Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #200) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Spiffeh wrote:Torgonitoh is actually posting words though

You can argue that Can It isn't heeding the activity requirement by not posting words but idk if you can really stop what torgonitoh is doing

You can argue that he's posting unintelligible, but we've taken it upon ourselves to decipher the posts, and the pictures. Policy lynching a gimmick is boring. I think Can It entered the game knowing how lynchable /disagreeable a slot that just posted pictures was, so it's their responsibility to deal with that regardless of their alignment. I don't think it requires intervention. You seem to think everyone's going to pass them and they're just going to coast. If they want to endgame as scum, some good fucking pictures better come out of the slot. I'm talking graphic novel type shit.

If Can It spends 15 minutes in paint drawing a panel about this game then it sounds like activity to me
Spiffeh wrote:
And there are a ton of slots I've either been overlooking or that have done jack shit that are probably lynch worthy too.
Who else is scummy to you besides Can It and gerryboats
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #201) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lycanfire wrote:Why is there another counterwagon to Arcade Pals

Zach I gave you a chance. I don't want your vote back on Arcade Pals.
Keep in mind that you didn't give me jack shit that I didn't have already and you're not townier than me. They're going to get flipped eventually if they're red. I'm not going to get bitched at for conf biasing if they're green. I'm trying to improve my game but people don't actually talk about their reads and it's okay for everyone to ignore a scumcase on Arcade Pals while soft defending the wagon, even Arcade Pals themselves, so I need to just figure out things on my own if I'm wrong. They can get asked sixty times why Transcend is scum and not give a real answer, but the fact of the matter is this comes from town sometimes.

gerryoat wrote:still havent got 1 person to tell me why they think hebichan is town
her reaction to narna's gambit clears her in my eyes

play with that
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #202) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

gerryoat wrote:
In post 1895, Zachstralkita wrote:her reaction to narna's gambit clears her in my eyes
"OMG MASON ME WITH UR NON BELIEVABLE ROLE!! IM TOWN!!"

that?

It's easy to make someone sound like an idiot if you generalize their stance. That's not how I interpreted that play.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #203) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1850, Zachstralkita wrote:We were trying to find out the basis for your Transcend read and you yell at everyone. I admit I don't know why 6 people voted you without saying much but still. How the fuck are people supposed to try to solve the game if no one works with them?
I'll work with anyone who wants to engage with me it's my fav part of the game sitting down and trying to dig into someone's brain and no one that I can see at least has done that I don't feel like I've even played this game yet it's why I'm so annoyed I sr transcend because his hydra play was sus as fuck it was always I tr _____ but kraska tr's them and vice versa it was fence sitting and then he makes a comment about
us
doing hydra dissonance when it wasn't even dissonance

It was called dissonance because your actions upon entering were just to like not take responsibility for anything Dunn did basically

That's not a good scumcase on Transcend at all. Although I don't know why as scum you would contrive such a reason.

Ask Dunn why he thinks he's being lynched for OGI when it's clearly not the case. I wasn't going to vote him after that, because I thought it was low to suggest such as scum, even though all of your posts around that area are scummy, including the parts where you screamed at us that didn't really address anything. I'm the only person who's given reasons for him being scum and he's managed to lock a scumread on me while ignoring as such because of the Transcend vote.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #204) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend is not really fencesitting though. His reads are reliable enough for him to depend on most of the time.

He just wants to lynch the fucking slot with one post.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (isolation #205) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

If the Transcend/kraska hydra were scum I imagine they'd play as if kraska were blind with Transcend as the seeing-eye dog. He'd just Rotterdam it and steamroll town. I don't see that approach at all here. Of course if Transcend is scum we have to grab him late game when he gains confidence, haha.

I also think I'm decent at spotting town!kraska, to say the least.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (isolation #206) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Discrediting wagon comps based on the strength of your reads only works if you have content in your ISO.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #207) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1916, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1914, Zachstralkita wrote:Discrediting wagon comps based on the strength of your reads only works if you have content in your ISO.
Not really.

Reputation goes a long way.

It's great that we have several paragons of mafia on this site. Why does this mean forgoing play-based analysis is acceptable? Or that it's acceptable for said players to shade town until they vote with them?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #208) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Spiffeh has gotta be town. To be quite honest, the "he's not posting content here!" grievance to the moderator is an absolute dickhead move as scum because it's tryharding and anti-fun but it's warranted if he's town and is genuinely getting frustrated because this impacts his ability to solve the game.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (isolation #209) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1924, Lil Uzi Vert wrote::left:
In post 1919, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1916, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1914, Zachstralkita wrote:Discrediting wagon comps based on the strength of your reads only works if you have content in your ISO.
Not really.

Reputation goes a long way.

It's great that we have several paragons of mafia on this site. Why does this mean forgoing play-based analysis is acceptable? Or that it's acceptable for said players to shade town until they vote with them?
It isn't. Definitely not from players like Dunn and Maria. I was just speaking in general.

I wasn't talking about Dunn or Maria. Unfortunately Lycan doesn't get to discredit things in that manner at all, no matter how authoritative their scumreads are, which by the way have also not been reasoned for. That's not how other people learn and that's not how games get solved either. Lycan is taking responsibility for the wagon like they've actually been pushing it with evidence and doubtcasting the fact that I cased Arcade Pals at least twice by this point, as if progression doesn't exist and I'm on Carca or whatever as a CW to scum!Arcade Pals. If you've been analyzing, it makes no sense.

grapes wrote:Like if you're going to discredit the wagon on the basis of composition then let's stop being vague and shoot the shit with me about how any of spiff/hebi/zach/bins and i are scummy that should be a pretty interesting conversation.

:up:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #210) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1923, Zachstralkita wrote:Spiffeh has gotta be town. To be quite honest, the "he's not posting content here!" grievance to the moderator is an absolute dickhead move as scum because it's tryharding and anti-fun but it's warranted if he's town and is genuinely getting frustrated because this impacts his ability to solve the game.
Its a very easy and safe thing to push as scum actually. It's also something he can harp on constantly in order to avoid or justify not interacting with others or game solving in the future.

I do think he's town though.
He wouldn't make it past Day 2 doing this though

Even Can It says in a panel "there's 19 other slots to sort".. what Spiffeh's been doing isn't that viable as scum and you have to predict that someone will pick up on it.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (isolation #211) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1934, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1906, Zachstralkita wrote:
Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1850, Zachstralkita wrote:We were trying to find out the basis for your Transcend read and you yell at everyone. I admit I don't know why 6 people voted you without saying much but still. How the fuck are people supposed to try to solve the game if no one works with them?
I'll work with anyone who wants to engage with me it's my fav part of the game sitting down and trying to dig into someone's brain and no one that I can see at least has done that I don't feel like I've even played this game yet it's why I'm so annoyed I sr transcend because his hydra play was sus as fuck it was always I tr _____ but kraska tr's them and vice versa it was fence sitting and then he makes a comment about
us
doing hydra dissonance when it wasn't even dissonance

It was called dissonance because your actions upon entering were just to like not take responsibility for anything Dunn did basically

That's not a good scumcase on Transcend at all. Although I don't know why as scum you would contrive such a reason.

Ask Dunn why he thinks he's being lynched for OGI when it's clearly not the case. I wasn't going to vote him after that, because I thought it was low to suggest such as scum, even though all of your posts around that area are scummy, including the parts where you screamed at us that didn't really address anything. I'm the only person who's given reasons for him being scum and he's managed to lock a scumread on me while ignoring as such because of the Transcend vote.
Sorry buddy I didn't really mean to push an ogi angle in the first place

And there's only 1 person I could potentially apply that to and it's not you

and it's like 11 to lynch so?

Can you look at lycanfire here without being biased on us and tell us what you think

I thought I was scum

I'm not biased on you without you being biased on me because 0 of my play is scum this game as you've portrayed it

Lycan isn't a horrible compromise but not preferred

In post 1936, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1930, Zachstralkita wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1923, Zachstralkita wrote:Spiffeh has gotta be town. To be quite honest, the "he's not posting content here!" grievance to the moderator is an absolute dickhead move as scum because it's tryharding and anti-fun but it's warranted if he's town and is genuinely getting frustrated because this impacts his ability to solve the game.
Its a very easy and safe thing to push as scum actually. It's also something he can harp on constantly in order to avoid or justify not interacting with others or game solving in the future.

I do think he's town though.
He wouldn't make it past Day 2 doing this though

Even Can It says in a panel "there's 19 other slots to sort".. what Spiffeh's been doing isn't that viable as scum and you have to predict that someone will pick up on it.
Why is your stance on Spiffeh seem so different from what you said about me (Dunn) earlier

What does my stance on Spiffeh have to do with my stance on you
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (isolation #212) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1938, Zachstralkita wrote:I thought I was scum
You're really going to do this when I try talking to you
Woops, it's a residual effect of you calling me scum the whole game with no grounding and that being the only thing you pushed besides Transcend. Shouldn't be surprising. But I'm willing to work with you if you're town.

If you've read the last page or two you know what I think about Lycanfire

grapes is low key towning by the way, I hope this isn't me getting pocketed

hey guys remember Welcome to Typhon
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (isolation #213) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1941, Zachstralkita wrote:hey guys remember Welcome to Typhon
I remember. Which is why I was kind of eyeing grapes reaction (+yours but it seems that isn't necessary)
Not what I was getting at, grapes and I were actually scum in that game by the way. My scum game is simply awful. It was quite a doozy.

