The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Aronis »

Figure out how to take over Chaystone quickly.
And wait for whoevers being brought over
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wonder how Frozen Angel is here as she has been erased from the universe last I remembered. Then walk north until I find something of note.
(this is meant to remind you FA is banned and as such cannot act)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons set in the Leafwater town/starting area and the sun is rising. The users in those areas no longer feel the moon's background energy.

In post 744, WhemeStar wrote:I pull out whatever weapon I have ( I forgot ) and charge at the beast thingy
ResultYou didn't have a weapon. You feel a fuzzy glow and a sword appears in your hand. You quickly rush the beast. It gives you a look of pure confusion before you mow the creature down.

The son gapes in horror at you and says, "She and her friend were the ones who killed my friends and got that beast chasing me!"

The girl whispers to you, "he was the poacher who tried to kill us earlier."

The father turns his face towards you with his jaw wide open.

Your experience is now 6/8

Enter Action: _____________________
In post 745, Cheery Dog wrote:Thank the woman for the rewards.
Practice using the fancy sword
ResultYou thank the woman and she leaves.

When she is gone you swing the sword. When the sword is swung, you see it glow bright red and the sword turns into a giant laser that cuts huge holes in the building.

The walls start tumbling down around you. You also hear lots of shouting outside.

In post 746, ConManMick wrote:"Very well."
I float down to the guard, and offer a hand up onto my flying disk, so that we can travel to his ruler faster. I ask him who this ruler is, and what's been going on in this land lately. Swifter and I will hold onto our equipment though, just in case.
ResultThe guard accepts and hops on to your flying disk, he tells the others to follow after on foot.

Swifter doesn't move so the guard helps him onto the flying disk as well.

When you ask the guard your questions he says, "Lord Aronis is our current ruler. He's been ruler for little over a day but already he has us at war with Chaystone. We're rebelling to form our one country, we even have Bariene fighting on our side!

This is the most excitement I've ever seen in my life."

You three then arrive in front of Aronis. The guard bows and says, "Lord Aronis, I have brought these two travelers here, they would like transport gems to continue their adventures if it is permissible."

Swifer then shakes himself out of his trance and asks, "Who is the new ruler?"

In post 747, N wrote:ask the guy what his issue with spoons is
ResultWhen you ask this. The shopkeeper tenses. He stops polishing the spoon and turns to you and says, "They let me interact with the world at large."

He then quickly goes back to polishing the pristine spoon.

The guy in the red robe starts walking towards the door.

In post 748, Charles510 wrote:Fly away from advancing army as fast as I can. Fly into a forest, land in a tree, morph into a tree branch and try to blend in to become invisible.
ResultYou quickly fly far away from the army and land in a tree.

You feel waves of skin crash over you and you take the shape of a tree branch but not the color.

The army doesn't notice where you are but some branch off to look for you.

The others reach your friends and quickly capture the two and carry them away. One of the soldiers takes Hellfire Missile's bow.

In post 749, Shaziro wrote:I'll just look to my compatriots and be like "...So...I suppose I -shouldn't- get to chopping?"
ResultYour question goes responded to. When you look to your companions, you see the boxes that Cerberus v666 is holding.

You also see the worshipers near by turn as a giant red laser bursts forth from a building in the distance.

Aronis wrote:Figure out how to take over Chaystone quickly.
And wait for whoevers being brought over
ResultKen shrugs and says, "I'm not sure, I read books about conflicts but I have no experience with them. The closest case I can think of is how Gatharaz took control over the alliance of three states.

They sent a small squad of elite soldiers to the capitals in secret. They tracked down the leader of each capital and killed them. Since if a soldier kills a leader, the territory automatically goes to the soldiers kingdom as apposed to if a mercenary or civilian does. And with capitals, all of their territory will automatically go to the victor so just kill one guy and Chaystone is yours.

But this would be very risky, the leader will be well guarded and if caught in a failed assassination attempt will bring Chaystone's allies upon you. Though I think this might be your only chance have a nation in it's own right."

You then see a flying disk with the guard, ConManMick and a half-dragon man on it. The guard bows and says, "Lord Aronis, I have brought these two travelers here, they would like transport gems to continue their adventures if it is permissible."

the half dragon man then shakes himself out of his trance and asks, "Who is the new ruler?"

