Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 46, Robbnva wrote:I'm not even going to waste my time arguing with anyone who thinks I'm scum

Like I really don't care what y'all think about me.
This can be town for now. I think in a similar fashion. Plus, I think it would be kind of funny if he started to argue with me, because then it shows...NO ONE IS SAFE FROM THE ROBB!!!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

just that if someone scum reads you, not worth the time to argue with, if someone town read you and you argued, then it wouldn't matter either way.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 65, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 63, Zachstralkita wrote:Big green tractor
You think you're slick?
I don't actually see a reason for town or scum to legitimately try and soft the way Zach did. Probably fake joke softing.

Also, lol. I totally thought it was Dunnstral posting multiple times this page, but Maria is just Sona. Oi, Sona/MF similar looking avatars. Going to be one of those games...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 66, Boonskiies wrote:Probably fake joke softing.
When i say probably, I mean, i'm going to see it as yes, that's exactly what it was. I hate rvs because scum can hide behind stuff like that and draw town rapport.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 91, Robbnva wrote:
In post 82, Famethyst wrote:bad posts tend to come from scum since bad means likely scum motivated
I'm probably the most black and white type player here and even I don't agree with this statement. Townies can make bad posts.
Honestly, I think town players make bad posts more often than scum.

@Aristo - Now it's your turn to dupe me, right?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 183, Aristophanes wrote:I wonder when Boon is gonna come out and actually play!

His silence saddens me.
yesterday was a buddy's birthday; now I have borderline alcohol poisoning, so I'm kind of not going to be doing much today. If that explains some silence. I'll make a grand entrance eventually.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #197 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, probably my last post for the day because this is making me nauseasous, but go look at Mini 1919? I believe. ThinkBig's game, Tchill/Fykus were scum, but anyways, it's very common for me not to participate early in game, and it shows that there. I actively hate early game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #198 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That was to MBC as I saw he made a case on me and I slightly read it, but trying to rush off of mafiascum for the day right now. I'll be back tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #386 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Y'all will get a Last Night Tomorrow for my catch up, if any of you know what that means.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #456 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Fuck, guys. I've had a site wide lull for a bit. If I can't make my catchup by tomorrow, I'll replace out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #505 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll be here to speed it up tonight. We'll get a Last Night Tomorrow post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #508 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Last Night Tomorrow

(with your self proclaimed best friend and Emperor/Disney Princess Kuzco wannabe):

BOONSKIIES!
[/align]

HELLLOOOOOOO, players of Mini Normal 1930!!! It's me! BOONSKIIES! A major boon to the town of this game, bringing you a rainbow filled adaptation of toDay's events!

[queue jazzy theme music]
BUH NUH NUH BAN BAN BAAAAA!!!!!!!!!ding.
[end]

The Bo
onskiies Co
lor Whe
el Chart

*Keep in mind, I don't do this in order and I may add to things in a mismatched way, so if anything feels oddly worded or semi repeated, that is why.
*My reads do tend to change after completely analyzing everything.
*Higher up you are in each tier, the townier I think they are.

Town
-
Lean Town
-
Null Town
-
Null
-
Null Scum
-
Lean Scum
-
Scum

Drixx
- lol, he's town. I can't see Drixx making that claim as scum. Just can't. It's because it's Drixx, not because of the idea that it was claimed. The combination of those two, if that makes sense.

Dunnstral
- I've actually never seen Dunn be this proactive before. It worries me, but I am generally liking it. I agree with the Famethyst push he did. I do disagree with the PnT read. And the trajectory to his read on BFI was there and should have been expected really. Town. I generally always tend to gut read Dunn as town, but usually not this much. Yeah, basically where I feel his thoughts and reads are at make sense and feels like he's sorting, and changes his mind when he needs to. Town.

Penn and Teller
- I liked the stuff they posted on Drixx. The way they are questioning and challenging things comes off as sorting pretty well. They don't have a lot of posts, but I've generally liked pretty much everything they've done. This is a pretty solid town read for me.

