UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3218, Flavor Leaf wrote:That is not how a town role cop acts. You were completely contradicting yourself. What do you mean you didn't know his alignment? He fake claimed, so you thought he could be town? How often do you see SK and automatically assume there is a SK? Even if you did assume he was a SK, your play doesn't match what town does. You also were giving the intent to hammer and was giving a confirmed liar from what you just stated a chance at living.
I didn't know his alignment. I knew his role had a modifier of "1-shot bulletproof".
I speculated him being SK or a scum-PR, and like said, there are arguments out there that SK can be more helpful to town than scum in games like this.
Me "giving him a chance to live" was because he could still give valuable content before being hammered (if he were to be SK).
AFTER being hammered he was just salty, that was clear to see.

You forcing scummy actions to my words confirms your own alignment, so I have no problem with this! :lol:

PEDIT: me softing was because I was hoping that even with my claim I could live till today, but I wasn't sure if you had already targeted me.
Eddie flipping Doc confirmed that you guys still have work to do, if you want to take me out.

PEDIT2:
So I'm not x shot. I'm actually weam odd night role cop.
And this type of fake-claiming helped Town because?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3221, frog wrote:Flavor Leaf, the whole 'this is not how town acts' when it blatantly is is becoming tiresome and
looks very much like scum realising they have been caught
This is why I'm town and they are scum. If he were town, he wouldn't have said looks here. Like, he just wouldn't have. Because that's what I'd be. I realize how I look, and you know, it doesn't matter. You guys set me up pretty hard, and I really can't fight it. I understand why it makes sense for me to be the lynch today. The game is over after that. The fact that Una stated I was 100% conf scum when even you brought up why, if you were town, there would be a possibility still, whereas Una just ignored that.

You guys played well, and this was probably Una's best game on site. Congrats on the win.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3225, UnaBombaH wrote:I didn't know his alignment. I knew his role had a modifier of "1-shot bulletproof".
he claimed novice vig.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by frog »

In post 2935, frog wrote:
Flavor Leaf, how do you explain the absence of a kill last night?
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Game Replacement »

Easy game easy money.
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:49 pm

But at least you can see why my death would have confirmed Frog as Scum and FL as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3228, frog wrote:
In post 2935, frog wrote:
Flavor Leaf, how do you explain the absence of a kill last night?
I stated this like 3 times already. I assume you meant the day before. I have stated that scum purposefully no killed, which would make sense if I jailed you to stop a kill Night 2, or a traitor was recruited. Like, I've stated this multiple times.

Also, as scum, Wave being killed basically insured you guys to win when facing me.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by frog »

In post 3231, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, as scum, Wave being killed basically insured you guys to win when facing me.
This is blatantly not true, considering wavemode was leaning on lynching Eddie over you yesterday. If anything, his death implicates you rather than me
In post 3215, UnaBombaH wrote:We lynch FL today, because GR is confirmed to not have a PR.
The first vote's down, so time's a-wastin'

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

This is perhaps the first day I can advocate a fast lynch
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

there's also no way that town has an every night role cop, even if GR hadn't claimed role cop already.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by frog »

There was no way town had a full doctor either, but they did
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3232, frog wrote:
In post 3231, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, as scum, Wave being killed basically insured you guys to win when facing me.
This is blatantly not true, considering wavemode was leaning on lynching Eddie over you yesterday.
If anything, his death implicates you rather than me

In post 3215, UnaBombaH wrote:We lynch FL today, because GR is confirmed to not have a PR.
The first vote's down, so time's a-wastin'

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

This is perhaps the first day I can advocate a fast lynch
This is a perspective slip.

I stated that Wave's death implicates me...if I was scum, Wave being alive would have helped me live BECAUSE he was leaning Eddie. It narrowed down the pool for you guys to focus on. Didn't have to worry about Wave.
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Looking at the PRs to the claims show who Scum are.

