Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Mulch »

Whymafia is very likely town
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Monkey
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Mulch »

Would you consider yourself to be good scum, Tor?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 27, Robbnva wrote:
In post 7, Mulch wrote:Whymafia is very likely town
Based on what exactly?
Scum don't know if there are millers in the game. If they claim miller they run the risk of being cced by another and instantly losing a member. Plus Whymafia isn't the type of scum player to do that
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 30, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What's your meta-analysis on him from what games, Mulch? Even if scum don't know if there are millers in the game, this can be a scum gambit that has been premeditated. I don't get a town-angle where you would trust that immediately. So you don't think a lynch of WhyMafia is beneficial?
Here are two scum games.

I have about 5 more town games. I know WhyMafia very very well, and he's much more cautious as scum and outgoing as town.

This isn't the type of thing WhyMafia does as a scum gambit, it just isn't. And it's a horrible idea to do it as well no matter who it is, let alone for WhyMafia who hates drawing attention to himself as scum. I'm trusting him and in fact I think this could be a very easy push for scum to do.

inb4 he flips scum lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Mulch »

What didn't you understand?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Mulch »

I base an extreme number of my reads on meta, and people who think it's useless are ignorant idiots who like to learn mafia out of textbooks instead of experience.

I know WhyMafia and he's not the type to do this and none of the games are ongoing, and more importantly why the fuck do you think my meta analysis on him isn't genuine? And how the fuck am I supposed to, at this point in the game, express to you that it was supposed to be genuine beides literally explaining that I have about 7 games with him?

And more importantly than ANY of this, miller claims are usually town and in theory are a mafia benefitting role but in practice are a town benefiting role.

I mean, even now I'm having slight paranoia over it that I'm defending a scum but like it's very very unlikely he is scum
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Mulch »

It's not an ongoing game lmao
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Mulch »

no...
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 53, Toranaga wrote:Mulch, you're my favorite player already.
Thanks. Are you pocketing me? :)
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #82 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 80, Virtuoso wrote:
Robbnva has requested replacement. Searching now.
I hate to say it but I think that in all likelihood a chance of a town win just went up lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

You scum again Skitter?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

This game is moving fast, this is incredible.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

Monkey isn't neccecarily town for taking an unpopular decision. I do that all the time as scum and Monkey's a proficient scum player and perfectly capable of doing this. When reading Monkey you should look to see if what they are saying makes sense and if you can follow their mindset.

On that note, I like the series from to as I can follow the thinking on both and more significantly it's great that Tort is thinking about whether would people be TMIing people town. It's a good mindset for early in the game.

is atrociously from Maria and I heavily dislike it. I can't being up any statistics but I feel like this post alone has a >rand chance to be scum- complaining about lack of reads? LAMIST isn't a hardfast thing- town can be LAMIST too- but it's heavily triggering me that they are complaining about reads. It shows that they are already focused on how they are to be perceived this early.

I have strong disagreement with the following quote and I think it's scum indicative too:
Spoiler:
In post 109, Toranaga wrote:Monkey: this is already 90%ish town in my book (notice =rand is 75% or something). Monkey is strong reading into everything and is coming to the game with an objectively suspicious mindset. I don't think his position on the miller claim is anything to read him or anyone else for, but I do agree with misère his refusal to soften the stance is villagery. I enjoy that he actually clicked and tried reading the games Mulch pasted for him, it shows he is not faking his engagement and is excited to read into the game and solve it. There's some tonal phrasing kinda stuff that's thin, but it's there and it's villagery too.

This is just wrong. Engagement does not equal town and being suspicious is easily faked by scum players. Perhaps more important, though, is that this point in time he had been doing some bullshit questions on me that made absolute no sense and the fact you didn't take it into consideration is really worystome. And something else of note- I would expect more of good players and hold them to a higher standard in townreading and scumreading people and I know that you have a high skill level, which makes it bad that your townreading someone based on activity and confidence.

___

I really like Skitter's question in and it shows they are actually analyzing the WhyMafia situation.

is it weird that Chip's entrance literally mirrors Tort's reads in ? I actually don't know if this is town or scum but it's something strange to note? I think it can rule out Chip/Tort w/w play unless it's some glorified scum plan and then shame on me.

The Havo read in is
bad
. Unfortunately, I can see town doing this because there is a severe lack of understanding on this site about the difference between in the moment and volume scumreads, and while doing a volume read on page fucking six is laughable and horrendous, I can see where they are coming from. And, I like the Maria read as I had the same gut reaction to their complaining and I can follow them easily here.

- Havo- makes a lot of sense to me! Although, something is bothering me about the tone. I don't know what, maybe i'll figure it out later.

is pure gut townyness, I just soulread this villager. It's a good mindset and more importantly I fucking agree, it's horrible for Tort to townread people based on having the same townreads in fact they should be suspicious that they are not trying to buddy. And speaking of buddying, Tort is doing that pretty blatantly- although town do that too. In other words, they are very charismatic and likeable.

Lol the detatcheness from BlueBlood in and the obvious lack of awarness for how that's gonna seem to any rational human being is town.

and from Havo reek of scum that are caught for the wrong reasons and and mindmeld from WhyMaf.

