Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2474, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 2469, Thor665 wrote:What is your town read on Dunkerdoodles about?
And if you don't have one, why aren't you voting him yet?
Dunker is not an important player to me when I have Scum Mario and rb.
You can play as bad as your heart desires, as long as we Lynch Scum Mario.
I have to say both of your cases look very thin, especially by the stage you're admitting to me you haven't even looked at everyone yet.
The rb case is a non-starter today blatantly.
The Mario case I'll spare on the vague willingness to buy that you have a point at this stage, but the path is starting to feel threadbare from you for me at this stage.
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Game Replacement »

If I give you 2 slices of buttered bread, can you make a sandwich?
Yes.

Mario and rb are Scum regardless of what filling I give you, if any.
Follow me, and I'll consider a tiny bit of town credit for you.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 2451, Game Replacement wrote:Mario, it feels like you're trying to mis lynch NTRP while still being able to have reason to lynch Leaf.
Who do you Scum read more of out wave leaf and NTRP because right now other than my Scum result I got on you last night, you scumming up the game!
i agree with this
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i honestly think FL could be scum defending me for towncred
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2399, frog wrote:
In post 2386, Eddie Cane wrote:they don't actually say anything. and, after mulchs horrible self hammer, he gives up on them.
I'm not so sure you are the qualified to make that accusation, Eddie. My postcount may be a small fraction of yours, but how many of them are irreverent one-liners? If you scumread me based on my posts not saying anything, then you're justifying my vote on you.
In post 2386, Eddie Cane wrote:hints at a scumread on mr then gives me town points...?
In post 1398, Eddie Cane wrote:never mind that at the end of that post you implied a strong scumread
Come on now, you resolved that criticism at the time you read my post. I was beginning to townlean on Thor at the time in the game you voted for him. It seems you understood that earlier; why not now, when you have a need to misrep? Oh, sorry, seems that I answered my own question
In post 2386, Eddie Cane wrote:then he gives up on posting relevant stuff and posts thst we can ask about his catchuo. it wss bad to begin with, not a big loss.y the issue is his reads. that whole explanation post is fluff. idk. i don't have the energy to do a pbpa.
... So now you don't want the catch-up. Scum if I do write the catch-up, scum if I don't. You're making premises for a chosen conclusion. I agree that the read post is cursory, I stated as much at the beginning. That does not, however, mean it is fluff. You had the opportunity to use it as a vehicle for elaboration. Besides, why do you think I should be providing massively detailed reads lists as a matter of course when you can't even be bothered to properly ISO one player? Let's call it 'fluff'. It's far more complete and informative than any of your posts.

P-edit: I really don't want to vote wavemode when Eddie is still alive
irrelevant bullshit level: 10

saying I'm doing the same things as you and I can't scumread you for them is admitting you're being a scumfuck because I'm intentionally being scummy. good point! and being a hypocrite means jack shit in mafia, I don't care if I shitpost, shitposting and posting one liners isn't the same as attempting to make a constructive catch up and flat our failing because you aren't experienced enough to fake a real catch up. i have lots of posts, you having less doesn't make you scum, but you're attempting to look contributing while doing nothing. your catchup offered nothing productive to the thread as does the test of your content.

that's not what a misrep is, nice buzzwording though. you already acknowledged it was a valid point by saying you answered it earlier so don't try and play the misrep card. i didn't "understand" it, I stopped commenting on it because there were bigger fish to fry. never mind how hard you're peddling me and thor as your strongest scum reads when anyone who isn't a squawking cactus can tell we almost certainly aren't partners. lolz. and advice for the future: next time just fake a 4th scumread so it isn't blatantly obvious you're scum faking a team read and confbiasing it to fit.

I never said I don't want the catchup. show me where I said that. you wanna talk about misrepping? you just openly did it. your catchup was awful, that doesn't even close to equate to the bullshit you're trying to pedal. i never said "scum if you do, scum if you don't" in any world. losing another 30 pages of horrible catchup isn't a big loss, which is true. random snips at random comments followed by disconnected reads is not a good catchup. I've isod lots of players btw, so idk where that line comes from, but sure, keep trying to discredit me. it's not "complete and informative"... scratch that. it's informative. reporting on information instead of analyzing. hey Thor, found a wiki tell for us to use! you said it yourself, it's informative, it's not analytical and stating things about a bunch of people IS fluff.

