Open 694: Friends and Enemies (Game Over!)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1461 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: GameNBurger

Time to vote obv scum now that I did what is apparently random not random random and like sucking at mafia but not sucking at mafia.

VOTE: Sesq
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1467 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1466, jjh927 wrote:I don't see scum!Trans replacing out there ever.

Oh and also
VOTE: Havingfitz
Yeah mass claim right now nets us nothing.

We wait one more day
if
we mislynch here which I doubt.

Mainly we want scum to be forced to guess at masons one more time wrong or scum be forced to push a mason and out themselves.

So Sesq and having Fitz scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1468 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1462, Flubbernugget wrote:Duckworth had both egg and jjh in their scum list
I disagree with jjh egg maybe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1469 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1453, Sesq wrote:VOTE: titus

their play is totally out of normal + they arent helping town at all + it gets transcend to shut up
This hammer is atrocious and the whole reason Titus was flash wagoned is because Sesq couldn't be a thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1470 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1364, wavemode wrote:That's the thing, I don't know if we have the votes. And we're running out of time here. But it's worth a shot

VOTE: Titus
This vote is horrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1471 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1368, Titus wrote:One of transcend/wavemode is likely scum w egg. The other agency captured. My flu beckons.

Egg wavemode having Fitz ?

And if wrong replace one with Sesq?

Willing to wagon Having Fitz for the horrible mass claim bullshit.

VOTE: Having fitz
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1472 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1464, havingfitz wrote:I'm assuming if we do not get scum today we are in lylo tomorrow.

I think our masons should claim. That reduces the scum pool by two people. I like 3 out of 6 odds better than 3 out of 8.

If the masons don't claim today...and we mislynch...then scum could get lucky and hit a mason tonight and tomorrow the lone remaining mason would have no legs to stand on against a counter claim. I.e. I'm less inclined to believe a claim in LYLO.

Might help us with VCA as well. Speaking of VCA...these 3 players have been on both mislynches: Gameburger, jjh and MathBlade. I'd wager at least one of them is scum and I suspect them in that order.

I was going to open up with a vote on Sesq but since our room for error is next to nothing I think I'll do some ISO's on a few people before I vote.
Yeah...You're doing VCA wrong btw.

You're starting with a given premise:
A scum player has to be on both mislynch wagons.

Rather than looking at the facts and seeing who was off and why.

See Mastina's guide to VCA.

I was at work til super late last night or I would have done one but Fitz' post reeks.

Even IF we end up in Fitz world after a mislynch then we narrow down the lynch pool to one town and one scum.

Then at that point mason and scum cross vote and discussion happens and we look at voting records. Masons don't vote their partners after a certain point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1473 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 494, ConnorJC wrote:
In post 486, wavemode wrote:Oof. Ow. Red flags going off in my head. This kind of thinking is why I hate policy lynches, because they're nice and idealistic in theory, but in reality they get us nowhere, and they buy the scum an extra day to do whatever they want because the person almost always flips town. The scum are only blending in right now because they are specifically trying to. bombcat is not because he's not.

lol bombcat wants me dead and I still think he's town. That's because I've seen this policy lynch nonsense play out before and it's never good.
Lynching the most likely scum candidate is NOT a policy lynch.
Wavemode today if not having Fitz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1483 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1482, wavemode wrote:
In post 1462, Flubbernugget wrote:Duckworth had both egg and jjh in their scum list
Connor had you in his scum list.
Confirmed Town doesn't mean confirmed right

However you are very scummy and in my sights

The only way you're mislynching Burger is if you mislynch me first.

Time for your role PM to end up in a hearse

I am at work so it is very hard for me to type why

All the reasons you need to die.

I would bet the game on you flipping red.

Here's to hoping your role PM ends up dead.

VOTE: wavemode
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1484 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1481, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 1478, bombcat wrote:
In post 1471, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1368, Titus wrote:One of transcend/wavemode is likely scum w egg. The other agency captured. My flu beckons.

Egg wavemode having Fitz ?

And if wrong replace one with Sesq?

Willing to wagon Having Fitz for the horrible mass claim bullshit.

VOTE: Having fitz
i would be fine lynching egg or fitz
Someone explain the sudden interest in egg, I've had him on my town side for a while
Because I scumread him as I read the game but if you say no that can waitbor never be a thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1485 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1480, wavemode wrote:VOTE: GameNBurger
I am going vegan this game.

You would go Mathian if you want Burger.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1486 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1479, GameNBurger wrote:Havingfitz having a wrong opinion doesn't make you scummy thank you for enlightening us with your grand revelation

Having a scummy opinion does cause for alarm however

So nice job trying to shift the intent of criticism with your actions

Also eww what's with you pointing out that mathblade games are the only ones that didn't have people on mislynches, like what are you getting at
Yes because I made things happen before I replaced in.

*rolls eyes*

Fitz and wavemode are caught scum trying not to bus and that makes Sesq Town because of it.

Let's flip some breakers or not have some Fitz eh?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1487 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1476, Egg wrote:
Jjh, I was townreading transcend too, but why is mathblade confirmed town? Only confirmed town would be a mason who a dead mason said was mason.
<-asked by havingfitz and answered. I don't see why transcend replaced out regardless of his alignment.
havingfitz wrote:I think our masons should claim.
No. Not unless they are about to be lynched.

I find it interesting that flubber thinks scum are killing who suspects them and mathblade thinks scum are guessing masons. I don't really think either is scum but if one is it's doubtful they are scum together because of this.
mathblade wrote:This hammer is atrocious and the whole reason Titus was flash wagoned is because Sesq couldn't be a thing.
I agree with the Titus wagon part of this. The hammer is understandable because deadline + self preservation, but Sesq continues to be difficult to lynch despite quite a few people scumreading her. What is wrong with waveflow's vote? I've been townreading him.
math wrote:Wavemode today if not having Fitz.
What happened to sesq?

VOTE: sesq
Wavemode or Fitz pick.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1488 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Back to work for me see you late tonight.

Let's lynch obvScum please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1489 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

I prefer wavemode the most btw.

Like I feel his scumminess in my bones.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1492 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1490, bombcat wrote:wavemode's had a couple of towny moments. why don't you want to lynch egg?
Because I am going vegan this game only.

Bombcat do you want to join wavemode and Fitz as scum or do you want to pick one.

Like wavemode and Fitz are top toer scumreads and I don't see how people defend wavemode for something nebulous vague and useless. If you townread wavemode and Fitz say why now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1494 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1491, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 1486, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1479, GameNBurger wrote:Havingfitz having a wrong opinion doesn't make you scummy thank you for enlightening us with your grand revelation

Having a scummy opinion does cause for alarm however

So nice job trying to shift the intent of criticism with your actions

Also eww what's with you pointing out that mathblade games are the only ones that didn't have people on mislynches, like what are you getting at
Yes because I made things happen before I replaced in.

*rolls eyes*

Fitz and wavemode are caught scum trying not to bus and that makes Sesq Town because of it.

Let's flip some breakers or not have some Fitz eh?
Okay maybe this is my bad, that post was directed AT havingfitz, grammar mistake on my hand.
I was agreeing with you Burger.

It is ridiculous Fitz is making comparisons to games this way.

