Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2691, TwoInAMillion wrote:ah didn't see the unvote.

unvote
So you said you had to agree with Eddie, then unvoted because Eddie did. Why did you unvote if you agreed with the vote? Him unvoting shouldn't have changed your perspective.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2689, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: frog

10:3 with possible traitor (cause sk). hm.

this would mean 9-3-1, not 10-3.

Also, why are you assuming 3 scum and a SK. That seems a little heavy against town, don't you think? I guess traitor could make sense. Are you implying maybe the NK was a traitor recruitment rather than a protection? That isn't normal, so it would have to be the grey slot if that's true.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2687, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2631, UnaBombaH wrote:EVERY TOWNIE, LISTEN UP!
NO MATTER WHO WAS WRONG OR RIGHT PREVIOUSLY, BUT MM4 ADMITTED THAT HE WILL FLIP SK.

This means that
rb more likely than not, IS MAFIA.

Nothing is ever 100%, remember that, but rb forced his townread so far..

Read rb's comment on Mario being lynched even though he is his biggest townread, yet he was the one who hammered.
The most important thing, is that TO MAFIA, MARIO APPEARED TOWN, by the logic that he isn't in Mafias chat.
This was rb trying to get towncred for a mislynch, but sadly for him, he chose a guy who was the SK.

I might die the following night because of this, but I'm happy to take the bullet.
VOTE: una

garbage

Honestly, had I been around and I saw Una post this, I probably would have moved my vote. When I was arguing with Mario I started to pull away from ScumUna, but then Mario flipped SK. I'm most likely heading here tonight.

Una, do you have anything to say about how scummy you look right now?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2703, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, had I been around and I saw Una post this, I probably would have moved my vote. When I was arguing with Mario I started to pull away from ScumUna, but then Mario flipped SK. I'm most likely heading here tonight.

Una, do you have anything to say about how scummy you look right now?
You think I do look scummy? :]

All I am willing to say is A) fishing for reactions and B) possibly baiting night actions my way.
Thats it.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2686, Eddie Cane wrote:rb replaced me out and left me with a game I don't overly want to play with. aweosme. hopefully you'll all take a hint from what rb and Mario said. I'm not going to sub, that's not my style, but I express disapproval.
Just understand that while some of us made him mad for being "n00b" in his eyes, he had other ulterior motives for subbing out too.
Go to his profile and read his posts outside of this game.

I don't feel bad for him replacing out, or me calling him scum when he did, because he should be able to take in-game accusations separately from everything else.

Even though my post had other purposes than convincing people that rb is scum, I DO BELIEVE RB-SLOT MIGHT VERY WELL BE SCUM.

I think him lashing out could go to the same category as Marios last burst: angry for being "caught" even if they get accused for wrong reasons.
But that is an aimless conversation for now, don't want to get caught up in it.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2690, TwoInAMillion wrote:Have to agree with Eddie. Although I am new to the game so if someone can point out the important information I'd appreciate it.

Vote: una
TO
In post 2691, TwoInAMillion wrote:ah didn't see the unvote.

unvote
...and this is the rb-slot?
I get an even stronger feeling he was scum now! :lol: :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2686, Eddie Cane wrote:- scum and vig killed the same person who was subsequently healed
Wouldn't that mean the person dies anyway? (according to normal Doctor in wiki)

Or do you mean that in these kind of games "Some moderators cause Doctors' protection to stop all kills that would resolve on the target that Night." is more likely?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2707, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2686, Eddie Cane wrote:- scum and vig killed the same person who was subsequently healed
Wouldn't that mean the person dies anyway? (according to normal Doctor in wiki)

Or do you mean that in these kind of games "Some moderators cause Doctors' protection to stop all kills that would resolve on the target that Night." is more likely?
There are other roles that could have stopped it as well. I personally don't think we have a vig, though. 1 kill Night 1, and no kill night 2?

I also want to comment on Mario's saying "he played no different than if he were town."

I don't believe that to be true. I posted in one of my posts yesterday about him not defending himself, and was focusing on surviving, not finding scum, and SK's main playstyle is to just survive. Granted, I can't imagine he's played as SK much before, as who among us has, but surviving definitely was his focus.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2703, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, had I been around and I saw Una post this, I probably would have moved my vote. When I was arguing with Mario I started to pull away from ScumUna, but then Mario flipped SK. I'm most likely heading here tonight.
You couldn't have moved your vote though, there had been a hammer at this point.

