Open 694: Friends and Enemies (Game Over!)

GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

VOTE: echovision

Kill all chikoritas
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Wait I forgot to change my chicorita avatar

Shit
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 20, bombcat wrote:Can we all agree that I'm obvious town
No
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Oh geez 4 pages already well atleast I won't have to pull teeth to get you guys to talk thatsfor certain

I'm gonna eat dinner so it'll take me a while to catch up

I saw echo namedrop me to defend him

Yeah he was like that in the last game but he was also scum sooooooooooooo

Do get with the times man
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I'll be upfront I had bank issues today

Life isn't that great

But this is my only game so I'm gonna get shit sorted and binge read this all tonight and actually start playing the damn game
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:58 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Alright doing this page by page

Page 1

I assume this is all RVS, and no one starts playing here

Next page
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:05 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Page 2

Transcend was serious actually, looks like trying to take town reins early as possible? Idk

Connor steps into the ring it looks like, not sure I like post 43, bad reads can just be bad reads. Don't think this is scum v scum for certain, moving on

I do think transcend is stretching on the lamist, I made a similar statement in our last game together and I got no flack for it

I cannot get a good read on transcend for the life of me, he waves back and forward when it comes to intensity.

Page 3 here we come!
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:11 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Sun has a problem with RVS vote????

Transcend is sure excited to get a lynch going on page 3 that's for sure

Transcend is right about echo, way more posting and clarity then before, last game they rode half and half of signaling scum/vig

But I'd find it pretty hard to believe he'd stick his neck out like this if he had a role

Sunchild is bantering in the middle of his defense reads weird to me

Then again my radar is way overturned to react badly to any sort of buddying

Next page
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:19 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Page 4

Well that's slightly more detail from sesq then the last game I had with them

Idk I'm not seeing the Conor vote, like not enough to get the wagon going

I have a gut bad feeling about wavemodes switch on to Connor but it's not the worst

Actually saying that echovsions posts are lacking content is just ignoring the posts themselves, espescially given how constantly holy he is in all of them, pay attention Connor

Hey look bombcat started participating by asking a question

Flubber is right

It looks like sun and echo are picking fights

Not sure if town v town or fake ass bussing

In to next
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:26 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Hey transcend don't you know I have a thing about clarity

You don't have to wall post but atleast get youre reasons for voting across

Sunchilds response to transcend vote is so close to just being OMGUS without addressing the problems with transcends vote
I don't like that

Connor is right about echos vote tho, does seem preemptively defensive

Wow sun is just jumping off the deep end, even trying to get me to vote for transcend? I don't like enlisting, just gross, espescially since I hadn't been very active

Hey look sesq is saying stuff

It'd be nice to know what she thinks about what's happening rather than a singular upnin the air opinion on one player

On to page 6 then
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:38 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I don't get what fundraiser is even saying about transcend trying to undermine suns credibilty, like I'd say the more OMGUS posts from sun seem to attempt to do that to transcend

I don't like how Echols defensive wall starts, just reads fake as fuckkkkk "better hope you don't end up with a game with me and trans as scum"

Which doesn't even like hold true, echo was on my radar last game since day 2 and transcends Hydra was obv werewolf and opportunistic as fuck

Diss aside don't think I don't see you joke stealing echo ;)

Not sure how arguing a technicality is considered scummy tho???

I see flubber isn't being clear in who he doesn't think is scum

Clarity please

Sesq where did fen mention your oblique-Ness being a problem?

On to page 7
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:45 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Wow look sesq is posting content and it's nice and clear what a godsend
Not sarcastic either it helps

Also I though sun was an alt and that was established like several pages ago, not a new player as you're suggesting sesq?

Hey I like suns wall believe it or not, very clear and detailed, as well as outlines just thinking and explains his brashness to "I just play this way" mentality

Mantis not being clear as I like

Lol to transcend trying to discredit their previous play styles for profile use but there's a chance there's truth to it

On to page 8
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:53 am

Post by GameNBurger »

What's with waevmodes shitty logic on keeping their opinions to themselves until others opinions come out, and then arguing other people's opinions shouldn't depend on his?????

Hey bombcat you wanna play the game

Idk transcend I believe sun on being an alt years back, I mean my account was created similarly years before your join date before I abandoned it and just decided to start fresh here after like 4 years or something

Hey look Connor makes a nice wall post that adds to the discussion

Next page, page 9
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:58 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Man I forgot raya was in this game, good detailed post but idk I don't like how little you're in the game

Bombcat play the game

Uh man nothing much to comment on this page

On to page 10 it is
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I mean echo is playing hard here and pointing out whatever I'd say

Hey Connor, going "geez everyone sucks I'm gonna que for another game" and then not trying to point out specifics isnjust unhlepful to other players and definitely anti town

Okay I'm almost caught up now

Next page
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:09 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Ah okay chances are raya is just busy

Why is everyone shitting on echo for "shitposting" nonstop apperentlybbut everyone is okay with bobcat doing like worse than nothing

I really don't like wave mode waiting this long to share

Also flubber is being more clear hooray

I think that's everyone now, my clarity radar can rest easy

Okay I'm caught up now
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:13 am

Post by GameNBurger »

UNVOTE:

Wow I had no idea people were still afraid to be 4th on the wagon

VOTE: transcend

I don't think I particularly liked any of their posts

My other scum picks are bombcat and wave, sun ended up growing on me as the pages went by

Alright that's all for now
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I meant he grew on me as town. I always assumed "grew on me" was a positive phrase but that's my bad I guess, sorry about fhat.

Wave your intentions are probably not just "I won't tell until everyone tells" and yes you do seem to have some internal motivation that's logically sound but in games like these what matters is what you're getting across, and while you stand to benefit from it, the town does not. All the town gets is not knowing your opinions until a slow user (me) catches up thru 11 walls.

Gotta be honest waves vote evening up sunchilds wagon after I put transcends wagon at 4 just makes me feel ever so much more right about wave transcend being scum buddies

Plus as Connor points out, there's a real noncommittal criticism of Trans, while I don't agree that every criticism necessarily implies a vote should follow, I do think a possible reason for this is friendly scum bussing.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 295, EchoVision wrote:Oh I didn't think anybody would have to wait for you, I was just making fun of wavemode because he apparently needs everyones opinions before he can spill his own.
More like wants my vote I think

Also why is my opinion so important over jh's opinion

Also wavemode maybe just give me an indication that I'm wrong about you right now
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 278, Flubbernugget wrote:You gotta get your lynch through somehow

What is this referring to/ responding to?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 84, wavemode wrote:I hate Transcend's play and most (all?) of his reads and logic, but he's not scummy atm.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: ConnorJC
I hope this isn't what you're referring to. There's not much here as to why Trans behavior is more town than scum, and then a naked switch.

Also since when did "first vote credibility" come back in style?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 313, wavemode wrote:
In post 306, GameNBurger wrote:All the town gets is not knowing your opinions until a slow user (me) catches up thru 11 walls.
I disagree with this sentiment, since I am always been open to questioning if anyone is curious about anything about me. Just ask.

Like, would you rather I just lurk the game away like Sesq? She and I are the same in that we don't post everything that's on our mind all the time. The difference between me and her, though, is that I try to question people in the meantime, since I believe it helps the town. I don't really see anything wrong with that.
You sure are reading a lot into what I was pretty damn sure was simple clear as day sentence

I'm talking about the fact you turned down questions about your reads saying you were waiting for me to comment

I get you want to get a full scope of the players before you give your views but refusing to talk about general reads you have at the moment is just detrimental to town, whittling down the clock.

