Micro 735: Greater Idea (Day 2 Begins)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

The next person to post gets lynched
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

VOTE: KeyChain
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I discarded vigilante because it's a swingy and potentially negative utility role if my reads are off. More than anything, I don't want to risk hitting an unclaimed PR.
In post 8, Keychain wrote:*gasp* I never saw
that
coming!

Though...

Why would you pick a random vote like that instead of based on the discard list?
About this, I still think RVS is the best method for starting games off. I don't think we have a whole lot to gain out of discards besides some weak initial reads.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Srceenplay, why are vonflare and WhyMafia scum?
In post 25, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 20, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Whymafia

Why so tempted? That doesn't sound like Town mentality.
Memes
I've never seen a page 1 quick hammer and it would've been funny. Why else xd
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=71181
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 69, Srceenplay wrote:I'm going to add that I'm a gut player. That's how I get my reads.

Whymafia saying he's tempted to hammer doesn't sit well with me as something a town would say.
His explanation for the funnies sounded fake.
In post 68, Srceenplay wrote:I'm not reading a random game. Is there something I need to look at specific?
Oh, that was directed at WhyMafia. I was showing him a game where scum quickhammered on page 1 and was actually better off for it because of mechanics.
In post 69, Srceenplay wrote:I'm going to add that I'm a gut player. That's how I get my reads.

Whymafia saying he's tempted to hammer doesn't sit well with me as something a town would say.
His explanation for the funnies sounded fake.
So if his actual reason for wanting to hammer was scum motivation, do you think that would somehow make him more likely to announce it to the whole thread?
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Chickadee, could you explain your Creature townread?
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Busy day for me. Will catch up in a few.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

So I've only really been able to check the site briefly for the last couple of days, but I'm here now. I'll read up on the last few pages
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

UNVOTE:
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Hi

This has been a really shitty week overall so I'm on the fence about replacing out
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 228, Mulch wrote:Post feels opportunistic to me because even though it's RVS it's one of those posts that is level one scummy but really isn't; in fact, voting when someone says the next person to post is lynched is actually towny for drawing attention, and even though they did do an OMGUS vote it's not really anything with scum motiviation. Wagoning something that is "typically" scummy but really isn't scummy is bad. Post also makes no sense. is also horrible because that makes literally no sense, it's RVS and it's a TOWN mentality not a scum one -_-

Whymafia is drawing too much attention to himself in to be scum also I can easily meta read him and he is town.

makes no sense because the confident statement is TRUE, so even if it dosen't "sit right" with you I don't understand why

is just horrible because they are the two towniest so far, although seems too self aware for the situation.

is a wtf LAMIST post tha tmakes no sense, you discarded vigilante cause it's swingy? It's one ofthe best towon roles and why the fuck would you be worried about swing? VOTE: Agent Sparkles

I've thought about this when I first came in so your probably town.

is filler from scum tha twants to ask questions, it's pretty obvious why they would be scum even if it's a flawed process at this point.

Mindmeld with Chic on

... why? That is 100% something a town would say.

I don't really care about except to say good job identifying sparkles scum

Yeah is like obvious correct 101, vonflare is town.

nah this is bullshit

I think comes from a town mindset but I disagree. Town and scum are equally likely to put someone at L-1.

WTF is the point out

Keychain can be scum. Gut.

is wrong in a scummy way, there is nothing wrong with an early meta read, and even if Chic was scum there can be 3 scum factions

Not reading wall posts

is such a shit vote

is such a fucking overraction and taking something literally when it wans't, and you were under pressure. I do this as scum. Your probab;y scum.
@Mulch: I'm not worried about it swinging the game in town's favor. I think it was pretty clear from my post that I was talking about the exact opposite, possibly screwing town over more if my reads are bad. It's not a bad role in itself, but there are lots of better ones.

