Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

It's funny to note that the last three replacements were all from the original.

Civilization Mafia Mafia:

Votecount 2.48:

Game Replacement(2): Tchill13, humaneatingmonkey
Tchill13 (2): massive, Titus
humaneatingmonkey (2): Dark Horse, Grendel
Mathblade (2): Eddie Cane, Ginngie
Titus (2): Drixx, Gamma Emerald
nancy (1): Mathblade
Drixx (0):
Grendel (0):
massive (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
Ginngie (0):
Dark Horse (0):

Not Voting: nancy,

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

The deadline has once again been reset to just below 48 hours.
The day has begun and will end in (expired on 2017-09-01 23:00:00).

Spoiler: Remaining Posts:
Drixx: 57
Ginngie: 45
humaneatingmonkey: 45
Game Replacement: 62
Gamma Emerald: 15
Mathblade: 15
Grendel: 55
massive: 58
Dark Horse: 54
Titus: 72
nancy: 71
Tchill13: 38

Note that: Gamma Emerald has 15 posts remaining, as does Mathblade.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Drixx »

*wave* - 2am so I'm going to be back in 6 hours or so when my wife heads to work. As per usual I'll catch up and comment on stuff from this post onward simultaneously. Awesome player list. Much excite.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll do a more detailed post tomorrow. Right now, I don't like my vote based on VCs.

My trial is over. So yippie.

UNVOTE:
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Okay. I thought I had a much lower post count (around 20) so I was trying to be conservative. But since there's 2 days remaining, I'm gonna go ahead and be liberal.

Spoiler: RE:Gamma
Gamma Emerald's #1148 wrote:I can't tell what TChill was thinking, ask him I guess. I've just been inferring based on what I've seen from his posts.
But now that you've seen my argument against it, what do you think about it?

====
Spoiler: RE:Massive
massive's #1149 wrote:Did you answer my question there at the end?
I did. I just told you that I thought they were reasonable question and your reaction to it wasn't. I'm trying to decide now if it was OMGUS-town or OMGUS-scum.

====
Spoiler: RE:Grendel
Grendel's #1151 wrote:Questions one didn't need to be asked. Two, and three, are scummy bad and wouldn't help him get a read on me. Four is non-AI info, the last two pass as legitimate points with questions. Fluff ratio of 3:1.

Maybe my impression that Monkey is overcompensating by big posting wasn't incorrect. I could look at his over questions I guess. I skimmed until I saw he asked me things.
That's not for you to decide. They ARE helping me get a read on you. That's very arrogant for you to assume they weren't. They were my questions. I'm using them to determine if there's basis in your reads and spot for inconsistencies. You are reasonable questions, and you devaluing them by snide remarks like this is suspect.

"Fluff ratio" You're full of crap. Fluffposting could only be scummy if it were just fluffposting. You just decided they were fluff.

And thank you captain obvious. Of course I was compensating. Compensating for lost time and attention. Not sure by "overcompensating" as that's just your arrogant assumption.

Now to your questions.
Grendel's #1151 wrote:I think its really odd that you'd prep this point by saying that you've gone out of your way to meta me, then accuse me of doing something I do typically.
Fake news. Nowhere did I say I did a meta on you.
Grendel's #1151 wrote:That doesn't even qualify as IIOA? What?
It does. It doesn't really give us anything about how Eddie's play was just that you think that he's objectively town based on this. It's a useless reason to townread him.
Grendel's #1151 wrote:This and the "grasping at strews" are clearly attempts at deriding my credibility as a player.
Projection. That's what you've been doing with my questions calling them fluff when they were reasonable. And in that context, they wouldn't be scummy even if they were "fluff" because I have been giving my input in this game fairly. Meanwhile metaanalyzing ME by using YOUR OWN meta is grasping for straws.
Grendel's #1151 wrote:Why wouldn't scum want town drama? It distracts town, wastes time, and town ignorance can make adding fuel to the fire come at low risk. Even more so when its that early in the game.
Well "creating town drama" is a hyperbolic malicious spin to "creating discussion at D1 RVS". You could consider where that was in the game before throwing alignment points in it. And then later "creating town drama" is a hyperbolic malicious spin to "engaging with the thread for reads" so I really think that "creating town drama" is an arbitrary read that is susceptible to conf!bias.