I never said anywhere you should lurk. Quite the opposite actually, I wish you talked more earlier. I would give you the Benifit of the doubt and say you're just grossly misreading my post but the misdirect to another players behavior just gives me terrible vibes.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 324, wavemode wrote:This sun lynch is feeling really,
really
good at this point. There have been lots of votes in this game and not one has gotten this much pushback. Like, game, flubber, connor, why are you so concerned about Sun's well-being? Flubber in particular, you're going WAY more in-depth and putting in WAY more effort to discredit my read on Sun than anything you've done this whole game. Like, if you three are town, you don't really know for a fact that Sun is town, do you? Why fight so hard? I'm free to scumread him if I so please. If you think the real scum is Trans then go argue for that rather than ganging up on me.

Like, it is actually so telling that after one read onto Sun I am suddenly public enemy number one. Lynching correctly on day one is so difficult for this very reason. If I just helped along the trans or echo wagons nobody would look twice at me. Hell, I had a vote on connor this whole game and nobody gave half a flying fuck about it lmao. (That's kind of improving his image in my eyes.) Then suddenly I switch onto sun and, holy shit, here comes the cavalry. Like, me helping you guys kill Trans or Echo, and nobody really saying much about it, and everyone just kind of going along with it? That reeks of Town vs. Town. But this? This is the real shit. There is scum at work here to derail this wagon and it's so obvious. I just hope I live long enough now to laugh about it.

PEdit: ^ oh wow what is thiiiiis. "grossly misreading" "misdirect" "terrible vibes" sweet jesus this is the motherload of newbscum. Word of advice, brother, that was a purely innocent post and I was just explaining my playstyle. You're trying
way
too hard to throw shade there.
To address your pedit first: no, I just don't like it when people respond to something I am talking about dorectly with a tangential subject. Why is my post newbscum? Other than using specific language, how is what I'm saying scummy? Please be clear and tell me directly.

Also I basically just stepped into this game as an actual player, you can see a progression of my thoughts on Sun, I think in the end he's town. I can't speak for other but from what I see is people pushing you, not your vote. Also what are you even on about grouping us three together and that if we think we're all town that we should look at sun as possibly being scum? What are you trying to imply here?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 325, ConnorJC wrote:
Pedit: There's 3 masons in the game, so there actually are 3 town players that know each other to be town.
Also, maybe people are criticizing your reads now because you actually fucking posted them instead of refusing to give analysis like the first 10 pages of the game.
^^^^His last sentence says it better than I could ever hope to.

Also in case you're not clear I'm more criticizing your vote on sun as an identical wagon in response to me upping the Trans vote. I thought It seemed awfully convenient, it's not that I think a vote on sun is particularly scummy, there's like 3 other people to go around to accuse of scum if that were the case. Just for clarity's sake, as I probably wasn't being clear enough into exactly what I was criticizing you for.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 331, wavemode wrote:
In post 326, GameNBurger wrote:To address your pedit first: no, I just don't like it when people respond to something I am talking about dorectly with a tangential subject. Why is my post newbscum? Other than using specific language, how is what I'm saying scummy? Please be clear and tell me directly.

Also I basically just stepped into this game as an actual player, you can see a progression of my thoughts on Sun, I think in the end he's town. I can't speak for other but from what I see is people pushing you, not your vote. Also what are you even on about grouping us three together and that if we think we're all town that we should look at sun as possibly being scum? What are you trying to imply here?
Alright you are asking for a lesson so I will teach you.

It's not about the words themselves, per se, but how you're using them. First of all you're responding to completely non-hostile post with unbridled hostility, always a bad sign. And saying things like "grossly misreading" here just means you're trying to amplify the weight of what you're saying. Why couldn't I have just been misreading your post? Why is it a gross misreading? What does that even mean, and where do you draw the line between gross misreadings and regular misreadings lol. And then you say you want to give me the benefit of the doubt, but then you dont! Come on man, give me the benefit of the doubt. Don't say you want to give me the benefit of the doubt and then not give me the benefit of the doubt. That's just uncool man.

"misdirect" and "terrible vibes" serve similar purposes here. Like, if you have some logical thing to put forth, just say what it is you want to say, in explicit terms. I tried to take away suspicion from me and put it onto Sesq, and that makes you think I'm scummy. There, was that hard? That is how normal people say things.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, you're not really saying this like a human being, sharing their thoughts and arriving at a logical conclusion. You said it like a lawyer makes his final statements in court, with as much brovado as possible so it sounds like you have absolute confidence in the things you're saying, to make what I did sound much worse than it was. In reality, I (may or may not have) misread something you said. But in your post, I'm a fedora-and-trenchcoat-wearing don corleone with a monacle, drinking wine and stroking a cat, laughing maniacally to myself as I INTENTIONALLY MISLEAD THE TOWN with my GROSS MISREADING. MUAHAHAaaa my master plan is coming to fruitionnnn

Also, I'm not saying you three, if you are town, should look at sun as scum. I'm saying you should be looking at Transcend and Echo, your scumreads. Your focus should be on proving that they are scum and getting support for those wagons, not on me and attacking everything I do.
Well this has a lot of clarity in it

I think if you check out my previous games you'll see I dip into the more verbose side of things, so no "sounding like a lawyer isn't scummy. I talk clearly and everyone understands me, I'm sorry that adverbs read scummy (although they generally are misused so maybe I should reconsider whenever I use one)

You're reading a lot in to my post than there is and frankly I never accused you of being a mustache twirling villain, I'm just questiongin your logic and calling out dodgy responses as well as trying to clarify what you're saying. Yes I'm very gruff but as explained in previous game, I have a good play style reason for being so.if you're too lazy to go back and check (which is understandable honestly) I just don't see a reason to be nice as town, I don't like to allow for an inch of buddying, nor arm scum with claims ofbuddying to use against me. So chances are I will respond to everything with a bit of edge, and if you disagree with that fair enough

Besides I type of flow of consciousness so learn to recognize some differences in speech

But atleast thank you for clearing up what was your problem

Also returning perceived hostility by being condescending in the first line means you're a rude townie bad at conflict resolution or scum trying to piss people off to draw spotlights elsewhere, so do try to diffuse hostility with kindness (or without condescension)
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 332, wavemode wrote:
In post 330, ConnorJC wrote:Assuming that one person is scum and building the rest of your reads around that basically means the rest of your reads are worthless until Sun dies.
Yes. Exactly. Everything we do here is worthless until someone dies. I could scumread whoever I want but until they're dead, we don't know for sure, do we?

Like, I'm perplexed by this way of thinking you have, that I should just dance around and point fingers at a bunch of people, cast the net wide and go the path of least resistance. We've got to lynch somebody. ONE somebody. And right now I think that somebody should be Sun. I don't pretend to know for a fact who is scum here or who is town but I've got a damn good read and I think it's our best shot. If I'm wrong I will re-assess (or get lynched. who knows :P) but we will cross that bridge if and when we come to it.
Wave does have a point here, you're basically asking a second pair of reads from him, if he really believes sun is the scum of all scum then just going "well what if he's not " on day 1 can't possibly result in anything
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 329, wavemode wrote:
In post 327, GameNBurger wrote:there's like 3 other people to go around to accuse of scum if that were the case
Dude, do you even realize what you're saying... those other people are Trans and Echo. The people you and Flubber and Sun want dead! So, thanks for agreeing with me?

Except that's now why I'm scumreading them?

Stop taking my posts for a walk, what I write is the end of what I write, I get there is a responsibility of the author to show clarity of communication but you can't take the ideas of a text, expound upon them, and then reatribute those expounded ideas to the original author of the text. Your walking my posts farther than I ever took them.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 331, wavemode wrote:
In post 326, GameNBurger wrote:To address your pedit first: no, I just don't like it when people respond to something I am talking about dorectly with a tangential subject. Why is my post newbscum? Other than using specific language, how is what I'm saying scummy? Please be clear and tell me directly.