Also, how do you get "filler from scum wanting to ask questions" out of 64? Srceen had made one half-RVS-looking comment about WhyMafia and nothing about Vaxkiller. I was asking because I wanted to see if there was something I was missing.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Sorry for mass-quoting, thought I'd edited that
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Thinking Srceenplay is probably town after going over his ISO. I don't like the majority of his posts, but I think / could be a perspective slip indicating that he doesn't have a neutral/third party scum role, or he probably wouldn't have slipped back into the more generic "town vs. mafia" mindset. Granted, this doesn't rule out mafia roles, but it gives him much better than the base chance of being town if I'm right.
@Sparkles: Sorry about your week, I hope things improve.
You're not voting right now. Who is your strongest scumread?
Working on that atm
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I don't think I like vonflare being one of the top lynch options through the day. Although I think his early KeyChain push is misguided, it most likely comes from town. I can understand the mindset that voting people based on discards and questioning/almost discouraging RVS in favor of it = opportunism and lack of desire to scumhunt, and his later explanation of wanting to hard-apply pressure to the first person who did this seems unlikely to be made up. The other argument against him seems to be about the early L-1, which I think wasn't great but doesn't imply scum motivation. I don't think scum who was fully aware of the L-1 would do something that risky and expect it to actually work and cause a hammer in the first couple of pages.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

VOTE: Chickadee

We have less than a day left and we can't no-lynch on day 1. Chick is probably the most viable deadline lynch and I kind of prefer a flip from her compared to the rest of our options anyway.

And since I'm super tired I'll leave you all on that note
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I think I'm staying in, by the way. It does look like things are improving (although the timing isn't great)
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Srceen, the only thing you have on WhyMafia is a completely NAI RVS post that you took too seriously. Having an impulse to hammer for the lols has nothing to do with being scum (which should be painfully apparent on this site), and there's no way he would just let scum motivation slip that easily. Come join us on Chick if you want a lynch.

Pedit: wow, I got ninja'd four times
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I'll be on at deadline if we need to make another lynch happen. For now we wait for a claim.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Mulch your push on me is fucking ridiculous. When I said "swingy" I clearly (as I've already explained) meant that it could easily help OR hurt us. And you claim to have an understanding of my confidence as town even though the game you've mentioned was one where I changed my reads multiple times, INCLUDING my scumread on you. I even changed my entire damn scumpool on day 2 because I saw compelling reasons for them to be town. The same thing goes for Srceenplay, who I was never confident on in the first place beyond a vague dislike of his content.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 387, Creature wrote:If nobody changes, I'll stick with AS.
Why?
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 396, Creature wrote:
In post 383, Agent Sparkles wrote:Mulch your push on me is fucking ridiculous. When I said "swingy" I clearly (as I've already explained) meant that it could easily help OR hurt us. And you claim to have an understanding of my confidence as town even though the game you've mentioned was one where I changed my reads multiple times, INCLUDING my scumread on you. I even changed my entire damn scumpool on day 2 because I saw compelling reasons for them to be town. The same thing goes for Srceenplay, who I was never confident on in the first place beyond a vague dislike of his content.
Day 2?
In the game I was referencing.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I would switch to Mulch if there's enough support for it. His content so far has been really scummy for reasons I'm about to go into.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Holy crap dude, give people time to think/respond. I'm typing something out right now.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Man, I wish this wasn't one week

I'll take another look at Mulch/Chickadee after I've responded to von
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 385, vonflare wrote:
In post 377, Mulch wrote:
In post 376, vonflare wrote:I'm not willing to settle on a sparkles lynch.

keychain is SCUM
Is your rationale purely gut? Why are you so confident?
MY CASE ON KEYCHAIN

I gut read keychain as scum for a long time and I've been paying close attention to his posts, and there's a few things that feel off to me but the biggest one was his post 318
In post 318, Keychain wrote:Always useful to have, since I can't exactly ask after you're dead. Thank you. Everyone is leaning gut scum on me, sigh.

If you could go further into your Creature and Vax reads in particular, I'd be interested, but I've only got five minutes before I'm occupied for the next four hours.

vonflare wrote:If we had more time I think chick would live but deadline lynches suck

Pretty sure chick is L2 rn
I like this lynch but yeah, not great to be trapped at deadline. I'm more worried about a no lynch tbh

the first part is her trying to garner sympathy when its obviously incorrect. if everyone gut scumread her it would be her on the chopping block instead of chickadee. she misreps most people's opinion and appeals to emotion while still directing a lynch at chick by speaking as if chick is already dead

"Always useful to have, since I can't exactly ask after you're dead."

speaking as if chick is already decided as the lynch, like this is already twilight, making it so that suggesting any other lynch seems futile.