Ugh I really hate the phrase "anti town play" in by Havo. I feel that this ~might~ be scum that needs something to latch onto so does anti town instead of scum. I'm not sure, though.

is straight horribleness from Skitter, another fucking volume read. Two people scumreading Havo on volume reads now is a crime, and the worst part is that this is such a commonly held misconception on mafiascum that I can't even scumread the people doing it.

Side rant/note: This is an example of reads that what I like to call "surface reads." If enough of these are compiled over time, this is heavily scum indicative.
In post 156, Havo wrote:Finally a decent accusation.
How is this a decent accusation, what the fuck?

I can really relate to by Havs. This post comes from town in general as well fwiw

I'm fucking done

VOTE: MariaR

by Monkey it takes all of my fucking willpower not to scumread this shit with everything I have because I know that town can ask a shitton of useless questions but so help me God if he continues this for an extended period of time I will tunnel him to death.

Side rant: THis is another example of a volume read. If people are posting filler for too long, that's scum indicative.

I want Havo to fullclaim. That "it would be bad to lynch me" is scum 101 and I hate it. And it's coincidentally what I did as scum in Giga's game (for those that were with me then).

Havo, I am fully aware that you could be town who was thrust in this position. However, I think there is a decent chance of scum who was railroaded for the wrong reasons. I know I would HATE to be called that as town, beacuse it means the reasons are shit- which they are. But your tone is in defending is horrible and this claim is bullshit.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

[Mulch, WhyMafia, Chip]
[Blue]
[Fykus, Skitter, Thor, Miseré, Creative]
[Toranga, Monkey]----> Note, I doubt these are scum together.
[ MariaR, Havo]

Havo would probably be in null if it wasn't for that bullshit soft.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 177, WhyMafia wrote:Is the start of a new age of le mulch
Basically. I had a moment of revelation in a mafia universe game a little back where I had almost perfect reads while not overposting and it was all based onto some common principles: Can you see where they are coming from? If so, it's null to town depending. If not, it's scummy. The mindset is the way to read invididual posts.

And then, later in the game, there are volume reads: Always pointing out the obvious, lack of scumhunting, useless filler, etc.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 179, WhyMafia wrote:this*

And only differences in my reads = move Toranga to lean town
Blue to null
I might be doing the read on Blue wrong, but it's more of a soulread on the "can we get an L-1 post." IDK how to explain it

Why is Tor town? They've had their moments but a lot of their stuff is pretty blatant buddying (something I might add that you are suceptible to in the past, and I should know) and some of their reads are bad, as in I can't follow what they are doing and seem fake.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 183, Havo wrote:If anyone wants to post reads fine, have at it, but don't accuse me of being scum just because I haven't posted a facking read list by hour 36.
And the claim's not bullshit.

That's not why I scumread you, and the claim is bullshit 101. You heavily softed power role, I want you to claim. Now.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #193 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 182, MariaR wrote:I doubt scum reach L-1 that early
Wrong
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #197 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 196, MariaR wrote:Like I shouldn't have to tell the basic stuff of people read and get reads at there own pace you should already know that because it applies to oh I don't know
half of life?
What don't you understand for this is not why he's scummy?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #204 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 202, MariaR wrote:I don't think a wagon magically shows up on scum 7 papges in
Why the fuck not?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #207 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

You keep nonchalantly mentioning this false idea over and over. What's the cherrypicking, Maria?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #208 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 206, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 5, WhyMafia wrote:Hardclaiming miller
Whats a miller?
They show up mafia to cop
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #211 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

What questions did you ask me?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 210, MariaR wrote:-Havo has no counter wagon that means scum are okay with this wagon
-He's claimed PR if his buddies were gonna unvote it'd prob be now and make the "he's a pr argument" or something along those lines.
-A wagon on town is much more likely to stick then one on scum
-If almost everyone agrees on a wagon you're most likely wrong

This sentence basically sums up EXACTLY why towns on mafiascum are straight trash. "-If almost everyone agrees on a wagon you're most likely wrong" what the fuCK? This is what a town should STRIVE FOR. THis is the END GOAL. The fact that there is unity is GOOD. There are THREE scum here, and 12 town. That means a VAST MAJORITY of town are agreeing. And scum are very very likely to busy day 1. Even if there is a scum snuck in there, it means nothing.

Of COURSE they aren't going to make that arguement, no scum is shit enough to do that.

And no, wagons on scum are very very fluid day one and yes, stick.

These ideas are so wrong. So so wrong
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #215 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Maria for emphasis

What questions did you ask me?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #216 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 213, MariaR wrote:When ever I post something in response it looks like you only quote the parts you can argue and not the ones you know are true.
I'm quoting the parts I disagree with/want to know more on. Some of the other stuff is true or irrelevant.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

Alright. I disagree with your points entirely and it's making me angry but I'm more voting you for and
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #223 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

is a shit reason to unvote someone and it also seems like you have TMI. It's just bad. It's super hard for me to differentiate here because it's just so far out of my mind as something I would think from bad town and scum but it's just...bad. And I can't follow it.

