Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Unlike rb and Eddie though, I have the testicular fortitude not to quit the game and go home to cry to my gal.
I just do the crying to my gal part and skip the quitting ;)

Pedit: @Eddie - You openly lied about me on Game Day 1 to make a case and I think (and have thought) you were town. You don't need to make me work to understand frustration and annoyance with how people have been playing this game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3129, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 4.04

Eddie Cane
(3): Flavor Leaf, NotTheRealPaul, Game Replacement
Flavor Leaf
(1): Eddie Cane
TwoInAMillion
(1): frog

Not Voting
(4): UnaBombaH, wavemode, Thor665, TwoInAMillion

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-29 09:00:00)
Mod Notes:
I am happy with this being a win regardless. i am happy it took 3 scum, a faked guilty, and the worst town in 5 years for me to get mislynched.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

1) I talked about the missed kill multiple times. Thor, go read up on it.
2) Una mentioned a role cop earlier.
3) Eddie will flip scum here, so this doesn't matter.
4) It wasn't a quick hammer. Eddie was at L-1 earlier, and it went down, and he stayed at L-2 for a while.
5) How did the watcher catch Game out if watcher claimed first?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3199, Eddie Cane wrote:this gameisnt a bust if you listen to me. never lynch two/frog. lynching flavor, game, Paul, wave in that order wins. town has a mislynch (thanks to two saves). use it.
I kinda want to lynch Two just to not have to deal with a newb any more.

Why do you think Frog is the more trustworthy of the two cross claims? Didn't you have issues with Skitter?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Vote Count 4.05 - FINAL

:dead:
Eddie Cane
(5): Flavor Leaf, NotTheRealPaul, Game Replacement, wavemode, TwoInAMillion
(Lynch)
:dead:
Flavor Leaf
(1): Eddie Cane

Not Voting
(5): Thor665, frog, UnaBombaH

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-29 09:00:00)
Mod Notes:
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Day 4 Lynch
Eddie Cane -
Town Doctor
- lynched Day 4

Night 4 begins now and will last for 48 hours, or (expired on 2017-08-19 18:45:00)
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Night 4 Kill
wavemode -
Town Even-Night Tracker
-
killed during the night.

Day 5 begins now and will end in (expired on 2017-09-02 21:35:00)
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Vote Count 5.01

Not Voting
(7): Thor665, NotTheRealPaul, frog, UnaBombaH, Game Replacement, Flavor Leaf, TwoInAMillion

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-09-02 21:37:00)
Mod Notes:
<(") | (")>
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Well, I guess now we should lynch Flavor?

Vote: FlavorLeaf

NTRP is almost confirmed scum at this point as well, not sure about Game Replacement and Frog. I think Thor and Una are town.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Also, night actions.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

With only 4 to lynch and only 3 scum I guess I should:

unvote
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by wavemode »

Oh ffs

retired...?
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by frog »

In post 3135, Game Replacement wrote:I checked FL last night.
From my point of view Game Replacement is confirmed scum, as nobody visited Flavor Leaf Night 3. Flavor Leaf is also confirmed scum, excepting the existence of a Ninja Roleblocker. I will not be lynching outside these two players today.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3212, frog wrote:
In post 3135, Game Replacement wrote:I checked FL last night.
From my point of view Game Replacement is confirmed scum, as nobody visited Flavor Leaf Night 3. Flavor Leaf is also confirmed scum, excepting the existence of a Ninja Roleblocker. I will not be lynching outside these two players today.
FL and GR are scum. 100% confirmed.

I'm so sad that TiaM hammered Eddie before we got to talk it out, wave didn't even get to claim and give his night action (don't know if it would have mattered though as he only had one).
Also people should've seen the interactions that GR and FL pulled, I have NO IDEA why people ended up accepting Eddie as more likely scum.
His way of communicating and writing might be condescending and rude, but you CAN NOT READ THAT AS ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE.

My scum pool for now is honestly GR-FL-TiaM

That will not change until GR and FL have been lynched, and we are in a spot where I can reevaluate with less people in play.

