Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #200) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1392, Mulch wrote:I changed my mind I think your town
see you need to explain this thought process because you sure were certain he was scum... and before that he was apparently null... so now he's town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #201) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mulch ranting about how good you are and we shouldn't lynch you because of that doesn't work with me. i haven't been mislynched as town... in as long as I can remember. that is not a valid reason I shouldn't be wagoned.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #202) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1385, frog wrote:Start of Page 16
In post 405, Thor665 wrote:We're starting to flounder around with side vanity projects - I think people should consider voting secondary or tertiary scum reads if it helps consolidate wagons.
Thor can go back down to neutral for this comment. Ages until deadline, and already advocating compromise wagons. Plenty to discuss without losing conviction. Surely wagons with no feeling behind them are less useful than wagons which are more informed by reasoning?
In post 411, UnaBombaH wrote:UnaBombaH monologues, part 1.
In post 418, UnaBombaH wrote:UnaBombaH monologues, part 2.
I like the analysis, though less sure about the conclusions on Sunlit Diamond
In post 434, Thor665 wrote:Because a lie/misrep doesn't require a valid answer from the person being lied about/misrepped but does require it from the person doing the lie/misrep.
What, I'm supposed to wait for someone else to call it a lie/misrep before I can question it?
That makes no sense - why would that help?
Can you not think of a single situation in which waiting for somebody else to engage with faulty arguments might be useful?
In post 435, Thor665 wrote:This is empty blather.
That's half your fault, there's plenty going on. Subsequent interaction with Eddie makes both look worse in my opinion. I will admit that I have skipped some of the lengthier posts. Ausuku and Flavor Leaf return and make me wonder which one of these four players is town
In post 501, Flavor Leaf wrote:And yeah, Unabombh's probably scum with her flip flop.
Like, what?
In post 498, skitter30 wrote:(Apologies in advance, I have a tendency to wall).
On board with a lot of skitter's content after the catch-up post, both in terms of thought process, comprehension, and conclusions. I am quite happy to have her as a secure townread, at least for now.
In post 548, Sunlit Diamond wrote:*drops out of the sky*
Something about this post pings me. I might return to it later to see why my gut doesn't like it.
In post 557, Ausuka wrote:uhhhh okay. so i've requested that this account be replaced with my main because yeah i'm not able to play with this playstyle and all it really ends up doing is making the game worse.
Alright, this is novel. Can I confirm whether your read forming process was something you were intending to alter as an alt, or was it only style you wished to experiment with? I would still like this answered having just read post #580
In post 591, wavemode wrote:VOTE: Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond wagon looking a little bit more explicable now, but still no explanation
In post 598, Ciara24 wrote:wavemode why are you voting for sunlit

Also is it cool if I just completely ignore Eddie and Thor because all the anger is giving me a headache
Ciara really does not deserve some of the earlier suspicion
In post 608, Thor665 wrote:Because [Ciara24 is] scum.
What? Would have been nice to know your reasoning at the time
In post 615, rb wrote:Holy fuck thor is so scum LMAO
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
In post 627, skitter30 wrote:Eddie has become ???? cuz I can't figure out what he's doing.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

End of Page 26
hold up. back down to neutral. didn't you town read me for voting thor aka scumreading him? when did he magically become a townread?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #203) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

never mind that at the end of that post you implied a strong scumread
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #204) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1327, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1084, Mulch wrote:
In post 1079, Thor665 wrote:In post 846, Mulch wrote:
@Thor

I want an explanation for this post.

I expressed my reads and felt that the game needed a claim to advance to the next stage of discussion and said as much.
Are you looking for the game theory breakdown of why we should have got a claim already, or are you looking for a breakdown of a given read?
Breakdown of the reads
I liked Eddie for his attempt to reaction fish.
Una's ridiculous push onto Flavor felt brave enough to be blind town, but also looked potentially like a really bad bus, and I stated as much.
Paul I wanted to flip for his non-committal buddying behavior.
Sunlight I wanted to flip for posting a lot of words while saying nothing.
Flavor I wanted to flip for not having any real emotions to the push on him, which felt like deadened scum, and also because it was the largest wagon at the time and deserved continued focus.

You also skipped/missed my question to you;
In post 1079, Thor665 wrote:
In post 879, Mulch wrote:This triggers me
Why? I thought it was a good post.
In post 1197, rb wrote:lol @ how no one has any good reasons to townread thor beyond his 'emotions'
I find those reasons to be just as weak as the reasons for scumreading me, personally ;)
In post 1217, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i feel mulch and rb could both be scum
Both of them have been aggressive in pushing me as scum, and you're still voting me, so...how does that work?
In post 1219, rb wrote:VOTE: Sunlit Diamond

and it's someone i scumread anyway

jolly good
You're voting the person I've been trying to lynch most of the game while not changing your stance on me (or really on them as far as I can see)
How does that work?
In post 1263, Eddie Cane wrote:hey Thor are u voting mulch since he's the largest wagon and scumreads you
When have I ever voted someone for scumreading me?
If that was true I should probably have been voting you or rb for ages now, and I'm town reading both of you instead.
Any other straw men to waste my time with?

I'm also not voting the Mulch wagon at the moment because the speed of it building off the wagon on me makes me feel like it's just scum trying an alternate save for Sunlit.
In post 1302, Mulch wrote:1) I'm not claiming, so lynch at your own risk
2) sunlight diamond is town
3) thor is scum
Is your theory that I'm a counterwagon to Sunlit and you're a counterwagon to me?
Because the wagon composition doesn't support that stance (your wagon is basically my wagon) so that would potentially make me town and you scum or us both town, but how does it make you town and me scum with Sunlit also being town? What are the scum doing with their votes in your opinion?
In post 1306, frog wrote:Any chance you could provide objective reads of yourself? I played a game with you last year where you were scum and I was town, and I had early suspicions of you. I have early suspicions of you here, too, but I wonder if that is tonal rather than substantial.
I think it's impossible to provide objective reads of one's self. I can offer opinions on my play sure, but...?
And what sort of opinions are you looking for even? This is a very broad and undirected seeming question.
In post 1314, wavemode wrote:Why? There's no Mulch case. None. It's nonexistent

I think there's no real Ciara case either but I could be wrong, maybe someone could present it to me
I had a Ciara case based off their avoidance of commenting on the Thor/Eddie (or maybe Thor/rb) debate and how they were fake avoiding it.
I haven't seen any other cases offered, but I think my case holds water.
In post 1322, rb wrote:refusing to claim is town because___________________

fill the blank with good reasons if you can
Blank = lack of L-1+hammer intent would make the claim premature and weaken wagon analysis.
hold the fuggle up.
scumreading me?
If that was true I should probably have been voting you or rb for ages now, and I'm town reading both of you instead.
Any other straw men to waste my time with?

I'm also not voting the Mulch wagon at the moment because the speed of it building off the wagon on me makes me feel like it's just scum trying an alternate save for Sunlit.

no. that's not what I'm saying and you know it. mulch is the largest wagon, who by your own theory you should vote, and he also has a scumread on you which isn't meaningless. thid is also in the future but he refused to claim which is very scum telly, so now I expect you to vote him or have a good reason not to. speaking of not voting him, hello. the speed a wagon grows does not change the likelihood of hitting scum or town. you are NOT someome I should have to explain basic things to. that line is 100% bullshit. ALSO ALSO, even assuming after 8 years you haven't learned a basic concept ie speed of wagon being irrelevant, you want to argue that mulch is the counterwagon to sunlit. hey guess what; you also town read myself and rb, and rb and myself are the ones who made mulch a relevant wagon. your logic falls apart again.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #205) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mulch refusing to claim and general attitude is scummy. thor is scummy. wave is scummy. so far, tb's sub has failed to impress me and tb himself was probs scum. there aren't 4 scum and sunlit/ausuka (mario)/others could still be scum. can you pick up the slack if you're town please?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #206) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mulch // wave // frog could be a team which would make thor town but I don't have enough confidence in myself to think I caught the team day 1 before any flips. i also don't want to accept thor as town or ignore the doubts rb gave me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #207) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

more mulch votes please though. if he won't claim he gets hammered. if he's cop or doc or something that's unfortunate. still more fortunate than letting him ate a perfectly good wagon awat
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #208) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

wave could be partners with mulch p easily btw. that's the kind of defense a partner loves to give; "waaah there's no case".
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #209) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so because somebody you think is bad scumreads people said people are therefore town? nice to see how quality players read people.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #210) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

wavemode, enlighten me. why are mulch and thor town? maybe I'm completely wrong and the team is sd/rb/??? posting awesome posts like "Eddie scumreads thor and mulch and therefore thor and mulch are town" is not going to get me to see the light. i actually haven't heard that b.s. in the newbie queue, so congrats, you're worse than rome. I'll stop insulting you now unless you'd like to continue, but seriously. town cases are just as important as scum cases and if you're actually town convince me I'm stupid and wrong. also, I sure as hell hope you can justify a scumread on me, because if you say 1404 while townreading me I have no words.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #211) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 10, wavemode wrote:
In post 9, Eddie Cane wrote:please unvote. Skittles is town.
Eddie knows this because he's scum.

