Mini 1922: Bondage & Discipline (Game over!)

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 9, Vedith wrote:Carcalilly, stop! :lol:

People will call you scum for this!
Also, thanks for letting us know you're post count! :giggle:

Why do you think the scum team is only 2 players in a 13player game though?
This post is wasteful. We need to use every post in a meaningful way. Look at the wiki. It tells you how many scum are in the game. Furthermore, I don't understand why you approach this like he is for sure town? If you think he is town, then I get the caution, but I don't understand how you would come to this conclusion so early. I'm just going to assume for now you two are close friends for now. Still a lil bleh with it.
In post 11, Vedith wrote: Because although I doubt there's scum motive to it considering it's you
Bad reasoning. Scummy is scummy. At least in my books.
In post 14, Carcalilly wrote: I wanna be an even mix of shitposts and go getter. :')
Ew. Don't "shitpost" here unless there is someone worthwhile reading in your commentary.
In post 14, Carcalilly wrote: OK, the reason why I want a massclaim is 1.to know, 2.we dont know if it is AI, I just have this feeling that it is (as I explained in one of my other posts) and 3.Verbose players have a small advantage, so I guess we could try not to lynch them in equal circumstances. Like, I'd rather lynch a Standard player.
Quality over quantity. Lynch someone scummy. Just because someone has more posts, shouldn't protect them from rope if they could likely flip scum.
In post 15, Dragnalus wrote:I'd be suspecting Carca and Vedith from the start, but more specifically Vedith who highlighted that 'people will call you scum for this' because it's a very awkward thing to say,
Similar feelings, but something tells me they are just buddies goofing off like most familiars do. (Hi Comm :] ) Scum aren't going to be THAT obvious. If one of them could provide evidence of playing together in the past, that would be nice. (without burning a post to do so of course)
In post 16, CommKnight wrote: Anyway, back to it. I think the best course of action for now might be to agree now to the idea that anyone caught trying to run up their post count to run out of posts early will be voted on even if they can't defend themselves. If they run out of posts before we're even half-way through the day phase or found a reasonable lynchee, then the action is in itself scummy and scum-motivated. Thus we need to agree to run anyone up trying to weasel their way out of contributing in the late day phase process.
This is like disarming a trap. If you thought this to be something that scum would likely do, then why bring it up now instead of waiting to see if someone would fall into it? I do however agree somewhat with the sentiment. Ish. More to come on this later probably.
In post 23, Randomnamechange wrote: shadethrow at carcallily is suspicous.
pisskop and carc are trs rn.
I dunnu. Not exactly happy that he (Carcallily) is already at 6 or 7 posts. I like his attitude, but not his style. He claims that he wants to interact with people, but I think there maybe better ways to do so without burning through so many posts. You won't be seeing more than 2 - 3 posts from me a day if even that for the first bit.

Can we also try and avoid basic "___ & ____ are town" posts as well? It saves you a post from me having to ask why.

18 | 20 ( :neutral: )
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 34, Carcalilly wrote:It means we push for a lynch quickly. We have 2 irl weeks I think, but we end it quick in like a few days or a week.
It may nullify the negative effects that the post limit has on us, but it's risky, which is why it's a gamble.

^or you're bussing your scumbuddy^
You're close to being halfway through your post limit. An informative post like this could have waited until you had something else of value to bring forward. I'm beginning to wonder if you're scum attempting to be
helpful
while trying to run up your post limit. Not to mention, you've already noted that this game is meant to limit useless posting and bring a focus to quality posts.
In post 24, Carcalilly wrote:Actually, I think it's just to lower shitposts or actually meaningless posts. (like the recent one from pisskop^) It's fine to post constantly imo as long as y'all don't waste em'!
If you're town you need to consider the worth of every post you make. Consider if it needs to be said now, or if it can be said later when you have something else you can add onto the post to make it as relevant, informative, and meaningful as possible. You're being a bit careless in this department I feel. Just about anybody could have answered those questions on the side of whatever else they were going to say.

VOTE: Carcalilly for now.

1. Suspecting scum attempting to be "helpful" while running up their posts.
2. If you're town, and wasting posts, then you are a hindrance to the town's efforts and scum will likely keep you alive for it.
Double negatives.

I'm also highly against the quick lynch option you brought forward. If you're responsible for your posting, there will be no need to come up with a gimmick to stop the negative effects of the post limit.

--

Soc's vote doesn't mean much to me w/o reason.
Drag's suspicion is just annoying since they have an opinion on me, but waiting to hear what Soc has to say.
Bin's suspicion is just a 2nd BAAH BAHH! sheep.

get the ball rolling. I'm all ears.

--
In post 37, Bins wrote:
In post 33, Verbs wrote:why did you post this comment? aren't you curious about Bulge's comments about you in post #29?
maybe jump onto Verb cause I didn't like his post.
Why? Reads like a newer player post to me. Joined a good few years ago, but only has 100 posts to the account.

--

As for the whole being afraid or not afraid to post, there should be a happy medium. If you have something to say, but it can be withheld for a bit, then don't waste the post to say it. Like Caracelly's 34 post. That's a post that could have waited a bit until she had more to offer than to simply answer a basic question pretty much.

--

Pre-edit. and then you post something decent in comparison to what you've been doing before. Oh well, vote stays for now. You are however voting someone that is slightly bothering me as well. 2 sheeps, and "
not liking
" a newer players post-(I assume) is kinda :neutral:. Had you combined your last two posts I probably wouldn't have minded as much. My vote will probably move later.

17 | 20
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 48, Socrates wrote:Two questions, Aubrey:

1) Are you among the portion of the playerbase that openly resents the current site meta?

2) Are you an alt?
Hard to say. Don't think I've been around MS long enough to even tell you what the exact site meta is, beyond what I assume it is. I did however begin playing the game on a different site before migrating here, so I am influenced by that upraising & no the site wasn't EM, LQ/LM, TOS, or any other site I've seen mentioned. We were a small group led by a few well experienced mafia vet's who taught us how to play. We didn't use meta as heavily & we were a bit more explanatory in our thinking that what I often see here. 12 games and 2 chat games total if that helps you gauge me.

No, but I'm asked a that a bit. I'd love to know who you may have thought I was!
In post 51, Michael22Omega wrote:
In post 26, Aubrey wrote: Similar feelings, but something tells me they are just buddies goofing off like most familiars do. (Hi Comm :] ) Scum aren't going to be THAT obvious. If one of them could provide evidence of playing together in the past, that would be nice. (without burning a post to do so of course)
Pretty sure this 10th time I hear this argument
If scum wouldn't be that obvious, why won't they do the opposite play and try to make it appear too obvious to be truth? it's not obvious
Not saying I don't agree, but asking for your thought here
If you agree with me, I don't understand why you're chiding me. Unless you think the pair of them to be scum, I have little to further say on this.

--

Regarding my vote on Carcalilly, it has become this weird mix of a serious vote and a warning. Her tonal attack onto Bins lowered my suspicion a good deal. I don't agree with her, but I can see the attack coming from a town mind quicker than a scum mindset right now. I can talk more on this later if need be, but not now. The rapid burning of early posts however still has one of my eyebrows raised.

