Newbie Game Queue (Players and Mods)

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games. Read about how our signups work here.
Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #250  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:35 am

In post 243, Alisae wrote:
In post 233, Alisae wrote:Newbie 1815: Prisons Day 2, 28 pages, needs a replacement for Madtatters. Preference will be given to newbie players for the next (expired on 2017-09-01 02:01:03) PM me if you want to replace in

However Newbies that are in their first game cannot replace into this slot. Sorry about that :(
The slot is now open to anyone.
Game is in night and deadline is frozen.
I still kinda really need this
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #251  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:16 am

In post 252, Alisae wrote:
In post 243, Alisae wrote:
In post 233, Alisae wrote:Newbie 1815: Prisons Day 2, 28 pages, needs a replacement for Madtatters. Preference will be given to newbie players for the next (expired on 2017-09-01 02:01:03) PM me if you want to replace in

However Newbies that are in their first game cannot replace into this slot. Sorry about that :(
The slot is now open to anyone.
Game is in night and deadline is frozen.
I still kinda really need this
Filled by randomidget!
thanks!
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Jokimax
Ninja
 
Joined: September 02, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #252  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:10 am

/in for next

Virtuoso
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2017
Location: Musician
Pronoun: He

Post Post #253  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:01 pm

/out se
♫ Where words fail, music speaks ♫

Plotinus
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2015

Post Post #254  (ISO)  » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:54 pm

In post 250, Plotinus wrote:Newbie 1820 | Cake Wrecks, Day 14, 17 pages, needs a replacement for Chucksmohawk. This is a newbie slot, so send me a PM if you're not already playing your first game of mafia! Newbies will be given preference for the next (expired on 2017-09-03 00:54:30). Thanks!


I still need this and now I can accept SEs! Send me a PM!


Thanks, Draynth!
Last edited by Plotinus on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stuff I Found Online XV is in Day 4 | Sequencer is in Game 1 | Trees II is in Day 1

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2012
Location: a temporal anomaly
Pronoun: She

Post Post #255  (ISO)  » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:44 am

Newbie 1818 needs a replacement for Zoki77. Night 2, 45 pages. This is a newbie slot, so any player not currently playing their first game can replace. Priority will be given to Newbie players for the first 24 hours (time remaining: (expired on 2017-09-04 07:43:57)).

Night 2 countdown is on hold until a replacement is found.

PM me if you'd like to join this game!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

adilm29h
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 04, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #256  (ISO)  » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 am

/in new game Newbie player

Gorny
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: June 25, 2017
Location: Lurking
Pronoun: He

Post Post #257  (ISO)  » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:41 am

In post 258, adilm29h wrote:/in new game Newbie player



You can replace into a game too just PM the game mod that posted the request (click the PM button to the left there and it quotes the whole thing), also don't forget to /out if you replace in.

Musicjax
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: June 28, 2015
Location: heck
Pronoun: He

Post Post #258  (ISO)  » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:47 am

/in

Virtuoso
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2017
Location: Musician
Pronoun: He

Post Post #259  (ISO)  » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:58 am

In post 251, Virtuoso wrote:
In post 245, Virtuoso wrote:Newbie 1819 | Cats, day 1, 12 pages, needs a replacement for Zoki77. This is a Newbie slot and Newbies will have preference for the next (expired on 2017-09-02 13:25:55)

I'll also probably be needing a replacement for theslimer3, an SE slot. Please PM me to replace.


theslimer3 has requested replacement. We need a newbie and an SE. Who wants to be a hero?


Nancy replaces Zoki! We now need an SE. Please step up
♫ Where words fail, music speaks ♫

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #260  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:58 am

/in for next

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2012
Location: a temporal anomaly
Pronoun: She

Post Post #261  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:43 am

In post 257, fferyllt wrote:Newbie 1818 needs a replacement for Zoki77. Night 2, 45 pages. This is a newbie slot, so any player not currently playing their first game can replace. Priority will be given to Newbie players for the first 24 hours (time remaining: (expired on 2017-09-04 07:43:57)).

Night 2 countdown is on hold until a replacement is found.

PM me if you'd like to join this game!

I still need this.

Taken by cd. Many thanks!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2012
Location: a temporal anomaly
Pronoun: She

Post Post #262  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Newbie 1808 has ended in a ~~~Mafia~~~ victory!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2012
Location: a temporal anomaly
Pronoun: She

Post Post #263  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:41 pm

/in to mod
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Virtuoso
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2017
Location: Musician
Pronoun: He

Post Post #264  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Newbie 1919 needs a replacement for Ataraxia and theslimer3. Day 1, 19 pages. Ataraxia is a Newbie slot and can be taken by anyone who is not playing their first newbie game. theslimer3 is an SE slot and must be taken by someone who is SE/IC qualified. PM me if you'd like to join this game!

