UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 36, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 35, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Also full disclosure I have no idea how to inject myself into banter when I don't know anyone, so until I have something game-centric to discuss Imma be awkward af.
This is scum
VOTE: sunlit
I don't appreciate the way you marked SD as scum, because I don't know anyone yet either, so I feel awkward too..

VOTE: Sunlit Diamond because oh my gush, Dunker already found one?!? :eek:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 52, rb wrote:UnaBombaH or sunlit are both fine lynches for today
I'm not a fine lynch by any means.
I would argue that me dying is pretty bad for my teams wincondition.
Claiming role: TEAMPLAYER
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Oh, and in all seriousness, are there really any set roles in the game? (don't be stupid, I'm not asking anyone to claim)

What I mean is, are there any known setups or guidelines by which to know what we are playing? (with/against)
Could there be witches flying around, or is it just a good simple game of mada-Maaffia?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 151, Flavor Leaf wrote:So I liked Wave's comment on Dunker being fine and the comments he made on the Ausuka.

UnaBomba's probably scum. Her posts are awkward as hell.
First of all, I a dude. Hot as Bill Gates.

Second, Im not awkward, Im just misunderstood.
You can susp. me all you want, but you may not lynch me. I do not want that.

The reason Im not shouting my reads, is because Im not good at making them.
I mainly work with logic and analysing other peoples interaction with each other.
For example, Flavor Leafs reaction pinged me as forced, but I dont automatically shoot my vote there.
I also dont like to speak these kind of smaller things out everytime something comes up, I like to collect more of a case before I set my mind. Everything before that is just me trying to bait reactions etc.

So Im a newb who has read too much Christie.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:18 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 162, rb wrote:@unabombah, what do you find forced about flavor leaf
Posts and for example.

For one, I dont feel selfvoting is ever a "natural" reaction to pressure. We are not deep into the game, but we shouldnt keep playing RVS either.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:50 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 168, wavemode wrote:(if you didn't get the joke - your links used "post=#130", i.e. a global reference, instead of "post=130", a reference within this game. So your links go somewhere very old.)
Oh, lawdy.

Posting with phone is so 2015, wish I was home on my computer, these kind of things wouldnt happen! :lol:
I obviously tried to link to those corresponding number posts in this game.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:09 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 174, Ausuka wrote:I have no idea why my reads are so similar to rb's.
If your reads are your own and genuine, Im having a hard time believing rb would've faked his either.

With townreads though, you have to remember that scum can "read" anything as town since they know who is who.
That doesnt devalue your reads if they are similar, but remember that it shoukd never clear the "reader" ! :wink:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:28 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Flavor, please unvote yourself if you are town.

I have intent to put you at L-1, but its not real if one vote is your own.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:30 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

THIS IS L-1 until he stops voting himself.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf

Declare intent before hammertime etc etc
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 190, Sunlit Diamond wrote:That was fast. *squints*
I supported this lynch in principle too, but I always prefer giving *intent to hammer* before actually doing it.

In this particular case he had a selfvote on though, so I dont feel AS bad for him as I normally might.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 205, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 200, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.05

Flavor Leaf
(6): rb, Flavor Leaf, Thor665, Ausuka, UnaBombaH, Eddie Cane
(L-1)

Ausuka
(2): wavemode, Perfect Fifth
NotTheRealPaul
(2): skitter30, Sunlit Diamond
UnaBombaH
(1): Ciara24
Perfect Fifth
(1): Dunkerdoodles

Not Voting
(1): NotTheRealPaul

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-06 20:05:00)

Mod Notes:
I don't appreciate u ruining my fun :(
Tbh, I really thought you hammered..! :lol:

And now we wait until FL arrives and sees this clown fiesta :giggle:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:49 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 218, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 189, UnaBombaH wrote:THIS IS L-1 until he stops voting himself.

Declare intent before hammertime etc etc

@ausuka my best guess is this^^

like he isnt voting him for reasoms that he SRs him, he is voting to get FL to unvote. But then later he says he supports the lynch.
Im not voting him to make him stop voting himself..?

I find selfvoting antitown and stupid, especially if you get yourself to L-1 because of it. That is why I pointed his STILL REMAINING selfvote out.
I still support his lynch, I just appreciate fair play with quickhammers, as in I want the hammerer to know he hammers, and everyone to know he knows.

Understand?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 226, Thor665 wrote:
In post 224, UnaBombaH wrote:I still support his lynch, I just appreciate fair play with quickhammers, as in I want the hammerer to know he hammers, and everyone to know he knows.

Understand?
I can understand that.
So why did you change your mind about voting him prior to his unvote?
I didnt? Maybe I phrased myself poorly, but what I meant was to make two separate posts just to make the situation clear to everyone.

Make sure FL realizes he is selfvoting, and that I am going to put him to L-1.
I dont consider this a situation where he is getting all the pressure he deserves due to one vote being on himself.
And at the same time, he isnt expressing himself with his vote, I do not like it.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Huh, I now have more room to stretch my legs in this wagon.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:05 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 344, wavemode wrote:Then why is rb in your town pile? He thinks I'm town and that Una is scum.
I don't think rb is scum either, even if he might SR me.

I think scumreading someone simply because they have scumread/voted you, or disagree with your reads, is fundamentally flawed.
Its the part where they cant follow up with good content on WHY, when it becomes scummy, because scum has the luxury of knowing who are town, but have to make up reasons why.

I'm always more worried about people who just sheep around and look for easy pockets.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:09 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 347, wavemode wrote:Una then how do you feel about Sunlit and Ausuka?
It's midnight here, I'll give you a more solid post after sleeping than I would now.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 347, wavemode wrote:Una then how do you feel about Ausuka?
Ye, I'll do bigger posts, so I prefer splitting them by player.
In post 54, Ausuka wrote:I think Perfect is a better lynch because, although both are kind of awkward, Unabombah's awkwardness feels personality-based and Perfect's doesn't.
This is her first reference towards me, and it seems to me like she has already read me as town.
In post 174, Ausuka wrote:I still agree with pretty much everything SD is saying and I have a townread there.

*talking about why she doesn't currently like her read on Flavor Leaf is here*

I don't really like Ciara's fixation on Unabombah. He looks like town so far and she's basically used her vote on him to avoid pushing or actually doing anything other than a few statements. I could vote there. (I have no idea why my reads are so similar to rb's.)

I feel like NTRP isn't that suspicious. Sure, he hasn't done that much, but he took the step to call Una scum over PF and has contributed @ Dunkerdoodles.

I'd be willing to vote in {Ciara24, Dunkerdoodles, Flavour Leaf} at this point in time.
I edited the FL-reference she made because it didn't give a context on who she was talking about anymore. She specifically mentioned posts and , and actually seemed to have similar thoughts on them as I did too.

What I was actually a bit worried about at this point, was that it almost felt like (to me) she was reading me as town too easily. If that makes any sense.

I felt paranoid about someone trying to pocket me, but after reading her posts again, I just feel like we have somewhat similar reads so far, so it has been easy to agree.
Or maybe I'm just not used to someone mentioning me that often in a game (in a not-negative manner).
In post 306, Ausuka wrote:
{Ausuka}
{NotTheRealPaul, skitter30, Unabombah}
{Thor665, Sunlit Diamond, Perfect Fifth, Eddie Cane, rb}
{wavemode, Ciara24}
{Dunkerdoodles, Flavour Leaf}
Her first readslist had me somewhat nodding.
It's not a hard list to produce since I feel like the most difficult players to read and therefore to place are in the middle, so if I read that as scummy, then this would be strike one.
NTRP/skitter would have probably switched places with Perfect Fifth and wavemode on my list at this time.
In post 313, Ausuka wrote:I put Skitter in the town section because I like her posting so far on a whim; the analysis feels genuine to me and she doesn't feel like she has any particular agenda at this point (i.e, she doesn't look like she's grasping for towncred, setting anything up, or trying to lynch anybody.)
Her reasoning for skitter. I would almost flip it the other way around, but mainly read her null/scumleanish. Simply because I think not having an agenda early game feels lurky to me. :)

So all in all, I'm somewhat townleaning Ausuka for now.
She produces the type of content that only gets better/worse D2/D3 depending completely on whether she is scum/town.
So I'm going to reserve a stronger judgement on her until later.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 347, wavemode wrote:Una then how do you feel about Sunlit Diamond?
UnaBombaH monologues, part 2.
In post 35, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Also full disclosure I have no idea how to inject myself into banter when I don't know anyone, so until I have something game-centric to discuss Imma be awkward af.
I think this was a post someone might jump on, but I can actually relate to the feeling
to some degree
And since she has been actively posting later, I think this particular post is very much NAI.
Not maybe the best way to start a game, but NAI.
In post 85, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I find rb's blanket statements off-putting and difficult to respond to. I don't know if I think it's scummy or just a personal issue.

Dunker felt like he was just playing along.
Personally, rb reminds me of another player on this forum who off-puts certain kind of players.
Their behaviour doesn't ever mean anything alignment-related as far as I can tell, but I bet it's always a good shroud to use as scum too.
In post 88, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 86, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 52, rb wrote:UnaBombaH or sunlit are both fine lynches for today
I'm not a fine lynch by any means.
I would argue that me dying is pretty bad for my teams wincondition.
Claiming role: TEAMPLAYER
Curious phrasing there.
I do not know how SD read this post from me, but I'm almost 100% certain she read it to mean something.
Well, it pretty much meant nothing, because whatever my alignment would be, dying is always bad for my teams wincon.

And in the weird scenario where she actually thought I claimed or clumsily crumbed a PR here, its always bad for a townie to point it out to others by quoting. -1 from this post, just for that.
In post 98, Sunlit Diamond wrote:The fact that Dunker switched votes three times does not sit well with me, but I also don't much enjoy the "Well he gets scumread super fast on the regular" commentary.

I don't get the push on perfect at all. It looks like it was based on one three word post and I need more than that.
+1 for this post. Worded my thoughts at the time well enough.
In post 104, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 103, Perfect Fifth wrote:Yes. Town will be very sorry if they loose me.
This is my least favorite game strategy ever, though I admit my opinion is largely based on offsite meta.
-->
In post 117, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I'm WIFOMing the hell out of the crumb post.
-->
In post 120, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I think my WIFOM is coming down on the side of PF wouldn't be that dumb and I want to see what he's up to before he hangs.
-->
In post 125, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I'm way more interested in Una than I am PF at this point.
-->
In post 127, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I was referring to his super vague "I'm a team player" post, but if you think he's hot by all means, go for it.
Now this chain, I did not like. -1 for this.
Because if I understood this correctly, SD hates the "strategy" of softer than softly claiming PR/importance to team -> decides its OK for Perfect Fifth to do it -> decides that I sort of did it with my "super vague" post, and scumreads me for it? Not fair. Also my post was clearly a joke, we all know us Jesters can't be teamplayers.
In post 178, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Good scum can fake townreads better than town players can make them themselves, Una. At this point his targets are pretty easy money, too.
If he is scum, the holes in his reads will become apparent as time passes.
I liked what you had to say about Flavor and Ciara, Ausuka.
This was another moment where I became worried about Ausuka, now in conjuction with Sunlit.
Because I feel like this post gives me a flavor of Ausuka+Sunlit talking in day chat and thinking I'm a good townie to pocket..? :shifty:
In post 331, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Er. Why am I being voted for?

Give me a few to catch up, I've been out since yesterday.
-->
In post 334, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Spam-voting me isn't going to do a damn thing to get me to process faster on a work day.
=panicky when voted? NAI, but good to know for potential future use? :giggle:
In post 337, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I still think Paul is scum. Wavemode, too. Thor might just be aggressive, but meh.
Ciara's posts are less than helpful, plus she thinks Una is suspicious and wavemode is town which immediately gives me a red flag.
rb might be leading us by the nose, but I've still got him in my town pile at the moment. I had nothing on eddie, but now I think he's town.
The bolding is my own - HOLD THE PHONE.
I'm now really starting to think that Ausuka+Sunlit could be a thing.
They are arriving at the same conclusions in similar timings, and very similarly did a turn on reading me town/wavemode scum. How?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:41 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 422, rb wrote:Ausuka will flip scum and Thor will flip scum with them - this is saving face 'i agrew with case but hey i see a problem'

OR - ausuka is town and thor is trying to get towncred while being non-confrontational about the obvious problems with Ausuka's game rn

I want Thor's head on a pike
Ok, finally some reasoning I could actually catch on to.

So in your mind, you think Thor/Ausuka/Sunlit could possibly be a team?

I know I posted two walls that no normal human would like to read, but maybe as a King of Bones you could?
Because I just realized while reading through both of their ISOs and writing while doing it, that Ausuka/Sunlit most likely have a day chat.
Now I can't say for 100% certainty that is a scumtell, but..?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:46 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 424, Sunlit Diamond wrote:G'morning :p

Maybe I'm coming to the same conclusions because they're the right conclusions to come to.

Also Una, I wasn't PR crumbing you at all. Your phrasing in the original team player post struck me as a scummy thing to say. I play with someone who has a meta of saying similar things when he is scum.

I have no experience but my own to work from. *Shrug* my reads and reasons for having them are going to be deficient until I have more experience at MS.
Good morning! :)

I read through both of your ISOs, and my problem with your "coming to conclusions" feel like they are missing steps. You see what I mean?
It feels like you both reached good, logical conclusions, but the steps are nowhere to be seen.