--

I'm not exactly persuaded by most of the points raised against Comm yet. I don't care for his vote though. Can't tell if he actually had reason to suspect, or if it is just a blind sheep.

--

Drag is working their way into my heart.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Aubrey »

Okay, a number of players need to get in here and become active already. Land & Bulge especially. 13 days and 20 to 25 posts available means you can at least comment daily, or a couple of times every other day. I think it's fair to say people should have at least 2-3
informative
posts up by now. Wouldn't mind seeing some pressure votes thrown around.

--

Also if any of us plan to replace out, it would be better to just notify the mod through a PM vs. commenting in the thread I think. Grey's replace out cost me a post, so imagine how sucky that would be if it happened later down the road.

--

VOTE: Comm

Explain your suspicions against Drag. Drag is probably one of my better town leans right now, and I don't see it scummy for'em to jump in the stale water and cause ripples. It seems like you noticed a few slight comments about Drag, and decided to just jump on the bandwagon hoping people would tag along.
In post 60, CommKnight wrote:I'm going to rip Drag apart sarcastically because it seems like it'll be more fun to solve him that way and sarcasm might be the only way I get through to him/her/dog.
You didn't resort to this method in our previous game when you got frustrated for being scum read by a majority of the town for reasons I myself thought were silly. You were a bit more collected and analytical. What's with the difference here?

--

15 | 20
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 66, Vedith wrote:
In post 26, Aubrey wrote:This post is wasteful. We need to use every post in a meaningful way. Look at the wiki. It tells you how many scum are in the game. Furthermore, I don't understand why you approach this like he is for sure town? If you think he is town, then I get the caution, but I don't understand how you would come to this conclusion so early. I'm just going to assume for now you two are close friends for now. Still a lil bleh with it.
You shouldn't assume anything, you should be pushing me for this, not saying "I don't like it, but I'm too scared to go head to head with you".
In post 67, Michael22Omega wrote:
because I want to see your thought process?
I repeat, looking at the intro between Carca and Vedith was odd, but it also looked like friends being goofy as per usual upon open entrances to a game. People tend to start off games goofy when they know somebody in the line up. I demanded to know if they had indeed played games together later, which Carca said that they had just left a game together, in order to confirm my suspicions. I think it's fair to say the most likely reason for their odd early interactions is that they were buds goofing off. Those interactions aren't & weren't worth pursing further in my opinion.

In short, I did in fact pursue you Vedith (& Carcilla), and I'm not the type to be scared to tackle a challenge as scum. I can provide evidence if need be on this. Michael, again, you agreed with me here so I don't understand what else you are wanting from me on the matter. In my eyes, you chided me for my reasoning, but agreed with me for the very same reasoning.
In post 66, Vedith wrote:
Aubrey
- Don't really like. Looking to avoid confrontation imo. I find the vote reasoning forced/fabricated first with Carcalilly looking for an easier vote, Comm is being narrotive to comm's motive and a very small reason to change votes considering he's giving the impression that Comm's suspicions are genuine (since he's asking why). Looks like he's just trying to follow/buddy Drag.
</3 no like? :cry:

How am I looking to avoid confrontation? In comparison to a number of other players here, I don't understand where you came to this conclusion. If I was looking for an easier vote, I wouldn't have had a bit of a change of heart at the tail end of my post via pre-edit against Carcalilly. I would have just stuck with the push, or placed a vote on one of our un-active players. Lastly I'm not buddying Drag. Comm's tone seems off from our previous game. Furthermore, his vote is baseless in my eyes. I'm not seeing his vote in a town light when it's only based upon knowing that other people supposedly have issues with Drag and nothing else. To me, it's no different than someone mindless tagging along an already generated bandwagon. In this case, It's someone just taking a seat on the front end of the train rather than the back end. All of the other points brought up against Comm didn't interest me as I said earlier, so we aren't interested in Comm for the same reasonings exactly.

14 | 20
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Aubrey »

@Soc, you said you maybe moving your vote to Bins. What's going on there? Why haven't you engaged them in any way?
In post 81, Michael22Omega wrote:
(Directed at Carcalilly)

Ugh
You have 4 scums
In a game with 2 scum
You do realize there is nothing wrong with suspecting multiple ppl right? She isn't saying they are scum, but rather scummy. I want to ask you a question, and hopefully you don't get offended, but what is your history with mafia & age? On one hand I like your enthusiasm, but there is something that is just off to me and it deals with your posting style. Knowing those two might help me gauge you just a bit better.

--

1.Landmark
2. CommKnight*
3. Aubrey

4. The Bulge
5. Pisskop*
6. ThinkBig
7. Socrates
8. Vedith

9. Bins*
10. Randomidget
11. Carcalilly

12. Michael 220mega
13. Dragnalus

This is kinda where I'm at right now.
Crossed out
are people I feel could be townies & ppl that I likely wouldn't want to lynch at this moment for today. star'd* means there is something that is bothering me that I've either said something about, or have an issue with that is hard to properly voice / gut feelings.
Both
* means I went back and forth on. Totally and completely likely to change.

Interestingly enough, a lot of the ppl not crossed out are ppl that I'm just waiting on to become active. I'd be cool to see a spike of activity in the coming week. If you only have a few posts up, this is your time to shine with only 8 days remaining.

--

13 | 20
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 87, Socrates wrote: VOTE: thinkBig
Where's that wallpost? And asking for a summary is silly, though I can't decide if it's problematic. This isn't a mechanics based game, and it's still page 4. There's nothing for people to 'catch you up' about.
I think it is safe me for me to say that he has his hands in a couple of cookie jars at the moment. I know for a fact he is doing some coding work for the MS site, and I'm pretty sure he is modding a game alongside being a replacement here and whatever else he has going on in his RL.
In post 95, Dragnalus wrote:By the way, CommKnight still hasn't presented the points on me he wanted to and has it been about ~3 IRL days since his last post. I'm not going to call this behavior as inherently scummy rather just a bit skeptical on someone who apparently is deadset on me being scum.
While I'd love to hear from him too, I'm not adding this to the record against him. For some reason people are more active during the week than the weekend (which I never got), and with it being 4th of July tomorrow....eh. I'm willing to bet that he is busy than purposely ignoring the game since he should know that our questions and suspicion aren't going to go away anytime soon. I'm not feeling scum lurky vibes
In post 86, The Bulge wrote:this whole post is so extra.

I'm just being me.

--

Pretty much don't care what RM thinks of me. I feel like a number of ppl can fit into that 3rd issue he had for me (short easy to fake content), and basically it seems to me anyone who is pressuring Comm is scum with the exception of Bins in his mind. If he thinks Comm is town, and scum is on him, then he needs to remember town often lynch themselves, and try to figure out who has the better scum motive to be on the wagon. Right now RM just seems happy to have thrown out a reads list and is kicking his feet up & chill'n.

