Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:20 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Woo, I am here!

...and now I must go to sleep.

I'll read the thread in ~6hours.

VOTE: MarioManiac4 because last time I followed his lead, we lost the game because I played poorly.

No wait...!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK then, finally at work so I have time to read. :wink:
--
Apparently people thought my RVS-vote on Mario was bad because it was...random?
I hadn't even read the game at that point, and I saw player I recognized -> I placed a vote.
In a game this large I doubt one random vote sub L-3 or something can be dangerous? :lol:
--
Mulch taking the spotlight is nothing new I think, and "him vs Mario" (at least I think some will interpret it so) neither.
Totally null on both of them so far: I'm very bad in noticing small flavor differences in anyones posts, and these two have a very distinct style that muddies their alignment-tells.
They could be read as scum every game by someone as inexperienced as me, so basically I accept they are out of my read-range and hope others get them if need be.
--
In post 91, Mulch wrote:He did this as scum last time. Wondering if he would do it again. cloud that is
This is sort of a low hanging fruit, isn't it?
I remember when I joined this site few months back, and I saw people profiling ThinkBig as auto-scum whenever he replaced out or played lazy.
He was lynched/blamed every time for it and his slot was scum in one of them.
Let me write something first and THEN confirm me as scum, I don't mind. :roll:
--
In post 99, davesaz wrote:Not a fan of early claims, whether fake or not.
No strong opinions on true/fake.
I actually have to agree on this.
I know RVS is what it is in terms of BS thrown around, but the thing about claims, is that people can always come back to "I claimed mason page 1; it was serious" OR in the very same game say "Dude, it was RVS, of course I'm not a Mason".
It's all just too easy to worm around with.
--
In post 113, Creature wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Newbie 1809 - Never Forget.
--
Pages 5-6 are Yumeko+Mulch show.
Mulch clears his stance on Mario well (I think?), but I'm a little disappointed if they don't try to run each other down.. :cry:
--
In post 137, Creature wrote:I was serious about osuka, I'm serious about UnaBombaH.

You're welcome to join.
Ehh, I don't know what I have done to you Creature, but I hope you're not going to try and fast-lynch me D1 every game we play.. :facepalm:
--
...aaand the rest is just people piling on FL.
Interesting enough, my opinion on flavor is that he is always very active and game-solvy, so I'm a little disappointed that he starts with a "I'm going to join later".
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Lets shake him a little to get something out of him!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 180, Nero Cain wrote:Do you not think town would say that?
My vision of town!FlavorLeaf wouldn't.
The post in itself could be NAI, but on a certain player it becomes something else.

Might be that he really has been busy for now, but we will see very soon if he is town.
He can produce good content, and plenty of it IMO.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm gonna try and find some interest in doing background research on some of the players I haven't seen before.
Don't know if it's worth it in a game this big (easily my biggest setup so far), but I'm bored so..

Unless someone is online and wants to interact? :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 184, MarioManiac4 wrote:Who is scum?
I'm sort of feeling FlavorLeaf for now.

There are so many players here that I have already seen/played with, that are always ? to me.
You and Mulch represent the S-tier of that.

Then there are so many guys who I don't know at all, such as Ignition, dave, Flairs....
And since these guys have only posted once or twice, I can't get a read yet.
They are all scum until I get a stronger read that says otherwise, and even then...you know how paranoid I am! :lol:

Flavor is the only one so far of whom I can say that he has been "uncharacteristic" for his usual townplay.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I actually tried to check everyone who hasn't posted yet, or has only posted once, but the list is too long..
I may be bored, but I'm also lazy.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 186, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Did you realize you were joining a wagon when you were voting for MarioManiac4? Did you know other people were voting him and pressure was building?
Trying to downplay your vote by saying it wasn't "dangerous" is giving me bad feelings. It's like you're trying to gas-light me.
Don't know what gas-lighting is, but I'm probably not doing it..? :lol:
I have a habit of arguing every point made against me, whether it's light-hearted/RVS or not, so me "downplaying" here is because I have no other routes to take yet.
Every RVS vote has an implied "downplay"-aspect to it, if I understood your use of the term correctly.
I hadn't read the thread at that point.
In post 186, Yumeko Jabami wrote: What do you mean you say you're disappointed that 'they' are not running each other down? I assume you mean MarioManiac4 and Mulch? What are you hoping for?
I said that in the sense that I probably can't ever read either of them well enough to pin them as scum. (or town for that matter)
They could be either to me, every time, and that is why I'm hoping that they duke it out between themselves and I'll try to analyze from the sidelines.
I don't have the mental fortitude to take either of them on.
So it's better if they sort each other out, and I'll try to analyze their interaction more than their overall posting.