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1895, Zachstralkita wrote:
Lycanfire wrote:Why is there another counterwagon to Arcade Pals

Zach I gave you a chance. I don't want your vote back on Arcade Pals.
Keep in mind that you didn't give me jack shit that I didn't have already and you're not townier than me. They're going to get flipped eventually if they're red. I'm not going to get bitched at for conf biasing if they're green. I'm trying to improve my game but people don't actually talk about their reads and it's okay for everyone to ignore a scumcase on Arcade Pals while soft defending the wagon, even Arcade Pals themselves, so I need to just figure out things on my own if I'm wrong. They can get asked sixty times why Transcend is scum and not give a real answer, but the fact of the matter is this comes from town sometimes.

gerryoat wrote:still havent got 1 person to tell me why they think hebichan is town
her reaction to narna's gambit clears her in my eyes

play with that
I don't really see anything clearly outlining a read on lycan

I'd be fine with a vig bullet landing there, but the fact really is that's not a good lynch today unless the counteroptions are just horrible. I'm not saying scum doesn't just sit and push one person the whole day, but lynching there as a primary option sucks.

Carca Lily Pad knows not to play like super scum, so unless she can explain her stances properly I don't think we should just pass her.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #214) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:V is not shitting town like he usually does when he's town

It could be bias but i don't think so
You probably didn't think you were biased on rb either
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #215) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

U gonna snapchat me still
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #216) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1966, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1961, Bins wrote:snap me yo
who ZACH?

HAHAHAHA

Dunn you look like a art teacher
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #217) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:We caught u lol

Hang on. I know exactly how to deal with this.

Bins, how do you feel about these two items?

+
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (isolation #218) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Bins wrote:OH SHIT
:wink:

Transcend wrote:VOTE: Zach

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (isolation #219) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:Okay i admit i meme'd on both of you

This concludes yet another segment of the game where i randomly meme on people by the use of my vote

We now return to your regularly scheduled lynching Vedith program

VOTE: Game
Your vote just.... took my breath away, doggo

You know what else takes breath away? Lynching.

Haha no worries, I only lynch scum and scummy fucks that fake..claim..... and .... pocket me...
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (isolation #220) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2031, Zachstralkita wrote:You know what else takes breath away?
Bins
Are you saying you wrote Bins a haiku

Transcend wrote:Who do i vote O wise Zachary

I don't know, everyone in this game looks relatively towny. I wouldn't say there's anyone tha-

In post 1774, Carcalilly wrote:
I'm Carca, I never think before posting.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (isolation #221) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Uzi Vert is town for the moment, guys.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (isolation #222) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Carca Lily Pad is going to be sent... downriver for her scumminess.

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2049, Zachstralkita wrote:Uzi Vert is town for the moment, guys.
Why are you so scummy this game, though

There's no basis for you to say this given my play, to be honest. You also have this weird "meta" on me that's usually never accurate. That's why... you guys were scummy.

What if I told you after this game I planned to take enough LSD to make myself think I was a glass of milk so that I'd be relatively unreadable in the future? You'd think I was joking.

But what if I told you I was town for sure?

You'd also think I was joking.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (isolation #223) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

No you need to check in the doctor claims if you're town. It only makes sense.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (isolation #224) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2069, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2067, Zachstralkita wrote:No you need to check in the doctor claims if you're town. It only makes sense.
Huh? Why?
Rather, Game Replacement should be your check and we should lynch not that.

And not fucking Uzi or Porkens either? Like Transcend wants to lynch him with one post? If you want to lynch Pork then 1v1 that with Carca and make people gladiate.

What is everyone's reads on gerryoat?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #225) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

They were posting pictures not fucking hieroglyphs. But we can't have nice things.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (isolation #226) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2076, POWERFUL WARRIOR wrote: spiff isn't the strongest scum player and will seek out things like this to avoid pressure. This doesn't feel genuine at all because spiffs a chill dude not a anti fun person
I mean his scum game would have to be extraordinarily weak for him to struggle to appear "genuine" at a basic level in a 21p Day1 making a push...
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (isolation #227) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2113, Narna wrote:
In post 2035, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:They didn't according to that picture though. A pile would've been something like some clothes laying around.

Feels like a fake scum read.
THE BIN IS GREEN AND HAS A TOWN DRAWN ON IT
Well I mean can you blame him? First of all, houses usually symbolize houses, and what's inside houses? Usually clothes and what do clothes become at one point? Laundry. And Bins name is Bins and laundry goes in bins. So the solution is, they shouldn't have been drawing pictures, clearly.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #228) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2234, Transcend wrote:RB WOULD IN FACT CROSS THE LINE AND IT HAS NO FUCKING BEARING ON HIS ALIGNMENT

yeah it does? If you think he still can be scum you're fine with rb being a blacklist player.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (isolation #229) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

The no bearing on alignment thing means nothing.

Want me on the lynch? If it greens we mandate people stop saying that shit in games and using it to lynch people.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #230) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

His overreaction to the wagon was jumping at shadows to the third degree and likely a misinterpretation . He claimed the wagon on him was meta when to that point he had done nothing in the game besides say I scumclaimed then push my Miller claim only to let that fade into obscurity with the only progression being that he townreads me later. That's why I and people should have been voting him. His reaction says he believed he was doing nothing wrong and he was being attacked for meta, then goes "I didn't want to be toxic" "bes toxic excessively" and kraska played into it. I think if rb rolled red he can fuck off. Except I don't think he rolled red and I think he'd have fun playing again after a hiatus. I hope I'm not wrong.

Posing arguments that the player in question is just scum or the action is merely NaI is lazy and false. These arguments rely on people being able to judge character when most people can't.

But Lycan has created a false dilemma anyway so it doesn't matter.

Why are we talking about "evidence" of multi ball, by the way? Speculation only hurts if we're acting on assumptions about the setup. Otherwise scum gain no info from town discussion.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #231) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

if rb!scum was frustrated he was getting voted for the ISO he had in this game, he can fuck himself, but the infinitely more likely option is that the slot is town.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #232) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Gorkington wrote:Image
youre acting like he couldnt be angry about the situation as scum
and that him and kraska dont have history outside the game that fuelled that interaction.

youre also simultaneously telling us we cant judge his character while judging his character.
:v

Cause I think I'm able to do so. But I'm happy with finding out humans are even worse than I thought and also there's a decent chance I'll get to spite people pending this flip, which is always great. What's the count?

VOTE: Game Replacement

What bothers me more is that If Arcade Pals is red and I let them live because I actually tried to evaluate this game and fell for that stupid AtE shit then towned them even though they were my most confident scumread at one point, I should probably stop playing.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #233) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm pretty sure Lycanfire is a scumlean of mine though.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (isolation #234) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Game Replacement/Vedith is rather obv town when he channels it, but a lot of people can't discern it cause his posts

The content rb posted before the meltdown was what actually made him scummy. Then the meltdown happened lol and I said I see a lot of TvTs on this site... this might be one of them
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (isolation #235) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2124, TPFKAP wrote:The first 20 pages indicate to me that gonk manipulated Zach into claiming. It looks like he used Arcade, either intentionally or unwittingly, to help him leverage Zach. Therefore, I'd rather lynch gonk, but I'm ok on Arcade.

I chose to include PV in the story because he played an integral part in the pressure dynamics in that conversation.

Several of the players in this game are treating this like chat-room mafia, and I am unable to process this much text in depth. Likewise, I am not able to chime in on every topic or react to every development in real time. I have notes on everyone whose posts I have read so far, and I am currently reading several people carefully. When I have another confident lead, I will share that.

This post is either a hard scum claim or a hard town claim.

You have to be reading the game a certain way to even come to the conclusion that I was being "manipulated" into claiming by any stretch. It's information we can't discern without further information and suggesting a lynch/vig here day 1 is lazy.

Gorkington wrote:the more i sit with carca, the more i just dont really understand how she could immediately go from scumreading narna, to sheeping townNarna, to scumleaning narna again.
and the really trolly feel of her subsequent posts doesnt really feel like.. she actually feels as bad about it as she says she does?

i really dont think this is a bad vote.
carcalmao is also a good lynch.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (isolation #236) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Yeah Carca, mice aren't even cool. They should be called mouses.

VOTE: Carcalilly

Town tell to me and submit your vote to the bloc of Justice for redirection immediately
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (isolation #237) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2298, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2286, hebichan wrote:I mean, tunneling me from page one doesn't really feel like you're trying to town read me all that hard, and I sort of scum read you at this point, so suspect away?

Like, I love komeada, so I'm not going to take this game too personally but the fact you only seem to read every other post and tunnel me for things other people are doing worse isn't making me super fond of reading your posts.

P-edit I feel like the rb slit has a decent shot of being scum.
its just you have posts that i usually scumread from people and its been multiple ones. hard to ignore. i've outed other scumreads, and even flipped my vote off you at one point.

gerryoat has done close to zero scumhunting in his ISO aside from push/half tunnel on hebichan along with sparse rb/ arcade pal votes offhandedly

Am I wrong
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (isolation #238) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm not voting her for her Narna progression, I'm voting her for her ISO.

She should probably give reads. No one doesn't know how to explain a stance.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (isolation #239) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Gorkington wrote:and their role is basically borderline a cop.
we're not lynching them today.
I'd like you to explain how PT checker is stronger than GS for me. You said that before, right?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #240) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

rb claimed his role at like L-90. Are people trying to lynch there going to assume he's stupid as scum? This isnt WIFOM.

It's rather why I didn't want to lynch hebichan when she did the "hee-hee! if I get 8 votes I might just.. *dramatic pause* claim!"

Like, scum don't do that anymore, right?