I'll make a separate post for my plan of operation, but here is a partial claim that should clear some things up (that I didn't get to do last night).
I am a Town Rolecop

Night 1: checked Mario - result: 1-shot bulletproof

Night 2: DERPED - result: felt stupid for forgetting to post night action
Night 3: checked Thor - result: Vanilla
Night 4: checked GR - result: Vanilla

I had to confirm GR last night, because I didn't get to save Eddie from lynch D3.
Now there is absolutely NO CHANCE that GR isn't scum.
And since his RC-claim is the one thing that "saved" FLs dumb town-JOAT-claim D3 (still can't believe people believed FL over Eddie), we now have two confirmed scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This is more for me at this point, because I likely already cost town this game with that death tunnel on Eddie, and my bad play is being taken advantage of. Bar a ninja roleblocker, Frog is confirmed scum who was likely setting up mislynches in Eddie and myself.
In post 2580, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2576, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2573, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Game Replacement is probably the one bussing.
he was setting up rb to be mislynched after mario flipped scum
to whatever b.s. this is lmao
Ok good, I think we can actually agree on something.

I'll wait for ~12hours to hammer, just to try and make sure Mario (or anyone for that matter) has time to speak up before it.
Its 7:20 in the morning here, so I assume our 'murica -friends are sleepind atm?
In post 2582, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2577, Eddie Cane wrote:idc if we lynch Mario but if he flips town I want frog on a stick
I'm fairly certain he doesn't flip town, not anymore.
His play wasn't on par with what I have read from him, and I think Flavor Leaf managed to drag some tells out of him.
In post 2624, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2618, MarioManiac4 wrote:I COULD HAVE LITERALLY CONFIRMED MYSELF AS TOWN TONIGHT

AND YOU DECIDED TO LYNCH ME TODAY FOR REASONS ???
Oh, I was willing to hear you out.
Mainly because I think rb will be alive tomorrow, and depending on your flip he might need a lynch. :]

No need to be mad Mario, the hammer has fallen, and now we wait..
This isn't how town acts after having a 1-shot BP result when Mario was claiming Vig. Una said things like "Fairly certain mario doesn't flip town" when he flat out knew that Mario was lying about being a vig, as the 1-shot bp result from Night 1. Also, GR claimed Rolecop, why would Una need to investigate GR? Also, as of now, Una's the only full investigative role that claimed. Una's claim is literally the only full role in this game besides the doctor, when Wave is a flipped even night tracker, and both Frog/GR claimed odd night investigative. Also, Una posted about willing to "hear you out" after Mario said he could have confirmed himself as town, when Una knew that he wasn't going to flip town vigilante from that investigation, so what's the point of hearing him out if he should have been confirmed scum to you.

Scum is Una and Frog. I also think that people flat out stating 3 scum members left is incredibly scummy considering we had a SK in this game. Also, the fact that he claimed full role cop in the first place is a scum tell.

If there is a 3rd scum member, it's likely Paul. He turned on Eddie yesterday, and he's probably going to end up on me today. GG scum. Deserve the win.

Come to think of it, Mario said to lynch me, Paul, and Una, so he got two of them right if that's the case.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3213, UnaBombaH wrote:I am a Town Rolecop
Night 1: checked Mario - result: 1-shot bulletproof

Night 2: DERPED - result: felt stupid for forgetting to post night action
Night 3: checked Thor - result: Vanilla
Night 4: checked GR - result: Vanilla
Why I highlighted my N1?

In case our scum-doofuses try to sow dissent amongst us and dare to call my claim fake:
Click "ISO" next to my nick.
Press CTRL+F.
Look for the following things:
"Claiming role: TEAMPLAYER" - started it off in my 2nd post
"I claimed or clumsily crumbed a PR here" - first of my "denials"
"Im gonna RC" - made it look like I was still talking about RadiantCowbells.
"Im totally RC." - I was afraid I might be too obvious with this, but it seems scum didn't see this or didn't care. :]
"I honestly had the best one!" - I had already checked Mario, so I knew his Vig-claim was BS.
"would a rolecop be able to say you are SK" - my 2nd "denial", I almost screwed my crumbs up with the Mario-interaction, that is why I had to make that outburst towards rb to direct attention elsewhere.
"For now I'd say I don't want us to claim. Scum already failed one NK for one reason or another, let them miss another before we claim." -
this is the one I was most afraid of last night, and the thing I left out of my full claim. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I AM KILLABLE N5.

I'm eager to believe that Eddie saved the NK-targets, and that is the reason we didn't have any deaths before, but it could also be that I was the target one night.

I wanted to claim at the end of D4, before people would hammer Eddie (and this is why I'm heavily suspecting TiaM), with as much of the claims out before deciding what to do.
I'm going to check TiaM N5, because I THINK FL and GR are not the scum PR (I'm rather sure there is one).