MariaR
- So Maria's was scum against me recently, and I don't believe she would go for a mislynch on me unless there was a lot of support for it already. I haven't been able to post, and I've never been scum against Maria, so I actually think this makes sense coming from townMaria. The last game we played together I was town and came off as the town leader type, which I generally do, and if I'm not town leader, I'm definitely around and conversing with the town leader often. I expect this game is going to end up turning into the former. Lean town.

Mint Berry Crunch
- Yeah, his posts are pretty good. I like his near wall posts and think they make a lot of sense. Even the one where he votes me. He's right. I have not had nearly the amount of content as I should have been providing. I'm here now, I'm completely caught up. Ask me thoughts on anything. I'm putting everything out there. MBC's turnaround on Dunker seemed very natural, and the fact he called Dunker town, but not putting that in stone came off to me as a way that scum wouldn't get much credit if Dunker was lynched and they weren't on it, if Dunker flipped town. I felt like he really thought that Dunker was coming off as town, and was satisfied with moving on and sorting others for now. I see that as townie. Lean town.

Wake88
- Might be a horrible reason to town read someone, but based on 254 and him asking me about my thoughts on this seems like town to me. Wake and I had played a good amount years back, and this felt like a way to sort me and potentially get thoughts on another player at the same time, which came off very town. He asks a lot of questions, and I guess you could make a scum case for that, but I'm tone reading this as townWake. Lean Town, though. I actually like his "off the table" talk, kind of checking off everyone's willing to lynch and then sorting through. But I know you can make a scum case for this stuff, I guess, so that's why it's only lean.

Robbvna
- K, I don't feel like responding here. He's just voting a lurk sack, and by now, people should know that lurking is incredibly NAI on my part because I'm incredibly vocal as both alignments as well. He's not doing anything, but he's not doing anything scummy either. He's dead null, almost null/lean town, since if he's comparable to 2F, then he's probably town. TwoFace is one of those players that end up tunneling me every game. I've never been scum against 2F. Nuff said.

Dunkerdoodles
- You're different this game. You're more confident seeming about your reads than I've seen you. I don't know what I want to think about it yet. And I know you've probably learned since...you know what.

Aristophanes
- Don't have much on Aristo. I think I'm paranoid that he's scum this game due to a previous game and absolutely not wanting to lose to scumAristo here because of it. I don't know if he'd be sad about my silence if he was scum, though. I imagine he knows I would be pretty familiar with his play as well. Unless he tried to buddy up. Because of my paranoia I slightly see everything about Aristo kind of scummy, like his "Oh, I'd totally be okay with this!" reponse to Wake asking 3 other people if they would be okay lynching Dunker. Also, at the same time of this, I get paranoid that I'm only seeing this stuff as scummy because I'm paranoid. This is a null scum for me until I get more info.

ButFearItself
- K, so he commented on awkward meta defense by referencing other games is awkward. So this...as opposed to not referencing other games and using meta. What? Meta in itself requires other games...I also didn't like 256, specifically the comment to the mod. My only refrain from that is why would scum not do that elsewhere? Sounds like scum potentially trying to figure out SK stuff and have players talk about it that way. BFI comments on the vote hopping coming from scum when nowadays I feel town are much more likely to vote hop, tbh. He was targeting Dunn for not making sense, but I have a weird tendency to want to defend Dunn in every game I'm in. Despite all this, you can make a case for it all being NAI. Nothing is towny, but a lot is NAI, and I don't know if that means anything. The P&T push is pretty scummy, though. I'm stuck on the awkward meta defense comment. Lean scum. For the last few reasons.