However, I agree with you about this:
Grendel's #1151 wrote:Partipate in a way that is going to be perceived as conventionally town like for the site meta. Garner as much town cred as possible D1. Lurk until required to do town looking things again.
I have only finished two other town games since joining this site. In one game, I have caught scum because they were ramming up players with bad inconsistent logic and aggressive pushes. Another game, the scum flew right past me because I don't have enough to scumread them by. Or they have been too towny that I've townlocked them.

If you're gonna scumread me on this based on my D1 play, I'm gonna understand this. However, let me tell you that I have seriously been busy that's why I went off the map. If you can take a minute to get out of my tunnel, who would you have scumread based on your presumed optimal D1 scum strategy?

====
Spoiler: RE:nancy
nancy's #1156 wrote:If you could ask any more specific questions that would probably be pretty helpful though.
Okay I understand you. I checked back my ISO and it was horrible. Maybe it's because I was pressed for time.
nancy's #1156 wrote:I think you're missing Tchill/Gin in your readslist?
Midway when I read their claims, I realized they are confirmable. Therefore, won't waste me time reading them. Instead, if Ginngie doesn't turn out to be an innocent child Day 3, she's scum. If TChill doesn't kill someone on Night 2, he's scum. That's just the end of it for me. Today, I'm ignoring them.
nancy's #1156 wrote:By the looks of it you're not really having any strong feelings about a lot of players either right now so maybe we can help each other get more engaged in the game and pull things out of just null? Talk to me about your Gamma read?
Okay I agree. Let's pull people out of null.

Initially, I thought Gamma is obvtown for the way he came in the thread. However, I just had my ass handed to a recently-finished game by townlocking to someone who did just that. Upon reading, Gamma has been inconsistent and he has some reads that I still don't understand how he snapped into. Also, that part where he was willing to lynch Eddie for Robb's sheep was pretty suspicious because I didn't see it as a town-solution to the Robb-Eddie dillemma. Especially when he was townreading both. He explains that he was assuming that the conflict would put us in another no-lynch situation, but I didn't think it was likely anymore because I and Assemble was a strong lynch. And also, I don't think he was townreading me for the right reasons so I think it may be pocketing. Right now, I have already pulled him into leanscum hence the attention.

====
Spoiler: RE:Dark Horse
Dark Horse's #1157 wrote:Monkey I feel like I might've missed where you said this but what are your reason for scumreading eddie that don't involve robb?
My read on Eddie is not conditional to Robb. On the contrary, if you evaluate Eddie in relation to Robb—especially in light of the more recent events—Eddie looks good. However, the scumreads still stand. Re-listing for your convenience:

Eddie Cane's entrance is suspect. Instead admitting to Percy's obviously scummy play, he doubles down. This is a play that does not make sense as town.
#286-#292 makes little sense.
#293 His read on Robb is not something I can agree to disagree. tunneling is not scum. I don't get too how he would have read ginngie as townlean. "They're too lamisty if ya know what I mean" takes shortcuts instead of actually demonstrating what he means.

Eddie makes a misrepresenting statement about TChill's play to prove a point that TChill is town. It's consistent with the Percy-TChill S+S relationship.

Eddie backtracks after being called out. He also starts to acknowledge Percy's scumminess. And somehow this does not absolve Robb of anything. Says he has no choice but to vote him but that's not true. He presents an interesting case against TChill. He townleans assemble—but why?