I was using sarcasm.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1495 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1493, Egg wrote:Mathblade, I'd vote havingfitz before wave but I'm MUCH more confident in sesq.
Not as confident there like I was on read through but gut says Sesq = too scummy to be scum which I know is not a thing but I've replaced into a slot that Sesq played that was horrible. I just think Sesq is a newb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1508 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1500, Sesq wrote:
In post 1495, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1493, Egg wrote:Mathblade, I'd vote havingfitz before wave but I'm MUCH more confident in sesq.
Not as confident there like I was on read through but gut says Sesq = too scummy to be scum which I know is not a thing but I've replaced into a slot that Sesq played that was horrible. I just think Sesq is a newb.
also, i've been here for like 8 months

i'm not a newb anymore, i'm just a moron

get your shit straight
So you're scum then? You're scum or making newbie mistakes. Take your pick. Because I can tell right now you don't believe you are a moron. And you're completely discounting the fact I have experience with you and your town game sucks. Instead you're trying to attack the fact I call you a newb, which skill is what makes someone not a newb not time, instead of the merits. I townread you because your play is horrible similar to the newbie I replaced you in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1509 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1499, Sesq wrote:the amount of flipping with mathblade is just really disconcerting

game/math team, maybe

also

>people scumreading me
For example this post here....Sesq *facepalm* if you be scums you be bad scums if you be Town you be bad Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1510 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1502, Sesq wrote:seems like they had a really sudden hop onto havingfitz

then again, they just entered the game, that can happen

still "disconcerting", as is fitz' play
It's called pressure. Learn it love it breathe it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1511 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1503, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm not convinced that suggesting mass claim is scummy
It is.

Scum didn't kill a mason last night.

Means Connor was killed because universally townread and scum didn't know who they masons were last night. They might have an idea now based on recent developments so I am hunting them hard.

I want read lists from everyone.

Towniest to scummiest.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1513 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1512, wavemode wrote:@mathblade
In post 1496, wavemode wrote:How am I caught scum? I mean, explain that sentiment to me cause its confusing.
In post 1498, wavemode wrote:
In post 1470, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1364, wavemode wrote:That's the thing, I don't know if we have the votes. And we're running out of time here. But it's worth a shot

VOTE: Titus
This vote is horrible.
What specifically makes it worse than all the other votes?
A) You aren't scumhunting you're focused on defending yourself.
B) Your posts are geared towards doing things that you like the suggestion of versus being the driver of original thoughts.
C) Your votes and posts are too agreeable.
D) Ehen presented with options you just hope thenproblem goes away versus actually trying to deal with it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1515 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1514, wavemode wrote:Did you read the game? Or what are you trying to pull with this

A) So town don't defend themselves when people make statements about them. Nice I'll use that tell from now on, sounds foolproof.
B) You didn't read any of my numerous arguments and wallposts about my scumreads?
C) You didn't read when I was the top wagon for pushing my scumreads?
D) You don't understand that it's better to compromise on a vote that will go through than tunnel stubbornly and no-lynch?
A) Of course they do but it isn't their main focus.
B) Wallposts and length without driving anything is a huge scum tell. Length is not an indiciation of town or that you have reads. I did a wall post with 30+ players giving a read on each and I was scum. That post let me ignore the thread as it was going where I wanted.
C) just because you are a wagon doesn't make you Town.
D) Compromise can be a necessity but at the point you did it it was wholly unnecessary and not compromising.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1516 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Your posts are more about excuses that scumreads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1520 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol and again you just say you're scumhunting like we're supposed to believe you for it.

My list is
Myself
GameNBurger
Egg
Jjh
Bombcat
Sesq
Flubber
Sesq
Having Fitz
Wavemode

Like flubber and Sesq could be swapped
Flubber goes down because he refuses the liberal agenda (TM) of not lynching obvTown

And here's my new case waveform

Spoiler: The most amazing case ever

You're the warbler with the rocksalt cracking under pressure. I will get other people to see your rock salt.

What can I say I had a insomnia fueled scum hunting. Don't expect traditional cases as I am about to try to go back to bed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1521 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah they are getting the swap. Much as Sesq annoys me and is being ridiculous Waveform Havingfitx and Flubber are scummier.

Like that mass claim request is a scum claim pretty much from Fitz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1522 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: The case continues

Still waiting on that list waveform
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1523 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wavemode*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1525 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1518, wavemode wrote:If you want to gut tunnel me because you feel desperate in this game I don't blame you but stop pretending like your case actually makes any logical sense.
And FYI the last thing I feel is desperate.

Pretty sure we net a scum lynch today and I die or I die and Town ends up with the game broke.

The first is much more likely.

It is more like who ya wanna bus?

Oh and FYI see havingfitz scum game Jailkeeper tried to say the same bullshit about he was Town because of his wall posts. You've gone to the havingfitz school of being coached. However that game I was bodyguard and hinted I was a JK and took a bullet for masons that game. I just wonder when scum are gonna shoot me at this point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1526 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1524, wavemode wrote:I don't think the Warbler cracked under pressure. I think he was just arrogant. Your meme case is also weak.

wavemode
bombcat
Egg
havingfitz
jjh
MathBlade
Flubber
Sesq
GameNBurger
Oooooh you're willing to bus flubber...OK!

VOTE: flubber

Let's make flubber a thing.
GameNBurger will never be a thing and Sesq is a mislynch and flubber is in your top three.
Come vote flubber with me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1527 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

And it is a YouTube video case the holiest of cases.

Saying it is a meme case is factually inaccurate

I at least have sound on mine :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1530 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1528, wavemode wrote:
In post 1525, MathBlade wrote:Oh and FYI see havingfitz scum game Jailkeeper tried to say the same bullshit about he was Town because of his wall posts.
Okay I'm not really going to continue this conversation when your head is stuck in the sand, it's pointless.

I'm voting Game or Sesq today.
Awesome so you're not
actually
scumreading flubber then. You're not
actually
scumreading flubber even though you have flubber as part of your team. Sounds legit (sarcasm).

This is the lynch people.

Not willing to lynch in his top three.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1531 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1530, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1528, wavemode wrote:
In post 1525, MathBlade wrote:Oh and FYI see havingfitz scum game Jailkeeper tried to say the same bullshit about he was Town because of his wall posts.
Okay I'm not really going to continue this conversation when your head is stuck in the sand, it's pointless.

I'm voting Game or Sesq today.
Awesome so you're not
actually
scumreading flubber then. You're not
actually
voting flubber even though you have flubber as part of your team. Sounds legit (sarcasm).

This is the lynch people.

Not willing to lynch in his top three.
Ebwop

Wavemode flubber and Fitz.

You're welcome.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1534 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1532, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1511, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1503, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm not convinced that suggesting mass claim is scummy
It is.

Scum didn't kill a mason last night.

Means Connor was killed because universally townread and scum didn't know who they masons were last night. They might have an idea now based on recent developments so I am hunting them hard.

I want read lists from everyone.

Towniest to scummiest.
When has scum ever suggested mass claim because they weren't pr hunting well
Name me a PR scum would hunt for in this game besides masons. I'll wait.

Still waiting on your reads list and you to move your terribad vote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1535 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1504, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: egg
Here.

The thread is going vegan.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1538 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1536, Flubbernugget wrote:I understand scum is hunting masons. I don't think suggesting a mass claim is the best way to do that.

My scum list is still jjh egg and wave and I like my vote
So scum made a stupid play.
Hence Fitz is scum.

You're assuming scum are smart.

And get your useless vote off egg. Seriously.

You're approaching wavemode levels of scum here. Like I am voting someone on your scumteam and yet you're voting egg instead and not making a case on egg. If you truly think wave is scum you'd vote him with me.

Town doesn't matter
which
scum as long as a scum goes down.

Vote wave.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1539 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1537, wavemode wrote:The rankings on my list are too uncertain for me to vote Flubber atm.
Bullshit.

#oneWordCasesAreTheBestEver
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1540 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sort flubber talk with him waveform. I would love to see you "hunt" Flubber waveform. Go "sort" him.

Like obvScum found.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1543 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

Still not hunting flubber I see.

