Leonshade (1)
~ Prism

Not Voting (5)
~ Imperium, Polar Vortex, Aristophanes, Heartless, Leonshade

13 alive ~ 7 for majority.
Deadline Meter:
0%
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by nancy »

flavor"Well, at least we have the chocolate," nancy mumbles as she retrieves herself from the living room couch. She walks across to the dining table to take a piece or two in the hope of soothing her nerves. The bag from Venchi isn't there.

"Mini, what did you do with the chocolate?" nancy whines.

"What chocolate? I didn't do anything with it. There was no chocolate. Your tea's gone cold."

nancy stares across the room at her girlfriend in horror, then launches herself into a frantic apartment run-around searching for the paper bag marked by a delicate "V": underneath the table, behind the couch, by the door, in cupboards where it could never have found its way to; she moans desperately as her search eliminates one location after the other where the chocolate could have been misplaced or lost.

It takes her scouring the apartment from front to back to remember that she had dropped the bag when she came in downstairs. Mini had been so occupied with getting her upstairs that she hadn't brought the bag along.

She tears down the wide stairs to the building entrance, counting in her mind with each step the number of strangers who must have passed through in the past hour. The area is vacant when she arrives at the bottom, panting and gasping spasmodically, and immediately puts herself into the hunt for the sweets she had paid for so dearly.

The shattered remnants of her smartphone are still there, echoing a keen reminder of the agony she had felt as she hurled it against the wall. The small, damp patch of male tears is still there—her gaze lingers on it regretfully. The bag from Venchi is nowhere to be seen.

nancy makes her way back upstairs with a leaden gaze.

The chocolate is gone... forever.

Aristophanes,
Chocolate Townie
, Lynched Day 1.

Spoiler: Role PM
LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIANYou are
CHOCOLATE
, all the gorgeous goodies I bought from Venchi on the way over... just enough to last us through the night.
Your role in Mini's Apartment:
VANILLA TOWNIE
  • You have the power to vote.
You win when all threats to the Town are dead and at least one player aligned with the Town remains alive.
Join the fun!

It is now Night 1. Night 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-21 00:18:55).
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

hee
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by camn »

Well, well. Aristo.
This flexy deadline business needs a bit of adjusting to, I think.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Heartless »

That's annoying
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Caryatid »

yeah
Show
Carried the weight of erechtheion's marble
Thousands of years while she held her head high
Sisters alone with their burdens unspeaking
Carried the weight of erect

Six caryatids ashamed by their brethren
Standing together but each one alone
Weathered millennia of pity eroding
Six caryatids ashamed
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Oh hey I forgot nighttalk was a thing this game. :oops:
In post 1373, nancy wrote:
Spoiler: NSFW
You know if it weren't for the hair (ewwwwwwwww yuck how the fuck would you ever get that shit out it's nasty), I'd actually be down for that. <3
In post 1233, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1232, VNB National Plan wrote:lol she's at a train station, I don't think she can post r/n but I'm telling her how popular she is
despite me doing all the posting
why am i even here it's not like anyone loves me better
the chopped liver part of this hydra
The secret to my heart is to recognize when I want to build a pillow fort and face the tickle monster and when I want scritches behind the ear. :3 you too can have the unconditional love of a Jae for playing this simple guessing game.
The things you learn about your lover.
<3
In post 1278, camn wrote:And if this is the player I think it is.. I love me a scumlynch.
Aristophanes was my top guess for who Ahsoka Tano was!

Town was my top guess for what Ahsoka Tano would flip!

I wish I would've had the strength to push that read stronger tho. :(
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by camn »

Is lurker-Aristo really your top guess for scum-Aristo?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by camn »

I mean ISNT?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by nancy »

There are no activity requirements at Night.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:12 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1382, camn wrote:Is lurker-Aristo really your top guess for scum-Aristo?
In post 1383, camn wrote:I mean ISNT?
Yes and no.
I'll let you know outside this but basically; if I'd known he was Ari beforehand that mastina was making that call on I probably would have defended him when I was around because she has a track record with me of telling me town!Ari or scum!Ari and now I feel like a little shit for not being around more and also for telling her I didn't think that was Ari when he was alting and she told me her guess.
I'll catch up over the night phase and try to dump my thoughts in the pt.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:35 am

Post by camn »

I don't even remember how I figured it out. I think it was the "dears" and the "loves". Thats so Ari :)

Alts are silly.
Real alts charge through the newbie queue like everyone else.....or they always get althunted.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:27 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

^^
If I knew it was Ari I would have backed mastina 100%

Anyway, I feel like I have a renewed energy in this game for ~reasons~ so I'm gonna try to read up tomorrow and actually be anything but a lurksack of a hydra head. <3 Sorry for the freeloading up til this point.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

Game starts now.

I have a lot of catch up and reading to do, but I'm feeling good after this flip. I had a feeling Ashoka was town, but it was more based on other people's posts than her own and I couldn't really find anything to take that read out of limbo. The confirmation that she's town strengthens some of my early suspicions, which I'll want to get to later.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 1119, Polar Vortex wrote: Both heads are abrasive though
One clearly more so than the other...
In post 1175, Caryatid wrote:
  1. There is one more person I am expecting an "oh! hi!" from.
Oh, hi?
In post 1341, Caryatid wrote:
In post 927, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 923, Spiffeh wrote:Polar Vortex do you have any scum reads at the moment?
Both heads have different scumreads at the moment. We're working on them and will give reads together
soonish
. My better head has town reads on all of the Spiffeh wagon. I currently don't have reads on any of then, but the way the wagon is going I'm sure there should be at least one scum there. Probably not Ginngie since my interaction with her earlier on gave me a good impression
~Bear
I'm not sure which of you is V/LA but I'm guessing it's Snowstorm. Did he leave you with enough of his reads for you to get to this, Petyr?
Petyr is V/LA. Though, I was pretty much absent for these last few days. We didn't talk much.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:25 am

Post by VNB National Plan »

DW about it Jae. Moaning the past doesn't win any games, time to moan about the future.
Making chocolate vanilla is :V Okay, these plurality deadlines are going to make wagon hunting a problem if more then half the game doesn't have to be on wagons.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:46 am

Post by camn »

It's gonna require some adjustment. People should get lynched ON PURPOSE.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Heartless »

Update: It's looking unlikely Antihero is going to post again for the rest of this game. I'll stay in with this account in case he changes his mind, just a heads up that it looks like I'm soloing this from here on out.

