Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm pretty dead set on the former fish lynch. Still haven't seen too much that would change my opinion. I HARD TR idanyboy and tic tac. The scum read of tic tac intrigued me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2848, iDanyboy wrote:
@FF
Do you think if Tchill was scum he would of taken the lynch off of me and onto you? The only way that makes sense is if were both town, both scum or his town and I'm scum. So could you explain why you think Tchill scum makes me town.
I feel like you could be the mislynch du jour. Tchill comes into the thread and buddies the shit out of me and then points in your direction. It's like he was so winding me up and I just took it based off the fact that he reaction tested me. The more I look back at that interaction the more I see legitimate feeling in chills posts. I don't see a reaction test, I see scum fucking up.

The only thing that gives me pause is chilly hopping off you and onto me. Why as scum would he point me in your direction and then call me scum? Only reason I can think of is to try and chain mislynches. If you are town and he gets me to railroad you, then your town flip would basically ensure I die. That's a bad situation for town to get themselves into right now. 7 alive, mislynch and kill goes through we start tomorrow with 5, if they go after me when you did that has us in Mylo the next day. Very bad. The worst. I want to make this game great again. All you have to do is put your faith and trust in me. The scum will pay.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2850, Tchill13 wrote:I'm pretty dead set on the former fish lynch. Still haven't seen too much that would change my opinion. I HARD TR idanyboy and tic tac. The scum read of tic tac intrigued me.
Where did this hard town read come from, or were you lying in the pt about scum reading him?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

From the moment you said it is what it is I pretty much just went along with whatever you wanted former fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

See I wasn't the one pushing a narrative though, that was you putting names out there. I said I was going to wait and see who started pushing what when day broke. You already had your targets in mind.

And what do you want me to do when I'm told I won't live through the night? Yell, cry, bitch, bargain, compromise? Am I supposed to be surprised that the guy id waffled on ended up being scum after all? Am I supposed to be shocked that I would be the kill? I know exactly what kind of player I can be and that scares scum at times because I don't always show the leaps in my logic, or outline everything exactly. Listen man, my day to day life is managing a multi-million dollar restaurant where I make snap decisions based off the smallest amount of input because I've been doing it for over 10 years and I'm not a horrible shitbag. I play the same way here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Anybody else have any other questions or?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2694, tictac wrote:well I was gonna yell at ya for fastlynching Uzi, but I'm feeling tired today.

"scumz foresaw their goon being called vanilla and had a plan of
self-sacrifice
in place"
^this is what needed to be true for Uzi to be scum.
I think it's
slightly
less likely than "Uzi played bad"

Admittedly this argument only occurred to me days after he was lynched.
And that is why ya don't rush a lynch and ya don't quickhammer.
Ya take the time to think and ya take the time to listen to counterarguments instead of jumping to "partner"

It's seriously twisted that not looking like a potential partner is more important than weigting the merits of all arguments before lynching. People look for presence of absense of "scumhunting" and logic, but they sheep neither. Site-meta says LAMIST is scummy, but it seems to be all anyone ever does.

If day 1 had a proper intent to hammer (takes rl-days) 2mil would have claimed properly I'm pretty sure, but monkey rushhammers and the slot walks away scott-free. I'm pretty sure that is because many of ya would have hammered in monkeys place. "gotz to be unhesitant in lynching scumz or I'll look bad oh no".
Thing is, monkey was emulating himself a town and monkey isn't one to do that. He seriously broke character with 2mil hammer.

VOTE: Backhand
This slot has rushed a lynch on 2 claimed town PRs now.
One of those lynches would probs have swung on Mulch had people had more time to argue for it.
Any reasonable town would lynch this today. I don't actually think it's gonna happen here.
Peace.

pedit: or scumz like the way things are going and don't want fresh perspective to mess things up.
In post 2707, Backhand wrote:
In post 2694, tictac wrote:well I was gonna yell at ya for fastlynching Uzi, but I'm feeling tired today.

"scumz foresaw their goon being called vanilla and had a plan of
self-sacrifice
in place"
^this is what needed to be true for Uzi to be scum.
I think it's
slightly
less likely than "Uzi played bad"

Admittedly this argument only occurred to me days after he was lynched.
And that is why ya don't rush a lynch and ya don't quickhammer.
Ya take the time to think and ya take the time to listen to counterarguments instead of jumping to "partner"

It's seriously twisted that not looking like a potential partner is more important than weigting the merits of all arguments before lynching. People look for presence of absense of "scumhunting" and logic, but they sheep neither. Site-meta says LAMIST is scummy, but it seems to be all anyone ever does.

