Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

VOTE: Spiffeh
Hey dude!
pedit:
VOTE: Heartless

~ Just so you know, when I get multiple votes in one post I only keep the final vote for posterity. <3 ~
Last edited by nancy on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

That's what I was going to say, damn it.
Theyre the only players here I know properly
Am I forgetting you from somewhere polar bear hydra
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 39, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 38, MaxwellPuckett wrote:That's what I was going to say, damn it.
Theyre the only players here I know properly
Am I forgetting you from somewhere polar bear hydra
It's Polar VORTEX! The Snow half doesn't remember ever playing with you.

So... You were gonna say you're scum? Plus, the guy you voted for 0 seconds... Hmmm. Interesting.
Yeah that sure is a recap of the situation I just told you
And I know you're polar VORTEX but your avi is a polar bear so dont question me
I dont recognize either a your usernames, I asked bc I found the coincidence funny
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:35 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Prisms town! Totes.
VOTE: Ahsoka Tano

Ginngie pls dont self if youre town even as a joke its just confusing to us good honest folks :P
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Hey all Ill get into this soon, been pretty damn sick
Ahsokas posting hasn't improved but w the consistent weirdness im not sure if i find it AI anymore
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:51 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 282, Ginngie wrote:
In post 134, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Prisms town! Totes.

Ginngie pls dont self if youre town even as a joke its just confusing to us good honest folks :P
This is the only post that is noteworthy of anything and it sucks tone wise.
First with the claiming the town read on prism, for me it's the word 'totes" like it was added to go "hey hey it's a town read, see a town read, fuck yeee"

'Such Sorting, Much Town'

Also at the end of his next sentence 'us good honest folks.' That's just a loaded response of hey look I am town, this is a town responding because I am clearly town like the other towns.
lmao this is such a great example of looking into a puddle and finding Atlantis
In post 320, Caryatid wrote:
In post 271, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Hey all Ill get into this soon, been pretty damn sick
Ahsokas posting hasn't improved but w the consistent weirdness im not sure if i find it AI anymore
What do you mean by consistent weirdness?

Being sick sucks; I'm sick too. Feel better soon!
Thanks man! I do feel a lot better today! I hope you get better soon as well.

By consistent weirdness i meant Ahsokas tone being a little off and the general sense of fish-out-of-water from her. But idk I might be over that, I still dont like her posting. Like , and just not getting the sense she cares about anything thats going on
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:06 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 423, Prism wrote:Ignoring obvious underexplained reads, second part is just weird. "Don't self even if you're town," does Maxwell think it's scum? town? NAI? Implied they're confused by it by saying it generally confuses townies but that confusion is not apparent at all. Just a regular "Don't be antitown as town!" and then move along.
I wasnt confused by it it was a joke my dude
dont be antitown as town is exactly what that post says

I actually do think Ginngie is scum now but that happened way after the self which I dont care about
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:10 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 427, camn wrote:Why is it reasonable?
It seems like an arbitrary excuse to lurk, and I would bet $1 he doesn't actually have shiz to say after they 'weigh in', which, especially considering they are both HALVES OF A HYDRA. It may or may not ever happen.. or maybe already has happened... and we don't even get to know.

SO, like, wtf.
Why does spiffeh scum need to lurk instead of do shit, i dont remember him being bad.
Anyway that wagon sucks

Pedit oh hi
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:12 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 329, VNB National Plan wrote:I could see this, it does look like weak posts compared to other (completed) games.
I ONLY make weak posts and i am insulted, what games are you reading
Time 2 talk about ginngie now
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:26 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Ginngie isnt scumhunting but she IS having a grand old time in the thread and i can appreciate that
It doesnt say anything abt her alignment besides her having fun ":3"
Lots of "woo im being townread"
The posts that are actually hunting are super duper bland
In post 162, Ginngie wrote:It was a statement regarding cardy somethings vote against me because 1. Card's reads are literally random.org and 2. it looked like we were going to vote people without actually saying anything or give a reason why so I did the same :3
Self vote is whatever but this is such an overexplanation, also i think i learned something about myself today because ginngie posts with the kind of reckless abandon i imagine i would as scum in this year 2017
In post 179, Ginngie wrote:
In post 172, Ginngie wrote:wait camn babe, why do you think I care about this playerlist and how I play?
I would like this answered tho.

As it stands it's obvious I'm trying to do my own thing and appealing to no one but my own play style.

I think what matters most is that I don't really get how everyone else actually matters because it never occurred to me
"its obvious im doing my own thing" does not go with "I did something purposefully scummy to get a wagon on me and analyze it"
In post 282, Ginngie wrote:
In post 134, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Prisms town! Totes.