The last part of this post, "I'm more worried about a no lynch tbh" is just a justification for pushing the lynch he has set up as unavoidable.
I don't think some of the things you're pointing out are really AI. Anyone would want a lynch over a no-lynch, that's not anything abnorma. Chick was in a position where she seemed to be 90% the day's lynch, so I don't get why it's strange for her to treat the situation that way.

You might be on to something with the misrepping people's reads on her/emotional appeal, but could you explain why you feel like this is to "garner sympathy?" I agree with the point as a whole but that part seems based off a pretty big assumption
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 440, Mulch wrote:Hey Sparkles where's the Mulch case you were about to get into?
Patience, padawan. I'm mobile posting and this game blew up with content to analyze
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 381, Chickadee wrote:Stop asking me the same question over and over.

You're tunneled because you refuse to work with anyone else.
All you've talked about is how you don't like my claim, and how we should be lynching Sparkles. I've told you why the Sparkles lynch is bad.

Who are you TRing?
@Mulch: I'm pretty sure the bolded is the scummy behavior that Chick was pointing out. It's not an explicit "this is scummy because" but it explains pretty well why she suspects you for it
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Mulch, You're misrepping again. She was scumreading you for the specific way that you were tunneling, not because you're scumreading and trying to lynch people. Also I'm now creating the case against you

Vax, this is down to KeyChain and Chickadee. Right now I'm leaning Chick town between the two.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

That reminds me

UNVOTE:
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 465, Mulch wrote:
In post 462, Agent Sparkles wrote:She was scumreading you for the specific way that you were tunneling,
LIES

POINT OUT WHERE SHE SAID THIS

THIS IS THE ENTIRE POINT IM MAKING
In post 378, Chickadee wrote: I never said tunneling is scummy
for you.
I think that your tunneling here its scummy.
Like what the hell do you take this as
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 470, Mulch wrote:
In post 468, Agent Sparkles wrote:
In post 465, Mulch wrote:
In post 462, Agent Sparkles wrote:She was scumreading you for the specific way that you were tunneling,
LIES

POINT OUT WHERE SHE SAID THIS

THIS IS THE ENTIRE POINT IM MAKING
In post 378, Chickadee wrote: I never said tunneling is scummy
for you.
I think that your tunneling here its scummy.
Like what the hell do you take this as

WHY

FUCK THIS

VOTE: SParkles

Die scum, you know as well as I do this has ZERO reasons for why the fuck she thinks my tunneling is scummy. You can die.
You asked me to quote WHERE SHE SAID THAT YOUR SPECIFIC TUNNELING WAS SCUMMY. THAT POST WASN'T EVEN ABOUT THE REASONS WTF
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

What was the vote on me for if you were going to jump off immediately?
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 472, Mulch wrote:I'm done. Fuck this, we lynch Sparkles
This is literally advocating for me to be the lynch over Chick. Of course there's anger, but anger doesn't suddenly make me the top scumfuck that needs to die first.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

We have an hour, not 10 minutes
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I am probably going to ote Key, but I need to get my case out before I end the day
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

He's been pushing it since the beginning of the game...
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

If Srceen seriously just naked vigged von without a claim or any kind of discussion, take a harder look at him tomorrow.

I'm not really convinced it was real though.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Srceen you better not be fucking serious here.

Also I'm pretty sure dayvigs aren't supposed to end the day
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I'm struggling to get this down quickly lol
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I know a Mulch lynch is impossible today, but I want everyone to see this in the unlikely event that I die tonight.

Mulch isn't playing like an uninformed player, considering new information as it pops up and making honest evaluations of who scum is. He's playing like someone with an agenda, whose goal is to get his targets lynched at all costs even if it means twisting and exaggerating the details or just flat-out bullshitting arguments.
In post 268, Mulch wrote:
In post 242, Keychain wrote:If you're not confident in your reads you might not want a vig role because you can screw over town so easily with bad choices
1) This is just not the mentality you have when choosing your choices.