P-edit: you're getting lynched today. :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

GR what's your read on me
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:51 am

In post 2481, Eddie Cane wrote:GR what's your read on me
Vote Mario with me and I'll call you town, billy, or even Uncle Eddie if you wish.
Other than that, you're not worth my time. \o/
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've alr3ady voted mario. frog is conf!scum tho!
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:00 am

In post 2483, Eddie Cane wrote:I've alr3ady voted mario. frog is conf!scum tho!
Okay Uncle Eddie! Mario today then you can woo me into lynching Frog tomorrow.
Or try to woo me now but I didn't read his iso as scummy.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

maybs
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

frog first makes sense tho cause he's gonna fake a pr and we need the night to prove he's wrong ;)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 706, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 704, rb wrote:MM4 the problem with her weirdness is that i don't see how it's 'scum' it's just weirdness

dont u reckon?
i feel like it's less being weird and more making things up as she goes along
i mean talking to me like i'm town and reasoning it with "oh uh i don't want to scumread me because you're scum" is pretty obviously making things up as she goes along to me \o/
and i don't actually see her trying to solve the game either?
In post 708, MarioManiac4 wrote:i mean i think there's probably an agenda there in which she really wants to avoid being at the front of the action and being scumread but ok
In post 709, rb wrote:hey MM4, ur my #1 townread now

congrats
In post 710, MarioManiac4 wrote:as i should be
In post 765, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Ok so there's like no way both rb and thor are town unless it's scum theatre in which case we caught 2 scum.
VOTE: thor

It's just things like these. He's playing in a way that Rb will like. Almost constantly. He's playing up to rb without sucking up. He brought up not even throwing out the possibility of ScumRb, which is another thing that Rb would like. Also, in a way, Mulch vs Mario lends itself for Rb to side with Mario. I've done some meta diving of Mulch lately, and really, as scum, Mario played the best possible way to make sure the mulch slot got lynched. Have him self destruct, as Mulch has seemed to do that on multiple occasions, so I'm sure Mario knew exactly what he was doing there. I can get more, if you like; Mario has by far the scummiest ISO in the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2486, Eddie Cane wrote:frog first makes sense tho cause he's gonna fake a pr and we need the night to prove he's wrong ;)

Can we please wait on frog...I've tried over and over to explain why, based on the vig talk earlier. If a vig doesn't out himself stating they killed SD, sure, let's go Frog, but let's at least wait a day or two. I have reason to believe he's town, as stated before.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2479, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i honestly think FL could be scum defending me for towncred
I'm not defending you at all. I'm pushing my scum reads, and I said if you are scum you will become obvious scum/reverse for town.

If you're scum, that is borderline an insult. (no disrespect, though).
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2489, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2479, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i honestly think FL could be scum defending me for towncred
I'm not defending you at all. I'm pushing my scum reads, and I said if you are scum you will become obvious scum/reverse for town.

If you're scum, that is borderline an insult. (no disrespect, though).
I just think there are bigger fish to fry that will fill this game up moreso than frying up a little anchovy will.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, thor and Mario's interactions have me doubting the mario, thor, una team I brought up earlier, but it could be scum theatre and distancing. Although, I don't think it would be necessarily needed right now, so that might actually give Thor some town cred for me.

If GR is scum, I don't think his play makes much sense. Why would he try to push Rb of all people? Seems like a death wish to me if Rb chooses to attack back.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2447, MarioManiac4 wrote:so ntrp what you think is;
I am indeed stopping Thor being lynched using
magic
and making rb do my work for me despite my mindset + reads being separate from rb's
Thor is lining up lynches of Dunkers and Flavor which doesn't give enough INFURMATION -> thor is scum with mm4 and rb????????
una is attacking eddie who was helping Rb who MM4 has pocketed -> scumteam somehow?????

And because of this scum has TOTAL CONTROL and that means the game is stagnating because scum definitely wouldn't use control to push mislynches?????????????????
Like the position you hold seems completely inane.

This was stated to discredit, right? I actually don't think this discredits anything, really. I've stated the way you are playing basically turns Rb on, and he's like...ohhhh yeaahh, gimme some more of dat Mario play, so he plays up for you. This could be the case even if you were town, Mario, so you trying to discredit that doesn't make sense. Rb wouldn't be that way if you didn't have separate reads. I mean, if Thor isn't your partner, sure, you can discredit the lining up lynching, but this by no means discredits anything. I don't believe Rb is scum.

