Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Vecna »

Even if I did it would be better to get you talking and wrap a noose around your own neck, wouldnt it?

At any rate, im not used to all these gimmicks from you - and ive never seen anything the like while you were playing scum in my games.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 524, Ginngie wrote:
In post 522, Vecna wrote:Anyways lets actually put Tchill on L-1 now. He needs to be the one explaining himself here, not me.

Instead he throws out a premature claim, votes the next most likely target and runs away.

You dont think thats slightly suspicious of the guy that you've built large cases on Gin?
You're voting a town PR that can prove himself...

You can't push a scum win coin harder than that
My vote aint lynching him, and like Ive stated before - Tchill has the ability to talk himself out of nearly anything as town. Yet, he chose to hide behind a claim instead, while he had ample opportunity to use words instead (and do so in a much earlier stadium as well) and remain hidden.

Im not buying that he's a town PR untill he comes in here and convinces me.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also, sorrryssss to nancy.

Was talking to RC in site chat one night about reading Ari.

Aggressive in his actions-town
Apologies a lot-scum
In post 332, Aristophanes wrote:I dont have the energy for this game and I'm really sorry! Instead of stringing everyone along for 2 day phases like I normally do, Imma
Replace Out
now. I apologize!

I also am sorty to my replacement that I didnt even grt to the 20 post minimum and that it will be rounded to that. But I think you'll get them carried to tomorrow anyway so NBD!
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Vecna you can't demand someone's attention like that lol. I've said what needed to be said. You revoting me is absurd. What exactly do you want me to explain? I thought I was at L-1. How the actual heck can I convince you I'm a town PR. I was gonna try to survive as mislynch bait so scum wouldn't kill me. Does that convince you?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

"A townies most powerful weapon is their voice and their vote"

Votes aren't just "votes"

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Ginngie »

What if we make a quote wall saying "he can shoot someone, dumbass"

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 529, Ginngie wrote:"A townies most powerful weapon is their voice and their vote"

Votes aren't just "votes"
And this is why I'm called scum a lot on day 1. I throw my vote around like it don't mean a thing on day 1 lol.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Vecna »

Well, ive only played one game with him, and there he was also inactive and apologetic, and iirc he even replaced out of that one as well. You can check code geass if youre so inclined.

At any rate - your meta is wrong here.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

"I've played one game with him"

I've played with him about 10 times as both alignments

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 528, Tchill13 wrote:Vecna you can't demand someone's attention like that lol. I've said what needed to be said. You revoting me is absurd. What exactly do you want me to explain? I thought I was at L-1. How the actual heck can I convince you I'm a town PR. I was gonna try to survive as mislynch bait so scum wouldn't kill me. Does that convince you?
I want you to explain your vote on me for starters, while you were townreading me before when I was actually trying to put off the wagon on you. What about my reasoning do you think would not come from town-vecna.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Vecna »

Apparently still not enough to get a good read on the slot if you think he was scum there Gin. Which I guess you didnt though, since you never stated any such thing.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 535, Vecna wrote:Apparently still not enough to get a good read on the slot if you think he was scum there Gin. Which I guess you didnt though, since you never stated any such thing.
Hey hey, wanna know a secret?

Spoiler:
i don't give a fuck

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 530, Ginngie wrote:What if we make a quote wall saying "he can shoot someone, dumbass"
You should probably leave this one to rest
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 536, Ginngie wrote:
In post 535, Vecna wrote:Apparently still not enough to get a good read on the slot if you think he was scum there Gin. Which I guess you didnt though, since you never stated any such thing.
Hey hey, wanna know a secret?

Spoiler:
i don't give a fuck
The way you keep repeating the point, talking about it, and launching attacks at me......kinda tells a different story.

But I guess that wouldnt be as cool, in a grade 5 schoolyard bad-ass type of way.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 534, Vecna wrote:
In post 528, Tchill13 wrote:Vecna you can't demand someone's attention like that lol. I've said what needed to be said. You revoting me is absurd. What exactly do you want me to explain? I thought I was at L-1. How the actual heck can I convince you I'm a town PR. I was gonna try to survive as mislynch bait so scum wouldn't kill me. Does that convince you?
I want you to explain your vote on me for starters, while you were townreading me before when I was actually trying to put off the wagon on you. What about my reasoning do you think would not come from town-vecna.
Because you're vote came down to "I need to see this flip". That's a pretty slimy excuse.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Vecna »

No thats a pretty good excuse if it helps me solve the game. Besides, you were scummy. Everyone has said so. I have said so as well - your flip would give a lot of information either way.

