Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: alisae

confscum

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm tired and haven't actually read any of the thread other than the rules

I'll get to this at some point tomorrow and see what's up. just dropping by to let everyone know that you can expect some content tomorrow

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:56 am

Post by osuka »

VOTE: osuka
for beign obvscm

FOS: purple

for having a defagulty abatar

MFOS: jaereed

for being jeraerred

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by osuka »

@jae, since i'm pretty sure you're town let me start with you. I'm also pretty sure you're not pretty sure i'm town so it's fine if you're suspicious of me, but entertain me for a second here

please elaborate on gerry's scum meta since you're (at least) the second person to point that out. Also, how do you read purple? does anything jump at you?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by osuka »

you go first

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by osuka »

but you hijacked the conversation here so I get first dibs on the questions

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 129, gerryoat wrote:
In post 122, osuka wrote:but you hijacked the conversation here so I get first dibs on the questions
I literally already said why I think jae is town what are you talking about lol. read the post where i quote jae
same here, it's a meta read too

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm sorry, i'm sleep deprived

the way they push and the tone I guess. you could say most of it is a gut meta read, I guess?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by osuka »

So what's the reason for you to scumread gerry as much as you do with the amount of content that we've seen so far

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by osuka »

So for now, impoetic can be town. oggs is null since he hasn't really posted a whole lot of content

gerry is nullscum but that's probably influenced by a lot of people's reads since it seems like he's very widely scumread. As for purple, i'm not very sure since mastina is a weird read to me (but could very well be scum, too). nahdia sounds kinda town, feels genuine.

None of those reads are super strong right now though since we're only on page 7, so i could change my mind on anything if someone makes a good enough case

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by osuka »

you + gerry?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 177, gerryoat wrote:at least one mafia is lurking because low activity is key for mafia imo.
not necessarily true. Activity is universally nai ime, unless someone's trying to coast or something - but then that's another problem entirely, and it should be more obvious than just 'x player is lurking too much'

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by osuka »

okay so there's a lot to process here in this last page or so but it's 4 am here and i need sleep so I'll come back tomorrow, read it all again and actually understand what mastina is saying in these last three posts

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:46 am

Post by osuka »

i'm here

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:17 am

Post by osuka »

nope, this is my first time with nahdia. I guess i can peek at some of their past games though

I find them slightly scummy but that's a completely meta-free opinion since i've never even seen nahdia play any games

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:09 am

Post by osuka »

i'd be hard pressed to give anyone shit for misreading/misunderstanding the rules this early in a flavor game. How is suggesting multiball AI, if it is in the op? that's a pretty dumb move if you're scum and aware of it, right? doesn't really accomplish much. If you're town & aware of it, then you're making an anti-town move for whatever purpose.

if you're unaware of it, then all it means is that you ~haven't read the fucking rules~

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by osuka »

it was an rvs self vote. I just never voted anyone afterwards

I don't feel great about either of the wagons so i'm not feeling too hot about putting either at l-1

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:39 am

Post by osuka »

@mod: vla until wednesday 1200 utc-4

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:30 am

Post by osuka »

quick thoughts from class before i have time to actually catch up:

mastina makes walls and intricate connections that are sometimes borderline bullshit when pushing someone as town. I don't know if it's eddie posting a lot but i don't feel great about the hydra
gerry can be null for now. not sure how to read this slot because there's a lot of noise around it and i haven't given it enough attention
impoetic seems to have been tunneling gerry but given that i have zero experience with her, i don't really know what that means alignment-wise, if anything
lil uzi looks like he's riding the wave, but I could be mistaken here. I'll look better into his iso because something about this slot raises flags but I can't quite put a finger on what it is

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by osuka »

eddie and mastina are like day and night in this hydra arent they

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by osuka »

cop claim?????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

i don't like how mastina is acting even though gerry is null for me at the moment. this is strictly meta even though unfortunately i am not at liberty to elaborate on it

i'd be fine with a hydra lynch, and i could go oggs I guess. Would rather lynch purple than oggs just because oggs has mainly been lurking and i don't think this lynch would give us a lot of info
I can also compromise on an ari lynch if people don't wanna lynch the purple

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

mastina, why is oggs town?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by osuka »

in 299 I meant scum. I know that's dumb but believe me if you want

you and i both know where the read comes from and you and i both know i can't talk about it. It's not backwards and i'm p sure you're scum because you were borderline making shit up. I mean look at 214, that push is fucking dumb

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 349, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 347, osuka wrote:in 299 I meant scum. I know that's dumb but believe me if you want

you and i both know where the read comes from and you and i both know i can't talk about it. It's not backwards and i'm p sure you're scum because you were borderline making shit up. I mean look at 214, that push is fucking dumb
what did we borderline make up?
35, 42, 214, and 314 strike me as dumb

314 especially is a non-post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 380, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 347, osuka wrote:in 299 I meant scum. I know that's dumb but believe me if you want

I don't know where it comes from and that wasn't my push
mastina knows where it comes from and we're both not at liberty to discuss it.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 424, Oggs Benedict wrote:
In post 314, Purple Nurple wrote:Tell me, have you seen gerryoat as town?
Tell me, what about this game makes you think that this is the gerryoat as town you've seen.
Tell me, have you seen gerryoat as scum?
Tell me, what about this game makes you think that this isn't the gerryoat as scum you've seen?
Can you uh give us a probability, Mrs probability? (I'm assuming this is mastina I suppose)

Because this whole thing is fucking me up a little bit ngl
In post 416, gerryoat wrote:
In post 410, Purple Nurple wrote:do you know what his main is?
oggs or osuka
osuka is a proper newbie as far as I understand.