VOTE: Eddie Cane
In post 274, wavemode wrote:
In post 271, Eddie Cane wrote:i think scum is in the oeople who have moved from leaf. I think scum were scared of bring on the mislynch and scared of me tunnelling them for it. 9/10 mafia players are terrified of me if you aren't aware.
I mean, they'd have to be pretty stupid to do that in such a manner.

I think you're trying to ascribe textbook strategies to real-life actions, but that doesn't really work. Real people don't act like they do in the mafia textbook.
In post 641, wavemode wrote:
rb wrote:and the playstyle thor has rn is pretty much scum to the letter

he gets into a big debate not about points where he's trying to solve the game - but in an argument defending himself for 3 fucking pages of **MUH EMOTIONS** when he's at what, L-6???

THOR IS AT L-6 AND HAVING 3 PAGE LONG WALL OF TEXT ARGUMENTS WITH PEOPLE

and prior to this most of his points are just addressing minor inconsistencies with arguments e.g. "this minor point on Ausuka is wrong, but your general direction is indeed correct" - he's subtly pushing the Ausuka wagon while simultaneously distancing himself from the 'bad reasoning' - i guarantee if we lynched Ausuka and he flipped town, Thor would be wall-of-text shitting all over your minor inconsistency and trying to get you lynched tomorrow, wave. his agenda is already set from day1, his major concern is not solving the game - but in doing everything he can to make that attempts to sort HIS OWN alignment are thwarted. look where thor is concentrating his efforts, think about why he's doing this.

and then realise that even if he's town, this is a completely abysmal obstructionist playstyle that we can live without.
Again, you're using debate that you and eddie initiated as evidence of Thor being scum. That pings me bad because he could have just ignored all the things you and eddie were saying about him, and then you could just as easily call him out for dodging your accusations. You are literally forcing a catch-22 here and it's ridiculously bad play, I hope you realize that.

Pointing out some inconsistencies in an argument is also too NAI for me, sorry. You've explained why it makes sense for scum to do it but not why it is so inconceivable that town would do it. That's called a bad read.

This Thor push suddenly stinks to me. And TB is null.

I'm sticking with SD for now, in any case. I stand by that at least one of SD/Ausuka is scum, and now SD is the more likely. And I stand by my previous arguments for scum!SD. Furthermore, MM4 and SD suddenly and simultaneously flipping around on almost all of their past arguments and hard pushing on each other is making my scum senses tingle. They could be scum together and this is two-way bussing.
In post 649, wavemode wrote:
In post 647, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Also! I based my initial read of you on a scan of your ISO that felt funky to me. You have since posted a lot, I reread the entire thread and your ISO, and my opinion changed. Why is that worth a scumread?

p-edit: that was mildly creepy eddie
How do you feel about MM4's posting being strange because he was trying a new playstyle? Does that not cause you to question your scumread on him?
In post 1404, wavemode wrote:Lol I don't think Eddie is at good at mafia as he thinks he is

So I'm gonna just go out on a limb and say that Thor and mulch are both town here
literally the only mentions of me in your iso. none of them even hint at a read on me. or say anything relevant about me. only two directly reference me, one is a reply, and considering how much content I've provided for better or worse I expect significantly more.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #212) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I go to work for a couple hours, come back, and u hammer mulch? and mulch with self hammer bullshit. sigh. you can't be as good a player as you think if the first time your lynch is a real possibility you self hammer. disappointed.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #213) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1562, rb wrote:There's probably 1-2 scum on and 1-2 off.

Won't be all on or off.

It isn't Mario.

Eddie/Skitter/Paul/Dunker
Paul isn't scum. your pool is me/skitter/dunker if that's what you believe. i don't think the world's most basic vca is that great an argument tho. mulchs lynch was mostly driven by myself and you (+mulch having a temper tantrum) so scum should be in us no? but anyways, it's regardless because today thor gets roped I think.

VOTE: thor
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #214) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

he said it isn't mario. i don't agree with it has to be 1-2 scum in the first place, I was replying to his scenario poe pool
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #215) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it wasn't hard claimed...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #216) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1584, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 103, Perfect Fifth wrote:Yes. Town will be very sorry if they loose me.
Ah right this is a VT claim got it

okay so maybe he didn't say the exact words "I am PR" but the effect is the same
that's a crumb or a soft. that's definitely not a hard pr claim rofl
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (isolation #217) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1585, frog wrote:Caught up during the night, if anyone wants opinions on anything, just ask.

mind posting the rest of your catchup with reads? I was not overly impressed with the first part though it wasn't irredeemable
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #218) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

also rb ur gonna have to tell me why u aren't looking at scum Mario

rn I'm looking at wave/thor/frog/Mario for various reasons but thor is too obv scum to live
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (isolation #219) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

me too
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #220) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1596, rb wrote:Strongest TR is mario

Why are you scumreading him?
ausuka + mulch - Mario interactions
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (isolation #221) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i am also looking at scum skitter but not strongly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #222) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1601, MarioManiac4 wrote:because you not dying is weird and indicative of frog!scum.
except that nobody townread frog and even in your works of he was obv kill there was a doc mindgame + hey he might've been healed if sunlit was a vig
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (isolation #223) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yeah how is that a town slip lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #224) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

btw if we do have a vig I approve of your kill so sunlit can't let thor escape rope again even if it wasn't scum that slot needed to doe

if scum did it

lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #225) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1608, UnaBombaH wrote:Now Im confused.

Eddie, read on rb?
And based on what?
why?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #226) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1612, rb wrote:Eddie I just think that it's way, way too common to just lynch whoever had the most interaction with the previous day's mislynch

Mario's progression through the game is more natural and accurate than anyone else (post-Ausuka)

I mean maybe it's a strategic replace and well, that's shitty. I just feel like mario honestly tried something new, it was rip in pepperonis and he switched to mario because he's town and actually trying to figure shit out. If he was scum I think he just takes the lynch on Ausuka?
when you are on an alt trying to do a gimmick it can be very frustrating if people scumread or don't listen to you for what you believe to be a time you could normally get your way. i don't know Mario well at all but it is possible he could replace back to his main if his alt wasn't working. that doesn't make him not scum. that said, tho, he is not in the top 3 people id vote rn so I'll give him time to leave a better impression on me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #227) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1611, frog wrote:
In post 1592, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1585, frog wrote:Caught up during the night, if anyone wants opinions on anything, just ask.

mind posting the rest of your catchup with reads? I was not overly impressed with the first part though it wasn't irredeemable
I don't have a 'rest of' my catch-up post, but you can have my reads

Town
rb, MarioManiac, NotTheRealPaul, UnaBombaH

Null-Town
skitter30, wavemode

Null-Scum
DunkerDoodles

Scum
Eddie Cane, Flavor Leaf, thor665
justify your reads if you didn't do a. catch up at least. you haven't posted anything recently and we need to see why these are your reads
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #228) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1622, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1610, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1608, UnaBombaH wrote:Now Im confused.

Eddie, read on rb?
And based on what?
why?
Humor me.
Im inclined to believe you give me the better answer.
I think he's town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #229) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1621, rb wrote:Eddie why do your words feel so fake and hollow
I made them with pine
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #230) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1623, rb wrote:There's a real lack of continuity in them that I find more than a little disconcerting
I don't feel like obv towning atm. u can find that scummy if u want, that's a fair thought. maybe I'm a pr flying under the radar. maybe I'm scum being lazy. maybe I'm just not putting effort in. but, ur right, there's no follow up or continuity yet.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (isolation #231) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i suspect rb knows I'm town and this is just air. but, anyways
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (isolation #232) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

rb is town for other reasons
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #233) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

thor, reply to this with one post thst should convince me you're town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #234) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

be back in an hour. be here if u are town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (isolation #235) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1652, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1635, MarioManiac4 wrote:im guessing you think its skitter but im not seeing it
Huoh. And to rb saying I'm wasting time, its because I dont trust my reads/gut much, Im still a newb to the game.
Guess I'll bit then.

"EASY" = EC = Eddie Cane.

I got a very very strong gut feel like he is just an ass-kisser. Scum who isn't gamesolving too much to be "obv. town" as to avoid automatic NKs, but also not lynched because he has been agreeing so far.
I got even more excited when rb just asked why his posting lacked continuity, but maybe rb didn't think of it to be too bad.
Because my initial scum-pings in my mind were "Eddie trying to pocket rb" and "Sunlit pocketing Ausuka".