Now I know, not everything needs to be written to be thought of, but I feel like your patterns seem too similar when compared side by side.
If you are both town, you should try as hard as possible to get to play Alias together! :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

UNVOTE:
I need to try and gather my thoughts tomorrow.

I feel like there is a good likeliness of Ausuka/Sunlit/? or Wavemode/Thor/? as teams of scum. (don't be mistaken: I do not currently scumread wavemode, I'm most suspicious of the other couple)
I know its not necessarily good gameplay to try and hunt for teams on D1, but I feel like the lines are getting drawn so deep between some players, that it feels like they ALMOST have to be on different sides of the fence as duos.

So I'll give you my list SO FAR, it might drastically change within just few days, when I give everyone the same treatment I gave to Ausuka and Sunlit. Maybe I'll find something that has escaped my attention so far.

{rb} ------------------------------------------------(style of posting makes hard to read, but seems to be doing his own exotic style of gamesolving)
{Thor665, wavemode} ----------------------------(townleanish, happen to have similar reads as I do and post rather regularly)
{Eddie Cane} --------------------------------------(null, style of posting makes hard to read. Sheeps rb a bit too much to my liking.)
{NotTheRealPaul, Perfect Fifth, Dunkerdoodles} (these are scumleanish/null, but not much content lately)
{Ciara24, skitter30} -------------------------------(scummish, don't feel like enough relevant content for me to be able to read, might be just my weakness)
{Flavor Leaf} ---------------------------------------(gut-feel scummy, not much solid to go on, this is the one slot that might change a lot in a few days when I ISO him more)
{Sunlit Diamond, Ausuka} -------------------------(my favorite candidates for the ScumDown Tag Team Championship, they still need a third to get a faction going)
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:23 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 498, skitter30 wrote:I'm a little bit uncertain about Unabomba's vote. I can understand why he doesn't like 130 or the self-vote, but since he said

"In post 155, UnaBombaH wrote:
For example, Flavor Leafs reaction pinged me as forced, but I dont automatically shoot my vote there."

I'm not sure why he suddenly decided he was OK with placing FL at L-1? The only post Fl made in between is 179, and I don't see why that would be enough to change your opinion?
It was because I realized how rb was trying to operate the game.
He needed more support for his pushes to get more significant reactions from people. So I decided that he was at that point my only significant scum-read, and placing him on L-1 might bring out good content/reactions from others.
After that I simply forgot my vote on him, when I tried to keep up with reading more than posting.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:And yeah, Unabombh's probably scum with her flip flop.
Firstly, I'm still a dude.
Secondly, where did I flip flop?

I always try not to flip flop, because I like to be decisive and straight-forward with my actions.

If you are referring to my "want to vote FL but won't" -> *votes FL*, I explained it just above on .
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:30 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 505, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why did you unvote me, and not vote one of your scum reads if you feel pretty good about your scum reads?

Also, one of your scum couples are two of your highest town reads?
Ech? Did you read what I wrote?
I do not scumread wavemode/thor, but if Ausuka/Sunlit should flip town, the table would turn around.

Currently I feel good about scumreading Ausuka/Sunlit, but I could be mistaken.
And in the event I am, I think it logically follows (with how I see the situation), that wavemode should be suspected beyond reads.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Ech, this game.

I honestly feel like this type of game is actually worse for trying to be logical, than playing newbie games.

One problem I have is the scum-daytalk.
I constantly read changes in stance, and wonder where they came from. When scum cant talk privately until night, there is always a chance for a slip on teamplay on a weaker players part.
Now I feel like every stupid obvious positional mistake scum might make, gets devalued because "why would they make that mistake, they can coordinate themselves in daychat".

MM4 cleared himself to me for now, I realize I read Ausuka scummy because of him forcing a different playstyle. THIS DOESNT HOWEVER EXPLAIN THE AUSUKA/SD "swings" I felt. Therefore SD is still in my focus, and I'll try to reset my reads on MM4, BUT I hope everyone tries to read and remember what you felt like "ausuka" was working towards.
Even if his playstyle was different, he still had an agenda, just like we all do.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 696, MarioManiac4 wrote:who wants to lynch ciara?
I have passed ciara by in few games that I have read (just remember that avatar) or played. With my limited experience on the game or the player, I now have trouble reading them. They are a player that I see somewhat similar to Whymafia, actually. I never get a good enough read on them myself, some1 scumreads them, and I more or less join the wagon trusting my fellow players.

So far they have flipped more town than not, in fact, I have yet to see either as scum! :lol:

So Im hesitant until I see scum for myself.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 699, MarioManiac4 wrote:oh yeah daytalk is a thing....

...c) you can watch for people having a clear agenda, because they are told to do certain things in daychat (such as sunlit diamond trying to case me which is pretty fake as shown by her commenting "omg she jumped on a wagon" when i voted my scumread)
Glad to see we agree there.
But can you see how her actions also implicated you in my mind?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 702, MarioManiac4 wrote:what do you see in her iso?
Nothing.
Like honestly, pretty much NOTHING.

I cant see effort, I cant see an agenda.
So either lazy, indifferent or scummy.
So yet again, doesn't feel like a bad lynch, but still like 33% to flip scum.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 708, MarioManiac4 wrote:i mean i think there's probably an agenda there in which she really wants to avoid being at the front of the action and being scumread but ok
Ah, but couldn't that be PR-gameplan too? :]
I'm not very eager to take that as an agenda.

Agenda is what rb, thor/eddie are doing.
Its just up to us to read whether its for town or not.

Currently at the top of my wishlist for the week is to get premium content from TB.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 712, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 711, UnaBombaH wrote: Ah, but couldn't that be PR-gameplan too? :]
:neutral:
Oh no, did I done goofed? :cry:
Time to talk about something else.

MegaDeth was rather amazing last night!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 715, MarioManiac4 wrote:btw that's actually a towntell although because i have told you this nobody gets towncred for pointing out prs and instead get scumcred :]
I agree to never point out PR-reads, and in fact, I dont PR read ciara whatsoever.

I just wanted to pointed out analyzing ANYONE as scum for wanting to be TRANSPARENTLY lurky/scummish, is 50/50. Just one more of my weird thoughts. :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:25 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I would love to pressure-vote TB for content, but it actually seems it wouldn't matter.

Mulch provided good content, goes to a similar category as rb in my books.
Good at reading others, hard to be read. Feels town, but eh..could be anything.
Absolutely not to be lynched D1, alongside rb, Eddie and mario.
Any of them could be scum, sure, but for now they are at least playing.

For now though, this game needs to have a new focus of actually building a solid wagon.
I was rather set on SD earlier, but now mulch (and some1else too?) seem to think she is a bad lynch?
I still think ausuka/sunlit interactions felt wrong, but it doesn't have to be buddies.

I do not see a thor-lynch as a viable D1 goal, mainly because a potential town flip has had its implications devalued by a stretched out eddie/rb vs thor Fiesta.
Which funnily makes me more suspectful of Thor, this could've been a driving point in dragging it on..eh, feels reachy.

So I'd hope we look elsewhere for now, but unless we by a miracle find something new to work on, I think SD is a reasonable choice. TB if we get him to activate.

VOTE: Sunlit Diamond
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:29 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also, I'm still on vacation, will read multiple times a day, but most likely only post once/twice a day.
Also if you have something you want from me specifically, go ahead and ask, but this formatting and reading long ISOs is a chore until Thursday.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1100, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Thor
Is this really the wagon we want?

I'd say he is rather likely to flip town, and his wagon doesnt feel like something that would yield good data..am I wrong?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:35 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1107, Mulch wrote:TBH I'm getting less confident on SD
Good, because I feel more comfortable there.

VOTE: Sunlit Diamond
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:06 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 985, Mulch wrote:viewtopic.php?f=55&t=71848
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=71796

I got nominated for the upper two.

Here is another one that I sucked in (to be fair was first game on site:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71612
On the plus on this one I got RC lynched
That actually seems like a feat on its self! :eek:

How long have you been playing for real?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

So if I understand the situation correctly, this is the point where we take up names from both the mulch and SD wagons. Im a jumper from SD to Mulch because I believe its at least a somewhat reasonable lynch D1, and apparently more likely to happen now.
Also, he got RC lynched and Im a fanboy.
If he flips town, this wagon was a counter and Im gonna RC the shit out of Sunlit after.

VOTE: mulch THAT IS L-1 if Im not mistaken.

Do we ask for a claim, hmm?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1296, MarioManiac4 wrote:So Unabombah the plan is for you to hop onto the Mulch mislynch and then mislynch Sunlit afterwards for two freebies, correct?
Ah, you caught me red-handed.
Im so experienced and good in this game that I would surely be able to mislynch anyone. I can persuade anyone, Im totally RC.

You have seen my play, you know I suck because I trust logic more than reads, and people tend to act not logically.

And the most pressing issue? I still havent gotten my first scumrole-PM. The day I do Im going to overplay so much I get lynched not only in-game D1, but also realtime D1.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1296, MarioManiac4 wrote:So Unabombah the plan is for you to hop onto the Mulch mislynch and then mislynch Sunlit afterwards for two freebies, correct?
Also, would you mind being town in this game too?

Im always wary of you, you're always town with me, and we always lose.. :cry:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1299, MarioManiac4 wrote:I don't really know how good you are at lynching people. But you wouldn't be alone on Sunlit.
I don't really like setting people up for townflips. Counter-wagons are largely a myth; there is not always 1 town wagon and 1 scum wagon on D1. I want to know your reads specifically if I'm gonna be able to read you properly, although I think I still do townread you at this point. You and I both know there's enough content for you to work with.

pedit: Unabombah I'm always town. :good:
There's enough content, but I work way better from computer. Im stuck with mobile until thursday.

I have also been overwhelmed by this game, so many new faces to me, and many good players, also the setup is bigger. This is my only game at this time though, so Im gonna overthink even more than previously.

If Im gonna be 100% honest, I still think the most awkward interaction in this game was between ausuka/sunlit, and therefore I scumread you both.

Now I have seen a similar interaction in a game that just ended, and there the Sunlit-correspondant was scum, and you were town. So that is why Im again hesitant to let my instinct on Sunlit go.

I do however dislike mulch-rb interactions as much as I did eddie-thor, and since mulch could be the one actually happening before deadline..eh. :roll:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

UNVOTE: mulch
Eh, Im satisfied.
I feel like I got all I needed from that vote, mulch seems like proud dodo.

I go eat now, and return with a better vote.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

While Im waiting for a table, I'll post for the hastiest:
I'm sitting here wondering whether its reasonable to vote on someone because you dislike the way they post AND their reads are opposite to yours? Im not looking for answers, just posting what Im thinking while waiting for a table.

Like mulch mostly filled these categories.
But I re-read his ISO before voting, and I was really getting a strong vibe that they will flip town after all.
They are just arrogant and very very self-confident, which I guess rub me the wrong way.

My vote was mainly a reaction test, for him, and one other player who didnt do what I was hoping for. So very meh-feeling now.
Maybe I was too hasty to unvote, who knows.. :mad:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:05 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Maybe noobish question, but I couldnt easily find an answer from the wiki without reading every possible role:

Is there a role in this game-type which would allow role/alignment investigation at the start of the game? Or during D1? I have a weird feeling that there are actually clues of people using scums day-chat OR SOME OTHER WAY OF DATACOLLECTING(??) during this day, and I need to know does that implicate scum or possible PRs.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Rb, eddie and mulch just love to call others idiots/devalue their playstyles.

In a game where people tend to disagree even when working for the same team, and possibly still arrive at the same conclusion, thats stupid.
Even more stupid is to let that affect your own play, you might be the one with better reads.
The most stupid thing is to assume you know why people do what they do. You never KNOW. You might guess, but even then you have to base your guess on how YOU see the situation, and you brain works differently.

So now, I assume I know that rb/eddie/mulch has one scum, and I assume I know that Sunlit Diamond or Thor is one. Meaning that in those five I am willing to lynch, feeling most comfortable in finding scum in SD or ??? at this time.

No matter how much I read Sunlits ISO, I still feel she was doing some sketchy "pleasing" of sorts, trying to create a very friendly appearence, but not actually doing much.
I also feel like trusting Mario for now, but I doubt I would even be able to read him as scum, ever. He has found a way to mess my radar every game we play, and it doesn't help that he likes grass pokemon.

??? Is the one player I have disliked from the start but havent strongly scumread previously.
I have waited for him to post on mulch more, so that I could feel more certain, but it didnt happen at L-1 so..ehh.
In my mind he has been pocketing one player all along, and if my theory is correct, that player is going to be NK1 or NK2. So as to avoid giving WIFOM-chance for anyone else, he shall remain unnamed today.

But the above 5 are my lynchpool.

Think of this post what you will, but for the first time in this game I feel confident in my read.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

So I wasnt the only one thinking it weird.

Means Im processing something correctly.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1562, rb wrote:There's probably 1-2 scum on and 1-2 off.

Won't be all on or off.

It isn't Mario.

Eddie/Skitter/Paul/Dunker
Well I got my ??? in there.

