Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 27
  • Garrybote
    ----- 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    L- 4

Lil Uzi Vert
    -- 1 ( JaeReed )
    L- 4

Purple Nurple
    - 1 ( Garrybote )
    L- 4

JaeReed
    ------- 1 ( Lil Uzi Vert )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    ---- 4 ( Impoetic, Nahdia, Oggs Benedict, osuka )
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
####
|
[
%
]
[/center][/b][/i]
FOS COUNT 2 . 27

• Not FoS'ing
    - 8 ( Everyone )
Days Remaining Without Lynching
Last edited by Alisae on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It doesn't make sense because the OP literally states that this game bastard.

Also I even said I don't think they are fake claiming but how can you not see me being more suspicious if we lynch Gerry and if he flips town?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 648, gerryoat wrote:see, if you were town i think you'd be more understanding that i could be town but you saying that it's 80% sure when it's role madness and other mechanics, make me think you're maf.
pull out. this won't help and mastina wouldn't pull this gambit as scum in most situations I can think of so you can just assume they're town here.
at least til night 3 please.
I don't think luv plays this way as town or pushes these avenues as town and do you agree it looks hella suspect if you and purple are both town?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't wanna full claim but a part me really wants to lynch outside of you two.

I don't like Nahdia just screaming not to lynch the cop and not trying to game solve. I want to hear from Oggs and osuka.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 651, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It doesn't make sense because the OP literally states that this game bastard.

Also I even said I don't think they are fake claiming but how can you not see me being more suspicious if we lynch Gerry and if he flips town?
The rules also state that Ali and Torque aimed for balance.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 654, JaeReed wrote:
In post 651, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It doesn't make sense because the OP literally states that this game bastard.

The rules also state that Ali and Torque aimed for balance.
Doesn't mean their definition of balance is the same as yours or that they succeeded.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

luv is scum isn't he :(
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Nahdia

Actually I think this is better. Unless until we hear from Oggs and osuka.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not scum. Seriously.

You can click my Wiki and pull up any one of my scum games. This isn't it.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 652, JaeReed wrote:
In post 648, gerryoat wrote:see, if you were town i think you'd be more understanding that i could be town but you saying that it's 80% sure when it's role madness and other mechanics, make me think you're maf.
pull out. this won't help and mastina wouldn't pull this gambit as scum in most situations I can think of so you can just assume they're town here.
at least til night 3 please.
I don't think luv plays this way as town or pushes these avenues as town and do you agree it looks hella suspect if you and purple are both town?
Eddie doesn't fake guilties because Eddie likes to be the last teammate alive because Eddie has a big ego. #selfmeta
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Eddie do you truly believe I'm mafia. Y/n
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

I think {osuka, you, luv} has both mafia. if I'm wrong I'm having a bad game
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 536, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 518, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't see a reason for Gerry as scum to check me to be honest.
Okay, pop question for you.
Say Alisae gives scum a Sane Cop.

Do the scum not use the Sane Cop?
When it is a MOD-GIVEN ROLE to them?

...Exactly. Scum use the role because it was a mod-provided role. It would be a role the mod gave them to use, and thus something they felt safe and secure in using. Targeting you, regardless of your alignment, works as good towncred. You're his scumbuddy, he is seen as instantly town for the rest of the game, drawing protections and thus being justified in not having died. You're town, he is still seen as instantly town for the investigation result, with the added benefit of having a scumbuddy so endgame can come earlier and with less risk. Regardless of your alignment, why the fuck
wouldn't
a scum-gerryoat with a cop role use it?
The game specifically states there will be no false flips or secret win conditions, and that, to me, implies Alisae might not want someone being seen as -confirmed- town when they're not town or vice versa. Is a fruit vendor the same as a
loud sane cop
?
In post 537, Nahdia wrote:hey guess what we're not lynchign the cop ok let's move on now
and even if the loud sane cop is mafia, if the cop is really SANE, then doesn't that mean it's a great reason to leave them alive and let them confirm others as town??? We can even debate loudly about which person should be targeted, forcing the cop to drop tells if they try to avoid checking their partner. I mean, they're literally forced to respond to what is said, and we can literally see what the result is -- allegedly, if it
is
a sane cop, whether scum or town.
In post 549, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 539, gerryoat wrote:yes im sure that mafia having a public cop as their ability surely sounds balanced
Jae I need someone to back me up here.
Like. Literally anyone who has played an Alisae game would do but you're the only one I can think of who I know for sure has and you know why this point is absolute bullshit. Giving the mafia town-sounding abilities is just something Alisae fucking DOES.