Alright you are asking for a lesson so I will teach you.
This will be the last thing I contribute to this specific problem you're having as this isn't helping for town and part of me feels like I'm walking straight into that trap if I continue further but this sort of refusal to use all the tools available to you drives me up the wall

Me saying this sentence is condescending isn't bad faith, it's how I'm reading it. Maybe you haven't learned diction yet since I don't know how old you are so I'm not gonna flip on you, but if that's the case the words you're choosing and the way they're written imply a condescending tone. The terminology selected imply a power relationship, you as the teacher and me as the student, which is strictly a one way conversation. When you ask a friend a question IRL they are not suddenly you're teacher, as that would imply a sense of authority on a subject. This is what your words imply, putting you on a pedestal as an authority figure teaching a student whose knowledge is inferior. This is not the proper response to some asking to clarify your thoughts. I was asking why you thought the words were scummy, not to be taught a lesson in scumology 101. These are images contained in the words you wrote. Diction is a powerful tool, it's why you're right to criticize adverb use as rarely do adverbs have a place. While I personally disagree and think the adverbs express the exact degree of which I see some of your actions as scummy, I don't dismiss your viewpoint on them and will tailor my language to improve that. Not you, everyone has to be aware of their diction as while intent on words is important, as I'm sure you didn't mean to be condescending, but your words communicate, and at the end of the day, without being psychic, all I can know for certain are the words you put down. It's an important tool in playing forum mafia, and pro diction can and will torpedo anyone's game.

That's my rant, I think I made a similar one in the last game I was in.

Also nice to see bombcat participating
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 453, Flubbernugget wrote:Stop.

Replying.

To.

Bombcat.
I mean it's better than silence from his end

Not much better but better
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Also 4 pages of stupid and people talking about mason reads
Like how does that even help town in the slightest what is wrong with any of you

Ughhhh

Jh don't get on his level if you're gonna lock horns with bombcat, I know I'm one to talk as I'm prone to that but idk if I learned anything useful from any of that

Movie about to start
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:04 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 475, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 468, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 453, Flubbernugget wrote:Stop.

Replying.

To.

Bombcat.
I mean it's better than silence from his end

Not much better but better
No. It's not.
It's better in the way we know he's useless scum rather than just wondering he's v/la and has told anyone yet
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:07 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Screw it he's just a waste of a slot and I don't see mason hunting ever being town

VOTE: bombcat

You don't have to be serious but you need to contribute to the game
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:51 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 488, bombcat wrote:i don't get what i would be policy lynched for, not talking about mason reads?
Even wavemode gave reads on more than 2 people
(You have 3 but one of them is yourself)
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:52 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 489, wavemode wrote:
In post 487, Transcend wrote:Disengaged

Help
Pardon?
I second this, please don't speak so obtusely transcend
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:20 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 496, bombcat wrote:Can we policy lynch game Burger for wanting to policy lynch me for only giving reads on a third of the people in the game at the start of day one
I think we're far enough from the start.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:04 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Fair enough bombcat

UNVOTE:

Keep this level of responsiveness atleast

I'm just gonna go down my scum reads which is currently wave/trans with an iffy lean on bombcat but I'm probably wrong on him I'm afraid

VOTE: wavemode
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:10 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I think a vote count might be helpful given that I'm too lazy to walk back 5 pages
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Maybe My meta is 4 years out of date but I thought lack of survivalism was a scummy thing, as it shows little regard for town gain, serious question for my sake, has that changed now?

Either way all we need is mal in the game participating since egg arrived

Also wait
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 552, Egg wrote:
In post 549, wavemode wrote:MY NAME IS NOT WAVEFORM

And this game is feeling more and more like we will mislynch today...

That said, I do like Fen's grand entrance to the game much more than I liked GameNBurger's. Your analysis has a certain clarity to it and it goes beyond just surface-level observation of things that are already obvious to everyone. Plus you don't want to kill me which is always nice.

You do seem to scumread Sesq. As I've said before, there are likely three scum within the four {Flubbernugget, SunChild, GameNBurger, Sesq}. I'd much rather compromise on a Sesq vote than no-lynching or killing bombcat. Thoughts?
I definitely wouldn't complain if the day ended in a sesq lynch, but I think bombcat is more dangerous because he's trying to out the masons and people are actually discussing it with him.

Game, town's primary goal is to find scum. Scum's primary goal is to survive. That's why survivalism can be scummy. A lack of survivalism can be a lack of scum intent. I'd be curious to hear the logic supporting the opposite because I don't think I've hear it in nearly a decade of playing mafia.
I guess I'm thinking more along along the line of "fine go ahead and mislynch me I don't care attitude" which is just incredibly edible unhelpful to town and an easy gambit to pull as a scum, atleast back when I first learned off site
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I don't know how I feel on the bombcat lynch

Idk I don't see scum doubling down on those kind of posts without some sort of proper read squeezed in unless he's playing some sort of fifth dimensional chess

Yeah Im still feeling the wave lynch

I feel like I might have been played and he's the kind of scum that intentionally likes picking fights that are meaningless
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

This game feels like a standstill

Booooooooooooo
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

This thread is redundant unless vedith wants to extrapolate or trascend wants to contribute to this game

We need new voices
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:30 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I don't like vedith

I thought echo was town but vedith play doesn't sit well with me

Whose town vedith
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:39 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I'm not that reactive

Nor do I like suggestions of such

Also I'm mostly out for the day so no way am I gonna leave my vote on someone whose a fart in the wind for now
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I hate all of this

Let's see

Vedith doesn't really do anything scummy other than give less catch up summaries than I personally desire but he has offered some kind of reads list

Somewhat

Idk i feel like scum is using a replacement as last minute desperate lynch bait, he's commented enough where I get a sense of townness

If anything transcends vote makes me feel pretty solid on my scumread on them as I see vedith as low hanging fruit

Transcend really needs to catch up and drop the whole doggo in a headlight schtick

Bombcat it's close to the end of the day please play the game I swear

I need to dive into eggs ISO

He switches his vote from bombcat to sesq as a compromise, despite sesq being a lower wagon then bomb and thus accomplishing nothing????????????? Like I think I'm missing something

Wave I'm having cold feet on, I'm getting flashbacks to previous games where I've been wrong on this kind of disruptive sun read

But disputing someone for using the phrase "I recall" doesn't contribute absolutely anything to town so ughhhhhhhhhhhh

I think jjh is a town lean for me, maybe aggressive in some places but it all seems town motivated

Sesq is more town in this game than the last game I played with her

That being said now would be an excellent time to come back and play the game near deadline at the very least

That's everyone on the board right now

Let me take a look at egg since I haven't really formed a solid read on them yet
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I think Egg is town

Also you came in right after i made my post and I forgot to p edit

But also you're right currently

HavingFitz is V/LA still right?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Oh shit where is sunchild Hold on let me make sure i'm not going crazy here
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Ignore me i'm stupid
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

No never mind for some reason i missed Sunchild's name on the VC at the top of page 32, so now the train is rolling again

Its been a week since their last post, Have they been prodded???