Just got out of the shower I gotta go to work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1545 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

At work
Some inspiration for the day

I love how you said talking to me is fruitless then demand another case from me too.

Anything to avoid talking about flubber and Fitz eh Wavemode?

And JJh is analyzing.
Jjh figured out what I am doing when he commented on my post the way he did.

Boom deep thought.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1560 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1559, Sesq wrote:He's town maybe, and if he isn't it's not for the reasons you listed

There isn't a counter so I'm thinking this might be town
This is bad.

Absence of a counter wagon means scum have no influence OR the wagon is on Town.

The fact that the majority of people aren't voting and/or trying to do anything loudly makes wave scum.

It is Moreno like scum are waiting for an opening.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1561 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1558, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 1557, Flubbernugget wrote:Inb4 wave makes three paragraphs talking past that point and then concluding I'm scum
I think this sums up how I feel about wave

At worst he's disruptive scum
At best he's a town that exhibits wildly anti town habits which is dangerous going into lylo
Wave uses a lot of empty words rather than anything substantial.

Yes yes I know I need to do a case. I am grocery shopping now then cleaning the kitchen then cooking dinner and then a case but I can snipe post now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1562 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1555, Sesq wrote:
In post 1507, Egg wrote:Yeah, the one with this in the last line AFTER you dismissed it:
sesq wrote:still "disconcerting"
I read that as you dismissing it but believing it to be scummy anyway which would have been pretty bad. But if you no longer believe it then meh, whatever.
the quotation marks were lampooning the baselessness of that accusation and therefore i dont believe strongly in it
In post 1508, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1500, Sesq wrote:
In post 1495, MathBlade wrote:
also, i've been here for like 8 months

i'm not a newb anymore, i'm just a moron

get your shit straight
So you're scum then? You're scum or making newbie mistakes. Take your pick. Because I can tell right now you don't believe you are a moron. And you're completely discounting the fact I have experience with you and your town game sucks. Instead you're trying to attack the fact I call you a newb, which skill is what makes someone not a newb not time, instead of the merits. I townread you because your play is horrible similar to the newbie I replaced you in.
>trying to analyze a non-serious jab

what

also, apparently calling people's play horrible without explanation is good now.

that's a great idea!

When Town was so convinced your slot fucked up and "scumclaimed" to whereeven me obvTowning causes people to go "but Sesq" and get mislynched and you're doing the same things that is horrible. This is exactly what I said before but more harshly worded. I did give an explanation. You just don't do the readination.

In post 1510, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1502, Sesq wrote:seems like they had a really sudden hop onto havingfitz

then again, they just entered the game, that can happen

still "disconcerting", as is fitz' play
It's called pressure. Learn it love it breathe it.
i do, which you would know if you read my play

also

your play is ass. not sure if it's scum ass or town ass, but it is total ass, and so is your case on waveform. none of those points make any real sense under scrutiny, they're just some of the laziest scumtells and with you, and a lot of people, it's as if scumreading is more like a checklist you tick off these set (often illogical or incomplete) criteria for, and that's how you surf. fucking annoys me. not really a you problem in particular but i have seen it a lot.

Pretty sure it isn't ass. And lol if you think I use a checklist. Certain habits are more likely scum yes but those must be taken in context.

also the hop onto flubber?

the fuck?

Testing wave. If wave actually had any convictions behind his reads I would have reassessed but he didn't as he is scum. He has an agenda to mislynch you or Game. I won't let him

also why are scum necessarily stupid? or is this a trap? i hope (and think) it is, in which case, good play. more of this, less of "IF YOU DEFEND URSELF MOAR U MUST BEC SCUM REEEE", instead of actually thinking about it and realizing individuals can be more or less concerned about themselves regardless of alignment

I didn't say they were necessarily stupid. I think Fitz made a stupid play and scum claimed because of it. No townie wants to out the masons. The most they might do is light a signal fire so the masons know they know who they are and be thread masons.

oh, like the ones i make?
Cant follow the link on my phone

in conclusion, please knock your ego down a few pegs. it would make it a lot easier to actually lynch scum.
Nah confidence is
sexy
townie

In post 1547, havingfitz wrote:As a matter of fact, I'm not scum.

For some reason Math thinks because he talks a lot of shit, which he might even believe, that he is magically town (and tonight's nk...woe is town :lol:).

When actually he's no more town than any of us.

Here's my list:

Town - havingfitz
Could be scum - everyone else.
weak ass defense man
Implies it is a defense. Fitz just doesn't want to give a list

In post 1554, havingfitz wrote:Has anyone made any good points against wavemode? Because I'm not seeing any in his votes today.
Fitz thinking: Time to fire up the chainsaw to save wave

nope. math ran off some easy, EASY points that didnt have any solid backing and then people acted as if those were right, somehow-
This reads like caught scum for the "wrong" reasons

Underlines are me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1563 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1552, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1545, MathBlade wrote:And JJh is analyzing.
Jjh figured out what I am doing when he commented on my post the way he did.
You say this like your play isn't laughably shallow
You say this like your gonna convince me to stop tunneling scum by calling me shallow.

My play is deep if you have the proper utensils.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1564 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have sads so many people ignored my reads list request :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1582 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Prod dodging sorry meant to do a case but RL

Will look tonight:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1583 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1575, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1573, Egg wrote:I know this was probably supposed to be intentionally difficult, but it still kinda reeks
It was only partially difficult. There's a lot of uncertainty there too.

I still have suspicions towards my towniest reads and doubts towards my scummiest. So ranking them is useless imo. Just helps scum manipulate town towards a consensus on scum read townies.
This is bullshit.

Scum are going to try to manipulate with or without the list.

Denying Town your reads is far more damaging if you are Town.

Without having reads it might as well be Koombyaya randomness.

For those of you who don't provide a list I can type up a laundry list of questions that will in essence serve as that

Or you can just person up and do it already.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1603 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I need line waiting to order.

Jjh I would bet the game on Game being town.

Why do you scumread him post the first page?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1605 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1604, jjh927 wrote:I've gone back and forth on Game. He was high up in my townreads at one point. RN I think he's more likely scum than Egg
I think neither are scum. Look at Connor's first post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1607 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1606, jjh927 wrote:Take off your tinfoil hat
Nah I am hatless.

Never voting Game as long as I am alive.

Those pushing Game are scummy as fuck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1612 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1610, wavemode wrote:VOTE: Sesq

Consolidation
Consolidation on a lame duck wagon goes nowhere.

If you were really consolidating you'd vote Fitz or argue why Fitz is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1613 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1608, wavemode wrote:
In post 1483, MathBlade wrote:I would bet the game on you flipping red.
In post 1603, MathBlade wrote:Jjh I would bet the game on Game being town.
MathBlade

Never go to Vegas

You don't have the luck for it
Oh you mean how I have won a poker tournament in Vegas?

Do me a favor stop trying to psyche me out and actually explain why the hell you aren't voting Fitz or flubber and then move onto your "consolidation" (which it isn't) and continue to go against who you say you scumread?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1614 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1588, Flubbernugget wrote:You say that like the gender role wasn't implied
First off I omitted the gender role to not imply it. Don't put words in my mouth without knowing me.

Second off you want to actually interact with the point rather than my word choices? Oh you don't because you'd have to call your buddies scum? Okay. That's fine scum claim all you like.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1615 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Fyi this is a consolidation vote:

VOTE: havingfitz

Anyone not on Fitz explain why they townread Fitz.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1617 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1616, wavemode wrote:Had a light townread on Mantichora.

Fitz's contributions have seemed mostly genuine, more or less, so far. Not like he is pushing an agenda.