Zachstralkita
- Zach hasn't really done much this game. Just simple statements with fluff in between. I didn't really like how he went about his Vedith/MBC reading. Like, I get what you're saying, but it looked as if you were doing it to make it well known you were now town reading the slot. Zach said he had a reliable way of town telling and scum telling, but I don't understand why that doesn't translate to MBC town telling/scum telling the same way. The fact that MBC said he wasn't going to be playing the same way pushes me a little weird too, as if he's actively playing differently, then those might not even exist. You have a lot of personality statements this game, if that makes sense. And all the posts are vague. This is likely scum. Thing that's holding me back? I always aggressively scum read Zach. Nonetheless, I still think it's scum.

Famethyst
- Made the "bad posts tend to come from scum" comment, and I believe I commented on that. Could be wrong. I do not agree with that at all. I feel town make worse posts than scum typically do, especially if scum aren't under any sort of pressure. I actually don't feel Fame has been doing much but stating things that have already been said, actually. The SK comment they made was odd. They also said "generally town pushes on lynchbait", which kind of contradicts the whole "bad posts tend to come from scum" mindset, I feel. I did kind of like this reads list, because I get the BFI thing, but if BFI ended up being town, then this actually turns into a pretty scummy list, and it just comes off as town before flips. Dunker is mislynch bait. This is probably scum. I'm going to full on scum read here. I did this after I did BFI. I guess if Fame is a SK, then BFI could still be scum, but I don't think they'd be scum together. Call it gut, but I feel this slot makes sense as potentially setting up to control the game, and live to the long run at that.

()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_)

Will Robb ever make actual cases?

Will Dunker's transformation prove to be aligned with town?!?

WILL ARISTO END UP DUPING US ALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Find out next time on....
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So you wanna be a master of MAFIA!!? Do you have the skills to CATCH THAT SCUM!!!? We all live...in a mafia world...and you can, too, if you do just one thing...

VOTE: Famethyst

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #516 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

oh. it's theme. whatever.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #519 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

So I gave a bunch of info, and now I won't be able to get here until tomorrow night! I'll answer any questions people might have until then.

@Maria - I go off the handle as both alignments. Also, no one's given me reason to go off the handle.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #522 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 521, Robbnva wrote:
In post 519, Boonskiies wrote:So I gave a bunch of info,
No you did a reads list. That isn't good enough
No. Within the descriptions are reasons and my thoughts on literally everyone in the game. That's not a reads list. That's an analysis of all the players in the game, along with a reads list.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #523 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My thoughts on every player is now out there. That in itself shows it's not "just a reads list"

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #524 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm here for 10 more minutes.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #525 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You can look at everything I posted to see where my thoughts are, which is content that I was needing to provide. THAT in itself is a lot of info.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #527 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I get better as the game carries on. I'm a late game carry. Day 1's suck.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #529 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 528, Robbnva wrote:lame excuse
Oh, I never said I was bad early game. I'm just that arrogant to say that I get that good.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #530 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's why I generally die during the night.

I literally played one of the worst games of my mafia life the other day, and I still was the only one to catch scum.

Come a long ways since that first newbie game where you got fake guiltied.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #531 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

*not other day, it was Large Normal...203? the forgot my alignment case, lol.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #533 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 532, Robbnva wrote:You aren't worth my time.
Bye Felicia.
;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #534 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Great use of my last 10 or 15 minutes, haha.

Alright, I'll be here tomorrow night and check up on the thread. Look into Fame for me, guys.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #618 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I read the game more in context as scum than town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #619 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

check my previous scum games; I'm way more knowledgeable in games as scum than town. It's why I haven't lost a scum game in over two years.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #620 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

but makes sense why I would be targeted by you. I'm the only one who sees you are scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #622 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 546, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 527, Boonskiies wrote:I get better as the game carries on. I'm a late game carry. Day 1's suck.
You strike me as the type of person people don't want in lylo, though
Yeah, and then I get in late game, and I wreck. I think I've only lost in lylo once.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #623 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 621, Famethyst wrote:unfortunately i dont know your meta and i'm not going to cold meta you for the sake of this game.

i'm going to be basically confirmed town tomorrow. who's scum?
Boonskiies wrote:but makes sense why I would be targeted by you. I'm the only one who sees you are scum.
are you a real person
Unvote

I''ll give it to you if you'll be basically conf town'd tomorrow.