Don't know if that makes any sense to you, but that is how I see it.
In post 186, Yumeko Jabami wrote: I'm concerned that you seem to be joining the new fast forming wagon - the reason you give feels like you are trying to over justify your vote. I believe this is similar to the gas-lighting earlier.
I'm "joining the FL-wagon" because I don't townread him currently. I already explained that in his case, I find lack of contribution more damning than the people I haven't played with before.
Why quote-mark the above?
Because I didn't join the wagon for the sake of joining a wagon. When I do, I'm happy to announce it.
There are moments when it's better to just join a wagon that your townreads have formed, because focusing votes often turns out to be more effective than splitting them.

And yet again, no idea about the gas-lighting.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I honestly have a bad feeling creeping up about you (Yumeko).
Only wall-posting and mainly questions to others makes it feel like you are interrogating everyone, and yet you yourself don't give much content for others to analyze.

On the surface your questioning seems towny (because it gives people content that helps gamesolving), but I want to see you commit to a read yourself soon enough.

I assume you are an alt, care to link your main so that I can see how you normally interact? :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 204, Mulch wrote:The longer Mario keeps his vote on me the scummier he is
Scumminess rating 1hour=1%? :lol:
What happens when he reaches 100% ?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:23 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 207, MarioManiac4 wrote:BYF sends me a red Role PM
New role = Whatever
You become whatever the majority (or Mulch) wants you to be.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:47 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 253, MarioManiac4 wrote:If Ignition is scum, he deserves an Oscar. :lol:
Best (mis-)director? :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Just to spit out words: do experienced players like these huge-ass setups more?
Because to me this just feels weird.
Maybe less than half of the players are even posting, and even less are able to provide anything useful. (me included)

So the start is slow, but I assume the "midgame" has to be better then?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 259, Mulch wrote:Nero barely talks in the PT lol
The last time I'm going to ask: is this for real?
Can Nero confirm this one more time?

I even had to double-check the wiki to see that Normal game-Masons are always Town, so if you are, I think I'll just sheep you to victory. :facepalm:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Yumeko Wars - Episode 2 - Wall Strikes Back (also,
Mulch
Mulch
Mulch
Mulch
Mulch
Mulch
)
In post 405, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I'm not sure what you mean when you say you have no routes aside from downplaying - are you saying you're downplaying points made against you only because you have nothing else to be doing?
I don't understand what you mean when you say RVS votes have an implied downplay aspect - could you clarify?
Ech, I'll try to explain my thoughts on RVS-votes. (no idea why I'm asked to do this tbh :lol: )

What I mean when I say that "every RVS-vote has an implied downplay aspect"?
No matter what reason a player gives when voting in RVS, it can always be downplayed by "it's only a random vote".

