Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Ginngie »

She also said she wasn't even going to try and sort me?
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Ginngie

Whatever, the way she's acting in the face of my point, like I have no leg to stand on, with all the caps and "no logical consistency" garbage makes me most comfortable voting here.

camn's post was still bad tho
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I really can't actually believe you're missing the point so I'm gonna vote you and stop belaboring the same shit
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

and there was no where in the post where you say she blackmailed the PT to get me not lynched(not denying she did that).

She did not say it was because she town read me for it.

No where did she ever once say, "I town read Gin because of her play"

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm simply refuting your points mate, now you just salty lmao

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 545, Spiffeh wrote:This is evidence that mastina will go to great lengths to try and save you
if she thinks you are town
. Thus, I find it within the realm of possibility that you would try to buddy up to her as scum here.
Ok let's say you remove the bolded.

The point remains the same. And her town reading you certainly wouldn't hurt it? So, you buddying her here is still something I can see you doing.

This is the last time I will address this.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:29 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

So Gin what do you as scum in this game do if mastina is town
Hide?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Prism »

This is actually fucking awful to read.

Ginn is playing like dogshit, yes. She seems to take pride in having literally 0 respect for herself as a player, instead relishing on just riding on Mastina and Nacho's coattails, definitely yes. But she's not scum for it.

Ginn, do literally anything fucking else.

Spiffeh, I wish I could implant my knowledge into your brain but for now I'm just leaving it at "As unfortunate and awful as this is, this is legitimately a towntell for Gin"
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 547, Spiffeh wrote:But can you give me a scenario in which I would have given a "good" answer to camp's question?
probably a reads list, or a partial one, or maybe your opinion on the latest season of rick and morty. idk ask her
In post 547, Spiffeh wrote:It's not her impatience I have a problem with, it's the fact that the whole thing stinks of her trying to set me up to fail, and I really don't see much else she's done to warrant a town read.

Are you town reading her?
not explicitly bc nothing she's done really caught my attention but tth has a townread on her and i'm goin with that since i'm not explicitly scumreading camn on anything either
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Anti what are your thoughts on my point re: Ginngie?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 556, MaxwellPuckett wrote:So Gin what do you as scum in this game do if mastina is town
Hide?
I'd probably do the one approach I haven't tried and directly challenge her and scum read her but really nothing will ever work.

We discussed it before and the reason nothing will work is because we play the exact same way. We can be obvious scum yet remain in control, and because we are the same, we can spot that a mile away because it's our literal own play style.

Also given that she has literally taught me 90% of what I know from extensive sessions of talking and theory stuff and reading every single article she has produced. She can read me like a book because of that.

and in reality, I probably would hide more and just avoid playing the game much saying I'm bored or busy.

You can see that trend in the Two Real Humans game where I was able to post in the neighborhood PT and in the game thread quite easily and even managed to get a scum read scum slot back on it's feet but as soon as mastina came in and voted me, I just shut down and rarely if ever posted again.

Same thing in the WWF game, I was chill and felt P-good about my stances and then she smacked me in the face and I shut down again.

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Prism »

Like, this is actually atrocious. This is the world's
[redacted]
est slapfest.

None of Maxwell's posts have been good. None of their reads have been good. Their tiptoeing around Ginn just reads like someone ready to 180 at any time.
Last edited by nancy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 557, Prism wrote:Ginn is playing like dogshit, yes. She seems to take pride in having literally 0 respect for herself as a player, instead relishing on just riding on Mastina and Nacho's coattails, definitely yes. But she's not scum for it.
._.

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 am

Post by VNB National Plan »

You're both talking past each other. Spiffeh is posting things that Ginngie said that makes him think Ginngie was trying to appeal to mastina.
Ginngie is posting proof that mastina was leading him on.

Like. Both of these things can be true at the same time.

Prism: I'm increasingly inclined to agree re: Maxwell.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 563, VNB National Plan wrote:You're both talking past each other. Spiffeh is posting things that Ginngie said that makes him think Ginngie was trying to appeal to mastina.
Ginngie is posting proof that mastina was leading him on.
Ok, do you think the point I'm making about Gin holds any water? Even if we're talking past each other, you recognize I'm trying to make a point and I'd like your opinion on it.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Ive given two reads prism. and where am i tiptoeing?
considering your opinion of gins play rn i think you should be understanding my frustration and scumread if anything

Gin can you also answer my other posts to you
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 559, Spiffeh wrote:Anti what are your thoughts on my point re: Ginngie?
i think it's not particularly compelling?

i mean... i guess gin WOULD suck up to mastina if they were scum/town respectively but i also think gin would prob do the same thing as town, mastina calls gin her "protege." i don't think it's beyond gin to be in the same unexplained reads vortex as nacho and mastina.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 562, Ginngie wrote:
In post 557, Prism wrote:Ginn is playing like dogshit, yes. She seems to take pride in having literally 0 respect for herself as a player, instead relishing on just riding on Mastina and Nacho's coattails, definitely yes. But she's not scum for it.
._.
you don't get to smush-face that when you dropped your correct townread on me at mastina's word
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Ginngie »

max I dont know what you want answered

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 566, Heartless wrote:i think it's not particularly compelling?