This confirms that Eddie Cane was in it only to destablize Robb's stance to the whole majority. He blames the majority for not telling him it regular occurence when I recall that he was told of it. However: "right now id say I have robb 60/40 town and 80/20 odds on him replying this saying I'm still scum or not replying." This makes me think that it's more scum-motivated because this looks like a gag order to Robb. In that context, the sudden change of stance looks as if it's a means to pocket someone. Also, this moves makes most sense as scum because even after that 1v1, no one was looking at Robb as scum.

This is the weakest in that wagon. Eddie goes from townreading Vecna to an unexplained vote wanting a full claim. He didn't make the effort to challenge his idea, he just went straight to it. #617
After getting his fullclaim, even tho he expresses his doubts about it, Eddie then votes me. I think Eddie's behavior around Vecna's claim is scum-motivated.

Flip-floppy Eddie Cane. I don't buy that "too low on time" spiel here considering he was here for the duration of the day and he had read.

#633 #645
I don't really get why Eddie would vote me.

I stand by the fact that Eddie noticing scum not voting for an extension to be highly scummy. It's sorta feels like something only scum would notice.
He also says lynching assemble gives us 0 info which is wrong. Assemble's flip is the best info we will get from the slot apart from a replacement because him playing won't give us anything.
He makes a fair point about stalling, but not buddying. I don't see anything wrong with buddying with your top town read.

He washes his hands about the whole "I didn't ask you to claim" when he was the one who pushed me so:

"and no, asking nancy is not the correct way. that's called buddying and stalling. you have no idea if shell be on in the next 12 hours, you expect us to analyze your claim in whatever time period we have left after she tells you to claim, and you expect us to build another wagon in said time period? people on this site aren't active enough for that, not even close."

#686 #688
Eddie's frustration feels fake for me so this frustration could also come from scum. The aggressiveness is off.

=====
Wow what's up with Math

Why are we still attempting to read Ginngie and TChill when they can easily be sorted D3? Let alone try and put a wagon on them.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:57 am

Post by nancy »

@Math
I don't understand how you're reading that post is stalling out conversation at all; don't really understand why you're reading that post in particular as too wordy either; think I've been pretty wordy this game but I don't think that post is offensive in that way at all; not entirely sure what about that you actually dislike - I'm sorry if you think that I'm not saying anything very useful. If you think I could be wording things in a better way / more concisely then I'd be welcome to hear how you'd write it differently, am always working to tighten up my game and pretty receptive to anything that I could potentially improve on, think that right now I probably have the tendency to be a little more verbose than I need to be because I'm still figuring out exactly what feels most important to me to get across or what I feel needs to be said / what I can basically just trim as fat with the way that I'm playing now.

Don't understand how you're saying that I should have a read on you in two posts just because that's what happened in GiF's game, especially considering that's not how it was in Night & Day; feel like you should be aware that I don't trust my tonal read on you nearly as much after that game and I feel like we've already had this conversation there too; don't understand why you're bringing it up again; I don't claim to have a soulread on you and never have and it's upsetting to me when people tell me I should be able read them in a certain way when I think that's an unrealistic expectation. I know you think I'm a confident Annabelle but none of what you see there is real of my experience; I'm not a confident person, I never have been and I basically dislike the characterization because it's a misunderstanding; part of me changing my meta is so that I can try to express that and other aspects of myself that people don't seem to ever get. Why are Titus/Ginngie scum?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:19 am

Post by nancy »

@monkey
Link to the game? Think you're seeing a lot of the same things in Gamma that I am right now; haven't had time to respond to his latest stuff yet but pretty much nothing he's given me so far has really done anything to change my read. I initially liked the way he was engaging with Robbnva partly from his tone and just the way he seemed to want to reason with Robbnva there but I think the stance on Eddie pretty much ruins it for me overall when I look at the trajectory of his read on the slot; also think that there's some pretty clear scum motivation in warming up to someone like Robbnva and talking your way into a position that allows you to reasonably compromise on a townread (and the way that he backed off the townread there I think is even more difficult for me to understand in a town!Gamma world in that context but something that makes a lot of sense in a scum!Gamma one).
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:21 am

Post by nancy »

Putting this here to give attention to when I can.
Spoiler:
In post 1178, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Eddie Cane's entrance is suspect. Instead admitting to Percy's obviously scummy play, he doubles down. This is a play that does not make sense as town.
#-# makes little sense.
# His read on Robb is not something I can agree to disagree. tunneling is not scum. I don't get too how he would have read ginngie as townlean. "They're too lamisty if ya know what I mean" takes shortcuts instead of actually demonstrating what he means.