Gamma Emerald wrote:Wonder how Frozen Angel is here as she has been erased from the universe last I remembered. Then walk north until I find something of note.
(this is meant to remind you FA is banned and as such cannot act)
ResultAs you ponder. You see Frozen Angel get up and start looting some of the other players, she turns to you and says "The user who's body I'm occupying might be banned but their character remains just on the ground or whatever waiting for someone to swap into it. My old char wasn't as fun so I manged to swap into Frozen Angel."

You then start walking forward, Frozen Angel follows and says "Imma go pick up Charles510 then go stop the wizard Ilan if you wanna come."

You then see several broken trees and Vijarada along with KuroiXHF lying on the ground.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Shaziro »

"Okay what the -fuck- was that? Anyone?" I'll shout to basically everyone nearby.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I decide it doesn't matter, and then I check the condition of Vijarada and KuroiXHF.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Go outside and mingle with the presumably gathering crowd asking what happened and worry about the state of the building.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Aronis »

have somebody get me a report on my nations best soldiers who would be good for a mission like ken suggested
ask what conmanmick and half dragon man have been doing/are going to do
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:20 am

Post by ConManMick »

"Well, mostly we've just been flying around. I've been trying to find Shaziro. We're also trying to figure out who Swifter was before he became half dragon; we don't have many leads yet."
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

"Halp meee"

*put a point into exp bar

Look around to see where they're taking me
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Charles510 »

Keep hiding from the soldiers. If they come close to finding me, transform back into a human and kill as many as I can. If they can't find me try to figure out where I am and where the other characters might be.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:54 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I say what's in the past is in the past and everything is alright now
Im a dog that quacks
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeThe moons set in Ilanfest, the users there no longer feel the moons background energy.

Felissan’s energy is now in critical condition.

In post 753, Shaziro wrote:"Okay what the -fuck- was that? Anyone?" I'll shout to basically everyone nearby.
ResultYou shout your words and look around. Some of the priests rush towards you and one says, "It looks like it came from the Haachra, that is the place where research tends to happen so things can get crazy in that building."

They then look at the boxes your party is holding and says, "Oh, those are the items delivered from Boywick, we got a message from our chapter over there and they said that you three want to help find the holy grail correct? We'll give you the sub-zone card and zone name so that you can join our member on the holy grail search.”

Enter Action:___________________
In post 754, Gamma Emerald wrote:I decide it doesn't matter, and then I check the condition of Vijarada and KuroiXHF.
ResultAs you move towards the two players, Frozen Angel shrugs and flies off.

You discover that both are alive but don’t respond to you. KuroiXHF is asleep and his clothing is full of blood and ripped while Vijarada is awake but inactive.

In post 755, Cheery Dog wrote:Go outside and mingle with the presumably gathering crowd asking what happened and worry about the state of the building.
ResultYou leave and blend in with the crowd of people. When you ask, one person slowly responds, “Haachra exploded again, gonna cost some coin.”

A group of guards moves forward. One says something in a language you don’t understand. When he finishes, another guard says, “Everyone stand back, we are trained to deal with the situation. Continue your day as normal as you can please.”

In post 756, Aronis wrote:have somebody get me a report on my nations best soldiers who would be good for a mission like ken suggested
ask what conmanmick and half dragon man have been doing/are going to do
ResultYour servant moves forward and you say your request to them, the servant says they will investigate and hurries off.

You hear the half-dragon man whisper something to a guard and he points at you.

When you ask your question, ConManMick responds, "Well, mostly we've just been flying around. I've been trying to find Shaziro. We're also trying to figure out who Swifter was before he became half dragon; we don't have many leads yet."

The Barienese captain returns and says, “The Chaystonians said they have one of your soldiers and are willing to trade them back in exchange for their scouts.

Your energy is now 65/100

In post 757, ConManMick wrote:"Well, mostly we've just been flying around. I've been trying to find Shaziro. We're also trying to figure out who Swifter was before he became half dragon; we don't have many leads yet."
ResultAs Aronis is talking to a servant, you hear Swifter ask who their new ruler is, the guard says "Lord Aronis, he's right over there" he points to him.

Aronis then asks both of you what you have been doing/are going to do. You then say your words in response.

An armored man who’s armor looks darker in color than the others walks over and says, “The Chaystonians said they have one of your soldiers and are willing to trade them back in exchange for their scouts.

In post 758, Hellfire Missile wrote:"Halp meee"

*put a point into exp bar

Look around to see where they're taking me
ResultYou see a partially filled bar at the bottom center of your vision form with some white text that reads 100/216.

You and MarioManiac4 are tide up by the soldiers and they carry you away into a tent.