If day 1 had a proper intent to hammer (takes rl-days) 2mil would have claimed properly I'm pretty sure, but monkey rushhammers and the slot walks away scott-free. I'm pretty sure that is because many of ya would have hammered in monkeys place. "gotz to be unhesitant in lynching scumz or I'll look bad oh no".
Thing is, monkey was emulating himself a town and monkey isn't one to do that. He seriously broke character with 2mil hammer.

VOTE: Backhand
This slot has rushed a lynch on 2 claimed town PRs now.
One of those lynches would probs have swung on Mulch had people had more time to argue for it.
Any reasonable town would lynch this today. I don't actually think it's gonna happen here.
Peace.

pedit: or scumz like the way things are going and don't want fresh perspective to mess things up.
I don't follow your point on Uzi--to me, it broke down to:

Mulch claimed a power role Day 1
Mulch claimed LUV was vanilla
LUV said 'nuh uh' and claimed that he had investigated Mulch to find out he was
not vanilla which he had already claimed
which makes no sense! We might have it out more after the game but to me it looked very much like a poorly-thought-out counterclaim to try and get a mislynch. I can't speak to why monkey scumread million, he seemed townie when I buzzed through Day 1, but its clear that he did, so why would that hammer be suspicious?

Maybe I did rush the lynch on LUV, but I wanted that whole situation to be over, I probably wouldn't play with mulch again which is partially on me for replacing in without checking more closely on the gamestate.

Anyway.

I don't think tchill should be off the hook for going after mulch. Mulch set himself up for that blaze of glory, he knew he would be going down. Seems like a very easy situation to bus for a player that was being deservedly otherwise scumread.

Alternately, Flavor leaf needs to get involved in the game.
In post 2709, Formerfish wrote:Also iirc multiple people said they'd hammer if a wagon got to l-1, transcend was an other. I would think it be more scummy to know that and to quietly ring someone up to l-1 in anticipation of a townie lol hammering after they said they were going to.

I think Dany is today's lynch.

VOTE: Dany
So basically I agreed to wait and see how the day phase opened up with formerfish. He's pushed flavor leaf forever. I'm the one that suggested iDanyboy but I will go back and re-read the neighborhood thread to make sure of this because that's a crucial part. Notice how formerfish didn't really wait too long to start the push. I asked him about it in the neighborhood and he stated he didn't like where the day phase was going. Which leads me to believe he didn't like the pressure back hand was getting.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Formerfish »

I actually said I didn't like the direction Dany was pushing in, and the fact that I mistook a post from Uzi for something else it brought more attention to the comment than it should have had. Nice try though guy.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Yeah so basically formerfish didn't mention pushing iDanyboy in the neighborhood thread until I brought it up. So in a perfect world what happened was backhand (formerfish's scum partner) recieved some heat at the beginning of the day then formerfish comes out pushing iDanyboy because he believes I'll help him out and that will pick up momentum very quickly. That's what I'm thinking happened.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2849, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2838, Flavor Leaf wrote:if I'm missing night action clears, let me know. Formerfish is too aggressive to be ScumFish.
Again, do you know me? Not to shit on your town read of me, but that's the second time you've mentioned my play not being something.
Yeah, I know everyone here pretty well. Likely more than you lot know each other. I'm creepy like that.

Actually, scratch that. I don't know Narna.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Creepy stalker status confirmed.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2858, Tchill13 wrote:Yeah so basically formerfish didn't mention pushing iDanyboy in the neighborhood thread until I brought it up. So in a perfect world what happened was backhand (formerfish's scum partner) recieved some heat at the beginning of the day then formerfish comes out pushing iDanyboy because he believes I'll help him out and that will pick up momentum very quickly. That's what I'm thinking happened.
Also not true, you asked me over the weekend who I thought the scum team could be, I said Danny and leaf and gave reasons for both. Then you asked who should our push be and before I could answer you throw out dany as who you think we should push. That's when I said we should wait and see who comes out with what. I didn't like danys push, chill says he sees both arguments, and now he is good with Dany? This is all to fucking g bizarre.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

You said Dany after I had already mentioned him.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Formerfish »

