Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 777, Imperium wrote:Your posturey posts are where you started calling everyone bad for voting you when you hadn't done anything. You then got all up in arms that nms and nacho dared to have you low on their readslists when you hadn't done anything and were all like as if I'm gonna let that fly. Like I don't get that pissy at the beginning of the game when I haven't done shit and people don't have e in their town tier.
Calling people bad is a thing I do like all the time. And for someone that I've played with a lot I don't know why you'd think there's something to that.

I've explained at least like 3 times my problem with Nacho. I would have had no problem with Nacho having me low on that reads list if he hadn't engaged with LITERALLY everyone but me.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 823, camn wrote:
In post 760, Spiffeh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 521, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 504, camn wrote:That's it? You are just trying to get a townread and 'stay grounded'??
Thats what all this buildup is about?
In post 138, Spiffeh wrote:I'm waiting for certain things to occur that haven't yet
In post 241, Spiffeh wrote:Update: the things I'm waiting for still haven't happened.

Anyone wanna guess what they are?
In post 334, camn wrote:What are the things you are waiting for?
In post 335, Spiffeh wrote:For Tammy and TTH to post
In post 409, camn wrote:What happens when they do?
In post 490, Spiffeh wrote:I am also able to easily identify when both of them are town and they are usually priority sorts.
THAT IS IT???
What a let-down.
This is like that time I went to Tokyo Disneyland. I thought it would be so next-level alien.. but it was just fucking shitty Disneyland.
This is an awful post.

The reason I said "I'm waiting for stuff to happen" was because Anti said that I seemed bored. The "build-up" that you're speaking of is nonexistent.

What exactly would have been a sufficient answer to your question?
Because this post REALLY makes it seem like you were setting me up to fail. And the fact that the foundation of your scum read (beyond sheeping) seems to have been hung up in this point makes me think you were hiding behind it to justify being on my wagon.

VOTE: camn

@camn I would like the bolded answered please.
YOU brought it back up.. not me.
And like, this doesn't fucking absolve you for everything I've accused you of? You still horribly exaggerated the "build up" that barely exists, you still have given no visible effort to actually sort me beyond this, you've done nothing else all game.
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Caryatid »

In post 817, Spiffeh wrote:@Caryatid what"potshots" was I taking early on? And how are they even comparable with the one's Ginngie has been doing to me?

Like I can't even fathom how you could interpret anything I said as a potshot other than the Tammy-not-being-here stuff which is extremely grounded in my experience with her, as I've already explained.
You already asked Tammy this and I'm probably going to retread the same ground she treaded but:

Spoiler: spiffeh quotes
In post 236, Spiffeh wrote:Why are you all being bad
In post 332, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 306, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:And Spiffeh just.
Spiffeh just is scum.
You know those scumreads you get which you don't have the words for and yet are immensely strong?
It's one of those.

Spiffeh is just scum.
On every level.

And I legit.
Genuinely.
Think.

The scum are in a panic about Spiffeh being run up so early.
And them being powerless to stop it.

I'm absolutely terrified that the wagon will go away.
That someone will stupidly unvote for some frivolous reason. "Oh don't want Spiffeh to self-hammer". "It's too early to end the day". "Wait, hold on a sec, I think Spiffeh's town". "That claim seems town enough". "That claim buys him a day at minimum". Or any number of similar stock phrases. You get the idea there, right? I'm terrified someone will let the wagon we have fall apart. That it won't go through, that people will back down from it...

...When we have scum, dead to their rights, right in front of us in the here and now.
We also have a townbloc formed. Maybe not as strong of one as in, say, camn's revenge, but a strong start nonetheless. (For starters, camn/you/Imperium/us, just off the top of my head. There's probably more we can mostly or even universally agree upon but four isn't too shabby a start!) And that is something that scum can't break if we don't let them.

So let's not have a BTD6 mislynch this game.

Because Spiffeh is Secret Agent Jin/Katsuki. We might not have perfect agreement on the scumreads from there. If I survive the night then I can probably elaborate on my stances more elsewhere as necessary. But you have to fucking PROMISE me to not let Spiffeh escape our sights right here and now. No excuse, nothing, never unvote him, because we HAVE him.
mastina I've actually never been on the wrong side of your bullshit, zero hesitation, baseless reads before and I can tell you it's just as frustrating and ridiculous as people have said it is!
In post 337, Spiffeh wrote:You're boring
In post 360, Spiffeh wrote:I'll be here to yell at people tomorrow
In post 445, Spiffeh wrote:Catching up and posting "content" so people can stop acting like that's a valid reason to vote park me :)