VOTE: Zach

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #624 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 621, Famethyst wrote:unfortunately i dont know your meta and i'm not going to cold meta you for the sake of this game.
I mean, then don't assume things.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #626 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 622, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 546, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 527, Boonskiies wrote:I get better as the game carries on. I'm a late game carry. Day 1's suck.
You strike me as the type of person people don't want in lylo, though
Yeah, and then I get in late game, and I wreck. I think I've only lost in lylo once.

Also at this, to Dunn, I've legit only been lynched once in two-two and a half years (completed games only), so I'm doing something right, and the time I was lynched was Day 4, and I was in a 1v2 against the remaining scum, and Formerfish, one of the players who knows me the best on site, was the main scum I was in a duel with.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #629 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 625, Famethyst wrote:
In post 624, Boonskiies wrote:
I mean, then don't assume things.
i need some sort of a baseline to scumhunt in how scum interact with the thread vs town

i dont think someone who writes a wallpost to catch up on the game just reads a bunch of isos when the game hasnt been that long of a read

if you have some meta that makes you different then cool i'll see through it if you do town things

you were obvtown last game despite having a bad scumread on me but this doesnt feel the same to me
Like, I legit can link you to games where I've done the exact same thing, so. Like, as both alignments even. You keep trying to case me off of things that I have shown to do as both alignments, or against a meta case (which I am incredibly self-aware, I'll give it that).

Also, I literally didn't really have a single legit thought in that game, so that's funny that I was obv town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #630 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like I literally forced myself to have any kind of read in that game. Not huge on Micro/theme'd games. Only replaced into because ZZZX and I crossreplaced into each other's games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #632 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Generally, when I am not caught up, I will force myself to have thoughts on games so then people can call me on my shit/whatnot, and then I'll interact with them and go "oh, yeah, that makes sense."

It what happened in 1919, I believe, where Tchill was my top green read, then within pages, I tunneled him hard.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #633 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I feel like I have read every single context in this game, though. I just still don't have complete thoughts. I hate Day 1's. I'm going to link a late game post in another game to show my late game ness, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #635 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Late game Boon post

This is me late game. I put a lot of effort into late game once I have stuff to work with.

I mean, even though I was "forcing reads" persay, I guess you could say I was still trying to gamesolve, so I guess I can understand why you felt that way.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #638 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@PnT - It's generally Keychain's posts and not Paul's. It generally feels like it's coming from a town perspective.

Spoiler:
In post 95, Penn and Teller wrote:Hi hi! Not too late to the party, I hope?

In post 27, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 22, Mint Berry Crunch wrote:
In post 19, Dunnstral wrote:I don't have a read on maria yet

I don't think an early wagon on her is going to reveal anything
It's pressure at least, is it not?
I don't think this pressure will lead to anything, especially with people saying pressure. I don't want any risk of MariaR being derp hammered.
I am confident that I will be able to read her as the day goes on and I feel like her dying day 1 will negatively impact my enjoyment of this game.
I get that pressure votes are pretty weak when you announce that they're for pressure, but you originally said it was just "an early wagon" that wouldn't reveal anything. MBC is right - she was really nowhere near anything like a derphammer, at 3 votes. Your concern feels a wee bit unnatural, too much for the circumstances.

In post 45, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 8, Dunnstral wrote:Good news guys, you don't have to worry about me this game
this is scum
In post 40, Robbnva wrote:Sup
In post 43, Robbnva wrote:VOTE: zach
this is also scum
Look at that reasoning
That analysis
It's breathtaking
Seriously though, would you mind explaining?

In post 76, Famethyst wrote: dunn's vote is bad because he voted for someone scummy and then voted for me when i havent posted anything ai
In post 89, Famethyst wrote: dunn expects to be able to read me easily and when he voted me i didnt post anything alignment indicative which is usually off so obviously he'd want to look into that
How do you know when you've posted something AI or not? Everything you say is filtered through your alignment, I don't know that it's so simple that you either have or haven't.

