Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Lexaeus
The Roman numerals on the graphic legitimately look terrible.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Xigbar
Also, I really should have found out whether or not the game would reveal all alts at the end. Oh well.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by X Luxord »

In post 19, II Xigbar wrote:What's scummy about me wanting to clear up exactly how the claimed investigative immune worked?
You're fine.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Why's that?
Also, is it just me or is the whole secret alt thing making a disproportionate amount of people use good grammar?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Do you think I would actually have a reason this early on?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by X Luxord »

There's really very little to say about it. At the end of the day it doesn't really make 12 townier or scummier. Although past experience makes a claim like that tend slightly more towards town, to just assume so would be potentially devastating.

I immediately wrote it off as a non-issue. I had assumed 5 Lex to be pushing it just for reactions, and was quite surprised to see that apparently was not the case.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:31 am

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: 6 Zex
As someone who has no flavor knowledge, all of the names are frustratingly similar.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:49 am

Post by X Luxord »

There's not too much to explain. I'm not coming in with any real scumreads so I'm just poking and prodding at people I consider voteable. Crux of it is really that I just don't agree with your reads. If ever I earnestly push you, I'd explain it.

As for 13 Roxas, the less conviction you actually have in your scumread, the more favorably I see you. I don't actually think there's any real urgency in sorting him nor is there any real reason to scumread him. With the claim, I'm unwilling to consider 13 as a D1 lynch. (Of course, if he doesn't produce results that are unambiguously favorable we look more critically.)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:52 am

Post by X Luxord »

Unrelated: playing with MafTigers is almost unbearable, but not unbearable enough for me to quit my commitment to playing the whole game on it.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:11 am

Post by X Luxord »

Once again, I don't really have that much of a read on you in the first place.
Nothing much else to say about that, I guess I'd rather 13 respond.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:40 am

Post by X Luxord »

...isn't that the whole point of RVS?

In any case, I'm not just tempering my votes beforehand. I vote somewhere, people ask me why I'm voting there, I respond in kind.
I'd say that I've had some relatively meaningful conversation given this stage in the game.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:42 am

Post by X Luxord »

You're right, my ISO has been basically all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I can copy all of my thoughts on everyone here, but my heart really isn't into anything regarding scumhunting yet. Like, I won't be proactive now but I think it can be assumed that I will be eventually? I really don't think there are any motivations to be found by my lack of productivity.

Here's a direct (reformatted from Excel) copy of my notes, with one omission. (Only noting this so if I want to bring it up later, people know.)

2 Xigbar:
Reaction to a relatively calm voteswitch by me in RVS. Weird "if you were scum" Q to 12 in P26. Other than this, gut strongly says town mindset-- but based on not much concrete.

4 Vexen:
Flavor entrance, very standard, empty ISO, voteable.

5 Lexaeus:
Pushes 12 for inv-immune. Probably just in a frivolous/reac-test way. I tend towards townreading. (Okay, nvm. It seemed genuine.) P53 seems pretty town at first glance, feeling strongly as towniest post in the game.

6 Zexion:
Lots of content. Pushes 5 for noisemaking which at face value makes no real sense but is a believable push for town to make. Votes 13 for bad reasons. Overall P47 makes me feel just a little bit weird, entertaining possible narrative of scum with strong presence? Unsure how much conviction he actually has (the less the better, honestly). P56 is towny.

12 Larxene:
Claiming inv-immune. Not impressive but claim tends towards town.

13 Roxas:
Asks to be checked, says will claim if needed. Opens with scumread me and townread 12.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:12 am

Post by X Luxord »

You are not only incorrect on the low-level aspect of your read, but also incorrect on the high-level aspect.
I have provided game content, and even if I hadn't, lack of productivity is not a good reason to scumread someone.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 67, XI Marluxia wrote:Luxord, if you didn't have anything that you wanted to say yet, why didn't you just say you didn't have anything to say?
I don't know what this is in regards to.

As for Roxas, here's a full description my thought process.

My P12 RVS is empty and unfounded, that is true. I saw the claim and saw no reason to respond to it.

I don't actually recall what exactly made me switch to Xigbar in 18, but it was likely because I thought it was okay to let Lexaeus stay busy with prodding at Larxene's claim, and vote someone who didn't seem as engaged. Yes, I didn't have any particular reason for voting Xigbar.

I am generally more of a passive player. I don't think this is a bad thing when the game is moving fine on its own. I think it's fine for me to move and act at my own pace in this environment. I suppose you disagree, and that's why you think I'm "just scum."

There was something that made me mild-to-moderate townread Xigbar, so I decided to switch off to someone I didn't townread. So in that sense, yes-- Zexion is my strongest scumread. But you can't reasonably expect me to defend it with the same conviction as a read that has been built over the span of many days in a longer game. Most of my reasonings and thoughts have already been articulated.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:04 am

Post by X Luxord »

Shit, I'm sorry. The names are what confuses me so I used the numbers in my notes, and didn't think to change it back.
I'll say more when I get home.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:53 am

Post by X Luxord »

...I might just have to replace out. Even when reading on my main, the avatars and usernames are just too similar. It's confusing the hell out of me and I don't know why it's just me and it's really frustrating to have to check names and people again and again. I'll give it one more try tonight.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Hey, so I did a quick catchup. After is sleep, then I read the big posts in full tomorrow and note them, and I'll make real posts as soon as I wake up. A few small thoughts before I'm gone for the night, just to ground me tomorrow.

First, I think I'm very hesitant to write off Roxas vs. Xigbar as town vs. town. Haven't really thought about most of the posts in full. One thing to say, although I don't really have full context for Roxas's post: I strongly believe taking the crowd consensus as a starting point is not as scummy as people think it is. The short version of my reasons is that towns very often implode D1 among themselves, with scum being content to take more a backseat.

Second, I haven't read Saix's more recent posts in full. That being said, based on the context surrounding the game, I think Axel's OMGUS is definitely not scummy, and maybe even a tiny bit towny.

Anyway. Bye.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:24 am

Post by X Luxord »

So, here's some stuff.
Game overview: I'm finding people to be overwhelmingly in favor of town this game, and just wondering if I just start pushing lurkers or nullreads at this point to get something more from the push. I don't know. It's a long post so I've bolded the main subject of each thought, hopefully that makes it more digestible.

Condensed reads (> means townier)
Town - Lexaeus/Xigbar > Saix/Zexion/Larxene > Roxas
A few instances of things I think could be town, but overall willing to vote - Axel > Vexen
I have very little thoughts on the rest of the players, although I would be least willing to vote Marluxia, who I do agree seems town on a tone read, and obviously Xemnas.

Lexaeus sharing a townread on Vexen
is obviously an insignificant thing to be reading, but it seems to me like such an inherently difficult stance to defend because of the inconsistency he admits to that I find it hard not to see as town. Basically in addition to earlier posts I'm working with a pretty comfortable sense he's town more than anyone else in the game.