Why were you worried about not having reads in
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #228 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 99, MariaR wrote:I got nothing from these blur of 5 pages.
This thing- why did you mention it?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #229 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

And the soft is so bad lmao I'm in shock at how much I'm disagreeing with you on a basic theory level
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #233 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 232, Sergtacos wrote:lean scum: mulch
Why am I scum?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #234 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 231, MariaR wrote:
In post 228, Mulch wrote:
In post 99, MariaR wrote:I got nothing from these blur of 5 pages.
This thing- why did you mention it?
Hmmm I don't really have an answer. I just did? I didn't really think when I typed it I just typed what I thought and my thought was "wow people have a lot of reads for basically nothing that looks very towny or scummy to me"
Pedit: What's bad about the soft? It can be scum faking yeah but it can also be town and I don't wanna risk it
The soft is bad because if he's scum it allows him flexibility
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #236 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

This is also what I did as scum in Giga's game
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #241 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 239, MariaR wrote:Mulch would you say you tr people who have the same reads as you?
Depends if they did them before me or not, and it also depends on the specific circumstance.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #256 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

Underwhelming catchup from Serge.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #267 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 264, Toranaga wrote:took out relevant parts of it so you misinterpret me better
Where?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #268 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: havo

Hardclaim or I will tunnel you for the rest of the day
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #269 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

People who think that scum can't be the first wagon are bad at this game
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #271 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 270, Havo wrote:
In post 268, Mulch wrote:VOTE: havo

And what will that accomplish??
The hardclaim or the tunnel?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #273 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 272, Havo wrote:
In post 271, Mulch wrote:
In post 270, Havo wrote:
In post 268, Mulch wrote:VOTE: havo

And what will that accomplish??
The hardclaim or the tunnel?
Either?
The hardclaim: Force you to claim so if your scum you can't switch up your claim later or avoid getting counterclaimed.

The tunnel: Dually put pressure on you and ~hopefully~ lynch scum if need be
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #276 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 274, Havo wrote:So you're completely fine with outing me? No matter what role I could be?
No, once you claim a very important power role and are not cced, most likely I will unvote
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #279 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

We lynch Havo with fire
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #280 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

I think this hits red
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #281 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

This is what I did in Giga's game to a T lmao
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #284 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 282, Toranaga wrote:
In post 267, Mulch wrote:
In post 264, Toranaga wrote:took out relevant parts of it so you misinterpret me better
Where?
you basically responded to a strawman of my arguments for villa reading monkey. You may have misinterpreted it or I may have explained myself poorly, but your rebuttal doesn't refer to anything I explicitly said. I'm talking about things a player did that add to my villa of him, and you're responding to it as if I'm lock clearing the player for any of the specific reasons I did. 'but mafia can play like that!' is a tiresome response.

also I'd prefer if you could go easier on the hard posting and tunneling of players, because your level of confidence is just annoying me right now.
Ok. Explain your self then: what made you say he is 90% villager?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #285 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 283, Toranaga wrote:
In post 269, Mulch wrote:People who think that scum can't be the first wagon are bad at this game
that's not even close to what maria said. and I agree with her that at least adds to havo's villa equity, and you shouldn't fake blindness to it because it looks bad on you.

That is exactly what they said. They said the fact it was easy, first, and no counterwagon adds to village equity, which is wrong.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #287 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

It's just so fundmentally wrong on a theory level it's frustrating me to no end.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #288 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 286, Toranaga wrote:
In post 281, Mulch wrote:This is what I did in Giga's game to a T lmao
that's hilarious, tell me more about your play being aids that pressures villagers to hardclaim.
First off, how do you know he's a villager?

As scum in Giga's game I literally coasted for 2 days off a "oh, I"m an important power role".
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #289 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #294 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 291, Toranaga wrote:you responded to everything with 'BUT SCUM DOES IT TOO'
no
Spoiler:
"This is just wrong. Engagement does not equal town and being suspicious is easily faked by scum players. Perhaps more important, though, is that this point in time he had been doing some bullshit questions on me that made absolute no sense and the fact you didn't take it into consideration is really worystome. And something else of note- I would expect more of good players and hold them to a higher standard in townreading and scumreading people and I know that you have a high skill level, which makes it bad that your townreading someone based on activity and confidence. "

I am saying it's bad that you didn't take into account that none of what he was saying was actually good and that you were blanket reading him for being engaged and active and confident. You didn't even say one thing about his posts.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #295 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 293, Toranaga wrote:
In post 285, Mulch wrote:
In post 283, Toranaga wrote:
In post 269, Mulch wrote:People who think that scum can't be the first wagon are bad at this game
that's not even close to what maria said. and I agree with her that at least adds to havo's villa equity, and you shouldn't fake blindness to it because it looks bad on you.

