Survivor: Civilization - Congratulations Boudica!!!

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 18, Shadoweh wrote:I would like to make a public statement that I AM NOT XOFELF HOW DID YOU EVEN GUYS
Lies, everyone is Xof.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 53, BROseidon wrote:I am still very much aware that normal games on MS can have godfathers and that that is part of the standard).
I don't think you are, because they can't.

Miller still exists there though.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I think just having returning players sort of puts the twist level up a notch.

While it's completely fine most of the time for the people with those second chances, it's the people still in the game and working hard to remain there that will have it feel it's that level of difficulty.

Spoiler: Australian Survivor Season 2 spoiler
This happens on actual survivor as well with the same sort of twists
If we look at AKs reaction when he is voted out in episode 12, he is firmly putting the blame on Tara, as she was the lucky person that survived through a twist that didn't eliminate someone after being voted out at tribal council, and the two of them hated each other guts.

So it's not just that they lived through whatever twist, it's that they now have a chance of doing better than you, even after worked on having them eliminated in the first place.

Return to “Social Game Archive”