UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Let's just cut the bullshit.

FlavorLeaf + GR on the same side of the fence.

Me + Frog are on the other.

I'm directing this post to everyone else except the four of us.

Realize that there is likely a third scum outside of GR + FL, so DO NOT sheep anyone anymore.
Make up your own read on this situation, we have time. (although I don't think we will need much of it for today)

There will almost certainly be a 3v3 voting situation with one of you "un-informed"s holding the hammer. (and it should obviously be a townie, otherwise scum have already won)

Please do not hammer too hastily before clearing your logic, I am sure I can give reason to anyone who is undecided.
Go read my latest posts and scout my ISO, I have crumbed RC hard in this game.
GameReplacement hasn't.
He also
CHANGED HIS CLAIM TODAY
, to fit his narrative and to give him a chance to give another fake-investigation for potential following nights.

Realize that we have to only lynch FL today, to confirm GRs alignment.
FL should be confirmed scum from the moment Eddie flip Town, but I also happen to know that GR trying to give FL credibility was fake (because I have my invest. result)

So follow the chain of:
1. My claim is real (see the crumbs, and the interaction with Mario after his hammer, I slipped there by crumbing too hard)
2. I know GR is lying, he fakeclaimed as Vanilla -> he is scum (Vanilla = either VT or Goon for Rolecop)
3. Which means that Flavor Leaf is NOT confirmed JOAT
4. BOTH, mine and Frogs claims and investigations make it clear that FL faked his investigation-result on Eddie -> FL is scum too

If you have any trouble with this, ask me anything and I answer truthfully.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3248, frog wrote:
In post 3245, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3243, frog wrote:He's claiming Loyal Jack-of-all-Trades with one investigative ability, with an even night tracker flip, and
expects a rolecop in this game.
Yeah, okay.
FUCKING SLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR PARTNER CLAIMED ROLE COP!!!!!!
Congratulations, you are the king of misrepresentation.
I didn't misrep anything here. You flat out implied that expecting a role cop in this game is something that shouldn't be happening. You know Una's actual role so this is actually a legit slip. Like, if you were to believe Una is town, an even-night tracker and a rolecop would have to be completely expected. You were trying to discredit Game further with this and got caught out. And you are posting in a manner where you can make sure you get away with doing anything because we are correct in everything we are pushing you on, and you are just hoping that the others will push us based on previous days.
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Game Replacement »

In post 3250, UnaBombaH wrote:If you have any trouble with this, ask me anything and I answer truthfully.
:lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3249, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why would ScumLeaf and ScumGame BOTH fake claim a guilty and a direct counter in non lylo?
Because after you had committed to your gambit on Eddie, you needed back-up to make sure that THIS DAY wouldn't be an auto-lynch on you.
You wanted a gambit that would roll the whole game to an end, not just one more mislynch.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3252, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 3250, UnaBombaH wrote:If you have any trouble with this, ask me anything and I answer truthfully.
:lol:
Laugh all you want, try to make as clear-cut case for you two. :]
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3109, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 3106, wavemode wrote:
In post 3100, Game Replacement wrote:Okay, so I'm a Rolecop (x shot) and FL is a JOAT. I'm pretty sure Eddie is scum here and that post just seemed like AtE.

Frog is scum here. Today we lynch Eddie, tomorrow we lynch Frog then you can all woo me to who's scum, depending if I'm alive.
Walk me through scum!frog
I'll go over this tomorrow (or if I'm dead you'll understand on my flip).

Easy game, easy money!
In post 3127, Game Replacement wrote:I'm happy to move on from this shit today.
FL isn't going to be scum, even more so with his night actions.

Also, I haven't ever seen a loyal scum myself (I think?).
Remember, there was a 3rd party. Scum loyal means that it's intended to find 3rd party which just drops 3rd party at a huge disadvantage right there.

Last 3 people claim, don't really care what order.

Then we lynch Eddie and win from there.
He dipped and I doubt he's going to have much else than AtE when he comes back.

Easy game, easy money.
In post 3135, Game Replacement wrote:I was posting on my other accounts. I have over 20 games to deal with and a half solved game isn't my priority.