Now some people tend to give reason to their votes as early as page one, and sometimes they are just blatant jokes, sometimes they are erring on the side of actual reasons.
And yet, people can always say, "it's only page 2/3/4..."
Sometimes the voter even backtracks themselves on their RVS votes by downplaying them "I was only joking".
So me saying something along the lines of "it wasn't dangerous", was my "downplay" for that vote, even though I could have just kept repeating "it was random".
Maybe this is where you are splitting hairs? (I'm honestly not sure what I'm missing)
In post 405, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Do you think it is worth paying special attention to MarioManiac4 and
Mulch
this game?
What do you hope to gain by analyzing them if you think you won't be able to read them?
Read their latest interactions.
I think it is enough said, I now have a slight townlean on both of them.
Just because they committed to an interaction, where they both have the ability to provoke/analyze each other (better than I could).
So
THEY GET TO ANALYZE THE PLAYER
and
I GET TO ANALYZE THE INTERACTION
Clear enough for you? :]
In post 405, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I'm noticing a pattern in your post so far - you've been making a lot of excuses to try to justify yourself (examples: "I hadn't read the thread at that point.", "I don't have the mental fortitude to take either of them on.", "I probably can't ever read either of them well enough to pin them as scum.")
What is the deal with this? To me it looks like you're spending a decent amount of effort to try to explain away presumably a lack of sorting that nobody called you out on.
What is your interpretation here?
It all leads back to my childhood and...no, I'm just unsure about my ability to read tones, I try to stick to logic and interpreting interactions.
I feel like I get better at the game when I see the bigger picture and fewer players trying to force their actions to match their agenda. Thats when there has to be holes in logic or contradictions.
In post 405, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I'm concerned that while you explain that this is unusual for Flavor Leaf, when he presents evidence otherwise you don't seem to react to it in any way - all the while you are still voting him. You responded to
Mulch
at the same time. To me this series of events doesn't add u - I'd expect you to comment and either admit Flavor Leaf is correct and your vote is misplaced or go against Flavor Leaf and double down and show why he is wrong, but you don't do anything. It looks to me like you have been trying to give me the runaround and that you do not care for your vote much at all.
Or just that I was going to watch GoT and then go to sleep?
You are trying way too hard to read more in to my actions than there actually is.
I'm intending to tackle my voting-position today, and I'll actually make a post on FL after I have chewed this "oh so lovely" wall of yours.
In post 405, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I don't think this is a fair point to make, I've done more than ask questions, I've given opinions and took a stance. I believe there is a lot to work with if you wanted to sort me.
I don't think saying I haven't committed to a read is fair either, I believe I've outlined my thoughts on
Mulch
quite clearly and I have trouble believing you would have forgotten about it - you commented that pages 5-6 were taken up my
Mulch
and I, did you not read what I wrote? If not, why are you assuming I haven't given any reads? If you have read what I wrote, do you not think I had a read on
Mulch
?
I never said you don't have a read on Mulch.
What I was trying to get through, was that you are posting these huge walls that consist mostly of questions to everyone in the game.
So you have a read on one player? Good for you.
I have so far given my stance on two, and I intend to give more after this post, hoping you do the same.
In post 405, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I'm not sure that you really answered what I was asking -
Mulch
wrote that he was not trying to get MarioManiac4 lynched, you wrote that
Mulch
was "hard pushing" MarioManiac4. Do you think
Mulch
was trying to get MarioManiac4 lynched, even though he says he wasn't, or were you mistaken when you said he was "hard pushing"?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK, so my thoughts on FL so far:
In post 174, Flavor Leaf wrote:i'll join in eventually. If you want to quick lynch me, go for it, then analyze my wagon. don't feel like putting the effort in right now to defend. Like, I just got four votes and I hadn't even posted yet. I've only read this page. I'll get to it in a bit.
First the silence, then this is what he entered with.
Not getting Town!FL from this, and actually sniffing potential scum!FL. His content (no matter if he is invested or not) is always informative/analytical, even if the post itself would be short.
In post 357, Flavor Leaf wrote:On the opinion of massive, from what I see/know about him, he should never be an early game lynch. He posts not too often, but he does post and gives thoughts when he has them. I generally like to hold off from lynching mislynch bait players/less active by meta players until more info and more of their agenda comes through.
This should come from town!FL.
He isn't afraid to take an opposite stance towards a player that hasn't yet committed much to the game, even if it would be easier to join a wagon or not to comment at all.
In post 364, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fair enough. Mulch, we need to figure out how to town read each other so we can have a town bloc strong of 4.
This isn't typical town!FL from what I have seen.
I see FL as a strong individual who don't need no blocs.
Although this could be him being "lazy" for now, so he is looking for a secure ride to later days where he can gamesolve (isn't that what he claimed to do?)
In post 375, Flavor Leaf wrote:Mulch is probably town, but he's probably worth an investigation, though, because I think his town and scum game are basically indistinguishable.

I'm lean town on you, because I don't see the wagon on me as scummy since I hadn't really posted, and now your early game pressure comment along with realizing you were doing it for that reason, is pretty solid. I will admit; I'm generally pretty good at getting town reads. I just finished a few games where that was the case and I successfully poe'd two of the games out. Then I died the next night. Mulch, I believe you saw these? I won one of them, lost the other. I was VT equivalent in both.
..and NOW we are in Townsville.
But this...
In post 380, Flavor Leaf wrote:How about we all pick up town reads on people or give reason not to vote.

@Mulch - look at massive's other games; I don't think he ever looks town day 1. He's someone who excels late mid game/late game.
...and....
In post 410, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually am okay with the Mary vote.if you think una's town, I'm willing to trust your read on that for the day. Dunker or Mary for me.
...this are not so much.
I mean, they are pretty null as far as I can read tone (and I honestly can't very far), but they also lack his usual drive.

Maybe I'll just have to trust FL's early game being slow, because I have seen what he can do in the later parts of the game.
IF he is town, we could definitely use him there.

I'd like to hear from the other people currently voting for FL, how they see his current situation.
For now, I'll UNVOTE: Flavor Leaf and make a readslist.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

{osuka, Mulch, MarioManiac4}

This group is almost bound to shake, depending on future interactions between Mario and Mulch. So far I'm cool with both. I have the best feeling on osuka that I have ever had in a game so far, so I'm a little paranoid (surprise surprise!), but strongly townread him for now.

{TwoInAMillion, wavemode, Mary Soatome, Nero Cain}

My townleans, these have provided at least something solid I have agreed upon, and have not pinged my scumradar. TiaM is here because I have seen him derping around like this before, I don't think he is scum here. :lol:

{Flairs, davesaz, Dunkerdoodles, Zoki77, PeregrineV, Excession}

NULL. Not much/any content, or at least not any tone that I have been able to read.

{Creature, Eddie Cane, massive}

NULL-1. Basicly same as above, but the way they have provided little content is the part that rubs me the wrong way. For example Creature basicly announcing he is gonna lurk isn't cool in my books. Eddie Cane, WHERE ART THOU?