And it was even a vanity post like

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

why cant the people i town read just continuing acting like town and not doing scummy shit like this
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay since we're running out of time and I'm feeling more iffy on Wavemode

VOTE: Transcend
I gotta say i look forward to like the fifth replacement in one day when sunchild inevitablly gets replaced
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:23 am

Post by GameNBurger »

53 hours guys

I hate where this is going because clearly my scumreads are wrong

I still scum read transcend

Yes Connor is a townread still and a pretty strong one at that

Wavemode is just town I disagree with entirely

Sesq I townread this game

If it were down between vedith and jjh I town read them both but I'd rather have jjh for town since I personally can't stand people that tunnel and simply go "kill this"

But I hate compromising

Bombcat are you vanity voting egg or is it serious

Ugh I'm no good at this, my last game had this same sort of indecisiveness and it drove me up the wall
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 889, Transcend wrote:He is

But it's me or him soo
I think this sums up why my vote stays

I swear to god this is absolutely the wrong lynch candidate
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 901, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: Transcend

Now, why is each slot wagoned?
Vedith: people didn't like his slots memeness in their posts and light tone, and when vedith subbed in he tunneled a bit

Transcend: active for first half of game but disappeared and shitposted while not really doing much in the name of catching up other than going "crap I'm not caught up" in a snesne (there's a bias here from me but oh well)

Jjh: they're aggressive? I don't see honestly so someone else's insight would be helpful

Bombcat: shitposted for most of game and reeked of lhrkscum before starting to participate somewhat

Sesq: doesn't say much

GameNBurger: no ones told me yet so I don't know

Wavemode: iffy interactions, perhaps somewhat knee jerk, was somewhat unproductive a few pages back
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

And I forget why sesq voted flubber
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 969, bombcat wrote:You LITERALLY just called transcend mafia
Hm I agree with bombcat I don't like this
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 981, Transcend wrote:
In post 976, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 969, bombcat wrote:You LITERALLY just called transcend mafia
Hm I agree with bombcat I don't like this
i had game and vedith as mason read because of game's reaction when vedith was being run up but i don't think mason!game makes this post with mason!v.

so yeah.
I appreciate the transparency

Okay now your earlier erratic decision makes more sense now

Intent to hammer vedith

I'm starting to fade on the transcend scumread and vediths voting doesn't sit well with me, everyone else feels down for me at the moment

This is why Day 1 is lame
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:55 am

Post by GameNBurger »

VOTE: vedith

Nah this footing around the not claiming just doesn't seem like soemthing town would do

And whatever the hell is wrong with their voting pattern

Also we're starting to eat up that two day buffer I see
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:22 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Town blocks are stupid

Unless it's literally full of masons town blocks are just bound to be wrong and allow scum to just easily sheep town block

I also think transcends vote on Titus is icky and opurtunistic by the books

Havingfitz seems average good to see they're back

So wait is raya staying or going, pls stay if you can handle it there's already a lot of subs

Bombcat is consistent as is wave

I'm still townreading sesq

I say lynch the doggo

VOTE: transcend

Other than that I need my time to get a new scumlist since transcend is the only thing I'm really certain of
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

To be more detailed

I don't like when a player dissapears, comes back, hammers, and then posts pages as soon as possible to try and lead town and then try to make a town block

Some of those things I can be okay with

All of those things don't sit well with me tho
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1179, wavemode wrote:Did you miss the part where Transcend thought SunChild was scummy? How is his Titus vote now opportunistic? Like, explain what is so bad about him scumreading Titus/Sun?
Sun disappeared early game and Titus has barely been in the game at all

That being said I'd like to see more Titus but in my personal judgement it's too early to judge
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1180, wavemode wrote:I think it's funny that everyone not in the townbloc is salty about the townbloc :P
Are you implying my input about a town block isn't credible since I'm Not in the town block? Do make your accusations specific and not general
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1187, Egg wrote:Bombcat, raya looked town in the beginning though. Inactivity makes it feel like a stale read, but it doesn't make raya scum.

Game, remind me why you're townreading sesq.
I've played a scum game with sesq before, and she can get away with a lot less posting then she does. This game she's contributing. Intermittently I'll admit, but my gut says scum!sesq wouldn't being nearly as helpful as she is in this game

She's not at the top of my town reads but definitely more town than scum in my mind
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1186, wavemode wrote:Who said it was an accusation
An accusation is when you imply whether directly or indirectly an idea or action that someone has done or thought

Although to be fair maybe accusation is the wrong word so I apologize for that

I'm trying to say you're implying that Some opinions (you weren't direct so I truly don't know who you are talking about directly) that townblocks are stupid come about only because said people are not on the town block, which from the text would imply that you think it's because of some sort of jealousy of said people with said opinions

However I don't know that, because your post wasn't direct or above all else clear in what you were saying

If you aren't clear and direct about what you're saying you allow people to read into your post indirectly, both scum and town. It's why my use of the word accusation was careless, it allows for something else to be read form the post that I didn't intend, and I do apologize for that, as Ironically asking for more clarity

So please tell me what you mean by that statement that I quoted previously of yours, as currently I'm unsure of what you were trying to say.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1192, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1165, Transcend wrote: low key wouldn't mind if the 4 of us townblocked and maybe add raya there as well.
Dumb newb question: what's townblocking?
In post 1178, GameNBurger wrote:So wait is raya staying or going, pls stay if you can handle it there's already a lot of subs
I'm going to stick around a bit longer and see if I can handle it.

Looking over my scumreads again as soon as I can find the time
Townblocking is when a group of players all townread eachother so much that they're willing to all agree on a vote and sheep eachother more or less so they can function as one super voting "block"

If you want to know the problems, just remember that townreads espescially on day 2 have a good chance of being wrong, so a townblock with a very enthusiastic leader type scum would be disasterous

Although that's my two cents admittedly, I'm a little biased on the matter as plenty of players think it's a good idea from what I remember
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1199, Transcend wrote:I'm starting to gather the idea that someone in this game i won't give any names might be confirmation biased
Why don't you name names
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

So I take it the plan is to keep the votes split like this until 8 days passed and we all just get on a wagon begrudgingly?

Can this game not move like molasses? I swear

I think when I get back home I might ISO five just so there's soemthing of value
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I take t back
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1227, wavemode wrote:The constant splits happen when you have a game full of people who all think they're fucking sherlock holmes
Yeah so let's just shit talk people for having this attitude rather than trying to interact in a way that's constructive

Even if it's true (which for this game I don't really see it as such) just going "everyone else is shitty" is probably the least constructive thing you can offer and one of the few statements that isn't better than nothing

So what's your absolute most certain town read currently, and why?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Sorry the site didn't show me the second post that's my bad

I was also asking for the more recent thoughts on the non obvious answer, but I take it your thoughts haven't changed then
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1231, Sesq wrote:
In post 1228, wavemode wrote:I'm one of those people, by the way :P
Pointing out a problem, and then identifying yourself as part of the problem, doesn't make you town

stop
But also this to a small degree
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:15 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I'm gonna have to v/la until Thursday as I have finals for my first round of summer session

Sorru
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Bombcat: "im not accusing him of lying"
Titus: "how dare you bombcat accusing a player of lying about v/la"

Wat
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Yeah screw it this slot isn't nearly active enough and I hate the other top wagons so

VOTE: Titus

I'm still a bit busy but sometime late Thursday I'll be back in full capacity since I'll be done in finals
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:20 am

Post by GameNBurger »

You guys sure are fans of getting dangerously close to the deadline
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:53 am

Post by GameNBurger »

So duck I take it you're caught up now
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:13 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay this is the most bullish town I've played with

Like it's not even a clear divide of half and half people are just refusing to compromise or even talk outside their own realm of reads at all

Look I'm probably the biggest proponent of being a prick so there's no buddying but this is the second time this has happened

Although atleast It wasn't an early down the middle split like yesterday between two reads that weren't at the bottom of my list
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:15 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1429, jjh927 wrote:I find all the posts about resistance on lynches to be dumb af.

If you want to get somewhere with those, point to the people who are resisting certain lynches and call them scum rather than pretending you're being useful
^^^^^^^^This

Although ironically this post doesn't call out specific people for doing it.

Thats okay because I'll happily point out egg doing exactly this!