I don't really care who claims next. Just anyone left do it.
I checked FL last night. He's JOAT, and anyone pushing him today I am going to consider as scum.
I'm going into detail more at a later day or my death says it on flip.
So I just ISO'd GR to see reason for changing his claim. To me everything adds up with his claim. I'm confirmed town, though. These 3 posts all show that weak was always a thing. What other claim would his flip on death would prove him correct? You expect scum to fake a town fake claim only to fake claim a different fake claim....? He even brought up my actions confirming it more with the No Result on Frog. Wanna know why else that makes sense?!?!? SKITTER WAS IN THE SLOT PRIOR TO GR, AND FROG IS THINKBIG'S SLOT, AND SKITTER AND THINKBIG JOINED THIS GAME TO PLAY TOGETHER!!!!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3250, UnaBombaH wrote:1. My claim is real (see the crumbs, and the interaction with Mario after his hammer, I slipped there by crumbing too hard)
K, I crumbed just as much as you, if not more than you. Crumbing the way you did is obviously scum looking to set up a fake claim, though, where I pushed anyone who tried to rolefish me. Hard. Look at my interactions with Rb, and my big 1v1 with Mario.

In post 3202, Flavor Leaf wrote:1) I talked about the missed kill multiple times. Thor, go read up on it.
2) Una mentioned a role cop earlier.

3) Eddie will flip scum here, so this doesn't matter.
4) It wasn't a quick hammer. Eddie was at L-1 earlier, and it went down, and he stayed at L-2 for a while.
5) How did the watcher catch Game out if watcher claimed first?
This is in response to Eddie saying I'm the one who brought up role cop earlier. I saw your role copping posts. You were setting up fake claim crumbs, not softing pr crumbs.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3253, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3249, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why would ScumLeaf and ScumGame BOTH fake claim a guilty and a direct counter in non lylo?
Because after you had committed to your gambit on Eddie, you needed back-up to make sure that THIS DAY wouldn't be an auto-lynch on you.
You wanted a gambit that would roll the whole game to an end, not just one more mislynch.
WHY WOULD I GAMBIT YESTERDAY AS SCUM?!?!?! There is literally no reason for me as scum to gambit yesterday.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3250, UnaBombaH wrote:2. I know GR is lying, he fakeclaimed as Vanilla -> he is scum (Vanilla = either VT or Goon for Rolecop)
3. Which means that Flavor Leaf is NOT confirmed JOAT

this is also why Una is scum. GR claimed role cop, yet Una role copped him to "make sure" when she could have just counter claimed and role copped me if she wanted to confirm if I was a JOAT. He chose these actions specifically so he could manipulate the game how he's doing it now.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3236, Game Replacement wrote:Looking at the PRs to the claims show who Scum are.

Yesterday we were lynching Eddie before my claim. There's no universe I fake claim there as VT.
I just realized something too.
All three scum were probably already discussing finishing the wagon at that point, and this is a slip.
Because the banter went on for over 70 posts after GRs claim,
and wave was going to unvote, but TiaM hammered before that in

Wave is confirmed town via his flip, so it wasn't scum trying to clumsily distance after hammer.

So "we were already going to lynch Eddie" when people were voting and unvoting left and right is bullshit.
Your claim nailed the lynch, it either assured TiaM enough to hammer, or he is scum with you guys and got the order to hammer in your precious day-chat.

I feel like it's stupid to argue with two scum (confirmed too, from my PoV), so I'm going to take a step´back and allow others to take the stage.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Hope we still have a chance to win.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3250, UnaBombaH wrote:There will almost certainly be a 3v3 voting situation with one of you "un-informed"s holding the hammer. (and it should obviously be a townie, otherwise scum have already won)
This also only comes from scum. Why would there be a 3v3? I don't expect anyone to follow with us. So essentially it's going to be 3v2, with the other 2 wondering what to do. And this is also YET AGAIN A TELL OF 3 scum members. I have spoken around 5 times this game, maybe more, of how there by no means should be a confirmed 3 scum on the same team this game due to the SK. I even linked a SK game to Eddie yesterday about a SK with a vig in the game as well, and guess what, there was a 2 scum team that game. Town has a lot of power this game, so I guess a 3 stack makes sense, especially with Eddie's traitor comments, as it makes it effectively 2 and a half scum members, and also can add to the thrill in a no kill setup.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3128, UnaBombaH wrote:You have not been confirmed anything.
GR could lie about your role, and in any case, he can't know your alignment based on your role.

People need to take their heads out of their asses and think for themselves now.
Honestly, time for blatant sheeping should be over.
This was me being busy IRL, but jumping on his claim and discrediting it.
Nobody reacted to it even slightly, and you got your mislynch.

I was sleeping when you guys hammered Eddie away, so I really didn't have a chance to act with a full post before today.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3260, Flavor Leaf wrote:This also only comes from scum. Why would there be a 3v3? I don't expect anyone to follow with us. So essentially it's going to be 3v2, with the other 2 wondering what to do. And this is also YET AGAIN A TELL OF 3 scum members.
This comes from a player playing his first game outside Rome.
I do not understand role/alignment -balance as well as most do.
All I know is that we have two confirmed scum, and once we lynch you both, we either win, or we have to nail the third.