, in context, seems like a bit of a set-up for Xigbar, as scum to be making onto a Roxas push. Other posts from him I had a town impression, but I think the Larxene push doesn't make much sense either. Actually looking at Xigbar's series of posts at the top of page 6 makes me
just think Xigbar is town.

Saix's readslist
: justifications for his reads are categorically bad. "Town is logical"/"scum is illogical" dichotomy just doesn't work. I'm hesitant to vote him, because the readlist just seems town. And I guess the conclusions of the list aren't necessarily that bad. (And I see now that both of these things have been echoed by Larxene.)

Saix: The reason the magnitude of
my Axel read
is small is because there isn't too much to say about it. There's no real justification. My thoughts on the matter are simply from experience and from what scum often tends to do when pushed early on in the game. And I just think an OMGUS comes from town in the early game more often. That's the only reason I have, and there's nothing else about Axel that tells me town.

I'm feeling super unsure about
Roxas
in general, I've had him sort of statically as feeling town throughout the game but unsure if I have to reevaluate that. I'm sort of not really holding that read anymore in my gut but I don't think that is actually coming from anything specific, and it might be an unintentional side-effect of leaning towards Xigbar being townier. Maybe I'm a fool but I really can't shake the claim as being town, or at least something we need to delay a lynch on. Although Xigbar apparently thinks it's scummy, considering a meta-tell?

Reading
Zexion's list
I find myself disagreeing with very little. Going back on everyone's reasons to scumread Roxas once more and evaluating them again is something on my to-do list.
One question I have for Zexion
: do you think Roxas's claim is not a talking point for reads/lynchability? I don't recall you mentioning it at all.

Earlier, I did think that
Axel's TvT dismissal
was weird but nothing to write home about. I'm really thinking that it can go both ways, after reading Zexion's thoughts about Axel. So don't necessarily disagree there. Based on Axel's previous posts, it does sort of seem like Axel could just be expressing genuine townreads on Xigbar and Roxas though.

I'm gonna go ahead and
UNVOTE:
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:37 am

Post by X Luxord »

I'll respond to you later, but I will say that the day people stop yelling at me for being waffly will be the happiest mafia-related development of my life.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:39 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 168, XII Larxene wrote:Find a scumread so I can reliably townread you!
Sure, I'll just make a read up and start tunneling it so that people will stop telling me to do stuff, I guess.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:55 am

Post by X Luxord »

Got the prod, posting soon
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:58 am

Post by X Luxord »

Sorry,
I'd like to replace out.

It's been getting harder for me to even open this game and reading it has just been really unfun for me for many different reasons.
I know I'm an awful person and feel free to blacklist me forever for being a flake. Sorry.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:52 am

Post by X Luxord »

I'll be reading up will hopefully be able to give reads tomorrow.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by X Luxord »

Getting out of work in a few hours and will post full catch up stay tuned.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by X Luxord »

In post 346, III Xaldin wrote:Gotta love people just following xigbars no case on me and voting there, only for him to come and say that he is bsing reads, you know like I suspected he was doing when I called him out on his reads being fake.

Vote:Xigibar

Can we lynch traitors now.

This whole thing reeks of people now finally questioning him about his nothing stuff and he is trying to twist it into some I faked reads for weird reactions test for pocketing based on meta I thought I had.

Yea ok
Strongly disliking this reaction feels like upset scum caught for the wrong reasons.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by X Luxord »

In post 130, V Lexaeus wrote:VOTE: Xigbar

Simply put, I don't think enough people have posted enough significant content for you to know half the game's identities. I know I'm probably pretty obvious, and I think I'd know Roxas if I'd played with them a few times.

However, the scumteam
In post 134, V Lexaeus wrote:Pretty much, yeah.

Without actually revealing the mains, who do you think you know?
The first few pages are quite... puzzling and now we seem to get into this little bit about knowing alts and that only scum can guess this it feels like a huge reach to me. Xig to me screams ego town that is going to get mislynched at this point I'm still catching up but I'm shaking my head at half this thread
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Saix posts confuse me they seem to come off with this air of confidence but there's always this self doubt or "but" and it makes it hard for me to understand overall it just feels very fake
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Saix

Happy to vote here
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:22 am

Post by X Luxord »

Whoops kid took up more of my time then I thought
In post 374, VII Saix wrote:Luxord, you are voting me coz I "..come off with this air of confidence but there's always this self doubt"... but how can I ever be sure? It's D1 and anyway I am not an investigative role. So, my confidence levels will never be 100% in this game regarding a slot.

To everyone, if you are town, I expect you to provide reasons along with the read so that I can better defend myself. If you are not gonna do that, that's deliberately vague coz it gives me no space to defend myself.
In post 380, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 359, VI Zexion wrote:If you can possibly go over your Demyx read for me that would be pretty helpful; not really sure whether their entrance pinged you because it was an imitation or for some other reason or why your suspicion there started to ease.
I'm not asking you to be 100% sure in your reads but that's what it comes off as like there's barely anything to budge so it feels like a false air. I...am going to level with you.

You have altslipped so I now know who you are.

However this is quite perplexing because I thought
Demyx
was you. (Demyx's flavor knowledge and entrance felt like something which fit for you, so them being you was my best guess.) They aren't who I thought they are and yet I'm still positive I know them all the same. And I can't figure it out on any level. I'm left with less answers than I had before and more questions I can't quite articulate. I
should
know them. (That much I am certain of.) Not only who they are but what their alignment is. But frustratingly, I can tell you neither.
Do alts and or finding out who we are really matter THAT much or change your read? I wouldn't be shocked if some people change there play because of this alt.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:24 am

Post by X Luxord »

EBWOP:
In post 374, VII Saix wrote:Luxord, you are voting me coz I "..come off with this air of confidence but there's always this self doubt"... but how can I ever be sure? It's D1 and anyway I am not an investigative role. So, my confidence levels will never be 100% in this game regarding a slot.

To everyone, if you are town, I expect you to provide reasons along with the read so that I can better defend myself. If you are not gonna do that, that's deliberately vague coz it gives me no space to defend myself.
I'm not asking you to be 100% sure in your reads but that's what it comes off as like there's barely anything to budge so it feels like a false air. I...am going to level with you.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:33 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 526, VI Zexion wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This changes things.

Okay so like, vote Xaldin already, Xigbar is also 100% scum and I'm tunneling that slot until the end of time, nothing but mod confirmation will change my mind, everything about his play here is scum, I'm lockvoting him tomorrow 100% of the time and nothing is going to change that so can we get a move on please and lynch his bud already, nothing else is happening this dayphase.
I really think you're wrong here Xigbar's play isn't something mafia does because it just rubs everyone the wrong way and they're super cocky I feel like you're town but just step away from your tunnel.

Disliking the wagon that came out of thin air also feels like we were on scum that got derailed
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:16 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 610, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 583, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 573, XI Marluxia wrote:Roxas's gambit amused me, but a real hammer would be much much better.
I don't understand why Xaldin isn't dead?

I'm not gambiting, I'm not joking.

