Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1023, Nero Cain wrote:nice
ate
there
thanks. I AtE all the time. My problem has been with my scum game, I was so good at mimicking my town ATE/Self meta and just my genuine town game, that my scum meta became my town meta, so I'm actively breaking it now.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Creature »

Not lynching Boon today.
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1022, Boonskiies wrote:What is my scum motivation for doing anything I've been doing today?
I've already said this. this "defence" of pretending things haven't happened is scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1024, Boonskiies wrote:If anything it makes you more townie to me
Stop trying to placate me but then you know you are scum and couldn't win any 1v1.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1027, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1022, Boonskiies wrote:What is my scum motivation for doing anything I've been doing today?
I've already said this. this "defence" of pretending things haven't happened is scummy.
I'm not worried about being scummy. It really doesn't matter to me one bit. I'm just going to town hunt this game, and people can choose to read me however they want. When I die, take my reads into consideration, as I've been pretty fire lately. Admittedly, my scum game is smooth and blends in so well, as Dunker/Flairs stated, that I understand for some people to accept me as town, is having me flip. I'm doing this game with a straight up searching for town, and then going to eventually poe, as long as I live.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1028, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1024, Boonskiies wrote:If anything it makes you more townie to me
Stop trying to placate me but then you know you are scum and couldn't win any 1v1.
Lol...? This only comes from a place of not knowing ScumBoon.

Just to everyone out there who does know me as scum, do I generally ever lose my 1v1's? Hell, do I ever lose my town 1v1's? If I had done multiple 1v1's already in said game, sure, but I don't understand you stating I can't win a 1v1, when I feel that's actually one of the strongest parts about my game, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I personally think I'm one of the best players on site when regarding to strictly 1v1's, even if in hindsight or during I come across as scummy as hell.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Although, even when I am scum, I don't mind when I come off as scummy. It legit doesn't matter, and in some cases, being seen as scummy is better than being universally town read.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

Relax boon
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1033, Mulch wrote:Relax boon
Oh, is that not seeming super relaxed? I'm just super energetic right now, haha. Had some caffeine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean in this player list? I could expect idiots like Mulch and Creature and some of the random trolls (and not to mention your scumbuddies) b/c in today's meta its whoever yells the loudest (well charisma too) wins and I could see you yelling louder/typing faster than me (like, I chicken peck :/) but your content is all kinds of ass (and not just the scummy reactionary gambit, though TBF that's a big part) and if I really felt like typing out a case it would be rock solid. But even if you "win" and I get lynched it'll still be a mislynch and if town has any sort of sense they will be lynching you d2.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually am really good at countering those types of players. I mean, I'm very capable of not having bad content, and I'm overly manipulative when I need to be, regardless of alignment. There's a reason I had a 2+ year scum streak along with a 2+ year of not being lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also town hunting is all kinds of ass

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And I'm not 1v1ing or pushing you, so not sure why you are bringing that up. I wouldn't lose the 1v1 unless I was okay with dying, which I am this game, as already stated.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1037, Nero Cain wrote:also town hunting is all kinds of ass
Nah, it's better than scum hunting for me. I've shown that with my past few games on Flavor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unless you would rather me tunnel scum reads? That cool with you? Do you want to see some Boon Tunnels?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure why not.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1041, Nero Cain wrote:sure why not.
vote osuka

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

guys, vote osuka, he's scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 314, osuka wrote:so mulch is actually going with the mason claim? That's unexpected
why is this unexpected? It's super early game, so it's either legit and a joke, this is scummy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can we lynch you if he flips town?

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 316, osuka wrote:@mario, we've gone through some. Entertain me for a second here

when i was scum and you were town, you acted different and you were a hard mislynch. That game, you got all your reads ass backwards and ended up flipping cop after a role swap with rc
you and i clicked as players however because of shitposting and stuff so why is it that mulch thinks you're either scum or pr, and I don't think you're giving the same vibes as you were that game at all?

you're null to me right now so i'm asking you to convince me that you're town. can you please make a case for yourself, for me?

pedit: stop playing the victim already please
why is any of this relevant? This seems like a way to instantly discredit Mario from this game. It is the very beginning of the game, how could he possibly have made a case that could show himself as town? Both alignments easily could do the same thing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1045, Nero Cain wrote:can we lynch you if he flips town?
you could lynch me today, if you want. Are you reading the game at all? I've stated this like 5 times that I don't care if I die this game, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

Guys get over your differences and become my sheeple, people!

vote Excession for free towncred today!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 318, osuka wrote:@una: i think i'm ready to trust you though you're probs not ready to trust me given that i haven't put any content into this game yet. work with me here

what do you think of the mario vs mulch situation

pedit: I'm not role fishing i'm just pointing out that i find it weird that you claimed mason in the third page
i also find it weird that you guys have no daytalk
So you are ready to trust someone 300 posts into the game. This seems like trying to gain rapport on a townie, and looking for approval in the Mario/Mulch situation that was going on.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”