That is exactly what they said. They said the fact it was easy, first, and no counterwagon adds to village equity, which is wrong.
it was fast and looked opportunistic, don't be blind now.
It wasn't opportunitic at all, it was a good wagon. Fast is MORE INDICATIVE OF SCUM IN EARLY DAY 1

wtf is wrong with this game, this is basic theory, scum always bus early day 1 and then diffuse when a fast wagon grows, if anything it's NAI but no it's actually more scum indicative
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #298 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 296, Toranaga wrote:'engagement does not equal town' not what I said.
Then clarify what you said
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #299 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 296, Toranaga wrote:'blablabla he asked me questions I didn't like' not something I care about.
No, he pointed out shit points and asked useless questions, which you didn't even comment on
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #301 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

This game is aggravating as fuck lol and we are probably going to let a scum slide with "oh, I'm a PR" again lmao GJGJGJGJG town
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #302 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 300, Toranaga wrote:SCUM ALWAYS BUS EARLY D1 DATS BASIC THEORY

no that's just a horrible post you made. NOTHING scum does with regards to bussing, defending, interacting or whatever is 'basic theory'. you're talking about something that's 100% metagame and depends on who, when and where these people are playing the games, and what is the game being played. you're tripping all over yourself. stop.
No. not ALWAYS. But very likely on a fast day 1 wagon on scum they are going to jump on at some point or else it can be catastrophic for their late game chances. What this means is that fast wagons on day 1 can include scum and still be on scum or *gasp* NOT include scum and town
actually functioned for once
and lynched town.

Stop fucking nitpicking on the fact that I said "always", you knew exactly what I meant
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #303 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 302, Mulch wrote:
In post 300, Toranaga wrote:SCUM ALWAYS BUS EARLY D1 DATS BASIC THEORY

no that's just a horrible post you made. NOTHING scum does with regards to bussing, defending, interacting or whatever is 'basic theory'. you're talking about something that's 100% metagame and depends on who, when and where these people are playing the games, and what is the game being played. you're tripping all over yourself. stop.
No. not ALWAYS. But very likely on a fast day 1 wagon on scum they are going to jump on at some point or else it can be catastrophic for their late game chances. What this means is that fast wagons on day 1 can include scum and still be on scum or *gasp* NOT include scum and town
actually functioned for once
and lynched scum.

Stop fucking nitpicking on the fact that I said "always", you knew exactly what I meant
EBWOP
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #305 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why don't you care about questions Monkey asked me when evaluating Monkey?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #308 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 307, Toranaga wrote:why would I? I'm reading into other things he did. you read into whatever you want, those are your reads. if I find stuff irrelevant, I won't care.
So, you did read them, and you didn't see anything wrong with them- you found them irrelevant?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #310 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

longer deadlines benefit scum.

And more importantly, I feel like getting Havo to L-1 will elicit a claim from him.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #312 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

Oh and btw why do you dislike my reads list?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #313 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 311, Toranaga wrote:
In post 308, Mulch wrote:
In post 307, Toranaga wrote:why would I? I'm reading into other things he did. you read into whatever you want, those are your reads. if I find stuff irrelevant, I won't care.
So, you did read them, and you didn't see anything wrong with them- you found them irrelevant?
I don't remember, which means it didn't pinge me, which means I don't care.
Ok, so let me get this straight. You didn't take into account the quality of Monkey's posts while giving him a near lock town read? Because you didn't mention any, so all of them were irrelevelant? His POSTS were irrelevant?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #315 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

I don't think lynching Havo right now is terrible at all

Also, it's true. The longer the deadlines go on the more town tend to get frustrated.

It's also why shorter deadline sites like Mafia Universe have better functioning towns.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #317 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 30, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What's your meta-analysis on him from what games, Mulch? Even if scum don't know if there are millers in the game, this can be a scum gambit that has been premeditated. I don't get a town-angle where you would trust that immediately. So you don't think a lynch of WhyMafia is beneficial?
This post. You think this is irrelevant?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #321 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

Dude, you at least agree we need a claim so he can't coast on this bullshit?

pedit:

My bad too. I think we probably have more in common in theory than a lot of other people here lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #323 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

ahh

well, I'm off to bed- hopefully more tomorrow.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #382 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 375, Havo wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:Longer deadlines = more discussion which only benefits town.
This is basic mafia 101.

Also so is unvoting a claimed PR 24 hours in, instead of

Tunneling to force a claim.

Mulch is too good of a player to not know this.
Wrong wrong wrong

0/3
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #384 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Mulch »

UNVOTE: havo
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #385 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 370, Havo wrote:Mulch is too good of a player to be pushing a claimed PR this early.

His reasoning of "This is exactly what I did as mafia" is garbage.

Me not wanting to hardclaim a PR 24 hours in is not an unreasonable concept.
Why is this garbage? Your claim is scum 101 some vague ass "oh, I'm a power role!!!"
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #386 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Mulch »

Later today I'll read up and provide my new lynch target.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #417 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 415, Havo wrote:Mulch should be the lynch today.
What a thing to come back to. Why the fuck should I be a lynch?

Keep in mind I haven't read much.

Are you still trying to push me as scum for a theory disagreement?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #418 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 414, Fykus wrote:I think havos lying. The claim is convenient, his overreaction to the whole ordeal seems really disingenuious.

None of this matters though so ill hold off on my vote until tomorrow
Why dosent this matter, wtf?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #422 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: havo

Guess what, havo! I'm town and I said that.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #430 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 427, Havo wrote:
In post 422, Mulch wrote:VOTE: havo

Guess what, havo! I'm town and I said that.
This is how town loses games.
It's not my fault if your town. I was deciding but then you said you were vote parking on me and never reconsidering, let alone for a theory disagreement, effectively forcing me to vote you back and pray to God your scum and not some misguided horrible town with a bizzare claim.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #431 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 429, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Or was it Mulch? Yeah you're hammered.
Nope, l-3 lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #434 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 432, Fykus wrote:
In post 418, Mulch wrote:
In post 414, Fykus wrote:I think havos lying. The claim is convenient, his overreaction to the whole ordeal seems really disingenuious.