{Theta Alpine}

Lost in time and space.....Not exactly valid to place as null because has provided answers and questions alike, but super hard for me to place right now.

{Flavor Leaf, IgnitionUSMC}

Scumleans. Flavor might be elevating higher quite easily if his future content feels like his normal self. Ignition replacing out is probably NAI, but the timing makes it look bad, especially when I had just started to pay more attention to him.

{Yumeko Jabami}

Phoney-town. (or a very heavy player to deal with if actually town) Poses a lot of questions (which is normally great in creating content), but places them in huge walls and nitpicks everything. I do NOT get a towney vibe from this sort of.."interrogating style". I like to pose a lot of questions myself, but I don't think they hold value, if people find it hard to A) find them b) answer to them with simple formatting C) feel like they need to explain every single word they use.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 318, osuka wrote:@una: i think i'm ready to trust you though you're probs not ready to trust me given that i haven't put any content into this game yet. work with me here

what do you think of the mario vs mulch situation
I just noticed this.

I do not know why it works like this between us, but I also feel like I can trust you this game :lol:

I think Mario vs Mulch is currently TvT to me.
I wanted to see them interact just because they are two "heavy-hitters" in my books, and it's easier for me to analyze their interaction than try to analyze them.
I feel like you, Mulch and Mario are my "trusted townies" for now, I do not see a scenario where all of you would be scum.
And I trust that any of you would catch on to one another, if there'd be any..shady business :shifty:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 461, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm a little suspicious of Una. We only have 1 completed game together, it was a newbie, and he was dead before I replaced into the game, so I'm not really sure what is meant when he states my "usual self".
I have studied you extensively! :)

I don't know whether you are new to this community, but I know many experienced players around here value your town-play.
Maybe I am expecting too much of you..? :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 463, Flavor Leaf wrote:I only have 3 completed games on site, haha. Fair enough, though. I'll take the compliment.
Your posting style is very distinct, and you are good in making compelling cases.
It doesn't matter whether you are always right or not (although I get why you like to "brag" about being correct), but you are good at drawing conclusions and leading your own investigation (at least when you are town).

So my earlier suspicions of you were because I was wondering whether you are scared to show your posting extensively as scum.. :cop:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:49 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 465, Excession wrote:Holy shit, can someone tell me if there was anything relevent in post 405, it was making me lose the will to live so I gave up reading it. True Story.
Thank god I wasn't the only one!

The worst part was that I'm the kind of player who can't just let questions be: if I'm posed one, I'll honestly try to explain myself..

My readslist already gave it away, but I think it's time to VOTE: Yumeko Jabami and see if they have anything else to offer, other than walls full of questions.

Excession pocketed me with his one post, that must be a record! :eek:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:50 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 497, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Excession
What is this?
Excession starts a wagon on my #1 fake-townie, and once it gets traction, you vote him?

Mario please...don't be scum.. :(
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 495, MarioManiac4 wrote:Yumeko is like this because they're playing on an alt I'm pretty sure.
Yumeko made sure to nitpick my every point, but they happened to miss my question on who their main-account is.
So if he doesn't want to provide us with the information..?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:02 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 507, MarioManiac4 wrote:If I were to ever vote them it would be because they're pushing/shading on almost everyone, but that's also likely to be a result of the alt.
I think this is my main reason to scumread them.

Am I wrong in assuming that you know whos alt it is?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 509, MarioManiac4 wrote:Yes. It doesn't matter who made the alt. When you make the alt, you are trying to go ahead and be another playstyle. I feel like the wallposting and questioning of everybody is a direct result of that.
OK, I actually trust your judgement on this for now.
UNVOTE:

Why Excessive then?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 512, wavemode wrote:Possibly
Well aren't you informative? :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 884, massive wrote:When did Boon arrive in this game?
In post 885, osuka wrote:He's always been here
There's just something amazing about this! :lol:

But honestly, I feel kind of deceived.
Everytime I have admired FLs play and thought he was at least somewhat new..oh man. :facepalm:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm reading up after I leave from work, been a busy day, so you'll see me ADHD all over my lackluster participation later..
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 887, osuka wrote:what about me? i'm not an alt
I find it even harder to believe after this latest revelation about FL..

If you are a 100% honest newbie then sure, your play has been rather impressive in the games I have seen from you.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 896, MarioManiac4 wrote:Fine with just lynching excession or massive to be honest.
Here here!

I'm still most interested in this whole Mary-situation, seems like there are very strong convictions to either direction.