This might not make him automatically Mafia, but I was thinking more along the lines of potential SK or..whatever is normal not-town?
so you are reading me sk because I am not insulting ppl even though I've got in arguments with most of the game. okay.

why would it not make me mafia? is that because you know I'm not on your team...? if not you sure as he'll are going to explain that weird ass wording

also, I wouldn't pocket rb, it's not something I can do rn. i pocketed him last game we played, if I hadnt got guiltied I was never dying. he is a strong enough player I couldn't pocket him twice. i also fosd him earlier d1, and btw, if I was going to pocket ppl most of this game are easy targets no offense bromegos.

but, I haven't read past this post im replying to, lemme finish.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #236) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1689, frog wrote:Eddie Cane, can you explain your read of rb in detail please
no.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (isolation #237) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1717, NotTheRealPaul wrote:eddie already pocketed me (atleast he thinks he did MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)
I haven't pocketed you yet. give me a bit.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #238) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1716, NotTheRealPaul wrote:i dont get why eddie and rb cant both be town.
that doesn't fit unas narrative
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #239) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

now I'm going to show everyone why wave/thor/??? is the team. thor has been covered. rb is voting wave and I'm pocketing him so I might as well make a case. and for thor: give me a bit I'm tryna get laid
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #240) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't have time to fullpost but quick thing is my issues with wave are around the eod/interactions with and about me + u + thor
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #241) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1727, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 1268, Eddie Cane wrote:]l
Paul is town and will end up sheeping me so it's fine.
i still wanna know why u think I'll sheep u
because u know I'm never wrong
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #242) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1733, NotTheRealPaul wrote:u were wrong on mulch
the only time I'm wrong is when I'm wrong
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #243) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

even tho Paul has been town Paul from the beginning so he's town regardless
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #244) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't like unas recents either
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #245) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay so wave is a scummy scumfuck
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #246) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1761, rb wrote:
In post 1758, rb wrote:what do you not like about the posts, be specific
her case on me is literal garbage
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (isolation #247) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

doing some mass quoting. meanwhile
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (isolation #248) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1765, NotTheRealPaul wrote:wave is a scummy scumfuck

ps am I doing the sheepy thing right?

xD
yeah but don't sheep my wave vote if it happens i still need to think about this game
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #249) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1767, rb wrote:where does the scum motivation come into saying you're pocketing me eddie

in fact how does newb scum even see that weird interaction and know to try and capitalize on it?

is una god-tier scum? the world where una is scum is if they're just really, really good, but it's pretty unproductive to assume every perceptive new player is just a really good scum player as opposed to simply being town and trying to be perceptive
to attempt to mislynch me? it's not a weird interaction. i am being a dick to everyone besides you and I guess Paul. pocketing is something I learned 2 games in, idk about you. i already replied to unas garbage case on me and why5its horseshit, and while una isn't my strongest scumread they're certainly not anything resembling a town read and I don't get why saying pocketing makes them obv town. you don't need to be really, really good to say "you're being extra nice to this one dude you must be pocketing him".
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #250) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1771, rb wrote:
In post 1764, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1761, rb wrote:
In post 1758, rb wrote:what do you not like about the posts, be specific
her case on me is literal garbage
it's a very real possibility that you've been trying to pocket me. a possibility i quietly entertained all of day1 and i think una is 100% correct to be suspicious of the fact that you are automatically cordial and cooperative with me with no obvious attempt to sort my slot
not everything happens on the surface. you know that. this isn't pr softing btw, if I am a pr I did /not/ get a result that would indicate town!rb
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (isolation #251) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Spoiler:
In post 229, wavemode wrote:Flavor Leaf is a mislynch.
In post 230, wavemode wrote:If anyone hammers FL without declaring intent and giving him a chance to claim or make final statements they are confirmed scum.
In post 296, wavemode wrote:As for the Sunlit case, look no farther than I can't imagine Ausuka and SD both flipping town after a tag-team like that.

And I can't imagine FL flipping scum, in general. Wagons on scum just don't form this quickly. And FL has not even been acting all that scummy, to deserve a 36-hour L-1 with intent.

Pretty sure rb gained lots of towncred and his tunnel on FL encouraged scum votes. Like "yeah, go on rb. You got em!" while they laugh to themselves in daychat.

SD and Ausuka are our best lynches. If I had to guess another scum on that wagon I'd say Thor.
In post 358, wavemode wrote:Paul is town.

Thor could be scum, who knows. Not sure how he's a better lynch right now than SD though, or the scumlord vulpix.
In post 369, wavemode wrote:
In post 174, Ausuka wrote:@Perfect Fifth; Why would you claim PR at this point in the game? :neutral:
@skitter30; That's interesting. I think I found the game you were referring to (Newbie 1797?) Your case in Dunker was because he couldn't give reasoning for his vote and unvoted when pressured. Although it does show that Dunker can be scummy as town, I don't think that's the same as what's happened this game; he wasn't pressured, but he voluntarily gave up his vote and stopped scumhunting while appealing to rb.

I still agree with pretty much everything SD is saying and I have a townread there.

I don't really like - it feels like busywork. I don't like either. It just seems like there's no actual good reason to self-vote there; it could be a sarcastic meme, but it's just way too awkward, especially since they haven't unvoted yet.
I don't really like Ciara's fixation on Unabombah. He looks like town so far and she's basically used her vote on him to avoid pushing or actually doing anything other than a few statements. I could vote there. (I have no idea why my reads are so similar to rb's.)

I feel like NTRP isn't that suspicious. Sure, he hasn't done that much, but he took the step to call Una scum over PF and has contributed @ Dunkerdoodles.

I'd be willing to vote in {Ciara24, Dunkerdoodles, Flavour Leaf} at this point in time.
Beautiful. Now they're both on me.

Self-voting is a damn good strategy if it draws out scum this easily. FL is definitely useful to town.
In post 388, wavemode wrote:I think we all have different definitions of pro-town.

Like, I define pro-town as things that help town.

For example, FL's self-vote? That helped town. If you don't see why then you're not paying attention to what's been happening in the game.
In post 414, wavemode wrote:VOTE: Ausuka

Oh hey kids

Let's take a field trip to the past
In post 43, rb wrote: VOTE: Perfect Fifth

Non-RVS

This is scum

Sheep me to victory thx
In post 45, Dunkerdoodles wrote: ok
VOTE: perfect fifth
In post 51, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Perfect Fifth

I'm being blatantly oppurtunistic in the name of wagoning scumfucks.
In post 174, Ausuka wrote:@Perfect Fifth; Why would you claim PR at this point in the game? :neutral:
@skitter30; That's interesting. I think I found the game you were referring to (Newbie 1797?) Your case in Dunker was because he couldn't give reasoning for his vote and unvoted when pressured. Although it does show that Dunker can be scummy as town, I don't think that's the same as what's happened this game; he wasn't pressured, but he voluntarily gave up his vote and stopped scumhunting while appealing to rb.

I still agree with pretty much everything SD is saying and I have a townread there.
Why did Ausuka sheep rb, then turn around and insist (not suggest, but actively insist) that Dunkerdoodles was scummy for doing the same thing? And for some reason she seems very certain about someone who several people said and provided evidence that his actions are not necessarily scum-indicative for him. And she repeatedly dismissed any arguments to the contrary.
In post 90, Ausuka wrote:@skitter30/wavemode: It
could
simply be a matter of personality or playstyle, in that Dunker is choosing to sit back in the early-game. However, I feel like him abandoning his (presumably serious?) vote immediately to help rb is somewhat suspicious, and posts afterwards like make me feel like he's trying to get on rb's good side. It's weak, but right now, I don't have anything better.
Doesn't feel like a "weak" read to me. Feels like a fixation.

Also keep in mind that at the point in the game that Ausuka said this:
In post 54, Ausuka wrote:Nothing I say or do is scummy. Do better. :P

I think Perfect is a better lynch because, although both are kind of awkward, Unabombah's awkwardness feels personality-based and Perfect's doesn't.
ThinkBig had literally only one post of substance, which was . If that one post makes him a "scumfuck" then Ausuka must be some kind of genius.

Bottom line is I think Ausuka is more suspicious for trying to back up her vote with dumb reasoning, than Dunker for simply sheeping. She clearly is more worried about how people will perceive her voting, than the vote itself.

mic drop
In post 633, wavemode wrote:rb why is your personal dispute with Thor now the whole town's problem? You sound like you're calling for a policy lynch on someone who
you
picked a fight with. It wasn't the other way around. He wasn't being obstructionist at all. I mean, Thor could be scum, and you could go ahead and present evidence of that to convince us of that... but I'm failing to understand how killing town!Thor here would be beneficial to the town like you are trying to argue.

Also, he doesn't scumread Ausuka. Not sure why you're suddenly so sure she is town, but if she is, that's not a point against him. You made a very vague argument here that sounds like grasping at straws.

You've also shrunk your lynching pool to two people - literally one person who hasn't participated in the game at all and another who you've just been arguing with meaninglessly for days. Not sure how every other lynch has been suddenly ruled out in your mind but that strikes me as very strange, and your targets seem like low-hanging fruit, and in the context of your whole post that sounds like you are no longer interested in game-solving.
In post 1404, wavemode wrote:Lol I don't think Eddie is at good at mafia as he thinks he is

So I'm gonna just go out on a limb and say that Thor and mulch are both town here
In post 1408, wavemode wrote:That's because I still think you're town

Like, you have to understand, I genuinely just have not been convinced whatsoever by the cases on Thor or mulch. I generally just townread the posts they've made this game. However I've been called and idiot piece of shit on multiple occasions now for not being willing to change my vote so at the back of my mind I thought maybe I was just not experienced enough to see what people were seeing.

