Scummies Ideas, Suggestions and Comments Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1211 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Aronis »

I think we should make a scummy for the best site mod/admin and give it to nexus
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1285 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Aronis »

With a new year kind of starting for the mashies, I think they should be expanded to truly represent the greatness that is all things mish mash.

First, I would love to see an award specifically dedicated to the best LSG player. In my mind, this would kind of split from the current masterstroke award and that one would specifically focus on great mish mash gameplay and this focus on great LSG gameplay. I think being involved in the two is often different and probably really hard to judge and compare between. Plus LSGs deserve more attention bc they are the best :]

Second, I would love to see an award specifically for mish mash marathon games or perhaps social games in general that just don't fit into the category of LSGs. We've had a lot of really fun games like this ran by PrivateI, D3f, etc that don't really fit into a current awards category but should get some recognition because they are lovely.

Third, I think the mashies should include a lifetime achievement award. While the current slate of awards is great--I think it's important to note there are some individuals who have put together many great performances and games but not within the same year and over a longer period. This would be awarded to someone each year who has done a lot of great things in a lot of ways over a long time that have benefitted the community. Winning this award would also likely disqualify you from winning it again anytime soon.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”