Im ready to see what you and Mario whip up.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:22 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1573, MarioManiac4 wrote:Unabombah you could just out your read. That would be a lot more helpful.
I'll have to read the ISO once more now that Im home and write it up.

And its over midnight in Finland... :yawn:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:32 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Now Im confused.

Eddie, read on rb?
And based on what?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:38 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1610, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1608, UnaBombaH wrote:Now Im confused.

Eddie, read on rb?
And based on what?
why?
Humor me.
Im inclined to believe you give me the better answer.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:40 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Argh, Ill get out of bed, I need to read post on comp. Hold on.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:56 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK I tried, I cant even make a coherent case with quotes because of so many meaningless small posts. Ech.
And even then I feel like the point doesn't get through like that.. I don't want to spill the beans, but I'll make it real "EASY" for you and I'll turn it into a question, mainly to rb/Mario:

Do you think there is a player who is trying to manipulate people into liking them, without actually gamesolving themselves?

This would include flattering/joking, and pretending to make reads, while actually just copying stuff from others.
I feel like this one player is reading you two most notably, and trying to force the same conclusions you guys get, because they think you are the most threatening/vocal players in the game.

(I think the mulch-wagon was necessary for this player, mainly for this reason)

If either of you honestly come up with this same player I'll stop playing Nancy Drew and come clean.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1576, rb wrote:I wanna know why Thor literally just tunneled SD all day
I tunneled SD very hard too.

Or is it more that you don't see why Thor tunneled her?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:02 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1638, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why do u guys post so much
I'm not allowed to join newbie games until I finish this one, so this is currently my only on-going game.
Because I've been on vacation with my wife since last friday, and I've been so bored ever since we hit night..
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:09 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1635, MarioManiac4 wrote:im guessing you think its skitter but im not seeing it
Huoh. And to rb saying I'm wasting time, its because I dont trust my reads/gut much, Im still a newb to the game.
Guess I'll bit then.

"EASY" = EC = Eddie Cane.

I got a very very strong gut feel like he is just an ass-kisser. Scum who isn't gamesolving too much to be "obv. town" as to avoid automatic NKs, but also not lynched because he has been agreeing so far.
I got even more excited when rb just asked why his posting lacked continuity, but maybe rb didn't think of it to be too bad.
Because my initial scum-pings in my mind were "Eddie trying to pocket rb" and "Sunlit pocketing Ausuka".

This might not make him automatically Mafia, but I was thinking more along the lines of potential SK or..whatever is normal not-town?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Go read his ISO.
It's like a broken puzzle.

I feel like he works to keep it that way.
Makes multiple broken posts with jokes in between, and fluidly moves his vote/scumread onwards.

First time he broke this pattern was to have a back-and-forth with Thor.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:12 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

And like, what are these latest ones:
In post 1629, Eddie Cane wrote:i suspect rb knows I'm town and this is just air. but, anyways
AND
In post 1630, Eddie Cane wrote:rb is town for other reasons
And this is content then?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:13 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1655, MarioManiac4 wrote:unabombah stop.
Full stop.

I'll just wait to get killed so I can go back to play in the kiddies pool in Rome.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:20 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1661, NotTheRealPaul wrote:wait do u sr eddie for not giving reasons? and if yes do u sr rb?
I think one of them sort of has to be.
I don't know why people would need to buddy up, or be ok with someone buddying up on them if they are both town.

Don't know.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:21 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1667, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1663, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1655, MarioManiac4 wrote:unabombah stop.
Full stop.

I'll just wait to get killed so I can go back to play in the kiddies pool in Rome.
no, you don't need to go to rome.
you just need to open up to ppl about your theories. withdrawing info from the town isn't really going to help anything?
But I really need to get back to Rome as soon as possible.

I need to know what kind of setup I'm working with, this feels too chaotic to me.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:28 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1679, MarioManiac4 wrote:unabombah; https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

this will show you all the available roles and modifiers
Yes, I have been studying this extensively, and for example, I'm very disturbed by the fact that now anyone could be bulletproof, and yet not town.

If I understood correctly my research on wiki, it might even be more common on not-town-players in Normal games..?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:37 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1696, rb wrote:@Una can you just do more posts like the one you were so unsure about making. I assure you it was a fine post and exactly the sort of post town players should be making. If you are town and have thoughts about stuff like that, it's best to share it.
OK, I'll let it go.

I think it was weird you didn't pay attention to Eddie buddying up on you.
I thought it was obvious, but I was too uncertain of my gut-feel that I didn't want to bring it up.
I thought you should've seen it, but I guess I convinced myself I was only imagining it.
But now you've just admitted he might have been pocketing you.
So was this honestly eye-opening to you, or were you aware of it all along?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also: I honestly am quite certain Thor is town, in the sense that I don't read any of his stand-alone posts as scum.

I feel like he got "bullied" into a corner, the same way mulch vs Mario happened.

So in light of his earlier posts, I don't see Thor as scum.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also: I honestly am quite certain Thor is town, in the sense that I don't read any of his stand-alone posts as scum.

I feel like he got "bullied" into a corner, the same way mulch vs Mario happened.

So in light of his earlier posts, I don't see Thor as scum.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 503, UnaBombaH wrote: So I'll give you my list SO FAR, it might drastically change within just few days, when I give everyone the same treatment I gave to Ausuka and Sunlit. Maybe I'll find something that has escaped my attention so far.

{rb} ------------------------------------------------(style of posting makes hard to read, but seems to be doing his own exotic style of gamesolving)
{Thor665, wavemode} ----------------------------(townleanish, happen to have similar reads as I do and post rather regularly)
{Eddie Cane} --------------------------------------(null, style of posting makes hard to read. Sheeps rb a bit too much to my liking.)
{NotTheRealPaul, frog-slot, Dunkerdoodles} (these are scumleanish/null, but not much content lately)
{
Mulch-slot
, skitter30} -------------------------------(scummish, don't feel like enough relevant content for me to be able to read, might be just my weakness)
{Flavor Leaf} ---------------------------------------(gut-feel scummy, not much solid to go on, this is the one slot that might change a lot in a few days when I ISO him more)
{
Sunlit Diamond
, MarioManiac-slot} -------------------------(my favorite candidates for the ScumDown Tag Team Championship, they still need a third to get a faction going)
NOTICE: I've edited names to this post, to represent sub-ins, and I have marked the dead ones.

I feel uncomfortable, because my initial list had two scum-leans/-reads on people that are now dead and both flipped town.
So to match what I wrote earlier,
wavemode and Thor
would contest for the likeliest scum-award.
Except that I still don't scumread Thor.
Wavemodes posting has gone downhill in my mind as soon as the Sunlit-wagon died out, but then again, wavemode as scum should never go for NK on her, right? It was his one tunnel (and sort of mine too :facepalm: )

And since I suck at reading tone, I'm feeling like dead weight right now.

So I'm going to go sleep now, and maybe post something tomorrow.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:55 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

No, wait.
I should do this before I go to sleep.

VOTE: Eddie Cane, because I need to validate what you are. In my mind rb is NOT your alignment in any scenario.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:56 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1689, frog wrote:Eddie Cane, can you explain your read of rb in detail please
I hope he can give a good read, I already asked for this.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:58 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1692, frog wrote:
In post 1690, UnaBombaH wrote:Yes, I have been studying this extensively, and for example, I'm very disturbed by the fact that now anyone could be bulletproof, and yet not town.

If I understood correctly my research on wiki, it might even be more common on not-town-players in Normal games..?
Why are you so anxious about the setup?
I'm only anxious about the setup, because I feel like a small blind fish swimming with bigger..things..in the water.

And the worst thing is, I don't know whether they are sharks/whales/frogs...so I'm just an anxious n00b.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1715, Eddie Cane wrote: so you are reading me sk because I am not insulting ppl even though I've got in arguments with most of the game. okay.
Funnily enough, you keep calling everyone else idiots and whatnot, but the few people you are meatriding, you either silently or very politely disagree with.
In post 1715, Eddie Cane wrote: why would it not make me mafia? is that because you know I'm not on your team...? if not you sure as he'll are going to explain that weird ass wording
This does not automatically make you Mafia is what I said, don't be ridicilous. :lol:

I have no trouble admitting I am a newbie in forum mafia, but I have played this game a ton face-to-face, and I have read games from this site before playing.
I have seen the type of interactions you are pulling, and they rarely come from town.
When they do, its a town who doesnt know what to do, so they attach to a player who is skilled or atleast very vocal, and mostly stick to sheeping.
But here you are, trying to setup D2 wagons on Thor and wavemode, both of whom you argued with and called idiots D1.
So that would make you insecure, BUT loud and obnoxiously self-confident on your reads..?

I feel like you contradict yourself, not literally with your words, but with more of a "I want to seem like this, but I really am like this".
In post 1715, Eddie Cane wrote: also, I wouldn't pocket rb, it's not something I can do rn. i pocketed him last game we played, if I hadnt got guiltied I was never dying. he is a strong enough player I couldn't pocket him twice. i also fosd him earlier d1...
So uhh...link to that game?
If you have been able to do it previously, there is absolutely no reason to say you couldn't do it again.
I doubt you did it by simply saying "I love you, lets lynch people together, ok?"

What this raises to my mind most, is that rb didn't mention this earlier. He only admitted he had noticed your possible pocketing attempts AFTER I brought them up.
In post 1715, Eddie Cane wrote:...and btw, if I was going to pocket ppl most of this game are easy targets no offense bromegos.
HOW IS THIS TOWN-MINDSET? "If I wanted to pocket someone, there are easier targets than rb, because you all suck, and I'm awesome".
For example, pocketing me/wave/dunker would do you no good because we aren't one the same level of play or "status" as rb/Mario/mulch might be (and half as vocal), so of course you wouldn't pocket us, even if it would be easy for a mastermind like you.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1720, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1716, NotTheRealPaul wrote:i dont get why eddie and rb cant both be town.
that doesn't fit unas narrative
OR I just deem pocketing scummy, and it leads to the point that one of you two is most likely scum.
Either you for doing it, or him for letting it happen "under the surface".
Some people have already expressed here that they haven't seen anything of the sorts, but if rb himself says its possible you were pocketing him, I'm almost 100% sure I am correct with that read.

He and Mario gave me a (deserved) scolding for not being vocal and transparent with my thoughts, so I think he should've spoken about his reads on you earlier too.
If he had, I wouldn't have been so harsh on my own thoughts.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1723, rb wrote:Tbh I think wavemode is a gr8 lynch and Thor is good

Eddie feels much more town today and less pocket
He has to, because it has been pointed out.
Also, because YOU asked why he lacked continuity and whatnot.

Doesn't it bother you that he townreads you without any reasons for it?
When people ask him to elaborate more on WHY(the most important question IMO), he just refuses to do so.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1834, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Tbh eddie probably could pocket people if he tried

He isnt though. aka the abrasive attitude.
Oh, I'm certain he could.
I'm almost certain he has.
And he has you defending him, which is nice. :]
In post 1834, NotTheRealPaul wrote: Like tbh he is a really skilled town player so I wouldnt be surprised if his scum game was really good.

Ur also kinda misrepping him because ur making him sound like a really areogant douche type based off the pocketing comment when he quite clearly isnt trying to come off that way. Their really is nothing wrong with ackknowledging ur able to do something well which is what he is doing.
I think we misunderstand each other somewhere.

I am NOT disrespecting Eddies play, I think he has been playing very well, considering he is probably scum.
He has been arrogant, you can't make that go away.
Same as how mulch was acting arrogantly.
Whenever someone puts themselves on a pedestal, its arrogant, no matter how good they actually are.
Let someone else sing your praises, because if you can't convince people on your skill in any other way than saying "I am good", you might not be as good as you think you are. :]

TBF, he hasn't been saying as much of "I am good" as he has been saying "you are bad", which I think is even worse, but hey, atleast we can agree that it is NAI.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1749, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1674, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1661, NotTheRealPaul wrote:wait do u sr eddie for not giving reasons? and if yes do u sr rb?
I think one of them sort of has to be.
I don't know why people would need to buddy up, or be ok with someone buddying up on them if they are both town.

Don't know.
So you think that either one of Rb or EC have to be scum? What happens if Thor is scum? Do you think one of them was hard bussing? Also, what is your thoughts on Thor's Dunker vote?
Huh, this is a most interesting question. I thought there was no possible scenario where Thor gets wagoned -> flips scum ->rb/eddie is scum.

But after reading how that wagon was built, I can see rb or eddie either being confident enough to "hard-buss" their partner.
It could have been testing the waters at first and some easy distancing, but once a wagon gets traction, a good player doesn't pull the brakes, they know it would only implicate them.
Remember that scum can day chat, so I assume coordinating something like that isn't as hard as it would be without.