So yeah, your push for scum wavemode is now telling me that you just like to blow things out of proportion so I'm going to just stick to my guns and say those two are town.
In post 1734, wavemode wrote:Well

I don't think MM4 is obvtown like everyone seems to think

I don't think nightkilling SD there makes any sense for me to do if I'm scum. Even as WIFOM that's weird

Also I was right about mulch so haha

Eh, that's all I got. If you really think I'm Thor's partner then I don't know how to prove to you I'm not. I just think he's town, plain and simple.
In post 1545, wavemode wrote:Guys

I think I might have been wrong about mulch

229 and 230 are bad. premeditated garbage. there was no justification for being that confident a scummy player is green. my rxn test worked, I didn't catch scum voting but I caught scum wking. dw, we aren't done

296 is him distancing thor. "here are these two easy lynches but for later reference I'm also voting thor!!". the alternative is thor is just town, or maybe Mario is scum, but regardless here we see scum. it's b.s. that scum wagons don't happen that fast, that's a fake ass townread. he sets up a tvs world and also randomly discredits rb while not even attempting to lynch him. cool.

358, another useless thor post as a potential partner.

369 is more utter bullshit and more flavor pocketing. there is no reason to be this into flavor leaf.

388... no?

414... ew?

633 is more discrediting of rb while not actually picking a direct fight or expressing a scumread outright. and b.s. because that wasn't a personal attack

1404 and 1408 are so bullshit it's unreal. i told you. me being bad is still not a valid reason to townread thor and mulch and you continue to refuse real justificarion. you spend the entire game putting burden on others. and, you townread me. yippee. either you put your buddy thor here to build up an association with mulch / cover him like every other time you've brought thor up this game, OR, you are just scum that is trying to get a future thor mislynch but I don't think you could pull that off this well.

1734 is just bleh. you don't even argue against scum wave, just your partner. is this a slip that thor is actually town and you want to argue that you aren't partners since that's true? hmm.

1545 is last because of how awful the posturing is.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (isolation #252) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

wave, my vote pool is you and thor. you said thor is town even though every previous post of yours has had what I view as the equivalent of a fos. justify.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (isolation #253) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm town in your opinion so my vote should matter to you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (isolation #254) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1785, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 1657, NotTheRealPaul wrote:eddie is trying to be friendly? whaaaaaat? felt like he was just kinda fucking around (no offense eddie).

rb ur supposed to bus me later in the day
i think this post is scum
VOTE: paul
paul doesn't feel like town!paul but im probably just being paranoid
i think THIS post is scum

wave/thor/dunkeroos
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (isolation #255) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

it is possible leaf is just buddying me but I doubt it? waves defenses and wagon interactions are off.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (isolation #256) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1786, Flavor Leaf wrote:If wave is scum, he pocketed me pretty nicely with that WK'ing of his.
did i do the same? what's your wave read?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #257) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1864, frog wrote:
In post 1718, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1689, frog wrote:Eddie Cane, can you explain your read of rb in detail please
no.
OK, then let me ask a slightly different question: how strong is your townread of rb?
In post 1740, Thor665 wrote:Even if I did exactly those things (woooosh!) how does that suggest scum intent?
At best you're describing bad play there, not scum play, what am I missing?
Also, why no VCA consideration? You have me and Eddie as top scum candidates and...nothing else in that analysis about how that seems unlikely (or, I suppose, explanation for why it is)?
Of course bad and anti-town does not mean scum, but since so much of what is commonly called scummy does not indicate scum, I cannot agree that this criticism undermines my read. You may as well apply it to everyone and everything and deflate every read that way. I think your words are deliberately misdirective, and I will never believe that you are just discussing theory, because I do not think that there is a universal way to play mafia. Theory is contingent on alignment, role, gamestate, and player. What about DunkerDoodles makes him scum, as opposed to anti-town or bad?
As for the Eddie Cane thing, I find nothing to suggest you cannot be scum together. In fact, I marked down a Day 1 argument as looking like scum vs scum. Why are you think you there is a problem here? Burden is on you
strongish. not lock town but unless certain things happen I won't be voting him
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #258) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1826, wavemode wrote:Eddie your vote does not matter to me because you're simply wrong and that was proven yesterday. You had a wave/thor/mulch theory and that was shown to be wrong but you're still dead-set on believing you had it partially right so you're just running down the rest of that list. You have no real case except by association. I'm struggling to see anything scummy in those posts you referenced, just certain things you consider to be bad town play, or associative reads with thor. Only thing is maybe being sure that flavor was a mislynch, but I mean, I say things like that just generally. I've seen enough day 1 mislynches to know one when I see one... the day I'm wrong is the day I'll stop saying that.

You're also giving me a migraine, sorry to say, and I'm not getting in some 10 page debate with you just so you can turn around and say I'm scummy for being defensive. You make a big stink about everything and you talk like you know everything and everyone is an idiot and nobody is allowed to disagree with your scumreads or else they're scum. It would be fine if we were getting results but here you are tunneling on 3 people and simply wrong on 2 of them, and also probably the third, and just leading the town off a cliff at this point. I'm truly just not super interested in the opinions or comments of you or rb anymore so either kill me or leave me alone.
that's not how mafia works

VOTE: wave
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (isolation #259) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

hella saucy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #260) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

too many scummy mothwrcuckers in this game. ahh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #261) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

cause it probably means either

a) we have a vig who killed SD, rb was shot and healed
b) scum has rb townreading them and is therefore not concerned enough to push or kill him
c) rb is just scum

b is probably most likely.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #262) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1910, NotTheRealPaul wrote:eddie do u think all the scum are there? or like 1-2?

actually thats kinda a dumb question. IDK
no strong enough reads yet I want to be blindly sheeped on. too many scums!!!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (isolation #263) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1909, NotTheRealPaul wrote:so scum is in rb's townbloc?

so we are lynching in {mm4, me, who else was here?}
not sure. for now id rather avoid the tinfoil and lynch wave.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #264) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1916, NotTheRealPaul wrote:ebwop wall post*

eddie do u still think its wave/thor/?!??
Thor could be town if rb and I are living to tunnel him. if he is he REALLY needs to step up tho. be back later.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (isolation #265) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1918, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1914, rb wrote:I have universal TR status so I need to be the bridge between players atm, and nobody has any excuse to not support this, because everyone TR's me.
Very mature attitude, and I think this game needs just that.

Waiting for your case, and skitters replacement before stretching my thoughts further.
I'm pocketing rb?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #266) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1939, frog wrote:
In post 1938, rb wrote:everyone states their read on wavemode in their next post - scum or town.
Town

But note they are the most null of any of my reads
scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (isolation #267) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1940, PenguinPower wrote:
Searching for a replacement for skitter30
skitter wave frog any1

Thor fits if frog is town. Mario fits if we don't actually have a vig because SD kill + mulch + ausuka are incriminating.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (isolation #268) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yes they are try again
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (isolation #269) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

how does it feel to be so very close to getting vigged tonight
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #270) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

the only reason I'm not bothering pushing you is because we don't have experience together and rb has you as lock town. i trust his judgment for now, I'll argue with it if I start to strongly scumread you as opposed to mildly suspect you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (isolation #271) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

but, yeah, you might just get shot anyways. idk. maybe you'll be my scum kill because you threaten me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #272) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1954, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 1934, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1916, NotTheRealPaul wrote:ebwop wall post*

eddie do u still think its wave/thor/?!??
Thor could be town if rb and I are living to tunnel him. if he is he REALLY needs to step up tho. be back later.
Shoulda kept this in ur head IMO.

Now if scum shoots rb anything we coulda inferred from NK is gone cuz WIFOM

*shrug*
nah, I got the nka I needed. scum!rb would've killed me last night almost for sure I think, and any further nights are not gonna help. now rb isn't dying if we have a doc because he's universally townread and there is no other doc worthy player right now and if we don't have a doc we don't have a vig and sd was a scum kill. wifom city bitch. this nka is for you frog :*

and yeah frog is pinging me more but thors recent posts/still/ are trash so idk lol this game is giving me an aneurism.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1961 (isolation #273) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1956, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1953, NotTheRealPaul wrote:thor do u have an alt that ive pkayed with?
If you haven't played with this account then yes - because I'm aware of your account.
In post 1955, frog wrote:Enough with the night speculation

Everybody should answer rb's question
Literally everyone who has posted since the ask has answered, who are you railing against? The non-posters?
because I now am p sure frog is scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #274) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if thor is scum do you think frog is town or can he be a partner
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (isolation #275) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't understand why partner frog would put me ad a scum read but vote his partner who I was also voting
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #276) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1973, rb wrote:VOTE: wavemode

i'm kind of at an impasse here because i have no one useful to work with
:(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (isolation #277) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1975, rb wrote:in the meantime:

eddie why is paul town
because this is how he plays every game and he wouldn't blindly sheep me as scum I don't think
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (isolation #278) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

would you have killed me last night rb?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (isolation #279) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2002, rb wrote:
In post 1999, Eddie Cane wrote:would you have killed me last night rb?
i probably kill flavor leaf for information denial tbh because there's no one in this game that would be hard for me to lynch or defend myself from. or i look for a PR but i haven't done that at all this game since i'm town
challenge accepted
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (isolation #280) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2011, rb wrote:i think scum have low-investment in the game at this point because the state of the game is benefitting them.

i'd love to see some town players take steps to actually change this. we need to resolve on a few slots:

MM4 - we can't ignore this anymore. Too many people either hard TR or hard SR this slot, it's making the game impossible.