I know I said I would run quality control on a few slots, but I just went ahead and started from scratch.
These are townreads: NoticeMeSenpai, Imperium, VNB National Plan, camn

I caught up on Tammy's posting in Imperium and I'm impressed. While a lot of posting on the night of Saturday, August 12th was grabass, I do think there was some revealing stuff. In particular : the writing style is a hot mess and it's unclear what
exactly
is being said but from context it's obvious Tammy is comparing people's performances this game to past games to arrive at current reads. The wall posts from this week ( and ) contain solid and substantial analysis that was obviously very thoroughly thought through. Knowing that Tammy tends to flounder a little as scum, it's a reliable indicator she's town.

VNB feels town and I feel like I should have faith in this feeling. felt like a soul-baring moment and I think the unvarnished honesty of it comes of as town, town, town. (It's ironic, isn't it? Shadoweh thought she wouldn't get townread on FEE-LINGS.) I also like that they're a little paranoid of the mastina hydra but more in a I-don't-understand-but-I-
want
-to way" instead of a shitty here's-a-static-read-to-fill-the-stone-silence way.
Something else that's been bugging me for a while now is that hydra's status as a universal nullread. While Shadoweh is charismatic, it doesn't feel like anyone's trying to prop that hydra up. And that's weird to me because if you wanted to BS a townread on them it wouldn't be particularly hard to do so and I can't imagine you would get much flak for it. Is it possible Shadoweh is a smooth criminal and everyone besides me is aware of this? I suppose. But I can't help but think scum are avoiding townreading them to keep them around as a push for later on without having to backtrack on a townread.

I've already talked about camn.

These are close enough to townreads: Spiffeh, Ginngie
Ginngie hasn't done anything that's stuck out as scummy to me so I'm content to sheep Imperium's meta read on her and Anti's previous early-game read on her.
I like where Spiffeh's head's been recently, got this after , and .

(Caryatid, Polar Vortex, kmd, Leonshade, Prism)
It's getting late and I'm getting tired so I'll wrap this up for tonight by saying this is the pool I'd like to interact with to get a feel for where they are currently.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by camn »

I also like where Spiffeh has gotten to.
But me and Senpai will hash it out in private, if we aren't brutally murdered tonight.
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Caryatid »

In post 1086, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1039, Imperium wrote:I'm not sure if I asked this before but Spiffeh have you played with Mastin much?
Yeah I've played two of my more recent games with her. Haven't seen her as scum though.
You were scum together with her in Disney Villain. She was town together with you in Cougar's Den and Gumball and you were scum against her in Defcon and Biochemistry.
Show
Carried the weight of erechtheion's marble
Thousands of years while she held her head high
Sisters alone with their burdens unspeaking
Carried the weight of erect

Six caryatids ashamed by their brethren
Standing together but each one alone
Weathered millennia of pity eroding
Six caryatids ashamed
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Leonshade »

Been doing some catching up. I've got Imperium and Spiffeh as early townreads, based on their general activity in the thread (I'm comparing Spiffeh to Biochemistry, and Tammy to second-hand accounts of her scumplay).

NoticeMeSenpai:
How much of your play thus far has been Jae, and how much of it mastina?

Not much else to add right now. I have the special knowledge that me -> Ari was a town to town wagon switch, but I don't have any reads based on that fact, yet.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 983, Heartless wrote:VOTE: ahsoka

max is still pretty scummy but i'm near certain this is scum
In post 984, Caryatid wrote:VOTE: Ahsoka yeah.
In post 985, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Ahshoka

WOO
Like there's nothing meaningful to analyze here without full context of their reads development, especially with Caryatid's statement in that everyone had Ari as a background SR. Spiffeh and camn's jump on the wagon are the same, jumping on a lurker lynch is too easy to be analysed.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 1395, Leonshade wrote:Been doing some catching up. I've got Imperium and Spiffeh as early townreads, based on their general activity in the thread (I'm comparing Spiffeh to Biochemistry, and Tammy to second-hand accounts of her scumplay).

NoticeMeSenpai:
How much of your play thus far has been Jae, and how much of it mastina?

Not much else to add right now. I have the special knowledge that me -> Ari was a town to town wagon switch, but I don't have any reads based on that fact, yet.
In post 1396, Leonshade wrote:
In post 983, Heartless wrote:VOTE: ahsoka

max is still pretty scummy but i'm near certain this is scum
In post 984, Caryatid wrote:VOTE: Ahsoka yeah.
In post 985, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Ahshoka

WOO
Like there's nothing meaningful to analyze here without full context of their reads development, especially with Caryatid's statement in that everyone had Ari as a background SR. Spiffeh and camn's jump on the wagon are the same, jumping on a lurker lynch is too easy to be analysed.
It feels like you're sort of firing from the hip here so far, hon.
Why is it important to separate the Notice heads?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler:
AV4smtJrIOM

when i'm not busy I'll do somethin

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

how busy am I?

i cant even properly make posts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”