I have a double-vote so Xaldin SHOULD be dead right now? :?
VOTE: Roxas

Explain or die.
This post is awful why is this remotely vote worthy
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by X Luxord »

We have 15 hours to vote if you're gonna vote you should vote between me and xaldin no other lynch should be on the table if you have another sr lynch it another day
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I have already made my statements very clear if I am the lynch so be it. You know where to lynch the last minute deadline lynch on me is a bit random but that makes me feel better about where we were before all this
Pedit: Why would my claim make any difference in the matter?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Xaldin
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I don't think it should if you scumread my slot regardless if I claimed Cop/IC you should vote my slot.

I'm a neighborzier each day I pick someone to invite to a game that we play in the neighborhood the winner will be loved the next day while the loser is hated.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by X Luxord »

If we had time sure but we don't you know where to vote
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I'm fine being lynched my role isn't amazing and I rather be lynched today then down the road.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Reading up torrow have a few thoughts I need to sort out.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Forgot about fast night reading in a few hours
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:09 am

Post by X Luxord »

Still not really liking Xaldins play here nothing of it pings town to me gonna have to take a closer look at Axel here.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by X Luxord »

V/la for next 3 days
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:01 am

Post by X Luxord »

Hello, who is the scums?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:32 am

Post by X Luxord »

It's a day activated ability.
VI Zexion wrote:Judging by your entrance, you?
Unfortunately I'm not someone who typically gets lynched when I'm town, so if you're hoping for easy pickings here, you're probably going to be disappointed. :(

P-Edit: How definitive.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:34 am

Post by X Luxord »

How can you be comprehensive when you don't even understand why you feel that there's scum in that pile of players?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:37 am

Post by X Luxord »

Would be a shame to try and lynch someone who's really easy to sort when he's town. :(

Are you intending on giving me any kind of context here or are you expecting me to dig? Because I'm entirely willing to dig, but I'll probably be spending some quality time with your ISO if you're being unhelpful. :)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:47 am

Post by X Luxord »

Oh no I just mean that I'm typically someone who's very easy to read in general, especially as town. Once I'm invested I'll be oozing so much protown goodness. Aren't you excited? :)

Okay well, from that sequence of events I don't really understand why you would think there's more likely scum in a pile of the three of us than not? Unless you feel our behavior has also been skeevy, in which case you could probably back that up with examples instead of generic "oh well this pile is sketcharoo" points.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:51 am

Post by X Luxord »

Okay, if you think that there's scum in the pile of the three of us, can you talk about your reads on each of the slots isolated from that general feeling? How have you felt about all three of us up until this point?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:08 am

Post by X Luxord »

I'm not really in much of a position to dig into the game right now. If there's specific things you want me to look at, I can try, but I can't really promise much in terms of real substance until tonight.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:09 am

Post by X Luxord »

(There's also really no need for 7 posts in a row.)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:17 am

Post by X Luxord »

Because spamming a game pointlessly is dumb? If you're having a 1-to-1 conversation with someone that's one thing, but you could probably really easily have just taken 10 minutes to put all of your thoughts together into one easy to digest post instead of filling up half an entire page?

P-Edit:
Heartless wrote:Xaldin [1] - Luxord
Axel [3] - Saïx, Larxene, Zexion
Xigbar [1] - Xaldin
Luxord [2] - Roxas
Larxene [7] - Xigbar, Lexaeus, Axel, Xemnas, Vexen, Marluxia, Demyx
I mean, it'll be useful when I can read up on players?
Are you expecting something more than that?
:neutral:

Oh yeah that Lux post is pretty scu- wait a second! Oh god! No! I've been tricked!
(I don't really know what you would expect me to say about a post of my predecessor explaining a read lol)

Xigbar post looks like it could be parseable with more time to sit with his slot and getting a feel for the game, but as of right now it doesn't really make me feel anything.

P-Edit: Holy shit please stop spamming?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:06 am

Post by X Luxord »

Do you have a case I can peruse for later tonight?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:28 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1190, IV Vexen wrote:In the interest of not accidentally breaking rules, I'm going to be vague in a way that virtually guarantees anyone familiar with person understands me. There used to be 2 of him, and now she's embraced her true gender. If that doesn't work, she tends to mod hilariously unbalanced games.
Very subtle. :roll:
IV Vexen wrote:Prove it. Be town.
Give me like three days. I'll probably have a scumread by then. Usually once I start pushing one that people start fighting over who townreads me more ;)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:30 am

Post by X Luxord »

There wasn't really anything distinctly important in the spoiler in the first place, but sure thing.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:22 am

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Lex
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:25 am

Post by X Luxord »

I would appreciate it if everyone could reread Lex pushing Larxene on pages 1-2 and the subsequent backpedal.
It really doesn't look real to me at all.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:28 am

Post by X Luxord »

Zex/Lex for scum?
These are some awkward interactions:
In post 46, V Lexaeus wrote:Really now?
Tell me what scum motivation there is for letting the investigatives do their job. Tell me how being skeptical of an objectively anti-Town role is scum motivated.

Go on, Zexion. Tell me.
In post 47, VI Zexion wrote:It's not the stance without context that I find scummy, it's how you went about reaching those stances and how you're arguing them. Trying to justify your positions from an abstract standpoint is irrelevant to your content in this game.

You immediately jumped on the invest-immune claim as if it were a scumclaim when there is nothing at this point to indicate that being the case, yes? No attempts to sort the claim, no attempts sort Larxene by play, no reasonable direction to your push. (Then drop it immediately when Larxene reminds you that nu is a thing that exists.) I think that's scummy.

Immediately following this you accept Roxas's claim at face value, no sign of paranoia, and declare that he shouldn't be lynched today. Again, no attempt to sort Roxas by play. You've essentially surrendered all right to sort him until day two. There is no reasonable way you can take this stance as town. Any of us (except Larxene) could presumably be investigated. Should we lynch no one because there's an investigative that could prove their innocence?

Your treatment of the two claims is meaningfully different. What I see from you right now is kicking up dust, making wild assumptions and taking stances that have no clear benefit to town. If you are town you need to start thinking through what you're doing quite a bit more than what you are. You aren't helping people sort you this way and you don't seem to be sorting other slots either.
Do I get a medal if I found two scum in two pages? :)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 am

Post by X Luxord »

Wow whatever just ignore me okay fine I guess I'll just replace out.
Spoiler: A real spoiler
jk but seriously please don't ignore me. I'll get into this game a lot faster if people are poking things I say or making me feel smart by agreeing with me.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 am

Post by X Luxord »

Yeah if Roxas is "the person" Vex was referring to, then yeah, I'm picking up what you're putting down.
In post 130, V Lexaeus wrote:VOTE: Xigbar

Simply put, I don't think enough people have posted enough significant content for you to know half the game's identities. I know I'm probably pretty obvious, and I think I'd know Roxas if I'd played with them a few times.

However, the scumteam
In post 131, V Lexaeus wrote:Sorry misclick.

But the scumteam is allowed to share
Okay Zex I have context for this now, and it's pretty fucking awful.
:)
Xaldin wrote:Prefer Xigbar though, what your thought on him right now?
Xig seems kind of town from page 6.
Would need a case or would need to see something during my catchup to change my mind.