Thor - same problem

Paul - same problem

Wave - same problem

~

Wavemode, who's your preferred lynch out of these 4
you are expressly forbade from lynching Paul while I am alive or after I flip town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #281) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2017, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 1971, rb wrote:skitter is town
this ur only read i think is wrong but because replace out cant really push
accurate
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (isolation #282) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

wave can't be town because he avoids asking direct game related questions from me. this is even more important because he claims to townread me. this alone is damning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (isolation #283) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2027, rb wrote:fuck it

too many of my townreads are townreading thor, so i'm just gonna go with it

thor, welcome 2 the townblock
In post 2030, rb wrote:Okay, i'm gonna reach a compromise and lynch someone agreed upon by:

Eddie, Thor, Skitterslot, Paul, Unabombah, myself

the 6 of us will speak and determine who is a good lynch.

I highly doubt there's 3 scum in here, maybe 2 if i'm just super shit at this game but more likely 0-1 imo
I see why you're townreading una. thor being in the town block is........ but my big issue is where dies skitter come from? she is a scumread and I didn't see anything you'd say that suggested otherwise
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (isolation #284) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2053, wavemode wrote:
In post 2048, Eddie Cane wrote:wave can't be town because he avoids asking direct game related questions from me. this is even more important because he claims to townread me. this alone is damning.
Not sure how serious this is but I play independently regardless of my alignment, I don't ask others for guidance. Also, your reads have been consistently wrong sooo...
when did i say you ask for guidance?

and the big thing. me having A WRONG READ (YOU BEING SCUM) DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY MEAN YOU GET TO DISREGARD THE REST OF MY POSTS. that is not how you are playing as town and that fucking newbie queue mentality is why you're getting lynched today.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (isolation #285) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2054, NotTheRealPaul wrote:holy fuck ive been confused

lol wave sorry

nvm fuck my case

UNVOTE:

idk if i wanna lynch that anymore

eddie i might not sheep u on that
nah he's scum lol.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (isolation #286) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

pt
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (isolation #287) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i have solved games using nka before. i always think about it and sometimes it gives valuable info
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #288) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm not changing my vote from wave rb
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (isolation #289) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

we lynch wave and thor can be vigged.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (isolation #290) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

2095 doesn't change. if wave flips red we might want to vig dunker instead though because frog and thor aren't scum together. frog blatantly attempting to role fish just means thor might be bad town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (isolation #291) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

"you know more than you're letting on" is a leading question. the only outside sources of info are scum and pr. you're attempting to push me into a corner and force my pr claim because as scum you know I'm town. 2096 evem says it, you think im a pr and you want me to claim. jokes on you because there's no outside info there and I'm not someone some random scumfuck is going to poorly pressure into claiming.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (isolation #292) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

nah I'm just gonna use my factional kill on you tonight
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (isolation #293) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if you want to help town, convince me wave is town or in the process convince yourself he's scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (isolation #294) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2103, wavemode wrote:
In post 2102, Eddie Cane wrote:if you want to help town, convince me wave is town or in the process convince yourself he's scum.
That statement feels disingenuous when you've already decided to throw reason to the wind and refuse to engage about why I'm scum for not asking you some questions.
shut up lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (isolation #295) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

wave, you directly refused to answer basic game related questions. that's a scum tell. you've supposedly seen one singular wrong read from me, you. not mulch. not thor. you. that read being wrong doesnt mean you get to dosmiss my questions and just say "lol yourw bad town" and things like "thor and mulch are town because Eddie says they're scum". that's not town trying to solve the game, that's scum wanting me to stop pushing them by giving a town read and ignoring my attempts to sort you. you're flipping red and I'm not letting you annoy your way out of it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (isolation #296) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

literally last game I caught hiraki with that exact tell, he said he townread me and dismissed the rest of my posts because of it, it is a reliable tell ice used lots and you aren't getting out of this.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (isolation #297) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

frog, stop voting town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (isolation #298) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

thor, push a. scum read and stop, in the words of the dude in my pocket, nitpicking
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #299) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

frog, I asked you to justify town wave because your reads are backwards and you manage to have him as town. show me that. you have the power prevent a mislych. use it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #300) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (isolation #301) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1408, wavemode wrote:That's because I still think you're town

Like, you have to understand, I genuinely just have not been convinced whatsoever by the cases on Thor or mulch. I generally just townread the posts they've made this game. However I've been called and idiot piece of shit on multiple occasions now for not being willing to change my vote so at the back of my mind I thought maybe I was just not experienced enough to see what people were seeing.

So yeah, your push for scum wavemode is now telling me that you just like to blow things out of proportion so I'm going to just stick to my guns and say those two are town.
?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (isolation #302) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1826, wavemode wrote:Eddie your vote does not matter to me because you're simply wrong and that was proven yesterday. You had a wave/thor/mulch theory and that was shown to be wrong but you're still dead-set on believing you had it partially right so you're just running down the rest of that list. You have no real case except by association. I'm struggling to see anything scummy in those posts you referenced, just certain things you consider to be bad town play, or associative reads with thor. Only thing is maybe being sure that flavor was a mislynch, but I mean, I say things like that just generally. I've seen enough day 1 mislynches to know one when I see one... the day I'm wrong is the day I'll stop saying that.

You're also giving me a migraine, sorry to say, and I'm not getting in some 10 page debate with you just so you can turn around and say I'm scummy for being defensive. You make a big stink about everything and you talk like you know everything and everyone is an idiot and nobody is allowed to disagree with your scumreads or else they're scum. It would be fine if we were getting results but here you are tunneling on 3 people and simply wrong on 2 of them, and also probably the third, and just leading the town off a cliff at this point.
I'm truly just not super interested in the opinions or comments of you or rb anymore so either kill me or leave me alone.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (isolation #303) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2126, rb wrote:Eddie pocketing and making wifom talks nonstop has been pinging me, but I haven't had the confidence to rly push it. Frog has seen it, Una has seen it and someone else also saw it (forget who).

It's becoming a possibility and getting 2 chainsaw votes as soon as I vote Eddie is interesting too
you aren't thinking enough
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (isolation #304) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2137, wavemode wrote:Eddie I already said in that post you quoted yourself that I townread Thor's posts.
yes and you also refused to answer my questions to you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #305) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2148, NotTheRealPaul wrote:i'll vote in wave and skitters

town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154 (isolation #306) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

read.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (isolation #307) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2157, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm really confused as to why Una/Paul were both in Rb's town pool.
trust me, Paul's town. if you town read me he's in your town pool
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (isolation #308) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

rb and Paul, thoughts on 2156?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #309) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

thor, I have a reason to believe wave might be town. who should I vote if I change votes?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (isolation #310) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

wave, I'm intentionally ignoring you for now jsyk
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #311) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I am reading. I also can see scummerdoodles, but, and having never played with him before, he is also the exact kind of player scum would push to mislynch. Tell ya what. give me one post that sells me on voting him. quote previous stuff and all, your best points.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #312) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

but where do you go when dunker is a mislynch?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (isolation #313) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

because him flipping scum doesn't require discussion right now. it's about worst case scenario. you have enough experience that you should know basic things about the game you seem to not.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (isolation #314) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

can we do frog
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (isolation #315) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2278, rb wrote:Every person in their next post, needs to state who they have absolutely off the table and will not lynch
Paul and you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #316) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: mario
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (isolation #317) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: dunk

busy today post more tomorrow I think I'm ready to obv town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2382 (isolation #318) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

hm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #319) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

paul
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (isolation #320) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: frog

on a reread my vote stays here
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (isolation #321) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

thinkbig gets obvious scum crsd. they're known for being incapable as scum. that much is fact. however, they do idle out as town so it's not irredeemable. that said, they were posting elsewhere and are still actively so I don't believe they should be given much doubt. scum read not irredeemable.

then we get to frog. garbage intro and hasn't gotten better. rides on tb's pr soft that might not even be a pr soft but probably is. his catchup posts are awful. they don't actually say anything. and, after mulchs horrible self hammer, he gives up on them. awesome. some rb buddying, random empty comments, hints at a scumread on mr then gives me town points...? 1385 isn't much brtter. nothing of use said. big whoop.