--

I'm going to be a party pooper and not play the game. I've already given you a list, and I don't see this being an effective method to deciding a lynch.
In post 89, Bins wrote:
Verbs
- verbs first post is REALLY bad... honestly those questions just look like fake blending in not to mention that they aren't even good questions (bulge pls). this is prob my #1 scumread.
Maybe I'm just being to lax here in thinking he was a newer player, but those look to me like questions you would potentially see in a newbie game from either alignment. Scum blending in, or town not knowing what to exactly do so they are just poking anything with a stick. The fact that this is your number 1 scum-read to me is kinda like :neutral:.

--

12 | 20
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 106, Bins wrote:
I used to love the "posing questions with no clear followup" tell, but I realized its more often a newbietell than a scumtell. That's what I'm getting from Verbs. Sure the questions aren't super useful nor do they do anything to advance the gamestate or generate any sort of discussion. But he asked about a couple posts he didn't quite understand. Nothing wrong with that.
Both you and Aubrey are saying this isn't a scumtell because he's a newbie, but I don't think it's a towntell because he's a newbie. Does that make sense?
Which is why I'm bothered by the fact he is your #1 suspect at this point in the game. We (Well I) am not saying it's a towntell, but rather something that would have been better to just keep a watch on as the game progresses in order to get a better gauge on the slot. Instead you jump onto the attack, and still have your claws tightly around his throat. If his actions seem likely to come from either alignment, it doesn't make sense to make it top concern in my eyes. However if I felt like he was attempting to stay under the radar by poking things with a stick without real intent throughout a good duration of the game, then the hard push would be more justifiable in my eyes.

To put my issues with you bluntly:

> The early sheeping was a bit off setting.

> The vote onto Verbs just seems like an easy place to land a vote, and the hard push doesn't make sense to me for the reasons above. I feel like this hard push would be better justified if you had multiple posts to point to instead of his very first post.

--

Regarding the issue with Comm saying, "
Hey Aubz hope you're town with me.
" and thinking it scummy is'nt sitting with me. We just got out of a game together where I (with help) pulled off a scum victory from under him. This whole thing just goes back to two buddies high five'n one another before shit gets real (of realer in this case :] ). Not something that I would hold against him. Besides, saying "
Hope you're town w/ me
" is probably the weakest budding tactic possible if their goal is to actually try and buddy someone.
In post 101, CommKnight wrote: I got into Charlotte anime last night... ended up watching it from episode 1-13 in one night... Tired as hell going to work today.
GeeeeIIIIEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK. :P
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Game is kinda feeling dead with the lack of activity and vibrance. A lot of the players waiting till being prodded, then replacing out, and having to wait for the replacements to catch up is also a factor. Not that it is the replacements fault or anything.

--

RM voting himself is kinda lame, but I'm not chucking it up to being scummy yet. If he had some amount of suspicion, and a few votes on him, that would be a different story. Carca's vote is a bit silly, and doesn't push anything. Like either your vote should push someone, or your vote should be you making a stance that X person is scum, and you're sticking your vote on them like a Spanish conquerer would stick a flag into the soil of newly claimed land. Or English. Whichever you fancy.

--

If I remember last game correctly, Comm was kinda deadweight day one, but came alive around the end and throughout the rest of the game. Sadly I'm getting impatient now.

10 | 20
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 122, Dragnalus wrote: I said that I raised concern towards Aubrey, and it's only because I feel that he is approaching the thread at all angles, but hasn't really lead on what it all means.
Don't know what you mean here. If you mean, I haven't picked a singular person to strike out against then I'm sorry but that's not how I operate. Especially not on day one. Cast the net wide. Attack points you deem worthy, and eliminate points that are brought up that you don't deem worthy. That's how I roll.
In post 122, Dragnalus wrote: His play is fine, and I suppose him voting someone who I scumread is fine too
Once again, Comm bothered me for independent reasons of your own. I even mentioned not caring for half of the points that were bought up against him. You make it sound like I sheeped you, and nothing else.
In post 122, Dragnalus wrote: If I were to think about the two, it's increasingly weird from Comm how he spends all this time talking up Aubrey despite the fact he dislikes him. Does anyone think that these two could be aligned?
In a game where you only have two scum, it's almost suicidal to buss like this. He is capable of understanding just become someone has an arched eyebrow in his direction doesn't make them scum when you look at all the other things they've done in-between. However if he deems your push overly "bad" then that capability changes. He displayed similar actions briefly in our last game, though the snarky bite wasn't there which still has me puzzled. It seemed he had more restraint then as well.
In post 122, Dragnalus wrote: Essentially, comm's flip will determine how I feel about him more. Null leaning town on scumComm flip.
This makes my gut turn. Pick a side. You say you think we could be potentially aligned, then you're saying that I'm scum sheeping you (I guess) against a Town Comm. I'm set up to lose either way.

--

I'm still not getting scum lurking vibes from him Drag. Scum only lurk when they have soft to near mild suspicion. Comm has had decent suspicion that would not be able to go under the table through lurking. At that point he is playing against his win condition to wait it out.

--

Since I know Comm has the capability to turn against people who utilize piss poor reasoning against him in his mind, it makes me a bit indecisive on him. My only issue is he was able to wait up until the end before finally turning against said player in our previous run around. Comm, can you talk with me here on this. You know I'm talking about MMM.
In post 124, Carcalilly wrote: Though I agree with Vedith that Socrates should be our day 1 lynch.
This was a bit of a shock. Where did this come from?
In post 123, Vedith wrote:Stop letting scum get away with doing nothing.
Vote Socrates or explain why he's not scum.
I waver. I feel like I need more from him before I can make a stronger read.

9 | 20
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Aubrey »

Comm, Post doesn't answer anything for me at all. I'm comparing the interactions between you and MMM that game to this game between you and Drag. After day 2 MMM hounded your ass left and right up until finale for reasons that were kinda silly
(least I thought so while I watched the town burn)
. You tolerated it, and explained yourself with a careful and decent level headed manner for a good bit, up until close to the end when you voted him out of what read to me as pure frustration.

The way you're handling Drag is similar to how you handled MMM, but your skipping some toleration steps. Both pushes you thought were a bit silly, but how you're handling them in my eyes is different. This is what I'm wanting you to comment on, and I apologize to those who are reading this and don't understand the full context of the conversation.

--

This is the only thing that still has my vote on you. Otherwise it would be placed elsewhere. Probably on Bins.
In post 126, CommKnight wrote: If it wasn't for some shit reasoning going around, you would've been caught
Nah, we had that in the bag. :P

8 | 20
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 130, Socrates wrote:Prodded. I've decided I hate this game framework. As scum, it's kinda easy, but as town I feel like my tools have been taken away. My ego wants to fight this wagon, but my heart doesn't.

1. Explain in greater detail here, because you knew coming into this there would be no power-roles to support the town, and even greater limitations put onto the players.

2. If you're going to let distain for a set up impede your gameplay
(I'm assuming apathy is what caused the prod)
, then you're doing the town a disservice and playing against your win con. Apathetic townies are worse than scum I'd argue. This line in particular bothers me, and yet plays on my heart strings. it gives me a smidgen vibe of scum pretending to throw in the towel, but I've seen this before with a townie. A townie I basically chewed out, and got reprimanded for it, but there is more to that story that I'm not going to get into.