Wallposter Tokugawa is also still on my radar, but Mario said he is a secret alt who is never scum.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:53 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 927, Mulch wrote:I wish people would try to stop reading me. Lots of heroes nowadays who want to give me my first scum loss without realizing that your not gonna catch me if I'm actually scum
I know this is something like +70% ego, rest joke, but you do realize that people should just always lynch you if you keep saying this? :lol:

One of these days you are scum and get lynched for saying this, and then what? You replace out? :giggle:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:55 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

VOTE: Excession

PSA: NO IDEA WHAT THE VOTECOUNT IS, I'M JUST TRYING TO HANG WITH THE BIG BOYS...(get it? :lol: )
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 939, MarioManiac4 wrote:Also I just had a lightbulb moment and flairs is now locktown
I guess this is something I maybe shouldn't poke, but care to elaborate at all why?

PEdit. Oookay, you are playing a poking game yourself.

Please tell the rest of the gang when you have calmed down.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I feel like Dunker has gotten a fairly "easy" townread from many so far in the game, how did that happen?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:04 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 942, MarioManiac4 wrote:I NEVER CALM I NEVER REST
You forgot the blue pill, eh? :?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

And after ISOing Mary, I get this weird feeling that she is sort of similar to Yumeko, but sort of a...BETTER version.
Both seem to like longer posts, but while Yumeko likes to hide behind questions, I feel like Mary actually brings her own reads to the forefront, and just tries to feed her reads with more questions.

Getting a more solid town-vibe actually from her now.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 946, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 944, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 942, MarioManiac4 wrote:I NEVER CALM I NEVER REST
You forgot the blue pill, eh? :?
Do you think it's a
coincidence
democrats are the blue party and republicans are the red party
I do not MURICA.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 921, massive wrote:
In post 896, MarioManiac4 wrote:Fine with just lynching excession or massive to be honest.
Same.
But you shouldn't OMGUS after you agreed that excession or you should be lynched..?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:36 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 956, Mulch wrote:I'll instant lynch Mario if he claims vt, he's a power role or scum
Now this just isn't fair.. :facepalm:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:42 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 951, MarioManiac4 wrote:I'm from britain and am liberal, I was joking lol. Is there any reaaon you prefer excession vote to massive vote?
I don't honestly find either of them too scummy tbh.

I'd go digging more on the Theta/Yumeko -axel, but I know a lone vote doesn't produce a lot of pressure..
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:48 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1198, Mulch wrote:I'm dying lmao
We all are, sooner or later.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1197, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 632, Mary Saotome wrote:VOTE: Game Replacement

How about this one

Also can you talk to me on why I'm sr I just feel votes got placed on me at random from what I remember.
Pedit: Anything can be used to ml someone I don't sr oraska but that line wasn't great
Who the fuck is this?

VOTE: Mary
In all honesty, I'm already feeling my townblock shaking.

Mario-Mulch-osuka was the trio where I felt confident having 0-1 scum.
Now I'm paranoid about both Mario and osuka.

Mario mainly because I feel like he is "weirdly" defending the one player that I'm most suspicious about.
Osuka because I townread him so heavily and couldn't pinpoint why, and now he is getting pressure from my townleans/-reads.

I just don't think either makes a good D1-lynch.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Wrong quote, fuck.

I was supposed to ask what GR thinks about Yumeko compared to Marys posting.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:55 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1234, MarioManiac4 wrote:I'm just a traitor, lynch my buddies first.
Who are your buddies?

I want to know before you get NK'd by them.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I do not like the osuka-wagon.
I think we would lose a good townplayer D1, compared to some other wagons that (even if flipping town) would eliminate hindrances from D2/D3.. :cry:

I believe Excession is a good lynch for today, SAME WITH THAT YUMEKO-WallBuilder, who is still voting me and hasn't posted since got a small start of a wagon on him!
Like, how is that good to leave around?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1456, osuka wrote:also where the fuck is una
Reading at my home/work and scratching my head.
A game this big is rather "whack", if you don't mind me saying. So many moving pieces, and holy shit if there's a lot of sheeping.
Muddies my reads a lot this early, I'm afraid I might not be helpful with my interaction-analysis before D3'ish, when we probably have less people and more clearly drawn "frontlines".

I'm honestly rather sure that osuka is town. Period.
If there was a way to make it sure, I would, and then we would have one townplayer who I believe can actually make reads.
I've seen a few suggested "townblocs" and none of them have been 100% town, I'm almost certain.

I'm still most worried about Mulch/Mario both being town, and then they 1v1 D2 or D3 because their townie egos don't fit in the same game.
If either of them is scum, the others will surely dig it out sooner or later.

If I were to lead the building of a wagon, I would STILL point to WallPost McGoneAlot aka Yakuza aka Yameko.
Has been absent since voting me and he was wagoned himself. :shifty:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1456, osuka wrote:also where the fuck is una
Reading at my home/work and scratching my head.
A game this big is rather "whack", if you don't mind me saying. So many moving pieces, and holy shit if there's a lot of sheeping.
Muddies my reads a lot this early, I'm afraid I might not be helpful with my interaction-analysis before D3'ish, when we probably have less people and more clearly drawn "frontlines".