then he gives up on posting relevant stuff and posts thst we can ask about his catchuo. it wss bad to begin with, not a big loss.y the issue is his reads. that whole explanation post is fluff. idk. i don't have the energy to do a pbpa. frogs whole iso is garbage tho and he's scum up the road without an aquarian
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (isolation #322) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

explain every thought u have on frog
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440 (isolation #323) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm not unvoting frog btw
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (isolation #324) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2399, frog wrote:
In post 2386, Eddie Cane wrote:they don't actually say anything. and, after mulchs horrible self hammer, he gives up on them.
I'm not so sure you are the qualified to make that accusation, Eddie. My postcount may be a small fraction of yours, but how many of them are irreverent one-liners? If you scumread me based on my posts not saying anything, then you're justifying my vote on you.
In post 2386, Eddie Cane wrote:hints at a scumread on mr then gives me town points...?
In post 1398, Eddie Cane wrote:never mind that at the end of that post you implied a strong scumread
Come on now, you resolved that criticism at the time you read my post. I was beginning to townlean on Thor at the time in the game you voted for him. It seems you understood that earlier; why not now, when you have a need to misrep? Oh, sorry, seems that I answered my own question
In post 2386, Eddie Cane wrote:then he gives up on posting relevant stuff and posts thst we can ask about his catchuo. it wss bad to begin with, not a big loss.y the issue is his reads. that whole explanation post is fluff. idk. i don't have the energy to do a pbpa.
... So now you don't want the catch-up. Scum if I do write the catch-up, scum if I don't. You're making premises for a chosen conclusion. I agree that the read post is cursory, I stated as much at the beginning. That does not, however, mean it is fluff. You had the opportunity to use it as a vehicle for elaboration. Besides, why do you think I should be providing massively detailed reads lists as a matter of course when you can't even be bothered to properly ISO one player? Let's call it 'fluff'. It's far more complete and informative than any of your posts.

P-edit: I really don't want to vote wavemode when Eddie is still alive
irrelevant bullshit level: 10

saying I'm doing the same things as you and I can't scumread you for them is admitting you're being a scumfuck because I'm intentionally being scummy. good point! and being a hypocrite means jack shit in mafia, I don't care if I shitpost, shitposting and posting one liners isn't the same as attempting to make a constructive catch up and flat our failing because you aren't experienced enough to fake a real catch up. i have lots of posts, you having less doesn't make you scum, but you're attempting to look contributing while doing nothing. your catchup offered nothing productive to the thread as does the test of your content.

that's not what a misrep is, nice buzzwording though. you already acknowledged it was a valid point by saying you answered it earlier so don't try and play the misrep card. i didn't "understand" it, I stopped commenting on it because there were bigger fish to fry. never mind how hard you're peddling me and thor as your strongest scum reads when anyone who isn't a squawking cactus can tell we almost certainly aren't partners. lolz. and advice for the future: next time just fake a 4th scumread so it isn't blatantly obvious you're scum faking a team read and confbiasing it to fit.

I never said I don't want the catchup. show me where I said that. you wanna talk about misrepping? you just openly did it. your catchup was awful, that doesn't even close to equate to the bullshit you're trying to pedal. i never said "scum if you do, scum if you don't" in any world. losing another 30 pages of horrible catchup isn't a big loss, which is true. random snips at random comments followed by disconnected reads is not a good catchup. I've isod lots of players btw, so idk where that line comes from, but sure, keep trying to discredit me. it's not "complete and informative"... scratch that. it's informative. reporting on information instead of analyzing. hey Thor, found a wiki tell for us to use! you said it yourself, it's informative, it's not analytical and stating things about a bunch of people IS fluff.

P-edit: you're getting lynched today. :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (isolation #325) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

GR what's your read on me
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (isolation #326) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've alr3ady voted mario. frog is conf!scum tho!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (isolation #327) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

maybs
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (isolation #328) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

frog first makes sense tho cause he's gonna fake a pr and we need the night to prove he's wrong ;)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2550 (isolation #329) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2508, frog wrote:
In post 2480, Eddie Cane wrote:irrelevant bullshit level: 10

saying I'm doing the same things as you and I can't scumread you for them
is admitting you're being a scumfuck because I'm intentionally being scummy. good point! and being a hypocrite means jack shit in mafia, I don't care if I shitpost, shitposting and posting one liners isn't the same as attempting to make a constructive catch up and flat our failing because you aren't experienced enough to fake a real catch up. i have lots of posts, you having less doesn't make you scum, but you're attempting to look contributing while doing nothing. your catchup offered nothing productive to the thread as does the test of your content.

that's not what a misrep is, nice buzzwording though.
you already acknowledged it was a valid point by saying you answered it earlier
so don't try and play the misrep card. i didn't "understand" it, I stopped commenting on it because there were bigger fish to fry. never mind how hard you're peddling me and thor as your strongest scum reads when anyone who isn't a squawking cactus can tell we almost certainly aren't partners. lolz. and advice for the future: next time just fake a 4th scumread so it isn't blatantly obvious you're scum faking a team read and confbiasing it to fit.

I never said I don't want the catchup.
show me where I said that. you wanna talk about misrepping? you just openly did it. your catchup was awful, that doesn't even close to equate to the bullshit you're trying to pedal. i never said "scum if you do, scum if you don't" in any world. losing another 30 pages of horrible catchup isn't a big loss, which is true. random snips at random comments followed by disconnected reads is not a good catchup.
I've isod lots of players btw, so idk where that line comes from
, but sure, keep trying to discredit me. it's not "complete and informative"... scratch that. it's informative. reporting on information instead of analyzing. hey Thor, found a wiki tell for us to use! you said it yourself, it's informative, it's not analytical and stating things about a bunch of people IS fluff.

P-edit: you're getting lynched today.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it? In order:

1) I said the logic of your scumread of me supports the logic of my scumread of you. In other words, if I followed your criteria, I should be scumreading you!
2) I said that
you
resolved the criticism earlier (and even quoted the post where you did so), not
me
. Shall we count this exchange as one misrep or two?
3) I said, with that comment about 'scum if I do, scum if I don't', that you had judged the catch-up before it was forthcoming. If what I produced was bad and useless and you had already sorted me, then it stands to reason that any more is, at best, superfluous. Maybe saying you do not want the catch-up was a stretch, but you certainly did not enjoy it and you certainly did not need it, which is near enough not wanting it in my eyes.
4) I said 'ISO' where perhaps I meant something more like 'pbpa'. A phrase that might have served the same purpose is 'a post where you tried'.

I think, unless you manage to read a post without misunderstanding and without recourse to the Oxford English Dictionary to produce overfine distinctions to use in your excuses for responses, we had better not engage again. Your posting when irreverent was not enlightening, but it seems that it only gets worse when you begin to expend energy.
1) criteria for scun as a whole aren't a thing. it's a player by player thing. that is literally how the concept of meta works.
2) no?
3) no?
4) that's not what iso means. if you meant something else fine. don't spread your b.s. though.

now for someone who likes big words such as "overfine distinctions" to cover up for critical thinking, try actually understanding how to play mafia at above the level of a 12 year old. maybe next time you'll last past day 2 as scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (isolation #330) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if there is a n1 vig you should claim
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (isolation #331) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

dunker is a fine lynch, doesn't really advance the game but whatevs. Mario, if there was no n1 vig why do you think scum killed sd?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #332) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yes I'm asking you to do wifom city. suck it up.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (isolation #333) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

do you want a tinfoil theory I have?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (isolation #334) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

nah
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2559 (isolation #335) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

:)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (isolation #336) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yes you should. it means sd was a vig kill and not a scum kill which is useful info because it means the doc/similar has an inno and that's two town clears plus yourself, and it lends more value to marios claim.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (isolation #337) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

um no?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2576 (isolation #338) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2573, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Game Replacement is probably the one bussing.
he was setting up rb to be mislynched after mario flipped scum
to whatever b.s. this is lmao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (isolation #339) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

idc if we lynch Mario but if he flips town I want frog on a stick
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2578 (isolation #340) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

there's no line of thought there, frog is just scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2579 (isolation #341) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

or maybe I'm setting up frogs mislynch
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (isolation #342) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yeah I'm about to sleep
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2583 (isolation #343) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

does anyone know if Mario usually fakes prs as scum? if not then I'd rather wait and lynch a partner cause he'll prove tonight. otherwise, yeah, I have no objections. he is scummy and novice rolestopper sounds like overthinking a fake
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (isolation #344) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

novice vig*
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (isolation #345) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

don't hammer tomorrow please. not ready for day end
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (isolation #346) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2607, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2583, Eddie Cane wrote:does anyone know if Mario usually fakes prs as scum? if not then I'd rather wait and lynch a partner cause he'll prove tonight. otherwise, yeah, I have no objections. he is scummy and novice rolestopper sounds like overthinking a fake
I have never fakeclaimed a power role as scum. Literally.
How the fuck is novice vigilante "overthinking a fake"
and you don't need to yell at me. i didn't lynch you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2686 (isolation #347) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

so time for eddies routine nka

1) we probably don't have a vig unless the following
- vig is limited
- scum and vig killed the same person who was subsequently healed
- one of those being true + there being a serial killer AND a vig which is exceedingly unlikely
so, yes, probably no big

2) this means we need to analyze why scum shot sd. it's not overly important but I'll do it later. i also want to reply to eod garbage that was yesterday anyways.