For the love of god people clarity is a tool that's important to winning in mafia
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:18 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1433, wavemode wrote:If game, sesq, and titus are all pointing to egg as scum, that is hella confirming him as town fmpov.
I'd like to clarify that I townread Egg and Scumread Titus

Like lets walk through what you're implying, which is that you're Scumreading me, sesq, and titus, and therefore Egg is town.

Lets say that this is absolutely whats going on. I see that the titus wagon is picking up imense speed and we're scumbuddies.

Why on gods green earth would I vote Titus and bring them at L-2, when I could do the same to egg, who I beleive was tied with titus at the moment?

To be clear I'm not saying your reads are shit, but like your logic behind your statement that egg is conftown and that i'm on this scum team you've constructed completely eludes me

And let me be absolutely clear since these kind of things tend to be misquoted and tend devolve into pointless bickering, This post is in no way some sort of trying to point out some sort of imaginary towncred, its more of just me walking you through your shitty logic

And while I'm at it I Ignored this earlier since i've just kind of took what you were saying about throwing unnecesarry shade at you to heart and just stopped nitpicking for a bit, It is nothing to be proud of in this game to be confbiased, like there is just no good town reason for that kind of statement

Like I'm not saying you should bow to the will of others opinions but you've got to get your shit together and think through shit and be able to talk to others and consider other people's arguments cause scum will probably carry your ass to lylo and unless your reads are correct a lylo town with someone that heavily confbiased and not willing to think through their own reads is a town that loses
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1435, wavemode wrote:If you don't understand my statement then you don't understand statistics.
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to read fucking statistics from your post

You grouped 3 people together and stated their votes imply the person they're voting is town

So you're either implying that you think those people are scum or stupid

Which to be fair I did overlook the possibility you just thought some of those people were stupid
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1447, wavemode wrote:No it does not imply that.

Yes I'm comparing to that.
You know a statistic is a number right?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Well 24 hours to go
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:30 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Havingfitz having a wrong opinion doesn't make you scummy thank you for enlightening us with your grand revelation

Having a scummy opinion does cause for alarm however

So nice job trying to shift the intent of criticism with your actions

Also eww what's with you pointing out that mathblade games are the only ones that didn't have people on mislynches, like what are you getting at
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:31 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1478, bombcat wrote:
In post 1471, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1368, Titus wrote:One of transcend/wavemode is likely scum w egg. The other agency captured. My flu beckons.

Egg wavemode having Fitz ?

And if wrong replace one with Sesq?

Willing to wagon Having Fitz for the horrible mass claim bullshit.

VOTE: Having fitz
i would be fine lynching egg or fitz
Someone explain the sudden interest in egg, I've had him on my town side for a while
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:10 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1486, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1479, GameNBurger wrote:Havingfitz having a wrong opinion doesn't make you scummy thank you for enlightening us with your grand revelation

Having a scummy opinion does cause for alarm however

So nice job trying to shift the intent of criticism with your actions

Also eww what's with you pointing out that mathblade games are the only ones that didn't have people on mislynches, like what are you getting at
Yes because I made things happen before I replaced in.

*rolls eyes*

Fitz and wavemode are caught scum trying not to bus and that makes Sesq Town because of it.

Let's flip some breakers or not have some Fitz eh?
Okay maybe this is my bad, that post was directed AT havingfitz, grammar mistake on my hand.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:18 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Hm so wave I thought was bullish town but the way he's been acting (particularly with being dramatic about ending all discussion with mathblade which is surprising coming from wave)

I'm still townreading havingfitz

Sesq vs egg seems town v town

Both due to transcend subbing out when they did and Thier replacement I see the slot as more town now

Which is making me think twice about bombcat now because there might be a sense of "nonchalant scum just picking a slot and pushing the whole game" kind of strategy to him

I see flubber as town

Hm
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:22 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I read jjh as town as well and this presents a problem since I only have 2 sum reads

I'll have to re-evaluate later

So I guess I'd be down for a wave vote

Let me read thru to make sure he's not at l-1 or something
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:26 am

Post by GameNBurger »

VOTE: wavemode

That's L-2

I would also be fine for a bomb lynch

With my reads I think I'm misjudging one of the town v town instead of a scum v town, not sure which one ATM
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1557, Flubbernugget wrote:Inb4 wave makes three paragraphs talking past that point and then concluding I'm scum
I think this sums up how I feel about wave

At worst he's disruptive scum
At best he's a town that exhibits wildly anti town habits which is dangerous going into lylo
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Well I've been trying to say this as nicely as possible for this whole game but talking to you is like talking to a wall that then completely misses your point and talks about something else

And also lack of awareness of your own OMGUS

Just look at how none of your interactions with people have really been straightforward

I mean we all have to deal with stupid shit but when it smells like shit all the time no matter where you go then chances are you just shit yourself
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I see we've now landed on a topic to discuss so we can continue this tie until the last day possible just like any other day
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1594, jjh927 wrote:"Let's quicklynch so we don't have to compromise lynch" is basically your argument here?

I'm fairly confident it's a Fitz/Game/Flubber scumteam rn
The speed isn't my issue it's that nothing productive happens in this gap because people jsut mostly argue about how no one wants to compromise or discuss outside of their reads

And yes I'm aware of the slight irony
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

That's intent I think
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

This is the wrong lynch

Havingfitz is town and wave is just coasting by
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1667, wavemode wrote:
In post 1665, GameNBurger wrote:This is the wrong lynch

jjh... you still think game and fitz are partners here? Open your eyes to this distancing from the wagon. If you agree with me that game is scum then this should be telling you fitz is town.
Man this is confirmation bias at its strongest

I'm sorry I've consistently townread havingfitz

I think it's funny that I criticize you and you try to pin it off on me just harping on whatever you do or throwing shade but I do things that are consistent and you find a way to shape that into your current view that I'm scum no matter what
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:06 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1688, Egg wrote:
In post 1662, Sesq wrote:i have never said mathblade is scum

i am convinced you are unable to read
Huh. My mistake. Checked your ISO and while everything with mathblade's name IS negative, you've never said mathblade is scum. All you said on what we've been discussing is that it isn't good (which still makes me wonder why yours was ok, but I don't think we're going to come to any understanding on that).
game wrote:This is the wrong lynch

If wave isn't happening, which of the other two wagons would you prefer (Sesq/havingfitz). I know you town read both, but if it came down to them or no lynch what would you do?
I hard townread sesq so if it's a binary decision I'd much rather lynch havingfitz, espescially given their reaction being at l-1 being entirely.... idk, extraordinarily rude? I also see their half claim as more of a scum move given the risks involved with how they claimed
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1692, wavemode wrote:What half claim?
He claimed "not scum"

I guess it's basically not a claim at all

Let me find the exact post number
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:19 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Post 1682 is the half claim in question
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:25 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1672, havingfitz wrote:1) That game is not similar to this game. I get more annoyed/pissed when I'm being mislynched than when getting wagoned as scum.
2) I don't keep tabs on people's pronoun preferences. I couldn't give less a fcuk about your view towards "them."
3) I would be surprised if all three scum were on my wagon. Is that clearer to you? Capisce? Weak try to shade nothing.
This is what irks me most

I'm the biggest fan of not being nice to people so no one buddy's you but there's a difference between gruffness and rudeness, and rudeness is just plain unproductive, all it does is get everyone stirred up for no good reason and that just isn't something that's town motivated. Attacking the credibility is usually pointless because rarely does the person being attacked ever back down because of that, and if it's true than you're just repeating something everyone says. It's something that looks productive but is devoid of any purpose it's just utterly pointless
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:27 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Now that I read it I realize I'm an idiot and that bombcat was already on the wagon so no intent actually existed

It looks like I wasn't the only one to do so however

It makes me dislike havingfitz reaction even more
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1705, Flubbernugget wrote:I see it now that you mention it.