I know it's bad etiquette to imply for someone to replace out, but I never understood why people stay in a game that they aren't enjoying
(unless the game is just slow)
. Especially when it's due to the set up of all things.
In post 130, Socrates wrote: RM has never struck me as the type to "reaction test", and his vote on me looks super strategic
This might be a silly silly question but, do scum really fake reaction tests? I've won all my scum games, and never had to fake reaction tests in order to generate content to stay alive. I know it isn't a good method to compare one's personal scum play, and expect the same type of moves from everyone else, but still. What is the likely hood of either alignment doing a reaction test? I've always figured it to be more town-sided.
In post 131, Bins wrote:I'm really starting to dislike having to wait for a bit every time I post because I lose what I'm going to stay.
I've been debating if this would likely come from a townie pov. or nai. Regardless, I keep a document of notes in the background of my computer. If something hits me, I'll quickly write it in there to remember later.
In post 131, Bins wrote:I want my null/scumreads to post but they are all MIA. I guess this was kind of a prod-dodge.
:/ Any new thoughts then about active players... While I get having a few players MIA is a bummer, I don't think this impedes the games ability to progress as you're making it sound. Especially when it's only 3 of 13 slots MIA. I vaguely remember you being wishy washy with Comm's push. There is a topic you can talk about I'm sure.
In post 133, ThinkBig wrote:I have been quite busy working on a project with Omertà. I have a wall post to make later tonight when I get home
I can once again confirm this. We are both in the Omerta group. However, this slot is really dead in the water. I want to see a splash sooner or later.
Totally forgot this. My bad.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Aubrey »

Fuck me. Bins might actually be town. What scum says, "
I guess this was a prod dodge.
" That's one of those afterthoughts someone thinks of when they don't feel like they have anything else to invest into the conversation, and feel guilty. Scum would just be happy they posted something to continue lurking, or they would make sure to post enough to where it seemed they actually had invested enough into the conversation in order to resemble a townie. :facepalm:

6 | 10
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 148, Persivul wrote: When you say you're finding it difficult to get in the game, you reinforce my position on you. I don't want people who just come across as null in endgame. Doesn't that make sense in a setup without PRs to check the nulls?
I can agree with this sentiment regarding the nulls. This game is designed to harm idle apathetic towns, and I fear we are going down that road.

--

On that note, ThinkBig is becoming an issue in my mind. If he cannot handle playing in other games, modding, coding, and participating in this game, then he isn't playing for his win condition. In 4 hours he will be due a second prod...I don't think he is lurking as scum, as much as he has taken on too many things (NAI). He and Piskop are the two biggest unknowns. If we lynch one of them, we'd be flipping a coin & cutting out an enigma. I'm not voting Pisskop, but If TB doesn't make up for lost time, then I think he would be a good option to lynch. I doubt in his availability opening up more in the coming weeks, and fear this game continuing to be put on the back burner. Sorry bud. I'm giving you just a hair more time...but by now you really have had enough time to do something.
In post 147, Bins wrote:Persivul isn't wow-ing me. I do think CommKnight's catch-up/readslist is town / not that bad.
You convinced me.

In post 147, Bins wrote:(for reason that nothing has really happened)
Maybe you should start trying to pull some teeth, or explain why you think the way you do then? You're being rather passive if feels, and that type of play won't push the game forward any more than what other passive players will. My is the only point really working in your favor for me.

--

Lynch: Comm | Thinkbig | and for a third option maybe RM or Socrates. Between RM & Soc, gut would probably make me lean RM. Socrates currently has a small place in my heart <3.

5 | 20
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Comm if you're town, I truly apologize, however I'm finding it difficult to shake my suspicion.
In post 155, CommKnight wrote: I've watched plenty of townies fuck it up because they read someone who's obvious scum when you think outside of the box. Then they complain my cases aren't fool-proof.
In post 155, CommKnight wrote: I mean hell, look at the "cases" on me. They aren't even close to solid. Their main position is that my reasoning isn't fool-proof
So you can be town, and suspect people with cases that aren't fool-proof, but cases brought against you must be?
In post 155, CommKnight wrote: If the mafia players are any good, you'll hardly ever catch slips on them. Nor will the things they do that are scummy necessarily be in the physical content that they produce. If you don't think outside of the box, chances are you'll be duped and be part of the reason town loses.
I don't fully disagree here, but hasn't most of your arguments against players been based around the physical work used against you? Where or what is this out of the box thinking you're using? If I'm being blind, point it out to me. From what I can tell you've just about suspected anyone who has voted you apart from myself.
In post 155, CommKnight wrote:Persivul, you specifically have a lot to make up for, the slot you replaced into did jack shit.
He's coming out the gate active and aggressive...Think he'll be fine. In fact,
In post 141, Persivul wrote: Again, WTF, why don't people understand that pushes early on D1 are NECESSARILY WEAK? Seriously, it just blows my mind to see this argument over and over again on this site. It's completely fucking stupid. Yes, early pushes are weak. The value comes in reactions and/or wagons.
In post 154, Persivul wrote:Too freaking bad for him then IMO. I'm tired of people getting away with scummy play because it's their meta. People need to learn how to town it up if towns are going to win.
I kinda like these posts a bit, and I agree with'em. There's a cold, annoyed, determined essence behind it, and I'm sensing that these responses are more likely to come from a fed up town perspective more so than a scum one.
In post 155, CommKnight wrote: If you don't like my case on the dragon, then bring your own case to the table on someone else.
In post 156, Dragnalus wrote:I don't understand why you hopped off me.
I feel like it was a survival tactic. You're not gaining traction at all, so he moved to a more viable target that just joined the fray with one player already suspecting said target. That being said, I wonder why he is town reading Socrates if he is scum. <--- probably one of the biggest wavering issues I have.
In post 157, The Bulge wrote:So are we gonna drag this out to deadline or what?
nice prod dodge.

4 | 10
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 164, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm not townreading Aubrey. i have less of a scumread on them.
whhy would i vote myself there other than being frustrated (i wasn't) or for a reaction test?
First and foremost, when you try and throw this type of thinking into my face, it makes me want to shred what little town suspicions I have for you. It makes your previous actions look less genuine to me.

I've commented twice on this, both times in favor of a townie response. That being said, I can see in a strange world where scum would do something like this as a way to fake content. My main issue with you, just like it has been with a number of other slots, is the feeling of you being apathetic.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Aubrey »

(I had more to say in my most recent post, but accidently learned of a quick key command to post. Great!)

--

Socrates is more of a plan B inactive lynch in my eyes. The only reason why I'd support this is to cut out an inactive slot.

--

I don't know if an extension is really necessary, but if the game IS extended I'd like the mod to consider giving everyone +1 post for each day added if possible. I've been doing my best to use every post up to the end based on the 2 week time limit.