P-Edit: It's moreso that the first is really awkward and the second is ridiculously wordy.
They both seem super uncomfortable.
It's pretty much as bad on page 3.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:51 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1225, IX Demyx wrote:attractive
It's the goatee, isn't it?

Seriously though, I'm just at my best when either arguing to get my head into the game or when I'm being reinforced by people getting behind what I'm doing.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:52 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1224, X Luxord wrote:from page 6.
Jah
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 am

Post by X Luxord »

Lex comes across like someone who is trying to do something but doesn't know how, and the way the confidence level adjusts up and down just doesn't match his tone.

You don't go from "this person is scum for their claim!" to them pointing out that millers are a thing and saying "oh yeah I guess okay I'll unvote". It doesn't make any sense at all. If he held that view of millers, I could understand the initial apprehension, but to be aware of the concept of negative utility and be willing to accept that town would claim that and then act like it was a scumclaim? It just doesn't seem real to me at all, yknow?
Demyx wrote:@lux It's those luscious blue eyes.
Vexen wrote:and a notscumwithoutXig read on Zex.
:(
Xemnas wrote:My impression of Lex at that point in the thread was "ah ha! Found scum!"

I also took a strong dislike to Xigbar's posting initially.

I liked Zex's early posting.
Had the opposite reactions to the latter two, but you might have a point in that my reads might change drastically with more context.
I'm out for a little bit.
Will try to make some more time tonight to really buckle down and consume half the game.
But if not, tomorrow night I'm completely free and have nothing better to do with my life.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1253, XIII Roxas wrote:This is scum voting a vanity wagon for what it's worth.
Can you just not do this?
This game?
Please?
Like, I'm willing to be pushed.
Just don't make shitty dumb potshots at me.
Because I'm not going to be nice if I get a lot of shitty dumb potshots.
Capiche?

The grand sum of my play this game is going to be town.
If you don't poke me with garbage like this until I'm angry, I'm going to get there.
Bonus points if you actually engage me! I've made posts with content in them about Lex. You could engage them.
You could explain why is town!
You could do a lot of things that aren't being a lame potshottist!
And I realize I'm wasting my time because this is literally just how you play.
But understand that the way you play, when you push me like this, is unbelievably hard to deal with and distracting.
If it's a scumploy then kudos, but seriously, pretty irritating.

For icing on the cake, I'm pretty unhappy with this Demyx/Roxas situation.
Really wish there hadn't been so many replacements already, because I feel like Demyx is literally going to be a dead slot now and might as well be replaced.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Getting this out so I can hopefully focus on other things!
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Xaldin
can you put your Xig case into a few nice points for me? I'm trying to follow your ISO on it and I'm not understanding why anyone should understand why he's scum unless they're sitting in your shoes.

P-Edit: That's okay I didn't want to be welcomed at all.
:cry:
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I was feeling really confident that Xig was town. Then I realized who they probably are and it completely fucked everything.

P-Edit: No actual worries, I'm just being silly/melodramatic!
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I mean, there was a point where you said Larx and I were scummates.
:p
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I've seen you play with Roxas before when you didn't want to.
I'm fully anticipating this being a thing that doesn't end until one of you dies.
And I'm already irritated from reading the first little bit of it?
Lex wrote:It wasn't explicitly stated, but I'm pretty sure it's single night.

Luxord, what's the ol' Role PM say there?
I don't really think there's any benefit to me claiming specifics about the role.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I would really appreciate that.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Alright I'm lamely caught up.
Demyx, in a world where Roxas is not in the game and there's still three scum, what is your best guess and give me something to work with in your answer please?

I don't understand where all the townreads on Lex are coming from, but his posts are admittedly not as absolutely terrible as his first few pages were.
I would appreciate words from either him or people townreading him as to why his miller waffle isn't as bad as it looks to me?
Lex wrote:You don't go from "this person is scum for their claim!" to them pointing out that millers are a thing and saying "oh yeah I guess okay I'll unvote". It doesn't make any sense at all. If he held that view of millers, I could understand the initial apprehension, but to be aware of the concept of negative utility and be willing to accept that town would claim that and then act like it was a scumclaim? It just doesn't seem real to me at all, yknow?
If I'm wrong make me understand why I'm wrong here?

Vexen saying that he thinks he's going to be nightkilled tonight is baffling.
I need to sit with his ISO more to feel anything about him.

Mostly hoping that Xig is town. Holding onto things that are making me feel worried about him for now because I'm not voting him today and I don't want to distract him if he is town here.
So, if you are town Xig, please start fucking up scum so you can get shot and I can stop being scared of you.
;)

Some of Zex's bigger posts have felt townish andnd I kind of get the vibe that Xig's interactions can only probably happen with townZexion regardless of what Xig's alignment is.

Admittedly skimmed a lot of Axel, Vexen, Saix and Marl posts.
And I don't have a grasp on Xaldin yet.
Sacrificed my sleep schedule to get poorly caught up. Hope everyone is happy.
Looking forward to Roxas grabbing one sentence from this post and calling it a scumclaim. ;)

P-Edit:
Xemnas wrote:It could give some insight into whether scum have daytalk. That's one of my reasons for asking.
It won't re-open tonight.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by X Luxord »

That.. makes sense.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Demyx
Boooooooooooooooop
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:00 am

Post by X Luxord »

Xig, what's Vexen's scumteam?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:14 am

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Luxord

V/LA for 4 days
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:28 am

Post by X Luxord »

Wish I'd replaced into this game earlier in the cycle. :/

I don't feel like he's town this game and I would spend more time waffling about it and trying to sort him, but we need a wagon and we're apparently going to be a person short until deadline so that's fun!

There aren't any posts in his ISO that feel like he's genuinely trying to find scum.
Feel like there's a lot of going through the motions in what he's doing in general.
In post 1072, IX Demyx wrote:Xigbar feels townie to me.
Really don't think townDemyx ever says this.

Choooooochoochoooo!
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:29 am

Post by X Luxord »

Added bonus of he should be pressured in general to comment on more slots.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:30 am

Post by X Luxord »

Added added bonus of he's in a shit ton of people's scumpools and very few people are actively pursuing it.
Wouldn't be surprised if scum are trying not to bus, but keeping the option open if they need to.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:08 am

Post by X Luxord »

I think that might be L-1?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:39 am

Post by X Luxord »

Jeeze I almost namedropped super hard. Zzzzz

I thought your big post to Xig came across as genuine feeling and I either think that Xig can properly read you or is scum buddying you.