Uzi, what was your gripe with the painting again? That was really the only thing I didn't like from you, the way you treated the one picture.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (isolation #241) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1087, rb wrote:lol @ kraska, i love how much out of game shit you bring in here and dress up bc ur good at acting all cutesy and shit about it

fucking legit psychopath

Anything dealing with out of game influence cannot be dismissed as "this doesn't lean either way toward alignment." There's implications here on several levels that rb stepped out of bounds WRT what's acceptable and it's not because he's red, IMO, and this is something that we can determine. My implication here is not that emotion town clears people and it never has been. That's not a position I take.

A similar line of thought to above and the risk of confbias is the only reason I'm off of Arcade Pals right now.

Game Replacement wrote:Can I change my claim to 2 shot IC?
No, you're going to CC me as 2-shot Miller.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #242) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2383, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The picture thing was that the claw implied crane machine and that toys are shiny. Shiny things in mafia are usually lynch bait or LHF. I thought they were saying even if scum think that of Bins she's safe with them.

lmfao bro this reminds me of when i was listening to a Lucki song on soundcloud and it kept fucking skipping and looping over

I started analyzing the shit like "what does this sequence symbolize..." then I realized its just broke on SC

Game Replacement wrote:
In post 2386, Zachstralkita wrote:No, you're going to CC me as 2-shot Miller.
Are you actually claiming miller?

Miller is my real claim. This isn't a claim that requires forethought from the decent town folk present here.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (isolation #243) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In case I misinterpreted the question, I claimed Miller in like my second post of this game.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (isolation #244) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Yeah there's no way for scum to escape that sort of guilty without super gambit levels.

I mean... if Arcade Pals guilties you and you claim mason with me, I'll get you out of it.

Gorkington wrote:zach i hate you right now for making this a conversation point again.
q.q
its not and i am not and it is no longer

arent we lynching scumlilly? or one of the other scums?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2401 (isolation #245) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Since the lynch is a wagon it has to be discussed I suppose

The play should be for Arcade Pals to check GR and we deal with that tomorrow.

Of course the play is too transparent, so what we either do is lynch GR or other scummy people today. And since GR is an option I don't favor we have to talk about that lynch and what makes it scum or not.

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I really don't know why Zach brought it up again :lol:
no one wants to subvert situations when they happen lol, everyone even scum wants to watch so people can talk about how the game is ruined afterward. It could have been avoided
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (isolation #246) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Not ordered list. Most of the people in here I have fit in.

--------

gerrygoat
slysly
Hopkirk
POWERFUL WARRIOR
possibly grapes
Lycanfire

There's something else I want to talk about but I don't know if I'm going to get blasted for introducing it.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (isolation #247) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Well the thing is I want to resolve Arcade Pals before considering Lycanfire

And I don't see the point in us potentially losing pT checker for luls and my confbias. You doubting the claim on the presence of "ninja" modifier was sort of dubious.

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't want to touch you, Bins, Gerry, grapes, Kirk, Narna, PV, PW, Sly, Spiffy, and torgo today.
>Hopkirk
>PW

wyd
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #248) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Doggo's been very towny this game. Whoever scumreads him has a cloud of suspicion cast above them.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #249) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2410, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1921, hebichan wrote:
In post 1918, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1913, grapes wrote:Which carcalilly votes are not to your satisfaction?
Carcalilly (5)- grapes, Bins, Zachstralkita, hebichan, Spiffeh

i hate bins the least, but only if they follow through on their distaste of arcade pals.
Why do you hate mine? This is my wagon and has been for forever.

I mean, I get that you don't like that I don't feel the arcade pals wagon, but even if they have been scummy, a cop for qts seems like a better claim knowing what I know than a VT claim.
Euuuughh I don't think scum would be that proud of this wagon
Reconsidering hebi? ;;

I want to vote Clilly every time she posts now, kinda,.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #250) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

It's not at all. They were town independent of all that stuff?

You wanna just lynch them both? Lynch them all three? Lynch me LMAOOO
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (isolation #251) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Reading Carca with tone at all is complete shit but

We can't just
find
scum, can we?

I halfway want to unvote and make Transcend a double voter. Maybe I will in my next post.

Pedit oh look guess I'm doing it now

UNVOTE:

Since you don't care about the game
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2496 (isolation #252) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

She's like L-74, transcend

Why's the ""aaa i mm so tired of this game this game sucks here green flip" card a thing?

Do you want to solve or don't you? Do you have influence over the game or not?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (isolation #253) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: Game Replacement

Isn't this what you want transcend
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (isolation #254) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

The counter argument to Carca appears to be that it's too easy for her to be scum, lol.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (isolation #255) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2513, Carcalilly wrote:Arcade is icky but their wagon is even more icky

how much sense does this make
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (isolation #256) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Carcalilly wrote:bro that makes 100% sense

In post 2501, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Spicy.

Or we can play a game. Everyone defends Carcalilly. Whoever makes her look towniest gets roped.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (isolation #257) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I was stalling for a reason but I guess it's not super important

VOTE: Carca
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (isolation #258) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Narna buddy, slide thru.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (isolation #259) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2564, Arcade Pals wrote:I'm not agreeing to a check other people choose if other people don't agree to a lynch I choose.
That's not how this works, unfortunately. We're trying to solve the game here. You guys were scummy, Maria came in here and yelled. And then you did stuff, and people still scumread you. I'm not lynching you only for like, posterity. If we want you to PT check inside the doctor claims, you should because it seems advisable.

hey hebichan, gonna need you to bring some gummy bears to the town bloc mason PT tonight. And when I say mason PT I mean the real mason PT, not the binge drinking PT. That one is for after.

Arcade Pals wrote:Is everyone going to ignore that uzi can't actually provide non-claim reasons to scumread us?

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I want to lynch UZI or Lycan today

Im not ignoring that u only seem to be scumreading him for his stance on you

Or that I did case you guys 40 years ago when I was still pushing u

Arcade Pals wrote:VOTE: Lycanfire

Realistically more likely
How ? LMAOO
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (isolation #260) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2567, Arcade Pals wrote:If you had to take a shot for every time lycanfire didn't talk about us in his iso you'd be sober.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2572 (isolation #261) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

No, it's a metaphorical PT symbolizing your level of towniness. I would never mislead you.

Do you think I want to swallow lead? Don't answer, but I wouldn't play so openly as a mason. Scum are going to lose because they're out-witted this game, you see. At least level 60 strategics.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2582 (isolation #262) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:*sigh*

I'm on the righteous side of Carcalilly wagon now. You on that opp shit get mopsticked Image Image

TPFKAP wrote:
In post 2576, TPFKAP wrote:I've caught up since last post and also is Iso'd lasagna/transcend, rb/GR, and carcallilly.

Carcallilly posts almost all fluff. She could be scum hanging back and trying to blend in, or town with no strong reads. Not useful town, not immediately threatening scum.

The blowup between ladagna/trans and rb feels manufactured to me. At this point, I think it's a gambit and we could successfully lynch scrum either way.

Game is not a convincing town in rbs slot.

I still believe
gonk
is a good lynch.
Arcade is still possibly scrum with gonk.

Thus, i'm happy to lynch rb or trans today.

Trans will help me lynch rb's slot, so...

VOTE: GAME REPLACEMENT

On a strategy level, if town players could stop defending their friends and towareads, and focus on sharing scumreads, that would make it a lot easier to figure out actual mafia teams.
Ebwop
Before I call this post an outright scumclaim, few questions:

- When was the last time you played?

1. If Carcalilly's posting is all fluff, how then is she "not immediately threatening scum?" You prioritize your scum or are you calling her null after calling her posting all fluff?

2. Did you just call that whole thing theatre? Wow, LMAO

3. Does your GR vote factor in the claims? Did you already state your thoughts on the "CC" we have going on?

4. Why is gonkbadoop scum on their play?

5. Why is Transcend/Lasagne scum on their play?

6. I'm sure you have to have analyzed... other stuff, right?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (isolation #263) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why wouldn't she say that as scum?
In post 2589, Narna wrote:She's too timid.
You don't know what Carca's been doing, or where she was on the night Gucci Mane was cloned. There's actually very little we do know.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (isolation #264) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Gucci wasn't clone. Stop hating on a black man for turning his life alone :lol:

Spoiler:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (isolation #265) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:Bussing is a thing

I cannot believe some shitstain has the audacity to say that feud was a gambit when it was literally some unstable guy attacking an innocent girl for no fucking reason at all.
I was starting to have a similar reaction in my head but there's actually people who approach theory in such manner

That slot is way more lynchable atm though and I'd prefer it to GameReplacement
Bins wrote:might prefer pork to lily

will iso when home
yes be sure to say what you think of porks extensive ISO
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2636 (isolation #266) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dunn, confirm you're going to check Game please.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (isolation #267) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2641, Carcalilly wrote:I don't like pork's tone but nothing is incriminating enough to me

You're either not solving or this is a fucking scum claim. Carca, please help me.

This is who I used to think you were, btw. #tbt

POWERFUL WARRIOR wrote:carca's alignment is irrelevant

I learn fucking nothing about anything if she flips anything

I learn a fuck ton if we lynch game replacement

is that good enough reasoning to not lynch the lnchbait day one?
Believe me bro I know well and good what lynchbait looks like

I also know Carca's claimed scum to my face before on a Day 1 and you'd probably have defended her as lynchbait still (her play is scummy - that means people with meta have to sort her until there's a well established way of reading.. carcalilly?)

I'll be the first to say I don't have any completeds where I've seen her town, but I don't know how much that means.

Also that's bullshit. Alignment is not irrelevant. We're here to lynch scum. "information lynch" is a buzzword that means nothing. You learn something from every lynch.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #268) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

@PW If we get a red it cuts down their numbers meaning town gets closer to winning. I don't know if what you learned today matters more than what fucking... scum learned. scum learned theres like 8 fucking PRs today, lol.