And yes, after last game I am disappointing you didnt do much more of what you did there. A claim here (if you are indeed town) was rather unnessacery.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm heavily scum read and knowing I'm either at L-2 or L-1 I shouldn't claim?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I think the claim was OK. We already gained some info on your slot vecna.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Vecna »

Thats not my point Tchill. You couldve done a lot better job towntelling earlier - THATS my point.

Anyways, help me turn this around and direct this lynch into a proper one to salvage this day.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Vecna »

And what info would that be exactly?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 520, Ginngie wrote:
In post 518, Vecna wrote:Wonderfull. Youre wrong though, but I guess if youre too -bored- to give me a chance to prove you wrong then......woo. Good talk
This is a horrible reaction.

You're basically rolling over going meh.

I expected a little bit more of a fight from you tbh
Makes two statements like that, and runs away and leaves an undefended vote on me.

Consider me disappointed as well gin.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey Tchill ill make you a deal.

We lynch my target today, you help me convince everyone to sheep me, and if I fail to lynch scum with it, you shoot me tonight. Alright?

After last game you should know my instincts are pretty good when it comes to these things.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Korts »

Good on you, Tchill.

VOTE: Unvote
In post 489, Vecna wrote:Korts, I would like some more clarifications from you;

What posts in particular from Dark horse were you agreeing with so strongly? His posts all have felt ratherr like stating the obvious, and as things that scum could also superficially state. Id like you to pay some special attention to Dark Horse read's on the Eddie slot here, since it feels youre rather contradicting yourself stating that you agree with his posts, while at the same time youre reading the Robb vs Eddie interactions completely different from Dark Horse.

why are you so fascinated with me trying to get a wagon on monkey going? You were stating distrust on the slot yourself, and your recent post isnt taking that away completely. How is it so unclear to you why im voting the slot, while apparently you've felt the same level of suspicion? One could think you were distancing yourself from the slot and are now coming back on that since you dont want to start bussing it quite this early?
What are you on about? Dark Horse didn't have an Eddie read. The two times he even mentions Eddie is to say that his argument with Robb is clogging up the thread, and once to ask him about his Tchill/Robb reads. So what am I contradicting exactly?

And what fascination? This is the first time I am mentioning your monkey vote. I have reconsidered that point, though. It was a sloppy ISO read on my part that led me to believe your vote didn't align with your suspicions.

By the way, those are some heavily loaded questions to massive in 488. If you want something said, you might as well say it yourself, mate.

VOTE: Vecna
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Korts »

In post 506, Vecna wrote:Also, since when does putting someone on L1 get announced upfront?
It has always been considered a courtesy to not just the lynch target to start considering final claims, pleas, and other assorted words of kindness, but to the town as a whole, who may not all be following the vote count and would like the dead to have their say before a hammer.

Or did nobody teach you manners in your time here?
In post 508, Vecna wrote:Yo Tchill, if youre actually a PR youre gonna come in here and discuss stuff, and not run away again and hide right after claiming like that. If not were gonna be finding out whether your bullshitting or not.
Are you threatening Tchill with a lynch, or what? How do you expect to get that done? That wagon certainly don't have my vote anymore, and you're absolutely not going to be the one to convince me otherwise.
In post 519, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Tchill

Hey Tchill, I asked you to come in and not disappear after you just made some hasty claim. I can see youre still online
[/quote]

Put your hand down. Sit. What do you think this post achieves? What even do you want Tchill to say so immediately?

Oh nevermind. I'm not going to keep voting you one by one. I can see the desperation taking hold, and you're just going to keep trying to bullshit your way out of this.

Good on you, Ginggie, for applying the pressure.

Hope the thread is done exploding, cause I'm going away from the computer for the day.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Korts »

Mod:
help! I fucked up my quote end-tag in the first line!
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”