If Thor is scum, it changes nothing.
In a scenario where one of eddie/rb is scum and the other town, one has a good scumread, and the other is bussing/after towncred.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1837, rb wrote:
eddie and I have played together as all sorts of alignment combos. we've been town together and played a game each against one another as scum/town so it doesn't really surprise me that eddie would do so - with the possibility of a pocket attempt

so it's not as outrageously weird as it might seem to you, and i'm still entertaining the idea he's pocketing but i'm not going to tinfoil hat and scumread him based on the possibility. i see him being less than cooperative, but not scummy. he can probably adapt his meta to fit what i expect but that's also part of why i didn't say anything D1 about how i suspected the pocket.

whatever the case, eddie isn't my top SR and he's one of the players spurring people towards being active and is making more than a little bit of a splash. if he's town here, i need him alive and productive and i don't have the confidence in my scumread on him to throw that potential away

it's risky but considering how few good townreads i have so far and how i don't expect this playerlist is going to figure out how to obvtown for me any time soon, eddie isn't someone i'm willing to lynch for now
I think one of the things that has been going on in this game is that too many people are getting away with not giving context/reasoning.
Eddie still refuses to do so when it comes to you/himself, but he gladly reasons his suspicions on his tunnel on thor.

And it's as simple as that folks.
rb actually gave me reason and context, so its easier to agree. I will not keep going with the pocketing aspect, and I don't think I can dig dirt on eddies actual posting, so I might as well just townlean him from now on.
UNVOTE: Eddie Cane

And this leaves me with one reasonable direction.
I still cant scumread thor, so I'll go with wavemode and worry about his buddies later.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1844, NotTheRealPaul wrote:okay why cant u sr thor?

and why the reversal on eddie? like were u just sheeping rb? im confused af now

pedit: ya i tr u. not super strong but im reasonably sure
Because I don't see the "scum" in his posts.
I don't get scum-feels from him, at all.
I do not now what others see that I am missing, but Thor isn't scum in my books until I am proven otherwise.

The reversal on Eddie comes from me having a good night sleep and deciding I'm stupid for sticking on my tunnel that "Eddie pocketing rb = scum".
I honestly felt so, but when someone can actually reason why something has happened, and even goes out to give context from outside of this game, it becomes clear that I might just simply be pig-headed.
And I don't find any trouble changing my mind if I'm given reasonable arguments.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1851, rb wrote:once i have everyone's read on me i'll explain this point further.
I was wondering why you weren't NKd because I felt like most everyone townreads you.
Also it would mean that if you are indeed town, the scum are happy with every wagon and agenda you push, meaning you are on the wrong track, meaning that you have townread someone who isn't town.

Close?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1857, NotTheRealPaul wrote:really bad strategy for scum!rb I mean. Like leading town and not getting nked
...??

Leading town and not getting NK'd is bad for scum?

You propose he should shoot himself and flip scum? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think rb is not Mafia.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I agree analyzing NKs on D2 is not wise in this big setup, but analyzing NKs D4 is very good in my experience.
I just hope I get that far.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1914, rb wrote:I have universal TR status so I need to be the bridge between players atm, and nobody has any excuse to not support this, because everyone TR's me.
Very mature attitude, and I think this game needs just that.

Waiting for your case, and skitters replacement before stretching my thoughts further.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1941, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm pocketing rb?
...what?
How?

Was this accidentally posted in this game instead of your day chat? :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:04 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

My read on wavemode is still closer to a null.
I liked his earlier content, disliked his later D1 and all of his D2.

I don't get an outright scumfeel, but there is something wrong with his positioning.
I somehow feel like he was trusting on SD to live longer so that he could keep on tunneling her, but now that she is dead, he didn't have a good backup plan.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2156, Flavor Leaf wrote:Una's post on Eddie

I'm scum reading Una. This looks like scum tunneling onto a townie who is pushing incorrect things/coming off as kind of trolly, if that makes sense. Scum typically like to abuse town's faults, and seem to get frustrated if people follow them. I really don't see how any of this post is actually a case, and is all implied that Eddie is 100% scum.
I like the way you post and build cases, but I have no AI-read on you whatsoever.
And one of the main problems in this game seem to be that there are too many null/townleanish reads, leaving us confused as to which are real and which are fabricated.

In relation to that, rb and Mario made it very clear I need to be more transparent, and that is what these previous posts were about.
More of a cleaned stream of conciousness (I can't let myself post if I notice my typos or giant grammar-mistakes).
This answer will be another one of those.

I read this game from cover to cover yesterday, but didn't feel like posting.
I catched up on what happened last night just now that I woke up, and I noticed you had mentioned, and even voted for, me.
You are semi-correct in your first few words:
I am a town, sort of tunneling, onto Eddie
I still can't let it go, the initial feeling that I got while playing along this game. Even my latest re-read confirmed I'm still hella suspicious of Eddie.
Now what you've got to realize, is that I think there is something, and therefore SOMEONE, scummy in this whole "pocketing-scenario", and initially it pointed me to Eddie.
This is a feeling I can't shake, and therefore hold in my mind as truth. I have previously been hazed by skilled scum to make me feel stupid for my own gut-feelings and reads, and so now I won't let go of this.
What I have realized later, especially after rb confessed he had noticed the potential pocketing too, is that it might just as well discriminate rb too.
In post 2156, Flavor Leaf wrote: This looks like setting up multiple lynch candidates, and then possible soft busing a partner, especially if RB/Eddie both are town.
..and that is what this is too.
I felt like I was asked how in my mind Thor/Eddie/rb are in relation to each other if one flips scum/town.
I answered that. Don't try to make it anything more than it is.

I set-up lynch-candidates only to myself, I couldn't even dream of doing that for anyone else.
I have never been able to steer the town to agree with my reads if there has been someone more vocal pushing it to another direction.
Not saying I'm amazing at finding scum, but in every game I have participated in, I have had a hunt on one of the scumteam, and it has always been for a reason that turned out to be correct.
In post 2156, Flavor Leaf wrote: In this post even, she says "This does not automatically make you Mafia is what I said, don't be ridiculous", yet everything in her post implies that she is pushing that as the case, so the agenda doesn't line up.

To her other posts near that about Eddie, kind of the same thing I just said, really.
Don't fall in to this same shit again.
In it's core, I said, "I am fairly certain he is scum/anti-town."
Why I felt the need to form it as "this does not automatically make him Mafia", is because
I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A SETUP LIKE THIS BEFORE.
For what its worth, he could be the cult leader of brain-eating Zombies that don't want town to win.
This way you quoted it, is in no way a good indication of what I tried to bring to front.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2151, rb wrote:Intent to hammer anything that gets to L-1 that isn't me/una/mario
So give me my Eddie-wagon and we solve the game from there.

I previously lifted my vote on him simply because you made a post that assured me in YOUR READ ON HIM. And I trusted that for what it was.
Now, however, it seems to me that you are not so sure anymore, and I have re-read the game myself.
I want to vote for Eddie and get a flip to help me see the game for what it is.
VOTE: Eddie Cane
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2121, NotTheRealPaul wrote:VOTE: rb
I mean..this is another slot I just don't understand why people read as town! :lol:

No reasoning, just a pure counter-attack?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also: WE NEED VOTE-COUNTS.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2168, NotTheRealPaul wrote:bruh i was memeing with that vote. thought u read past that smh.

@fl i think he is town. hasnt done anythin that jumped out to me. tbh not really sure about it but leantown for now.
I just think this game has been hard enough to read even without townies causing confusion.

I know MM4 will shoot himself because I say this, but you and him voting rb actually made suspicious of both of you.. my tinfoil hat is tightly in my head.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:14 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Frustrated with this game?
HERE!
Scum?
THERE!

I have nothing to say.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2196 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:35 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

@Thor: I can see you are frustrated with Eddie and rb banging their heads against a tunnel-wall, but are you able to scumread them?
Or do you still honestly think it's two townies barking up the wrong tree?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2325, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2324, MarioManiac4 wrote:Not having definitive reasoning =/= reachy
What is reachy?

I would personally have defined it as 'making unsupported leaps in logic' myself. Or maybe 'claiming something was a bigger tell than it is'.
I would actually call that reachy! :]

I don't know if Mario is really aiming to make me happy, just because, but he is making me happy! We seem to agree on something! :giggle:

Wanna finally speak directly to me Thor? :roll:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:14 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2196, UnaBombaH wrote:@Thor: I can see you are frustrated with Eddie and rb banging their heads against a tunnel-wall, but are you able to scumread them?
Or do you still honestly think it's two townies barking up the wrong tree?
I don't think quoting myself is good, but for the purposes of not writing things again.
I'm sure YOU of all people understand.. :wink:

I honestly am not sure how you read rb/eddies alignments, as much as I'm sure you are annoyed by them.
So are they scum independent from each other, or together, or not at all?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2329, Thor665 wrote:I have called neither of them scum, and assuredly have not called them scum together.
Where do you think I've done either?
...I don't?

I was asking for your opinion on them, not as players or humans, but on their alignment.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:29 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2332, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2211, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2209, NotTheRealPaul wrote:thor restate them for my lazy ass

all i know is that u scumread dunkers. is he the only person u'll lynch?
No.
:neutral:
viewtopic.php?p=9490423#p9490423

I would also lynch you, Flavor, and Paul.
Here is a post from yesterday (that I'll admit apparently rb missed also (because Thor playing badly makes rb not read things I post and then pass judgement on my play quality - go figure ;) )
In it I link a post from Friday where I provided an entire reads list.
I feel like my position on the two slots has been made fairly clear quite recently.
Consider this an answer to your original question.
If you could field mine now I would appreciate it.
To be honest, this is a post that I actually missed.
And when I checked that link yesterday, I thought it was an older reads list.

My main point was whether anything had changed, but apparently not.
Sorry if you feel like you have to repeat everything to everyone, I just honestly didn't realize you had answered that too.

With your reads list this game would be rather easy and pleasant, since you don't want to lynch anyone who is strongly townread by any of the more vocal players. (rb, eddie, mario)
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2572 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

It breaks my heart, but I think Mario is actually scum here.
Worrysome for my future games where he might be present, because I got the exact same read of him that I've gotten in previous games, and in those he was town even though I doubted him.

Good job on Flavor Leaf for actually enduring and pushing it through.
I would not have seen it so clearly if I hadn't just re-read Mario in my paranoia, and noticed how similar FL vs Mario is compared to Mulch vs Mario, on a larger canvas.
And we all know what happened there.
I'm glad I didn't open my mouth during any of that, I might have given him a chance to side-track.

INTENT TO HAMMER
. Mario, apparently you have already claimed, so I'm not sure if I just wait for your last reads or what?
Or do I wait for anything?

Also: I am 90% sure there is at least on scum in his wagon now that he was put on L-1.
PROBABLY NOT Flavor Leaf, but it's not completely off the table.
Wavemode, Game Replacement, NotTheRealPaul and Dunkerdoodles are IMO where we should at least start tomorrow.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2574, Eddie Cane wrote:um no?
No on what?

Mario is most likely getting lynched.

Or "no" on me/Dunkers discussing the fact that there is at least one scum in his wagon?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2580 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2576, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2573, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Game Replacement is probably the one bussing.
he was setting up rb to be mislynched after mario flipped scum
to whatever b.s. this is lmao
Ok good, I think we can actually agree on something.

I'll wait for ~12hours to hammer, just to try and make sure Mario (or anyone for that matter) has time to speak up before it.
Its 7:20 in the morning here, so I assume our 'murica -friends are sleepind atm?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2582 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2577, Eddie Cane wrote:idc if we lynch Mario but if he flips town I want frog on a stick
I'm fairly certain he doesn't flip town, not anymore.
His play wasn't on par with what I have read from him, and I think Flavor Leaf managed to drag some tells out of him.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2612, MarioManiac4 wrote:You want my last reads?
Hang Flavor Leaf.
Hang Paul.
Hang Unabombah.
Ah, hang me for rb hammering?

Im more certain now that you will flip scum.

And in the scenario where you flip town, well, Im sorry for this one.
But I happen to know it will take more than one to end you..! :)
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2624 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2618, MarioManiac4 wrote:I COULD HAVE LITERALLY CONFIRMED MYSELF AS TOWN TONIGHT

AND YOU DECIDED TO LYNCH ME TODAY FOR REASONS ???
Oh, I was willing to hear you out.
Mainly because I think rb will be alive tomorrow, and depending on your flip he might need a lynch. :]

No need to be mad Mario, the hammer has fallen, and now we wait..
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2627, MarioManiac4 wrote:Like the worst part is when I flip everyone's going to think my lynch was justified and it 100% wasn't. For the entire game I played with the sole purpose to lynch the mafia. I didn't care for buddying- SK wins when SK and 1 mafia are alive at endgame, the purpose is to ensure 2 mafia lynches. I never get nightkilled anyway so I don't need to worry about that.

Literally the only thing I did differently was that I didn't care as much as I would've as town was that I didnt care about Mulch.
We can talk this out lategame, Im happy I was correct. :)
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2631 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

EVERY TOWNIE, LISTEN UP!
NO MATTER WHO WAS WRONG OR RIGHT PREVIOUSLY, BUT MM4 ADMITTED THAT HE WILL FLIP SK.

This means that
rb more likely than not, IS MAFIA.

Nothing is ever 100%, remember that, but rb forced his townread so far..

Read rb's comment on Mario being lynched even though he is his biggest townread, yet he was the one who hammered.
The most important thing, is that TO MAFIA, MARIO APPEARED TOWN, by the logic that he isn't in Mafias chat.
This was rb trying to get towncred for a mislynch, but sadly for him, he chose a guy who was the SK.

I might die the following night because of this, but I'm happy to take the bullet.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2572, UnaBombaH wrote:PROBABLY NOT Flavor Leaf, but it's not completely off the table.
Wavemode, Game Replacement, NotTheRealPaul and Dunkerdoodles are IMO where we should at least start tomorrow.
This is different with a SK flip, REMEMBER!