You know you could start from a place of "this is why Demyx lynch is bad" instead of just posturing at it and naked voting me?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:42 am

Post by X Luxord »

Who's the third scum Xig?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:48 am

Post by X Luxord »

Yeah sorry, it's not going to unhappen because ~reasons~.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:48 am

Post by X Luxord »

Xig, is Dem town or no?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:50 am

Post by X Luxord »

Can you hit me with words on why? (Also still waiting for your best bet for third scum :P)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:51 am

Post by X Luxord »

i) I'm not your honey. ;)
ii) Just because a push is shit doesn't mean it comes from scum. If I think someone is posting in a townish way then that's what I feel. I'm not going to erase how I feel because you're being bad at reading me?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:55 am

Post by X Luxord »

Yeah for sure.
(It's not like I've stated that it's a townlean and not a hard obv town read.)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:57 am

Post by X Luxord »

It would go a long way if people were to start trying to fight things on some kind of substantive level instead of just fanciful gut feels. Lol.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:02 am

Post by X Luxord »

I feel like half of your posts directed at me have just been a thinly veiled attempt to fuck with me

Wish you wouldn't do that if that's what you're doing!
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:17 am

Post by X Luxord »

Seems like a lame approach to the game. Xemnas and I are fresh blood (and conveniently both town ;) ) who can probably drive the gamestate pretty easily right now. If you have a good idea of where scum is, you could probably poke the two of us until we shore up reads and are on the right track? If IRL stuff is distracting you from wanting to play the game then that's fair, but it seems pretty lame to take a defeatist attitude when the momentum of the game could shift very easily. Two seconds ago Vexen was going to be lynched. Before that Zaix. And now Demyx. It didn't take much at all to bring those wagons to head. You really wouldn't have to try all that hard to probably get a lynch if you're really that confident about who scum is?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 am

Post by X Luxord »

Bummer.
Hope you can figure out whatever's going on IRL/that you feel better soon.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:38 am

Post by X Luxord »

unvote

Let's do the dumb thing and waffle and waste time yeah!
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:12 am

Post by X Luxord »

I think it's alt games in general.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:51 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1349, IX Demyx wrote:I was really cheering for my wagon at one point.
I'm not particularly surprised. :/
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:56 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1354, II Xigbar wrote:you're sheeping scum.
Oh no please do go on
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 am

Post by X Luxord »

Vexen, Zexion, Axel and the Dem wagon are all scum yeah?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:19 am

Post by X Luxord »

I mean, I was talking to Xig, but okay.
If you're willing to address questions directed at other people are you also willing to address questions directed at you? :P

What would be your best guess for a scumteam that excludes Roxas?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:26 am

Post by X Luxord »

Can you throw any reasoning at my face for any of them in particular?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 am

Post by X Luxord »

I'm not over this.
And every time I see Xig post in this game before he responds to this I'm going to quote it at his face.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:14 am

Post by X Luxord »

And the award for most arbitrary town/scumpoints goes to: you. You did it! Nice one!
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 am

Post by X Luxord »

:D :o :wink: :shifty: :yawn: :nerd:
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:21 am

Post by X Luxord »

Xig when do I get to know who the scum pushing Dem was I'm just dying to know can't you help me out I can hardly wait to know the answer it's killing me so much
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 am

Post by X Luxord »

I was being sarcastic. Holy shit guys :/
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:26 am

Post by X Luxord »

The brackets underneath literally say that I'm not townreading him that hard.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 am

Post by X Luxord »

S'all good :s
I'm overreactive today (and literally everyday).
Can see why that was a little ambiguous.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1392, X Luxord wrote:Xig when do I get to know who the scum pushing Dem was I'm just dying to know can't you help me out I can hardly wait to know the answer it's killing me so much
VOTE: Xigbar
Do I have your attention now?
L-2
(:
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I literally voted before Marluxia.
-.-
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1403, IX Demyx wrote:Do you not get enough attention at home?
It's funny because you're barely playing the game
and then complaining about people playing the game.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Hey guys wanna see my Demax impression?
Here goes!
"oh man hey I'm gonna sign up for a mafia game
BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN THOSE
AND NEVER JUST FLOP AROUND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW BAD THE GAME IS THE ENTIRE TIME
EVERY TIME
WITHOUT FAIL"
how did I do?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Are you sure you don't want to tell us to vote Roxas again because he's Roxas?
Let's do all the classics!
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by X Luxord »

i) I had just finished rereading the game.
ii) I clearly have a decent amount of experience with Demyx.
iii) I say IN THE POST that I'm not ridiculously confident about it and would take more time to sort if I felt we had time to really do so.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Lol.
If you guys lynch me you deserve to lose this game.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by X Luxord »

K.
I'm clearly not wanted on this site.
Peace.

replace me
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Nah I'm fucking tired of how I act in mafia games.
If I'm already ruining the game it's only going to get worse.
Sorry for shitting up your game Anti.
I'm not going to let it happen again.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Cancel replace

I guarantee I'm going to be worse than that if I stay but whatever sure let's see how bad I can get! Fun!

I'm pissed at Demyx because this isn't the first time he's played like this, and I'm frankly really tired of it? You're irritated with it after half a game. Imagine this being the third or fourth time?
This Roxas/him thing has been an issue at least three times in games I've been in with both of them in it.
Seeing the exact same thing played out three times is frustrating.
And while I appreciate that he was offering to try and ignore him, he basically made it clear he was going to completely phone in the game from this point and then still brought up Roxas afterwards.
And then felt the need to basically imply that I'm an insecure loser.
Which is probably true.
Truth hurts sometimes.

I'm irritated with a lot of the facets of this game right now.
And from where I stand, I know that this is completely outside the range of my scum play.
It's really frustrating to know that and have people push me for things that with any kind of context of who I am, makes it completely moot.
I'm a melodramatic and irritable person.
I don't handle being pushed very well (but it also doesn't really happen very often when I'm town?)
I should be able to suck it up and deal with it, but I probably won't be able to.

Most of my content that I've put forward this game has been outright dismissed or pushed into a corner or used to paint me as scummy.
I've been barely engaged on anything.
So many times I pushed that Lex point and all I got was a response from Lex when I directly asked him for one.
Like, why am I bothering doing anything if the bulk of my effort is getting dismissed outright and then being used to paint me as scummy?

There you go.
A wall of why I'm an irritable shithead.

P-edit:
Zexion wrote:if Demyx is scum he says he was cheering on his wagon which makes sense from a scum standpoint who doesn't like his scumteam, do you think that's a likely universe?
I think it makes more sense in a universe where Demyx doesn't want to be playing the game with Roxas.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I was frankly more irritated with Xemnas's vote than your's.
I really thought I was on the same page as him and that I could help be a base of a townbloc and to just have him turn on me like that just because I'm being a dick really sucks?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I just really shouldn't play mafia.
I'm going to stick it out
and if people think I'm scum then I'll just try my best to deal with it.
But fuck I'm just such a baby.
I don't get what I want and I turn the game into a cryfest.
Zex wrote:You don't think he knew that Roxas was in the game then?
I don't understand the question.
I'm saying I think Demyx doesn't want to play a game with Roxas in it regardless of what his alignment is here.
And is cheering on his lynch with a big part because of that.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I honestly don't think there's anything in my content particularly worth engaging at this point.
I'm pretty much back to an empty slate readswise.
If you want to engage me to try and get a better read on me, by all means, but I really doubt I'm pushing anything anytime soon again with any level of actual genuine confidence.
Zex wrote:I mean if he hates being in games with Roxas why does he keep replacing into them?
He didn't realize that Roxas was in the game here.
Can't comment on other instances.
Demyx wrote:ur right, that is funny
Cheers man.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I really wish I'd gotten booze on the way home.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I'm stupid.
You're fine.
Like.
I don't really like the way you're playing here in general
but I'm clearly the problem here.
Lol.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by X Luxord »