--

I'm still okay with a Comm lynch. All I keep hearing is, "
I'm so good, and scum are scared of me.
" Drag went on the offense early before you were even throwing out reads, and I don't recall you ever saying much on Persivul's slot before he joined. This line of thinking isn't adding up for me. You also failed to specifically address this out of the box thinking you're using. Instead you scurried around it by reminding me of Michael whom I forgot was on your wagon.
In post 159, CommKnight wrote:Also if I'm town reading Socrates, maybe you should be asking yourself how come. What would scum!Comm gain from that vs town!Comm figuring out Socrates is in fact a townie?
I have my own reasons to suspect why he maybe town, but while we are at it though let me remind you scum fake townreads too. I faked town reading your butt and Lowell's arse in our most previous run around. Why? Because you two were extremely easy mislynches, and it worked to my benefit to townread instead of go on the attack. One can't always dirty their hands. :] Served me well.
In post 159, CommKnight wrote: I mean come on, this is child's play Aubrey. I can peg you as town because you don't "know" I'm town this game. Remember last time you basically avoided interacting with me too much? Like you would interact when I called you out on something or was looking your way, but this game you're more intent in trying to question me. That is how I know you aren't scum. Your play is drastically different.
I hope you don't think I "avoided" you that game out of fear. Frankly myself and Michael are the easiest people to townread I'd argue. Nobody suspects us really, so why should someone town reading me sway me they are town?...Holy crap maybe that is a town point to RM then?
In post 159, CommKnight wrote:
There's such a thing as "too townie".
I know you kinda thought this about me last game, but is this seriously the out of the box thinking you're using now? If this is what you're using against Drag I'm kinda disappointed. I was figuring you were going to go on a rant about how she has basically hard tunneled your ass in order to easily dish content. <--- this is like the only scum point I could even fathom on their slot, and instead you say too townie? :? I'm also not understanding how this logically applies to Persivul.
In post 159, CommKnight wrote:
There's such a thing as "too townie". It nearly had you pegged in the end of that game. You couldn't even figure out the Shin was traitor thing and you had more pieces of the puzzle than I did and I caught that there was scum in MMM/Shinobi early on.
In post 159, CommKnight wrote:Working against me is just going to be a mislynch and then tomorrow people will ignore what I was doing because herp derp, no one on this site cares about a dead townie's reads and I can't speak for myself when I'm dead. But I can point out multiple finished games where I got killed off and if people listened or went back to re-read they would've had 1-2 scum bang bang in a row.
Incorrect. I figured shinobi was my partner around mid-late game. Regardless, glorifying previous conquests doesn't mean much to me I'm afraid :neutral: . Nor do I exactly think this glorified past is the reason why you're being pushed as much as you do.

--

I'm not for the Persivul scumread. I've outlined two posts that seem to come from a town mindset for me, and nobody has even addressed them. Frankly I think he is just getting dished on because he is a relatively new active slot that joined the biggest bandwagon. Had any of the other fresh faces done the same thing, you all would have flipped out too.

--

Again Comm (if you're town) Kiss kiss, xoxoxo, sorry sorry, huggy hug :facepalm: don't hate me.

I have 2 posts left. After that my lips are sealed. :dead:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Unless someone jumps ship, we are about to experience a big drag out. The wagons are evenly matched. If Lang joins Comm, and Comm joins Socrates, then we'll still be at a draw and the decinding factor will be none other than Socrates replacement. However If Lang picks Socrates, then the hammer is up to Comm.

^ If we leave the game as is, this is how it will hypothetically go down. Not being able to come to a lynch will be stupid. So either we do 1 of two things. Either 1) let Lang ultimately decide the lynch, or 2) start debating in order to force a lynch onto our respected targets by persuading someone to jump ship. Kinda would rather see option 2, and settle for 1 if nobody cares to put more effort forward. Frankly though, Option one seems to be leading towards a Comm lynch, so everyone against the Comm lynch should strive for option 2.

--

@random

you're not voting Comm because you know him to be dick-ish. Nobody has really said, "
Comm is a dick, and it's scummy, lynch him.
" besides one small point brought forward by Drag. That is not the crux of the issues brought forward. Explain your stances better rather than being lackluster. You're not really attempting to prove why Soc. is scum and Comm is town. Instead you're just chilling.

@Vedith
In post 66, Vedith wrote:CommKnight - Shit logic, shit arguments, getting salty, this is our town Comm! I want to see Comm do some work as there's not really much to go on apart from Comm more or less whining. For now though I like his slot as more town than not. And lets hope to fuck that he doesn't become town confirmed.
Going by your judgements, seems like you're not losing much by lynching him then if you are unsure of his alignment. Further, why can't Scum!knight bring forward shit logic and get salty when threatened? You say Socrates had bad votes, but how is Comm's better? You also say you want to see more work out of Comm, so are you satisfied with him now that time has passed?

@jjh927

In post 179, jjh927 wrote:I was updating my readslist as I went through the thread and had pretty much decided I was voting Socrates, then when Persivul replaced in I scumread him.
Unlike Persvul, you haven't even attempted to explain or bring further evidence onto your scum target (Soc), nor have you defended (Comm). go into detail, or you can just baah! baah! sheep. Regardless, you should be trying to sell your ideas here. I don't want to overly hinder you from scumhunting, but I think your focus should be on the current wagons.

@Carca

I mean, I'm kinda repeating myself here but I haven't even seen a shred of reasoning for why you think Comm town. Lastly, you're attacking Soc. for asking fluffy questions at post after commenting on game setup in post . How is this scummier than anything else that occurred before hand? Also If you townread me, I asked Michael a similar question that Soc. asked me in order to gain a better understanding of him.
(I asked for age and mafia history)
. So it's not out of the picture for a townie to ask such questions is it? Unless we are both scum :twisted:

@Bins

In post 201, Bins wrote:Socrates town read was based on him preaching how hard it was to play this game as town versus scum and from someone who had played this game as scum before (and talked about how he had just lurked and won that), I felt the preaching was pretty genuine. But overall I have no strong read on the slot because yeah, not a lot to work with. Him going "scum is in the lurkers!" and then disappearing is a little eh weird?
Is it so out of this world that experiencing the set up in a townie perspective vs. a scum perspective is a compete and total different experience? Him enjoying the scum experience due to the ease, and then disliking the town experience due to it's harder nature and lack of tools?
<--- based on his "outlook" of course
. If scum is going to preach
"look for the lurking!"
then doesn't that go against his win condition when he in turn lurks? Instead wouldn't you expect him to be more active in order for his line of thinking to be plausible and effective? I think his inactivity was due to IRL circumstances or an apathetic attitude towards playing a town position
(or a healthy dose of both)
. To use the argument, he is scum lurking after he said watch out for the lurking players isn't adding up for me.