Do realize, this is also the exact reason why I went "crazy" on twilight, because I knew I wouldn't be able to distract any wagons or move any votes.
I wanted the Mario lynch to go through, and when it did and I noticed rb was posting actively with few others, so I wanted to see reactions to my post.

But we shouldn't waste time or energy on this anymore.

I want to hear frog/GameReplacement the most for now, and see where they are going with their thoughts.
I also liked that Eddie brought up some potential night-scenarios, but I don't think we got too much out of it for now.
I also think there had to be a reason for the SD-kill N1, but since Mario wasn't yet able to post a kill then..I think it will hold value at some point.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I said had I been around. The lynch happened after that, didn't it? let me check.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

you're right. I didn't realize it was such a long twilight. Guess I wouldn't have.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2708, Flavor Leaf wrote:There are other roles that could have stopped it as well.
Ah, true.
It's just that Eddie used the word "healed" and I got tunneled into doctor..
In post 2708, Flavor Leaf wrote:I personally don't think we have a vig, though. 1 kill Night 1, and no kill night 2?
I honestly still think we might have a vig after all.
N1: Vig shot SD, scum-kill was prevented
N2: scum-kill was prevented (no more shots on vig, no SK)

It might not be very likely to find the scums target N1, unless it's on someone who has successfully crumbed their PR, and scum tried there two nights in a row.
I also don't see a reason for scum to NK SD. Other than to clumsily implicate someone..? But then it would be..who and why?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2711, Flavor Leaf wrote:you're right. I didn't realize it was such a long twilight. Guess I wouldn't have.
I might seem like an idiot at times, but I'm honestly not.

I just like to play my own way, and people can bash me for that all they want.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly, the SD kill makes the most sense coming from someone who was trying to frame either Thor or Wave. Occam's razor, really.

If a vig killed SD, that's fine. They might have actually thought there was scum. I really don't think there's a vig at this point, though. Us talking about it so much without it coming up might give scum ammunition for a fake claim of vig, though. I've already stated who I think was the scum kill if there is in fact a vig who shot SD.

On GR, I think he's probably town. He went straight after RB, and if RB is town, and GR is scum, then GR got incredibly lucky RB didn't power tunnel GR. Seems unnecessarily risky.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2714, Flavor Leaf wrote:On GR, I think he's probably town. He went straight after RB, and if RB is town, and GR is scum, then GR got incredibly lucky RB didn't power tunnel GR. Seems unnecessarily risky.
I don't see it like this, but whatever.
I think GR might have actually found scum there, and people are just hesitant to follow him on it.

Players like rb can be rude to people, and it is NAI, but realize that in the scenario where they are scum, they use it to discredit newer players and make them look dumb for blaming them.
I'm more hesitant on rb simply because Eddie and Thor both think he is town (and they felt for a long time like they were on the opposite sides), but I'm still not sure whether that is enough of a reason to obv.town that slot.

I think I will need time to formulate something for today, but I still have a hunch that Eddie/rb-slot might have scum.
For now, Eddie seems more town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2715, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2714, Flavor Leaf wrote:On GR, I think he's probably town. He went straight after RB, and if RB is town, and GR is scum, then GR got incredibly lucky RB didn't power tunnel GR. Seems unnecessarily risky.
I don't see it like this, but whatever.
I think GR might have actually found scum there, and people are just hesitant to follow him on it.

Players like rb can be rude to people, and it is NAI, but realize that in the scenario where they are scum, they use it to discredit newer players and make them look dumb for blaming them.
I'm more hesitant on rb simply because Eddie and Thor both think he is town (and they felt for a long time like they were on the opposite sides), but I'm still not sure whether that is enough of a reason to obv.town that slot.

I think I will need time to formulate something for today, but I still have a hunch that Eddie/rb-slot might have scum.
For now, Eddie seems more town.
that's essentially what I meant. That's a ballsy move as scum, and GR could have got torn apart from it. I see GR as town is basically what I'm saying because of how ballsy that play was. Even if RB were to flip town, my read would stay. It's not reliant on Rb's alignment.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2716, Flavor Leaf wrote:that's essentially what I meant. That's a ballsy move as scum, and GR could have got torn apart from it. I see GR as town is basically what I'm saying because of how ballsy that play was. Even if RB were to flip town, my read would stay. It's not reliant on Rb's alignment.
Ok, agreed on that then.
I'm starting lean even more heavily town on you too, so I sort of have three strongish townreads now.