Frog+Me are Town. We need one more to have a chance to win. Frog knows what to do N5, no need to discuss it further.
Thor, Paul and TiaM need to give reads on each other and not vote anyone yet.

We lynch FL today, because GR is confirmed to not have a PR.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3214, Flavor Leaf wrote:This isn't how town acts after having a 1-shot BP result when Mario was claiming Vig.
That is exactly how a full rolecop acts in that spot.
I knew he had fake-claimed, but I didn't know his alignment.
I didn't know whether SK would have helped Town more than scum, according to Eddie it could've.
I also didn't want to reveal my role outright.

I hope its too late to try and convince our Vanillas to follow you, your past day-actions have been horrible, and no one should follow you anymore..! :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It's confirmed I was role blocked at this point, so Frog's lock scum bar a ninja role blocker targeting me.

@Thor/Two/GR - Please don't vote me just yet. GR, you got that JOAT read on me, and you town read me for it yesterday. Please continue doing so. I'll answer any questions you want. Please look at Una and Frog's play from yesterday and I think it looks rather obvious that they were trying to set up a double mislynch. Frog's timing of his claim shows it too, actually. He knew all of the actions before hand, and he made it seem like I had basically a for sure guilty on Eddie.

Also, I'm not going to push it, but Una also claimed "I am a Town Rolecop", as if him claiming wouldn't have been implied....-.- this was wording to make it come off as townier, but in actuality, it made it scummier. I'll bring that up post game, I guess, because that's just WIFOM.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3216, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3214, Flavor Leaf wrote:This isn't how town acts after having a 1-shot BP result when Mario was claiming Vig.
That is exactly how a full rolecop acts in that spot.
I knew he had fake-claimed, but I didn't know his alignment.
I didn't know whether SK would have helped Town more than scum, according to Eddie it could've.
I also didn't want to reveal my role outright.

I hope its too late to try and convince our Vanillas to follow you,
your past day-actions have been horrible, and no one should follow you anymore..! :lol:
Like I said, scum is taking advantage of my poor play.

That is not how a town role cop acts. You were completely contradicting yourself. What do you mean you didn't know his alignment? He fake claimed, so you thought he could be town? How often do you see SK and automatically assume there is a SK? Even if you did assume he was a SK, your play doesn't match what town does. You also were giving the intent to hammer and was giving a confirmed liar from what you just stated a chance at living.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3217, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I'm not going to push it, but Una also claimed "I am a Town Rolecop", as if him claiming wouldn't have been implied....-.- this was wording to make it come off as townier, but in actuality, it made it scummier. I'll bring that up post game, I guess, because that's just WIFOM.
I wrote what my role-PM says.
That is called claiming. :]

Please send GR NK me N5, so we actually have to hunt for your third buddy! :giggle:
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by frog »

In post 3217, Flavor Leaf wrote:He knew all of the actions before hand, and he made it seem like I had basically a for sure guilty on Eddie.
If I remember correctly, I told you that you could trust your result before you claimed it, so this point is disingenuous
In post 2836, frog wrote:
In post 2827, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm going to share, but I want people to chime in and see people potentially freak out. Also, if I was blocked by town of some sort, then my action means nothing.
I think it would be best to proceed as if your result was genuine
Also, anyone not yet convinced of my role should go back and read my interactions with Eddie on Day Two. It should be very clear that I knew he had visited rb Night One.
In post 2935, frog wrote:Flavor Leaf, how do you explain the absence of a kill last night?
Are you still claiming that traitor was targeted Night Three in order to explain the lack of a kill? Because, if so, then your criticism of Una for assuming three scum is hypocritical, and, if not, then the most credible reason is that Eddie protected me from a kill.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by frog »

Flavor Leaf, the whole 'this is not how town acts' when it blatantly is is becoming tiresome and looks very much like scum realising they have been caught
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And you're calling my play at the end of the day scummy? You had plenty of time to claim yesterday.

To me, your softing looks like you were setting up a fake claim, and I had crumbs as well, except mine weren't setting up a fake claim.
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Game Replacement »

So Scum win on a mis lynch. That mean that Una and Fog are 100% Scum faking to get a lynch.

So I'm not x shot. I'm actually weam odd night role cop.
Night 1 I (well, my ither body) targeted Frog and got no result. This means that Frog was rolestopped. Night 3 I checked FL and that returned with JOAT. That means he is town otherwise i would have been dead.

This also means that Frog lied about his action.
So who's last Scum in NTRP, Million and Thor?

VOTE: Una
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Game Replacement »

Weak*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”