I kinda feel like
@Everyone
should maybe consider this ^

--

1 more post before I begin using the extra ones. Again I apologize for the walls, but I don't know how else to do this. Lastly
In post 205, Persivul wrote:The Cheech and Chong thing or whatever it is you're doing is pretty annoying man.
I kinda second this. :( If I felt as if your writing resembled your cognitive process I wouldn't have an issue, but it currently reads as a forced personality that muddies your content. Sorry.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Aubrey »

....ya'll do know that Soc is being replaced right? That's the reason for the extension. The previous two comments assume he is still here and refusing to comment, which is incorrect.
In post 210, CommKnight wrote:I'm gonna facepalm so fucking hard when Aubrey pushes for a Socrates mislynch tomorrow after this mislynch.
:roll: If I scum read him as much as you assume I do, don't you think he would be hammered by now?
In post 210, CommKnight wrote:
Honestly, I've given up, half the town doesn't even give a shit about this game. The other half think they nailed scum!Comm and are too stubborn to realize both wagons are on town. I'm sure as fuck ain't voting my TR today just to survive either. I'd rather be done with this headache and watch town burn itself to the ground like they do every other time they mislynch me. It's inevitably what will happen.
If both wagons are on town then damn. However the way you're handling this is wrong. Gloating about ability doesn't save you, in fact it makes you look worse. You shouldn't have to tell me your the bomb, I should be able to see for myself your the bomb. Further, I seriously doubt you're being pushed based on your past as you seem to believe you are.
<--- A point you still haven't addressed

You've also commented repeatedly about how every game you get pushed, and nearly lynched, yet you make it sound like its the towns fault and not partially your own. If this happens in every game then you should take some responsibility for your actions being perceived as scummy, and not try to blame it solely on the towns lack of ability like you seem to be doing. It reads as if you're relying on your past in order to make up for your present behaviors. A town you really should consider this, and try to limit the target you paint on your back since this seems to be a habitual thing, however I don't get that feeling from you.

Lastly, I've recently pushed you on your reads. I've even brought forward some reasons to suspect one of them maybe town. You haven't even bothered commenting on those now. Instead of engaging me with my issues or differing reads, you're now ignoring them by whining about the game state. This only makes me want to dig my heels in more. This is probably the same thing that Drag was feeling.

--

Should a large base of the town feel like both wagons are on town, then consider bringing forward a new target. I'm about to officially check out for the day phase.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 221, Lang Buddha wrote: aaaaAAA; why would gloating about ability be a bad tactic, I don't thnk so man, it's some smart shit man. If he can convince us he can scumhunt then we'd be stupid to kill him off, alright?! Ahah-ahah, Yet here you are begging to differ, mmhhm. What am I trying to say, man? Excuses for mislynching is all I'm hearing from you, u know, while you're wrapping yourself around Comm for what, man, u know? If you are town you must be reaction testing or something.
Interesting, it's one of those "excuses" of mine that you're using to FOS him. You know, disarming that trap and all.

In post 26, Aubrey wrote:This is like disarming a trap. If you thought this to be something that scum would likely do, then why bring it up now instead of waiting to see if someone would fall into it? I do however agree somewhat with the sentiment. Ish. More to come on this later probably.
In post 198, Lang Buddha wrote:You kinda did disarm that trap, man, and for what, man, hmm? It could've been so beautiful, u know..
FoS: Comm

Furthermore you're just going to buy into someone's own personal testimonials? That's like believing any shop that says,
"Best Coffee in Town!"
Or scum who promise to be great at scumhunting thus you should keep them around! Even if he is correct, why does that make him town? Scum or town can say this. If scum say it, they are giving you reason to not lynch them. If town say it they are giving you reason not to lynch them, and only paint a target on their back for scum to NK. So which side actually benefits by doing this?

--

This is my last post until the next 24 hrs. Lang isn't in my town reads currently.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

Feel like people are just getting tired of this day phase. I know I am. All of these "quick hammer pushes" do not interest me in the least. I've considered voting Soc on a multiple occasion just to get onto tomorrow, and I'm leaning town on the guy. Inactivity has run this game down a good deal.

--

Drag consider re-looking at the rules. Single votes do count as posts. You also shouldn't bend the warning rule to your advantage. It's meant for accidents.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Aubrey »

It only takes one scum to decide a kill target. Unless you all think both scum were inactive during the night phase, I'd chalk this up to being more of a poor scum tactic. The other option being if one player was inactive, and the other player didn't know that they could just direct a kill without consent of their buddy
(In which case I'd be looking at the newer players & one inactive)
In post 311, CommKnight wrote:Afterall, I convinced the majority of my top TR's this game to help vote Drag off and Drag did some REALLY scummy things.
Uhuh...

--
In post 314, Persivul wrote: That's pretty much what I was going to say.

VOTE: Socrates
Explain this one to me. Initially it felt that you voted him because the day was dying, and you were just voting to get a flip, because the day was "
fucking boring
." Later you mentioned that your belief in the slot solidified when you felt he was scum lurking in the hopes that the attention would dissipate. It is brought to your attention that he was being replaced, so he couldn't be lurking. Then he reclaims his slot after being gone a week by the graces of the mod. Currently you have no explanation as to why you think him scum, and I'm curious.

--

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 331, CommKnight wrote:Aubrey is also a candidate
I only play a single game at a time, and rarely post outside of game threads.

--

I don't know who I want to vote right now.

--

I haven't been wow'd by Bulge, and I'm not wow'd by Comm right now. Socrates has some shit to make up for, and since his absence was site wide (and not just this game) it lessened by apathetic town read a hair. The Drag wagon wasn't exactly great, at all. The no kill is puzzling. Vedith has mostly been riding a wagon out, and basically not caring to venture outside it. Lang is just an anomaly to me. I like Persivul, but sometimes I think he just missed a few things in the catchup. Bins seems happy sitting on the sidelines making side commentary
(still think town)
. Michael doesn't interest me right now, and still leaning town. JJH, eh though at least he has some bite to him. Random, eh. If he got lynched/killed I don't know if I'd cry over it. Think this is more due to style differences however. Then there's Carcalilly one of the biggest roller coasters for me. Either I think she is absolutely town, or I want to rope her at odd times.

--

pre-edit, Yea I didn't exactly understand where he was going with that.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Aubrey »

That's L1 on Bulge btw.

--
In post 334, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 327, Lang Buddha wrote:As of now everyone posted at least once after Day2 started, so, nobody is really inactive. We'll have to assume this was a dumb scumplay.
the bulge hasnt
VOTE: the bulge
with lang scumbuddy
I entertained this thought earlier in the day phase, but I feel like if they were buddies he wouldn't miss the fact that his bud hadn't posted yet. Not seeing this as a distancing maneuver either. I'd expect him to just vote his partner if it were.
In post 337, Michael22Omega wrote:Just reporting that the scum team is bins and jjh927 and then going back
I spent 5 minutes of association reads into this and I'm confident
See you all later
not convinced.

--

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

jjh927

CommKnight
Aubrey

The Bulge

Lang Buddha
Persivul

Socrates

Vedith

Bins

Randomidget

Carcalilly

Michael 220mega

Dragnalus

green: Hard Town | Known Town
Red: Hard scum | Known Scum
Blue: Town Lean
Pink: Scum Lean

--

This is pretty close to were I was yesterday minus the flips. Wavering reads were just pushed into a lean.