No normal human being gets this annoyed at someone being disinterested in playing an online forum game.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I don't think that's the kind of not normal anyone should aspire to be.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:30 am

Post by X Luxord »

Shouldn't Saix be dead right now if everyone is hated?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #120) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:31 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1480, V Lexaeus wrote:The night skip literally had AXEL'S FACE ALL OVER IT

What's ONE good reason to doubt that he's the one who used it? Just one
I believe the implication is that Xig doesn't think Axel's power makes him town.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:40 am

Post by X Luxord »

dumb me dumb
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:39 am

Post by X Luxord »

Xemnas do you have any kind of reasoning for scumVexen that you could hit me with?
I'm pretty busy until 5 today/part of tonight, but I can try to look at things if you give me specifics.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:58 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1553, IV Vexen wrote:in the fairly likely event that he is scum
Right on!

The funny part is that all of the encryption is for basically no reason because I'm town.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #124) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:00 am

Post by X Luxord »

But I'll target you today if Xig doesn't come back and convince everyone to murder you in spite of your claim.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #125) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:42 am

Post by X Luxord »

I can think of a kind of obvious reason why there's isn't 100% scum in Xig/Vexen. Won't say more words on this but it should be kind of obvious to anyone with a little context.

In terms of like.. how I'm reading Xig/Vex external to their rolestuff, I kind of feel like Xig tries harder in general here as scum? He really isn't the type to take getting lynched as scum without a fight.
(Look at me acting like the internal thought processes on Xig matter when I'm going to eternally be waffling on him. Harhar)

Vex comes across as generally confident as a player and that's the portion of his play that I'm closest to townleaning, but it comes across as a general playstyle thing. There's a bit of stiltedness to his posts that I really wish I could cross reference against some meta but haha I dumb I replace into an anon game.

@Lex
, why are you assuming that scumVexen would be telling the truth about any portion of his role? The investigative part of his role is obviously 100% a lie if he's scum, no?
In post 1528, I Xemnas wrote:A better way of saying it would be that I don't think the kind of player Saix appears to be would claim this as scum.

Do you disagree?
There's a scumteam (and I think Anti tends to favor daytalk?). This isn't a good reason to townread Saix.

If I'm voting where I'm most confident.
Even if I feel kind of shitty doing it.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #126) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:43 am

Post by X Luxord »

If I don't read Vexen's ISO in-depth tonight, please make fun of my face.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #127) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:06 am

Post by X Luxord »

Won't ask you to stay if you don't want to stay Lex (I definitely know the feeling of wanting to not bother when your biggest scumread is essentially bullying you out of pushing them), but for what it's worth I've appreciated your contributions to the game so far and would be happy if you stayed.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:08 am

Post by X Luxord »

Why are you having such a bad scumgame Xig? :p
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #129) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:11 am

Post by X Luxord »

Awkward.

@Lex
, if you do stick around I can talk specifics with you in an hour or two?
IE: I think there's kind of some merit to what Xig's saying about Vexen's role being really clunky in a way that seems kind of fake.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #130) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:12 am

Post by X Luxord »

(Also Xig, I think it's kind of silly for you to imply that you couldn't get lynched here, especially since you're openly admitting that you tend to lose 1v1s.)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #131) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:17 am

Post by X Luxord »

I mean yeah, I'm just saying that you were bragging that Saix would never be able to lynch you here.
Might be true that he alone couldn't drive a lynch on you, but you're not exactly in a great spot in general right now?

It's probably partially the rhetoric that's turning Lex off so much from the game right now. I think you can probably get him to stop pushing you without getting so prickly over it. (and yes I understand I'm a hypocrite here, I would just rather keep the gamestate at a generally not terrible level, especially after my contributions earlier)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #132) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:21 am

Post by X Luxord »

If Vexen is actually a rolestopping investigative role, would that not be a good trade at this point if your scummates are in a good position?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #133) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1652, V Lexaeus wrote:You know why. I am looking for the explanation to see if one was ever given:
(I'm gonna be honest. I don't know why.)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (isolation #134) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 am

Post by X Luxord »

Bullet point post because organizing thoughts is fun:

1. I'm really not getting anything from ISOdiving Vexen so I'm probably going to stop.
I'm talking myself back and forth on Vexen's claim which probably means I'm not going to get to a decisive place with it. Essentially it's a really fucking clunky non-synergistic role that gets its toes stepped on super hard by a nightskip. But I guess my hesitation is that could be the point in a role madness game? Zzzz.

Xig's case is somewhat compelling, in that it does frankly kind of seem like Vexen's handling of him is weird.
Xig wrote:And how the fuck does he know what my relationships with people who exist are? I could just be wrong, but why does he think that I'm describing someone nonexistent if he DOESN'T KNOW WHO I FUCKING AM.
This in particular kind of resonates and I can see where he's coming from in general on the "Vexen knew who I am and tried to pretend that he didn't" front.

I'm not super excited about it though. I want to love wanting to lynch Vex and I don't lol. Kind of wondering if Axel is the sweetspot lynch that gets us moving in the right direction. I remember looking at their last few posts and feeling like they were kind of off. If Xig is town and so confident about Axel/Vexen/Zex being the scumgame then it's a safer risk to give him the credit he needs to push the game forward. (And I am frankly townleaning Xig more than Vex at this point and will vote there if I absolutely have to)

2. Would also appreciate some extra words on Demyx being town if people have them?
Help me narrow my focus if I'm wrong about him? Why is he town?

3. I would rather Saix use his shot tonight.
Would make me feel better about his slot/make PoE easier with more flips going into D3/a single scumflip is going to completely undercut any scum momentum here and make it even easier to clear the scumteam.
I really don't think his thoughts on him being "conftown" outweigh that.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #135) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:29 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1516, VIII Axel wrote:Saix's lynch boner for me is too big to shoot you.

vote: Zexion
Yeah I recalled correctly, Axel is sidelining the Vex/Xigbar fight really fucking hard and this vote is completely useless.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #136) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:33 am

Post by X Luxord »

Also think that it's super probable that Axel is scum who dropped his push on Saix entirely because he's scared of the vigshot now and is hoping he can coast it out.
I really see no reason why he wouldn't doubt the claim if Saix has been his strongest scumread?
He's also completely dropped his Marluxia scumread from D1 with no commentary there since that I can see?
I really don't think there's a real genuine thought process going on behind the scenes with either of these progressions.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #137) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:17 am

Post by X Luxord »

Will reread first Demyx again today, hopefully I can see what you saw.