Unless you know , you were with them.

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2578, TPFKAP wrote:The blowup between ladagna/trans and rb feels manufactured to me. At this point, I think it's a gambit and we could successfully lynch scrum either way.
So manufactured that kraska/rb both replaced out, they're taking this one to the bank

I know how disrespectful their implication can be but I also know that most decent people wouldn't approach the situation like that so they must actually believe it to be the case, is what I thought. That slot's scummy as fuck either way.
Carcalilly wrote:wtf i look nothing like that

Zachstralkita wrote: I'll be the first to say I don't have any completeds where I've seen her town, but I don't know how much that means.
You'll have one when this game is done c:

jeez i'd like you to give me content when I ask for it rather than make me want to vote you more which I know town you may possibly do without knowing, but scum you would anyway

POWERFUL WARRIOR wrote:if you learn from every lynch youre the best town player of all time and should just turbo random lynch until you gamesolve

guess what that's not the case and is kind of a seriously anti town thing to think

hahahahhahahahahaha this post is really bad,

Town, the town itself learns from EVERY lynch. You learn because people react to every wagon and almost always the person who got lynched talked to people before they did, and those are interactions. What is this mystical information that we get?

Because Carca posted like a scum fuck doesn't mean the lynch gets no info, it means there's 9000 other things that happened in the day including how people reacted to that wagon, other wagons, claims, EACH OTHER, etc.... so you don't learn nothing. There's a lot of shit in these however many pages we've made. So no, I don't buy that.

pedit: Every time I preview there's like 80 fucking posts.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2701 (isolation #269) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2679, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Your muscles say your game throwing :P

Uzi help me with this situation lmaoooo, you see it too?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (isolation #270) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Gorkington wrote:if anyone doesnt like the tkfjkdm wagon
feel free to explain at my face
how someone looks at kraska/transcend vs rb and goes "oh yeah probs scum theater lol".

For scum to contrive that they have to just like, be completely tone deaf to life itself or be dumb. I dunno, it feels like I'm being handed a red flip here.

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It's pretty bad yeah :lol:

That stance in PW theory is scummy though. It's just getting passed because of confidence and muscles :dead: :dead:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (isolation #271) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2706, Carcalilly wrote:define content

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2720 (isolation #272) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I just don't think scum are likely to be mad about the gimmick though. It was more confusing than helpful.
(If I post this in parentheses they wont see it and wont respond to it)
(Bro pW is scummy as fuck and I am relatively sober at the moment)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (isolation #273) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2722, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: (Yeah but they aren't getting lynched anytime soon.)
(Who :?: )

POWERFUL WARRIOR wrote:
Zach I appreciate it but plz just bulk up and follow
Who :?:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (isolation #274) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2738 (isolation #275) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

TPFKAP wrote:

2. Did you just call that whole thing theatre?

Yes, I did.

3. Does your GR vote factor in the claims? Did you already state your thoughts on the "CC" we have going on?

I think I understand someone claimed some kind of doc and someone else claimed some kind of doc and there has been a lot of debate about if those two kinds of docs could credibly be assumed to be in the game together. I am not factoring it in to my GR vote.

5. Why is Transcend/Lasagne scum on their play?

Here are my notes on Lasagne:
lasagna: why me?, asks for vig, votes RB, fluff, ready to sheep Zach, vague support of votes, wars against zach tunneling on so 651, fluff, buddying to spiffeh, asks what spiffe things he would be as scum, townreads hebi, defends hebi a lot. asking many questions about meta, sucks PVs cock, tries to confirm gonk.

And, of course, see question 2.

I do not buy you bold faced sat there and read that as theatre and then presented that, not once, but twice.

But at the same time I also don't buy that you just sat there and wrote that post again if you happened to be scum. Really?

What's going on here? Am I even a real person? Where are we?

Carcalilly wrote:kfap does have a point about gonk tho...
UNVOTE:
Every single post you make makes me want to put you in a mousetrap factory
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (isolation #276) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2734, grapes wrote:As far as spiffeh goes I don't really see the scum motive in trying to get can it to play the game conventionally. Especially if gork can read him.

Unless it was... scum theater...
grapes I'd like to cordially invite you to the (real) town bloc of Justice.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (isolation #277) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2739, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2720, Zachstralkita wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I just don't think scum are likely to be mad about the gimmick though. It was more confusing than helpful.
Wow we agree on something

The consensus was you were checking GR.

Now you're either checking Clilly or GR, apparently. Have you confirmed?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (isolation #278) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Great job Dunn if this were WWII the Japanese navy would have cracked our encrypted signals and we'd all be dead. Thank you.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (isolation #279) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm being aggressive because he has to see how not letting anyone but themselves steer their role is scummy.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2749 (isolation #280) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2733, TPFKAP wrote: He manipulated you into claiming your flavor between day 1 and day 20 (a few hours?)
Gonk buddied up to you right away by following your vote on hebi.
Gonk jumped in to defend you against Arcade's meta case.
Gonk continued to defend you and sheeped.
After you had softclaimed twice, suddenly gonk starts praising Arcade.
Then, after you and hebi agreed to a Lycanfire wagon, gonk suggested you flavor claim.
Arcade agreed.
You said no.
Arcade says "dunn here",
and gonk votes for you and shoots smilies at Arcade.
gonk says there is no reason not to claim, and you do.

You either read the game really mechanically or you're scum tbh.

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2743, Zachstralkita wrote:The consensus was you were checking GR.

Now you're either checking Clilly or GR, apparently. Have you confirmed?
We will check who we please.

I don't think you understand you can get lynched in a heartbeat and then you guys will have to AtE again. Is that a desirable outcome or are you going to explain why you see our concerns as a nonissue?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2751 (isolation #281) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

My concerns are you need to explain why, for what pro-town reason, you don't want to check in two conflicting claims (Narna has said he is a CC, no?) If it were a VT it would be okay to townread both of them but with the responsibility your role has it's at a higher level than that. We can resolve this situation without having to wagon those two tomorrow. Instead, you don't want to. And you are not seeing this because...

You can't "I think this is in the setup" out of this one, you're a fuckin PT checker lol.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (isolation #282) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

If scum want to rb you they will, if they want to shoot you they will. That's the risk anyone who claims anything takes.

Arcade Pals wrote:I might check in the cc but my basic thinking is check in the "cc" when I tr both fucking players against my will or check people I sr like...Who wants to play that kind of game
~Maria
Ouch this one hurt me

the "cc" is mechanical lol, you townreading people is of your own accord...

Why was this like a stumbling block for you guys?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (isolation #283) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Yiiiiiiiikes
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (isolation #284) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2760, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2757, Zachstralkita wrote:That's the risk anyone who claims anything takes.
And who's fault is that
Don't guilt trip me cause you played red, I'm saying there was no reason prior to be secretive about your thought processes and that's why you are perceived as scummy.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2765 (isolation #285) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

It's also why shading me isn't going to do a lot either.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (isolation #286) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Arcade Pals wrote:Wasn't shading just pointing out that it's not our fault.

Like you've been thinking as scum I come in check into the pt and say "Let's lynch Zach" and just start pushing you from the start like that's my scum game
That was literally your entrance into 1925 when I was already scumreading your slot, so I wasn't discounting the possibility

I also don't care for meta I care what you do in this game and your actions have to several people been r e d.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (isolation #287) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Claiming the ninja modifier strips your freedom. Scum already know what they needed to know.
How many letters in ninja? 5

What are the first three? nin

What is close to nin? tin

What is tin? Metal. They're clearly a bulletproof reflexive tracking PGO. Sorry I outed you.
Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2771, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Claiming the ninja modifier strips your freedom. Scum already know what they needed to know.
Wait, I thought you've been pushing us as scum?
Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2771, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum already know what they needed to know.
nice slip lol
Someone I'm sure has said this at some point in some game, but talking to players from the hypothetical that they're town isn't a scumtell because it's how a lot of people evaluate others. This is why you're lynchable..
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2782 (isolation #288) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Man It's like Dunn and Maria are taking turns scumposting

But a strange force within me tells me I have to, I just have to be conf biased, don't I?

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 2777, Zachstralkita wrote:but talking to players from the hypothetical that they're town isn't a scumtell because it's how a lot of people evaluate others.
WHAT

I'm pretty sure you were on the opposite end of this earlier

Yeah, cause you re-enter the thread after I'd cased you twice and appeal to me without having addressed either of them prior. That's why I said that to you. It's different.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2784 (isolation #289) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

This is the face I never want to see in an alleyway, a dark corner, my bedroom, shit even if it's raining outside. This motherfucker instills pure terror into me. Good thing he's on the side of Justice™

How many votes is TPFKAP at? I want to vote there right now, but I'd also like her to address some of the concerns... people have... with the entire dismissal of the rb /lasagne situation so casually... or why you thought it was a good idea to post that as scum... or your reasoning as town? Cause as I said before, I feel like I'm just getting tossed a red flip today. For all this talk about lynch bait Carca it feels like I've been handed an equally scummy, more scummy lynch with TPFKAP, and I'm not exactly inclined to say no to it either.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2791 (isolation #290) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

If Uzi is scum his town roleplay is better than some of the actual townies, so I want him in my corner.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (isolation #291) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Luv is Rage 2 expectations vs reality... :lol: :lol:

Carcalilly wrote:uzi feels different to me
He is different. If he's scum he deserves to get to at least mid game before rope.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2862 (isolation #292) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Narna wrote:
In post 2720, Zachstralkita wrote:
what is scummy about pw?
I've been asked to cease that line of inquiry.