Yeah, you completely reworded things in this post that you "outlined everything that's wrong". You just rewrote basically everything and added minor tweaks to fit your agenda. All you do to try and state that it's wrong is go "scum team somehoww??????" without actually explaining any reason why it would be wrong. You adding a load of question marks doesn't do anything.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:10 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

There's actually nothing to argue against. There's just a theory, with nothing to suggest it's correct.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:12 am

Post by frog »

In post 2430, Thor665 wrote:Hell, if #2 is true, why is his scum list only 2 players long, couldn't all of his other town reads be fake also?
Welcome to misrep city, population: Thor
For someone who becomes extremely agitated about people forgetting things he has written, you sure do like subjecting others to the same experience
In post 2465, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1873, frog wrote:
Yes, burden is on me to show why both of you are scum, but you claiming such reads make no sense to hold simultaneously is a positive claim. Like, I can (and have, briefly) explained why I think you are both scum, but I should not have to anticipate 'but that is impossible' from the audience. I don't know what suppositions you will be bringing to others' readslists. Regardless, thank you for the explanation. I am saying neither thing; it has nt factored into my reads.
@Mario - I will note another time of frog AGREEING with my understanding of what he is saying.

I will note that I don't think he has justified how we make sense as partners in any way at all, but that's another matter.

So you're arguing a stance that both I *AND* frog disagree with.

Are you not reading frog?
Whassup here?
Why the dance?
In post 2473, Thor665 wrote:Things went very quiet, so I'll even show my hand and admit all I really want is an admission that frog is peddling a scum team that h is ducking explaining how they work, while being aware there are issues with them being a team, which is kind of a big deal considering he's peddling a team.

It's actually the core of my frog issue, frankly.

So maybe "all" I'm hoping for is a total reverse from anyone town reading frog, but...hey. ;)
There were a fair few posts about this, so please bring up anything I do not respond to, but to clarify, here is my position:

1) I do think that Eddie Cane is scum and I do think that thor is scum
2) I do not think it is impossible they are scum together
3) I do not think I have to attempt to prove that my scumreads are the scumteam
4) I do not think their earlier engagement is necessarily indicative of town vs town or town vs scum
5) I do think their earlier engagement could be scum vs scum
6) I do not feel obliged to prove that their earlier engagement is scum vs scum because
i) it is irrelevant; we cannot lynch both of them today
ii) when more information is forthcoming, such as a flip or a result, reads and teams will become more apparent
iii) see 3)
7) I do not think that I have been 'peddling a scum team' (what do you mean by this?); I do think I have scumreads which do not conflict with each other.

Every player here is 'peddling a scum team' in the sense they have more than one scumread, no player here has explained how they work. I think most players would state that their scumreads could be (on) the scumteam, and that interactions could look like scum and scum. If that is the 'core' of your issue with me, I am, frankly, disappointed
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2493, MarioManiac4 wrote:There's actually nothing to argue against. There's just a theory, with nothing to suggest it's correct.
Again, a bad misrep here. I scum read you prior to the "theory", which I have already explained I didn't necessarily think I was correct with the 3 person team. And now we're here, and instead of you trying to defend yourself and try to make some of us actually think you are town, you just blatant misrep/say there's nothing there, when that is obviously not the case.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2494, frog wrote:no player here has explained how they work.
I mean, I have. I don't think I was right, but I have...
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:17 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

@Frog; Do you believe it to be likely Thor and Eddie are a scumteam based on associative or not?

@FL; But... the theory is literally unsupported. Using the word "misrep" isn't going to change that.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:21 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Are you referring to ?
Because that doesn't contain a single good point.
Rb asks for reasons Ciara is scum, I respond, and that makes me buddying Rb?
Dunkerdoodles makes a strange statement unsupported by evidence, I ask him for reasoning, and that makes me buddying Rb?
Like none of the things you are saying make logical sense.

If Mulch self-destructed multiple times... then how is it more likely that I metadived him and purposefully chose a way to get Mulch lynched over whatever other townie, instead of the event occuring naturally, as it had "multiple times"?
The logical leaps you're making here are really big and I can't see what you're filling them with.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2497, MarioManiac4 wrote:@Frog; Do you believe it to be likely Thor and Eddie are a scumteam based on associative or not?

@FL; But... the theory is literally unsupported. Using the word "misrep" isn't going to change that.
Okay. Good thing I'm not pushing for the team of you, Thor, and Una. I'm pushing you, so this theory talk is irrelevant. I was just putting my thoughts out there. I don't really care to make a major associative case right now, so I'm confused as to why that is what you are trying to act like I'm doing. Associative cases are easy to dismiss without flips, so again, I feel you are scum trying to discredit through pushing on a minor thing I posted in like...one post. I don't think Thor is actually scum right now, so if you guys were distancing, good job.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”