I'm honestly rather sure that osuka is town. Period.
If there was a way to make it sure, I would, and then we would have one townplayer who I believe can actually make reads.
I've seen a few suggested "townblocs" and none of them have been 100% town, I'm almost certain.

I'm still most worried about Mulch/Mario both being town, and then they 1v1 D2 or D3 because their townie egos don't fit in the same game.
If either of them is scum, the others will surely dig it out sooner or later.

If I were to lead the building of a wagon, I would STILL point to WallPost McGoneAlot aka Yakuza aka Yameko.
Has been absent since voting me and he was wagoned himself. :shifty:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Nice, double the post. ^^
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'd say lynching in Mulch/Mario/osuka/Nero/Boon is stupid.
One of them is likely scum, yes, but we will figure that out 100% surely in the coming days.

For now we can use their content to solve other players.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

And if anyone is wondering why these 5, they are the most vocal, and likely able, townplayers in the game.
We don't want to throw that away on a trashwagon D1.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:35 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1502, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1498, UnaBombaH wrote:I'd say lynching in Mulch/Mario/osuka/Nero/Boon is stupid.
One of them is likely scum, yes, but we will figure that out 100% surely in the coming days.
are you particularly scum reading any of us?
One of Mulch/Mario should clear the other, and I can breath freely.
Marios Yameko-protecting rubs me the wrong way.

I townread osuka heavily.
Boon is better than FL, if that makes any sense. He is playing more like himself now anyway.
You (Nero) I don't have any good meta on, but I actually read one of your older games a while ago, funny to see how differently you play now..! :roll:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1655, wavemode wrote:You know, that's a good poem

Every time's the same
This is the sort of game
Where nothing much gets done
In a mob of twenty-one

Who's that guy who rhymes in all his posts? We need that guy
I do not know that guy,
I'm new here, guess that's why.
I've been reading and would like to note,
that we shouldn't yet lynch gerryoat.
But what every townie here knows,
we should be voting Assembletrows. (name edited for the sake of rhyming)

VOTE: Assemblerotws
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:42 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1740, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1739, UnaBombaH wrote:that we shouldn't yet lynch gerryoat.
Why?
I have a bad feeling..I'd go assembletrows, and then agree that they are connected.
So based on his flip, we judge gerry.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2178, Nero Cain wrote:@MARIO, Mulch is very likely scum but the chance he gets lynched today is low. Who would you vote for between me, Assemble and gerry?
This sort of feels like scum "communicating" to scum.. :igmeou:

And in case it's not, my initial feeling of mulch vs Mario might be coming in future days..? :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2191, Eddie Cane wrote:boon and mulch are t /t or s/s
Interesting..
I actually don't disagree with this!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2208 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:50 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2206, osuka wrote:I like you.
He said my first post was bad, and I should feel bad.. :(

I was just being cute and funny at the same time.. :cry:

AND HE IS THE LUNATIC FRINGE MAGGLE!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2295, Nero Cain wrote:My wagon is shit since there's atleast 3 scum on it (Boon, wave, gerry) I obviously don't want to get mislynched but if I do you are lynching solely off my wagon for the next few days.
Gerry wagon is prob an all town wagon. Like Massive and Dave could easily fool me but I'm just not feeling they flip scum.
Assemble wagon is eh. like he's been pretty useless lately but there's atleast 1 scum on it (Mulch) so that makes me wary. I'd vote it over myself but thats about all.
I find this actually rather informative.
I wouldn't go as far as to try and name 3 of the scum-team yet, but I can see two of my own potential scummies in your wagon.

So then the gerry-wagon would be a real scum-lynch pending, and yours/assembles could be the competing ones to derail it?
This would confirm my gutfeel on dave and Flairs - osuka I already townread. You would get a dip of towncred from me with this.
In post 2295, Nero Cain wrote:Cane, 2mil, and Theta need to pick one of the leading wagons.
Interesting enough: I would've mentioned GameReplacement in this post..
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2299, Nero Cain wrote:Why were you suspicious of my in the first place Una?
I'm trying to force myself to scumread you, or at the very least keep you close to null.

You seem like the kind of player who would be able to pocket me easily once I townread you and end up trusting your reads.
That is why I'm also feeling ready to jump to the Gerry-wagon: it could potentially clear your situation to me.

I don't see you as the type who could bus his patners hard D1 - might be wrong on that.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2301, Nero Cain wrote:I am not sure why you'd think I was bussing Gerry as opposed to just being town that helped to catch him.
No no no, I mean that IF he flips scum, I'd be fairly close to locktowning you BECAUSE I don't think you would buss him.
IF he flips town, I feel like you might be the one scum in his wagon - I townread the rest.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Actually, what the hell.