Also, I don't think scum!fitz would ask the masons to claim. You seem to think he just made a stupid scum play but I sort of doubt that.
Lol wow the bullshit you weave.

Either you believe he is pushing a Town agenda in getting the masons to claim or a scum one.

You can't on one hand say "Fitz is not pushing an agenda" and "Fitz wouldn't ask the masons to claim".

He saw what not killing masons does.

A one to one trade in exchange for mandated kills is worth it for them.

Fitz needs rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1621 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1620, Flubbernugget wrote:You think both the wagon and the counterwagon are scum?
Yes. Otherwise why would wave be avoiding them and "consolidating" the way he is when the only reason he has said is A) voting egg and B) voting him.

And his reasoning is horribly flawed on the Titus vote.

Like egg is obvTown but his posts read like he knows Egg is town.

The Sesq wagon never would have started if either of the wagons were on Town.

Scum are desperate.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1622 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1618, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1617, MathBlade wrote:Fitz needs rope.
Math 1) needs his head out of his ass and/or 2) is scum.

Why am I scum Math? Because of my opinion on the masons claiming? That's a bs reason if it is. smh...
Because of the asking masons to claim yes in Open 665 as Town you were not for that and saw how masons hiding is absolutely protown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1623 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=8738489#p8738489

Oooh please tell me how Town you insists masons never claim and wins that game

Then intentionally chooses a worse strategy here.

Because I really don't see it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1624 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1619, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1614, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1588, Flubbernugget wrote:You say that like the gender role wasn't implied
First off I omitted the gender role to not imply it. Don't put words in my mouth without knowing me.

Second off you want to actually interact with the point rather than my word choices? Oh you don't because you'd have to call your buddies scum? Okay. That's fine scum claim all you like.
It was a non offensive word substituted in for an offensive concept. "person up" is the semantic equivalent of Canadians. You saying otherwise doesn't change that.

I'm also voting for your scum read so I'm glad you're trying to call me scum because I hurt your feelings and not based on what's currently happening in the game. Not that I'm surprised
Lol first you haven't hurt my feelings
Second you're not discussing the content of the post
Third my scumread of you came before that post stop misrepping
Fourth you're only on wave because you were pinned onto it. Otherwise you'd actually campaign for it rather than this bullshit discussion you started over pronouns.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1627 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1536, Flubbernugget wrote:I understand scum is hunting masons. I don't think suggesting a mass claim is the best way to do that.

My scum list is still jjh egg and wave and I like my vote
A) No you aren't pinned onto Fitz because you're not silly enough to put both your scumbuddies in the top three.

How's that chainsaw going for you btw?
It must be better than discussing Fitz's open hypocrisy.

Speaking of which what do you think about that?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1631 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1628, Flubbernugget wrote:Haven't had the chance to look at your meta dive yet. I've seen him make crazy claims before so I'm not particularly phased atm
It is simple.

As Town there is verifiable evidence Fitz only wants masons to claim if they are about to be mislynched. And Fitz tried to shut down mason talk.

Here he does no such thing despite all other things similar.

This means his role PM is red and he scumclaimed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1632 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1630, Flubbernugget wrote:And Fitz isn't the first one to suggest a Mason claim anyway but don't let that get in the way of your petulant ego
Again confidence isn't a sign of an ego issue.

I am pointing out a direct contradiction between his townplay and here.

It is also a matter of when. He asked for it when Town is
ahead
and clearly didn't know who the masons were. He asked for a claim at such a point where it would be very anti Town to do so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1633 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1629, Flubbernugget wrote:BTW if you want to play the hypocrisy game your pre flipped associatives are significantly worse play than the Mason suggestion
Lol preflip associations are amazing in a setup like this.

Keep floundering.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1636 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1635, Flubbernugget wrote:This game has been nothing more than mislynches and town is ahead
Yes because scum don't know who the masons are.

Look at Open 665.

If scum don't drop the masons they are gonna get wrecked and Fitz knows it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1658 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I feel like after these pages I need to go to sleep.

This game makes me sad about how obvious scum are and people are like "nope"

*facepalm*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1671 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=8596742#p8596742

1) The tone is exactly the same as when you were caught scum ^^ reference
2) You've played with me enough to know I like the pronoun them.
3) Saying one or two doesn't absolve you in fact it condemns you as there are three scum alive still at this point. Gee maybe it is because you know you are scum all three can't be on your wagon? I know I am Town but Town Fitz wouldn't randomly eliminate possibilities and not give reads.

Please eat rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1675 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1673, jjh927 wrote:Why would you get annoyed? You have exactly 0 reads. There is no reason your play aligns with town.

Also there's intent to hammer so you need to claim.
Bombcat is already on the wagon if the VC is correct.

Secondly he asked the masons to claim. Would he really be a mason and ask the masons (plural) to claim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1677 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol

Mason claiming just results in a 1v1 and we pick the right person. Scum would be stupid to CC in that scenario as there is no kill protection and it just makes sure the lynch pool is narrowed down so hard core.

Then we go back and look at dead masons.

Like no.

Mason claiming in that would not be weakened at all and we probably aren't getting there and you are trying to fewrmonger to avoid being lynched.

Just like "Don't lynch me ffs I am a Jailkeeper"
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1680 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1679, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1677, MathBlade wrote:Just like "Don't lynch me ffs I am a Jailkeeper
What does me fake claiming as scum in another game when I'mat L-1 have to do with this game?

How's this...you were scum in the last game I played with masons so you are here too.

That's MathBlade-esque scum hunting at its best :)
"don't lynch me >> bad consequences" scum Fitz.

And lol at the straw man. Yes I was scum in that game with you. That provides no meta correlation here as you're not talking about what I am saying you're trying to attack me again versus hunt.

Wave you flubber you're all doing it. Attack me instead of hunt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1681 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Town Fitz (open 665) doesn't fearmonger.

Gotta go to work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1708 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@jjh glad you see wavemode now but consolidation really needs to happen.

Again I haven't heard a good reason why Fitz is Town and have noticed this is Sesq' town meta.

Not seeing how Sesq is still a thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1712 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1709, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1708, MathBlade wrote:Again I haven't heard a good reason why Fitz is Town and have noticed this is Sesq' town meta.
Have you given a good reason for me being scum? No. And I'm not btw.

And after your crap attempt to meta implicate me your "this is Sesq town meta" plea isn't doing Sesq any favors.
Lol trying to get masons to out themselves
Practically RNGing your reads list
Your meta screams scum
Your vote history sucks

Gotta go to work and lol

I don't care about "favors" I care about truth and I just don't see Sesq scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1713 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1702, Agent Sparkles wrote:
Official Vote Count

Sesq
(3): Egg, havingfitz, wavemode
havingfitz
(3): Sesq, bombcat, MathBlade
wavemode
(2): Flubbernugget, GameNBurger
Flubbernugget
(1): jjh927

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-22 01:30:57)
Consolidate on anyone but Sesq and I am hella happy.

Like I wish I had a million votes I would hammer all three.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1721 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1716, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1712, MathBlade wrote:1...Lol trying to get masons to out themselves
2...Practically RNGing your reads list
3...Your meta screams scum
4...Your vote history sucks
1. I've explained this. And if you think I would draw this type of attention on me as scum you just confirm you don't know wtf you're talking about.
2. Wrong. I've provided insights into where I've been reading people and stayed fairly consistent.
3. I've shown how your meta on me sucks. Either intentionally or through negligence...tbd.
4. Bullshit. I haven't voted anyone you or your predecessor hasn't voted as well. Another misplaced crap shade attempt on your part.

I'd support a Math wagon if anyone prefers that.
I'm not getting in a pissing contest with you.