- telling everyone they're bad instead of scumhunting is posturing.
- discrediting mastina instead of engaging with her
- deflecting
- I realise this is just a prodge but I still don't like it.
- cheeky

And as for Ginngie, you're right that she's doing it too, it just feels like theatre to me from both ends.
Show
Carried the weight of erechtheion's marble
Thousands of years while she held her head high
Sisters alone with their burdens unspeaking
Carried the weight of erect

Six caryatids ashamed by their brethren
Standing together but each one alone
Weathered millennia of pity eroding
Six caryatids ashamed
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I call people that scum read me bad all the time.
mastina's read deserved to be discredited, I know how she plays, I don't care to engage her.
I thought camn would have more of a reason to be voting for me, she says she's only sheeping, that's boring.
Ok??
Yeah

This is my sense of humor and pretty much all of it is NAI as several players should be able to confirm.

Gin's potshots were being taken towards me as a means to justify keeping her vote on me, which is way different and actually malicious.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by camn »

In post 826, Spiffeh wrote:You still horribly exaggerated the "build up" that barely exists
No, I quoted you directly. No exaggerations.

And you play your game, I'll play mine.
My reasons are my own, and I don't explain myself to scum.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 777, Imperium wrote:This is where you were all like what's wrong if I didn't address nacho directly even though the crux of you're ohnoudint was that he didn't interact with you. And this is you saying bad mouthing is part of the game.
Polar Vortex was calling my read on Nacho because of his lack of engagement with me bad mouthing, when all I did was give a scum read and explain why I felt that way. Yes, "bad mouthing" in the way that I did it is what the whole game was about.

There rest of your post I don't think there's much for me to address.

My Gin and camn reads should be pretty clear but I guess I can go quote stuff if you need me to.

Can you explain/quote me reasons why you think Gin is town?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: camn
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 829, camn wrote:
In post 826, Spiffeh wrote:You still horribly exaggerated the "build up" that barely exists
No, I quoted you directly. No exaggerations.

And you play your game, I'll play mine.
My reasons are my own, and I don't explain myself to scum.
Yeah, you conveniently left out the part where Anti specifically asks if I'm bored.

You gave the impression that on my own I claimed "I'M WAITING FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN"

Also
In post 763, camn wrote:YOU who was all like: I NEED TO SEE A CERTAIN THING HAPPEN BEFORE I CAN COMMENT ON ANYTHING.
This is how you characterized what I did. I never once said I couldn't comment on anything before it happened. I mean sure, I wasn't horribly active or helpful until Saturday, but now I have content that you can actually read. So I don't see why town!camn would wrongfully make a huge fucking deal out of this one thing and not try to analyze my other content/engage meaningfully with anyone else at all?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Spiffeh »

And honestly regardless of their alignments, the behaviors of Gin, camn, and mastina this game have been unacceptable and it's immensely frustrating that people are just letting them vote park me for fucking awful reasons and engage with NO ONE ELSE, while going after me for stuff like "oh why haven't you talked to TTH yet" or "how DARE you mention Tammy when she hasn't posted" or scum reading me for my sense of humor??

And when I do try to lay out my thoughts on these players they either aren't acknowledged or overlooked for reasons like "oh this involves other games which means it's irrelevant".

This playerlist really shouldn't be amateur hour and I am at a loss for how everyone is letting them get away with this.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Reminder that Gin has yet to give a valid reason for scum reading me beyond "you're not doing anything" (which no longer applies) and chooses to shitpost instead of give an update on her read on me or explore other options.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Really don't like Polar Vortex's recent posts
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Ok I'm all caught up.

For the record, for the first time ever I actually have obligations during the day in the form of a 9-5 job until the end of the summer which is why I didn't really get going until Saturday.

Please don't cry if I post less content-filled posts during the week.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:05 am

Post by camn »

ur cute when you are agro.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In the face of being proven wrong camn dismisses me instead of acknowledging what I'm trying to say.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Spoiler:
Spiffeh wrote:Subject: The Amazing World of Gumball! (Game Over - Perfect Town Win)
camntsuki wrote:
In post 3522, Spiffeh wrote:camntsuki I can't WAIT until you have to answer for your shit when I flip town
So look- my other half is still pretty convinced on you, but I am starting to have my doubts.
That said.. we will hammer you in a HEARTBEAT given the opportunity. Until that arises, I, for one, propose a game.
What if you and I assumed the other were town. Can we be more productive that way?

Lets try.

First topic: Can We Agree?

Again- my other half doesn't agree, but I am starting to come around on Kagami being scum. So maybe we can agree there.
That said- Do we have ANY other actual points of agreement on scumreads?
I am looking over your ISO.. and I see us, obv, and Kagami.. who else?