So now almost 100% surely one scum in Flavor Leaf, Wavemode, Game Replacement, NotTheRealPaul and Dunkerdoodles.
My bet would be on Dunker.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2636 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2633, rb wrote:Actually can't believe how awful the players in this game are

replace me

Quitting mafia on this account, actually cannot deal with how infested with shit players this site has become.
...aaaand scum out? :)

Don't worry, even good players like you get in bad games with guys like me.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2637, rb wrote:Yeah man, you got me I'm scum haha!!!

(Actual fucking dipshit)
I hope your main account is nicer to other people! :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2640 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2639, Game Replacement wrote:
Hang Flavor Leaf.
Hang Paul.
Hang Unabombah.
I thought Una was town for you?
I think Mario was just venting. I think he played a good SK but got lynched "undeservedly", so he banged that list out.

If anything, to me it reads "these are the people I actually think are town, I hope you guys lose" :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2642, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 2640, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2639, Game Replacement wrote:
Hang Flavor Leaf.
Hang Paul.
Hang Unabombah.
I thought Una was town for you?
I think Mario was just venting. I think he played a good SK but got lynched "undeservedly", so he banged that list out.

If anything, to me it reads "these are the people I actually think are town, I hope you guys lose" :lol:
Or maybe last moment distancing.
I'll decide in 2 days.
Oh, for sure possible.
But I really think these were his last honest reads, just inverted because fuck all.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2636, UnaBombaH wrote: Don't worry, even good players like you get in bad games with guys like me.
Oh shit, I just realized I formed that sentence poorly!

What it was supposed to read, was "Don't worry, even good players like you get in games
with bad guys like me.

I didn't mean to sound cocky, I DO NOT THINK HIGHLY OF MYSELF AS A PLAYER.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2641, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 2625, MarioManiac4 wrote:Vedith you just can't fucking read me. Ever. You have NEVER scumread me correctly. Just. stop.

pedit: I don't give a fuck about "my final reads."
Are you going to listen to them
hahhahahahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no.
This isn't town you.
This isn't town rb. rb Even said himself that he's playing differently. You are just angry here because I've pinned down 2 scum.
They just kept calling you Vedith.
Is that your main account?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2647 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Ok, found it.

How much experience you have on the players in this game?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2649 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2648, Game Replacement wrote:rb - Enough
NotTheRealPaul - Plenty
-----------------------------
frog - couple
Dunkerdoodles - a few
UnaBombaH - Who dis?

-------------------------------------
Thor665 - Enough
I have subbed in to three newbie games, and started D1 in one.
So this is my fifth game on site = I'm green af.
I have played plenty of face to face mafia, and I feel like its more of my type because I'm good at "think fast - act fast" type of situations.
I love to theorize and try to play with logical chains though, but I suck at reading undertones in text.
I mainly play by attaching to interactions that ping me the wrong way, and try to reason why it happened.

So I left in the quote the ones I'm most interested in currently.
When you mark rb/thor as in "enough", I interpret it so that you mean "enough to know when they act weird/normal".
Is that assumption correct?

NRTP is "plenty", which would probably put him on the same line as rb/thor, but I get a feeling that he is always acting the same?
Or are you even more confident on knowing whether NTRP is scum or not, based on meta?

Frog and dunkerdoodles would be harder for you to "automatically" sort based on how they post then?
Do you think Dunker would have (as scum) a reason to lurk in a game/situation like this?
Do you agree with Flavor that Dunk will become obv. town/scum (for whatever reason) in later dates?

I hope you don't mind me asking, I just think this is good time to discuss some (maybe) less relevant things.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:02 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2653, MarioManiac4 wrote:like i'm fully aware that fl/paul/una is not a viable team. but they probably had the shittiest reasons for being on me.
I honestly had the best one! :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2658, MarioManiac4 wrote:Like.
You may have had at least some sort of point if you were referring to a previous game where I was scum and had a 1v1 similar to FL.
But your point is literally 100% reliant on me being scum. Like. Of course there are similarities. That's because I'm the same person. It doesn't mean shit about my alignment.
I hope you will become my MS-buddy over time, I really like you. :)

I was 100% sure you were not town when I claimed intent to hammer.
I know you don't like to hear it, and will think I'm full of shit for saying this, but it's the truth.
I hope we will see each other on the other side! :good:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:58 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2660, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 2659, rb wrote:meh

game replacement is just fucking scum rofl

you really can't read me if you think i'm scum here
Then don't replace out, tomorrow you explain again why you town read Mario and I'll review you.

Even you said you are playing differently. Why should I not scum read you for it?
I probably can't read you rb, I have admitted as much in this game already.
I also townread Mario, and that is exactly what he wanted to happen, yet he flips scum (even if not Mafia).

So when I say I think you might be scum, it's me being very bad in reading you, but still I might be right.
Fair? Maybe not to you, if you were to be lynched, but sometimes shit like that happens in this game.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:03 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2664, MarioManiac4 wrote:Oh. I guess you're a gunsmith or rolecop, then. Meh.
Ok, going meta now:

I had to double-check the wiki to make sure, but would a rolecop be able to say you are SK?
(I was reading the wiki a lot when I joined this game, just trying to understand what kind of roles could be present.)

Also from wiki: "Notably, Serial Killers and Doctors do not have guns."

So maybe I just read your interactions better than you would like to admit? :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2673 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2672, MarioManiac4 wrote:That's not 100% lol.
Also I played pretty much exactly as town and didn't play with any ulterior motive so I guess what you saw wasn't there if you're being sincere \o/

A rolecop wouldn't be able to detect SK, but they would realise I wasn't a Vigilante and was instead Odd-Night Bulletproof (Novice?) so it'd be a pretty damn easy deduction.
SKs don't have guns, but Vigilantes do.
Ah, makes sense.

It seems you won't let me have this one? :(

I played poorly and got lucky. OK. :cry:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2675 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:16 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2674, MarioManiac4 wrote:Eh, you didn't necesserially play poorly, but I think your point was poor on this one. Or at least what you said. I probably couldn't strictly evaluate how good it was if you don't tell me, haha, but unless it was related to me not reaching out to Mulch (there was a certain point where I was like "ok, im sk, if you're going to push bullshit on dice tags i don't care to consider mulch!town") it probably didn't apply.
I honestly respect your play, I have said so before, but you don't think you sort of slipped from your normal town-game with Flavor Leaf?

I think I read you as not being as self-confident vs FL as I normally see you act, yet the situation was similar to you vs mulch.

See what I mean? I think you stopped being very self-confident townie for a few posts there, and that pinged me.
I also still feel like your interactions vs Sunlit implicated you both, and since the other one flipped town on death..eh.

Maybe I was just reaching too much and got lucky.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2679 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2678, MarioManiac4 wrote:I'm going to go to the dead pt with spoilers and watch you guys try to figure this game out from a holiday resort in Southern France. Good luck. :cool:
Southern France sounds cool! Have a good time!

I will probably join you in the dead thread soon, because I have rustled someones jimmies! :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2703, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, had I been around and I saw Una post this, I probably would have moved my vote. When I was arguing with Mario I started to pull away from ScumUna, but then Mario flipped SK. I'm most likely heading here tonight.

Una, do you have anything to say about how scummy you look right now?
You think I do look scummy? :]

All I am willing to say is A) fishing for reactions and B) possibly baiting night actions my way.
Thats it.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2686, Eddie Cane wrote:rb replaced me out and left me with a game I don't overly want to play with. aweosme. hopefully you'll all take a hint from what rb and Mario said. I'm not going to sub, that's not my style, but I express disapproval.
Just understand that while some of us made him mad for being "n00b" in his eyes, he had other ulterior motives for subbing out too.
Go to his profile and read his posts outside of this game.

I don't feel bad for him replacing out, or me calling him scum when he did, because he should be able to take in-game accusations separately from everything else.

Even though my post had other purposes than convincing people that rb is scum, I DO BELIEVE RB-SLOT MIGHT VERY WELL BE SCUM.

I think him lashing out could go to the same category as Marios last burst: angry for being "caught" even if they get accused for wrong reasons.
But that is an aimless conversation for now, don't want to get caught up in it.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2706 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2690, TwoInAMillion wrote:Have to agree with Eddie. Although I am new to the game so if someone can point out the important information I'd appreciate it.

Vote: una
TO
In post 2691, TwoInAMillion wrote:ah didn't see the unvote.

unvote
...and this is the rb-slot?
I get an even stronger feeling he was scum now! :lol: :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2707 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2686, Eddie Cane wrote:- scum and vig killed the same person who was subsequently healed
Wouldn't that mean the person dies anyway? (according to normal Doctor in wiki)

Or do you mean that in these kind of games "Some moderators cause Doctors' protection to stop all kills that would resolve on the target that Night." is more likely?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2703, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, had I been around and I saw Una post this, I probably would have moved my vote. When I was arguing with Mario I started to pull away from ScumUna, but then Mario flipped SK. I'm most likely heading here tonight.
You couldn't have moved your vote though, there had been a hammer at this point.

Do realize, this is also the exact reason why I went "crazy" on twilight, because I knew I wouldn't be able to distract any wagons or move any votes.
I wanted the Mario lynch to go through, and when it did and I noticed rb was posting actively with few others, so I wanted to see reactions to my post.

But we shouldn't waste time or energy on this anymore.

I want to hear frog/GameReplacement the most for now, and see where they are going with their thoughts.
I also liked that Eddie brought up some potential night-scenarios, but I don't think we got too much out of it for now.
I also think there had to be a reason for the SD-kill N1, but since Mario wasn't yet able to post a kill then..I think it will hold value at some point.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2708, Flavor Leaf wrote:There are other roles that could have stopped it as well.
Ah, true.
It's just that Eddie used the word "healed" and I got tunneled into doctor..
In post 2708, Flavor Leaf wrote:I personally don't think we have a vig, though. 1 kill Night 1, and no kill night 2?
I honestly still think we might have a vig after all.
N1: Vig shot SD, scum-kill was prevented
N2: scum-kill was prevented (no more shots on vig, no SK)

It might not be very likely to find the scums target N1, unless it's on someone who has successfully crumbed their PR, and scum tried there two nights in a row.
I also don't see a reason for scum to NK SD. Other than to clumsily implicate someone..? But then it would be..who and why?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2711, Flavor Leaf wrote:you're right. I didn't realize it was such a long twilight. Guess I wouldn't have.
I might seem like an idiot at times, but I'm honestly not.

I just like to play my own way, and people can bash me for that all they want.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2714, Flavor Leaf wrote:On GR, I think he's probably town. He went straight after RB, and if RB is town, and GR is scum, then GR got incredibly lucky RB didn't power tunnel GR. Seems unnecessarily risky.
I don't see it like this, but whatever.
I think GR might have actually found scum there, and people are just hesitant to follow him on it.

Players like rb can be rude to people, and it is NAI, but realize that in the scenario where they are scum, they use it to discredit newer players and make them look dumb for blaming them.
I'm more hesitant on rb simply because Eddie and Thor both think he is town (and they felt for a long time like they were on the opposite sides), but I'm still not sure whether that is enough of a reason to obv.town that slot.

I think I will need time to formulate something for today, but I still have a hunch that Eddie/rb-slot might have scum.
For now, Eddie seems more town.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2717 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2716, Flavor Leaf wrote:that's essentially what I meant. That's a ballsy move as scum, and GR could have got torn apart from it. I see GR as town is basically what I'm saying because of how ballsy that play was. Even if RB were to flip town, my read would stay. It's not reliant on Rb's alignment.
Ok, agreed on that then.
I'm starting lean even more heavily town on you too, so I sort of have three strongish townreads now.

In Eddies opinion most of us are acting scummy though..?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

What the hell, very quickly whipped up before I take a step back:

[Game Replacement]
[Flavor Leaf, Thor665]
[Eddie Cane]

[frog]

[wavemode, NotTheRealPaul]
[Dunker doodles]
[TwoInAMillion]

Based on current reads+gutfeel.
Bottom four is very unlikely to move up easily, but might change positions.
Frog I am still sort of undecided on.
Eddie is still heavily townlean, but I have my stubborn suspicions and don't want him to be my top townread.
I dislike wavemode/NTRP content, but I still can't say I fully scumread either.

I'm more inclined to currently believe that Dunker/TwoInAMillion are just scum, and one is escaping my radar. (still assuming there is 3 scum, or?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2721, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel there has to be scum on this wagon besides just the SK. So that means one of Rb, Thor, Una, or Eddie are scum.
This is actually a votecount that I value highly.
From my POV, it basically confirms at least one of rb/Eddie/Thor as scum, and since I townread Thor..I'm back at Eddie/rb.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2721, Flavor Leaf wrote:Getting repetitive? Look at the last 3 on the wagon again.
While I already said I agree that there is scum in those three (possibly two), I'm not ready to believe all three of them would be so transparently together.

I honestly am worried that NTRP is just sheeping/floating around this game.
He is prob. town who just lacks drive to take things to their own hands, and rather follows strong players.