In particular, one idea Alisae stole from me? Loud Fruit Vendor as a mafia role.
Another idea of mine which Alisae could take since Alisae is often inspired by mastina setups? Mafia Sane Cop. I've had in my games a Mafia Sane Cop. So why the fuck. Would an Alisae, who is KNOWN TO STEAL THINGS FROM PRIOR MASTINA GAMES. Not have it as a mafia role? It's literally
right
up Alisae's alley.
Why would she steal two roles from the same source? I don't think that necessarily follows. Possibly, but not necessarily, especially with mastina in the playerlist.

Sane cop being alive gives us information; if it's mafia, I think it's pretty unlikely it *won't* be sane, and it can hardly just not check anyone.

It also seems sort of unbalanced with such a small game, but I guess I wouldn't know.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I'd probably be happy to lynch Osuka or nahdia (now that nahdia's d1 invincibility is gone)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

actually never mind

what is happiness
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by osuka »

excusez-moi? i'm wasted right now but even wasted me can tell that i'm a shit lynch

661 is straight up wrong and 659 was written by mastina, so no #selfmeta

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by osuka »

@luv what do you think happens when gerry flips town, assuming that is the case? What happens if he does not?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 664, Impoetic wrote:I'd probably be happy to lynch Osuka or nahdia (now that nahdia's d1 invincibility is gone)
please elaborate on either lynch (including mine)

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I think if anyone has a role PM that offers another possibility about what prevented the nightkill, they should out that, but that's obvious.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 668, osuka wrote:
In post 664, Impoetic wrote:I'd probably be happy to lynch Osuka or nahdia (now that nahdia's d1 invincibility is gone)
please elaborate on either lynch (including mine)
POE and the fact that I felt you had a lot of people just sort of drifting with their reads on you, townreading you without giving any reasons or not mentioning you at all. Nahdia just seems completely null to me, but I feel like they're the sort of player for which null could potentially be a scumtell.

Or maybe it's the other way around, and the way they've been playing is a towntell. Or maybe it's really just NAI. The problem is I'm not comfortable lynching Gerry today, I really don't think jaereed is scum, oggs just hasn't been here, I will have to look into LUV's scumgames like he requested to determine my read on him, and I kind of don't think mastina is scum either (which makes me think maybe I should vote gerry after all, but I'm waiting for now at least). I'm sure I'm wrong on at least one of those, but I don't know yet who that is.

For now, I haven't seen a reason -not- to lynch you. Not really, anyway. And I don't remember any of the townreads on you making a lot of sense or being fleshed out.

I don't know, though. I know I should reread :\
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 663, Impoetic wrote:It also seems sort of unbalanced with such a small game, but I guess I wouldn't know.
both myself and luv can't be targeted and there's already an ic in the game afaik in jill so... not that unbalanced when you take all that into account
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 666, osuka wrote:661 is straight up wrong and 659 was written by mastina, so no #selfmeta
can tell you 659 was not written by mastina.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Impoetic »

How is jill an ic? It doesn't say her alignment, does it? I guess she's probably town because she has the macho trait, but the same could be said of loud sane cop.

Maybe it being loud is actually a point against the role being town, if that's really a possibility. On the other hand, it feels really convenient and weird.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 672, JaeReed wrote:
In post 666, osuka wrote:661 is straight up wrong and 659 was written by mastina, so no #selfmeta
can tell you 659 was not written by mastina.
drunk me disagrees with you

but drunk me is
[
d
o
n
o
t
u
s
e
t
h
i
s
w
o
r
d
o
n
m
a
f
i
a
s
c
u
m
d
o
t
n
e
t
]
so you never know
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”