P-Edit: Yeah I feel like I'm kind of in the same boat with Vexen where I kind of just don't want to deal with him yet lol.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #138) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:25 am

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Axel
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #139) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:44 am

Post by X Luxord »

I'm saying that Axel probably doesn't think he can push you to lynch and is worried you'll shoot him if he keeps trying to anyways.
I know what your role is.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #140) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:06 am

Post by X Luxord »

(sorry, I promise if you think I'm scum and you push me again, I won't react like I did last time if it means anything)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:08 am

Post by X Luxord »

Buh
wha bout axel?
):
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #142) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:15 am

Post by X Luxord »

I think part of the problem is that you are more or less betting the game on this flip.

I don't particularly like multiple possible outcomes with that.
Best case is he flips scum, you're town and we keep lynching scum and it's sunshine and roses/daisies/etc.
Frankly, I don't think this is beyond your scum play though, and I think it would be dishonest of me to pretend that I don't feel like that option is possible.
There's also the possibility that you're both town and you're completely destroying the gamestate by pushing this if you're wrong. We arguably lose the game if that's the case and we follow through here with what you want.

Take a step back from Vexen being obviously scum to you.
The case you've laid for him being scum makes a lot of sense, but it only resonates on a level that's relevant to you, right? Like, all of your points hinge on you being town and are centered around your experiences with him.
That's hard for people to digest.
I think you're going to struggle to rally people behind that in general and in a deadline situation of you vs Vexen I'm honestly feeling like you get lynched just because of where general sentiment is at.

Axel is a plausible consensus lynch.
If you think he's scum, it's probably the path of least resistance to a scumlynch at this point.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #143) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:45 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1685, V Lexaeus wrote:Nah. If you knew what Luxor did to me before night ended you'd be thinking like I do too.
Oh.
I still don't get it.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #144) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:46 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1678, V Lexaeus wrote:Lynchshopping is a federal crime in all countries indicative of scum and deserving of death.
Did you mean to post that in the scum PT?
Nah I meant to post it in the game.
Sorry to disappoint you!
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #145) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:47 am

Post by X Luxord »

Also don't really get how that post is lynchshopping given that I'm voting the person I'm asking Xig to vote for there.
Lol.

There are better posts you could throw up if you want to pitch me as lynchshopping, on the last page even.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #146) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:50 am

Post by X Luxord »

Like, I get what you're referring to.
I don't get how it's scummy?
I also can't really explain why my predecessor chose you unless he mentioned why he was going to sometime during D1?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #147) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:02 am

Post by X Luxord »

Let me know when you're caught up/if you plan on catching up and then we can talk.
I hope you'll put a little more effort into trying to sort me than you have so far at the very least.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #148) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:56 am

Post by X Luxord »

The neighborhood isn't the only function of my role and at this point Lex also knows about it.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #149) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:22 am

Post by X Luxord »

ugh don't be reasonable that's much more difficult to push with confidence :P

Are you completely convinced that Saix is town now?
Can you talk about why if so?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #150) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:57 am

Post by X Luxord »

And you don't think a scummate could have helped him draft a fakeclaim?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #151) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1708, IV Vexen wrote:This is scum, and suggests to me that Xigbar is important scum power.
Or I don't think Xigbar is scum?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #152) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:13 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1710, IX Demyx wrote:Scum don't do this.
He literally said "I am claiming" and then left for hours lol.
You've never had a partner ask for advice on what to claim before?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #153) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:17 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1706, IV Vexen wrote:Axel continues to be town by role, so kindly don't vote there.
(It's also really bad play to assume that someone is town by role in a Heartless game ftr, Axel's role is really easy to fit onto a scumteam knowing that, but hey if you want to keep your overblown assessment of the game in place then feel free to ignore that and probably get burned by at least one claim this game)
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #154) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by X Luxord »

do you promise if you're scum that you're a PGO that's going to kill me when I target you?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #155) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:34 am

Post by X Luxord »

I'll double check with the mod, but I'm pretty sure I can just choose to do nothing with that aspect of the role and then it's just a neighborhood?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (isolation #156) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:35 am

Post by X Luxord »

There's also that I don't understand why you wouldn't want me to target someone you think is scum instead of you.
Lol.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #157) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:41 am

Post by X Luxord »

Because I haven't really thought about my role at all since day start?
That also doesn't make any sense at all :/
why would you not want bad shit on two of your scumreads vs yourself?

P-Edit: Okay no it's mandatory.
If you really don't trust me I can just eat the bullet on the negative utility with whoever I partner with and have it serve as a night neighborhood otherwise.
I really don't care that much.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #158) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:45 am

Post by X Luxord »

Lol.
Whatever floats your boat dude.
I'll switch to target you.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #159) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:49 am

Post by X Luxord »

Will be deadline voting Vexen.
He's more than welcome to give a last will and testament anytime in the next 12 hours.

P-Edit: No I'm saying it is mandatory. Awkward phrasing zzzzz.
Tbf, if it were me in previous Lux's shoes I would have 100% targeted my strongest scumread without telling anyone. If previous Lux wasn't scumreading Lex then I have no idea why he did what he did. From what I remember from my reread it seemed like he was pretty disengaged?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #160) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:58 am

Post by X Luxord »

Can you like.. actually explain to me why Xigbar is scum for reasons that aren't that he's chainsaw defending me?
Because oddly enough, that's not super compelling to me lol.
Or why Vexen is town.

I'm not going to ignore my reads because you tell me I should for no reason.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #161) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:16 am

Post by X Luxord »

Seems kind of wrong to take that question at face value instead of as a hypothetical?
There's also a pretty big gap of time from start of day and end of day.

P-Edit: Again, it seems more like a hypothetical question so I don't understand your point.
Rest of what you're saying feels like you're reaching :/
If you really think Xig is scum, compile something substantive that isn't just your kneejerk reaction to a post, because it really doesn't mean anything to me.
Lex wrote:And a neg utility is SUPPOSED to just claim it and Game moves on like wtf?
I don't understand what this means.
Vex wrote:Nothing he's done today has had a town perspective behind it at all.
He has wanted my lynch to the exclusion of all else, including Zex and Axel, because he had an amazing scumcase against me
. Give me a second and I'll go quote it, but it's pretty clear he was lying out of his ass. Til that point.
It's unusual to want to lynch your most confident scumread?
There's no momentum for a Zex wagon and he's VLA. What would the point even be in trying to push for that?
And he's openly admitted multiple times that Axel is a weak read?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #162) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:22 am

Post by X Luxord »

I'm just so stupid
it's not that I don't understand what that point has to do with Xig because you're throwing together points with no seriously thought out context
it's that I'm just a fucking dumbass who doesn't understand that negative utility is supposed to claim at the start of the game.
(:
Lex wrote:And nice adjective too. That is what mafia IS: Posting about reactions. You could literally boil anything I say to that and try to sweep it under the rug.
Do you think that your points are going to be compelling to anyone that isn't you right now?
And that this is exclusively going to be a me problem?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:27 am

Post by X Luxord »

Consider me still voting Vexen in 12 hours at this point!
Is it bad that I more hope I'm right because it'll make you eat your words?
(:
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #164) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:30 am

Post by X Luxord »