#
Eddie makes a misrepresenting statement about TChill's play to prove a point that TChill is town. It's consistent with the Percy-TChill S+S relationship.

#
Eddie backtracks after being called out. He also starts to acknowledge Percy's scumminess. And somehow this does not absolve Robb of anything. Says he has no choice but to vote him but that's not true. He presents an interesting case against TChill. He townleans assemble—but why?

#
This confirms that Eddie Cane was in it only to destablize Robb's stance to the whole majority. He blames the majority for not telling him it regular occurence when I recall that he was told of it. However: "right now id say I have robb 60/40 town and 80/20 odds on him replying this saying I'm still scum or not replying." This makes me think that it's more scum-motivated because this looks like a gag order to Robb. In that context, the sudden change of stance looks as if it's a means to pocket someone. Also, this moves makes most sense as scum because even after that 1v1, no one was looking at Robb as scum.

#
This is the weakest in that wagon. Eddie goes from townreading Vecna to an unexplained vote wanting a full claim. He didn't make the effort to challenge his idea, he just went straight to it. #
After getting his fullclaim, even tho he expresses his doubts about it, Eddie then votes me. I think Eddie's behavior around Vecna's claim is scum-motivated.

#
Flip-floppy Eddie Cane. I don't buy that "too low on time" spiel here considering he was here for the duration of the day and he had read.

# #
I don't really get why Eddie would vote me.

#
I stand by the fact that Eddie noticing scum not voting for an extension to be highly scummy. It's sorta feels like something only scum would notice.
He also says lynching assemble gives us 0 info which is wrong. Assemble's flip is the best info we will get from the slot apart from a replacement because him playing won't give us anything.
He makes a fair point about stalling, but not buddying. I don't see anything wrong with buddying with your top town read.

#
He washes his hands about the whole "I didn't ask you to claim" when he was the one who pushed me so:

"and no, asking nancy is not the correct way. that's called buddying and stalling. you have no idea if shell be on in the next 12 hours, you expect us to analyze your claim in whatever time period we have left after she tells you to claim, and you expect us to build another wagon in said time period? people on this site aren't active enough for that, not even close."

# #
Eddie's frustration feels fake for me so this frustration could also come from scum. The aggressiveness is off.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 am

nancy, shouldn't you be more suspicious and hostile to Math after that shit analysis on you (and everyone else, actually)? Why are you apologetic to him? It sounds like you've enjoyed the seat of high tow-cred for so long that it made you sensitive to shakeups/votes. And that's something that could make most sense if you're scum.

Wow. That's my first scumtell on you in the thread apart from metaanalysis.

Here's the game thread where I was defeated as town when I town-locked the ARBITRIO/Ataraxia slot. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72636

That said, I'm still waiting for Assemble-Vedith slot. Can you guide me out of the Vedith slot if you think he is town?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:38 am

Also, if anyone is having a hard time following my catch-up posts, just ctrl+f "name" on my ISO to see the evolution of my reads. I placed it by post count so you'll see it. I also made a point to consistently use proper nouns so i can ctrl+f on it myself. Sorry for the format. I was rushing to get it done because it was taking me too much time.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:50 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1182, humaneatingmonkey wrote:nancy, shouldn't you be more suspicious and hostile to Math after that shit analysis on you (and everyone else, actually)? Why are you apologetic to him? It sounds like you've enjoyed the seat of high tow-cred for so long that it made you sensitive to shakeups/votes. And that's something that could make most sense if you're scum.