Gorkington wrote:
In post 2850, TPFKAP wrote:I've put forward two theories involving several different players. My votes follow my theories. My reasons for my votes are stated immediately. I've asked and answered questions.
i have a really easy task for you:
give me an example of one game youve seen
where theres been scum theater to the level that you think rb/kraska interactions went to this game
She said she last played like 2 years ago. What if back then mafia didn't have fun things like emotion, communism, sex, drugs, rock n roll, and intense shitposting? Could explain why stances so robotic and beyond belief. I refuse to believe scum with partners allow TPFKAP to post like the red PM is transparent, if daytalk is a thing.

PereTown, what are your thoughts so far? I've made some additions to the bloc.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (isolation #293) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Also, the non-response to players clearly demeaning her for that stance has to mean something. Scum would have to anticipate such would happen and take countermeasures., as in, dont have that fucking stance in the first place. Otherwise, she might actually believe it? Doesn't seem to give a fuck about Transcend or the wagon on her though. That's the only thing that feels really artificial.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (isolation #294) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Day chat isn't confirmed though.
So TPFKAP doesn't look at this thread for three seconds with any common sense and go "I should lurk this out lol theyre going to mislynch"

Instead she goes "let me post like im scum lmfao"

Also last page

In post 2840, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 2253, lettuce salad wrote:Gorkington replaces Can It.

Votecount 1.14
Carcalilly (7)- grapes, Bins, Zachstralkita, hebichan, Spiffeh, Game Replacement, Gorkington
Arcade Pals (5)- Lycanfire, Hopkirk, Lil Uzi Vert, gonkbadoop taskmaster, TPFKAP
Game Replacement (4)- torgonitoh, POWERFUL WARRIOR, Narna, Transcend
hebichan (2)- SlySly, gerryoat
grapes (1)- Carcalilly
Lil Uzi Vert (1)- Arcade Pals

Not Voting (1)- PeregrineV

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-20 15:35:35)

viewtopic.php?p=9510217#p9510217 hebi unvotes Carca (L-6)
viewtopic.php?p=9510259#p9510259 hebi votes for Arcade
viewtopic.php?p=9510491#p9510491 Zach votes for Game
viewtopic.php?p=9510514#p9510514 Zach votes for Carca (L-6)
viewtopic.php?p=9510729#p9510729 Carc votes for Zach
viewtopic.php?p=9510778#p9510778 Uzi votes for Carc (L-5)
viewtopic.php?p=9510780#p9510780 Tran votes for Carc (L-4)
viewtopic.php?p=9510790#p9510790 Tran votes for Game
viewtopic.php?p=9510818#p9510818 Tran votes for Carc (L-4)
viewtopic.php?p=9510871#p9510871 Tran revotes for Carc (L-4)
viewtopic.php?p=9510877#p9510877 Zach unvotes Carc (L-5)
viewtopic.php?p=9511015#p9511015 Tran revotes for Carc (L-4)
viewtopic.php?p=9511032#p9511032 torgon votes for Carc (L-3)
viewtopic.php?p=9511208#p9511208 hebi votes for Carc (L-2)
viewtopic.php?p=9511288#p9511288 Zach votes for Game
viewtopic.php?p=9511381#p9511381 Zach votes for Carc (L-1)
viewtopic.php?p=9511412#p9511412 Arcade revotes Lol Uzi Vert
viewtopic.php?p=9511417#p9511417 Arcade votes for Lycanfire
viewtopic.php?p=9511419#p9511419 Arcade votes for POWERFUL
viewtopic.php?p=9511632#p9511632 TPFKAP votes for Game
viewtopic.php?p=9511653#p9511653 POWERFUL revotes for Game
viewtopic.php?p=9511743#p9511743 Tran votes for Game (L-10) (Carc at L-2)
viewtopic.php?p=9511941#p9511941 Arcade votes for TPFKAP
viewtopic.php?p=9511943#p9511943 Narna revotes for Game
viewtopic.php?p=9511944#p9511944 Uzi votes for TPFKAP (Carc at L-3)
viewtopic.php?p=9511954#p9511954 POWERFUL votes for TPFKAP
viewtopic.php?p=9511973#p9511973 grapes votes for TPFKAP (Carc at L-4)
viewtopic.php?p=9512001#p9512001 Carc votes for TPFKAP
viewtopic.php?p=9512068#p9512068 Carc unvotes
viewtopic.php?p=9512282#p9512282 SlySly votes for Arcade
viewtopic.php?p=9512329#p9512329 Tran votes for TPFKAP

Carcalilly (7)- Bins, Spiffeh, Game Replacement, Gorkington, Zachstralkita, hebichan, torgonitoh
TPFKAP (5) - Transcend, grapes, POWERFUL WARRIOR, Lil Uzi Vert, Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals (4)- Lycanfire, Hopkirk, gonkbadoop taskmaster, SlySly
Game Replacement (2)- Narna, TPFKAP
hebichan (1) - gerryoat

Not Voting (1)- PeregrineV, Carcalilly
If you say she did a VC for towncred I'm going to want to drink gasoline.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (isolation #295) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2868, Gorkington wrote:
zach wrote:Instead she goes "let me post like im scum lmfao"
"i didnt choose the scum life
the scum life chose me"
-scumpig

i feel like youre devil's advocating a lot of scummy behavior in the game zach.
like, you can explain away anything if you really want to/if it seems too easy.
but, at the same time:
i) sometimes it can be just that easy
ii) waffling about things sucks and makes games go for forever until people get mad

im down to poke at her more and see if we can get something that isnt robotic and is a little easier to sort, but at the end of the day im going to be struggling to believe someone who read through rb/kraska and came to the conclusion that theyre both scum from it.
++ the carry-forward of their reads from before just feels like sticky scum reads.
+++ their initial readthrough and only taking notes on four people doesnt seem real either.

do i need to draw a choo choo train for you to be happy about this or nah?

I just love that we get to WK when Carca scumclaims and P W tosses the lynch bait angle around with liberty and downplays the fact that every lynch in the game tells us a wealth of information, and pushes that a flip on the person they don't want will be utterly useless to the town when that's bullshit.

but when TPFKAP does scumclaim people suddenly go this is it, this is the "right" lynch that everyone needs.

Gorkington wrote:
i feel like youre devil's advocating a lot of scummy behavior in the game zach.
like, you can explain away anything if you really want to/if it seems too easy.
but, at the same time:
i) sometimes it can be just that easy
ii) waffling about things sucks and makes games go for forever until people get mad
I hate Occam's Razor for some reason. Anyways, I'm not really waffling. The entire lynch pool for today is people I've devil's advocated for and 2/4 of them I have pushed myself, so I'm rather fine with whatever we do, I'm just going to remind everyone of what I said if we green certain people. But if we red them, I'm also going to take towncredit for that. Win/win situation, honestly.

Gorkington wrote:i feel like lurking it out would probably make it worse?
At the time the first rb theatre post was made, that slot wasn't really the lynch tho? Was it? Transcend was the only person who wanted that. Could have lurked or said something.. not stupid
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2873 (isolation #296) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2021, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There was a claw taking a toy like version of Bins out of something. I assumed that something was a crane machine. Toys are shiny. In mafia, shiny can be viewed as lynchbait or LHF. I thought Can It viewed Bins as one of those players and was trying to make it known that she is not of those players and that they town read her so scum better back off.

So in my mind, I don't see how the picture implies they're scum reading her.
In post 1391, Carcalilly wrote:I was sheeping one of my townreads.

Arcade was just so active and insightful, legitimately. I don't see scum doing that often.
In post 1774, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1732, grapes wrote:there isn't really an explanation for screwing up your narrative that hard I would buy.

I'm Carca, I never think before posting.
In post 2410, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1921, hebichan wrote:
In post 1918, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1913, grapes wrote:Which carcalilly votes are not to your satisfaction?
Carcalilly (5)- grapes, Bins, Zachstralkita, hebichan, Spiffeh

i hate bins the least, but only if they follow through on their distaste of arcade pals.
Euuuughh I don't think scum would be that proud of this wagon
Reconsidering hebi? ;;

In post 2706, Carcalilly wrote:define content
In post 2733, TPFKAP wrote:
2. Did you just call that whole thing theatre?

Yes, I did.
In post 2708, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well it could be that they tried to distance early and rb got mad that she took it too far and then they both felt like they couldn't co-exist anymore and were hurting the team.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2878 (isolation #297) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2692, Zachstralkita wrote:
Carcalilly wrote:
Zachstralkita wrote: I'll be the first to say I don't have any completeds where I've seen her town, but I don't know how much that means.
You'll have one when this game is done c:

jeez i'd like you to give me content when I ask for it rather than make me want to vote you more which I know town you may possibly do without knowing, but scum you would anyway

In post 2706, Carcalilly wrote:
define content

also I can seriously get on this
VOTE: tkfj

Nobody hammer until they claim tho
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (isolation #298) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: TPFKAP
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (isolation #299) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2852, torgonitoh wrote:
In post 2847, lettuce salad wrote:Not Voting (2)- PeregrineV, Carcalilly[/b]
carlily is no pick
carlily is no find badmans
carlily is no find goodmans
carlily is no do a thing?
why keep?
all pick we sleep i find badmans when no post ok
You're speaking the truth about Carca!scum, but we can't do anything at the moment cause they're going to just deadlock the lynch. And apparently Carcalilly is a potential PT check. Depending on how that whole situation pans out.