Consistency isn't a town or scum tell. Town can be inconsistent scum can be very consistent.
You've just said "Nuh uh" that's your defense of research I've put in to demonstrate why you ping me.

Seriously just fucking done. Eat Rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1722 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1720, jjh927 wrote:Sesq and Havingfitz are not the only options. I switched to Flub because at least half the game scumreads Flub and he should be a viable lynch. Also I'm seeing Havingfitz as town and Egg as scum now

I scumread Flub but would much prefer the wagons that already have support on them and seem to have a majority of the game except scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1728 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1727, havingfitz wrote:So based on Connor's voting patterns I think it's safe to say Game, Transcend/Math, and bombcat are not masons. He could have been distancing but to support all of those 3 players to L-3 seems committed. Likewise wave, Transcend/Math and Sesq all supported a Connor wagon up to L-2.

So sure...there could be some distancing between partners but I like to think it's more likely they are linked.

Which means wave, Math and Sesq; and to a lesser degree bombcat and Game, are unlikely to be masons. Which means they are more likely to be scum.

So not feeling and Egg, flubber and jjh lynch atm. Probably one or both masons in that group.

So one of Game and Math have a very good chance at being scum based on both being on the D1 and D2 mislynches (based on my limited sample of ten games starting off with 2 mislynches having at least 1 scum player supporting both mislynches 80% of the time).

Revised reads:

Town - me
Probably town - Egg, Flubber, jjh
Could be scum - Wave, bomb
Scum - Math, Sesq, Game

Happy where my vote is.
Would still vote Sesq.
Least confident in Game read.
Don't think I would support any other wagons at this time.
... wow. So much wrong I don't know where to begin but so glad I am voting you.

I gotta go to work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1744 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Will be home in an hour or so.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1745 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1731, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1720, jjh927 wrote:Also I'm seeing Havingfitz as town and Egg as scum now
In post 1730, jjh927 wrote:
VOTE: Havingfitz
Brilliant. I love when town leans vote me :roll:
So that's me back at L-1.

Resigned to being town's next gift to scum's wincon.

After my flip at least give my reads some credence.

AtE blah blah blah
Yeah this is Fitz scum.

In the town games he nearly doesn't ate as hard.

In his scum game he said lots of words and fuck y'all I am Jailkeeper (paraphrase) in this game it's fuck y'all I am Town. He doesn't curse out Town as Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1746 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1739, jjh927 wrote:Aaaah you're right but the reason for the defence makes me want to lynch him 3 times. I'll go back to Flub if people will follow me
VOTE: Flubbernugget
I scumread Flubber but I see absolutely nothing there that says why Fitz is town.

Also if he was Town then tomorrow would be LyLO no ifs ands or buts about it. So Fitz is absolutely scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1754 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1753, bombcat wrote:why would you town block with someone you weren't confident was town
+1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1755 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1747, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1746, MathBlade wrote:Also if he was Town then tomorrow would be LyLO no ifs ands or buts about it. So Fitz is absolutely scum.
This makes no sense. "So Fitz is absolutely scum?" Why? smh...

You seriously don't know wtf you're talking about and your meta attempts are laughably bad. Concoctions of scum or the inept. Take your pick. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt which means you must be scum.
Because of your word choice: "probably LyLO"

You inserted an extra "probably" to try to seem townie.

If you were Town lynching you would be LyLO.

Many scum players don't want to lie and so they try to insert needless qualifiers. This is an example.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1762 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1735, wavemode wrote:That Sesq is escaping the noose again after contributing essentially nothing to town all game, even though in the game jjh linked she was leading the scum hunting. And that we're probably now entering lylo because of it.
This is what happens when you've been up for close to 24 hours straight. You mix up who writes what.

VOTE: Wavemode
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1784 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1765, GameNBurger wrote:Okay so I gave math a good read

I'm not really feeling it here honestly

They have reasons I disagree with for their reads but they ultimately have consistent reads, although I'm curious to hear more about his flubber scumread as to me it came out of nowhere

Math just feels like disagreeable town that's tunnels and maybe a bit confused

Which is not good town

But they seem genuine

On to the next
Flubber's post feel like "I don't wanna but I gotta"

It doesn't feel "natural"

Compared to prior games with flubber it is just off:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1794 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I want to play I have been working 14 hour days and today was easy with 6 hours and tomorrow is DnD.

Jjh is not an option.

I have said my three scumreads. I won't lynch outside of them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1795 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1036, Agent Sparkles wrote:
Final Vote Count

Vedith
(7): jjh927, ConnorJC, havingfitz, Flubbernugget, Titus, GameNBurger, Transcend
Sesq
(2): wavemode, Egg
Transcend
(1): bombcat
jjh927
(1): Vedith
bombcat
(1): Raya36
Egg
(1): Sesq

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-07-22 22:37:25)
And if Fitz was doing that he'd look at Flubber. Oh wait Flubber is his buddy and I am calling him scum. That is why the townread dissapated. Because I scumread Fitz.

Look at the Fitz wagon today and how it dissapated despite people scumreading him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1796 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So Fitz is using the reasoning of "day one" rather than actually exploring that wagon intently.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1797 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1750, Agent Sparkles wrote:
Official Vote Count

Sesq
(2): Egg, wavemode
wavemode
(2): Flubbernugget, GameNBurger
havingfitz
(2): bombcat, MathBlade
MathBlade
(1): havingfitz
Flubbernugget
(1): jjh927

Not Voting
(1): Sesq

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-22 01:31:04)

Guys come on 15 hours. Join any of the wagons on wave, fitz, or flubber.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1798 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

1 day 15 hours* EBWOP
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1808 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Jjh should never be happening.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1809 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Should be on an hour or two before deadline but this wagon composition on Fitz looks amazing.

All my townreads on it :D
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1810 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Should be L-1 on my count.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1822 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1814, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: Fitz

I doubt I'll be able to get thoughts in before thread lock, sorry.
*pokes*

Inevitable scum bus or townie seeing the light?

Strongly believe in the first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1831 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

What the fuck

VOTE: havingfitz

I was on the wagon in the VC?

If not now I absolutely am.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1832 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Needless to say sleep deprived Math leaving work now to go to work in the am ...

Like I am pretty sure I voted Fitz?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1833 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Well shit guess I didn't. Fuck work.

Glad deadline was extended heading home at 11:15 after leaving for work @8am
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1854 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think at this point everyone says their top two suspects and then masons claim and drive this thing home.

Wavemode Flubber and Sesq are mine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1855 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol flubber died :P

Wavemode and Sesq top two scumspects ...third no idea ATM. Bombcat maybe?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1856 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

7 alive means 2 masons 3 scums and 2 VTs
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1857 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1851, Egg wrote:I think by now it's obvious I want to lynch sesq and bombcat. Three days in a row haven't gone my way. I think it's time that ends.
Sesq sounds good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1860 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1858, Egg wrote:
In post 1854, MathBlade wrote:I think at this point everyone says their top two suspects and then masons claim and drive this thing home.
I like this but we have like no agreement. Someone is going to end up compromising and it's way too late for compromise lynches. If the masons do claim, hopefully they have good reads and people listen to them because that's basically our only hope right now.
I agree and I plan on sheeping the mason(s).

It is kinda sad Fitz kept defending obv scum everywhere else we wouldn't be in this masons forced claim crap.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1861 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty sure remaining Town is me Game Egg and one of jjh/bombcat anyway.

Would be very surprised if anyone else was Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1864 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I still want everyone's reads before she claims.

If she claims mason and you are a mason and she isn't for the love of all that is townie only one CC is needed.