Inside you see RadiantCowbells wearing a metal headband with glowing green runes along with several official looking Chaystonian higher ups and several servants.

The group that brought you in salutes the higher ups and leave the tent.

One higher up with a dastardly look about her says, “Well you two caused us a lot of trouble, but don’t worry.” She crouches down to your level and you can see she is an elf, “You see that metal headband?”

She points to the headband on RadiantCowbells, “well we have another one, we’ll just plop it off the current wearer and put it on you, then you’ll do whatever we want!” She laughs then turns to a servant and says, “Execute operation twelve”

The servant bows and drags MarioManiac4 out of the tent.

Your energy is now 89/100

In post 759, Charles510 wrote:Keep hiding from the soldiers. If they come close to finding me, transform back into a human and kill as many as I can. If they can't find me try to figure out where I am and where the other characters might be.
ResultYou remain as a branch. None of the soldiers notice you as a branch and spread out into the distance out of your field of vision.

You then see Frozen Angel fly down with ice wings onto a near by tree and watches the army.

You see them tie up MarioManiac4 and Hellfire Missile and march them into a tent in the distance

You see the army folks tie up two guys and march them away until you see some of them take the two into a tent.
In post 760, WhemeStar wrote:I say what's in the past is in the past and everything is alright now
ResultThe son’s eyes buldge and he screams “ALRIGHT? My best friend is dead cause you releaced my animals!”

The father gets between you and his son and points his weapon at you.

The girl says to you, “He was the poacher who tried to kill us, let’s go back to the village, get some transport gem and get out of here.”

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:07 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I go with the girl
Im a dog that quacks
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I decide to loot the two since they don't seem to mind.
<Embrace The Void>

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Continue with my day as normally as possible
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I'll nod, confirming our mission, but then add "...do we get to fire large lasers in order to find the grail?"
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 765, Shaziro wrote:I'll nod, confirming our mission, but then add "...do we get to fire large lasers in order to find the grail?"
I also ask if they have some means by which we could transport our stricken leader, who has seemingly been overwhelmed by the shock of recent events.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Charles510 »

Hi Angel, let's go see if we can rescue my friends.
Morph back into a bird. Try to fly closer to the tent being careful not to be seen by the army. Look and listen to see what is going on there.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I don't know what I have been doing but I join shazior and Cerberus and pretend I have been doing stuff this whole time.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Hellfire Missile
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Hellfire Missile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Hellfire Missile »

I look around for a means to escape
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Aronis »

Give ConManMick and his friend the transport gems they need and wish them well as they go about their journey promising our support of them

Ask for more information about the chaystone report: who do they have captured? are we certain they actually have captured somebody? how important is this captured person? etc
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 0, Annadog40 wrote:Welcome to another text based adventure!

Enter Action ________
Pet snake on head
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:01 am

Post by ConManMick »

We thank Aronis, then use the gems to get the heck outta Dodge and find Shaziro, Cerberus, and FB
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticePlayerShamrock Womlbs obtained Excalibur

Felissan ran out of energy and passed out.

Charles510's energy is in critical condition

The moons set in Chaystone, the users there no longer feel the moons background energy.

In post 762, WhemeStar wrote:I go with the girl
ResultYou both leave the area. As you do the son starts to run after you but the dad holds him back.

The girl then leads you to a teleport gem stall that is next to the portal and buys two bright yellow teleport gems. She gives one to you and you both go into the portal.

On the other side is a modest sized city with short flat buildings. You see a port near by with several ships. On the other side, you see a wide arrange of shops and a tavern.

Enter Action: ________________
Gamma Emerald wrote:I decide to loot the two since they don't seem to mind.
ResultYou obtain two full sets of starter outfits in varying conditions along with 10 coin.

Cheery Dog wrote:Continue with my day as normally as possible
ResultSince you didn't put in a specific action, you stand there. A guard then walks up and says words in a language you don't understand and pushes you away from the building and behind a newly sets up perimeter around the building.

Your energy is now 70/100

Shaziro wrote:I'll nod, confirming our mission, but then add "...do we get to fire large lasers in order to find the grail?"
ResultThe worshiper laughs, "I'm not so sure about that, here are the subzone cards with the zone name already imputed."

As he hands you three the cards, Cerberus v666 asks about a method of transporting your stricken leader.

The worshiper says, "If you go to the camping gear shop which is just over there." He gives you three the directions, "She'll probably sell magical bags of holding that could indeed fit a person though I gotta warn you, she doesn't speak English."

You then see ConManMick and a half-dragon man exit a portal. You also see a flash of light and a red robed mage that looks familiar appear. He is holding a sword.

