Kmd4390

Kmd4390 (1)
~ Heartless

Not Voting (1)
~ Imperium

13 alive ~ 7 for majority.
Deadline Meter:
92%
Last edited by nancy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Prism »

Did a nice, quick reread of the game. I missed a lot my first look through.

@Notice:
Why's camn a hard TR for you? The fact you gave it makes me feel better about you to begin with, but sell me on camn herself.

First off I was dead wrong to give Caryatid a drunk TR for #228. They weren't just spur of the moment reads (impression I remember getting, I was drunk sue me) but rather just rounding out explanations for the read list. Covering all of your bases isn't a towntell.

I'm just taking a "Wait and see" approach to Caryatid. Read on me I think is preemptive and strange (Is it implausible for me to make those mastina posts as scum?) The reads on Ginn and camn read pretty well (genuine) though.
In post 188, Imperium wrote:I think that this approach from Gin stands out pretty radically from general approach and play in For Us; Tammy described her general approach there as "tiptoeing around a minefield" due to not really knowing how to approach mastina and me town and, while I'm sure her second attempt will be better than the first, I think that the way she goes weirdly aggressive towards Prism here is too far different from her weird hedge approach onto Lovebirds there for her to be a strong choice for scum here.
As an addendum, this mutual annoyance and talking past each other is deja vu. My interactions with Gin were basically exactly the same in camn's revenge and British Monarchy.

Going to shift to here for now:

VOTE: MaxwellPluckett

Runner up votes would be VNB and Polar (#156 describes more of
what scum is wary of doing
, rather than what they actually do)
Last edited by nancy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Prism »

FWIW I also like Imperium's posting so far.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Ginngie »

me thinks if I just say I don't understand something that would make conversations a lot easier.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Prism »

It would definitely help, but I also again could have just realized that was the problem on my own instead of assuming my paragraphs are perfectly phrased and easily parsed rather then just rephrasing the answer.

I'm not a big fan of the Spiffeh wagon at the moment. I think the initiative he's taking on Imperium is good even if I don't agree with it. (I'm probably biased as well-I'm a player whose best reads come from how players react to me specifically, rather than looking at their interactions with others)

Join me on Max?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I kinda want to how the spiff wagon rides out, if you said stuff about max I'l read it and give them a once over
Last edited by nancy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Prism »

Nope, I haven't. Just a hunch.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 134, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Prisms town! Totes.
VOTE: Ahsoka Tano

Ginngie pls dont self if youre town even as a joke its just confusing to us good honest folks :P
This is the only post that is noteworthy of anything and it sucks tone wise.
First with the claiming the town read on prism, for me it's the word 'totes" like it was added to go "hey hey it's a town read, see a town read, fuck yeee"

'Such Sorting, Much Town'

Also at the end of his next sentence 'us good honest folks.' That's just a loaded response of hey look I am town, this is a town responding because I am clearly town like the other towns.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Forgot to say, only reason I don't wish to join the wagon is because the dude says he's sick so it's not like a wagon will change anything, a few days from now when things get heated then we'll see.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 276, Prism wrote:
@Notice:
Why's camn a hard TR for you?
Because she's our mason buddy, duh.

:P
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by VNB National Plan »

In post 267, Polar Vortex wrote: Why are her terrible weak posts scummier than Kmd's vote and reasons?
That plays into my theory that bad scum are more likely to lurk because they don't have to forward any content.
See: So many people being caught up in Ginngie self-voting despite it being so passe to vote yourself for reactions these days.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 285, VNB National Plan wrote:
In post 267, Polar Vortex wrote: Why are her terrible weak posts scummier than Kmd's vote and reasons?
That plays into my theory that bad scum are more likely to lurk because they don't have to forward any content.
See: So many people being caught up in Ginngie self-voting despite it being so passe to vote yourself for reactions these days.
What about those people?
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:43 pm

I have no idea what you're asking.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

I don't get the connection you're making between them and Ashoka, or what you think of them because you haven't said anything about it.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:58 pm