-Keychain
In post 168, Penn and Teller wrote::lol:
It's an exaggeration of a difference in posting styles. I can get painfully wordy at times.

Also high five my newbie friend, I'm in the same boat. But at the same time - I'm of the opinion that's it's generally protown to share information, but not if it's going to make things worse for town by sharing it, so maybe do that mental check first.

If site meta has people claiming negative utility roles up front, it makes sense for Drixx to do it, so your conclusion that it's a fakeclaim doesn't hold.
And even if it were a fakeclaim, I disagree that scum are the only ones who ever fakeclaim. Lynch all liars is a separate thing, I think.
Do you still think he's scum?
In post 160, Aristophanes wrote:By voting him, you are skipping all of this and doing it D1 before scum even get a chance to Wine us into lynching him.
You are predrinking instead of getting drunk when served!
(bolding mine)
This is my favourite metaphor now. Especially with the additional "wine and dine" imagery. I'm still laughing :-)

-Key
In post 377, Penn and Teller wrote:
In post 282, Wake1 wrote:Penn and Teller, who you willing to lynch, and who not?
It's tough keeping track of so many players but I can pin down the ones at either end for you. I'd also keep an eye on the multiposting -
In post 0, Titus wrote:a serial killer that gets additional abilities if town or scum spam or lurk.
I don't know what that means exactly, but I'd rather not find out.

I'm pretty okay with a Famethyst lynch. Famethyst's focus on how their posts haven't been AI is odd, and particularly the frustration for being voted for it by Dunn would make more sense coming from scum than town. Scum don't want people to point out their scummy posts. But they
really
don't want people voting them on the basis of posts they don't consider scummy at all. It doesn't seem like town would make that distinction as strongly.

I'd rather not lynch MBC - he went pretty serious pretty fast, but post 33 and post 50 feel like good town posts to me so far. I also think that Dunkerdoodles is just playing too scummy to be scum, if that makes sense - if he was actually scum it seems like he'd tone it down a wee bit. I'll keep an eye out but so far, he's actually one of my favorites for town.

In post 170, Mint Berry Crunch wrote: If Drixx wanted to fake claim, he could have just said Ascetic and then claimed to have mis understood his role and given this explanation after.
Really? From this game alone, it seems like it would be severely out of character for Drixx to pretend to misunderstand his role. And I'm not sure why you would say it makes no sense for scum to do it, then to say it doesn't make him any more town in your books.

In post 352, Drixx wrote:
In post 341, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 335, Drixx wrote:his (using the English gender neutral pronoun which is the same as the masculine pronoun)
gender neutral pronoun is "their"

Pretty sure "his" is masuline only
We should totally have this discussion after the game. I actually had like 3 paragraphs here and then I realized how hilariously useless to the game that would be.
Can I attend? I can cite my sources! My linguistics degree might finally be useful!

-Key (tbh I have no idea why I'm signing my posts, you can probably tell me and NTRP apart just fine)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #639 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, those are the first few posts from your slot in the game, and that was pretty solid for me that I just started seeing the other posts as coming from a town perspective as well. If I am to be confident in someone being town, then that means all their posts are coming from a town perspective.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #642 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 640, Famethyst wrote:
In post 581, Famethyst wrote:Also P&T I mostly liked Keychain's question towards me, like it's one of those questions you get asked by a newbie and it's like "wow thats really insightful i feel like my brain is being picked at".
original read do not steal

:P
I posted that I liked their posts before you posted that, though...-.-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #736 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Did someone say L-1?

VOTE: BFI

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #737 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Investigate me, please.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1520 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Gg,guys. Appreciated the 'in memory of boon' posts.

Haha, don't worry about the scum streak thing. I just lost 3 scum games including this one at the same time basically. 2 and a half year scum streak busted.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1522 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I believe this was the first time I've ever been vigged, either alignment.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”