I have to go now, hope you can still keep your banter up, and that townies don't get brainwashed two days in a row.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3215, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3213, UnaBombaH wrote:I am a Town Rolecop
Night 1: checked Mario - result: 1-shot bulletproof

Night 2: DERPED - result: felt stupid for forgetting to post night action
Night 3: checked Thor - result: Vanilla
Night 4: checked GR - result: Vanilla
Why I highlighted my N1?

In case our scum-doofuses try to sow dissent amongst us and dare to call my claim fake:
Click "ISO" next to my nick.
Press CTRL+F.
Look for the following things:
"Claiming role: TEAMPLAYER" - started it off in my 2nd post
"I claimed or clumsily crumbed a PR here" - first of my "denials"
"Im gonna RC" - made it look like I was still talking about RadiantCowbells.
"Im totally RC." - I was afraid I might be too obvious with this, but it seems scum didn't see this or didn't care. :]
"I honestly had the best one!" - I had already checked Mario, so I knew his Vig-claim was BS.
"would a rolecop be able to say you are SK" - my 2nd "denial", I almost screwed my crumbs up with the Mario-interaction, that is why I had to make that outburst towards rb to direct attention elsewhere.
"For now I'd say I don't want us to claim. Scum already failed one NK for one reason or another, let them miss another before we claim." -
this is the one I was most afraid of last night, and the thing I left out of my full claim. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I AM KILLABLE N5.

I'm eager to believe that Eddie saved the NK-targets, and that is the reason we didn't have any deaths before, but it could also be that I was the target one night.

I wanted to claim at the end of D4, before people would hammer Eddie (and this is why I'm heavily suspecting TiaM), with as much of the claims out before deciding what to do.
I'm going to check TiaM N5, because I THINK FL and GR are not the scum PR (I'm rather sure there is one).

Frog+Me are Town. We need one more to have a chance to win. Frog knows what to do N5, no need to discuss it further.
Thor, Paul and TiaM need to give reads on each other and not vote anyone yet.

We lynch FL today, because GR is confirmed to not have a PR.
None of this comes from town. It was super obviously planned and setup. Mafia role cop is likely. Also, he tries and calls us out to try and not get discredited? I made a post like this where I went and looked in my ISO and did a similar thing, except mine weren't scum fake crumbing, so this is also an incredibly hypocritical post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3262, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3260, Flavor Leaf wrote:This also only comes from scum. Why would there be a 3v3? I don't expect anyone to follow with us. So essentially it's going to be 3v2, with the other 2 wondering what to do. And this is also YET AGAIN A TELL OF 3 scum members.
All I know is that we have two confirmed scum, and once we lynch you both, we either win, or we have to nail the third.

I have to go now, hope you can still keep your banter up, and that townies don't get brainwashed two days in a row.
I don't have any completed newbie games, and I have completed non newbie games.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3100, Game Replacement wrote:Eddie in - Don't discuss 3rd scum
Eddie in - 3rd scum is x
Huh?

Okay, so I'm a Rolecop (x shot) and FL is a JOAT. I'm pretty sure Eddie is scum here and that post just seemed like AtE.

Frog is scum here. Today we lynch Eddie, tomorrow we lynch Frog then you can all woo me to who's scum, depending if I'm alive.
In post 3093, NotTheRealPaul wrote:I think una said that fl is trying to get our doc lynched somewhere in that wall. fl claimed b4 eddie (pretty sure he did) so thats not the case
That's because Eddie is most likely scum here.
Eddie is the best lynch today. \o/
Otherwise we have this shit to deal with tomorrow.
In post 2982, Eddie Cane wrote:which prevents him from using his action... and prevents him from confirming himself as town via a hypothetical action... while he's under heavy scrutiny from me and others
Rolestop doesn't prevent someone using their action. This is Eddie manipulating the role to push a lynch on FL.

VOTE: Eddie

Follow me for a great tomorrow!
In post 3128, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3124, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, look at Eddie's posts the past few pages. They've been incredibly scummy, and then he disappears right after I was proven Joat and GR votes him. Sure, I have a confbias about it, but I feel like I'd see it as scum posting without that.
You have not been confirmed anything.
GR could lie about your role, and in any case, he can't know your alignment based on your role.

People need to take their heads out of their asses and think for themselves now.