In Eddies opinion most of us are acting scummy though..?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2717, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2716, Flavor Leaf wrote:that's essentially what I meant. That's a ballsy move as scum, and GR could have got torn apart from it. I see GR as town is basically what I'm saying because of how ballsy that play was. Even if RB were to flip town, my read would stay. It's not reliant on Rb's alignment.
Ok, agreed on that then.
I'm starting lean even more heavily town on you too, so I sort of have three strongish townreads now.

In Eddies opinion most of us are acting scummy though..?
Generally when town have no clue what's going on they blame it on the town acting scummy. I personally don't think anyone's playing poorly this game. I haven't been as active as I'd like to have been, but yeah.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

What the hell, very quickly whipped up before I take a step back:

[Game Replacement]
[Flavor Leaf, Thor665]
[Eddie Cane]

[frog]

[wavemode, NotTheRealPaul]
[Dunker doodles]
[TwoInAMillion]

Based on current reads+gutfeel.
Bottom four is very unlikely to move up easily, but might change positions.
Frog I am still sort of undecided on.
Eddie is still heavily townlean, but I have my stubborn suspicions and don't want him to be my top townread.
I dislike wavemode/NTRP content, but I still can't say I fully scumread either.

I'm more inclined to currently believe that Dunker/TwoInAMillion are just scum, and one is escaping my radar. (still assuming there is 3 scum, or?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly, with how that wagon ended, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Dunker and Rb. I'm not going to assume there's 3 scum with a flipped SK. My town read of Frog has slipped since I don't think there's a vigilante out there. I'm going to look at a few wagons real quick.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

These are the biggest wagons of the game, biggest wagon on each player provided.
In post 200, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.05

Flavor Leaf
(6): rb, Flavor Leaf, Thor665, Ausuka, UnaBombaH, Eddie Cane
(L-1)
I feel there has to be scum on this wagon besides just the SK. So that means one of Rb, Thor, Una, or Eddie are scum.
In post 327, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.06

Sunlit Diamond
(4): rb, wavemode, Dunkerdoodles, NotTheRealPaul
SD flipped town. This wagon is full of potential scum players. I am personally town reading, Wave, so I feel one of the other 3 are scum.
In post 1201, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

Thor665
(4): Eddie Cane, rb, Dunkerdoodles, Mulch
Look who's here again. Rb and Dunkers.
In post 1527, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.15

Mulch
(5): MarioManiac4, rb, Eddie Cane, skitter30, NotTheRealPaul
MM was the first on this wagon and flipped SK. Likely scum elsewhere on this wagon. Why wouldn't scum jump on Mulch...? Rb and Paul are here together. But the funny thing happens in the next VC.

In post 1554, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.16

:dead:
Mulch
(7): MarioManiac4, rb, Eddie Cane, skitter30, NotTheRealPaul, Dunkerdoodles, Mulch
(LYNCH)
Look who joined...Dunker.

In post 2077, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 2.04

wavemode
(5): MarioManiac4, Eddie Cane, Dunkerdoodles, rb, NotTheRealPaul
This wagon makes me town read wave more. Mario was SK, I town Eddie. And look who the last three on this wagon are...our friends Dunker, Rb, and Paul.

In post 2681, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 2.09 - FINAL

MarioManiac4
(6): wavemode, Flavor Leaf, Game Replacement, NotTheRealPaul, Dunkerdoodles, rb
(LYNCH)
Getting repetitive? Look at the last 3 on the wagon again.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2721, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel there has to be scum on this wagon besides just the SK. So that means one of Rb, Thor, Una, or Eddie are scum.
This is actually a votecount that I value highly.
From my POV, it basically confirms at least one of rb/Eddie/Thor as scum, and since I townread Thor..I'm back at Eddie/rb.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Man, I'm getting super paranoid that you're starting to pocket me.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2721, Flavor Leaf wrote:Getting repetitive? Look at the last 3 on the wagon again.
While I already said I agree that there is scum in those three (possibly two), I'm not ready to believe all three of them would be so transparently together.

I honestly am worried that NTRP is just sheeping/floating around this game.
He is prob. town who just lacks drive to take things to their own hands, and rather follows strong players.

This would leave us with potential Dunker+rb (based on those vote-counts), and one who has stayed off wagons or is townread highly enough to escape detection.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”