Math and I are close friends and have a good amount of history outside of this game; probably not something that I'm going to be able to explain, suffice it to say that Math is someone who has shown me more kindness on MS than a lot of other people and even if this weren't a game where I was already feeling beaten down mentally then I would be treating them this way, at least I hope so - I don't know why they were so hostile to me but if they're scum I'll probably be able to figure that out before too long; regardless of their alignment I've done way too much fighting with friends in games recently and I just don't want to anymore. Whether or not their analysis is good isn't really going to be how you get a read on Math here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:17 am

Post by nancy »

monkey serious question - why haven't you talked much about dildos this game?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:28 am

It was an elaborate ploy to get you to talk about dildos—and it worked! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
nancy's #1184 wrote:Whether or not their analysis is good isn't really going to be how you get a read on Math here.
How would I read Math? I mean that's pretty much what I thought that's why I just wrote it off as weird and NAI and waited until there's more. That's why you're the one I read because it was your reaction that was AI. Because even if Math is your friend, I think since this is a game you'll allow yourself to become suspicious for things like that. Even if you didn't think it was particularly scummy, I expected that you would have furthered the discussion and not end it with an apology.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:04 am

Post by nancy »

I don't have the energy to explain right now so I'll just quote my post from another game. I wasn't referring to whether I thought it was scummy or not, just that I don't want to argue with them; if this is going to be a game where I have to get into arguments in order to play then I'm going to replace out - don't think that scumreading someone means you have to get into arguments with them; don't think that apologizing to a scumread is scummy. Don't understand what you're thinking was ending discussion; I was reaching out to them and I think if they're town they'll respond significantly differently to that than they would if they're scum (and me saying this won't change that - they're not able to replicate their towngame as scum despite being fully aware of their meta).
Spoiler:
In post 713, 79 CE wrote:MathBlade is sadly scum but I don't quite know how to express this one - it's a combination of a tonal read and a meta read. Their scumgame and their towngame is super super different and it's pretty noticeable to anyone who's familiar with their meta. Basically, the simplest way I can put it is.. if it feels like they're reasonable.. they're scum. If they're butting their heads against a brick wall that is reason, in *defiance* of reason, they're town. So you definitely need to be able to read tone to tell the difference. But you need the meta to *know* the difference, to know what to look for tonally. And they're just scum this game. Sorry Math. <3
Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Game Replacement »

VOTE: Chilly
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1182, humaneatingmonkey wrote:nancy, shouldn't you be more suspicious and hostile to Math after that shit analysis on you (and everyone else, actually)? Why are you apologetic to him? It sounds like you've enjoyed the seat of high tow-cred for so long that it made you sensitive to shakeups/votes. And that's something that could make most sense if you're scum.

Here's the game thread where I was defeated as town when I town-locked the ARBITRIO/Ataraxia slot. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72636

That said, I'm still waiting for Assemble-Vedith slot. Can you guide me out of the Vedith slot if you think he is town?
VOTE: Titus

People time to consolidate look at deadline.

Still unsure if nancy is trying a pull at my heartstrings gambit or if she is actually town here but consider my heart pulled.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and if nancy is Town and not just trying to manipulate me Titus and monkey are scum.

Back to reading boring ISOs since no one is answering my question :(
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1185, nancy wrote:monkey serious question - why haven't you talked much about dildos this game?
Really Nancy? Can we go ONE game without sexual innuendo. LOL.

Doing my thread read now. ~1200 posts so a few hours should do it.

P-edit: point me to the question Math? Having questions helps me a lot when I'm doing a catch up since it gives me specific things to be looking for to evaluate instead of just having whatever jumps out at me. I think I saw something about you having a limited number of posts so maybe give some reasoning for Titus being scum so I can evaluate for myself?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1163, MathBlade wrote:Hi everyone will read after dinner best I can.