None of this matters though so ill hold off on my vote until tomorrow
Why dosent this matter, wtf?
We have to wait til tomorrow when hes inevitably not nightkilled and gives us a guilty result on someone that may not be a guilty cause scum might have a rb or jk
Not if he's scum
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #438 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Mulch »

You guys can do whatever you want, I'm effectively locked into voting him :/
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #440 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 420, Havo wrote:My vote stays on you til you swing. Period.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #444 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 442, Havo wrote:It's COMPLETELY your fault Mulch,

Fucking Completely.

This is the bullshit I"m talking about. You do blatant Anti - Town shit then claim it's not your fault.

PLay like Town and this doesn't happen.
Nothing is my fault. You just said "I'm vote parking my vote on town for the rest of the game and never reconsidering" NOT me, so if you really are town you have 100% of the blame and not me.

LET ALONE that your scumreading me based on a fucking THEORY disagreement.

Take a look at mafia universe. It has 36 hour days. Towns are MUCH more effective. They are forced to be in active and in the grove. Scum have to be in real time. Town have to go with their gut and their reactions and work together instead of vanity stuff. Towns WORK.

Scum are the ones who don't want to be locked into a hardclaim because they get less flexbility and are cced, not even taking into the fact that I LITERALLY DID THIS AS SCUM in a game recently. Come with a bullshit soft, yes your fucking claiming
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #446 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 329, Thor665 wrote:By saying this, are you claiming Robbnva's slot as town?
Why? Like, he literally has no town vibes worth speaking of, and you're cracking a joke that requires him to be town - what's up?

What don't you understand about most people in the town are town? Is this something that is incomprehsible to this entire group?

First people saying quick wagons are more likely on town and now this, what is people's problem with realizing that
the majority of people are not scum
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #447 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 330, Thor665 wrote:Do you scumread Havo for any substantive reasoning *besides* his claim?
Because if no - I fail to see the point of the claim demand.
If yes, describe it and as long as I buy it I'll support the claim.

But there are always people who will soft and derp in early gameplay, and though I dislike it, it's not a valid logic to demand full claims on.
The fact he kept highlighting the fact he was being pressed unfairly. It felt/feels like complaining, annoyed scum. Which I explained. Please read better so I don't have to answer thinsgs like this.

And then the bad claim happened. You ALWAYS push for the claim in this situation. You don't let scum escape with this and get out of a wagon without even claiming their role.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #448 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 340, Havo wrote:***** My first Read List *****

I'm heavily Scum reading the guys STILL voting me after I have claimed a town PR.

This action alone, a day and a half into a 14 day 1, is scummier than anything I'm

Being voted for in the first place.
I'm done, scum claim power roles too, this is bullshit
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #449 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

Havo had a wagon. Havo, to
diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #452 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 348, Chip Butty wrote:Atm he has made it clear he is seeking the protection from lynching that a claim usually affords, while dodging the risk of being cc-ed that comes with a specific claim.

This 1000 times over
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #453 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 451, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You really haven't done all you can do. For starters, explain your role and why Loyal Town Cop mixes well with Miller lmao.
Or why he is tunneling a town? Maybe he can explain that?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #456 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 349, Sergtacos wrote:You sound like you want to rush this lynch, which is a tactic a scum would do. Found scum!
This is off as fuck. Nothing is this black and white and in our previous games your much less likely to pounce on something so mechanical.

And, btw, your wrong no matter your allignment. Scum are never obvious enough to rush a lynch lmao on day 1, and even if they were it is 100% that not ALL of them do, which is the logic your using.

So it's shit whatever your allignment is, but happily I can actually scumread you for this because you were much more aware of these things in Boon's game.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #457 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 356, Sergtacos wrote:Ok lets supposed Havo hard claims, and he says he's a cop, a doctor, or some shit, what now? Still going to park your vote on Havo? See the problem here is that you're not thinking throughly here. If he hard claims, he could either be lying or telling the truth, so which is it? What would you determine after Havo hardclaims? I'm getting shitloads of scummy vibes from you and Havo seems innocent to me.
Not a bad thought here. But I can explain it.

If Havo in this situation claims a power role and therefore gains the accountability that comes with it, I would unvote. LIke I did (only to vote again when he forced me to). And if he claims a shitty role that dosen't match with his actions, or is counterclaimed, I would not unvote. There is no way to tell what I would do before the claim.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #458 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Mulch »

These people that are voting me better get the FUCK off of me soon, these are some of the most enraging scumreads I've ever seen in my life, especially one over a theory disagreement, I'm done
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #461 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 455, Havo wrote:Because your scum,
What if I'm not scum? How confident are you that I'm scum? When I flip town, what are you going to say? What if, theoretically, I could claim a role that would confirm me as town? What would you say? (Not saying I do have one). So, what if I am lynched or by some other means are confirmed town, what's gonna be your reaction?