VOTE: gerryoat

My gameplan for this day is set: I want to see a gerryoat flip, and then move forward from there with a stronger read on his wagon.
If he flips scum, I can have so many of the townreads! (and hopefully much deserved -creds) :cool:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2304, Nero Cain wrote:..you are not town reading me is 'cause you are worried that if you town read me i'll pocket you?
Well, you see, it's not THAT silly.
I don't have any recent meta on you, so I want to be very cautios.
I read one of your oldest games (I think) when I bumped into you in the site chat lobby (out of curiosity and boredom), but I realize it wasn't a normal game by any means, and didn't give a good read on your current playstyle.

All of the other more experienced/strong/vocal players I have played with recently, and I know how they operate.
Even if I admit I still can't tone-read players like Mulch or Mario, I do have an idea how to read their interactions with each other (I have seen flips from both of them).

You are a wildcard in that sense, and I already have a feeling you are more of an "intricate influencer" rather than someone like Mulch who says "sheep me, much towncred". (and tbh, he seems to be a good player despite that :lol: )

Did this make any more sense? (remember I'm still a newbie, and I feel like I'm swimming in the big pool for the first time.. :? )
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2306, gerryoat wrote:wow you make mafia sound so easy, i bet you win a lot with strategies like that.
TBH, my track record is not something to boast with! :lol:
Most of my games have been sub-ins so far though, so I'm trying to turn it around with these games where I play from the start myself.

Also: are you trying to say that lynching for information (when no obvious scum is presented to you), is bad gameplay? :?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2308, Nero Cain wrote:If you want recent meta all you have to do is click on my name and go to "view topics" or you coulda just asked me for links.
To be fair, I'm not willing to meta-dive everyone or anyone I haven't played with on D1.

Some might find me scummy (gerry already did?) for saying it, but to me D1 isn't necessarily about finding scum by a lucky chance.
To me, it's all about poking everyone and observing who reacts to what.
I don't honestly NEED meta here, I just want a lynch for us that yields as much information as possible.
Whenever Town finds scum D1, it's either us being lucky, or that particular scum being bad.

I'm not afraid to say shit like this, or to even contradict myself as town, if that results in me getting what I want from a player.
I leave judging my actions to others.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2312, Nero Cain wrote:I think ad hom is scummy in and of itself.
If nothing else, it tells you that someone lacks arguments for discrediting.. :roll:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Damn, I just have to take the pagetop then? :?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

..or now?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2317, massive wrote:Catching up from 1658. I mean MAYBE because Judas Priest it's 26 pages and I know half of those posts are just going to be Mulch carrying on about his pet lynch.
This game has had a lot of spam, and I don't like that either.

..maybe this is the page top?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Oh man, I have so long to go.. :(

This page had just begun and Yoshi just decided to plant the VC in here..now I look like an idiot!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:16 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2322, massive wrote:That Nero wagon looks like the worst group of people to be a part of ever.
We still have room in the gerryoat-wagon..! :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2333, osuka wrote:Image

probably not
OK I'm normally not one for shitposting, but this. This.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2463 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

This game has so much floating around.

I tried to get a wagon on Yumeko what feels like half a year ago, and that slot still has a vote on me, despite being inactive for ages.
Inactivity that started conveniently at the time we almost got a wagon rolling..

But I think it's too late for that lynch now (unless everyone would just ISO them and agree), we should just stick with lynches we could get through within reasonable amount of pages.
Either we let gerry go for that PR-claim and we all migrate to one decided wagon (otherwise we will just spread again :facepalm: ) or we lynch him.

I'd like to hear actual conversation on this now, but I guess we are back to shitposting soon.. :yawn:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2466 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2465, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 2448, BigYoshiFan wrote:*unlynches himself*
M
a
r
y
S
a
o
t
o
m
e
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d

*rehangs himself*
They declared V/LA if that is an option for this game
And what are you declaring? :]

I re-read your posts and your latest wall was actually pretty OK, but for whatever reason I missed the parts that were directed to me!
You still interested in hearing me out, or are you working on something else already?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:31 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2554, Mulch wrote:Want to wagon yumeko?
Please Mulch, don't tempt me anymore!

We need to all come together on a bigger wagon for today, time is of the essence!

I hope Yumeko gets NK'd because scum don't like reading only walls either, but I think he will be around tomorrow for another chance at lynching! :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2562 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2560, Creature wrote:I don't feel like leading a wagon today, but I'd rather follow a wagon I think will flip scum.
My thoughts exactly, I even said as much in my previous post.

I'm sticking with the gerryoat wagon until I see a reasonable option that can actually reach a hammer in time.

You seem to be set on town!Nero?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2565 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:03 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2563, massive wrote:...at that time, PV and Eddie both had zero posts but were in different categories of reads in his list in . I don't immediately see an answer to that in Una's ISO. Una?
Good of you to ask. I offered Yumeko this option as well.

