Imperium (1)
~ Spiffeh

Not Voting (1)
~ Imperium

13 alive ~ 7 for majority.
Deadline Meter:
83%
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 324, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:But in exchange I do want you to trust me in whatever reads of mine you most doubt.
I'll trade you a heartless read for a Cary read
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Caryatid »

In post 298, nancy wrote:(I would link the uncensored version but, pretty sure it would be a little too much for certain delicate audience members.)
we're all adults here!
In post 306, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I honestly think that we may be dealing with a Heartless-Spiffeh scumteam, wildcards KMD/Caryatid for the third slot...and a very, very strong lean towards said third being KMD.
hmm, maybe, though I haven't minded Heartless' posting, but do you think Anti declares a secret scumread on his buddy here?

I think if they're town then it'll really shine through in their posting and if they're not then we'll know. Spiffeh's the one I'm more worried about slipping away.
In post 309, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I kinda sorta vaguely get the scumread on Ahsoka Tano and in fact to some extent saw it myself even without prompting.

But on the other hand.
I just actually really don't get the scumread on Ahsoka Tano at the same time?
Is this based on meta or something else?
In post 316, Prism wrote:Heartless is a terrible analogue for SAJ, and the rush to "Hey everyone let's remake the camn's revenge townbloc!" with close to 0 vetting is disturbing. (Ginn townread I can understand via meta, everyone else, not even close)
I was gonna ask what SAJ was but then I scrolled up and so now I'm going to ask what Secret Agent Jin is. (Please answer with like a sentence or two explaining the context rather than a link to something).

Mastina do you know why makes me a little paranoid of you? But I like that you're pushing Spiffeh so I'm setting it aside for now but I just...want it noted...for postgame cred or something...that it was page 13 when I started worrying.
Show
Carried the weight of erechtheion's marble
Thousands of years while she held her head high
Sisters alone with their burdens unspeaking
Carried the weight of erect

Six caryatids ashamed by their brethren
Standing together but each one alone
Weathered millennia of pity eroding
Six caryatids ashamed
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 317, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Heartless I've explained my stance on already. Their posting is hollow, artificial. It lacks the strength, it lacks the drive, they should have as town. There's also a lack of whimsy. Antihero in particular is a jokester. Where's the humor? Where's the witty banter? Where's the snide remarks? Where's the snarky dialog? Where's the lightheartedness? They're just so serious. So focused. So direct. So...so unlike everything I know their towngame to be. And their stances are terrible, too. When Heartless is town they have reads I can synergize well with. What they say, what they do, it makes sense. Here, there stances do not.
if ur rly scumreading me for not being joke-y and "witty" (which i assume you're not PER SE but you're using to reinforce your read) and being "direct" and "focused", you're essentially scumreading me on the mood i'm in rn.

but ok i'll leave that there since that's all there's to say about that

we can talk about stances

my strongest scumread for a while has been kmd... which we apparently agree on so ok

i don't have a read on spiffeh yet. from context it's looking like it's a tonal / he's not doing anything read which...... i guess i can get in principle? he just hasn't done anything that i explicitly scumread yet.

atp i think maxwell has a reasonable chance of being scum here since the things they HAVE commented on have no rhyme or reason and just seem kinda thrown out there for the sake of just being... ~out there~

aside from kmd being inordinately high in the reads list and the spiffeh read decaying a little quickly for reasons that are kinda ?????, nothing cary's posted has bothered me so far. he's kinda hovering in the null zone rn. (kinda annoying he apparently knows who i am but i don't know who he is but whatev)

what nacho's posted so far is alright but i don't have a super strong feel on imperium yet since i haven't rly interacted w either head directly too much

ashoka i don't rly have a mature opinion on

everyone else i'm on the same page as you rn. i think polar vortex, ginngie, prism are town and vnb is null.
Last edited by nancy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:21 am

Post by VNB National Plan »

Sempai, are you trying to call me out without saying my name since I'm the only one saying that stuff about Ahsoka? :p
You can't argue with ED1 STRONK! But I find it insulting when I'm asked to state my reasons three times as if to avoid a curse and to be responded to with the equivalent of "*frantic handwaving* They're town town town!"
In post 328, Heartless wrote: atp i think maxwell has a reasonable chance of being scum here since the things they HAVE commented on have no rhyme or reason and just seem kinda thrown out there for the sake of just being... ~out there~
I could see this, it does look like weak posts compared to other (completed) games.
Last edited by nancy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:30 am

Post by camn »

Hey guys! Sorry I've been quiet... I was at the beach all day.