i mean... i guess gin WOULD suck up to mastina if they were scum/town respectively but i also think gin would prob do the same thing as town, mastina calls gin her "protege." i don't think it's beyond gin to be in the same unexplained reads vortex as nacho and mastina.
Ok, so how do you feel about Gin's handling of her read on me overall?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:48 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Actually thats 3 reads and the third was the prism townread lmao
But thats not the point

Anyway VNB i would love to hear more

Pedit well gin id thought we were kinda having a conversation and the last thing u said about it was asking abt my concerns with my terse tone
You also never talked about like, anything i had to say to or about you except to tell me i should be listening to nacho and mastina
I told you what I needed to read you right if youre town
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Prism town

Anti seems town rn but I still have to read TTH's stuff

Max is a gut town read, I feel like this:
In post 507, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Gin: I keep posting w a lot more venom than I intend, please know that should be read in a light tone
is a weird thing to say as scum when emotion is your friend and being passionate about something makes it more likely for you to be overlooked. I don't see why they would try to walk that back as town.

I am aware that they've done a lot of "kinda defending" of me which I am generally a little leery of and could greatly benefit them as scum knowing I'm town but overall my gut is saying town.

mastina seems business as usual I just have no experience with her as scum and don't really know what she's capable of in that regard

I did have a town read on Cary but I did notice her change in opinion on me and I think Prism brings up some good points about that so I should probably pay more attention to her

I'm still wait and see with Imperium

Everyone else is pretty much null except for camn and Gin who are scum leans.

I really haven't paid much attention the huge contingent of players of {Polar Vortex, VNB National Plan, Carydid, Ahsoka Tano, KMD4390} so I'll try to get to cement a read on them at some point
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Prism »

In post 474, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 162, Ginngie wrote:It was a statement regarding cardy somethings vote against me because 1. Card's reads are literally random.org and 2. it looked like we were going to vote people without actually saying anything or give a reason why so I did the same :3
Self vote is whatever but this is such an overexplanation, also i think i learned something about myself today because ginngie posts with the kind of reckless abandon i imagine i would as scum in this year 2017
Why is it an overexplanation or scummy? This just reads like Gin being frustrated with the Carya vote.
In post 179, Ginngie wrote:
In post 172, Ginngie wrote:wait camn babe, why do you think I care about this playerlist and how I play?
I would like this answered tho.

As it stands it's obvious I'm trying to do my own thing and appealing to no one but my own play style.

I think what matters most is that I don't really get how everyone else actually matters because it never occurred to me
"its obvious im doing my own thing" does not go with "I did something purposefully scummy to get a wagon on me and analyze it"
Yeah, it kinda does.
In post 282, Ginngie wrote:
In post 134, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Prisms town! Totes.
VOTE: Ahsoka Tano

Ginngie pls dont self if youre town even as a joke its just confusing to us good honest folks :P
This is the only post that is noteworthy of anything and it sucks tone wise.
First with the claiming the town read on prism, for me it's the word 'totes" like it was added to go "hey hey it's a town read, see a town read, fuck yeee"

'Such Sorting, Much Town'

Also at the end of his next sentence 'us good honest folks.' That's just a loaded response of hey look I am town, this is a town responding because I am clearly town like the other towns.
This one again cause its seriously bad lmao, Ginngie suddenly has a strong opinion on this post after Prism mentions the gut scumread on me, its really forced content
I brought it up. Ginn bothered to ISO you and look at you. If anything this is a towntell.
In post 474, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Theres really no specific post that made me go Ginngie is scum its just a pattern of her downplaying questioning with her attitude and "this is who i am", I get no sense she's trying to accomplish anything
I mean yeah, obviously I have an intense personal dislike of her attitude towards the game, but acting like this is AI over just her as a player is ???. The second part is nonsense. She tried (albeit unsuccessfully) to grill me, learned to back off slightly, did the stupid selfvote thing to spur activity and get some reads. That's not accomplishing nothing.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 571, Spiffeh wrote:is a weird thing to say as scum when emotion is your friend and being passionate about something makes it more likely for you to be overlooked. I don't see why they would try to walk that back as town.
no, i think that's just a sign that max isn't an asshole
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Prism »

And yes, I mean you're tiptoeing because you're putting this scumread out there but the whole "Oh I'm taking in the meta from Prism et. al gimme a bit it might change later, but first can you answer some questions? By the way not meaning to be vicious or anything" just reads as someone who's ready to 180 and call Ginn town if all of the town reinforce it. Sure, being open is a good attitude to have as town, but this isn't how I'm reading it. It reads more like you're planning to flip if the town double down and are worried about her deathtunneling you after. You're trying to capitalize on Gin's erratic play more than you are trying to read her.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”