Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

World record for deepest unassisted freedive

As part of the Steinlager Live Dive Attempt held on July 20, 2016, in the waters of Dean’s Blue Hole, Bahamas, New Zealander William Trubridge broke his own freediving world record by swimming completely unassisted to 102 meters (334 feet) in a time of 4 minutes and 13 seconds.

IgnitionUSMC (2): Mulch, Dunkerdoodles
Mulch (2): MarioManiac4, wavemode
MarioManiac4 (1): osuka
UnaBombaH (1): Yumeko Jabami
Mary Saotome (1): Nero Cain
Flavor Leaf (1): UnaBombaH
Theta Alpine (1): Mary Saotome
wavemode (1): TwoInAMillion
DunkerdoodleS (1): Theta Alpine
massive (1): Creature

Not Voting (9): Excession, davesaz, Eddie Cane, PeregrineV, massive, Flavor Leaf, IgnitionUSMC, Flairs, Zoki77

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2017-09-02 22:00:00)

Next VC: World record for fastest rollercoaster
Last edited by BigYoshiFan on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 422, Mulch wrote:I am tempted to wagon the wallposter

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by osuka »

@wallposter: una is obvtown because meta

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by wavemode »

Mulch remind me of your reason for scumreading massive
retired...?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 428, wavemode wrote:Mulch remind me of your reason for scumreading massive
Gut and a weird one reaction to Mario which made no sense as the one thing to respond to
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 423, Theta Alpine wrote:dunker are you ignoring me
yes
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

Lmaaaaaaooooo
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Flairs »

Hi sorry I forgot to tell people I would be inactive most of today because of the eclipse, I'm here now and will do a catchup soon
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did the eclipse make you inactive?

Also, I think Massive is wildly anti-town as town thus he's prob town here.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Flairs »

Because I haven't had signal or access to a computer all day
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, my wi-fi is all laggy as shit rn so maybe the eclipse
did
do something hrmmmm....

also, Mulch, were you legit scumreading Mario or not?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

the eclipse lasted like no time at all.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 130, Mary Saotome wrote:I Mary have graced this thread and will now read I know you've been waiting for me but be calm.
In post 152, Mary Saotome wrote:VOTE: flavorleaf
Can't argue with that
going to read
but Mulch can you try to make your posts longer? you have 1/3rd of the thread it makes it harder to read.
these just felt kinda stall-y, idk.
In post 323, Mary Saotome wrote:Are you saying that the mario wagon isn't "Doing things." Can you tell me the dif between what you're doing with the flavor wagon vs the Mario wagon?
and this is just kinda dumb. Like I was pushing Flavor for ~reasons~ and me knowing what I'm doing has absolutely nothing to do with the Mario wagon and this whole thing feels like she's playing mediator between me and Dave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe not me and Dave per se, as he wasn't even voting Mario but this like, sorta disdain of the flavor wagon and putting down my actions.

I dunno, I can't explain it well.

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Flairs »

Well, I woke up at 3 AM, drove to Wyoming with some family friends, watched the first half and then the two minutes something seconds of totality, and then attempted to drive 180 miles back to Colorado, which was 10 hours of bumper to bumper traffic.

Some notes:
- . Why why why would you say he was a power role? Is that not something you would want hidden. (oh cool Mary pointed this out later on)
- Not a huge fan of Flavor Leaf. The "staying hidden and then calling out the mafia at the last second" seems way too easy to fake, and I don't really feel comfortable with letting him float along and then trusting some words he says on day 4.
- I don't like the Mulch/Mario interaction. Mulch is just voting Mario because he's like "you suck for scumreading me" and Mario is scumreading Mulch because he doesn't like that Mario is like "you suck for scumreading me" ( I don't remember what the acronym is, but there probably is one). It sucks, and it's going in a circle, and it would be town v town in my eyes except for the fact that Mulch has repeatedly claimed Mason. So unless Nero and Mulch are both mafia, I'm leaning scum on Mario.
- I'm leaning town on Creature, I don't think scum would be that up front about what he said on
- Idk why but [post]378[post] strikes me scummy. But then again, there's mason thing.
- I feel the same way about Theta and Ignition. Neither of them have really done much or made many posts, which feels a bit scummy, but I want to see more Theta posts and also Ignition's replacement before I set reads in stone on the two of them
- I can't get anything from Yumeko because they're just like a computer, asking questions and answering them in the most monotonous way and by the time I get through the wall posts I don't know what to think anymore so I'm going to try attacking those later
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 289, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 265, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 258, Flavor Leaf wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72770

Just want to point out here, I was in this large game from the very beginning, and I had 22 posts. Mulch was in that game.

I came in around Day 4, Day 5, called out the remaining scum team perfectly, then got night killed. I don't do pressure votes. If you all want to lynch me, that's on you. I stay out of early games.
And scum won that game.
yep, because they didn't listen to my perfect reads. (i was kind of surprised they were so perfect, because things usually aren't so easily that clear). This is an irrelevant post so I gave it an irrelevant answer.
That isn't irrelevant at all. There is a reason nobody sheeped you. That said you're playing now so it really doesn't matter too much.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 316, osuka wrote:@mario, we've gone through some. Entertain me for a second here

when i was scum and you were town, you acted different and you were a hard mislynch. That game, you got all your reads ass backwards and ended up flipping cop after a role swap with rc
you and i clicked as players however because of shitposting and stuff so why is it that mulch thinks you're either scum or pr, and I don't think you're giving the same vibes as you were that game at all?

you're null to me right now so i'm asking you to convince me that you're town. can you please make a case for yourself, for me?
a) Mulch doesn't know me. Even if he's town him acting like a Day Neapolitan has no value.
b) I don't play every game the same way and tbh I had a serious offgame in 1810.
c) I can't really tell you why I'm town? I mean, my ISO is just me saying things as town, so if that doesn't convince you I'll just hope you see it later?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

409 is really bad.
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Flairs »

hey Mario why don't you believe Mulch's mason claim
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

a) because it's been obvious bullshit since conception
b) he has retracted it
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 444, MarioManiac4 wrote:because it's been obvious bullshit since conception

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by osuka »

he didn't need to retract it

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Flairs »

I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING ABOUT RETRACTING IT
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by osuka »

they literally contradicted each other about the pt being closed and then clashed when he retracted it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you mean I'm really not a mason?!?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”