I'm saying that I think Atsuki person is bad scum lurking, I don't understand what you're asking about making a connection to those other people.
Oh, wait, I see what's confusing. I mean that a bunch of people payed extra close attention to Ginngie because they're doing Scary Things whereas lurkers get ignored.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

Ok, again, what about them? Do you have a problem with the people (who?) who paid attention to Gingie's vote? Why should they be looking at lurkers? And is it really accurate to call Ashuki a lurker?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Imperium

Meant to do this earlier
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 289, VNB National Plan wrote:I'm saying that I think Atsuki person is bad scum lurking, I don't understand what you're asking about making a connection to those other people.
Oh, wait, I see what's confusing. I mean that a bunch of people payed extra close attention to Ginngie because they're doing Scary Things whereas lurkers get ignored.
The Ginngie wagon/discussion about self vote was awkward and completly uninspiring. But commenting on it isn't that scummy IMO. And yes, pressuring lurkers is good but your arguement seems like it is centered around Ahsoka commenting on Ginngie, but this point kind of says it doesn't? Sorry, I don't really get your logic here

~Bearbert
Ahsoka Tano
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Ahsoka Tano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Ahsoka Tano »

I'm really not lurking in any way. What makes you think I am, Spiffeh?
"Ahsoka Tano is terrible in the way I thought only Aristophanes could make me feel and I want to purge them from this earth." - VBN National Plan
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Heartless »

I'm finally here!
First things first: As you may have surmised by now, Kmd was Anti's scumread. He cited the content of as the reason for the scumread, referring to Kmd's Prism vote as a turd of a vote propped up by tells that haven't been relevant since the 00s. Anti has also said his scumread was slightly strengthened by , describing the style as "snipe-y" and the question to Spiffeh as a throwaway "faux-scumhunting" question.
I did not get the same scumread while reading the game myself, but I do not townread Kmd so I'm good with the vote being there.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:52 pm

In post 292, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 289, VNB National Plan wrote:I'm saying that I think Atsuki person is bad scum lurking, I don't understand what you're asking about making a connection to those other people.
The Ginngie wagon/discussion about self vote was awkward and completly uninspiring. But commenting on it isn't that scummy IMO. And yes, pressuring lurkers is good but your arguement seems like it is centered around Ahsoka commenting on Ginngie, but this point kind of says it doesn't? Sorry, I don't really get your logic here

~Bearbert
Ackotako didn't comment on it at all, they just voted camn for 'scummy reaction to the self-vote'. Very cute and fluffy looking posts. Why don't you read Atahako yourself? It's not very hard because there's barely enough words to fill a screen, although what's there is already nauseating for me to look at.

I've already told you my reasoning. Asking the same question three different ways isn't going to get you a different answer. But I also think its easier for you to question me about what I think, because I'll provide answers, then it is for you to look into those few marshmellows of posts over there and find anything you could ask about.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 184, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 157, Heartless wrote:
In post 156, Polar Vortex wrote:more relevant things
such as.......?
Nothing in particular. My point is that scum likes to control the game by making the discussion all about irrelevant things(for example they tend to focus on things like scumslips or put fire in 1v1s beetween townies)
I think your inability to answer Anti's question points to a fundamental weakness in your argument.
From personal experience, I think very few scum care about "controlling the game" and more about simply posting things that aren't going to get scumread. As such, the average scum tend to gravitate towards safe, conservative positions. My prediction here is that, regardless of what Notice is, scum probably townread Notice if they weighed in at all. I don't think the theory that Prism is rapacious scum after a Notice mislynch really stands up to a realistic assessment of what Prism thought he could achieve.

Now, could you be a dear and remind me why you're voting Spiffeh? I'm following the discussion and it feels you're just trying to keep pace to stay on a semantics treadmill.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 291, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Imperium

Meant to do this earlier
Spoiler:

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by nancy »

Mmmm...

(I would link the uncensored version but, pretty sure it would be a little too much for certain delicate audience members.)
Last edited by nancy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by nancy »

Last edited by nancy on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”