NK fires a ballistic missile over japan

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I imagine that it's related. You kinda have to be an massive egotist with no sense of empathy to believe that you deserve to be in a position of leadership of an entire country to begin with.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 3, Annadog40 wrote:I disagree Sudo_Nym, some leaders can have empathy.

I hope that something can be resolved soon and with minimal loss of lie.
Name one. Even Jimmy Carter was responsible for killing people with his decisions; if President Peanut can't keep his hands clean, how can anyone?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Basically everybody who has ever lead a nation had a moment where they looked at the idea of ruling, making decisions on behalf of millions of people you've never met, who all have different problems, feelings, thoughts, and opinions; some of whom will benefit and some of whom will suffer as a result of every word they say during their reign, and then said "Hell yeah, I could knock that shit out of the park." Anybody who can learn what the process of ruling an entire nation, making decisions on behalf of people that will get some percentage of those people killed without their input, and still believe themselves entitled to the job is some degree of narcissistic sociopath.

Return to “General Discussion”