My main is not something most people here would care about if they knew I think
thanks for the compliment

drunk me appreciates it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:52 am

Post by osuka »

sorry i've been super absent

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:52 am

Post by osuka »

In post 479, gerryoat wrote:who wants to start a flash wagon on purple?
VOTE: purple

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:53 am

Post by osuka »

I'm also down to lynch jordan if it comes down to that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:55 am

Post by osuka »

but for now:
HURT: oggs
HURT: jordan
HEAL: jae

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:57 am

Post by osuka »

if we lynch jordan and he flips scum, purple is implicated because mastina looks legitimately unhappy with a jordan lynch. I'd also be looking at jordan in case of a purple red flip

otherwise i'll just keep my fos on whoever is alive, assuming one of either is lynched

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by osuka »

excusez-moi? i'm wasted right now but even wasted me can tell that i'm a shit lynch

661 is straight up wrong and 659 was written by mastina, so no #selfmeta

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by osuka »

@luv what do you think happens when gerry flips town, assuming that is the case? What happens if he does not?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 664, Impoetic wrote:I'd probably be happy to lynch Osuka or nahdia (now that nahdia's d1 invincibility is gone)
please elaborate on either lynch (including mine)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 672, JaeReed wrote:
In post 666, osuka wrote:661 is straight up wrong and 659 was written by mastina, so no #selfmeta
can tell you 659 was not written by mastina.
drunk me disagrees with you

but drunk me is
[
d
o
n
o
t
u
s
e
t
h
i
s
w
o
r
d
o
n
m
a
f
i
a
s
c
u
m
d
o
t
n
e
t
]
so you never know
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by osuka »

I mean hey the fact that I disagree with you doesn't mean you're wrong. I'm stupid dude

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by osuka »

I couldn't even tell you the point I was trying to make anyway so it doesn't even matter. It's fine I can assure you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by osuka »

sorry to see you go oggs

sorry for my shit activity

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by osuka »

I scumlean way too many people so i'll take three steps back and see where that gets me.

i could go for an impo lynch though, I guess. i've never seen anyone flip flop on me as fast as she did on the last page

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by osuka »

I just realized garry's vote is the only vote on her, so

VOTE: impoetic

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:28 am

Post by osuka »

In post 727, Purple Nurple wrote:you can't all be scum
maybe you just cant read

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:28 am

Post by osuka »

read players*

you seem to be able to read text so far

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by osuka »

when you flip scum and i don't,
that'll
be cute

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by osuka »

jae, I can go for a luv lynch. i think there's a good chance the slot flips scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by osuka »

my reads so far in this game are pretty shit though, so i'm not really ready to deathtunnel/conftown anyone. I'll look over the iso of the players i think are sus later and then i'll let everyone know if anything comes up

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 814, Impoetic wrote:OK, so i'm alright sheeping you on Luv now, because I guess his attitude with the softing is kind of scummy technically, and my gut reads are shit af. I had a nightmare last night where i voted town and scum won and luv was in the scumteam, and i obviously don't think that has any bearing on the game whatsoever but i thought it was funny and lame that i was dreaming about mafia so i thought i would mention it.
that is kinda funny

i'm down to vote luv but i'll wait for the vc because i don't trust myself to count votes and i don't wanna hammer by accident

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: luv

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by osuka »

Hi I got the prod

I'm also pretty unsober right now so I'll post game content tomorrow

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by osuka »

i thought i was getting blocked

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by osuka »

@mod: Vla until friday

Will post sporadically until then

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 am

Post by osuka »

summary of the last 10 pages as i understand them

math sounds weird, gives me scummy vibes.
jae is loud (tilted) redirector
i have thoughts on purple that, for now, i'll save. I wanna skim their iso again.

VOTE: mathblade
since between him and gerry, i'd rather lynch whoever is not cop

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:30 am

Post by osuka »

okay can we lynch math now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:32 am

Post by osuka »

i wanna see if gerry's cop claim is true

and the fact that mafia didn't night kill doesn't mean that they forgot; it means that they might not have a traditional "nightkill". What if math's gladiate is to compensate for that?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:42 am

Post by osuka »

Dude he claimed a
loud
cop

That’s a suicidal fakeclaim

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by osuka »

can someone get me up to speed

who are we hammering

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 am

Post by osuka »

so should i vote

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 am

Post by osuka »

I think the hydra flips red

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”