Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Dark Horse »

I didn't target tchill.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 32, Ginngie wrote:
In post 29, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Hi nancy. This vote is to add weight to the Robbinva-PersephoneSidekick conflict. Basically, I want them to squabble while I observe from a distance.
Town.

Sounds scummy as if instigating a fight, but townAF for honesty
HA
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:57 am

Post by nancy »

I targeted Tchill.

I have a migraine and I haven't slept but I'll be around when I'm able.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Grendel »

I didn't target Tchill.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1242, Ginngie wrote:I know who targeted TChill last night. Here is the problem, there are two people. one is scum the other is a town power role.

dilemma time.

Now I will take a 1v1 town/mafia trade all day, but would like to avoid it if possible (technically 2, since I am outing myself too but whatever)

so, on your next post, claim if you targeted TChill. DO NOT TELL ME WHAT POWER YOU USED, just that you targeted him.

here is what is going to happen, scum is going to (probably) wait as long as they can to claim to see who the other player is. Also scum might just straight out lie (which is what I am hoping). If they do that, then we know for sure which one is scum and the other doesnt have to claim. Time to see who starts to lurk.

not going to post again until the two players claim or someone lies about targeting TChill.
I didn't Target TChill.
But this rings oddly familiar. Grendel and nancy I ask you to recall the first trustthedeceived game.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Grendel »

What do you see Gamma?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ginngie seems to be claiming watcher in a scenario where one mislynch will win the game for mafia. Let's note that watcher and cop are both powerful investigatives. It's highly unlikely we're seeing both even with the cop having a nerf.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:54 am

Post by massive »

It's not that dire but it's close to "cards on the table" time. There's 6 of us presumably and 3 of them.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1256, Gamma Emerald wrote:Ginngie seems to be claiming watcher in a scenario where one mislynch will win the game for mafia. Let's note that watcher and cop are both powerful investigatives. It's highly unlikely we're seeing both even with the cop having a nerf.
VOTE: GammaEmerald

One of Gamma and/or Ginngie is scum.

One person unclaimed/Ginngie and/or nancy are scum.

Will explain more no lunch break today.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh
forgot there was a no-lynch day 1 and thought it was mylo. I'm dumb, thanks massive
<Embrace The Void>

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:52 am

Post by massive »

I have no idea how MathBlade goes "one of Gamma/Ginngie is scum" and "one of Ginngie/nancy is scum" and doesn't extrapolate that to "Ginngie is scum" or even mentions waiting to hear what Ginngie wants to say about the overnight stuff. Like -- if you believe Ginngie is scum, vote him, if you believe he's town, wait to hear his night results, what's the point of posting some useless equivocating "it could be ALL THESE OPTIONS" post?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually Ginngie, why did you claim day 3 IC? What was the benefit?
<Embrace The Void>

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by nancy »

Not commenting on the claim until everyone has checked in. Gamma if you're around I'd like to go over a few things with you please.

Can we please stop misgendering Ginngie.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1262, nancy wrote:Not commenting on the claim until everyone has checked in. Gamma if you're around I'd like to go over a few things with you please.

Can we please stop misgendering Ginngie.
Um sure?
<Embrace The Void>

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by nancy »

I'd like to hear you talk about your reads; if you want to pick ~2-3 that you want to talk about most or give a broader view of them that would be fine. There are a few things in particular that I'd like to talk to you about but let's start with that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Honestly I'm kinda shaken up now. Ginngie might actually be my top scumread for now. Still townread you and GR, but I'm feeling doubtful on Math.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I'll be outta here after 8:40 and won't be back till thursday
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ginngie's claim out of nowhere seems scummy as fuck intent to draw out PRs if something happened scum didn't expect.
However Ginngie has a radically different view of how to play mafia than I do.

Gamma's responses to the PR claims are notably different than Rematch and he seems more interested in shading Ginngie than asking questions or finding out the truth. Him being shaken up could be shocked. Gamma's comment about Watcher cop reads like someone who knows too much or is complaining about setup balance for scum. She didn't claim Watcher. This sounds like Gamma rolecopped or guessed.

There is one other potential role I can think of for her that works nicely.

If Ginngie is scum then the one of that trio is scum. Second if solved.

If Ginngie is town then one of unknown/nancy is scum.

However if Ginngie is a role that targets TChill (possible) and Ginngie is telling the truth then nancy is scum.

That is what was going on in my head. Gotta drive around an hour or two. Be back on when I can.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by nancy »

Math is town.

How far away is 8:40?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gun to my head all of the scum are in {Gamma, nancy,Grendel,massive,Ginngie}

The more I think about it Ginngie is like the last game I played with her so probably just those four.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by nancy »

You mean Night & Day?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by nancy »

Math how much of the game have you read?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@nancy Yes and no where near as much as I would like.
About to get on the road again in 30-1 hr
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by nancy »

Alright. I don't really want to touch on Ginngie myself for personal reasons but if you think that she's town here I'd welcome hearing why you think that / what you think is similar about her play here to mastina's game.

Would also like to hear from massive if possible on why he townreads Gamma.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly that Ginngie keeps freaking naked claiming despite the fact it is almost always proscum to do it at day open or at thread open. It lets scum respond on their terms. I just don't like how she handles claims.

If she is telling the truth what I would have done is waffled between nancy and <unknown player> to see potential reactions.

The fact Ginngie thinks she has it narrowed down to a guilty between two players despite this being an RC setup makes me facepalm especially since she just saw the disastrous results. I don't think a scum Ginngie attempts to fake claim here with me still alive: it would either be a planned bus or the truth and lynch the wrong person.

Mainly if Ginngie is scum I could see this being a planned nancy bus here.

However I think based on how she claimed makes me want to facepalm she is probably town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”