This would leave us with potential Dunker+rb (based on those vote-counts), and one who has stayed off wagons or is townread highly enough to escape detection.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2725 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2723, Flavor Leaf wrote:Man, I'm getting super paranoid that you're starting to pocket me.
Go ahead, I haven't cleared you 100% yet either! :]

Let's just use this opportunity to work together now that we are online at the same time.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1545, wavemode wrote:Guys

I think I might have been wrong about mulch
I dived into the ISO-world, and reread this.
At the time I thought it could have been clumsy scum trying to soften their "scumread" on Mulch just before the flip (this was after mulch had self-hammered).
I thought that it was too clumsy for scum.
But I now realized Wave wasn't on the wagon,
WHICH MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE.

So Wave just wanted to drop in a comment about "ok, I think he might actually be scum after all, I read him badly" just before the flip? Why?
To make it look like he couldn't possibly know Mulch alignment?

The original reason why I went jungle-swinging in the ISOs, is because I was trying to find anything in SD to make her a worthy NK.
Found nothing reasonable, and yet there has to be a reason.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2755, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm going to make this a formal poll. i am strongly in favour of mass claiming and will go first and popcorn it. if you strongly object quote this and explain why.

flavor leaf, we have too many softs. people need to be accountable before it's lylo and they can fake. if frog is town i need his role to sort him and I know what kind of prs tb will and won't crumb for example. dunker is a good lynch depending on his claim
I think softclaiming is stupid, claim or don't.
For now I'd say I don't want us to claim. Scum already failed one NK for one reason or another, let them miss another before we claim.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:36 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm sad.

Gonna try and re read at least some of the game before writing anything long.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2830 (isolation #131) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2829, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel frog and I were the likely deaths, so one of us were likely protected.
For whatever reason, I don't like posts like this.

What makes you assume you or frog were the NK-target?

I for one thought either of you could make good "suspects" for guys like Eddie/Game Replacement.
If anything, I'm surprised Thor/GR wasn't the target.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #132) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:33 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2831, frog wrote:We do not know who was the target
We do not know if there was a doctor
We do not know if there was a jailkeeper
We do not know the abilities or actions of any power roles, if any
Correcto.

Now why does a player like Flavor Leaf march in a scenario about you or him being likely NK-targets without knowledge?
And added this on top of his claim of being a "loyal PR" screams phoney town to me.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2834 (isolation #133) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:50 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2833, frog wrote:If you have a problem with night analysis and WIFOM you really should be voting Eddie with me
Eddie over Leaf?
I feel like Leaf is a scum PR because of what he just claimed, shouldn't we want that out as quickly as possible?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3019 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Now I want TwoInAMillion to claim. Now.
That is all I ask, and then I will clear this shit up for myself.

For anyone still confused: IF Flavor were to be the PR he claims and town, Eddie is confirmed scum. Fact.
If Eddie is the town doctor, Flavor is confirmed scum. Fact.
Get that into your heads and stop voting anyone else.
Stop voting for anyone for now actually.

I also want frogs honest opinion on one thing before I continue with my thoughts:
How likely do you think this game has any more kill-protection than claimed FL or claimed Eddie?

I know you don't like speculating the setup, but just humor me here, I value your thoughts.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3021 (isolation #135) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3020, frog wrote:I would also like TwoInAMillion to claim.
In post 3019, UnaBombaH wrote:How likely do you think this game has any more kill-protection than claimed FL or claimed Eddie?
I do not think it is likely town has any more protective roles beyond one of those two claims.

Also, the reason I disliked the speculation is because I had a result which nullified that speculation which I could hardly claim at that time. Speculation now makes sense.
Yes, we can solve this now with the TwoInAMillion claim.

Everyone just wait for his claim, he has no reason to refuse a claim if we all want it.
With his claim we get one conf. scum.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3033 (isolation #136) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3025, frog wrote:
In post 3021, UnaBombaH wrote:Everyone just wait for his claim, he has no reason to refuse a claim if we all want it.
With his claim we get one conf. scum.
Hang on

How does this work? It would depend on him verifying that rb protected him two nights in a row
No, it doesn't. Please do not give him chances to "come up with the right answer".

Please TwoInAMillion, claim.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3038 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3037, Thor665 wrote:i.e - say you rolestop a Mafioso - would the mod let you know your power didn't work?
Good potential hole in the theory.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3040 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also Thor: PLEASE pressure TwoInAMillion to claim.
I have no trouble following your lead or plan from there on out, but I need that first to sort Eddie/FL.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3052 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

TwoInAMillion, you are being stubborn, and you are wrong, no matter what you say.
You have pretty much ONE CLAIM, that I'd say has no value to my theory, but I'm 99% sure you don't claim it.
Anything else you claim either confirms FL, or basically Frog+Eddie scum. Understand this, and accept this.
Even if you were to be the Doctor (for example) and you don't want to claim because you are scared of a night kill coming your way, your claim would still implicate Eddie as scum or town -> confirms FL either way -> helps town immensely.

Claim and stop stalling. Even an honest VT-claim is important to me now.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3057 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3056, Thor665 wrote:@TwoinaMillion - frankly, based off your relative town position in most people's reads I'm even willing to accept a popcorn from you with a promise to claim last. But failure to claim is absolutely not an option on the table at this juncture.
I am not willing to let him claim last.
His claim is rather crucial in this specific situation, so if he refuses to claim role, to me he claims scum.
I get to explain myself if he claims, until then me explaining my reasoning only gives room for fake-claims and WIFOM.

I want TwoInAMillion to claim first, otherwise I can't move forward.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3059 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:20 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3058, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 4.03

Eddie Cane
(3): Flavor Leaf, wavemode, NotTheRealPaul
This votecount actually makes me more confident in my hunch about the game so far.

Want to clarify to wavemode/NTRP, you really should unvote if you represent town.
FL and Eddie voting each other is fine since they have basically forced each other into a 1v1, but anyone else currently voting is not doing anything good here.

What we should do as a team, is to pressure TwoInAMillion to claim. :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3061 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:41 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3060, Thor665 wrote:Meh.
Do you actually think he's scum? Like, in more than just a random chance way?
Because failure to claim the way he's doing it *might* be scummy, but it also looks like a newb's usual reaction to mass claims also, which makes it hardly alignment telling to me at this stage.
No. But the thing is that he doesn't have to be scum to affect the scenario. In fact him being town and claiming a specific role makes everything 50/50 again.

I have a long line of dominos I'm trying to set up, and trying hard to make sure there aren't any holes in my reasoning.
If he claims (and there is a very small chance his claim even affects the outcome) and I get to look through the whole thing one more time with knowledge of his role, we don't have to argue about FL/Eddie, we should know.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3067 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:18 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3065, wavemode wrote:
Dude, the crux here is that FL is loyal and got no result on Eddie
, and frog watched FL and saw that he was not roleblocked. JK targetting eddie doesn't change that situation. Rolestopper targetting eddie could have caused it, but then you have the question of, if nobody in town claims Rolestopper (I'm pretty sure if anyone was one they would say so... twoina says his role has nothing to do with this situation so I doubt he is one), then it's a mafia Rolestopper who protected him, which is still suspicious AF.
Dude, the crux here is that FL could be lying.
Eddie or Flavor Leaf is basically 1v1 at this point.

And there shouldn't be scenario where all of them are town.
If FL speaks the truth, and he tried to check Eddie and got a no-result, it means Eddie is different alignment from Leaf.
If Eddie speaks the truth, Flavor is scum trying to get our Doc lynched.

I have ran this through my head all day, and all I need to get writing is a claim from TwoInAMillion.
All I want.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3073, TwoInAMillion wrote:I have no intentions of claiming as it will help only scum. And I will not be bullied into doing so.
Ugh... :facepalm:
I'll put it in question form then: WAS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE NIGHT-KILLED N1?
As in: if scum targeted you N1 for their factional kill, would you have been killed?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3079, wavemode wrote:A full claim is not coming, and I'm not voting for twoina

Anyone else want to claim before I vote Eddie?
Voting Eddie is a bigger mistake than voting TiaM until he claims a strong PR, OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER.
Because after that we don't have to wonder whether we take a risk or not.

Why are you more eager to lynch Eddie than Flavor Leaf by the way?
I was put at totally 50/50 between them after their claims, I had no reason to doubt either above the other.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3084 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK, I'll take a quick bite out of something, and I'll try to get a sensible post going before I go to sleep.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

What we have to start with, is that one of Eddie/FL/
or Frog
is scum. I want to hear a scenario where none of them is (Thor claimed there is a chance?).
Why?
Because FL claims he got a "no result" from Eddie. Frog confirms that no one blocked FL last night, so the only scenario where a Loyaltown!CopFlavorLeaf gets the result, is when Eddie is scum. Scum FlavorLeaf could just speak the truth (loyal scum gets "no result" from town!Eddie), and scum!frog could lie that no one blocked FL. Realize that
none of them as townies have reason to lie.

I have trouble basing everything on TiaM's "claim", but I am going to trust it for now, because I do not think scum!TiaM has any reason not to claim night immunity for N1. I was sort of afraid of a BP-claim, but it didn't come.

Why was it so important for me to know that TiaM wasn't BP/commuter etc N1?
Because IF I assumed that Eddie was scum, visiting TiaM for a NK (and for specifically that) N1, there had to be a reason why TiaM (rb) didn't die.
I wanted to eliminate this simple step before continuing.
(There also has to be an explanation for Sunlit dying N1, and we should be fairly certain now that it was a scum-kill. SK was novice and I think most agreed that Vig could be too much)

Now I have already said I don't believe there to be any more protective/NK-immune roles other than Dunkers confirmed commuter, and either FL with his roleblockings and such or Eddie with Doc'ing.
It just feels excessive. So if you want to discredit this post or me overall, this is the first point to attack. :]

Logical path A:
Eddie is a town doctor
. Notice that this path also suggests that frog is a town watcher, because Eddies claim was first, and frogs claimed night-actions support it. In this path Eddie is town, so scum!frog has absolutely no reason to back him up, when he could just avoid claiming anything on Eddies actions, rather than confirm them.
So if Eddie is town doc, frog is town watcher.

Eddies first action as Doc is to visit rb, and that also makes sense to me. He would want to protect the most obvious townie to him, and the most valuable player in his eyes. This path makes 100% sense to me as is and could also be the explanation for the consecutive no-kills. (as rb and frog are both very believable targets to me on those specific nights)

Logical path B:
Eddie is a scum doctor
. Now this is the weirdest possibility to me personally, but since it is allowed in normal games, I covered it in my mind. This would mean that N1 Eddie tried to save TiaM as scum too. I have reason to believe that unlimited-Doc in scums hands would want to keep his partner alive in a game where SK/Vig is a possibility, and therefore I believe that
if scum!Eddie saved TiaM -> TiaM is his scumbuddy
. The chances of getting towncred from saving town!TiaM N1 from a kill, from a role he didn't know existed for sure? Not reasonable, considering his partner could use the saving in the 1% chance his partner gets capped by the same potential Vig.
So scum!Eddie saving TiaM would surely mean scum!TiaM.
This is the least likely path in my mind, but there is a chance, and in the case where Eddie would be forced to flip a scum doc, we would definitely need to go for TiaM next, so easy game from there.

Logical path C:
Flavor Leaf is a town JOAT.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

FCK FCK FCK. HIT SUBMIT. WILL CONTINUE FROM C NEXT!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:09 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Logical path C:
Flavor Leaf is a town JOAT.
This path automatically makes either frog or Eddie scum. I have already stated in path B that IF Eddie is scum!doctor, I believe TiaM is almost automatically his buddy, so this would mean frog is town. It is possible though, that scum!frog claimed that FL wasn't r-blocked last night to strongly implicate his scumbuddy Eddie, and thus gain a huge distance in the scenario where Eddie gets lynched. Yet again though, I feel like this is more sub-optimal for scum!frog.
In a more likely scenario scum!frog lied about FL not being roleblocked.
Understand, that this would still give town!FL the same result about a town!Eddie. This is also probably the worst scenario for Town moving forward, because there is no way for us to confirm it today, and it would mean that scum has a roleblocker to use for later nights. This also means, that if we lynch Eddie and he flips town, there is still a chance for FL to also flip town. And frog can't be made to fake his watch-action for next night, because he has claimed an odd-night role..
This scenario is also only likely to me when frog is scum, because town!Leafs night actions do not explain missed nightkills.
Doc-Eddies night actions do.

Logical path D:
Flavor Leaf is a scum (JOAT)
This claim makes the least sense combined with scum!alignment (with the given night actions). So scum!FL would have lied about them, or fake-claimed altogether. Therefore this isn't a scenario worth even observing, unless we have a rolecop investigation on him that confirms his role (?). JOAT could do so many things on any given night, that we have no reason to speculate what scum!FLeafJOAT would have done in this game so far.

Where does this leave me?
Assume that we are left with 50/50 about FL and Eddie. Assume that we can accept either of their roles to be true.

If we lynch Eddie
we risk losing our Doc, who could potentially save someone on a future night (though not very likely anymore). And in the scenario where he flips town, we still don't know
which lied, frog or FlavorLeaf. What we then have to value is whether scum has a roleblocker (frog is scum) or FlavorLeaf lied (is much scum).