This is the only post that is noteworthy of anything and it sucks tone wise.
First with the claiming the town read on prism, for me it's the word 'totes" like it was added to go "hey hey it's a town read, see a town read, fuck yeee"

'Such Sorting, Much Town'

Also at the end of his next sentence 'us good honest folks.' That's just a loaded response of hey look I am town, this is a town responding because I am clearly town like the other towns.
This one again cause its seriously bad lmao, Ginngie suddenly has a strong opinion on this post after Prism mentions the gut scumread on me, its really forced content
In post 283, Ginngie wrote:Forgot to say, only reason I don't wish to join the wagon is because the dude says he's sick so it's not like a wagon will change anything, a few days from now when things get heated then we'll see.
Do I have to explain why this is scummy or do you get it
In post 353, Ginngie wrote:It's also an OMGUS read \o/
Town could actually do this one where she pops in to sprinkle some salt in that papercut but in the context of everything else its just another reason why Ginngie is scum having a giggle

Theres really no specific post that made me go Ginngie is scum its just a pattern of her downplaying questioning with her attitude and "this is who i am", I get no sense she's trying to accomplish anything

VOTE: Ginngie
Prism's still town Ahsoka still looks like scum
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:27 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 471, Heartless wrote:
In post 459, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Why does spiffeh scum need to lurk instead of do shit, i dont remember him being bad.
because he doesn't like playing scum and i could see him lurking as scum in this playerlist

your criticism sucks
Can someone confirm/deny this for me?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:32 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Spiff isnt that just how mastina is like, all the time
Yeah its ridiculous to be on the wrong side of it trust me and I havent rly figured out how to deal w mastina as a player yet and probs never will but its w/e

Pedit Ginngie Stop making pointless posts its obvious ive read the thread, do you think im scum or do you think im bad
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:33 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 283, Ginngie wrote:Forgot to say, only reason I don't wish to join the wagon is because the dude says he's sick so it's not like a wagon will change anything, a few days from now when things get heated then we'll see.
Right after the post where she overanalyzes my tone and word choice she makes sure to explain why there was no vote there before someone else can ask
From someone who voted herself and then only later explained it was a 'statement' its care abt how she looks that doesnt jive w the rest of the persona shes crafted this game
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:36 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Heartless can u connect that with Spiffeh's play in the game thread of biochem bc mentioning once that hes annoyed he rolled scum isnt the same thing as disliking playing scum all the time or shying away from providing content (which from skimming his iso in biochem he didnt do???)

Can someone else give actual evidence Spiff likes to avoid content as scum
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:37 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 484, Ginngie wrote:
In post 481, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Pedit Ginngie Stop making pointless posts its obvious ive read the thread, do you think im scum or do you think im bad
If you read the thread you would know that Nacho and mastina town read me, most importantly mastina.

I'm confirmed town ya dingus
Who cares?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:45 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Gin: What I dont care about is you telling me nacho and mastina TRing you makes you town or telling me to accept it as gospel just because
I dont know anything about your relationship and I dont care to chase it down, if all you can do is hide behind them and gloat then youve given me no reason to care

I checked out Prisms TR on you and if its legit then their prediction in sounds like it could be correct and I can then see why I find your play in this game a little annoying and a lot difficult to read

And to let u know I aint mad despite how Im typing heres a :P
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 490, Spiffeh wrote:Again I will reiterate that Tammy's level of engagement will be the easiest way for me to sort Imperium. She hates rolling scum probably more than I do, to the point where her level of engagement and enthusiasm is visibly different. So anyone saying to stop using "real life" when trying to read them can shove it, that has nothing to do with it.
While I didnt rly doubt it this does put to bed any lingering thoughts about how Spiffeh feels about playing scum
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:51 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 493, Heartless wrote:i think we've gotten off track of what's actually going on here

i'm not scumcasing spiffeh. YOUR argument is "spiffeh as scum would NEVER lurk, ergo town and WAGONZ SUCKS SO MANY BALLLLZZZZ" and i'm providing evidence for an attitude he may have that may cause him to lurk as scum. unless YOU have a well established pattern of "spiffeh lurks--> town, spiffeh posts ---> scum" i still think the criticism of the spiffeh wagon on that basis is unwarranted and over-the-top

(also, for what it's worth, spiffeh's activity did take a nosedive after a while in biochem though that could be because it looked like scum was going to lose at one point and we were in the middle of finals season for a time so too many confounding factors to say)
Thats not really my argument, I dont know Spiffehs meta enough to make any statements about that

Spiffeh also isnt lurking here or scared of posting content, if he was there wouldnt have been several posts complaining about the state of the game and what he's waiting for
Thats what Im arguing against
I still dont find any part of the wagon compelling and id only listen to a meta lurking argument later in the game anyway
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:53 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 496, Heartless wrote:i misremembered you didn't explicitly call spiffeh town so strike that part rest of my previous post stands
Ill put it another way
When someone gets wagoned for
[redacted]
reasons, town and scum act the same way and its with annoyance
Last edited by nancy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:59 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I guess thats correct too but I just dont think the narrative holds up, it looks like real complaining to me?
Like thats just it