Lines up with how try hard he was as town with my last game with him.

Just wish I heard it from someone else
I'd like to think of it as taking a tough pill to swallow

I was very try hard in that game and it didn't do me very well in the end so I took the advice of the people I mislynched/criticized my play

I also wish I heard about this, if you have a problem with my play while I'm alive just tell me so I can get better and strengthen the town because of it hopefully
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:02 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1710, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1697, GameNBurger wrote:Now that I read it I realize I'm an idiot and that bombcat was already on the wagon so no intent actually existed

It looks like I wasn't the only one to do so however

It makes me dislike havingfitz reaction even more
What are you talking about? You have issue with my post 1672? If so...you really need thicker skin. Not seeing what has your britches twisted.
Not sure what that has to do with thicker skin? In that post I was saying that your reaction doesn't sit well with me if you were aware that there was actually no intent on you, maybe I should clarify that if you didn't know like me I wouldn't really blame you for it, I was just saying your reaction looked worse if you were aware of the situation as it actually was
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:56 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1714, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1707, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 1705, Flubbernugget wrote:I see it now that you mention it.

Lines up with how try hard he was as town with my last game with him.

Just wish I heard it from someone else
I'd like to think of it as taking a tough pill to swallow

I was very try hard in that game and it didn't do me very well in the end so I took the advice of the people I mislynched/criticized my play

I also wish I heard about this, if you have a problem with my play while I'm alive just tell me so I can get better and strengthen the town because of it hopefully
After glancing over your ISO I noticed a lack of hard stances, particularly early game. I think that's a little different than try-harding. I will hopefully look at this in more detail later today.

I'd rather save play critique for post game on the chance that you are scum
While in my thought that's unhelpful towards building a stronger town generally I understuthe sentiment, espescially since we're so close to lylo if we mislynch today

But regardless thanks for leveling with me atleast
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:19 am

Post by GameNBurger »

V/la until next Tuesday

I have parents coming up to visit so i won't be on very often
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1762, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1735, wavemode wrote:That Sesq is escaping the noose again after contributing essentially nothing to town all game, even though in the game jjh linked she was leading the scum hunting. And that we're probably now entering lylo because of it.
This is what happens when you've been up for close to 24 hours straight. You mix up who writes what.

VOTE: Wavemode
Okay one question why

Your vote switching constantly is making me uncomfortable as well as it seems to be little rhyme or reason

I've criticized wave for being impossible to talk to but you're making me realize things could be a lot worse

But seriously I've been trying to reassess you since your slot switched but you're distracting my center stage of the majority of this day and not in any real constructive way

I'm gonna read thru some ISOs and decide who on the board i want to vote given that everyone managed to get near the end of deadline without any clear consensus again
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay so I gave math a good read

I'm not really feeling it here honestly

They have reasons I disagree with for their reads but they ultimately have consistent reads, although I'm curious to hear more about his flubber scumread as to me it came out of nowhere

Math just feels like disagreeable town that's tunnels and maybe a bit confused

Which is not good town

But they seem genuine

On to the next
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Oh I forgot something

I don't like how much they uber town read me at the start of the day

I wouldn't say I've put out my best obv town play this game and While I understand tunneling a sort of anti tunnel baffles me but maybe that's just me persoanlky
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Thoughts on sesq ISO:

So they first vote sunchilds day 1 and then suddenly they hard town read them and go after wavemode and I'm not sure I see where sesq even made the switch

Aside from that day 1 sesq is participating much more than I've seen previously

And not the useless kind of play either, gamesolving

I believe pansyfooting is the word she uses and she's definitely not doing it

Sesq seems to have a pretty consistent scumread on me and wave,and then a revolving door for the third scum slot that's ranged from flubber raya havingfitz mathblade Titus and I think others but I'm on mobile so I valentine written them down as I went
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Ultimately not seeing anything that makes me feel icky enough o vote sesq
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay I make no plans to octuple post and it's late so I'm gonna sleep and tomorrow I'll dig into wavemodes ISO first
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:15 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1774, Sesq wrote:
In post 1767, GameNBurger wrote:Thoughts on sesq ISO:

So they first vote sunchilds day 1 and then suddenly they hard town read them and go after wavemode and I'm not sure I see where sesq even made the switch

Aside from that day 1 sesq is participating much more than I've seen previously

And not the useless kind of play either, gamesolving

I believe pansyfooting is the word she uses and she's definitely not doing it

Sesq seems to have a pretty consistent scumread on me and wave,and then a revolving door for the third scum slot that's ranged from flubber raya havingfitz mathblade Titus and I think others but I'm on mobile so I valentine written them down as I went
wrong, havent consistently scumread wave at all
Well you sure as hell have voted him a lot

Look I get you like to play close to the belt but you really can't blame people for being forced to fill in the gaps because of it
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #110) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:17 am

Post by GameNBurger »

My lynching preference of thise four by the way is fits flub egg and me but that's only answereing of those four

Gonna get around to those iso's later
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #111) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay so going thru wavemodes ISO I'm less inclined to think they're disruptive scum

Scum could have easily copped out and wheeled others but instead pushes consistent wagons that fail to get steam

I'm feeling town and for once I feel like his frustration posts are genuine
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (isolation #112) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Alright as for havingfitz

One thing I'm seeing that I haven't noticed is how absent he is for day 2 although that could be chalked up to life I guess

I see a small chance that fits could be low flying scum that takes control right before lylo to ensure it happens

Although I don't lean towards it because he really starts posting a lot more because people jumped on him super fast so most of his early day 3 posts were defense

Fitz re reads are... interesting

From what I get it's based on a combination of mason hunting (or non mason hunting) then picking the people who were on Day 1 lynch, with sesq still at the bottom of his list, he does concede a degree of unconfidence even if it is a small one

If fitz stopped being useful and went back to lurker mode after he was at l-1 I would have changed my mind on him but he's kind of made a 180 as far as involvement goes

Other than that nothing I haven't commented on before
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Flubber has put in the same amount of effort as my last game

I misread him in that game and he was town

I have a feeling he's town again

Also I thought lazy was always scum, or atleast it's the scum strategy with the most excuses
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

UNVOTE:

Let me dig into jjh and probably mathblade again as I slept on it and theres something that bothered me about mathblade that used to bother me about wavemode and I hated that slot when transcend was on it so maybe it's best to just stick with my guy there

Also I guess I should look into what bombcat has been up to
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 358, jjh927 wrote:Then what, he's a null slot who's never going to do anything pro-town?
This now much more fitting quote is why I'm looking back at bombcat To be specific but back to jjh
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Jjh's activity steeply drops off every day more than the previous

I believe jjhs reads as actual reads until out of nowhere he starts the day with a havingfitz vote

I don't have much to say about day 1 and 2 other than that he pushed both mislynches and seems awfully not taken aback by both but that's just really differs from player to player imo

It's his third day that irks me

Espescially his last post that seems like something that's constructive for town do but really just isnoutsourcing his decision who to vote best to the town which is an idiotic move if he's actually town

Currently I wouldn't mind voting this I think

Also talked a lot with transcend but never hard pushed them

So if I'm feeling the transcend slot to be scum I could see jjh being in their team honestly
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I really don't know how to feel about bombcat

I get the sense that the current idea of being a good mafia player on this site is to make your town play so incomprehensible that you can still play towards your wincon but when you're scum people will townread you for doing unhelpful things

Seriously I don't know how to feel about bombcat

It's almost like so obvtown there's just soemthing itching at me that he's scum but it'd be so stupid if he was scum

Idk
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Alright so I think I've made up my mind as to who I want to vote today