Cause guess what. I'm town.

I'm town.

ANd the fact you are tunneling me and not letting go over a bullshit reason I could understand, and try to convince you, or decide if your scum, but the fact you flat out said you aint unvoting until I flip makes me FORCED to vote you and hope to god your scum. I owe it to my win condition. You can be scum, or be town, but I'm town.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #463 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 459, Havo wrote:
In post 458, Mulch wrote:These people that are voting me better get the FUCK off of me soon, these are some of the most enraging scumreads I've ever seen in my life, especially one over a theory disagreement, I'm done
PLease.

Town players don't do Anti-town shit.
NOTHING I did is anti-town, and even if it was town players are anti town ALL THE TIME. Every time there is a mislynch there is anti-town. You are full of shit in your WRONG attitude about mafia.

Overraction? Not an ovveraction at all! Your scumreading me for bullshit and just had the FUCK NERVE TO SAY that you fucking WOULD NOT UNVOTE UNTIL I FLIP and you say it's an OVERRACTION?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #468 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 465, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 449, Mulch wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
This is about me, not him.
Do you still scumread me now that I've explained my actions?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #469 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 464, Havo wrote:
In post 461, Mulch wrote:
In post 455, Havo wrote:Because your scum,
What if I'm not scum? How confident are you that I'm scum? When I flip town, what are you going to say? What if, theoretically, I could claim a role that would confirm me as town? What would you say? (Not saying I do have one). So, what if I am lynched or by some other means are confirmed town, what's gonna be your reaction?

Cause guess what. I'm town.

I'm town.

ANd the fact you are tunneling me and not letting go over a bullshit reason I could understand, and try to convince you, or decide if your scum, but the fact you flat out said you aint unvoting until I flip makes me FORCED to vote you and hope to god your scum. I owe it to my win condition. You can be scum, or be town, but I'm town.
Why are you freaking out? Over 2 votes? Why do you give a shit what I think?

Town Players don't do Anti-town shit.

U R SCUM.
BECAUSE YOU JUST FUCKING SAID YOUR TUNNELING ME AND NOT LETTING GO, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #474 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 473, Havo wrote:
In post 470, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Is that an aura of toxicity and hostility I'm sensing in this game? It sorta feels like it's an aura of toxicity and hostility I'm sensing in this game.

Let's stop the toxicity and hostility.
Tell Mulch to quit losing his shit then.
After you forced me to tunnel you lmaoo
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #480 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Mulch »

^ genuinely scummy comment, a real cop makes 100% more sense than a loyal cop not the other way around lmao
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #482 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 479, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 466, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Town players do anti-shit all the time. Right, Sergtacos?
Not all the time but yeah xD lmao our newbie game. jesus christ that game was fucking awful.
So why are you still voting me?

It's not anti town but today should be to lynch scum. Not a policy lynch.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #485 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 483, Havo wrote:Anti-Town is the same as Scum in my Book.

Since you need clarification.
So, you don't think I'm scum?

(Pssst- I'm not anti town either)
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #489 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 486, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 468, Mulch wrote:
In post 465, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 449, Mulch wrote:

diffuse
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
This is about me, not him.
Do you still scumread me now that I've explained my actions?
I still think you're scum. I mean don't get me wrong I can see your side of perspective but I believe it is wrong. Why would a scum hardclaim COP on D1? Like that is a huge risk to gamble. Don't think Havo would do that, unless he really is scum then that was a stupid play to make.
Why am I scum if you can see my perspective?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #493 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 491, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 482, Mulch wrote:
In post 479, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 466, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Town players do anti-shit all the time. Right, Sergtacos?
Not all the time but yeah xD lmao our newbie game. jesus christ that game was fucking awful.
So why are you still voting me?

It's not anti town but today should be to lynch scum. Not a policy lynch.
Read my ISO why I'm voting you. It's not because you're anti town, its your scummy behavior.
What scummy behavior?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #501 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Mulch »

@Sergetacos
:

Please answer
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #502 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Mulch »

Still lynching town, huh Havo?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #504 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 497, Havo wrote:No, I still get a guilty on the Miller. Would show up as Not Town.

It's like I said earlier. The Miller is the fly in the ointment. Otherwise I would have just been a reg Cop.
Someone explain this to me
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #505 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

lol is Havo actually scum hahahahaha
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #507 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 506, Havo wrote:
In post 504, Mulch wrote:
In post 497, Havo wrote:No, I still get a guilty on the Miller. Would show up as Not Town.

It's like I said earlier. The Miller is the fly in the ointment. Otherwise I would have just been a reg Cop.
Someone explain this to me
What don't you understand?
How does loyal cop make any more sense than normal cop with a miller? And how does a loyal cop not get roleblocked with the miller? And how does you get a not town result with a roleblock?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #509 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

What does put the fly in the ointment mean
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #511 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why would Virt make a loyal cop with a miller? The results don't line up on each other, your saying you would get a guilty result and not rbed? That dosen't make sense
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #513 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

Loyal cops are roleblocked if they don't target their same allignment...
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #517 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why woulden't a miller to a normal cop be a fly in the ointment? What is the arguement that your thing makes SENSE in the setup? You keep saying this and I don't understand it.