What do you think of his explanation tho
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:12 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 188, Imperium wrote:I think that this approach from Gin stands out pretty radically from general approach and play in For Us; Tammy described her general approach there as "tiptoeing around a minefield" due to not really knowing how to approach mastina and me town and, while I'm sure her second attempt will be better than the first, I think that the way she goes weirdly aggressive towards Prism here is too far different from her weird hedge approach onto Lovebirds there for her to be a strong choice for scum here.
In post 317, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Ginngie is town because I'm almost certain this is Ginngie's towngame. There's a life to it, there's the level of troll and yet playfulness and yet content and also drive that I'd expect plus what she's actually contributed is just spot on what Ginngie as town would create. What she's doing is exactly what she first did to get me my first townread on her in camn's revenge, essentially. This isn't something she can fake as scum.
Are these what you're talking about, Ginngie?
'Cause I read them, I dunno why I'm supposed to just trust these two meta reads on you while ignoring what Ive seen for myself tho

No ones infallible and I dont plan to start trusting other players reads absolutely on day 1 so if youre
really definitely town bc mastina and nacho say so
then dont respond to me with "read the game" and "they say Im town so I dont need to say anything else"
Last edited by nancy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:17 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Gin: I keep posting w a lot more venom than I intend, please know that should be read in a light tone
I dont think its realistic of you to say I should be crowdsourcing my reads when the game has barely begun and I dont
have
solid reads on Notice or Imperium. Do you have anything to say about my thoughts of you. if u want to convince me youre town that would be the way
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:21 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 508, Ginngie wrote:
In post 507, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Gin: I keep posting w a lot more venom than I intend, please know that should be read in a light tone
What makes you say this?
Bc I like to be friendly and I dont want to make the mistake of coming off as pissy, which can happen when Im not in a good mood
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:15 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Gin how come you didnt respond to my last few posts to you?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:29 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

So Gin what do you as scum in this game do if mastina is town
Hide?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Ive given two reads prism. and where am i tiptoeing?
considering your opinion of gins play rn i think you should be understanding my frustration and scumread if anything

Gin can you also answer my other posts to you
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:48 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Actually thats 3 reads and the third was the prism townread lmao
But thats not the point

Anyway VNB i would love to hear more

Pedit well gin id thought we were kinda having a conversation and the last thing u said about it was asking abt my concerns with my terse tone
You also never talked about like, anything i had to say to or about you except to tell me i should be listening to nacho and mastina
I told you what I needed to read you right if youre town
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:56 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

How is it ???
I dont know Gin well as a player so Id appreciate if we focused on this game instead of other ones, constantly

Of course she did things I just dont think they were useful or display shes really interested in reading players
Her interaction w me was entirely telling me im wrong bc of other players reads and accusing me of not trying to read her bc of that when thats exactly what im attempting to do in interacting w her

She ISOed me after you brought me up and came away w a very strong opinion on a post that doesnt say a lot and i dont buy it.

Gin doesnt look frustrated abt the carya vote she looks like shes trying to come across like she doesnt care while also explaining her good reasons for selfing

If this is hard to read sorry im on my phone and I responded to your points backwards lmao
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:01 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 573, Heartless wrote:
In post 571, Spiffeh wrote:is a weird thing to say as scum when emotion is your friend and being passionate about something makes it more likely for you to be overlooked. I don't see why they would try to walk that back as town.
no, i think that's just a sign that max isn't an asshole
I try very hard not to be
In post 574, Prism wrote:And yes, I mean you're tiptoeing because you're putting this scumread out there but the whole "Oh I'm taking in the meta from Prism et. al gimme a bit it might change later, but first can you answer some questions? By the way not meaning to be vicious or anything" just reads as someone who's ready to 180 and call Ginn town if all of the town reinforce it. Sure, being open is a good attitude to have as town, but this isn't how I'm reading it. It reads more like you're planning to flip if the town double down and are worried about her deathtunneling you after. You're trying to capitalize on Gin's erratic play more than you are trying to read her.
Whats strange about me taking into account the meta while also grilling gin? Youre my only good townread rn but i cant understand why u find it strange that Im taking your opinion on this into account

All Ive done is try to read her and youre not seeing it which for
me
is pretty ???

And yes i dont mean to be vicious i was concerned i was coming off as annoyed with her which im not
Look Ive had issues in the past for being a dick and im trying not to do it again
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:05 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

:/
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Oh sorry lmao thats my b

I agree w more lesbians
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:47 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

K I got prodded blah
Ill be here today!! Sorry (to you too Nancy!)
And so this isnt just a prod dodge... idk i got nothing. w/e it won't take me long to catch up
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

replacing out. I suck, sorry nancy

~ You most certainly do not suck!!! Sorry to see you go. <3 ~
Last edited by nancy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”