3) scum no killing makes no sense unless they wanna fake doc later. possible but for now I'll put a nail in it and when we get a doc claim inevitably in mass claim we can deal with that. who do we think scum killed? rb is probable but seems too obvious unless scum team is new. idk. who else could've been healed and killed, Paul because I was hard defending him?

I'll post a real post soon

rb replaced me out and left me with a game I don't overly want to play with. aweosme. hopefully you'll all take a hint from what rb and Mario said. I'm not going to sub, that's not my style, but I express disapproval.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2687 (isolation #348) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2631, UnaBombaH wrote:EVERY TOWNIE, LISTEN UP!
NO MATTER WHO WAS WRONG OR RIGHT PREVIOUSLY, BUT MM4 ADMITTED THAT HE WILL FLIP SK.

This means that
rb more likely than not, IS MAFIA.

Nothing is ever 100%, remember that, but rb forced his townread so far..

Read rb's comment on Mario being lynched even though he is his biggest townread, yet he was the one who hammered.
The most important thing, is that TO MAFIA, MARIO APPEARED TOWN, by the logic that he isn't in Mafias chat.
This was rb trying to get towncred for a mislynch, but sadly for him, he chose a guy who was the SK.

I might die the following night because of this, but I'm happy to take the bullet.
VOTE: una

garbage
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2688 (isolation #349) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

UNVOTE: una

nah he's probs town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2689 (isolation #350) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: frog

10:3 with possible traitor (cause sk). hm.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #351) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2685, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 3.01

Not Voting
(10): Flavor Leaf, wavemode, NotTheRealPaul, Thor665, Eddie Cane, frog, UnaBombaH, Dunkerdoodles, Game Replacement, TwoInAMillion

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-25 21:21:00)

Mod Notes:
the reason rb/myself/Mario are so frustrated with this game is because nobody is acting townie. i can see legitimately everyone as scum, which is sad. Mario lynch was fine, I voted him but because I made the decision mulch was right more than anything else. so, lemme do something unorthodox. here's how to help the game imo. you can ignore me if you want. thst will be taken into account.

flavor, keep up activity. your chronic lurking is worrying. one of the better players.

wave, you're probably just scum but try and push stronger. am I town or scum? is anything different with Mario flip and night lack of flip?

ntrp, hi babe.

Thor, wheres your head at now? do you believe rb is possibly scum after that ate? I know I personally would be disgusted if he was scum and posted like that.

frog, got any useful results from your pr :lol: seriously, still tunnelling me? if so any new opinions?

una, who do you think is scum? I'm townreading you for your twilight interactions with a serial killer so clearly that's sketch. reassure me with awesome reads.

dunker, gonna contribute to the game?

game replacement, is rb still scum? if no, why? if yes, who's a partner? who do you think is scum if he is lynched and flips town?

towninamillion, welcome.excited for your catchup

this concluded your lamist broadcast. night.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2693 (isolation #352) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2690, TwoInAMillion wrote:Have to agree with Eddie. Although I am new to the game so if someone can point out the important information I'd appreciate it.

Vote: una
you should probably skim the game if you have time. ;p
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (isolation #353) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2707, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2686, Eddie Cane wrote:- scum and vig killed the same person who was subsequently healed
Wouldn't that mean the person dies anyway? (according to normal Doctor in wiki)

Or do you mean that in these kind of games "Some moderators cause Doctors' protection to stop all kills that would resolve on the target that Night." is more likely?
not sure how normal resplcss that actually. from my exp it stops all kills but never had it come intonplay on ms
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2735 (isolation #354) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

!VOTE: dunker!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2741 (isolation #355) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I am tempted to call for a mass claim. there are positives and negatives. assuming 3 scum, after 2 mislynches and 2 successful nks we are 6:3 aka lylo. so, we need some time to sort out claims. dunker and frog have obviously softed being pr so if town scum know where to kill. actually, maybe frog was shot and saved, but idk I know I scumread him and he was potentially mislynchable. but anyways, the disadvantage of mass claim is scum being able to kill as they please. id like to point out, however, they probably don't have a roleblocker because if they did sk would be fucked.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #356) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm going to make this a formal poll. i am strongly in favour of mass claiming and will go first and popcorn it. if you strongly object quote this and explain why.

flavor leaf, we have too many softs. people need to be accountable before it's lylo and they can fake. if frog is town i need his role to sort him and I know what kind of prs tb will and won't crumb for example. dunker is a good lynch depending on his claim
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2761 (isolation #357) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2759, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2755, Eddie Cane wrote:people need to be accountable before it's lylo and they can fake.
You say this, but what would stop scum from fake claiming here and carrying that to end game?
because prs have actions, plus here we can deal with ccs
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2762 (isolation #358) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2756, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2755, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm going to make this a formal poll. i am strongly in favour of mass claiming and will go first and popcorn it. if you strongly object quote this and explain why.

flavor leaf, we have too many softs. people need to be accountable before it's lylo and they can fake. if frog is town i need his role to sort him and I know what kind of prs tb will and won't crumb for example. dunker is a good lynch depending on his claim
I think softclaiming is stupid, claim or don't.
For now I'd say I don't want us to claim. Scum already failed one NK for one reason or another, let them miss another before we claim.
but dunker and tb already did
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (isolation #359) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2758, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, so what if scum end up fake claiming? You shouldn't be relying on claims to help you solve the game. Analyze play and how the game is as a whole before claims. What good does claiming do besides let scum know exactly what PR's they're up against? Sure, you could setup spec, but that also goes strongly in scum's favor. We have a SK flip, and that's really it. Without a scum flip, a mass claim just allows scum to WIFOM city us.
lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (isolation #360) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2760, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, Rb slot and Dunker are probably just scum. If Dunker just fake softed last page then that goes to show that the mass claim is completely beneficial to scum, as it would likely just let him coast through.
um...... no?

are you scum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (isolation #361) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I have no idea who I wanna lynch tho. i am pretty sure wave is flipping red, but frog/thor/flavor/game replacement /una are so tempting. nobody has convinced me they're town other than 2players which is sad
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (isolation #362) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

scum is probably 3 goons or 2 goons and a traitor. town is probably 4 pr. this is very loose based on a lack of flips, but yeah.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (isolation #363) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2770, Flavor Leaf wrote:You are literally the only one who thinks that right now. It's because you're a tone reader.
and as the most experienced player in this game now that rb left, what does my lack of strong scumreads tell you?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (isolation #364) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

maybe, yeah. neither habe played much recently to my knowledge tho
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2783 (isolation #365) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2779, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2773, Eddie Cane wrote:what does my lack of strong scumreads tell you?
that you are a tone reader and was wrong about Mario because of it...? Don't get me wrong, tone reader's have its benefits as well, but you can't always use that kind of thing in Mafia. Have to change it up and start looking at the game from different perspectives. It basically means, you should probably start looking at the logic and what people are playing towards. You seem to be the only one in this game struggling to find reads.
I wasn't wrong on Mario, i knew he probably wasnt town. it was still poor play to lynch him even thoigh you wont acceot that since he was vigging ypu. I'm also not really a tone reader. Mario was scum on tone from his mulch interactions.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (isolation #366) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

because lynching a vig claim in a normal early on is bad play. serial killer games rely on the sk helping with mafia too.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2813 (isolation #367) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

all of my scum reads are on the wagon. awesome.

this doesn't escape a third fucking time.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #368) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2801, frog wrote:That was a terrible wagon and everyone on it should be ashamed, even if Dunkerdoodles flips scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (isolation #369) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i voted third and mainly so dunker would actually claim. him getting 3 more votes immediately is disgusting. one of gr/flavor is probably scum with wave/thor, and third is you/una/one of the others. I'm waffling on you after rereading so idk. leaning scum but I'll try rereading later.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (isolation #370) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

by the way dumbasses. you didn't know this from the wuickhammer but I didn't actually want a mass claim, its a rxn test. also, Paul could be scum in one of those slots if gr/flavor are town. my town read of him is weaker
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2819 (isolation #371) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

that was why i explicitly said id claim first. to make sure nobody claimed. i wanted to see who'd go along with it. i got the info I needed. the correct answer was no.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2837 (isolation #372) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2821, frog wrote:
In post 2817, Eddie Cane wrote:i voted third and mainly so dunker would actually claim. him getting 3 more votes immediately is disgusting. one of gr/flavor is probably scum with wave/thor, and third is you/una/one of the others. I'm waffling on you after rereading so idk. leaning scum but I'll try rereading later.
So basically, every player is in your scum pool
if you all played competently you wouldn't be
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2838 (isolation #373) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2820, frog wrote:What was the info?
scum probably supported it. hence my lack of hard tr on paul
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2839 (isolation #374) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

flavor I want you to claim here. I'm going to claim immediately after and you'll see why. if it doesn't seem 100% justified power lynch me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (isolation #375) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

well, claim the rest of your results. I'm the doc, and i have 2 innos (2 seperate people last 2 nights). i healed rb/rb/frog, last 2 of which were no kills. if you claim results on them im probably gonna push you, fair watning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2845 (isolation #376) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so no, there's no jk. either a scum roleblocker or a scum flavor.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (isolation #377) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I made sure I was amply scumread so scum wouldn't kill me, while avoiding lynch. that's why I've been so passive. i also made sure to react well to the saves, hence why I made sure I came into d3 not lock townreading rb despite twoinamillion being a dumbass (no offense). i was doing the same today but honestly I have so little confidence in this town I didn't trust mysekf not to be quick hammered. seriously. it's awful. fwiw, that was why i wanted a d1 vig to claim so badly. it would've meant I had an inno on rb who I thought I saved with vig killing sd. btw, I wanna look more into that later, cause that kill makes no sense nka wise.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2850 (isolation #378) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2847, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2844, Eddie Cane wrote:well, claim the rest of your results. I'm the doc, and i have 2 innos (2 seperate people last 2 nights). i healed rb/rb/frog, last 2 of which were no kills. if you claim results on them im probably gonna push you, fair watning.
I'm a Loyal JOAT.