--

1 | 12
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm a bit more interested in Vedith and Lang than yourself, but yes you're still in the scummy pile.
In post 366, CommKnight wrote:You seemed good in our other game
I'm not the same Aubrey this time around. Scum then, town now. Two very different alignments that require a different outlook and mindset.
In post 366, CommKnight wrote:do you really think I'd not kill someone N1 if I were scum?
This is one of the reasons why you are not my main interest in comparison to the other two, but yes I could argue a world where you no lynch. Your pushes day one still sucked in my eyes, but there was a moment when you had a null scum lean on Bulge, and then out of nowhere you made a comment that would have meant you town-read him instead. It was when you said, "
I hope scum N kill you
" after he complained about the hold up, and wanted to just get on with your lynch D1. It was an odd shift for me, one that would make me wonder if you were his buddy pissed that he was hard bussing you out the gate. A bit out there theory yes, but possible.

--

2 | 12
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Aubrey »

That is one of the biggest self preservation pushes I've ever seen, and I don't buy it. You had all this time to push me on my first few posts & you waited until now? You're just making a random push on the first person anybody has said anything slightly crossed against basically. I'm waiting to hear from Bins and Soc. I have half a mind to just hammer you now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

I assume you think Persivul took out JJH N2 because he was pushing him upon entry late D1. Feel like intentionally not killing is a bad play for Pers through N1 since it puts a harsh spot light on his buddy. I find it easier to assume that Bulge wasn't really around, and lang didn't know he could control the NK on his own without consent from his teammate. Being new to the site (but having off site experience with rules that may differ here), I can see him having this error.

That being said is the sole reason why I waver...Sadly I'm going to be plagued by the above suspicions, so it's probably better to just get rid of him. I doubt he'll be able to win me over as time goes on, and there is little else he has done that I consider townie.

--

Intent to hammer
by either tonight or early tomorrow.

--

Let's also loose the egos and focus on the game. Save the bragging and smack talk for post game please. This type of behavior just drains the energy out of games.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Lang Buddah

Night night.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Apologies, dude.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Only in one game.

There weren't any threads that interested me that was worth a comment.

Shocker, Aubrey didn't post during those two days.

Unless you think I had a reason to not kill, pick elsewhere. I'm too invested in games I join to let a no kill happen, especially when I'm scum. I also know I can take control of the kill w/o my buds input if he isn't around.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I've claimed many a times as well... Standard.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 427, Persivul wrote:
In post 418, Aubrey wrote:Only in one game.

There weren't any threads that interested me that was worth a comment.

Shocker, Aubrey didn't post during those two days.

Unless you think I had a reason to not kill, pick elsewhere. I'm too invested in games I join to let a no kill happen, especially when I'm scum. I also know I can take control of the kill w/o my buds input if he isn't around.
In post 424, Aubrey wrote:I've claimed many a times as well... Standard.
Do you have anything to say today other than defending yourself?
Not at this time. I need to just sit down and re-ISO people / relook at the game. I had a townread on you day one, and overall usually liked some of your commentary, however a majority of people don't feel the same way. I need to revisit the read and consider it's worth.

Vedith caught my eye cause everyday it seems he just picks a target, and rides out that push out while putting minimum effort forward. The added reason why I didn't like him was due to the fact that I felt he might be another person who could have let a NK go by undeclared by demeanor. You however just brought forward the notion of him being addicted to the site, so that kinda voids out that reasoning.

The more I contemplate my suspicion against Comm, the more outlandish it feels to me regarding the dynamic between him and Buldge.

--

Overall I'm confused with the info that I have, and don't know what to do with it.
In post 428, Persivul wrote:
In post 385, Randomnamechange wrote:My lynch order rn is lang -> aubrey -> pers, vedith most likely
In post 399, Randomnamechange wrote:End of that post was LAMIST
These are the last two posts from last night's kill. The second one was responding to Aubrey.
RM has been side-eyeing me this whole game. If you think I'm the type of scum player who quickly eliminates potential threats from the game, he would have been the victim of N1 or N2. JJH wasn't a threat to me either. He was however pushing you a lot, so by using your logic that would make you scummy, no?

The notion of me not posting during the first night phase is also relatively weak reasoning that I've already explained, and the LAMIST argument is crap in general against me. When players whip out their dicks, and bicker back and forth about whose better and who is a shit player, it generates a shitty environment. I try to snuff those environments, and that is NAI at best.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Aubrey »

Da fuck. I've defended myself adequately, and nobody has even bothered to counter argue my defenses. Hell, nobody has even bothered to add onto Persivuls case for that matter. You lot have nothing on me of value besides me not being on the Bulge wagon even though I was suspicious of him. He was run up fast and quick hammered. If Pers is town, and I'm lynched tomorrow, it's going to be real interesting.

Also, wth Comm??? You've been town reading me this whole game. Why all of a sudden is this "
Yea, I'll push him tomorrow.
" Explain this hard transition of thought.

I also think Soc is due a prod.
In post 437, Bins wrote:Honestly I think it's more likely Aubrey than Persivul at this point but I'm lazy and can't get into this game more and I think we're lynching these two one after another either way
Great.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 440, CommKnight wrote:Well Aubrey, I'm obviously wrong about ONE of my TR's if Persivul is town. Unless you think Vedith or some other null is indeed the scum, why not push there right now?

6/8
You're currently just following the masses, and not even bothering to look at the validity or invalidity of the town read you had for me in the first place. Instead you're pushing it off onto me to find someone scummier FOR you as a means to save myself. :roll:. And you wonder why I'm on the fence with you at times.

I've defended and pushed against all the reasons presented against me properly. My job is done in that department, and it is up to you all to consider those defenses, and my actions up to this point (which are not being considered at all IMO.)

If Persivul is lynched & flips town, please try and consider the above and the points I presented in my defense. I still haven't even had a chance to reconsider the game since I've been defending myself. I'll try and do that tonight or tomorrow. Toodles.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 443, Persivul wrote: Yes, that's how I see it. Flip me now - I'm just going to be a distraction scum can hide behind.
In post 444, Persivul wrote:
In post 432, Bins wrote:Do you want me to vote you lmfao
No, I want you to vote Aubrey.
You sure seem resounded in sacrificing yourself there for the greater good, buddy.

Regardless, two town mislynches are probably being lined up. Persivul is coming from a perspective that isn't focused on purely saving his own neck in this situation. Scum in this situation would probably be hard pushing mislynches in contrast to their own position. Unless he is trying to play on the hearts of people by offering himself as a sacrifice, his most recent posts are extremely town-ish.

6 | 8
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm just now saying you're likely town? What's this trash, you've been a damn townread for me most this game. Re look at my ISO when people were all over your ass.

I d k who I want to vote, or push right now. Clearly not you since you're not hammered. Either scum is lining up lynches or hiding in the shadows laughing at the foolish town. This line'n up two very likely mis lynches though I'm not for. Period. You all are asking me to present a smoking gun, and I can't.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Aubrey »

CommKnight
: :neutral: You good sir, are the absolute biggest pain in my arse to come to a decision on. Like on one hand I really want to believe you're town, then on the other I want to absolutely lynch you with every fiber in my body.

