iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:21 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Hi! Sorry for taking so long to post, I haven't forgot about the game just been busy. If you don't see your name it's because I'm not sure of my opinion of you yet.

[TOWN]
I like Zach a lot his posts in particular and in which I agree with everything about LUV and Alchemist.

I like Tchill's since it would of been easy for him to take a side, his feel genuine.

I don't think Fluffyrabbit's comes from scum since it would make it easier to catch his contradictions. I don't get his strong tr on acid in and would like an explanation. I agree with his push on LUV in .

I like WhyMafia's push on Acid in /.

Syndesis seems genunine and scum could have easily used it as an excuse to not post. His is pretty funny since someone else had this exact same argument againts LUV to call him town in Breaking Bad mafia but if you look through LUV's games he post the exact same thing every game.

I don't agree with most of Rob's post but I can see that he believes them, not sure either way yet.
[NULL]

[SCUM]
Dislikes Torque's saying that rabbit will never be lynched in since his town read is based on one meta game. The strength of the town read does not match with 'you will never be lynched'.

Don't see much analysis in Acids posts and his pinged me since the only thing that I posted was a VC in a game i'm modding but he made it seem like I was active and posting content in other games.

I have no idea what Carcalliy would scum read Zach for in . His town read on LUV in worries me because he states he doesn't know how to read him in . Why would you call someone town and tell people to stop pushing him if you can't read him? In his he pretty much calls everyone town but awesome. He either gives no reasoning or nai reasoning such as being aggressive, moderate and nice. His one scum lean is awesome who he calls 'awkward' which I don't see and says his trying to look town which I don't see either.

VOTE: Carcalilly
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:39 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Zach scumreads Alch/LUV, I said I agreed with his read on Alch/LUV and I didn't feel like writing it out when it's the same reasoning as Zach, It's pretty clear that I scum read them. I said for Rob that I can understand his reasoning so I put him slightly above Null.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 506, Zachstralkita wrote:
Can The Town Lynch Scum If acidphoenix Townreads The Entire Scum Team? (Players please answer with Yes/No)
Yes.
In post 541, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:To me it seems like he is capitalizing on how much people town read him. Feels like he's deluded himself into believing he actually received a green role PM.
I don't understand why you scum read Zach, please explain.
In post 591, acidphoenix wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: idany
:o Why me?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:27 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 612, acidphoenix wrote:your lack of posting is decently bad even post-it being just vcs revelation
No it is not. How does being too busy to post mean I am scum?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:31 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I don't get this wagon. Why are you guys voting WM?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:49 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 675, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:
because his reasons for a lot of things are too steril
e and his push on acidphoenix is agenda-y in a scummy way and i think he is pushing more town than scum on purpose
I agree with the first part but I don't see the second part.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:50 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I didn't realise acid was a PR, I thought he had a personal PT for his toughts.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:52 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I thought it was a joke like the one in GD where they are selling topics.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:53 am

Post by iDanyboy »

me
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:11 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I do think he is reaching in his since I don't think a lot of his points are scum indicative but I like his initial push on acid([] []). I get what you saying, but I think it's like he found him scummy in his initial push then went through his ISO and confbiased himself, or he could be scum like you say but I still think there's better pushes. I would prefer (carcalilly, LUV, Alch) in that order.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:18 am

Post by iDanyboy »

The same reasoning, nothing Carcalilly has posted since my list has made me think she is town
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 787, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:2 days and some change into a 10 day deadline doesn't spell a long day on any planet. That's short as hell.
In post 484, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Usually if a day is 15 pages long, it's long enough. I understand people don't like to be wrong but whatever minor information or details you're waiting on isn't worth the inertia it produces to stall the town. Getting it moving again can be so frustrating and hard. Town needs some momentum to stay engaged and active.
This is what Uzi said in a previous game I played with him. Combine that with his case on Zach which is paper thin.
VOTE: LUV
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

It's the fact that your shading him for wanting you lynched. He thinks he found scum and wants it lynched which is the same attitude you had that game.I don't see how you could be pushing him for that when you have done the same.
In post 408, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:MMM is my strongest scum read and I'm satisfied with where my reads are currently.

I don't personally need anymore from today and I rather not give scum the chance to create apathy by drawing the day out.
This is the exact same logic the Zach used.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

That's not the only reason his scum reading you though. Even if it were, If his confident in his scum read of you him wanting you lynched and ending the day is normal but you push it like it's scummy and I know that's not what you think. If you had a problem with his case you would of posted 'your case is not good' but instead you pushed him for wanting to end the day.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 815, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I seriously can't bother to play town on this site anymore. Towns are just awful nowadays and it's more taxing than ever to deal with that as town. I think I'm just going to inform people that moderate games often that I'll most likely replace out in pre-game if I receive a green role PM.
:roll:
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 820, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 816, iDanyboy wrote:That's not the only reason his scum reading you though. Even if it were, If his confident in his scum read of you him wanting you lynched and ending the day is normal but you push it like it's scummy and I know that's not what you think. If you had a problem with his case you would of posted 'your case is not good' but instead you pushed him for wanting to end the day.
I'm not pushing him for ending the day. I actually haven't pushed him at all.

I just pointed that out because in my experience, town are unlikely to push to end the day this early.
But you have as town, that's my point.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:00 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1094, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:

Sorry guys I haven't been as active as I should. Literally voted uzi because I've played with him before and I just felt like it in rvs.
His wagon had little to no justification
I'm more intrigued that he was zach's counter wagon than anything else.
I disagree, my vote is justified, I'm going to need you to expand on this, your town read on Uzi and you read on acidphoenix.
Being a counter wagon doesn't mean anything, you can have two wagons and both be town or they can both be scum, but a wagon by its self is not interesting.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:00 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Carcalilliy is atrocious, I don't see how anyone can townread her. She throws out town reads with no justifications and shuts down scum reads with out justifications. What a shock that LUV's entire scum pool is only people that have scum read him. He hasn't explained why Syndesis/me could be scum and your case on Zach is paper thin. I'm surprised Alch is not in there.