Rolestop/JK/Cop

Frog, Frog, Eddie.

TB epically soft claimed Day 1, so I went out to protect Frog the first two nights. I even commented on it way back then when I talked about if SD was vig kill, then Frog is likely town.
if you're town targeting the same person twice with loyal is literally disgusting. and, you were asking about a jk when you have a jk shot?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2852 (isolation #379) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

probably. fwiw I figured you'd be killed to frame me if you were town. honestly last night it was incredibly hard to choose who to save cause you were all being so scummy. i knew scum in this game aren't good enough to know to double target kill so rb slot was safe but meh. i thought about it a lot. it also makes sense with scum!flavor trying to fake a guilty on me today
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (isolation #380) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if scum no killed last night I'll be impressed. I'm comfortable calling you lock town tho.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (isolation #381) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2853, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2850, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2847, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2844, Eddie Cane wrote:well, claim the rest of your results. I'm the doc, and i have 2 innos (2 seperate people last 2 nights). i healed rb/rb/frog, last 2 of which were no kills. if you claim results on them im probably gonna push you, fair watning.
I'm a Loyal JOAT.

Rolestop/JK/Cop

Frog, Frog, Eddie.

TB epically soft claimed Day 1, so I went out to protect Frog the first two nights. I even commented on it way back then when I talked about if SD was vig kill, then Frog is likely town.
if you're town targeting the same person twice with loyal is literally disgusting. and, you were asking about a jk when you have a jk shot?
I mean, I was trying to catch multiple scum. Honestly, there's no reason for me to have claimed that after you brought that up as scum. Why is it disgusting? Pretty sure I blocked multiple kills. If you are a doctor, I have no idea why you expect Rb would have been the kill for that night. He replaced out, and had a good chance of having the slot be lynched.
the slot was literally never getting lynched if you thought that ate was from scum you don't know how to read
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (isolation #382) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2855, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2852, Eddie Cane wrote:probably. fwiw I figured you'd be killed to frame me if you were town. honestly last night it was incredibly hard to choose who to save cause you were all being so scummy. i knew scum in this game aren't good enough to know to double target kill so rb slot was safe but meh. i thought about it a lot. it also makes sense with scum!flavor trying to fake a guilty on me today
If I was trying to fake a guilty on you today, I would have went all out from the beginning. Like, we're not even in MYLO or anything. Why the hell would I claim a guilty right now?
hence why you claimed loyal aka a partial guilty...
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2860 (isolation #383) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: flavor

sorry, nah. if you're town those are incredibly suboptimal actions and I'll explain why in post for your learning purposes if you want. you're very likely just scum tho.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2870 (isolation #384) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2866, Flavor Leaf wrote:yeah, k, lose the fucking game. Don't deserve to be carried anyways.
on what planet would you have carried us LMAO
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (isolation #385) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2869, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2865, TwoInAMillion wrote:Eddie's claim seems very circumstancial.
He's probably just scum, but i'm being piled on by multiple people, so whatever. Rb slot isn't conf town either, so frog's full of crap too right now.

They even seemingly forgot Dunker's a fucking commuter.
ahahaahahaa
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2876 (isolation #386) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2873, frog wrote:
In post 2869, Flavor Leaf wrote:Rb slot isn't conf town either
This is true, actually

Hey Eddie, want to townblock?
yeah you and rb are conf town. nothing else would've prevented the kill, unless someone wants to claim town roleblocker who roleblocked me n2. I'm never voting either of you but flavor trying to lynch me is so hilarious
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (isolation #387) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2875, frog wrote:
In post 2847, Flavor Leaf wrote:Rolestop/JK/Cop
Hang on, what do you mean by 'rolestop'? Do you mean JK?
rolestop is basically doctor on steroids check the wiki
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2880 (isolation #388) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2874, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2870, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2866, Flavor Leaf wrote:yeah, k, lose the fucking game. Don't deserve to be carried anyways.
on what planet would you have carried us LMAO
This is a perspective slip. He's just calling my play bad town essentially here.
ahahahahahaha
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (isolation #389) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2879, frog wrote:It is possible Dunker was the kill on Night 2

Unlikely, given the suspicion, but possible
I am never voting rb slot this game regardless from rbs explosion
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2886 (isolation #390) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2882, frog wrote:
In post 2877, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2875, frog wrote:
In post 2847, Flavor Leaf wrote:Rolestop/JK/Cop
Hang on, what do you mean by 'rolestop'? Do you mean JK?
rolestop is basically doctor on steroids check the wiki
Huh

UNVOTE:

Give me a minute
rolestop and jk are not a joat combo anyways. you aren't being hasty, we don't have town doctor and town rs/jk never mind town jk/rs/cop joat rofl
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (isolation #391) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2885, Flavor Leaf wrote:Frog, he's setting me up. if you're town, please see this. If you're scum, meh, carry on.
what's cute is this town is so pathetically bad I might get lynched here. i really need a competent player to sub in atm. =/
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #392) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

be back in an hour. if you're here and lurking stop.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (isolation #393) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2889, frog wrote:
In post 2888, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2885, Flavor Leaf wrote:Frog, he's setting me up. if you're town, please see this. If you're scum, meh, carry on.
what's cute is this town is so pathetically bad I might get lynched here. i really need a competent player to sub in atm. =/
I will not be supporting a lynch on you

The question is what I think of Flavor Leaf
I can tell you setup spec wise his role makes zero sense.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (isolation #394) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2892, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't see mod meta as a valid defense at this point, Eddie. The fact is you voted town twice. I would need something pretty concrete to vote FL over you.
when the fuck did i mention mod meta
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2937 (isolation #395) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2896, frog wrote:Let me check one thing

Eddie, you protected me last night?
yes
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #396) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2897, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2894, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2892, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't see mod meta as a valid defense at this point, Eddie. The fact is you voted town twice. I would need something pretty concrete to vote FL over you.
when the fuck did i mention mod meta
When you were speculating on the setup.
that's not mod meta. that's me understanding the nrg
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2941 (isolation #397) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh my god you're all awful I'm going to wallpost in 3 hours hold your dicks until then it'll help town more
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #398) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2942, frog wrote:I understand that everything is clear from your point of view

But it is definitely not for the rest of us

So please hold the condescension
I'll get into why every town player here played like shit in my wallpost. i have nothing personal against any of u, anything I say only is relevant for this game.

if you wouldn't mind helping me save time, I don't have computer access in the summer. if you or someone could color eod vcs with me rb slot and frog as town and flavor as scum id appreciate it. i know you may not agree with those assumptions it's just what I want to use to work with and trust me it'll make sensw
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (isolation #399) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2951, frog wrote:
In post 1554, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.16

:dead:
Mulch
(7): MarioManiac4,
rb
Eddie Cane
, skitter30, NotTheRealPaul, Dunkerdoodles, Mulch
(LYNCH)
Sunlit Diamond
(2): Thor665, wavemode
MarioManiac4
(1):
Flavor Leaf

Not Voting
(3): UnaBombaH,
frog
, Sunlit Diamond

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-06 20:05:00)

Mod Notes: NotTheRealPaul V/LA until 8/3
In post 2681, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 2.09 - FINAL

MarioManiac4
(6): wavemode,
Flavor Leaf
, Game Replacement, NotTheRealPaul, Dunkerdoodles,
rb
(LYNCH)
Eddie Cane
(2):
frog
, UnaBombaH
Dunkerdoodles
(2): Thor665, MarioManiac4
frog
(1):
Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-16 16:00:00)

Mod Notes:
In post 2807, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 3.02 - FINAL

Dunkerdoodles
(6): Thor665, wavemode,
Eddie Cane
, NotTheRealPaul, Game Replacement,
Flavor Leaf
(LYNCH)

Not Voting
(4): UnaBombaH, Dunkerdoodles,
TwoInAMillion
frog

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-25 21:21:00)

Mod Notes:
Bold is town, underlined and bold is scum. Sorry about the lack of colours, I am not familiar with how to do them.
dw about colors, ty. I'm at work rn just habe a 15 minute break so phoneposting. I'm going to use these latwr.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”