Persivul
: Felt like he was town most the game. The more I ponder the slot, the more that "Lamist" shit naws at me. Gotta love paranoia. Still feel like a trapped scum would hard push someone else, and hard defend themselves, over playing a lamist maneuver. Or if they were to play the sacrificial victim, I feel like a bigger show might have been put on.

Socrates
: This show, no-show, show, no-show thing is really annoying. Like really annoying. It gets to the point to where I want to just lynch the slot. More so out of annoyance though...
@MOD
would you be willing to clarify if he choose to replace out, or if he just ran out of prods thus force replaced? If it is the latter my desire to lynch it will be that much more intensified.

Vedith
: My issues remain. Scared he is just the type who plays in a scummy manner regardless of alignment, which is always frustrating.

Bins
: Town.

Carcalilly
: Town. @Carc&Bins, props to you peeps if you're scum. Like everything feels genuine, and I doubt I could even fake some of the commentary made by ya'll as scum.

Michael 220mega
: Erm. The main basis is why hasn't this slot been killed when it was perceived town by the majority. Couldn't the same have been applied to me up to N2? Or Carcalilly? Even Bins? This type of argument is better suited for later in the game. The kills also seem to have been more in the hopes of causing mislynches than getting rid of highly town read players. JJH I assume points to Persivul. RM points to me. That hammer day 2 though...One ballsy as fuck play if town. One smart play as scum.

--

So I was writing, andI literally almost voted Michael due to his hammer. Why in the world does he unvote Comm at L1 day 1? I'm looking though his ISO and getting town vibes, and having way to many "
omg this guy is kinda genius if he is scum
" thoughts. VOTE: Socrates Michael is probably town for me.

--

I'm looking in Soc | Vedith | Comm | & Persivul for final scum. Officially gagged now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Pers?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

Whelp that's scum attempting to frame me. I sure as hell wouldn't have killed Persivul over Caracalilly if I was eliminating threats off of me. Not when she is a strong town read & Persivul was suspect in most people's eyes. Hell killing Bins or Comm would have been a smarter play to eliminate the town block.

hopefully you all see this, but I'm sure you all will just counter argue that I'm just a manipulative scummy scum.

VOTE: Boon

Pre-edit: or maybe you will see it? :-)
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 480, Boonskiies wrote:Not going to lie, I haven't caught up at all in this game. In theory, if you think I'd give up my 2 year plus scum undefeated record and not catch up here should really give away what my alignment is. Normally, I'd be posting more, but with the post restriction stuff, I've been trying to wait until I have time to do a big post, which wouldn't be that much time, at all. Even more of a town tell from me, really.

Self proclaimed tells mean little I'm afraid. Sorry.
In post 478, CommKnight wrote:
You all wanted Persivul dead, well he's dead and he's town. So screw off with your ego shit of being wrong and vote Assemble. Michael should've died multiple times in the night and his slot hasn't. This is scum.
Vaguely remember you being okay with his lynch, and not really coming to his defense. But whatever. Going through Michaels ISO I felt townie vibes all throughout it. Are you just voting off of the fact he isn't dead, or have you actually iso'ed him? Nobody has really pointed fingers at Bins and Carca (whom became decent townreads later on in the game), so by your logic they to should be suspected as well. You also shouldn't expect scum to kill Ambassador off yesterday since he is getting flak from you and Bins either.

My eyes are locked on Socrates's/Boon's general waste of a slot, and Vedith currently.

--

My feelings were correct about Perse likely being town, & I'm not going to go against my gut vibes again right now soo....

<3
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Okay....time to come to a decision. Vedith vote someone please. Assem, vote someone. The only thing working in your favor is your predecessor I'm afraid. Not a fan of your most recent post either since you're keeping your options open.

We all are spouting hard townreads, so scum is obviously faking a hard town-read somewhere.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Aubrey »

:-/

I'm even cooler w/ lynching boon now. Scum playing on emotion or really lackluster town. Either way I'm fine with it being lynched. Gagged now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

Going in order of Carc's attack...

--

Again, I only play one game at a time. Naturally I wouldn't be active during the night unless something interesting happened in the general discussion or mafia discussion threads. Rarely that is the case. Do with that knowledge what you will. With as active as I've been, do you really think i'd foolishly let a night slip by me? Twice at that. Not to mention my slot goes from town read to scum read and vise versa from day to day. Not the smartest plan to draw out this game in my position.

--

Bulge was quickly run up, and quick hammered. While I myself had mild suspicion on the slot, I prefer to use my time carefully & wisely rather than just quick hammering away. Once a slot reaches close to L2 I rarely join that wagon early on unless I have a strong feeling about it flipping scum. I like weighing my options, and at the time I had a number of slots I was frustrated with.

--

I was fine lynching Boon. As were you. If you join a game, you should at least look at the basics of what has occurred up to your replacement. I don't expect a full catch up, but if you don't even know how many scum there are, or how many have been lynched after a number of days have past since your replacement, then I consider it BS since it goes against your win condition to be ignorant. It's not like this game has a lot of content to shuffle through in order to be somewhat relevant with what has been happening. Mixed in with Soc's lack of participation, I had had enough of the slot. Vedith did have a decent point to his defense, but frankly frustration took over and I didn't care.

--

As for you trying to pin me to the NK's pls refer to post regarding Persivul. Can't say much about RM, or why he was killed.

--
In post 506, Carcalilly wrote:also the fact he hasn't been nked when i totally expected him to be for a while ;; same goes for Michael but still

Why should I be killed? The mafia are making kills that would point to me, and you all have my slot on a roller coaster ride. I'm one of the best bets to keep around for a mislynch currently.

Why aren't you expecting Comm to bite the bullet btw? Everyone just about town reads him, and he is still ticking away after day 1. Bins has been a general town read as well for the most part. Hell, YOU yourself have been a general town read for most this game. You can sit here and basically apply this argument to just about every single one of us for the most part.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Well I'm not going to waste my time continuing to explain why you're wrong, not when I've already put in a good amount of effort trying to do so the first go around. Especially when all your going to do is call out WIFOM, and only counter argue with "
something just ticks me off, but I cant verbalize what.
"
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Aubrey »

How does no killing support a scum frame tactic on myself for townie points? That's just illogical, and wouldn't support my win con. Hypothetically killing off another town member who suspected me would have been supporting my win con, and would have been the extra spice for my plot if I were scum. It makes better sense to believe I'm just aloof as scum who forgets to place in a NK, and that's far fetched already. Least, I'd hope ya'll would think me a better player than that.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Aubrey »

Hope he is mafia. The thought of repeating my pleas is nauseating. :?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Aubrey »

Bummer.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Aubrey »

GG Vedith!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 548, Carcalilly wrote: and Aubrey I like you as a player, sorry for side suspecting you all the time lol
I hope to play more games with you in the future ^^

:] All good, all good. Fun game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”