Second: contradictions.

Just FYI, there are no contradictions in our claim.
I have been pushing hard for us to avoid the NK, but my other half doesn't care and thinks it will make us more powerful- although this is unclear to me.
The truth is, the PM is pretty unclear about what abilities we gain- except that it depends on who kills us. The implication is nightkills would yield greater power than lynches. HOWEVER.. there is a timing issue. My reading is that we miss a phase if we die. So if we die at night we miss a day phase, and if we die during the day, we miss a night phase. Kats was reading it that we are just revived LATER. He didn't really get the missing a phase, I think. This is why I wanted to play scummy and avoid the NK, tolerating a lynch.
Now- I don't want to argue about this- but if you are town, just take it in and think on it.

Third: lets talk about Spector Deflectors.

Why didn't you come back to his wagon again?
I seriously am going to try and look at this from a Spiffeh-town perspective. So why? You were so convinced. Is it really that Imperium just stole your thunder?

Fourth: Cakez.

I am trying to re-evaluate our early scumread on him. Are you still townleaning there? He hasn't had much of a presence today.. probably because its hard to be heard in a thread like this. What do you think about HIS play? not just that you think badly about the players pushing him.. but his play independently?

Here is in example of town!camn (while admittedly seeming to change her mind) scum reading me, wanting me lynched, but still doing her due dilligence in identifying instances where we agree and engaging me in case her read is wrong.

In this game, camn has been dismissing my arguments against her, doing no analysis of my other content, and acting like her one horseshit reason makes it a done deal that I'm scum.

There is a stark contrast between how she handled me there and how she's handling me here.
Last edited by nancy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

As the game goes on I have a harder time seeing Spiffeh as scum. His wagon formed out of nothing on RVS and it is still our current largest wagon. That just makes no sense. I feel like it's just a snowball of bad wagon leads to bad reactions, bad reactions lead to "serious" arguments, which lead to more reaction, more arguing and so on.

I don't think if he was scum he'd still be the larges wagon and pretty much the only player being scrutinized, when there are people like Ashoka, Kmd, VNB, or even us, people with few posts, bad posts, easy targets for scum. The only thing that could explain scum not coming after them is that scum are fine with the current state of the game. Because if they weren't (if Spiffeh was scum), no way he'd be the top wagon, or the only one at least.

It worries me when I look at that wagon though, because I had a good first impression on Cam, I like Caryatid and Gingie and Senpai weren't priorities to me, but maybe they should be, because I still don't know what to make of Gingie and Senpai is still riding on a vote for "strong feelings" and hasn't really been posting lately.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Well luckily for you camn has been scumclaiming with every subsequent post so you don't have to feel good about her anymore!

How do you feel about the comparison I made between her play in a similar situation in one of her towngames and her play here?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 813, VNB National Plan wrote:Can you do me a favor and scratch nails down chalk in your ear to simulate the noise I'm making at you? If they're so lynchable they'd have a huge wagon. :V
thatsthejoke.simpsonsjpeg
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 841, Spiffeh wrote:Well luckily for you camn has been scumclaiming with every subsequent post so you don't have to feel good about her anymore!

How do you feel about the comparison I made between her play in a similar situation in one of her towngames and her play here?
I don't pay much attention to meta posts. On a first glance, I guess you're right, but I didn't play that game, I have no context, I don't know Camn, I don't know you... I can't use that.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Heartless, can you summarize to me why you're voting Maxwell? I saw you guys arguing about meta and a vague read you posted on them before voting them, but I don't really get it.
Last edited by nancy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I mean, how do you feel about camn's posts ever since you "felt good" about her early on?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 840, Polar Vortex wrote:I don't think if he was scum he'd still be the larges wagon and pretty much the only player being scrutinized, when there are people like Ashoka, Kmd, VNB, or even us, people with few posts, bad posts, easy targets for scum. The only thing that could explain scum not coming after them is that scum are fine with the current state of the game.
......or that some of those ppl you just listed ARE scum themselves.....?

why didn't that immediately occur to you?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 844, Polar Vortex wrote:Heartless, can you summarize to me why you're voting Maxwell? I saw you guys arguing about meta and a vague read you posted on him before voting him, but I don't really get it.
will do this when i get to comp
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Spiffeh wrote:I mean, how do you feel about camn's posts ever since you "felt good" about her early on?
Honestly, I don't know.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Ok, I'd appreciate if you'd take a closer look and considered the points I'm making about her when you have the chance. And if you end up disagreeing with them than I want to know what I'm doing wrong.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”