Then the lynch is between one of those two people:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1866 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1865, bombcat wrote:
In post 1861, MathBlade wrote:Pretty sure remaining Town is me Game Egg and one of jjh/bombcat anyway.

it's confusing to me that you're not considering me or jjh to be more mafia considering our reads are pretty reversed from yours
Not really.

One of me,you,or bombcat has been pocketed by scum and we will find out which.

Situation A: One mason claims >> No CC by 48 hours >> Sheep said mason
Situation B: One mason claims >> CC occurs.
At this point both people out their partners. This means anyone not named is confirmed Town and those two work together.
Say we have Player A and B are truly masons. Player C is scum and counter claims A. If they pick a VT as their mason partner they get instantly voted. So player C must name their scum partner as the mason.

Therefore we get two confirmed Town no matter what.
It is a matter of which two confirmed Town scum gave us since they can't shoot the masons.

The reason situation A exists is because we get the most out of reads that way. If scum don't CC the singular mason claim we keep playing and see who actually pushes a mason and who has figured out who the masons are. Since scum can't shoot the masons it helps out immensely and then claimed mason either outs the second at the tail end of the day or crumbs it or outs it at the point nothing more can be gained.

Scum really are in a no win scenario.

If they don't CC the masons the masons control the lynch and game shifts to town.
If they do CC the masons the VTs are confirmed and become the new masons.

So I am just waiting for scum to pick their poison.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1867 (isolation #104) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Well slight correction on that:

Two of the three remaining are confirmed Town.

Either way..We will know a lot once claims happen. And not a damn thing scum can do to stop it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1868 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*pokey pokes*

Come out and play you guys :(

My posts don't bite :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1870 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Whelp I gotta go to dnd and won't be on til late tonight folks...

Please come out and play :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1873 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Really? No comments about disagreeing or agreeing? Nothing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1877 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1783, Sesq wrote:Game, Flub, Fitz, Egg
Sooo you think Game Fitz Egg?

Explain the Fitz wagon then.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1878 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1876, Sesq wrote:already said

going @ math
Said mine in the big long paragraph.

Provide realistic reads

Oh wait you're scum you can't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1882 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1879, GameNBurger wrote:Midterms and family issues have me busy

One of those things ends Tuesday

I'll be back the

Sorry for the delay

I'm really curious how jjh came to that pairing at all

I'll try and get my full reads explained soon

But as the short I'm most comfortable at getting mathblade out today
Getting me out??

Like .... :/ ......

Wtf? Like I am agreeing Sesq?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1906 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Having a job sucks apparently. Wave is obv scum.

Cooking lunch won't be back on til late.

Since that is 4 votes we either have masons claim tomorrow.

Why the fuck did JJH vote and no one follow my plan?

If we lose seriously *shaking my head*

Fitz defends obv scum then quick hammer while I am at work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1907 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1898, Egg wrote:Shit...

Jjh, wave, bomb?
Only like I said

*cries a bit inside*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1912 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1866, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1865, bombcat wrote:
In post 1861, MathBlade wrote:Pretty sure remaining Town is me Game Egg and one of jjh/bombcat anyway.

it's confusing to me that you're not considering me or jjh to be more mafia considering our reads are pretty reversed from yours
Not really.

One of me,you,or bombcat has been pocketed by scum and we will find out which.

Situation A: One mason claims >> No CC by 48 hours >> Sheep said mason
Situation B: One mason claims >> CC occurs.
At this point both people out their partners. This means anyone not named is confirmed Town and those two work together.
Say we have Player A and B are truly masons. Player C is scum and counter claims A. If they pick a VT as their mason partner they get instantly voted. So player C must name their scum partner as the mason.

Therefore we get two confirmed Town no matter what.
It is a matter of which two confirmed Town scum gave us since they can't shoot the masons.

The reason situation A exists is because we get the most out of reads that way. If scum don't CC the singular mason claim we keep playing and see who actually pushes a mason and who has figured out who the masons are. Since scum can't shoot the masons it helps out immensely and then claimed mason either outs the second at the tail end of the day or crumbs it or outs it at the point nothing more can be gained.

Scum really are in a no win scenario.

If they don't CC the masons the masons control the lynch and game shifts to town.
If they do CC the masons the VTs are confirmed and become the new masons.

So I am just waiting for scum to pick their poison.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1913 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

That was my plan. And if this game goes into tomorrow (my gut says it won't) we are doing that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1919 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Wow...That blows my mind.

I need to reread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1920 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and one of Egg/Bombcat/wavemode have to be scum.

And two if Game is town.

But I am rereading the whole damn thread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1924 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Okay so let's break this down.

There is one mason left two VTs and two scum.

This means that Connor and JJH had someone they would never vote and is still alive and that person is our awesome mason. Then two thirds chance of hitting scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1925 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 588, Agent Sparkles wrote:
Votecount 1.5

wavemode
(3): Flubbernugget, EchoVision, GameNBurger
bombcat
(3): jjh927, ConnorJC, Egg
Transcend
(2): SunChild, Mantichora
Egg
(1): Transcend
EchoVision
(1): bombcat
SunChild
(1): wavemode

Not Voting
(3): Sesq, Raya36

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-07-20 22:35:37)

Prodding SunChild
Replacing Mantichora
Based on this VC I think bombcat is not a mason.

@All thoughts on bombcat?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1926 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1455, Agent Sparkles wrote:
Final Vote Count

Titus
(6): jjh927, Transcend, wavemode, GameNBurger, DuckWorth, Sesq
Egg
(3): Titus, bombcat, Flubbernugget
Sesq
(2): Egg, havingfitz

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-05 22:45:36)
We know Sesq is scum. I will make it easy #notMason #obvious

GameNBurger is in no way a mason with JJH and Duckworth flipped VT

So either wave is the mason OR the last Mason disagreed.

Considering Egg on Sesq (conf scum here)

Wave or Egg likely last mason so I don't want to lynch them today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1927 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So Game or Bombcat lynch is where I am at.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1934 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1929, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 1926, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1455, Agent Sparkles wrote:
Final Vote Count

Titus
(6): jjh927, Transcend, wavemode, GameNBurger, DuckWorth, Sesq
Egg
(3): Titus, bombcat, Flubbernugget
Sesq
(2): Egg, havingfitz

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-05 22:45:36)
We know Sesq is scum. I will make it easy #notMason #obvious

GameNBurger is in no way a mason with JJH and Duckworth flipped VT

So either wave is the mason OR the last Mason disagreed.

Considering Egg on Sesq (conf scum here)

Wave or Egg likely last mason so I don't want to lynch them today.
This is probably a case of bad grammar but jjh just flipped mason
It is proper grammar.

You are in no way a mason with JJH.

JJH doesn't quit being a mason after dying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1935 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1932, wavemode wrote:Game has been on every mislynch and was not on Sesq's lynch
This too.

Honestly Connor we gotta talk crumbs post game.

What you did with Game is like a Mason crumb like...everywhere.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1936 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1933, GameNBurger wrote:Hey so now that it's time for open speech since there's one mason left

Bombcat has only been carried thru this game because people have been soft reading him as a mason trying to make it to end game

The jjh vote on him early in the game made me think jjh was not a mason and was scum earlier and that Connor was distancing with bombcat

But now jjh is confirmed mason

So can we stop carrying his useless ass thru the game since we no longer think he's mason
Interesting so Bombcat is town by this post I think as Game wants to lynch bombcat and Game prob scum.

So Game today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1944 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1943, wavemode wrote:He said he reread the game and thought bombcat was mason, but I find that hard to believe, given Connor and jjh wanted bombcat dead, and bombcat openly called jjh a mason
Plus he isn't giving reads now or being helpful.

Fml this looks like Wavemode + Egg and Game+Bombcat

And I have to hammer...I fucking hate lylo
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1946 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

You said it yourself.