Xemnas
-----------
Lexaeus
-----------
Saïx
Axel
-----------
Roxas
Xigbar
-----------
Zexion
Marluxia
Xaldin
-----------
Demyx
Vexen

If anyone cares at this point.
Zexion tier is null.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #165) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:32 am

Post by X Luxord »

How bad are you going to feel if Xig and I are both town?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (isolation #166) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:37 am

Post by X Luxord »

Is it really valid for someone to call someone shit if all of their reads were wrong?
(:
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #167) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:38 am

Post by X Luxord »

Lets make my vote in six hours.
And I'll subtract an hour every time you make me want to get closer to the game being over!
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #168) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:47 am

Post by X Luxord »

He's claimed rolestopper investigative.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #169) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:48 am

Post by X Luxord »

Lol.
"Huge difference."
The quote is literally the definition of rolestopper.
Ahahahaha
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #170) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:52 am

Post by X Luxord »

Sure thing
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (isolation #171) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:51 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1856, IV Vexen wrote:Fuck. Lex might be scum, and I'm not sure what that means.
Nah.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #172) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 am

Post by X Luxord »

I don't understand why you're unvoting?

P-Edit: I mean, if Lex is scum he's playing at a level that I'm pretty okay with losing to.
It is 100% not easy to preach that level of confidence/arrogance about reads as scum.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:59 am

Post by X Luxord »

Sorry that his arrogance is convincing and yours isn't?
Is it a bummer that you're not able to replicate town arrogance as scum?
s:

I can think of a reason off the top of my head that Lex would claim that?
Are you sure you want to paint your biggest champion right now as scum? Lol?

You're still pushing 100% confidence on Xig and I being scum.
Does that mean that the scumteam is me, Lex and Xig?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:01 am

Post by X Luxord »

I thought Xig was 100% confirmed scum because of the strongman thing?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (isolation #175) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:03 am

Post by X Luxord »

Sorry that I'm better at reading you than you are at reading me?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #176) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:05 am

Post by X Luxord »

In post 1867, X Luxord wrote:I thought Xig was 100% confirmed scum because of the strongman thing?
I mean from where I'm standing this reads like a scumslip from Vexen.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (isolation #177) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:08 am

Post by X Luxord »

How is Xig confirmed scum for doing the same?

Vexen says this:
In post 1580, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 1573, II Xigbar wrote:Oh and scum 100% have a strongman: I can choose to shoot everything that visits me with arrowguns and reflexively roleblock everything that targets me.
My role pm explicitly names strongmen as being able to penetrate in a way that 100% suggests to me that they exist.

(that also means no one should be visiting or protecting me fwiw.)
Scumclaim.

I'm not joking, this is 100% a scumclaim.
And is now turning around and saying that it isn't a scumclaim right after he for some reason concludes that you're scum from those two posts he quoted from you.
How is that comparable to anything Xig has done?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #178) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:09 am

Post by X Luxord »

Vexen wrote:This is not something town says to their scumreads. Ever.
I'm saying it to Lex, who I'm townreading.
Lol.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:12 am

Post by X Luxord »

Because Xigbar says that as town and then changes his mind? It's clearly an opinion of Xaldin's play, not a mechanic read.
And Vexen dances around the fact that he said Xigbar is MECHANICALLY 100% scum by his rolePM and is trying to back off it to pursue other options.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (isolation #180) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:13 am

Post by X Luxord »

I literally can still hammer you.
Lol.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #181) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:16 am

Post by X Luxord »

I swear you're not even trying to understand what I'm saying.
Fucking whatever.
I'm out for a few hours.
Will be here to hammer whatever including myself.

P-Edit: Reread and you're more or less right. I recalled it being more about the strongman wording part of it than anything else.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #182) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:17 am

Post by X Luxord »

Like, I wish both of you would stop acting like things that aren't "WOAH HOLY SHIT WOW 100% SCUMCLAIM FROM LUXORD FOR SOMETHING" when you aren't even critically thinking about anything I'm saying and are just wildly slinging shit at me.
I'm not fucking scum and the more you push me for shit-tier reasons the more I just want this game to be fucking over.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #183) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:24 am

Post by X Luxord »

Lets say you had a guilty on someone.
And you said "I am 100% sure this person is scum because of this mechanic".
And then you turned around and said "maybe they're town and this other person is 100% scum".

Lets say you had a read on someone.
And you said "I am 100% sure this person is scum because of x, y and z."
And then you turned around and said "maybe they're town and this other person is 100% scum".

That's what I thought was happening.
I'm more just fucking baffled by Vexen's shifting reads now.
Vexen wrote:Fine. If you're town, why is what Lex did town behavior?
Town can fakeclaim too.
Everything else Lex has done recently feels really town?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (isolation #184) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:39 am

Post by X Luxord »

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That's interesting.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #185) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:46 am

Post by X Luxord »

I probably should have realized from how frustrating/unrelenting the push for Xig/I being scum was.

Good news is that Lex is now a really confident townread.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (isolation #186) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 am

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Vexen
Whenever you want to drop hammer feel free Xem.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #187) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:51 am

Post by X Luxord »

Sorry Lex but like,
it's going to be so hard to not just say that your track record with reading people isn't worth trusting.
Lol.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #188) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:53 am

Post by X Luxord »

Hahahaha
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #189) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:56 am

Post by X Luxord »

I honestly don't think there's much sense in trying to reason with Lex.
As terrible as that sounds.
Xig and I are permanently going to be their scumreads for the rest of the game.
Regardless of what we say or do.
:/
In post 1923, II Xigbar wrote:Well at least I know luxord is town.
(I seriously hope you're not implying that this was in question before now)

P-Edit: I have more than one terrible game in mind thank you very much.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #190) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I feel like the only lynch I really want right now is Demyx.
Lol.

There's so much passive resistance to him and he's just.. not town.
Like, I fully realize I'm here tomorrow so I'm going to have the chance to push this again, but Demyx is seriously just really likely to be scum.
And I'm a little worried that it kind of feels like Zexion/Demyx are purposefully trying to sit off wagon and let town fuck themselves over.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #191) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Or they think that they can afford to either no lynch or let it happen without them and then everyone will be looking at the wagon?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #192) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I really think townDemyx is more paranoid about the active voices here than he is.
Just saying that Xig/Vexen are both town seems way too easy.
But at the same time, there's definitely no time and not enough interest.

Xig's probably right that if Vexen and Xig are both town that we've probably lost at this point, so.
I'll just reserve I told you so points for postgame if I am right :P
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #193) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by X Luxord »

I'm sad that people are townreading you Demyx how do I get them to stop doing that
):
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #194) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Man I hope scum no-kills tonight so we can just keep doing this for forever.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #195) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Just convince Xigbar that Marluxia is scum and Vexen is town.
(:
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #196) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by X Luxord »

That's incentive for him not to vote Vexen, you realize that right?

P-Edit: Haha I tricked you.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #197) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Were you scum or no?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #198) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Save me the trouble of having to stay up pls and ty.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (isolation #199) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by X Luxord »

It's not fair if you KNOW that he's going to.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”