I'm curious more to vote jjh so if anyone would like to wagon up on jjh that would be great

Otherwise I'm willing to compromise on mathblade and not really anyone else unless someone basically scum claims mostly because I'm tired of compromising near the deadline only to land on a mislynch

VOTE: jjh

I'll love to math if it becomes clear than this is not happening

The other lunches are stupid

And for those curious I'm more leaning on scum for bombcat
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I take it no one wants to play the game until literally 48 hours before the deadline as per fucking usual
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

so if we don't lynch today then we have to still mange to get 5 people on one wagon tomorrow and it will also by mylo

Which under a different town to me doesn't sound like a bad idea

But given its under 24 hours left and the best we've managed is l-2 on a candidate that fizzled there's no way in hell we'd succeed in mylo

Unfortunately I find the fitz wagon stupid and the last times I've compromised on my gut I've regretted it

Ugh
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I'm gonna go to sleep but I'll make a decision on how I'm voting tomorrow before deadline

Probably before 2pm pacific because my schedule gets busy before then
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Actually egg voted fitz but just didn't use the vote tags for some reason and bolded it instead

So it is l-1

I still feel fitz is town
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

No and I'm glad you voted but I don't support this lynch

But crucifying people for compromise voting is stupid
Espescially with a town that can't agree like this
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I gotta agree with bombcat here, something tell me math thinks he's on the wagon when I guess it turns out he isn't

This really should be given another 24 hour period
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1820, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1818, GameNBurger wrote:No and I'm glad you voted but I don't support this lynch

But crucifying people for compromise voting is stupid
Espescially with a town that can't agree like this
What is accomplished with someone other than you hammering?
Let me think this thru since I'm about to go drive for a long while

So first outcome by hammering: fitz is scum, I'm pleasantly wrong and everyone benefits
If fitz is town, then this will be the third time I've switched on to a lynch and we enter lylo, with 4 votes required to lynch, a number this town can achieve

Let's say I don't hammer: fitz is town, we enter mylo and need 5 to lynch which today has proven we are incapable of that

Fitz is scum, same scenario

So we'd probably lose in mylo and that's all that can literally be accomplished if I don't hammer

And if fitz is scum we have a chance at an extra non lylo day

And if fitz is town lylo is bad but it's better than mylo which takes 5 votes to lynch in the most indecisive uncooperative town I've ever seen

So actually you make a good point flubber But I really wanted to hope for a lynch that wasn't fitz given I'm super sure they're town

VOTE: havingfitz

Really not happy with this game, hard to stay motivated when no one else isn't so please let's get to work in day 4
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

And that should be hammer
If havingfitz is scum I'll completely reconsider math and jjh and probably took a hard look at flubber

If havingfitz is town my reads absolutely do not chance and we should definitely lynch math or jjh

Those are my thoughts for tomorrow, I doubt they'll change during the gap
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:58 am

Post by GameNBurger »

So normally this goes without saying but for reasons I don't trust this town all the way

DONT

VOTE

it takes 4 to kill, and there are 3 mafia members left. If you are a town, accidentally throwing a vote into another town will lose us the game, since scum can jus pile on at the same time. Don't. Do it. Talk things out with words, not votes.

As for me, I'm down for lynching math or jjh. This has not changed. I've gone all game leaving my gut saying to lynch the transcend slot and it's been a mistake every time

So mathblade is where my vote stands

But if this whole thing was too long

IF YOU ARE TOWN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT VOTE
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Also ninja edit I wrote that when the post was unlocked so no my post isn't directed at wavemode
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1843, wavemode wrote:For that matter, I need cards on the table from everyone. What is everyone's lynch preference and why. Mine is obv Game/Sesq, I can dig wallposts out of my ISO if you need the reasons
Well for you you can dig it out of my ISO and maybe irony will hit you as to why that's such an immediately unhelpful response
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:35 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Also hopefully everyone comes around so we can come to a consensus halfway thru the day rather than at the end

INB4 rushing the day end is scum!!!!!1!1!

Every day has been taking our time and then becoming dissapasionate about the lynch candidate last second and compromise voting

We can still do that bur if we do it early we have time to find a better result than compromising begrudgingly last minute

So let's actually give a shit today pls

I'll be out doing business for the next few hours

Petit: please do, that would be a godsend. You've refused others before so I'm glad to hear you're coming around.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:15 am

Post by GameNBurger »

v/la until tomorrow

Family emergency
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Midterms and family issues have me busy

One of those things ends Tuesday

I'll be back the

Sorry for the delay

I'm really curious how jjh came to that pairing at all

I'll try and get my full reads explained soon

But as the short I'm most comfortable at getting mathblade out today
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:03 am

Post by GameNBurger »

If sesq is really scum I'm gonna take a long hard look at wavemode given I don't like there last statement

I still disagree with this lynch

Aglras I have time to handle business
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:05 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Maybe bombcat as well

How about you wait for the flip before going woe is us
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:19 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1897, wavemode wrote:
In post 1894, GameNBurger wrote:If sesq is really scum I'm gonna take a long hard look at wavemode given I don't like there last statement

I still disagree with this lynch

Aglras I have time to handle business
I'm curious of what is so wrong with my statement

But I'm actually more curious of wtf is Aglras
I meant atleast

Your statement sounds fake as fuck

Although bombcats version of it is way worse
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1904 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:21 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1901, bombcat wrote:i thought sesq and game were both town but game's posting like he knows sesq is mafia and egg and wave probably would have outed if they were mafia voting town unless they're just being dicks so i don't know
I'm not the one trying to score townie points before the flip

If you were town you could just wait for the flip to "this is sad if we lose"

It's fluff that has no good Intent
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay I've gotten off my high chair and reread the game in the night and rearranged my thoughts

Mathblade slot is super town and I should have never doubted this and I'm back to the idea that wave is scum

I think that's who I'm more partial to vote today

Let's keep this game rolling
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1922, wavemode wrote:Your flip on Math is hilarious

Oh, and I'm the scum now? I've been bussing sesq this whole game? Page 25 and 26 was all scum theater? And this deal I made with Egg. What was my motivation there?

Carefully evaluate the position you're taking, Game. It's not a good one
Okay a half threat is not a good reaction to these sort of things

Also Isn't bussing so regular on the site that it's basically hard coded into the meta?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1926, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1455, Agent Sparkles wrote:
Final Vote Count

Titus
(6): jjh927, Transcend, wavemode, GameNBurger, DuckWorth, Sesq
Egg
(3): Titus, bombcat, Flubbernugget
Sesq
(2): Egg, havingfitz

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-05 22:45:36)
We know Sesq is scum. I will make it easy #notMason #obvious

GameNBurger is in no way a mason with JJH and Duckworth flipped VT

So either wave is the mason OR the last Mason disagreed.

Considering Egg on Sesq (conf scum here)

Wave or Egg likely last mason so I don't want to lynch them today.
This is probably a case of bad grammar but jjh just flipped mason
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I could buy wave being a mason given those vote counts actually

Okay maybe I need to take notes next time I reread
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay my rereada were laughably bad honestly I was banking on bombcat being a mason last night with some soft distancing but both mason confirmed voted him hard
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Hey so now that it's time for open speech since there's one mason left

Bombcat has only been carried thru this game because people have been soft reading him as a mason trying to make it to end game

The jjh vote on him early in the game made me think jjh was not a mason and was scum earlier and that Connor was distancing with bombcat

But now jjh is confirmed mason

So can we stop carrying his useless ass thru the game since we no longer think he's mason
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1935, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1932, wavemode wrote:Game has been on every mislynch and was not on Sesq's lynch
This too.

Honestly Connor we gotta talk crumbs post game.