In post 1380, torgonitoh wrote:
In post 1367, Zachstralkita wrote:
~Willing to Lynch Arcade Pals Day 1?

i read this mans and tell in the time

Results on this, by the way?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (isolation #300) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

TPFKAP, do you know that we're trying to share rope with you? Why does it seem like you're ignoring this for some reason?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (isolation #301) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2899, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 2898, Zachstralkita wrote:TPFKAP, do you know that we're trying to share rope with you? Why does it seem like you're ignoring this for some reason?
Zach, when you ask me "why does it seem like you're ignoring this for some reason," you are asking me to tell you why other people feel a certain way about my actions.

As a result, my answer is "I don't know why I seem like I'm ignoring the fact that you are trying to share a rope with me."

If you're town the abstract way you've approached this game is going to get you lynched..

Otherwise you've been literally claiming scum with the way you've been running around your engagements and interactions and I think I'm fine with that.

Gorkington wrote:
In post 2899, TPFKAP wrote:you are asking me to tell you why other people feel a certain way about my actions.
hes actually asking you to acknowledge the fact that youre being wagoned.
Yes, most people usually do. Scum does, too. It's genuinely confusing.

pedit.. umm..

Gorkington wrote:
tpkfap wrote:The task you propose is not "easy."
First, you are asking me to dig through my long term memory and/or old games. I estimate that this would take at least an hour. I don't have that to spare.
Second, you ask me to provide an example of scum theater "to the level" that I think rb/kraska went to in this game. This is problematic for two reasons. One: I don't know rb or kraska, so I have no idea what "level" this is. Second: I don't know what YOUR definition of "level" here is, so you could effortlessly shoot down anything I submit anyway. For these reasons, this task is "difficult."
i) you need to seriously elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater, because from where i stand thats a completely farcical stance to take on their interactions and if you arent basing that off of some level of experience where youve seen scum do something like that, then i have no idea how you could actually come to that conclusion.
ii) if you dont know rb/kraska, it seems a little odd for you to jump to them both being scum instead of asking or mentioning that, especially since a lot of people have been talking about (including rb and kraska) this being a thing that has basis outside of this game.
iii) it doesnt matter what my level is.
its what your level is.
i want to judge what you consider to be scum theater by your own experiences, and if you cant, well, you should explain in a lot of detail what made you think that it was fake.

I admit there's no question marks here but it's evident this is what he wanted a response to..
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (isolation #302) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'm sorry but did you never think about "don't lynch me, I'm town"? that's what we're wondering.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2912 (isolation #303) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

tell me what you see in this graph
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2913 (isolation #304) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2920 (isolation #305) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2915, TPFKAP wrote:Zach, can you point out an engagement that I have been running around?

TPFKAP wrote:
In post 2903, Gorkington wrote:
In post 2886, Gorkington wrote:i) you need to seriously elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater, because from where i stand thats a completely farcical stance to take on their interactions and if you arent basing that off of some level of experience where youve seen scum do something like that, then i have no idea how you could actually come to that conclusion.
ii) if you dont know rb/kraska, it seems a little odd for you to jump to them both being scum instead of asking or mentioning that, especially since a lot of people have been talking about (including rb and kraska) this being a thing that has basis outside of this game.
iii) it doesnt matter what my level is.
its what your level is.
i want to judge what you consider to be scum theater by your own experiences, and if you cant, well, you should explain in a lot of detail what made you think that it was fake.
so you have nothing to say to this
Ebwop

TPFKAP wrote:
What would that kind of reaction provide town to work with?

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2923 (isolation #306) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

TPFKAP wrote:
Do you want description or critical analysis?

Well, maybe a little bit of both, and.. relate it to other people's perception of your play. Tell me what.. tell me what happens.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (isolation #307) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2917, Gorkington wrote:something is happening
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (isolation #308) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Okay TPFKAP, I'm going to ask you some questions that I would please like answered. Don't mind any oddities, I'm typing with my left hand.

i) Can u pls ? seriously elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater,
because from where i stand thats a completely farcical stance to take on their interactions and if you arent basing that off of some level of experience where youve seen scum do something like that, then i have no idea how you could actually come to that conclusion.

can you please elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater? :]

ii) If you dont know rb/kraska, it seems a little odd for you to jump to them both being scum instead of asking or mentioning that, especially since a lot of people have been talking about (including rb and kraska) this being a thing that has basis outside of this game.

can you explain why you jumped here if people have been mentioning that theres history between the two of them? :]

ii
i) it doesnt matter what my level is.
its what your level is.
Hi friend :!:

What do you consider to be scum theater by your own experiences,?
and if you cant, well, you should explain in a lot of detail
what made you think that it was fake ?
can you please refer to any game you can remember offhand where youve seen any kind of comparable scum theatrics? please?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #309) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I have never witnessed anything like this. I'm at a loss.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (isolation #310) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

WHAT THE FUCK? If this greens I'm going to start whiteknighting everything in existence if I don't think it comes from scum from now on. Otherwise I wasted my time.

TPFKAP, hebichan just hammered. This is the part where you tell us if you're town or scum.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #311) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2938, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 2934, Zachstralkita wrote:WHAT THE FUCK? If this greens I'm going to start whiteknighting everything in existence if I don't think it comes from scum from now on. Otherwise I wasted my time.

TPFKAP, hebichan just hammered. This is the part where you tell us if you're town or scum.
that's not a hammer, even if she does have doublevote. I'd be at 9.

But.. the dayvig..
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (isolation #312) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Notes on everyone TP.
Yeah I guess we could use the full document before flip.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2960 (isolation #313) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Bro I don't want you to get banned. The mods probably would.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (isolation #314) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2935, TPFKAP wrote:
Sure. I think there are two explanations for in-game drama on that magnitude

1. Both people involved are immature, overly sensitive, and self-absorbed, and selfish.
2. One is scum and intentionally tilting the other in order to distract the town from scumhunting.
3. It's a bi-lateral scum gambit.

I think 2 or 3 is more likely. Either way, scum theater.

I'm lynching this cause I just don't believe it, but for the record

How is calling it theatre different from calling it NAI? Both are disrespectful.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2963 (isolation #315) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

My gut's telling me town too secretly, but we're not getting any of the good lynches today.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2967 (isolation #316) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Gorkington wrote:how is 2 even scum theater?

I'm talking about that approach in general from people. It's okay to say that rb's meltdown doesn't mean anything in terms of his alignment? That's not close to calling it theatre?

Transcend wrote:i don't want to think of a world where this slot flips green

if i does flip green it's unconventionally some of the worst mafia play i've seen in my life

i have not met a single user on this site that every single post they make triggers me to the point of wanting to lynch them

like i've had some scumreads that have towntold in some of their posts

but no

every single post from this fucker is a mafia claim

kill it
I said we were being handed a red flip before. I didn't think TPFKAP would acknowledge that and continue to hand us a red flip.

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Pere is understandable due to weekly v/LA but Lily not voting is so ugh.
lily has a red pm, very red
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2968 (isolation #317) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2915, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 2909, Gorkington wrote:usually people are like "oh god a wagon on me!"
or
"fuck you guys stop voting me"
or
"these votes on me suck"
or
"i am having a genuine human reaction to things that are happening in this game"

p-edit: what
What would that kind of reaction provide town to work with?

This confuses me so much. I've never seen someone respond like this.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2971 (isolation #318) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

This is that principle stretched to the extreme. It's not comparable.

It's too unorthodox of a playstyle in the fact that it could theoretically come from town and it's possible.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2976 (isolation #319) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Uzi, lol, what do you think about a Spiffeh flashwagon?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (isolation #320) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2976, Zachstralkita wrote:Uzi, lol, what do you think about a Spiffeh flashwagon?
Not considering him today lol
But it'd be fun. We have enough time to L1 if we believe!

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who wants to try Gonk?

I must ask you to desist.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (isolation #321) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2984, Gorkington wrote:i dont remember any of gerry's stances in spite of him having 100+ posts
Red PM.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (isolation #322) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 2989, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What if we no lynch?

My blood pressure is rapidly rising.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (isolation #323) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

TPF I mean rb's replaceout would be tactical you know

Considering it theatre is disingenuous as fuck. And it is disrespectful to say people reacting to being provoked and baited is just "sensitive".
TPFKAP wrote:
In post 2987, SlySly wrote:
In post 2984, Gorkington wrote:i dont remember any of gerry's stances in spite of him having 100+ posts
You must not have agreed like I did.

I'll paraphrase what gerry's been cooking, "HEY FUCKERS, SOMEONE TELL ME WHY HEBICHAN IS TOWN BECAUSE I THINK HEBICHAN IS SCUM"
How would the game change if someone laid out a case for town-hebichan?

I would towncase hebichan easily, but I won't out of spite because it's acceptable for gerryoat to do nothing as long as he has a solid "scumread".
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (isolation #324) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Carca is scum btw
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #325) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3002, SlySly wrote:
In post 2999, Zachstralkita wrote:Carca is scum btw
I'm leaning that way, too. The "ninja" has my vote though.

I was a full proponent of Arcade Pals scum, but Dunn and Maria aren't stupid enough to claim a modifier that incriminates them when they could have otherwise left it out. Their claim is the only thing giving me pause.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3013 (isolation #326) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3008, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 2996, SlySly wrote:When I tried, all I saw was scumHebi.
Could you present your case?
Please CC me when you do Sly, my position as Justice Bloc leader also places me as the defense attorney of PereV, hebichan, Transcend, and grapes. Thank you.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3015 (isolation #327) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I mean like CC, for mail. Or blood.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3020 (isolation #328) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

@Narna

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3024 (isolation #329) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Bad vote hebi. It's sort of likely Sly isn't scum. Want to see D2.

Transcend wrote:
In post 3021, hebichan wrote:VOTE: SlySly

Both claim to have actually participated in the game but only have two real reads each, and they are both carca and myself?