I wont get to wordy...let's just say I agree with NoticeMeSempai.

@Caryatid: SAJ is the name of a player. A scum player in the game 'camn's revenge', replaced by Katsuki while under pressure.
There is certainly gonna be a lot more meta talk in re: that game...so you might need to look it over if you wanna keep up.
Link: viewtopic.php?t=69902

~ The beach! Omg I want to be at the beach. ~
Spoiler: ♥
Last edited by nancy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 297, Ginngie wrote:
In post 291, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Imperium

Meant to do this earlier
Spoiler:
Anyone town reading Nacho for the content he's provided probably doesn't have enough experience with scum!Nacho to shit on my read like this.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 306, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:And Spiffeh just.
Spiffeh just is scum.
You know those scumreads you get which you don't have the words for and yet are immensely strong?
It's one of those.

Spiffeh is just scum.
On every level.

And I legit.
Genuinely.
Think.

The scum are in a panic about Spiffeh being run up so early.
And them being powerless to stop it.

I'm absolutely terrified that the wagon will go away.
That someone will stupidly unvote for some frivolous reason. "Oh don't want Spiffeh to self-hammer". "It's too early to end the day". "Wait, hold on a sec, I think Spiffeh's town". "That claim seems town enough". "That claim buys him a day at minimum". Or any number of similar stock phrases. You get the idea there, right? I'm terrified someone will let the wagon we have fall apart. That it won't go through, that people will back down from it...

...When we have scum, dead to their rights, right in front of us in the here and now.
We also have a townbloc formed. Maybe not as strong of one as in, say, camn's revenge, but a strong start nonetheless. (For starters, camn/you/Imperium/us, just off the top of my head. There's probably more we can mostly or even universally agree upon but four isn't too shabby a start!) And that is something that scum can't break if we don't let them.

So let's not have a BTD6 mislynch this game.

Because Spiffeh is Secret Agent Jin/Katsuki. We might not have perfect agreement on the scumreads from there. If I survive the night then I can probably elaborate on my stances more elsewhere as necessary. But you have to fucking PROMISE me to not let Spiffeh escape our sights right here and now. No excuse, nothing, never unvote him, because we HAVE him.
mastina I've actually never been on the wrong side of your bullshit, zero hesitation, baseless reads before and I can tell you it's just as frustrating and ridiculous as people have said it is!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Hey Heartless, what do you guys think of the fact that Tammy hasn't checked in yet?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:53 am

Post by camn »

What are the things you are waiting for?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Spiffeh »

For Tammy and TTH to post

Why are you voting for me?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:12 am

Post by camn »

Sheeping. Plus OMGUS.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Spiffeh »

You're boring
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 333, Spiffeh wrote:Hey Heartless, what do you guys think of the fact that Tammy hasn't checked in yet?
haven't rly thought anything of it

why does that matter?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 295, VNB National Plan wrote: I've already told you my reasoning. Asking the same question three different ways isn't going to get you a different answer. But I also think its easier for you to question me about what I think, because I'll provide answers, then it is for you to look into those few marshmellows of posts over there and find anything you could ask about.
You still haven't explained what's the deal with you and the people who focused on the Gingie self vote. Why did you mention that? You pointed fingers in a vague direction for a reason I still don't understand and I want to know who you were pointing at and why.
In post 296, Heartless wrote: Now, could you be a dear and remind me why you're voting Spiffeh? I'm following the discussion and it feels you're just trying to keep pace to stay on a semantics treadmill.
RVS vote. Not really into it, but it became a nice little wagon, we didn't want to break it.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Imperium »

Spiffeh, me putting you on the bottom of the list doesn't mean that you're my strongest scumread; in fact, it meant that you were the last person who I thought to place in that group. I thought that you actively doing nothing at that point (whether you were aware of it or not) was a line you'd be more likely to take as scum over town, but the biggest reason I put you on that list was so Tammy would look at you specifically since it's not like I have any real capacity to read you.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Caryatid »

In post 330, camn wrote:@Caryatid: SAJ is the name of a player. A scum player in the game 'camn's revenge', replaced by Katsuki while under pressure.
There is certainly gonna be a lot more meta talk in re: that game...so you might need to look it over if you wanna keep up.
Link: viewtopic.php?t=69902
Thanks, I'll keep that open in a browser tab! I don't see the relevance here then because nobody's being replaced? But it's okay, I don't have to understand everything. I don't think I can read 167 pages right now, so it really helps when people provide 1-2 sentence cliff notes of the point they are trying to make.

