pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:28 am

Post by pisskop »

man. you guys dun fucked up the game.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Vedith, your reaction to this quickwagon was a little bad.

Why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:28 am

Post by pisskop »

And why cd?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: cd

dont say I dont support you Vman
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 am

Post by pisskop »

You cant kill me.

Im too important to die.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:00 am

Post by pisskop »

why and how do you know how to use the 'post' bbcode?
Instead of any other method of collecting posts.

what is the dealio with this cd?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 198, Srceenplay wrote:Elyse
What do you think makes a person a good third party?
What do you look for?
No.

Elyse is what a good 3p.
She ran us for a marathon with the help of *cough* others as scum too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Veidth, stop claiming night actions.

People, stop asking him for night actions. Or suggesting them. Or asking for hints about them.
shame on you tictac.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 210, Creature wrote:What do you think about Elyse putting someone to L-1 without announcing?
I dont even know if she knew, and while I dont think she is aggressive enough a player to do it, I dont see her not doing it or going out of her way to say she knows.

nai
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 211, Creature wrote:I expected any town to be more hesitant to join an already big wagon.
Y
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

MCA
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am

Post by pisskop »

We're scurdy cats on this site.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am

Post by pisskop »

But I dont think cd is scum either. not yet at least.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fuck up about scum slips. Its too early to be pushing crap like that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

he insulted vedith
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

id wagon aero
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

and I'll do more than skim tomorrow. night.

maybe

im busy af the next gew days
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: aero
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Tomorrow Ill be able to sit down and read.

Today I ran a fitness test, went to church and pumped iron, and was visited by the NoFun police at work.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:59 am

Post by pisskop »

okay
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 281, Mulch wrote:VOTE: vedith

You said I have a 0% chance of flipping town, and I am town.
oh my god.

this guy.

He just voted vedith for 'being willing to self-vote' and then tried to confirm this alleged conftown status without dying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 53, Vedith wrote:
In post 32, cd wrote:Tell me why he's scum and I'll hammer him.
This is scum looking for a reason to hammer early.
Proved to not read the game as believed it was L1.

Vedith \o/
This is bad logic.

Its being pushed like its strong, but its really weak.
The response was also weak, but ...

In post 287, Dunkerdoodles wrote:vedith has clearly expressed why you are scum. they're plenty of reasoning as you see in this post, "next-to-no reason" is a big overstatement.
I dont quite agree.
In post 290, Dunkerdoodles wrote:actually i change my mind. mulch can be town. i think vedith is town too tho
good, I was going to be questioning you about that.

In post 302, Mulch wrote:My guy was a total scumfuck that wasn't scum, so I don't scumread anyone on my wagon for voting me :(
ewwwww

In post 329, Mulch wrote:I'm curious. What percentage chance am I scum?
omg shut the hell up.

In post 349, tictac wrote:Like WTF? Why do ya think that? Why refer to your own align as something ya not sure about??
VOTE: UnaBomb
This is ... bad logic? Misconstruing the point of the sarcasm?

For the record, this 'TMI' nonsense is nonsense.

In post 433, Creature wrote:VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
meh. this vote right after a vc is meh
remind me to iso this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

against a chilly lynch rn.

hes null and a no-info lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Kinda want to scumread vedith this game.

Ill set aside my tictac feels att, and will also note that bbt is pinging me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Im gonna put creature on the town side of the fence for now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 12, UnaBombaH wrote:So one of the above is opportunistic, and should be the wagon.
I'll give the other three a pass.

Which of you is scum?
This is cheeky

unabombah could be lynch material. A lot of their posts are slick, and they want a lurker lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 532, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 531, pisskop wrote:Im gonna put creature on the town side of the fence for now.
Creature seems like the kind of player who doesn't waste their words (based solely on this game).
His observations also seem very accurate and just.
Fair enough.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

can you remind me about your scumreads and a brief why?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

i refer you to the aforementioned post; wherein it was formally requested you stop wasting paper
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

tchill's vote is bad and lazy.