And how do you not know this if you are one???
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #520 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 519, Havo wrote:
In post 517, Mulch wrote:Why woulden't a miller to a normal cop be a fly in the ointment? What is the arguement that your thing makes SENSE in the setup? You keep saying this and I don't understand it.

And how do you not know this if you are one???
What do you mean "My Thing"?
Your (supposed) role
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #523 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Mulch »

It's best to let you live a day if your not gonna tunnel me
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #526 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 525, Havo wrote:Look, You don't really need a Loyal Cop in the game anyway, right?
If ur town we desperately need you lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #527 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: sergetacos
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #530 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

This isn't anything scum indicative of me. Are you scum, Serge?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #533 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 528, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, are you just voting Sergtacos to get him off your wagon? Or do you think he's scum?
Scummy. Specifically the way he said he saw my mindset but still is voting me
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #538 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 537, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 530, Mulch wrote:This isn't anything scum indicative of me. Are you scum, Serge?
What do you mean?

Why you asking if I am? If you're unsure, why is your vote on me? :P Scum much?
How the fuck would I be 100% sure?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #540 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

You see my perspective yet I'm scum??
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #542 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

I think your scummier than havo
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #544 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 543, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 540, Mulch wrote:You see my perspective yet I'm scum??
I do see your perspective, however it could be the perspective you want to put me in. WIFOM.

??????

???
??
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #547 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 545, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 542, Mulch wrote:I think your scummier than havo
Whats your case against me then? I mean your case on Havo apparently to some people was strong (to me it was weak) but please do point out how I could be scum or scummier than Havo in your perspective.
Your scumreading me even though you understand where I am coming from and keep saying disclaimers how I coulden't be scum like "on one hand scum might not be this obvious" and yet are still voting me
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #548 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 546, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 544, Mulch wrote:
In post 543, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 540, Mulch wrote:You see my perspective yet I'm scum??
I do see your perspective, however it could be the perspective you want to put me in. WIFOM.

??????

???
??
Speechless? Cat caught your tongue? Did I see right through you?

All the above.

VOTE: Sergetacos

Kill this with fire
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #551 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 550, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, do a metaread on him first before committing to that decision.
Do you see this bullshit he's posting? LMAO
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #554 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

I will let other people see for themselves who comes out looking better.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #557 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 555, humaneatingmonkey wrote:. Every time I hear this, it's always scum.
Where? Not that I don't trust you, but I've learned from RC to fact check this sort of stuff
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #564 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

I think it's time for a readlist
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #567 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

I keep revising this cause it's so hard

[Mulch, Whymafia]

[Chip]----> Completely agree on ideas but faint suspicion on pocketing

[Thor]

[Fykus, Monkey, Toranga]----> Group of 3 people I'm tonereading town but pretty meh on content.

[Havo?]

[Blue, Skitter, Misére]----> Lurkers, close to null but scum in here by PoE
[MariaR]
[Sergetacos]
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #569 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 566, Toranaga wrote:especially since he is proudly showing people getting pocketed hard by him in his signature
Honestly probably not the best signature LMAO
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #572 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 570, Toranaga wrote:PRETTY MEH ON CONTENT

your content is pretty meh
I don't like a lot of your posts. But your big back and forth with me was towny
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #573 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 571, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: maria
Stay on serge lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #577 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 574, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 567, Mulch wrote:[Mulch, Whymafia]
I'm having PTSD to Ircher's game now cficvuvycurefv
You know I know you woulden't claim miller as scum. I think we are two town here.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #580 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 578, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 577, Mulch wrote:
In post 574, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 567, Mulch wrote:[Mulch, Whymafia]
I'm having PTSD to Ircher's game now cficvuvycurefv
You know I know you woulden't claim miller as scum. I think we are two town here.
that doesn't make you not scum ;-;
I'm not scum WhyMafia
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #583 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #585 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

History briefing: Before this game, I don't think I've ever not been scum with WhyMafia and I in the same game. Ever. Over like 5 games including my first game here
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #587 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

was bad.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #590 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 589, skitter30 wrote:I also dislike the fact that Chip kept his vote on Havo after acknowledging the soft, he indicated that he would support another Havo wagon, and that he was proposing scum!havo to the point where he's setting up teams around him but isn't trying to sort anyone else.
What
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #593 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 591, skitter30 wrote:
In post 586, Chip Butty wrote: @Thor: you are pushing a skitter lynch quite hard. Could you please summarise the case against him, as you see it?
Excellent question.

(Also, I'm a she.)

@Thor/Mulch:

What's the difference between and this:
In post 278, Chip Butty wrote:See, the thing for me isn't just the lack of reads, it's that you don't seem to be interested at all in asking people questions about their posts or scumhunting in general. Your focus seems to be entirely on the votes on you and how unfair it all is, and that seems scummy to me. After 250+ votes, are you really saying you've seen nothing worth following up on?

Because you pushed them to L-1?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #594 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

I think it's towny that Skitter is attacking the people that could be deciding to vote for them.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #595 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 589, skitter30 wrote:{ Mulch}
How am I below the lurker slots?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #597 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

"I also dislike the fact that Chip kept his vote on Havo after acknowledging the soft, he indicated that he would support another Havo wagon,
and that he was proposing scum!havo to the point where he's setting up teams around him but isn't trying to sort anyone else."