It is almost night time and I'd really hate to have to freeze the game until I find a replacement.
♫ Where words fail, music speaks ♫

Virtuoso
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 05, 2017
Location: Musician
Pronoun: He

Post Post #265  (ISO)  » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:59 pm

In post 266, Virtuoso wrote:Newbie 1919 needs a replacement for Ataraxia and theslimer3. Day 1, 19 pages. Ataraxia is a Newbie slot and can be taken by anyone who is not playing their first newbie game. theslimer3 is an SE slot and must be taken by someone who is SE/IC qualified. PM me if you'd like to join this game!

It is almost night time and I'd really hate to have to freeze the game until I find a replacement.


Aristophanes replaces theslimer3! Still need a newbie!
♫ Where words fail, music speaks ♫

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #266  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:52 am

Newbie 1822 has filled for Creature with the following playerlist...

adilm29h
Xa ligha
JustDanceWorld
Awoo
Musicjax
CheekyTeeky
Ginngie (SE)
Draynth (SE)
Cabd (IC)
<(") | (")>

Cabd
Every Breath You Take
 
User avatar
Joined: February 03, 2013
Location: Skokie, IL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #267  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Newbie 1821 needs two replacements. The game is currently on day one, 3 pages. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73171



The first replacement is for Ciara24, which is an SE slot. Se and IC qualified players can PM me to take this slot.

The second slot is that of doomslayer115. It is a newbie slot and newbie players not already in their first game can replace in and have priority for 24 hours. After that, any SE or IC qualified player may also offer. (expired on 2017-09-06 15:10:44)

Please PM me directly to offer to take either of these.
Rule Breaker: a weapon that materializes the divinity of the witch of betrayal. It will find your ribs eventually.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take
 
User avatar
Joined: February 03, 2013
Location: Skokie, IL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #268  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:10 pm

In post 269, Cabd wrote:Newbie 1821 needs two replacements. The game is currently on day one, 3 pages. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73171



The first replacement is for Ciara24, which is an SE slot. Se and IC qualified players can PM me to take this slot.

The second slot is that of doomslayer115. It is a newbie slot and newbie players not already in their first game can replace in and have priority for 24 hours. After that, any SE or IC qualified player may also offer. (expired on 2017-09-06 15:10:44)

Please PM me directly to offer to take either of these.

Doomsayer slot filled. Still need an SE for ciara
Rule Breaker: a weapon that materializes the divinity of the witch of betrayal. It will find your ribs eventually.

Cabd
Every Breath You Take
 
User avatar
Joined: February 03, 2013
Location: Skokie, IL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #269  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Both taken! Thanks for offers.
Rule Breaker: a weapon that materializes the divinity of the witch of betrayal. It will find your ribs eventually.

Creature
Of Habit
 
User avatar
Joined: January 26, 2016
Location: Lands of Fire
Pronoun: He

Post Post #270  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:04 pm

In post 268, PenguinPower wrote:Newbie 1822 has filled for Creature with the following playerlist...

adilm29h
Xa ligha
JustDanceWorld
Awoo
Musicjax
CheekyTeeky
Ginngie (SE)
Draynth (SE)
Cabd (IC)

Thread coming tomorrow.

Was pretty busy today.
Every idiot has the right to be a man and you should use that privilege

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #271  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:01 am

In post 267, Virtuoso wrote:
In post 266, Virtuoso wrote:Newbie 1919 needs a replacement for Ataraxia and theslimer3. Day 1, 19 pages. Ataraxia is a Newbie slot and can be taken by anyone who is not playing their first newbie game. theslimer3 is an SE slot and must be taken by someone who is SE/IC qualified. PM me if you'd like to join this game!

It is almost night time and I'd really hate to have to freeze the game until I find a replacement.


Aristophanes replaces theslimer3! Still need a newbie!

If you still need the warm body I can replace in.

Thor665
Papa Smurf
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2009
Location: Venice, FL
Pronoun: He

Post Post #272  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:01 am

Sorry - I fail at PMs ;)

Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: April 01, 2017

Post Post #273  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 am

In post 268, PenguinPower wrote:Newbie 1822 has filled for Creature with the following playerlist...

adilm29h
Xa ligha
JustDanceWorld
Awoo
Musicjax
CheekyTeeky
Ginngie (SE)
Draynth (SE)
Cabd (IC)

I read this and thought

"wow I don't recognize any of these names"

*remembers it's the newbie queue*

oh wait
PM me tie suggestions

talah
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 03, 2013

Post Post #274  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:40 am

That appears to be a challenge.
/in SE

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Queue