Either sly is buddying gerry here, or they're both scum.

bad vote

bad second line

horrible third line
Doggo, hebi town tho.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3027 (isolation #330) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Hebi is sitting on (what would be possibly) a sure to happen bus and she switches to Sly cause he's claimed an SR on her and a TR on gerryoat?

Sounds more like townie action.

hebichan wrote: And why is that?

I haven't liked slysly or gerry's play all game.

I think slysly's "I've liked almost everything gerry has said" is low effort, I think gerry has been putting in no effort.
You're going too fast. Come back to this fun wagon, or dayvig Carca.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (isolation #331) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

And if TPF is town Hebi's vote hop isn't from scum either... TPF would be a VERY comfortable mislynch for any scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3068 (isolation #332) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Bins wrote:you have the least amount of posts in this game, you should be interacting with EVERYONE more
At least SlySly takes a stance or two :/
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3069 (isolation #333) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Actually, that's a shot at Hopkirk. I agree. Who consents to a dayvig?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3074 (isolation #334) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3025, lettuce salad wrote:
Votecount 1.18
TPFKAP (8)- Gorkington, Arcade Pals, Lil Uzi Vert, POWERFUL WARRIOR, grapes, Transcend, Zachstralkita, hebichan
Current
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3118 (isolation #335) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lycanfire just has to call a wagon shitty to get lock Towned? That argument addresses none of TPF's red play. It comprises wagon composition and (self) meta.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3119 (isolation #336) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3113, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 3075, Bins wrote:everyone not on the tpf wagon tell me their hesitations

ill likely switch cause bang bang
Im being cautious

Cautious of what? What have you been concerned with wrt the town?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3130 (isolation #337) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: gerryoat
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3137 (isolation #338) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3131, Bins wrote:wow and all of a sudden the wagon is dissolving

i dont understand

wagons in this game shift on the whims of people usually either founding them or not involved in the wagons (or anything) at all

Transcend wrote:zachary

talk to me about reads

do you still scumread lyc?

i haven't really seen town!gerry here so i can~maybe~ vote with you there

Here's my read on Lycanfire, townies should understand that pushing one slot the whole game and not contributing shit WRT reads, analysis, reasoning, is scummy. And if it is somehow towny, no one else fucking knows that because you haven't told us anything, but it seems like we're expected to know. So I'm fine with a vig hitting there. There's a reason we weren't lynching arcade pals and it involved their claim.. but I guess fuck those 60+ pages.

His TPF argument:
Zachstralkita wrote: That argument addresses none of TPF's red play. It comprises wagon composition and (self) meta.
Yay lets use wagon comp and speed to justify whether or not a lynch is bad in a possibly multi ball game

Let's not towncase TPF who has been redding to a LOT of people. Those things are fine

Can you guys flip someone already
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (isolation #339) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Considering going on Arcade Pals and if it greens Lycan gets a death sentence
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3142 (isolation #340) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Interesting you can say it's confbias so easily with almost zero words in between "Lynch Arcade Pals" with the other words in the ISO relating to "lynch Arcade Pals because they are scum"
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3147 (isolation #341) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:i mean idk tonally lyc just reads town even though i disagree with their push

yea if I "tone" read people as a primary thing Id say tpf is lock town by their tone and so was rb

but my reads sukc actualy
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3149 (isolation #342) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Can you provide me with some chocolate chip waffles
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (isolation #343) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Stop pump faking Transcend.

If we're going back to doing our own thing, I'm going back to Arcade Pals.

I mean, what fucking confuses me is why the pump fake even happened. Lycan popped in here like "tee-hee, fuck off and vote Arcade Pals" then Transcend questioned the TPF wagon for ??? reason and people started voting Game Replacement when we have like, seven days left.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (isolation #344) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3075, Bins wrote:everyone not on the tpf wagon tell me their hesitations

ill likely switch cause bang bang

I mean.. if you don't scumread the play of player TPFKAP you probably have a red PM. Can we do some acting here at least? I don't want to lynch you atm, really.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3158 (isolation #345) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Fucking, gladiate between GR and TPF or let me flip a coin and see which one we do.

Bins wrote:the play? sure ok
i dont see why he'd continue his "rb and kraska was scum theatre" if he knew that would draw in the mad ppl @ him

how does that not weigh heavy in ur mind
I mean that is why I town cased the slot since votes began dropping on it, but then I got accused of uh.. waffling for defending what I consider logical and TPF began to scum claim only in play but not in tone. Which, tone means nothing.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3160 (isolation #346) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

has the game been too much shitposting or did you forget where I said Carcalilly was obv scum but we stopped lynching that for some reason. oh it's cause.. she's too lynchbaity.

She's also a potential check for Arcade Pals so ... I assumed we were doing something else.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3162 (isolation #347) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

There's no valid reason to not link TPF after all the shit that was thrown around, why make a fuss of pushing the slot you're not going to lynch? I did it with Arcade Pals because there's a reason to be alive, but I don't see a convincing reason why that wagon just got abandoned.

Oh I see, we think the people that pop in every 15-20 pages with "dont lynch this lynch THIS" are the town..?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3168 (isolation #348) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I was here before you guys and I was going to tell him to vote Zachstralkita, but I reserved my judgement. You're welcome.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3170 (isolation #349) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Carca is actually the better lynch 100%, but if it would happen to green (I have no completed with townCarca, I don't know the capacity for this) I'm going to literally die because of this fucking Day. If she's town she hasn't been helping at all but I don't know if she knows that...
Bins wrote: im not saying you arent scumreading her, i know fully well that you are, i just didnt like the gladiate comment without her
gladiate bins and bins
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3171 (isolation #350) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

@Arcade Pals are we getting more content from you? If Lycanfire pushed scum!you and I've been like your saving grace, then I'll feel like this all has largely been a waste because I had you as red.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3174 (isolation #351) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

what are you "scared" about explicitly
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3176 (isolation #352) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

why did i take an active role here? I should have watched you all wagon game replacement
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (isolation #353) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Just because like it appears I have even less of a clue what's going on now.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3180 (isolation #354) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Gorkington wrote:lolme
looked at her ISO and she literally hasnt had reads in ages.
or at least she isnt pushing anything on her own.
vote: carcalilly

we should narrow the lynch choices to lilly/tkpletters and force people to choose under pain of shouting at them
ihu you're the reason I leftttttt

VOTE: CarcaLMAO

definitely agree with gladiate of TPFKPP/Carca
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3185 (isolation #355) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Just get her to L-1 in 30 minutes, then we wait for 5 days. I have a plan.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3193 (isolation #356) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm hammering anything or anyone that gets to L-1 that isn't me or Game for the record.

dont lie and say you would hammer me chief, you don't hammer super town!

Bins wrote:GORK IS SCUM

hes really not probably

whats your spiffeh read
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (isolation #357) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Gorkington wrote:woah guys look its me giving people permission to vote carcalilly and then all of the responsibility for it being wrong falls on me
time to vote her
nice cool wow exciting
I just said I was the one taking this responsibility lol idc
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3200 (isolation #358) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

carca, can I please have an updated reads list?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3202 (isolation #359) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

With words next to the people's names?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (isolation #360) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 3137, Zachstralkita wrote:townies should understand that pushing one slot the whole game and not contributing shit WRT reads, analysis, reasoning, is scummy. And if it is somehow towny, no one else fucking knows that because you haven't told us anything, but it seems like we're expected to know.
Lycanfire doesn't even have a reason to be tunneling us, they're scum
I need different "content" than this

Lycan can be sorted later but scumreading you is not really the issue here, it's how he's doing it
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (isolation #361) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3208, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 3171, Zachstralkita wrote:@Arcade Pals are we getting more content from you? If Lycanfire pushed scum!you and I've been like your saving grace, then I'll feel like this all has largely been a waste because I had you as red.
Don't act like we're lurking?
You've been acting like because we didn't lynch you you've been town cleared. Not the case. Could use analysis. Something.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3218 (isolation #362) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3216, Carcalilly wrote:Something tells me that Zach and LUV have the same alignment.

LUV seems off but Zach is probably fine unless he "LMAOOOO"s again.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (isolation #363) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3223, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 3222, Carcalilly wrote:
Someone needs to vig GR and Porkens

kfap is really looking like a bad mislynch here
kfap and porkens are the same slot
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3235 (isolation #364) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3233, TPFKAP wrote:I think there are at least 2 scum on the Carcalily wagon, maybe 3.
Hebi is unable to answer for her motivations even the most basic of questions, and hops around wagons whenever it seems like they are going to run up to lynch.
Would you say "robotic" is an adjective that can be attributed to your playstyle
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3239 (isolation #365) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

POWERFUL WARRIOR wrote:bins is like a legit professional fence sitter

the town needs a healthy "medium" ground

I'm sure Bins will tell us once she decides where it is
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3240 (isolation #366) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

POWERFUL WARRIOR, you must desist.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3243 (isolation #367) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3242, POWERFUL WARRIOR wrote:VOTE: spiffeh
die boo

that's fine and dandy if they are scum

if they are not its nothing. I'd rather lynch scum that tells me a buddy, and if you want proof I can do that and keep going read homestuck
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (isolation #368) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

haha, it was just a meme. you actually want to flashwagon him?

VOTE: Spiffeh
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3248 (isolation #369) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3216, Carcalilly wrote: LUV seems off but Zach is probably fine unless he "LMAOOOO"s again.

I don't know. This might be the first post I think comes from town!Carca.... or it can be the least scummy post in her ISO of scum posting enough to throw me. I'm sorry, Uzi.