I like CD we have the same reads.

@Tchill
please explain why you unvoted Acid and then why you re voted him. Why did you say that 'you didn't get the reaction you wanted'? Did you scum read him or was it a reaction test? Also explain why you town read LUV and why his wagon isn't justified. You also pointed out that it was 'intresting that Zach was LUV's counterwagon' but how is it? When did you go from Synd Null to Town and why?

@WhyMafia
Why is Zach scum? Because he has a bad case? I do agree with you that his case on you isn't great but I don't think his scum.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:17 am

Post by iDanyboy »

:/
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:44 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1366, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1363, cd wrote:
Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1359, cd wrote:I'd really love to lynch Carcalilly, but sadly it doesn't look like it's going to happen today.

I will ISO my other 2 scumreads {LUV/Alchemist} shortly to see which one I'd prefer to vote today. Slightly leaning towards LUV right now.
The only remotely good sc out of those is Alch.
Cool. Tell me more.
Luv is probtown
Luv is probscum.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

My case on LUV

is LUV scum case on Zach. He scum read Zach for his with Lily. He says Zach was annoyed (I don't get that from that post) and this can only be because he is scum with Carcalily or that Zach is scum and is afraid of Carcalilly. He goes from Zach is annoyed therefore he is scum. He also scum read Zach because he LUV had a red pm but didn't vote him. He then says that this scum read of Zachs is stronger than the one he had on rob. He got all this information from a post made in RVS.

Then is he says that Zach is trying to end the day early by trying to get his scum read lynched. This pinged me because in a previous game I played with him he wanted to end the day early because he was confident in his scum read so why is he now sayings it's :lol: when Zach does it?

He hasn't done anything from that point on but give a scum pool of and who all scum read him. He also hasn't explained why Syndesis and I are scummy.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1406, Carcalilly wrote:Your reasons for scumreading LUV are probably NAI for him. I don't know his scumgame, but he's far from off right now.
Probably NAI? How? Presenting bad cases is not AI? Not being consistent is not AI? Is scum reading those who vote you and not explain why not AI?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

Please present me your scum cases because I don't know what scummy behavior is.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1461, Zachstralkita wrote:But I'm waiting for a case to arrive on me. I have a secret weapon!
I don't see one either.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:34 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Spoiler:
In post 1605, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1441, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1391, iDanyboy wrote:
My case on LUV

is LUV scum case on Zach. He scum read Zach for his with Lily. He says Zach was annoyed (I don't get that from that post) and this can only be because he is scum with Carcalily or that Zach is scum and is afraid of Carcalilly. He goes from Zach is annoyed therefore he is scum. He also scum read Zach because he LUV had a red pm but didn't vote him. He then says that this scum read of Zachs is stronger than the one he had on rob. He got all this information from a post made in RVS.

Then is he says that Zach is trying to end the day early by trying to get his scum read lynched. This pinged me because in a previous game I played with him he wanted to end the day early because he was confident in his scum read so why is he now sayings it's :lol: when Zach does it?

He hasn't done anything from that point on but give a scum pool of and who all scum read him. He also hasn't explained why Syndesis and I are scummy.
Don't get the first point. You keep bringing up Mini 1920 but there was a point in my back and forth with MMM in regards to why I value RVS a lot. Did you know that or did just completely exclude it when you were thinking about part of my case on Zach?

The point I believe said that I basically catch scum not only in RVS, but from one post. Why are none of the conclusions I've made about Zach's play in RVS reasonable? Why are you just calling me out on them now as opposed to earlier or when you first noticed them? I feel like you've been sitting on this for a while and trying to let things snowball before bringing it up.

I've already quoted that I said
usually
15 pages is enough. It's not enough here in this case if you compare Zach's case on me or his case on WhyMafia to the one I had on MMM in that game. There's very little ground for him to feel like the day should've ended that early.

I've explained why I've scum read Syndesis a few times now. How can you not know my issues with her after how long she's been voting for me? I scum read you because I don't think you'd be this gung-ho to lynch me after Mini 1933.
Still waiting for you to address this Dany.

I don't believe it's possible to catch scum off one post that is in RVS. I don't think your conclusions are reasonable because I don't get that annoyed feeling from his post and being annoyed does not mean scum. I called out your case a while ago but I just said it was 'paper thin' because I didn't feel like it needed explaining but since Robb was asking for people to give there cases I decided to give mine. I know you said usually but I think the situations are similar enough. You haven't explained your scum read on Syndesis multiple times the most you said is he is bullshiting in . What does it matter if I was wrong in Mini 1933? Since I was wrong then I'm wrong here?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 am

Post by iDanyboy »

What part have I missed?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:53 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1667, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is Zach essentially calling me scum and not voting me at the start of the game as well scum reading me for not thinking he's obvious town paper thin?
Because it was RVS and I think your reading too much into it.
Calling you scum for not seeing he is 'obvtown' is something I've seen other players say, I don't understand it so I don't try to sort that behavior. If you find that scummy you have a point for scum reading him but is it not something you see town say?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Proof?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:11 am

Post by iDanyboy »

:o and he survived to endgame. I guess you can find scum in RVS but I don't think these situations are similar.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2180, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Just have to lynch in:

{Acid, Alch, Zach}

Maybe:

{Dany, tchill}
I'll do Acid/Tchill from that list. I don't see you as scum anymore because the way you handled the hammer was weird.
VOTE: Acid
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:54 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Vc

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”