--

yay, nacho's here. hi nacho!
Show
Carried the weight of erechtheion's marble
Thousands of years while she held her head high
Sisters alone with their burdens unspeaking
Carried the weight of erect

Six caryatids ashamed by their brethren
Standing together but each one alone
Weathered millennia of pity eroding
Six caryatids ashamed
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 am

Post by camn »

In post 337, Spiffeh wrote:You're boring
Your FACE is boring.

~ Misandry.
Misandry.
Misandry. ~
Spoiler: ♥
Last edited by nancy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 335, Spiffeh wrote:For Tammy and TTH to post

Why are you voting for me?
Hi Spiffeh! ^_^
What's up?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Heartless »

Spoiler:
In post 328, Heartless wrote:my strongest scumread for a while has been kmd... which we apparently agree on so ok

i don't have a read on spiffeh yet. from context it's looking like it's a tonal / he's not doing anything read which...... i guess i can get in principle? he just hasn't done anything that i explicitly scumread yet.

atp i think maxwell has a reasonable chance of being scum here since the things they HAVE commented on have no rhyme or reason and just seem kinda thrown out there for the sake of just being... ~out there~

aside from kmd being inordinately high in the reads list and the spiffeh read decaying a little quickly for reasons that are kinda ?????, nothing cary's posted has bothered me so far. he's kinda hovering in the null zone rn. (kinda annoying he apparently knows who i am but i don't know who he is but whatev)

what nacho's posted so far is alright but i don't have a super strong feel on imperium yet since i haven't rly interacted w either head directly too much

ashoka i don't rly have a mature opinion on

everyone else i'm on the same page as you rn. i think polar vortex, ginngie, prism are town and vnb is null.

I'm largely on board with this with a few minor differences.
In Kmd's case, Anti's comment on Kmd's tells being outdated makes me think it's possible its attitudes from previous site metas are influencing the framework it's scumhunting from. At the same time, nothing Kmd has said makes me townread it and its tone doesn't particularly ring town to me so far so I'm still OK with the vote being on it.
I'm not as enchanted with Polar Vortex as Anti apparently is. I think their narrative for Prism being scum is pretty aggressively bad and I'm not stoked about them riding an RVS vote onto a popular wagon.
Cary I have a budding gut townread on from and I don't think either of Anti's concerns are
that
big of a deal even if Kmd does end up being scum.

Anti forgot to mention camn, but I liked so I've got her as more likely town than scum right now.
Last edited by nancy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:18 am

Post by VNB National Plan »

Hii.

I read the game on a call with shadow and apparently this is what I said. She makes me into a mean person.

Heartless: Prob-town, anti needs to get drunk and post with us, we like Heartless's kmd scumread
Ginngie: obvtown obviously
Cary: possibly scum, tone is off, scumreads are disgusting but Seems to be asking better questions recently.
Polar: probably town, nitpicking at us is annoying tunnelly but town motivated, please go sit in the corner with the rest of the town. (You're asking shadow questions about game philosophy at this point that you don't agree with. Although she love talking about it, she think it would be more productive to agree to disagree.)
NoticeMeSempai: Thought we liked the middle of her reads but everything she said about Ahsoka is gross because townreading that is gross and we're really worried about the Spiffeh easy megawagon because the crazy worrying is crazy. Readlist in 317 compared to the old one is super bad and worrying. Please get Jaereed on the line.
camm: blandly town?
Ahsoka: Asks stupid questions, never follows up on the answers, they're trying to look busy and don't care about the answers.
Spiffeh: Bad posting but not alignment indictative posting.

Spiffeh votes are lazy. Have the Spiffeh voters actually played with Spiffy before? He is really easy for scum to wagon by existing

People should prolly ask me followup questions :)

b.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

The entire lobby townreads me

\o/
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:37 am

Post by nancy »

Friendly reminder to everyone that lesbians are in fact better.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:37 am

Post by nancy »

Last edited by nancy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:37 am

Post by nancy »

Last edited by nancy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”