You are not voting Wave. This means if Game is scum and you and wave Town as you say you scumread then he either A) has to push you/wave or B) mislynch me or C) bus bomb.

After the Sesq fiasco yesterday I know for a fact one of Wave/Egg/Bomb is scum because Sesq was scum.

This means two other scum exist and either Game was off the wagon or it was a rapid bus for Town cred. Much more likely the first.

By sheer numbers this is a fact. Therefore if you are arguing bombcat Town it is arguing me scum. You've made your pool of three.

Similarly from Game's POV he has a similar issue. He said I am universally Town. This means he has two scum in Wave/Egg/Bomb. Based on his reluctance to vote Bomb he'll plop down Egg and Wave and say one of those two.

Bomb just prod dodged to see where the leaves fall.

This means Game+Bomb and Wave+Egg

And I have to decide.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1951 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1948, bombcat wrote:
In post 1944, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1943, wavemode wrote:He said he reread the game and thought bombcat was mason, but I find that hard to believe, given Connor and jjh wanted bombcat dead, and bombcat openly called jjh a mason
Plus he isn't giving reads now or being helpful.

Fml this looks like Wavemode + Egg and Game+Bombcat

And I have to hammer...I fucking hate lylo
it's never that obvious. i'm disinclined to think wave and egg would buddy as much as they have if they were both mafia. i think it's probably one of them and one of you/game
Interesting.

Who and why?

Keep in mind by having this stance you're dictating scum intentionally quickbussed day four in keeping me off of the wagon despite me saying I would do Sesq today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1952 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In other words you're still waiting for a wagon on a Town player to kick off.

Take a concrete stance bombcat.

*Yawns*

Wake me when you're caught up to Wave+Egg or Game+Bombcat
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1954 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1953, bombcat wrote:i'm not gonna pretend to have concrete information. if there was no bussing it's just you and game burger so i don't really see what you're getting at. there was probably bussing
Lol.

I am not asking you to pretend to have concrete information I am asking you to formulate something towards an actual scum or townread that doesn't leave you to vote as the wind takes you.

So you're eliminating me and Game? Why? Because it is a popular opinion?

How many scum do you think bussed? Guessing you'll say one because you say it is one of me and Game and one of Wave and Egg.

If you truly believed that you would be scared shitless of losing as Wave and Egg have pretty much said they are never voting each other. I am pretty sure you have concrete information and I am not asking you to say you do.

I am asking to take a stand of some kind. Your stance right now is completely incompatible with the gamestate. You'd either be trying to convince Wave/Egg the other is scum or think they are the same alignment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1955 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

There are three options: one -- Game and I are both scum (This isn't the accurate option)
Two -- One scum other that Sesq quickbussed (necessarily true if one is false)
Three -- Both scum quickbussed Sesq for Town cred. (Unlikely)

I am picking option two and that it is bombcat.

If you're picking option one and not bombcat you should be freaking out about how closely Wave/Egg are.

So here's what is likely to happen.

We lynch Game. Game flips scum and then bombcat GG no re Town wins.
We lynch Game. We lose because it was Wave+Egg.

However I don't see a wave+Egg team killing flubber of all people when I was saying wave+Egg.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1956 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1955, MathBlade wrote:There are three options: one -- Game and I are both scum (This isn't the accurate option)
Two -- One scum other that Sesq quickbussed (necessarily true if one is false)
Three -- Both scum quickbussed Sesq for Town cred. (Unlikely)

I am picking option two and that it is bombcat.

If you're picking option two and not bombcat you should be freaking out about how closely Wave/Egg are.

So here's what is likely to happen.

We lynch Game. Game flips scum and then bombcat GG no re Town wins.
We lynch Game. We lose because it was Wave+Egg.

However I don't see a wave+Egg team killing flubber of all people when I was saying wave+Egg.
Ebwop
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1957 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1941, Egg wrote:Mathblade, mason hunting is a bad idea. Let the mason decide if they want to claim or not.

Game, bussing is extremely common when scum is going down anyway. A 4 day push to genuinely try to get a scumbuddy lynched, not so much.
Wave wrote:Game has been on every mislynch and was not on Sesq's lynch
Actually now that you mention it I asked him for reasoning on his meta read on Sesq and his answer was pretty weak.

Bomb/Game makes sense to me. I don't love that math's first thought is hunting the last mason though. And both seem to be coming around to bombcat a little too quickly for my taste so I wouldn't be shocked if they were the scum team and counting on me to vote there. Ugh this is why I hate LYLO...

Preview edit: And of course math sees the same thing I did with Game suddenly coming around to bombcat. I'm not convinced math would do that to a scumbuddy. So now I have doubts on both bombcat and mathblade being scum. I'm probably actually leaning Game for today now as well, math.
wave wrote:Actually he's bussing
Can you explain this? Even if you change your mind, what looked that way at first?
Mainly hunting the last mason forces a scum CC. Then narrows down the lynch pool rather significantly.

Say for example I am the last mason, then I claim and say for example Game CC's. Then a team of me + Game is eliminated.

Or if Wave claims and bombcat CCs.

Now what I am suspecting will happen is if the last mason CCs scum have to CC.

If they don't counter claim and just night kill the mason then what happens is that mason not only single handedly decides the lynch for today but furthermore it explains some of the dynamic going on here in LYLO.

It also forces Bombcat to take a concrete stance too.

Even more it also forces scum to cater to that Mason's world view.

Mainly it is up to the mason yes. However as only one in the best case scenario mason stays silent we lynch scum and then go into tomorrow mason instant claims and then other two cross vote.

Which leaves a risk of scum quick claiming mason and then getting one person to cross vote. At this point IMHO mason should claim and say we are lynching X and I think they are paired with Y.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1959 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Let me put it this way.

There is a 0% chance I lynch Wave or Egg before you right now.

You are DoA unless you try because Game is going today and assuming he flips scum you tomorrow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1961 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Are you trying to tempt me into I started voting you?

If you don't care then why are you here?

There is an option for scum concession you know right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1962 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1961, MathBlade wrote:Are you trying to tempt me into I started voting you?

If you don't care then why are you here?

There is an option for scum concession you know right?
Instantly*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1969 (isolation #135) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

My logical brain prefers game.
My heart prefers bombcat.
My gut says I am being played for a fool.

However all of me agrees that if Wave is town doing anything before Tuesday is silly,
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1970 (isolation #136) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA til Monday
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1973 (isolation #137) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1972, bombcat wrote:
In post 1969, MathBlade wrote:My logical brain prefers game.
My heart prefers bombcat.
My gut says I am being played for a fool.

However all of me agrees that if Wave is town doing anything before Tuesday is silly,
the more you fencesit the more i think you're mafia. you're giving me shit for not having "concrete" reads and then you type five thousand words to end up at "we should lynch game burger, or maybe bombcat, but i am also open to lynching neither of them"
lol I am not fencesitting.

We are lynching Game my brain wins.

I was answering a question of whether or not I agree. And I sorta do. Enough so when Wave gets back from v/LA we go forward barring you making an actual effort and giving a damn I don't see this changing.

You're just trying to make me sound appealing versus trying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1974 (isolation #138) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If anything bombcat your fence is a mile wide and is literally "not you".
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1980 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Bombcat: Let me make this simple for you by asking Egg a question

Egg are you ever voting Wave?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1982 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

So. Bombcat. It is extremely doubtful I would vote for Wave as well.

Now you keep saying it is Game + Wave or Egg

OR

Me + Wave or Egg.

I am not scum but even for this case and point, pretend I am and I am lynched and I flip scum (which is impossible) but a case.