The worshiper whispers to you, "Are they part of your group?"

Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 765, Shaziro wrote:I'll nod, confirming our mission, but then add "...do we get to fire large lasers in order to find the grail?"
I also ask if they have some means by which we could transport our stricken leader, who has seemingly been overwhelmed by the shock of recent events.
ResultThe worshiper laughs at Shaziro's question, "I'm not so sure about that, here are the subzone cards with the zone name already imputed."

As he hands you three the cards, you ask about a method of transporting your stricken leader.

The worshiper says, "If you go to the camping gear shop which is just over there." He gives you three the directions, "She'll probably sell magical bags of holding that could indeed fit a person though I gotta warn you, she doesn't speak English."

You then see ConManMick and a half-dragon man exit a portal. You also see a flash of light and a red robed mage that looks familiar appear. He is holding a sword.

The worshiper whispers something to Shaziro.

Your energy is now 30/100

Charles510 wrote:Hi Angel, let's go see if we can rescue my friends.
Morph back into a bird. Try to fly closer to the tent being careful not to be seen by the army. Look and listen to see what is going on there.
ResultYou say your words. Frozen Angel nods and flies down to the ground. You then feel waves of flesh crash over than you then your physical form resembles that of a bird.

You fly over the tree tops close to the tent. You see two guards leave the tent as Frozen Angel approaches with her hands up and say "State your business."

She responds "Hi, I think your higher ups are in need of my services."

the guards look at each other and one says, "Come with me."

They both flank her and start to lead her into the tent. You can also see the silhouette of a few people in the tent.

Your energy is in critical condition.

Firebringer wrote:I don't know what I have been doing but I join shazior and Cerberus and pretend I have been doing stuff this whole time.
ResultYou move off of Cerberus v666 and join Shaziro and Cerberus v666

You hear the worshiper laughing, "I'm not so sure about that, here are the subzone cards with the zone name already imputed."

As he hands you three the cards, you ask about a method of transporting you.

The worshiper whispers something to Shaziro.

Hellfire Missile wrote:I look around for a means to escape
ResultYou glance around and see that the tent isn't very large and has two exit flaps on either side of the tent but there are some tough looking servants near by, RadiantCowbells and some less tough looking Chaystonian officials. You feel that the ropes are made out of straw.

The elf woman notices you looking around and says, "Thinking about escape? We got your bow and if you try any funny business, we have several guys on your friend, all of them could easily 'take care' of him. And besides, you'll no longer care about escape soon." She smiles.

You then see one of the tent flaps start to open.

Your energy is now 84/100

Aronis wrote:Give ConManMick and his friend the transport gems they need and wish them well as they go about their journey promising our support of them

Ask for more information about the chaystone report: who do they have captured? are we certain they actually have captured somebody? how important is this captured person? etc
ResultYou pull out the bright green gems that you got from that poor shopkeepers dead body and hand them to the two and say your words.

ConManMick thanks you and they go off.

You ask for more information and the Barienese captain says, "They told us that they do not know the persons name but they saw them vanquish several of the Chaystone solders that were paroling the barrier. As for verification, they would have to get the person to touch and respond on a communication card but the prisoner is asleep but will wake up soon."

Your energy is now 60/100

playerCarcalilly materializes
Carcalilly wrote:
In post 0, Annadog40 wrote:Welcome to another text based adventure!

Enter Action ________
Action FailedThere are no snakes in the area, you see several frogs and a few unresponsive players.

Pet snake on head
ConManMick wrote:We thank Aronis, then use the gems to get the heck outta Dodge and find Shaziro, Cerberus, and FB
ResultAfter Aronis hands you and Swifter the bright green gems and wish you both well as you go about you journey promising his nations support, you thank him and move out.

You see that Swifter doesn't respond so you drag him along with you into the portal. On the other side you see Shaziro, Firebringer and Cerberus v666 talking with some people in damp brown robes.

Then there is a flash of light and a red robed mage holding a fancy sword appears.

This is my life now

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Aronis »

Okay wait for verification and more information about this prisoner
Have somebody bring me some 5 hour energy or something like that to restore my energy
Have somebody start building a golf course in leafwater
See if the information about a potential task force to get Chaystone under my control has done anything
Have somebody really skilled and trustworthy secretly go spy on the barienese for me and get information about them
Ask Ken if he has anymore advice or needs anything
Find some cool people in my kingdom to hang out with
Okay that's enough stuff to do for now

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”