What you did with Game is like a Mason crumb like...everywhere.
You know that this quote is literally true of you too?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1936, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1933, GameNBurger wrote:Hey so now that it's time for open speech since there's one mason left

Bombcat has only been carried thru this game because people have been soft reading him as a mason trying to make it to end game

The jjh vote on him early in the game made me think jjh was not a mason and was scum earlier and that Connor was distancing with bombcat

But now jjh is confirmed mason

So can we stop carrying his useless ass thru the game since we no longer think he's mason
Interesting so Bombcat is town by this post I think as Game wants to lynch bombcat and Game prob scum.

So Game today.
Okay so other than me criticizing bombcat and explaining my thought process what exactly tells you that I'm scum here
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1960, bombcat wrote:then i guess it's your game to win or lose
This is what scum waiting for a wagon on town to hammer looks like

Lynch the obvscum pls
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:40 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I'm caught up in summer school right now like I'm literally doing homework so prod dodge for now

Really I'm just waiting for Tuesday because I don't see the point really of talking much if not everyone's playing currently
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:39 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Hey how am I to blame for doing nothing but prod dodging given one person went vla and another went "no point in doing anything until the vla ends"

I'm wondering what the hell is wrong with bombcat

Usually when people sit on his ass the way he's done they become incredibly useful towards the end

Then again I think bombcat most recently just writes confusingly for no reason

Let me get a proper response real quick
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:55 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I feel bombcat is gonna definitely be scum and it's gonna be super easy to see whose scum when he flips

I felt that way before we all waited for wave to come back and given that wave came back with pretty much nothing useful other than a raging hard on for me

That being said I'm wary of mathblade given that of all the players here he's making a very rigid view for today and tomorrow

Which if anything helps support my own beliefs

The way I see it I think math might be hard bussing bombcat for a backup plan by putting me and bombcat in the same side

That would be his plan b, bombcat is lynched, flips scum and then he pushes me tomorrow by keeping me alive and killing one of the two he said will get nkd, which in his head will score him townie points for being oh so smart with predicting the night and setting up my mislynch tomorrow

His plan A is to mislynch me

So I'm calling it me egg wave is town

Math bomb is scum

I'm willing to stake it on either of those two equally, from what I read it seems more people are willing to vote out bomb (aside from me)

Actually I really haven't done a full count of where everyone's votes lies exactly
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:29 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 2000, Egg wrote:
In post 1990, wavemode wrote:Let's lynch Game

Game are you a a mason
You told me to stop talking about masons and acknowledging the obvious mason

I think given my post talking about who the mason my answer should be painfully obvious because I'm not trying to blow up said obvious masons shitty play on the off chance scum didn't catch it

However I also don't take this threat to claim seriously given who it's coming from and that the consensus is evenly split from my count

If anything I'd like to defend myself explicitly after work and make a case as to why I couldn't be scum

I've been avoiding that because I find that's rarely useful except for niche situations in lylo but I think this is one of those situations

Espescially from the people who think me and bombcat are scum buds together

Today is my first day of a new job so I'll try and write the post before I go to work but It might have to wait till after
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Fine I'll take it seriously now that there's 3 with intent

I'm the last mason

At the beginning of the game we discussed how in my last game I have moments of dangerous obvtown and that i should put distance between people

Today's mason hunting by me was a lame attempt to get scum to kill the wrong person

I really thought I was gonna be able to survive today and make it till tomorrow for an easier town win but it's pretty clear that's not happening now

It's also why mathblades entire proposition of whose getting killed tonight irked me, he basically took the bait being laid. Either that, or there's the small off chance wave is scum.

I say bombcat is pretty safe scum in my book and I think a lot of people agree.

Sorry for the shitty play overall for it to get here
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 2009, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1604, jjh927 wrote:I've gone back and forth on Game. He was high up in my townreads at one point. RN I think he's more likely scum than Egg
Why would a mason think you could be scum?
We discussed it in the thread. He was the most obvious town slot and he said I should distance from him so scum have a hard time night killing me. Why do you think he made such a large claim of an entire scumteam with little explanation? The goal was to throw scum off the trail. Who knows if it would have worked

Scum team will change depending on if there's a cc or not

But I'm calling it with math and Bomb
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 2016, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2014, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 2009, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1604, jjh927 wrote:I've gone back and forth on Game. He was high up in my townreads at one point. RN I think he's more likely scum than Egg
Why would a mason think you could be scum?
We discussed it in the thread. He was the most obvious town slot and he said I should distance from him so scum have a hard time night killing me. Why do you think he made such a large claim of an entire scumteam with little explanation? The goal was to throw scum off the trail. Who knows if it would have worked

Scum team will change depending on if there's a cc or not

But I'm calling it with math and Bomb
Interesting.

How did I go from obvTown to a scumread for you?
I thought that no scum would dare inherit transcends slot and come out strong, and really I found transcends sudden departure as something scum would never do. Any time I townread you it was me holding onto those ideas.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #153) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 2018, Egg wrote:I'm more amazed at the 180 on wave after pushing him for basically the entire game.
I wouldn't call it 180

It's more of a process elimination, verdict is still out on him.

It's worth noting that of everyone here he's the only other person who could claim against me by votes alone

So really Wave claiming would be the only thing make me switch my views around on him and bring him to the front of the chopping block

I've been wary of claiming too early because of that actually, I've been trying to see that if he was a smart scum trying to capitalize on the rare opportunity to confidently fake claim as mason

The fact that he hasn't done so despite many oppurtunies to do so makes me believe he's town
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

He also never voted me and we agreed on most early lynches

But sure you can pick your small cases
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:13 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I'm still feeling math and bombcat team

I'm more selfishly inclined to vote out mathblade to see exactly how right I am about transcends slot this game

But realistically it's gonna be bombcat since that seems to be where most people seem to agree
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:36 am

Post by GameNBurger »

VOTE: Bombcat

Since we're voting now apparently
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:46 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 2026, bombcat wrote:why aren't you voting the guy who's confirmed mafia from your pov
Because not enough people have really indicated they want to vote mathblade

I also indicated I'd be happy to vote him

I fail to see what you're confused about
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:50 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay this should be really obvious who to kill tonight just looking at votes from the past few days
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:51 am

Post by GameNBurger »

That being said, it was really fun to play with everyone and I do wish that playing scum didn't mean taking out all the people who like to give a shit, because I really did mean what I said about being tired of the lack of involvement in the game overall.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I was only talking explicitly about general scum strategy and never did I say that everyone was useless

But you can take it that way if you want to since my word means bunk anyways

Like seriously I just said overall I enjoyed playing with everyone but you zone in on the small complaint
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Maybe I should clear this up but I'm more posting to just say thank you before the mod shows up to go to night

I know it's a thing for people to gloat post or rage post but I'm more just trying to say thanks
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #162) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:19 am

Post by GameNBurger »

More like fucking paragon

That and never underestimate a players ability to figure shit out when there's only a single choice to be made in the game

Go all
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #163) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:17 am

Post by GameNBurger »

You did good wave, any criticism of you was scum play from me

It hurts, apparently bombcat would have voted math out if he was left in the game with wave dead and prob math would have voted bombcat but I honestly have no clue about that
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (isolation #164) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:59 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Would you have voted bombcat math honestly? My curiosity is burning.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #165) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I consent to releasing the scum thread being released

Well at the very least I've learned soemthing from this game and while it sucks to lose I gotta say I really enjoyed seeing town tackle it from a near scum win

Gg all and I really can't wait to read the mason thread
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #166) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 2099, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2097, MathBlade wrote:Just glad I won this time.

Last time I played this setup I was confirmed scum by the moderator and made it to LyLO somehow lol
How did that happen
I'd like to read this game as well

Return to “Completed Open Games”