But we have enough time to flash-L-1 Spiffeh and come back, if we so desire. Forward.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (isolation #370) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3251, TPFKAP wrote:Spiffeh is guessing?
Game is just (counter)wagoning.
Torg is just jumping on the bandwagon.
Gork is trying to establish a false binary.
Zach is supporting the false binary.
Transcend flat out thinks Carc is town.
Bins is voting for a wagon that she says is grapes'

This is a shit wagon.

But if you had read you'd know that's not the start of this wagon.. it's simply the revival
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3255 (isolation #371) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I mean, I'm not saying that you haven't read I guess, but it was clearly established early game why that was a thing and also why people didn't want to do it?

Otherwise you're being scum again.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (isolation #372) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3260, TPFKAP wrote: Then the revival of this wagon is shit.

I mean what are your thoughts on Carcalilly herself's ISO being very red
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3266 (isolation #373) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3265, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 3264, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 3260, TPFKAP wrote: Then the revival of this wagon is shit.

I mean what are your thoughts on Carcalilly herself's ISO being very red
what do you mean?

So, you have time to make memes at exactly 4:20, but you haven't solved... any thing?...? and don't have reads?

I'm not sure if I should instantly lynch you or let you endgame.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3285 (isolation #374) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dunn you post very suspicious.... if I had to describe your posting it would be...

Also yes Hopkirk is scum. but not Day 1 Lynch scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3310 (isolation #375) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3302, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 3137, Zachstralkita wrote:fuck those 60+ pages.
Damn you. Towniest post.

Stardew Valley is a good game, by the way. Why don't I play it?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3315 (isolation #376) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

the implication would be tactical anyway. suggesting it as a theory is disingenuous.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3320 (isolation #377) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3319, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 3315, Zachstralkita wrote:the implication would be tactical anyway. suggesting it as a theory is disingenuous.
Could you say this another way? I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Tactical play as scum. Replacing tactically is illegal, but two scum coordinating replaces wouldn't be missed at all. Unless there's a preference for that that I don't know about.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3344 (isolation #378) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3341, Bins wrote:VOTE: tpf

you know why i scumread carca, same reason everyone does - weird votes, bad tone, and no current reads

hebi is still town because of the mason reaction and i honestly feel the fact that she's just casting her vote everywhere is town. doesn't scum try to fake justification more? she's way too obviously opportunistic. i don't like the "too scummy to be scummy" argument but maybe its just
too basic to be where i want a flip
Objection. My client hebichan has been acting on her reads, past and present.

Oh wait, this post is townreading her.

I'd be lying if I said I thought a Spiffeh wagon would take off, but fuck.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3352 (isolation #379) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3348, Transcend wrote:Ok so hi this

VOTE: Bins

Nah my guy you bugging. :lol: :lol:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3356 (isolation #380) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3354, Transcend wrote:True okay

SO

I wanted to articulate why i townread carcallilly but i couldn't due to an ongoing game

Well that game is now over.

She was blatant scum in it with forced posts lamist attitude etcetera

I see none of that here honestly

Also UNVOTE:

I was in that game and

I still think she kinda could be scum llmfaoooooo
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3358 (isolation #381) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3216, Carcalilly wrote:Something tells me that Zach and LUV have the same alignment.

LUV seems off but Zach is probably fine unless he "LMAOOOO"s again.

This is her best post, man.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3362 (isolation #382) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lose to me how, exactly?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3365 (isolation #383) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3364, Transcend wrote:
In post 3362, Zachstralkita wrote:Lose to me how, exactly?
You be scum

Me be town

Me tr you and sheep you and lose horribly for it

I'm

~on guard~

No doggo, you can't betray me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3367 (isolation #384) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

you cant do much cause your neck is tied to a radiator after last game :lol: :lol:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3368 (isolation #385) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3361, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That's an awful post lol
Correct but I don't think scum!Carca would mention my LMAOOs.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3395 (isolation #386) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3387, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: Zach

Don't intent to remove this without a response to what I've asked.

I'm wondering if you have a reason to scumread me besides me scumreading you for [reason that I'm not going to say]

Your vanity wagon looks great.. too bad I'm very obv town
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3404 (isolation #387) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3399, Spiffeh wrote:It wasn't a policy lynch as I explained several times, and the way you're trying to characterize it as such doesn't make me feel very good about you!

I mean. You made the guy quit his paint shit because you couldn't solve anything with him scumpainting you, then after he does stop painting you flake the game? That's what it looks like to a lot of people, sorry.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3405 (isolation #388) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

We're curious on your thoughts on the other 19 players in the game, by the way.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3411 (isolation #389) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Um.. you were the only one who really cared that much about them drawing pictures. So it wasn't your place to offer alternatives, if anyone's it would have been the mods' and they said it was fine. Rather people scumread you for focusing on Can It more than.. everyone else. The fact that you disappeared is convenient I imagine for scum, if you happened to be town.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3414 (isolation #390) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

should we just lynch carcalilly
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3415 (isolation #391) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lmfao, bins going to be so mad
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3442 (isolation #392) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

torg is saying Spiffehs ISO has 0 sorting on players in the game besides Gork and PW, which is very ludicrous. It's sort of why we're flashwagoning Spiffeh.

Pedit ???? LMFAOOOOO you're so disrespectful I can't imagine you're scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3444 (isolation #393) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Tpf is unfortunately green because no scum would attract hate toward them like that
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (isolation #394) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Gork has been very town
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3453 (isolation #395) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3446, Bins wrote:
In post 3442, Zachstralkita wrote:Pedit ???? LMFAOOOOO you're so disrespectful I can't imagine you're scum
thats a bad bad way to look at something scum can easily use to towntell

rb was literally saying this -
be an asshole, get townread

bulge plays in a similar fashion when scum
is sort of hard edgy and assholey

its not a reason to townread someone

I mean, that's just a generalization. We can probably end the day by proving what I'm saying or not though, cause spiffeh has kind of gut Towned and carca is getting lynched if she plays the way she has tomorrow

VOTE: tpf

By play tpf is scum but this would be a low effort scumgame. I can't call everyone town though.

If game replacement is the bigger wagon I can do that .. if one of these greens I won't lynch the other.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3454 (isolation #396) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Like, even though this is probably greening, we could do with a flip.

Counterwagons of TPF and GR, go. Carca wagon voters allocate your votes.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3477 (isolation #397) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

the note say "spiffy" :lol: :lol:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3484 (isolation #398) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3482, gerryoat wrote:We could just all settle on hebichan as the lynch. That would be great

Objection. My client is town.
Bins wrote:wait actually idk

just
what are the two biggest right now and ill vote the one that isnt the doc
You should come to TPFKAP.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (isolation #399) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3487, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 0, lettuce salad wrote:
kidney mafia

Comodded by MarioManiac4 and Zaphkael
Reviewed by Ser Arthur Dayne, Ircher and randomidget

DOCTOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
Oh.

FIIIIIINE. Keep stabbing your patient, I don't care anymore. I'm tired of this shit. Just, please don't damage those kidneys, we need those.
And don't forget to register the death cause as "dead on arrival" mister psycho. I'm not gonna be held accountable for your crap, yeah?

Status

Day 1
Playerlist
  1. gonkbadoop taskmaster (hydra of schadd_ and gigabyteTroubadour)
  2. SlySly
  3. hebichan
  4. Lycanfire
  5. Bins
  6. POWERFUL WARRIOR (hydra of hiplop and The Bulge)
  7. Spiffeh
  8. Lil Uzi Vert
    Wings

9. gerryoat
  10. PeregrineV
  11. Arcade Pals (hydra of Dunnstral and MariaR)
  12. Hopkirk
  13. torgonitoh
  14. Transcend
    Lasagne Bot (hydra of kraska77 and Transcend)

15. Carcalilly
  16. Gorkington
    Can It (hydra of chamber and Cheetory6)

17. Game Replacement
    rb

18. Narna
  19. TPFKAP
  20. grapes
  21. Zachstralkita
Spoiler: Still owning at least one kidney (alive)
  1. gonkbadoop taskmaster
  2. SlySly
  3. hebichan
  4. Lycanfire
  5. Bins
  6. POWERFUL WARRIOR
  7. Spiffeh
  8. Wings
  9. gerryoat
  10. PeregrineV
  11. Arcade Pals
  12. Hopkirk
  13. torgonitoh
  14. Transcend
  15. Carcalilly
  16. Can It
  17. rb
  18. Narna
  19. TPFKAP
  20. grapes
  21. Zachstralkita

Spoiler: Bled out (ded tbh)
nobody! (yet.)

Spoiler: Shit that happened yo
  • uhhh nothing really?

OK ok you SOFT BRAINED maggots let me spell this out for you. I'm am a town POWERROLE. I'm not going to tell you which one so just GO FUCK YOURSELF on that score. So everyone except scrum just get the cunting fuck off my wagon right now. Every one of you is playing like a
[redacted]
troll. The fact that you let each other get away with it means the war is already lost. You know what's really terrible? Epic mafia. See it used toto be that people discovered mafia there, got sick of the bI'll shot, and came here to play like human beings. But you new immigrants have brought your shit culture with you. Fuck you for ruining the fun this game was supposed to bring us. It's not your personal chat room tofor jerk off in. Go stick your fingers up eachothers asses somewhere else. You call disrespectful? it's disrespectful to put in zero effort hile simultaneously creating hundreds of pages to read with your total blathering forth. Go howl at the moon somewhere else. Respect is earned, children. You don't deserve a moment of my time, let alone my respect.

I'm deciding who to sheep for the rest of th e game if you Fucking idiots can ever lynch someone whowho is actually a scummy.

Oh by the way, doctor is a scum roll in this game. Read the Fucking thread.

looks like theatre to me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”