You can check the description below that NULL-1 category, it says exactly this:
In post 459, UnaBombaH wrote:NULL-1. Basicly same as above, but the way they have provided little content is the part that rubs me the wrong way. For example Creature basicly announcing he is gonna lurk isn't cool in my books.
Eddie Cane, WHERE ART THOU?
Notice the bolded.
I have previously played with Eddie, and I have seen him be very vocal and active in most all of his games.
I thought him being quiet could implicate a different mindset from his town-play.

You and Creature were there because you had said SOMETHING, and yet seemed to stay in the shadows.
Nothing deeper to that.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2567 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:08 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2566, Creature wrote:Yeah, still think Nero Cain is town.
So your vote would rather be..where?

You dislike lynching a JOAT-claim D1?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:14 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2568, Creature wrote:Yes, for some reason I don't think scum!gerry would admit he's JOAT.
Then we need to get working on a reasonable wagon.
I'm not sure we can get a lynchable wagon running on just anybody anymore, we need someone who already has SOME shade on them.

Give me your idea (just not Vedith D1) :?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2572 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:15 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2569, Nero Cain wrote:i think scum claiming PR so they don't get lynched is a thing.
I think he meant the JOAT-part..?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2573 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2571, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2567, UnaBombaH wrote:So your vote would rather be..where?
Don't you think I have enough game content for you to judge me on? Like it just seems a little silly that you
still
have this kinda light paranoid scum read on me.
Eh?

I'm not voting you?

I'm asking creature where he thinks we can get a reasonable lynch outside of you and gerry.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2617 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:21 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I said I am willing to sheep, but I just want to ask for clarification before I do:

do you scumread his slot based on Ignition-content, or his entrance to the game?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2699 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2631, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Locktown

MarioManiac4, Creature, Flairs, UnaBombaH
Townread

Mulch, wavemode, Theta Alpine, Nero Cain, Dunkerdoodles, gerryoat
I can accept the above, with the exceptions of gerry and Dunker.
I'm undecided on Dunker myself, and gerry is scummy: he just has his claim to push him towards town-status.

Unacceptable Lynches

Boonskiies, Eddie Cane, Yumeko Jabami
Boon always worries me, but I wouldn't lynch him either.
Eddie C. is a good boy. :]
Yumeko hasn't done much anything except for those few walls. I'm still most susp. of that slot because of HOW they entered the game nitpicking, and went sleeping after there was any pressure on them.
I still can't trust that slot for now.

Decent Lynches

Mary Saotome, massive, davesaz, osuka, KidAmn, Assemblerotws
Scum

TwoInAMillion, Game Replacement
osuka and dave aren't decent lynches to me, otherwise that line is fine. (Maybe a bit uncomfortable lynching massive, at least they tried to engage me yesterday.)
TiaM still says nothing AI to me, and I doubt he ever will.. :shifty:
GR now feels like a victim of circumstances: he hasn't been very active anywhere for now.

Making my
LYNCH POOL PARTY:
something like this:

The people I don't think I would miss D2:
Mary Saotome, KidAmn, Assemblerotws, Yumeko Japani, TiaM

+1 guests:
massive
(if none of the above are an option),
gerry/nero
each depending strongly on the other.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2700 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2698, osuka wrote:even if i agreed with any of what you just said

i'd be willing to lynch you on the basis of policy for having misspelled "definitely" as "definately"
This is town!osuka: fair and just... :eek:

VOTE: osuka
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2702 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

UNVOTE: osuka

I need votecounts before I can decide where to go.
I just gave my "buss-able buddies" list, so any of those will do for me getting towncred., but it just needs to happen soonish, otherwise I will never re-read D1.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2701, osuka wrote:can you blame me? that's linguistic assault
I honastly cunt.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:36 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

WE WANT VOTE-COUNTS! WE WANT VOTE-COUNTS! WE WANT VOTE-COUNTS! WE WANT VOTE-COUNTS!

Vote count or we RIOT! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2778 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:43 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2735, wavemode wrote:I'm not voting TIAM or gerry today
This is what grinds my gears.

Someone should be a champ and make a list of these kind of interactions, I'm currently too busy to even start the research.
I have a feeling that there are some "I refuse to vote X, let's all vote Y" -> ""I refuse to vote Y, let's all vote Z" -> "I refuse to vote Z, let's all vote X" -circular shit going on, and it doesn't feel at all natural.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 3150, Eddie Cane wrote:if any person doesn't vote gr I'm their next post they are scum claiming
I'll play by your rules then.
VOTE: GameReplacement
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3156 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:54 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

...but are we REALLY sure we want to go there?
UNVOTE: GameReplacement

I find it weird that we are now lynching an inactive player, simply because MOST ALL OF OUR EARLIER ATTEMPTS AT WAGONS CLAIMED PR.
There almost has to be scum there, no?

But we are just too scared that we might accidentally lynch a PR?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”