I'll make another post later today.
This right here actually proves Una is scum. Una had the possibility to counter claim here. He claimed that GR couldn't know my alignment, well the weak proved differently, which when looking at GR's post IS INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS THAT'S WHAT IT WAS. You want to talk about how town PR's crumb? That's how, Una.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3261, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3128, UnaBombaH wrote:You have not been confirmed anything.

This was me being busy IRL, but jumping on his claim and discrediting it.
Nobody reacted to it even slightly, and you got your mislynch.

I was sleeping when you guys hammered Eddie away, so I really didn't have a chance to act with a full post before today.
You didn't attempt to discredit his claim. You attempted to discredit me. This proves you saw his claim, and you said he could lie about MY role, and how he can't know MY alignment based on my role. Nothing here discredits him and his role.

And then you stated you role copped him? Nu uh. No. There is literally no reason for town you to role cop him. Ever. If you were town and he were scum, he would have been confirmed scum right then and there for you on his claim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2911, TwoInAMillion wrote:Is it possible there are only 2 Scum since there was a SK? 3 Scum+SK seems overpowered.

This is exactly what I've been saying, and the fact they keep stating 3 scum and how hard they are going in shows that they know they have 3 members. It actually makes sense, I guess with all the town power, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Scum likely has 3 PR's as well, considering 5 town PR and a SK, so that's another crap result meant to incriminate GR.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3262, UnaBombaH wrote:

Oh, just realized you were talking about yourself here. Sorry. You have an earlier join date than me, so I thought you were calling me a newb.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Man, I'm trying so hard to show you guys that I'm town, but I feel I've screwed up too much already.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Meh.

VOTE: Una
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2919, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1744, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hey, guys. I'm here. If SD was a vig shot, then TB is likely town.
In post 1748, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1746, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 1744, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hey, guys. I'm here. If SD was a vig shot, then TB is likely town.
I not follow. Explain dis
No. don't talk about it.
In post 2291, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2289, rb wrote:Why not frog?
Read my ISO, and then let's talk about something else.
In post 2295, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2293, rb wrote:there's like barely anything in your iso about frog, and you don't even interact with him

there's just one statement where you say you think frog is town

so again: why not frog?
maybe look for the predecessor.
In post 2299, Flavor Leaf wrote:Until I get more information, I'm going to want to keep Frog alive.
In post 2300, Flavor Leaf wrote:Man, Rb, how obvious do I have to make it?
In post 2488, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2486, Eddie Cane wrote:frog first makes sense tho cause he's gonna fake a pr and we need the night to prove he's wrong ;)

Can we please wait on frog...I've tried over and over to explain why, based on the vig talk earlier. If a vig doesn't out himself stating they killed SD, sure, let's go Frog, but let's at least wait a day or two. I have reason to believe he's town, as stated before.
In post 2542, Flavor Leaf wrote:Actually, if there was a N1 Vigilante, maybe they should claim if they shot SD, then I think Frog's nearly conftown for reasons that I should feel are obvious by now.
In post 2772, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2771, Eddie Cane wrote:town is probably 4 pr.
so you're saying you want to out those PR's?
In post 2778, Flavor Leaf wrote:I can explain why I am against it tomorrow better if I'm alive still.
Okay, Frog. These are some posts that hopefully can help you out when reading me. I have constantly been posting about scum likely knowing the PR's as it was obvious at the time. There's a quote somewhere where I'm talking to RB, and I link Rb's name, too. A big part of my 1v1 with Mario was that he was role fishing me, and yesterday I was completely against mass claiming for those reasons. I felt like Eddie was trying to get the roles out so he can pick where he wanted to kill.
Here were some of my posts that show I was a PR. 2300 has a link on RB's name, and I feel like that should show that we can't be scum together based on interactions like that. I made this post in my conversation with Frog, yet Frog didn't even acknowledge that I had made this after Una posted a list of his obvious fake claim setup softs.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ALSO!!!!!!!! They rolefished the hell out of Two yesterday, to the point of voting. Had they got Two lynched yesterday, they would have been able to pick out of mislynching Eddie or myself today.

Also, they keep bringing up how they think Eddie stopped the night kills yet he was blocking the RB/TwoIAM slot, who they are saying is scum with GR and I. This is actually the thing that proves that they are scum the most (separate from confbias).
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3259, UnaBombaH wrote:Your claim nailed the lynch, it either assured TiaM enough to hammer, or
he is scum with you guys and got the order to hammer in your precious day-chat.
Actually, this confirms them as scum. From their perspective, Two can't be scum due to their night kill talk. They can't explain the Night 2 No kill if they are calling Two scum. My jail on Frog stopped that kill. 100%.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”