Ok fair enough you did mention him earlier, I still fail to see how is attempting to mind meld and having some of the same reads makes me scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Instead of lynching formerfish we're gonna let the game stagnate?... OK.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Narna »

Don't rush genius.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 2756, Narna wrote:Fuck this game. Scum in {tictac, Danny, fl, ff} I'll convince myself to play tonight.
In post 2763, Narna wrote:Low energy. Virtuoso kill is odd. The low info kill would be flavor leaf, otherwise tchill should die.
In post 2766, Narna wrote:oh wait ff said he wanted to massclaim lol nvm. His tchill push was town motivated iirc, and I don't see theatre between them.
Your posts line up with my thought process until the 3rd one. So what exactly changed?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Narna »

The pool is raw poe. And I remember thinking you guys both looked pretty townie in your first bout on d1 or 2. Nothing really changed, I was narrowing down the pool. Once I get back from the store I'll get to rereading over shit. I need to get sloshed to get my head in the game.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2867, Narna wrote:The pool is raw poe. And I remember thinking you guys both looked pretty townie in your first bout on d1 or 2. Nothing really changed, I was narrowing down the pool. Once I get back from the store I'll get to rereading over shit. I need to get sloshed to get my head in the game.
Danger in that plan is getting too sloshed that playing becomes much harder than not playing.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Narna »

I'm not liking FF. This vote comes off as a weak push to distance.
In post 529, Formerfish wrote:VOTE: Mulch

Appealing to the mod for game throwing? Get real man.
And he later drops the sr on Mulch because Mulch said he doesn't gambit which really doesn't make sense from a town perspective considering he would obviously lie as scum. There are no townies in this list. The damming post I see in FF's iso is
In post 1473, Formerfish wrote:Wrt 2mill I have seen scum enablers of town roles, and have seen town enablers of scum roles.

Chill is scum, and probably one more of the claimed PRS are as well.
Listing one of the prs as probable scum keeps scum!mulch in his list for distancing, but come day2 (after the watcher flip) he joins Mulch to powerlynch the
unclaimed
pr claim. It's inconsistent like his tchill read that went from 0-100 and stayed tunneled, back to 0 once it seemed like Chill was helping him lynch Danny, and all the way up to 100 again once Chill grows suspicious of FF. The Uzi lynch was pivotal for scum since Uzi would have been confirmed town had Mulch flipped first, and I can see FF+Mulch strongarming that with their other scumbuddy lurking. Running with FF!scum makes Danny town given this phase, and the final scum would be in tictac or Flavor. I remember Mulch buddying up to Tictac before he became a lurksack, but I'm undecided here. Whoever helps me lynch FF gets to be a part of the town crew. VOTE: FF
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Narna »

I see tictac coming out of lurking to back up Former's side of the hood and not TownChill's this day phase. I've got FF + tic. But still, cozy up to me on this wagon for snuggles anyone.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Narna »

In post 2859, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2849, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2838, Flavor Leaf wrote:if I'm missing night action clears, let me know. Formerfish is too aggressive to be ScumFish.
Again, do you know me? Not to shit on your town read of me, but that's the second time you've mentioned my play not being something.
Yeah, I know everyone here pretty well. Likely more than you lot know each other. I'm creepy like that.

Actually, scratch that. I don't know Narna.
hi, how confident are you that the Mulch didn't just rub off on FF? He said he doesn't play this confidently normally. It could be nai, and he's mostly been tunneling Chill all game and talking with Mulch.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Narna »

Talking with a buddy who won't screw you and tunneling is the dummies guide to scum aggro.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:05 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

VC 4.Final
With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

• :dead:
    Formerfish
    (Lynched): iDanyboy, Tchill13, Backhand, Narna
    :dead:

Backhand
    (L-3): tictac

Tchill13
    (L-3): Formerfish

tictac
    (L-3): Flavor Leaf

Not voting
    (0): Everyone is voting!

Mod Notes
: Sorry for dying on everyone. Will try to answer questions ASAP
  • Backhand is V/LA until the 14th.
Deadline
is August 23rd, 2017 at 11:30 am (GMT -4:00), which is in (expired on 2017-08-23 11:30:00).
Last edited by gigabyteTroubadour on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:20 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

Formerfish was lynched! He was a.....

Spoiler:
Town Neighbor!

The deadline for Night 4 is in 2 days, or (expired on 2017-08-15 10:30:00) from now.
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”