If we lynch FlavorLeaf
we don't lose any night actions (all have been used). In the scenario where he flips town, we still don't know which lied, frog or Eddie. At this point we have to value whether scum has a roleblocker (frog is scum), or Eddie is scum (as proved by LoyalLeafs flip.)

IF WE WERE TO LYNCH ANYONE ELSE, LETS SAY FOR EXAMPLE FROG
we don't lose any night actions the following night (not odd-night). In the scenario where frog flips town, we get confirmation on FL not being roleblocked. And this leaves scum as either FL+? or Eddie+TiaM. And since I have a hunch that we still have an investigative role unclaimed (which is why I didn't want massclaims yet!!) we can confirm either pair the following night. Also the scum would have to leave our doc alive (in the scenario where Eddie is doc) or confirm us that FL is scum. So we gain information any way.

I would lynch either frog(least risk imo) or FL (lesser risk) today, but not Eddie in any scenario for now.

Discuss and bash me if you feel like I'm full of shit, I go to sleep now and return in ~8 hours if I can.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3128 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3124, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, look at Eddie's posts the past few pages. They've been incredibly scummy, and then he disappears right after I was proven Joat and GR votes him. Sure, I have a confbias about it, but I feel like I'd see it as scum posting without that.
You have not been confirmed anything.
GR could lie about your role, and in any case, he can't know your alignment based on your role.

People need to take their heads out of their asses and think for themselves now.
Honestly, time for blatant sheeping should be over.

I'll make another post later today.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (isolation #151) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3212, frog wrote:
In post 3135, Game Replacement wrote:I checked FL last night.
From my point of view Game Replacement is confirmed scum, as nobody visited Flavor Leaf Night 3. Flavor Leaf is also confirmed scum, excepting the existence of a Ninja Roleblocker. I will not be lynching outside these two players today.
FL and GR are scum. 100% confirmed.

I'm so sad that TiaM hammered Eddie before we got to talk it out, wave didn't even get to claim and give his night action (don't know if it would have mattered though as he only had one).
Also people should've seen the interactions that GR and FL pulled, I have NO IDEA why people ended up accepting Eddie as more likely scum.
His way of communicating and writing might be condescending and rude, but you CAN NOT READ THAT AS ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE.

My scum pool for now is honestly GR-FL-TiaM

That will not change until GR and FL have been lynched, and we are in a spot where I can reevaluate with less people in play.

I'll make a separate post for my plan of operation, but here is a partial claim that should clear some things up (that I didn't get to do last night).
I am a Town Rolecop

Night 1: checked Mario - result: 1-shot bulletproof

Night 2: DERPED - result: felt stupid for forgetting to post night action
Night 3: checked Thor - result: Vanilla
Night 4: checked GR - result: Vanilla

I had to confirm GR last night, because I didn't get to save Eddie from lynch D3.
Now there is absolutely NO CHANCE that GR isn't scum.
And since his RC-claim is the one thing that "saved" FLs dumb town-JOAT-claim D3 (still can't believe people believed FL over Eddie), we now have two confirmed scum.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3213, UnaBombaH wrote:I am a Town Rolecop
Night 1: checked Mario - result: 1-shot bulletproof

Night 2: DERPED - result: felt stupid for forgetting to post night action
Night 3: checked Thor - result: Vanilla
Night 4: checked GR - result: Vanilla
Why I highlighted my N1?

In case our scum-doofuses try to sow dissent amongst us and dare to call my claim fake:
Click "ISO" next to my nick.
Press CTRL+F.
Look for the following things:
"Claiming role: TEAMPLAYER" - started it off in my 2nd post
"I claimed or clumsily crumbed a PR here" - first of my "denials"
"Im gonna RC" - made it look like I was still talking about RadiantCowbells.
"Im totally RC." - I was afraid I might be too obvious with this, but it seems scum didn't see this or didn't care. :]
"I honestly had the best one!" - I had already checked Mario, so I knew his Vig-claim was BS.
"would a rolecop be able to say you are SK" - my 2nd "denial", I almost screwed my crumbs up with the Mario-interaction, that is why I had to make that outburst towards rb to direct attention elsewhere.
"For now I'd say I don't want us to claim. Scum already failed one NK for one reason or another, let them miss another before we claim." -
this is the one I was most afraid of last night, and the thing I left out of my full claim. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I AM KILLABLE N5.

I'm eager to believe that Eddie saved the NK-targets, and that is the reason we didn't have any deaths before, but it could also be that I was the target one night.

I wanted to claim at the end of D4, before people would hammer Eddie (and this is why I'm heavily suspecting TiaM), with as much of the claims out before deciding what to do.
I'm going to check TiaM N5, because I THINK FL and GR are not the scum PR (I'm rather sure there is one).

Frog+Me are Town. We need one more to have a chance to win. Frog knows what to do N5, no need to discuss it further.
Thor, Paul and TiaM need to give reads on each other and not vote anyone yet.

We lynch FL today, because GR is confirmed to not have a PR.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3216 (isolation #153) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3214, Flavor Leaf wrote:This isn't how town acts after having a 1-shot BP result when Mario was claiming Vig.
That is exactly how a full rolecop acts in that spot.
I knew he had fake-claimed, but I didn't know his alignment.
I didn't know whether SK would have helped Town more than scum, according to Eddie it could've.
I also didn't want to reveal my role outright.

I hope its too late to try and convince our Vanillas to follow you, your past day-actions have been horrible, and no one should follow you anymore..! :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3217, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I'm not going to push it, but Una also claimed "I am a Town Rolecop", as if him claiming wouldn't have been implied....-.- this was wording to make it come off as townier, but in actuality, it made it scummier. I'll bring that up post game, I guess, because that's just WIFOM.
I wrote what my role-PM says.
That is called claiming. :]

Please send GR NK me N5, so we actually have to hunt for your third buddy! :giggle:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3218, Flavor Leaf wrote:That is not how a town role cop acts. You were completely contradicting yourself. What do you mean you didn't know his alignment? He fake claimed, so you thought he could be town? How often do you see SK and automatically assume there is a SK? Even if you did assume he was a SK, your play doesn't match what town does. You also were giving the intent to hammer and was giving a confirmed liar from what you just stated a chance at living.
I didn't know his alignment. I knew his role had a modifier of "1-shot bulletproof".
I speculated him being SK or a scum-PR, and like said, there are arguments out there that SK can be more helpful to town than scum in games like this.
Me "giving him a chance to live" was because he could still give valuable content before being hammered (if he were to be SK).
AFTER being hammered he was just salty, that was clear to see.

You forcing scummy actions to my words confirms your own alignment, so I have no problem with this! :lol:

PEDIT: me softing was because I was hoping that even with my claim I could live till today, but I wasn't sure if you had already targeted me.
Eddie flipping Doc confirmed that you guys still have work to do, if you want to take me out.

PEDIT2:
So I'm not x shot. I'm actually weam odd night role cop.
And this type of fake-claiming helped Town because?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3250 (isolation #156) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Let's just cut the bullshit.

FlavorLeaf + GR on the same side of the fence.

Me + Frog are on the other.

I'm directing this post to everyone else except the four of us.

Realize that there is likely a third scum outside of GR + FL, so DO NOT sheep anyone anymore.
Make up your own read on this situation, we have time. (although I don't think we will need much of it for today)

There will almost certainly be a 3v3 voting situation with one of you "un-informed"s holding the hammer. (and it should obviously be a townie, otherwise scum have already won)

Please do not hammer too hastily before clearing your logic, I am sure I can give reason to anyone who is undecided.
Go read my latest posts and scout my ISO, I have crumbed RC hard in this game.
GameReplacement hasn't.
He also
CHANGED HIS CLAIM TODAY
, to fit his narrative and to give him a chance to give another fake-investigation for potential following nights.

Realize that we have to only lynch FL today, to confirm GRs alignment.
FL should be confirmed scum from the moment Eddie flip Town, but I also happen to know that GR trying to give FL credibility was fake (because I have my invest. result)

So follow the chain of:
1. My claim is real (see the crumbs, and the interaction with Mario after his hammer, I slipped there by crumbing too hard)
2. I know GR is lying, he fakeclaimed as Vanilla -> he is scum (Vanilla = either VT or Goon for Rolecop)
3. Which means that Flavor Leaf is NOT confirmed JOAT
4. BOTH, mine and Frogs claims and investigations make it clear that FL faked his investigation-result on Eddie -> FL is scum too

If you have any trouble with this, ask me anything and I answer truthfully.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (isolation #157) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3249, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why would ScumLeaf and ScumGame BOTH fake claim a guilty and a direct counter in non lylo?
Because after you had committed to your gambit on Eddie, you needed back-up to make sure that THIS DAY wouldn't be an auto-lynch on you.
You wanted a gambit that would roll the whole game to an end, not just one more mislynch.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3252, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 3250, UnaBombaH wrote:If you have any trouble with this, ask me anything and I answer truthfully.
:lol:
Laugh all you want, try to make as clear-cut case for you two. :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3236, Game Replacement wrote:Looking at the PRs to the claims show who Scum are.

Yesterday we were lynching Eddie before my claim. There's no universe I fake claim there as VT.
I just realized something too.
All three scum were probably already discussing finishing the wagon at that point, and this is a slip.
Because the banter went on for over 70 posts after GRs claim,
and wave was going to unvote, but TiaM hammered before that in

Wave is confirmed town via his flip, so it wasn't scum trying to clumsily distance after hammer.

So "we were already going to lynch Eddie" when people were voting and unvoting left and right is bullshit.
Your claim nailed the lynch, it either assured TiaM enough to hammer, or he is scum with you guys and got the order to hammer in your precious day-chat.

I feel like it's stupid to argue with two scum (confirmed too, from my PoV), so I'm going to take a step´back and allow others to take the stage.

Hope we still have a chance to win.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3128, UnaBombaH wrote:You have not been confirmed anything.
GR could lie about your role, and in any case, he can't know your alignment based on your role.

People need to take their heads out of their asses and think for themselves now.
Honestly, time for blatant sheeping should be over.
This was me being busy IRL, but jumping on his claim and discrediting it.
Nobody reacted to it even slightly, and you got your mislynch.

I was sleeping when you guys hammered Eddie away, so I really didn't have a chance to act with a full post before today.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3260, Flavor Leaf wrote:This also only comes from scum. Why would there be a 3v3? I don't expect anyone to follow with us. So essentially it's going to be 3v2, with the other 2 wondering what to do. And this is also YET AGAIN A TELL OF 3 scum members.
This comes from a player playing his first game outside Rome.
I do not understand role/alignment -balance as well as most do.
All I know is that we have two confirmed scum, and once we lynch you both, we either win, or we have to nail the third.

I have to go now, hope you can still keep your banter up, and that townies don't get brainwashed two days in a row.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (isolation #162) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Thor, I don't want to interrupt your interaction with FL, but one question: is it me being too knowing in term of roles (vanilla on GR), OR am I correct in saying that FL and GR have knitted their claims and narratives so tightly, that FL flipping scum confirms scum!GR?

This effects my thoughts on who the potential 3rd scum would be, and how we catch him.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3306 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:53 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3304, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, what part of Una's claim seemed townie to you? I understand I have confbias, but it just seems beyond scummy. I crumbed everywhere as well.

She misses an action, and night 4 she states she targets someone who also claimed role cop...? That should have been a for sure sign that GR was scum already. I already pointed out where Una posted after GR claimed during the same day and talked as if the claim were true and GR would just be lying about my role, or that it doesn't prove my alignment. Also, Frog's "expect a role cop" thing is damn implies he thinks a role cop claim in this game is ridiculous and nonexistent, when that's what suns claimed, so there is 100% a role cop in this game no matter how you look at it.
I'm still a HE.

Am I understanding somethingwrong here?
It is not possible to have opposing role cops in the same game?
Because there can be multiple bulletproofs with different alignments..?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3320 (isolation #164) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3308, Thor665 wrote:Would you like to field the question of why you investigated GR/sounded like you bought the claim yesterday?
Because I was hunting for a fake-claim, and his seemed like the likeliest.
I immediately got the feeling it was "whipped up" to back FL up before Eddies wagon could have been dismantled.
The way I saw it, was that I already had FL confirmed as the likely scum because of him vs Eddie.
There was no way around the WIFOM between him and frog at that point.

Assume I had checked frog and got "watcher".
There would have still been a chance of a roleblocker-action on FL that previous night, and no confirmation on who is scum in that scenario. (other than frog, because he would've lied about his investigation)

So I went with clearing or confirming scum!GR to myself.
There was potential two-fold value to me:
A) to see if he fakeclaimed, and thus confirmed to me two scums (GR claimed RC just to back FL up).
B) to see if he claimed correctly, and thus confirmed me one scum-PR.
C) I honestly thought he might have even been a scum-roleblocker, in which case GR+frog would have been on the table.

You see, I do not think scum is without PR here.
My plan of operation for today/tonight is to find the third scum.

GR is vanilla, so no rush in lynching him. He can't interrupt our night-actions.
FL COULD be a scum-PR, so I want him lynched first to potentially gain the knowledge of whether my night-actions will be of any more use.
If he flips "sufficiently powerful" as scum, I think all the rest of you will investigate as "Vanilla".

Just understand that I am guaranteed at least one more night-action that I can reveal
, unless I am roleblocked.
Either way, I get to confirm TiaM as either Vanilla, or their PR.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3334 (isolation #165) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3332, Flavor Leaf wrote:GR made zero sense as a role cop target last night.
And yet that is what I did.
Discrediting me doesn't change facts.