I did take a quick skim of the VCs -- Can someone explain to me why D1 was a no lynch?
In post 1165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1164, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1139, Ginngie wrote:I think the closest he got too was 6 and that was because no one else was online, or they were online, and decided not to post
That is a summary of a true statement of a non lynch occurring because not enough votes but doesn't explain why not. I don't what a mechanical answer I want a why answer.

FoS Ginngie.

Now since limited posts gonna try to avoid posting til done with dinner.
@Drixx has to do with the day one no lynch.

I would have expected scum to pile on and get a lynch and get Town cred from preventing a no lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Titus is scum because the slot wasn't hammered before her replace in.

I have to get ready for work now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:54 am

Lynches I'm down to lynch:
Titus (Assemble-slot), Game Replacement (Eddie-slot)

Lynches I'm only down to do if I really have to:
Gamma Emerald

Lynches I'm willing to be convinced of:
Drixx (Korts-slot), Massive

Anyone willing to lynch Game Replacement? Because Titus looks more like a slot TChill should just vig to confirm role. If Titus is more viable of a lynch, I highly implore TChill to vig Game Replacement.

TChill, you have to tell us who you're vigging so the scum can't no-kill, therefore implicating you for a lynch. That's highly unlikely but a viable strategy for scum.

By the way, can't emphasize this enough. If TChill doesn't vig anyone night 2, he's scum day 3. If Ginngie is anything but innocent child day 3 (or day-confirmable town), she's scum.
MathBlade's #1190 wrote:Oh and if nancy is Town and not just trying to manipulate me Titus and monkey are scum.
I don't see the relation. Guide me to why you think this is a true statement.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am guessing at hill claimed vig. I need to read more ISOs time permitting.

Monkey is scum because that is the most ridiculous bullshit ever.

If scum no kill to "frame the vig" then we save townie lives and that is a good thing.

If scum had a roleblocker that question would be moot as they would block him. Sooo if I am right then scum don't have a roleblocker or want to see if they can save it or not.

Tchill saying who he would vig is actually a huge boon to scum because they can plan out night actions.

Monkey is scum because monkey says hey lynch Titus and then tries to talk out of lynching Titus tries to then piggyback onto nancy scum. And then furthermore doesn't have nancy in his willing to lynch list.

If we had more time I would want roped Monkey but compromising on Titus.

Join me monkey since you're "down to lynch the slot".
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm current, and DAMN that's a lot of people from Civ.
In post 1188, Game Replacement wrote:VOTE: Chilly
Why do you think this is a good vote? Do you know what he claimed?
@Math I'm looking forward to working with you. However, I think that monkey post is dumb but not scum.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:42 am

Post by nancy »

Math honey I wasn't trying to tug your heartstrings, don't know why you're reading it that way.

I don't know why I'm still awake.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:53 am

Okay admittedly, that "TChill should declare his kill" is terrible advice. I forgot the existence of mafia roleblockers. Towncred on Math for spotting that and not supporting that. TChill should not declare that kill. But he should still make that kill.
MathBlade #1195 wrote:Monkey is scum because monkey says hey lynch Titus and then tries to talk out of lynching Titus tries to then piggyback onto nancy scum. And then furthermore doesn't have nancy in his willing to lynch list.
Okay that's not true. I'm not talking him out of lynching. After you finish reading, you'll see that I want either dead by D3 through VigKill and Lynch. Also, nancy's my best townread so why would I want to lynch her.

You did not answer my question tho. I want you to explain why monkey and Titus would be partners if nancy is town. That right there I think is the most ridiculous bullshit ever.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

nancy -- Remind me to recommend you more movies. nancy is obvTown never vote her. I was missing the point.

Titus or Monkey consolidate. Pick one everyone. We need to lynch.

And yes I did explain.

You're deflecting pressure away from Titus and trying to convince me nancy is bad versus pushing anyone in particular.

You've given a list but I want to see you do something with passion and convictionS

VOTE: humaneatingmonkey

Realized it was two v two. Titus or the monkey.

Cmon everyone we can has lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”