If you are town, Game gets NK'd game over with your lynch.

Yes yes I know you're still "deciding" but you aren't asking any questions towards that point. Instead it is about trying to paint me as a potential mislynch hanging on for dear life.

What do you need to decide? Tell us what questions you have. Because right now with your apathy and your complete lack of desire I don't see how we win this if you or Game are Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1983 (isolation #141) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Similarly if we lynch Game and they flip scum (imho highly likely) then I get NK'd even though I am not the mason.

Let's be frank here you aren't the mason.

Then mason claims tomorrow and decides the lynch or gets CC'd by scum and the VT does.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1984 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

The third option is we lynch Game and then one of Egg/Wave gets shot and is a mason. Thus validating their read on the other and is a positive reinforcement that their read is correct. Making it that much harder if you are Town. Without any reasoning given no one will give the time of day. So if you are Town and you truly believe the imho bad reads you have let's knock this shit out. Word vomit if you have to.

Or if you'd rather not because you and Game are scum concession is a thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1986 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am telling you unless you put in effort to give a damn and chance the gamestate that will happen.

Furthermore if you read and understood what I was saying even if I am scum (which I am Town) you would lose.

Instead of actively trying to fight for what you believe in so if you're Town we have a chance at winning you OMGUS.

It's game bombcat v Wave and Egg. Otherwise I don't see how Town wins.

And again I am not pushing finalized lynches. I am just telling you what happens if nothing changes.

I am incredibly good at LyLO IF people understand how LyLO works and meet me half way.

Right now everyone is sitting on their ass and it is pissing me off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1996 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

Prod Dodge to see Game's Response since he hasn't done anything yet except proddodge.

I want to see Game's response to this thread. I have to go to work and am in the middle of moving so don't expect too much from me today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2003 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Intent to vote Game in 24 hours

Game needs to produce content.

Add me to the threat to claim list.

So that's me Wave and Egg all with intent for you to claim Game.

And look at Bombcat begging people to "think harder" yet doesn't still attack Wave or Egg despite 1v1 before.

Lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2008 (isolation #146) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Does anyone CC?

If no one CCs within 24 hours back to the drawing board.

If someone does CC then lynch will be between person who CCs and Game.

This is not a CC. I am not a mason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2009 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1604, jjh927 wrote:I've gone back and forth on Game. He was high up in my townreads at one point. RN I think he's more likely scum than Egg
Why would a mason think you could be scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2010 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Actually answer 2009 before a CC.

You could be trying to bait a mason claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2013 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think matters a great deal.

Assume Game is last mason (doubtful)
Then that means two of the three of Wave/Egg/bombcat must be scum.

If he isn't then he eats rope.

Now I have my suspicions on who it is. However I don't want to tip scums hand unless we have to.

Having played with jjh I am very confident that jjh would have talked with Game if Game is indeed a mason before "suspecting" him in thread.

We lose nothing by having Game flail if he is scum and if he is Town we gain insight.

Also Game name the scum team.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2016 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2014, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 2009, MathBlade wrote:
Why would a mason think you could be scum?
We discussed it in the thread. He was the most obvious town slot and he said I should distance from him so scum have a hard time night killing me. Why do you think he made such a large claim of an entire scumteam with little explanation? The goal was to throw scum off the trail. Who knows if it would have worked

Scum team will change depending on if there's a cc or not

But I'm calling it with math and Bomb
Interesting.

How did I go from obvTown to a scumread for you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2020 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I flatout do not believe you.

Jjh was trying to convince me that Wave was Town the entire time.

I can understand a bit but jjh pushed you.

VOTE: GameNBurger
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2033 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah.....

Scum have no idea hahahahahahaha.

Just remember when Town lies sometimes scum dies ;)

<<Disclaimer: Doesn't mean I did or did not lie. ;) >>
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2043 (isolation #153) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol At scum killing someone who was not a mason...

Wow Bombcat was Town?!?!?!

So the last mason lived huh? Shocking.

So I am already claimed not a mason so ..like which of you wants to claim mason because atm I think the last scum is Egg

Like seriously bombcat was obv not a mason like wtf.

I am so lost right now and reviewing the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2044 (isolation #154) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I hard claim
NOT MASON

If you are a mason please claim in your next post
If scum rapid claim mason then instantly CC them in your next post.

This way we get a confirmed Town and the other two instantly cross vote. Then the confirmed town decides the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2046 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now we wait and see if Egg CC's.

If Egg CCs both of you cross vote and I comb through vote logs.

If Egg says not mason then he and I cross vote and you decide.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2047 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Do you have any questions for me Wave?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2049 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Well I am transcend's ethereal ghost so you're stuck with me :P

The more I think about it last scum is obviously Egg
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2050 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1903, jjh927 wrote:Game and Egg are scum 2 and 3. This game has been solved for some time
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2051 (isolation #159) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So there is like no way Egg is the mason.

So that means Egg should CC me and claim VT.

Then it will be up to you at this point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2052 (isolation #160) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So that means you can't be Town and lying so Game is solved for me.

Sorry for derping Wave. :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2053 (isolation #161) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I cannot for the life of me figure out why Egg would kill bombcat there and not you.

Like why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2056 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Egg
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2057 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2055, Egg wrote:Just fyi if you'd kept bomb and myself both alive, I probably would have ended up voting bomb.
Erm...like I said bombcat was not the mason lol.

Like I don't get why you're trying that approach. Like why?

Seriously. You're gonna have to explain why the hell I would bus game there when it would be GG no re. Like cmon dude. You're conf scum.

Wave knows it. I have faith from him listening to his mason buddies. I just hope that Wave can see even derp town can turn it around.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2058 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

As I said Wave all in your hands. Anything you want, I am an open book.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2060 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2059, Egg wrote:We all agreed on game so that argument is pointless. We know he was bussed. But if that's the angle you want to try, explain why I spent the entire game bussing sesq just to turn around and bus game and then set up 3p LYLO by killing the scummiest player in the game. If I was scum, this would have to be the most self destructive game I've ever played and I like to think I'm better than that as scum.
Thanks for admitting your scum game was a piece of crap lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2062 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2061, Egg wrote:It's...really not though. I actually prefer playing scum because I'm better at it. My most memerable games are pretty much all scum games lol.
I prefer scum too but well ...glad this shit show isn't mine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2064 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol. Just no.

My town game was shit this game.

Nice try trying to frame me as good scum though.

I knew Wave was the mason yesterday hence me trying to take the kill at the end of the day trying to say "town sometimes lie".

Didn't work but woulda been nice if it had.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2067 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yay! We win :)

Glad I woke up to you being the mason.

@Egg why the bombcat kill?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2069 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Well played at points there.

JJH's post is probably the post of the game :D
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2070 (isolation #170) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2050, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1903, jjh927 wrote:Game and Egg are scum 2 and 3. This game has been solved for some time
Post of the game :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2080 (isolation #171) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wave did good but jjh was really convincing.

It isn't enough to be right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2081 (isolation #172) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2079, GameNBurger wrote:You did good wave, any criticism of you was scum play from me

It hurts, apparently bombcat would have voted math out if he was left in the game with wave dead and prob math would have voted bombcat but I honestly have no clue about that
This.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2084 (isolation #173) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2082, GameNBurger wrote:Would you have voted bombcat math honestly? My curiosity is burning.
Probably.

Unless Egg really messed something up or bombcat showed more effort.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2097 (isolation #174) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Just glad I won this time.

Last time I played this setup I was confirmed scum by the moderator and made it to LyLO somehow lol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2101 (isolation #175) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2102 (isolation #176) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=8815940#p8815940

How it happened and I coached the mod to make it look humorous as to not kill the game for everyone else :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”