2) When I played with Sparkles in my first normal game, he was extremely confident and identified me as scum day 1 and said after the game he wished he had kept pushing on me. He's a confident person. Let alone objecitvely that's not your mentality you have in this sort of game, you choose the most fun role, it's specifically not true for Sparkles
First he groups everyone into a giant umbrella by saying "this is just not the mindset you have when choosing your choices," even though it's pretty damn obvious that not everyone is going to take the high-risk high-reward path when they have two choices in front of them. He's trying to turn his own SUBJECTIVE mindset into a universally accurate one when he should know that it isn't. Also, the "you choose the most fun role" claim is nonsense, people are going to choose wincon the majority of the time if they get two town cards.

Then he tries using a bad interpretation of my meta as an argument for why I wouldn't have this mindset. I mostly covered this in , but it's also ignoring the fact that I've never claimed to be amazing at reading people, nor was I ever "extremely confident" about him. He was there and, again, should know this.
In post 271, Mulch wrote:
In post 243, Agent Sparkles wrote:Thinking Srceenplay is probably town after going over his ISO. I don't like the majority of his posts, but I think 131/142 could be a perspective slip indicating that he doesn't have a neutral/third party scum role, or he probably wouldn't have slipped back into the more generic "town vs. mafia" mindset. Granted, this doesn't rule out mafia roles, but it gives him much better than the base chance of being town if I'm right.
The language used here dosen't match up with the actions. He claims to not like any of his posts, which should be a huge scumread, yet he says that because of a perspective slip he is town. That's fine. What's not fine is the fact that his word usage does not indicate the level of confidence needed to switch a read like this.

Could
be a perspective slip
probably
woulden't have
Dosen't rule out
mafia roles

This is the type of confidence you have to completely reverse your read on him?
I say "I don't like most of his posts" and he immediately claims I'm supposed to have a "huge scumread" based off of that even though I'd given zero context and had never implied I was getting OMG HUGE SCUMTELLS from him. He's grossly exaggerating my words and trying to use them against me. Also, the "doesn't rule out mafia roles?" No shit I'm going to include that, because the
basic premise of my argument
is that it doesn't make him town right off the bat, but severely limits the other possible alignments if I'm right.

There's more, but I don't want to get locked on
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Mulch, you can't be completely fucking sure that Chick is the right lynch and then shoot me instead. You'll be scumclaiming if you do.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF MULCH TOMORROW IF HE SHOOTS ME. YOU DO NOT JUST SWITCH YOUR KILL ON A DIME AFTER HOW COMPLETELY TUNNELED HE WAS ON CHICKADEE.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 589, Mulch wrote:
In post 584, Agent Sparkles wrote:Mulch, you can't be completely fucking sure that Chick is the right lynch and then shoot me instead. You'll be scumclaiming if you do.
Yeah but it would make me feel much more satisfied to shoot you. You best be hoping I feel mercy in the night
That's playing against wincon if you're town.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Lol okay

VOTE: KeyChain
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I'm dead serious here. If Mulch actually shoots me tonight, lynch him. No exceptions.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I don't mean to be all "I told you so," but
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Yeah, this roll was really anti-town. Even after the lucky vonflare kill the odds were stacked way against us.

Oh well. I'm currently 0-3 as town and 2-0 as scum :P
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Should've revealed myself when I had the chance.

Pedit: yeah, but it's still an MS game and I'm probably going to count it anyway
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 758, Mulch wrote:I wasn't "obvious scum" lol
I don't know, man...

Spoiler:
In post 472, Mulch wrote:I'm done. Fuck this, we lynch Sparkles
In post 556, Mulch wrote:I'm shooting Chicadee in the night, if I die and there is no kill lynch her 10000%
In post 589, Mulch wrote:
In post 584, Agent Sparkles wrote:Mulch, you can't be completely fucking sure that Chick is the right lynch and then shoot me instead. You'll be scumclaiming if you do.
Yeah but it would make me feel much more satisfied to shoot you. You best be hoping I feel mercy in the night
In post 659, Mulch wrote:That's why I shot him lol
In post 728, Mulch wrote:Now can u hammer the scum lol
In post 731, Mulch wrote:Nobody is unvoting, id be hammering if I could. Do it.

Did you actually think I was scum?
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

And I didn't vote you because you replaced in close to the deadline and it was impossible to shift the wagon over to you by the time I wanted you lynched. You would've been my #1 priority today

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”