Yesterday we were lynching Eddie before my claim. There's no universe I fake claim there as VT.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3234, frog wrote:There was no way town had a full doctor either, but they did
he's claiming odd night watcher, with an even night tracker flip, and expects a full role cop in this game. Yeah, okay.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Paul is likely the third scum. They look like they're trying to mislynch Two if they can as well.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by frog »

Ceci n'est pas une perspective slip

I would say 'try again' but I know you will and I have things to do today that do not involve calling out repetitive nonsense
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by frog »

In post 3237, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3234, frog wrote:There was no way town had a full doctor either, but they did
he's claiming odd night watcher, with an even night tracker flip, and expects a full role cop in this game. Yeah, okay.
He's claiming Loyal Jack-of-all-Trades with two protective abilities, with a two-shot commuter and a full doctor in this game. Yeah, okay.
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:04 pm

In post 3240, frog wrote:He's claiming Loyal Jack-of-all-Trades with two protective abilities, with a two-shot commuter and a full doctor in this game. Yeah, okay.
And look, his night action is confirmed.
Otherwise I would be dead.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3240, frog wrote:
He's claiming Loyal Jack-of-all-Trades with two protective abilities, with a two-shot commuter and a full doctor in this game. Yeah, okay.
protective roles are weaker than investigative, especially in this game. It's a thrill on a no kill setup. That's why there's a weak role and a SK: to counterbalance multiple no kill scenarios.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by frog »

In post 3241, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 3240, frog wrote:He's claiming Loyal Jack-of-all-Trades with two protective abilities, with a two-shot commuter and a full doctor in this game. Yeah, okay.
And look, his night action is confirmed.
Otherwise I would be dead.
His night action is confirmed by you, and you are unconfirmed by me

We can go in circles all day if you would like
In post 3242, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3240, frog wrote:
protective roles are weaker than investigative, especially in this game. It's a thrill on a no kill setup. That's why there's a weak role and a SK: to counterbalance multiple no kill scenarios.
He's claiming Loyal Jack-of-all-Trades with one investigative ability, with an even night tracker flip, and expects a rolecop in this game. Yeah, okay.

Wherever you place the emphasis or locate the value, your claims are far more far-fetched than mine
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by frog »

I have to go and do something productive, so until I return, everyone please assume that my responses to Game Replacement and Flavor Leaf are pithy and denigratory. Thanks
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3243, frog wrote:He's claiming Loyal Jack-of-all-Trades with one investigative ability, with an even night tracker flip, and
expects a rolecop in this game.
Yeah, okay.
FUCKING SLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR PARTNER CLAIMED ROLE COP!!!!!!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3243, frog wrote:His night action is confirmed by you, and you are unconfirmed by me
GR shouldn't be unconfirmed to Frog. GR should be more confirmed than anyone else in this game to Frog.
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:15 pm

In post 3243, frog wrote:His night action is confirmed by you, and you are unconfirmed by me
How the fuck am I unconfirmed if I am countering your visit on FL? At the least I'm confirmed scum...
That's scum. Easy.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by frog »

In post 3245, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3243, frog wrote:He's claiming Loyal Jack-of-all-Trades with one investigative ability, with an even night tracker flip, and
expects a rolecop in this game.
Yeah, okay.
FUCKING SLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR PARTNER CLAIMED ROLE COP!!!!!!
Congratulations, you are the king of misrepresentation.
In post 3246, Flavor Leaf wrote:
GR shouldn't be unconfirmed to Frog. GR should be more confirmed than anyone else in this game to Frog.
In post 3247, Game Replacement wrote:
How the fuck am I unconfirmed if I am countering your visit on FL? At the least I'm confirmed scum...
That's scum. Easy.
Actually, Flavor Leaf has some competition for that title. Unconfirmed in the sense of negates your claim. Perhaps 'deconfirmed' is the correct word, but the sense is obvious. Besides, I have stated before that Game Replacement is confirmed scum from my point of view. See: my first post of the day

See you later. Try not to confuse words and sentences so much they lose all meaning before I return
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why would ScumLeaf and ScumGame BOTH fake claim a guilty and a direct counter in non lylo?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”