I think we can all agree that mulch isnt really a good person to sheep.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill iso dunker and vote. or not vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 554, Elyse wrote:I would lynch pisskop.

I'm surprised he hasn't engaged me yet. I feel like he would as town
and jsyk, this is awful conceited of you.

why would I when your content is slippery?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think Id benefit from it, so I wont.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think dunker can be on the town side of fence
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: vedith

Aero, tchill, elyse, bbt, vedith
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

gogogogo

tell me why we shouldnt lynch any of those.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

you have nothing to base such a read on. you even say as much
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

do something, we all know you lurk it out as scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 am

Post by pisskop »

the case on kop:

he septuple posts :o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I've given my lunch pool.

vedith is where id like to see votes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:05 am

Post by pisskop »

can i interest you in a low effort 'ive been in over 10 games with vedith, this is scumbro' case?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:13 am

Post by pisskop »

can we all stop saying 'im gonna flip town'. Everyone says that.

How many innocent criminals do we have locked up, according to their own testimony?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

well crap.

I guess Im on a vanity wagon then.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 616, tictac wrote:
In post 603, pisskop wrote:well crap.

I guess Im on a vanity wagon then.
vote Chill.

also:
In post 588, tictac wrote:
In post 568, pisskop wrote:Aero, tchill, elyse, bbt, vedith
I thought ya had a SR on me. Why am I not in this set?
In post 530, pisskop wrote:Ill set aside my tictac feels att, and will also note that bbt is pinging me.
your style is odd to me. Giving you time to 'mature' and putting down more content will help.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

I would rather see more of chilly before we rope him.

I actually just got out of a game where we powerlynched him, and he was town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Screen super obvs fakehammers vedi. within 3 game posts he votes twice and claims hammer.

He claims to be town several times, even confed.

He is full of 1 liners, with constant 'he is def scum, I know' and petty back and forths, and urges to end the day prematurely.

You know, Id settle for him. He's got enough interactions, and I dont like his iso.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: screenplay
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Id appreciate your opinion on the dunker and tictac isos, tbh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:15 am

Post by pisskop »

omg so basic. More detail pls?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 651, tictac wrote:
In post 624, pisskop wrote:your style is odd to me.
We played together in viewtopic.php?f=53&t=65168
Ive played close to 100 games onsite. this one seems like I was really angry about something and took it out on the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:14 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: elyse

All over a chance to put this obtuse thing away

gogo gadget mulch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 677, Elyse wrote:
In post 674, Dunkerdoodles wrote:so i don't particularly know how to defend myself
i can however say BBT's push on me was terrible even if it does come from town
Why are you townreading BBT?

Still down to lynch Mulch, tchill, and pisskop
For real?

youre asking why he townreads bbt?

he doesnt. READ THE GAME.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Im aghast.

Join me, brother, as we wipe the world clean of the scum menace!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Id make more jokes and grandstand more, but I dont think youd take it too well. ...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent lynching bbt.
unabombs vote on me is bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Wagon on ely is growing well. lets do that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Ely couldnt tell me apart from scumme if I danced around naked with the word scum written on my chest.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Scumkop gets so townread he spends the game trolling or above suspicion.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 705, Elyse wrote:not voting Mulch cause there was no counterwagon and that being the reason counterwagons started
this is bad, and you should feel ashamed of being a mafia for this one post.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

gogo gadget mulch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:53 am

Post by pisskop »

she can show us her finding me as scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

you're apparently confused about my obligations to you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

@tic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think you should explain why you care about ely believing she can read me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

You see, you arent asking ely to clarify, and you arent pushing the point.

Youve voted and left the idea alone. Like a little scumnugget?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:43 am

Post by pisskop »

hf!

I assume thata aero got tied up in becoming a learnered man
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

prod.

Im still town, Im not even sure how we have a wagon on me, yada yada
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 872, Ghostlin wrote:^ I'm not like voting for you, but this is probably why a wagon exists.
Im just too busy rn.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”