I thought town!rolecop-GR was even less likely than scum!JOAT-FL, so checking you wouldn't have confirmed anything.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3337 (isolation #166) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3335, Flavor Leaf wrote:Town Una basically already had a guilty they could have been 100% sure about without using an investigation.
NO. Stop this bullshit.

I already asked if it would be impossible for scum to have a rolecop too?
I didn't think it would be by any means, so all I wanted there was to see whether GR fake-claimed or not.

I felt lost on who was actually bullshitting who, and I thought this was the way to open the claim-chain.
I don't care if it was sub-optimal to you or anyone else, I now KNOW that GR fakeclaimed.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (isolation #167) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK, lets discuss this in simple terms FL.

I'll assume one last time you might be town.
But I KNOW GR fakeclaimed rolecop, he is vanilla.

A) Does town!VT-GR have any reason to claim rolecop as VT?
B) Does scum!Goon-GR have any reason to back your JOAT-claim up?

Give me your best shot at these.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3342 (isolation #168) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3339, Flavor Leaf wrote:No to both. So one of you are lying. In my perspective, it's you due to the answer to your B being no.
So to make this even more simple, you agree with me that IF GR is scum, so are you?
And this is all theoretical, I might add.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3343 (isolation #169) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3341, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Unvote

I just thought of a potential scenario of GR/Frog/Paul scum team.
UNVOTE:
Please, do tell.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3346 (isolation #170) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Note to Thor or anyone else currently watching, I unvoted because I want to hear what FL produces.
I think highly of his intelligence, and I realize that GR's fake-claim could've been the gambit to end the game today on a mislynch on FL.

I do not see it as likely as FL+GR, but I want to hear him out anyway.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3349 (isolation #171) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:55 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3348, Flavor Leaf wrote:Frog voted me before you did, Una, correct? And then GR voted you.
Not yet commenting on anything else, but this part is true.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3353 (isolation #172) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I don't agree to lynch anyone except you or GR today.
He is the confirmed scum so he is the safest option to me, but I'm afraid that we end up having to take a "guessy" lynch on a future day anyway.

That was my reason on why to vote for you first.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3356 (isolation #173) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:18 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I still want to hear from frog-Thor-GameReplacement in a way that they actually interact with each other.

I'm fairly certain that scum-team didn't except for us to have a full RoleCop still hanging around, so GR was confident his claim wouldn't be discredited.
I think it's important to get interactions now, to see where scum might have hitches.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3358 (isolation #174) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3357, TwoInAMillion wrote:If flavor was town scum could have quick lynched so obv he is scum
Normally I would agree, but people haven't been very active today anyway.

If everyone had been around and posting at the same time, it COULD have been considered a "valid hammer test", but when it is not LyLo, it doesn't tell everything.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3363 (isolation #175) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:58 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3362, TwoInAMillion wrote:What were last night's night action results?
Who's actions?
I assume I was the only one "moving" last night, apart from scums NK'er.
I believe Frog claimed odd-night watcher which would mean he couldn't move last night, and the same goes with GR's (fake)claim.
FL claims he has spent all his actions available.
I claim to have investigated GameReplacement last night, and got the result "Vanilla".
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3370 (isolation #176) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:45 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3368, Thor665 wrote:This is really iffy reasoning.
Might be, but if you were in my position, you would understand.

I have been pondering on the possibility of town!FL, and it isn't 100% off the table.
It would require frog+GR for it to work though, and I still feel like scum!GR has no reason to back up town!FL..maybe I am missing something.
And I honestly don't scumread frog, but then again, I didn't scumread Flavor before his JOAT-claim either.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3375 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:47 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3374, frog wrote:Both are confirmed scum from my point of view (unless we're arguing for Ninja Roleblockers) and unless Una is scum with them then I know that GR is Vanilla whereas FL might have a power role, so FL is the better lynch
I started the day with this.
My gut told me already yesterday to trust frog and Eddie over Flavor Leaf.
Eddie-wagon went through, so I decided FL was lockscum. GR fakeclaim confirmed him as scum to me at night, so I tunneled into thinking we got two.
But I later took a step back and realized that IF scum has a roleblocker outside of GR, it wouldn't lock FL.

So to frog FL is lockscum, to me GR is lockscum (based on our respective investigations).
That is why it felt like I had 100% confirmation, but in fact I have 50% and frog 50%.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3391 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:54 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3388, frog wrote:This has a slight problem, the issue being with the night kill. Eddie claimed to have protected me Night 3. If Flavor Leaf and I are town, then scum must have not submitted a kill Night 3 for your theory to work, something I think is unlikely.
I HAD FORGOT ABOUT THIS.
I knew there was a reason why I was so sure Eddie+frog was speaking the truth.

So now what I'm paranoid that Thor might be scum, trying to protect their potential PR (FL) and rather get their Goon (GR) lynched.

GR is Vanilla. Thor is Vanilla.
I'm leaning back to lynching Flavor honestly, but I want to reach that decision TOGETHER.

NTRP and TiaM, open your mouths again.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3392 (isolation #179) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:55 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK Thor, talk with me through this then.

Do you believe that scum has a PR in the game?
And if they do, what kind of power would you assume?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3396 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3393, Game Replacement wrote:Notice how the Scum weren't even on the SK while Mario was obvious Scum? That's because of town credit.
Except that I jumped on Mario after he claimed vig, because I had KNOWLEDGE of his Bulletproof.
I just didn't know whether he was Mafia or SK.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3400 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3397, Flavor Leaf wrote:so now GR, Thor, and I are scum. Great.
No, Thor isn't scum yet.
I'm just getting paranoid that he is trying to deflect the kill away from you.
I do realize that from his perspective nothing is set on stone, but its hard to understand his hesitation when everything is factual/logical to yourself.

You honestly got me taking few steps back earlier FL, try to do it again.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3401 (isolation #182) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3399, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lol...? Either way, you lynch it.
I have read the wiki and games from this forum for some time, and there have been games and players like Eddie(I think?) who say that SK can be more helpful to Town than Mafia.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3404 (isolation #183) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:13 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also: GRs vote has been on me for the whole day (pretty much), and if he wasn't scum, a three person scumteam would've already hammered me.
I don't know if NRTP has visited this game during that time, but...
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3407 (isolation #184) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:18 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also, try to discredit my RoleCop claim one more time, I left my most plain crumb out, the one that basically confirms I had checked Mario night one. :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3411 (isolation #185) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:21 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3402, Flavor Leaf wrote:This actually furthers my point of why Una makes no sense to target someone he already should have had a guilty on and instead target me.
His fakeclaim conf.biased you hard though.

I suspected your claim from the start.
Then when Eddies and frogs claims matched and countered yours, I was already eager to believe them over you.
And now that I know what Eddie flipped, and that GR fakeclaimed SUPPORTING YOU, I don't see a way around it.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3417 (isolation #186) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3409, Flavor Leaf wrote:This shows that you set up a fake claim. Also, I could say that same thing to you about my crumbing, except mine isn't setting up an obvious fake claim like yours. Mine proves I targeted Frog night 1.
How, and why? What?
How about I crumbed my claim because its real and I wanted my teammates to believe it?
How does yours PROVE that you targeted Frog? Or even if it does, how does it prove you are town?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3418 (isolation #187) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

...and we are back to this. ME and frog going 2v2 with you guys.
This doesn't help, we are stuck in circles.

NTRP needs to arrive and we need the three of them to discuss.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3430 (isolation #188) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:09 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3409, Flavor Leaf wrote:This shows that you set up a fake claim. Also, I could say that same thing to you about my crumbing, except mine isn't setting up an obvious fake claim like yours.
No, wait again.
If I was crumbing a FAKEclaim on RoleCop, then how did I know after N1 that Mario was Bulletproof?

Me trying to bait a reaction from Mario after I was stumped with my theory on rb-Eddie:
In post 1690, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1679, MarioManiac4 wrote:unabombah; https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

this will show you all the available roles and modifiers
Yes, I have been studying this extensively, and for example, I'm very disturbed by the fact that now anyone could be bulletproof, and yet not town.

My first post after Mario claimed Vig:
In post 2572, UnaBombaH wrote:It breaks my heart, but I think Mario is actually scum here.
These are not crumbs for a fakeclaim, these are crumbs/actions resulting from my N1 check on Mario.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3435 (isolation #189) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3434, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, note how Una only quoted part of this and omitted the good job to me. You said here "you would not have seen it so clearly if I hadn't just re-read in my paranoia" along with "I'm glad I didn't open my mouth during any of that, I might have given him a chance to side track". NO YOU WOULDNT HAVE IF YOU CAUGHT HIM OUT LYING.

Also note the four people that he posted should start with tomorrow, none of them are people that he's likely scum with. Two of those people are FLIPPED TOWN PR's.

This goes directly against what you just said, and you only showed parts of your quote to make a point. Please see this, Thor and whoever is town out of Paul/Two.
Frankly I didn't want to full out claim unless I had to.
Look at how I backtracked in twilight because I hinted too much to Mario.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3495 (isolation #190) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:36 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Ok, I think FL has provided me with enough.
I had to provoke him more after he was softening to the opportunity of scum!GR.

We lynch GR today, and that proves my role and alignment.
And with that being confirmed, you can just ISO FL today.
He hasn't tried to gamesolve apart from that one moment where he softened to believe that GR MIGHT be scum and claimed falsely.
That was all lost because he focuses on discrediting me and frog -> he wants a mislynch and scum-win for today.

I'm not going to confuse anyone anymore, I'm parking my vote on the false-claimed scum, and we solve the game tomorrow.

VOTE: Game Replacement
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3498 (isolation #191) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:37 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

You can argue logic and WIFOM all day, but GameReplacement is scum.
Period.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3500 (isolation #192) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:38 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3497, Game Replacement wrote:
@Thor

My last 3 Scum games (minus where I was copped night 1 in an open)

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=72405&user_select[]=28368

Scum buddy died and I was only on the final lynch with town. All the other times I never lynched scum

viewtopic.php?p=9401955#p9401955

I was on the Mlulch town lynch. Then I pushed hard for my buddy day 2 when I didn't have to.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=72441
Lynched my buddy hard. Never lynched town.

Now look at all my town games. I always lynch town, I'm always pushed as Scum in LyLo. Had about 5 LyLo in the last 2 months abd every time Im a scum fake claim or push.

Not killing town as Scum is always a town tell.
That's only my last 3 Scum games. You can look at all the rest on that account alone.
So based on this I am confirmed Town because I have yet to roll scum on this whole site? :lol:
(admittedly, I haven't finished more than 4 games but..)
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3509 (isolation #193) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:42 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3503, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 3449, Thor665 wrote:I'd tend to expect that both of our rolecops are probably claiming their role honestly and one is lying about alignment
Also, if you believe this then you believe that Una is Scum role cop.
With the amount of PRs we have, what makes sense? Weak Odd night or full?
This is actually one of GRs better arguments.

I was just reading this again and realized the same.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3514 (isolation #194) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:44 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3501, Flavor Leaf wrote:You can argue logic and WIFOM all day, but Frog is scum.
Period.
But if this is true, then you should agree with me that YOU are the one who is suspicious for last days Eddie lynch.
And you should be the most open to the possibility that GR is playing you, yet you accept his roleclaim simply because it backs yours up.

I would have no trouble suspecting frog, unless it supported all my other reads/logical chains about this game so far.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3518 (isolation #195) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:46 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3515, Flavor Leaf wrote:So we're essentially in a 3v3 I'd say at this point. FL/GR/Two vs Frog/Una/Paul, with Paul lurking waiting for a hammer likely.
Wait a minute.
Did you just confirm TiaM as your scumbuddy? :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3529 (isolation #196) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3523, Flavor Leaf wrote:So you actually just scum slipped and confirmed you are scum with Paul there, so that's pretty cool.
Not at all my dear scum!
I said nothing of the sort.

I just found it funny you assume TiaM is automatically on your side in this situation, while his last posts include "I still think Flavor Leaf and NTRP are scum" :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3535 (isolation #197) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:54 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3525, Flavor Leaf wrote:Una's contradicted herself much more.
And you need to realize I am a man.

Also I don't contradict myself as much as you would like to try and point out.

For example those crumbings I linked, you highlighted the parts that "contradict" me being a rolecop.
Gee, so the difference between subtle crumbs and full out claiming myself for scummies to NK is..?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (isolation #198) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:55 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

..but like said, going to sleep now.

Thor probably wants to play this safe, so I should wake up to either GR and FL brainwash-studio Part10, or nothing at all.

We shall see.

Good night as well!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3556 (isolation #199) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3553, Flavor Leaf wrote:na knew Mario was lying and was still giving him a chance.
This still doesn't follow logic if I was scum.
As scum, and ESPECIALLY as scum I would want to lynch Mario right away.
If anything, my hesitation should prove to you that I am town.
I don't like to repeat myself a million times, but I was weighting whether he was SK or BP-mafia.
And if he was SK, would he be of more assistance to Town if we let him live.
And the most important thing: I wanted to use the opportunity to crumb more, but not completely reveal myself/claim.

You make it more complicated than it ever was.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”