What does this bold mean
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #598 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

The amount of fucking people that are scumreading me for a pro town move is fucking astounding
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #599 (isolation #138) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

Read
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #602 (isolation #139) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 600, Toranaga wrote:pro town move my ASS!

ehhh I kinda like skitter too lol

can we just lynch misere please
What about serge
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #605 (isolation #140) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

ahahahah
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #664 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 626, Thor665 wrote:The Skitter case is the post Mulch pointed out paired with the wagon on Havo being filled with and on slots I otherwise townread more. Seriously, you think 0 scum voted in that one? *especially* if Havo is town but even if he's scum? Nah.
This is atrocious
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #665 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 626, Thor665 wrote:also he doubled down on the bad logic while you sat back and let other people push the agenda while keeping your hands clean.
What do you mean by this?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #667 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

I have a strong suspicion that Miseré is trying to pocket me because they are coming in with my exact reads and heavily praising my game. And some of the thoughts are shallow, like liking my analysis. It's easy to say I have good analysis with a big post but if they were going to lock me town on this I would have expected to see examples. It's a big claim to make at that stage in the game. What's also weird is that it's sort of like they "decided" I was town on that and then immediately began glorifying all my other posts in that set of pages.

I feel like there is a decent chance this is scum with TMI. I also notice that a lot of their posts have pretty obvious thoughts, like pointing out fluff or agreeing with posts people make, and it dosen't really show an effort to analyze or solve. Lot's of "observations", objective facts, and mindmelds.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #668 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 666, Thor665 wrote:Doesn't stop it from being true just because you think it sounds ugly.
It holds true in basically every game, every lynch, ever. The bell curve has scum on wagons.
That's just false. The only reason your slightly correct in this is because on a
in a six person sample in general
I
think
due to probability there is likely one scum? But the fact it was "easy" or on Havo or early or w/e has nothing to do with this.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #669 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 666, Thor665 wrote:Skitter supported the wagon but didn't do any pushing of it.
Does that make sense?
No, it dosen't. Skitter pushed it to L-1, taking all of the heat and responsbility for taking one of the biggest steps to the lynch.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #670 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 666, Thor665 wrote:Also, as long as you're noticing me, I'd still love you to field my question about your joke when Robb replaced out, that required him to be town to make sense.
What was up with that?
It was simply because there is a high chance he was a villager, mate. Based on the fact that there are more town than scum...
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #672 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

I really like Skitter's recent posts. They came into the game and started scumreading people that hadn't voted them yet or were not voting them, which would mean that if they are scum they are taking the risk of them voting them for a bullshit read. It was daring and showed a lack of caring about how they are perceived. I think the fact they had the awareness to point out Tort scumreading Misere after previously calling them town showed they were really trying to analyze the gamestate (and I still need an explanation for that). Their aggresive and confident and not overly defesive to anyone except Thor which I can understand cause they're tunneling them conf-bias style based on one post. I could follow their reasoning on all of their points although not particularly in depth, and especially liked how they were scumreading the putting Havo into a team after the unvote (something I completely missed). I also like their tone.

I don't want to lynch Skitter today. I think there is a decent chance that wolves are jumping on town!thor confbiasing them, specifically MariaR who really bothered me by just making a post about catching up but still is just floating by letting their non-extremely serious vote on Skitter stand. I've found that people who leave votes on for extended periods of time have a higher chance of being wolf in general.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #673 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 671, Thor665 wrote:I bolded the part you're "disagreeing" with me on and would note that I agree with it.
In fact I never suggested any of those things had anything to do with scum being on the wagon or not.
So...what is your issue with what I said?
The issue is that your trying to say their had to be scum on Havo's wagon, which is bad. It's pinging me in the sense that your trying to overjustify it instead of just saying, here let's take a random 6 players and someone has to be in it, your trying to make it seem like there have to be scum in the Havo wagon in particular, which is just false and slightly scummy
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #674 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 671, Thor665 wrote:So...you didn't have an opinion on him being town/scum but made a joke based on his alignment 'just because'?
That feels unlikely to me, I don't think I'd make that joke.
Have you done this sort of thing before?
Robb was already getting into his tunnely mode, it was a harmless joke, stop pressing on this or your getting into scummy territory.

People who push perspective slips>>>>> wolf than people who "do" "perspective" slips
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #676 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

hi
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #677 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

If nobody wants to do a Serge wagon, I can do a Maria wagon as a good second option. I also think a Maria scum flip would psuedo confirm Skittles as town
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #680 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 82, Mulch wrote:
In post 80, Virtuoso wrote:
Robbnva has requested replacement. Searching now.
I hate to say it but I think that in all likelihood a chance of a town win just went up lol

Do you think this is allignment indicative?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #681 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 679, Thor665 wrote:fail to buy your theory
Which theory?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #683 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 678, Thor665 wrote:That's an utter BS defense and logic - naw, I think I'll keep that as an issue with you forever now,
LMAO I don't even know why I'm even humoring you with a "defense."

Your fine until you try to push on me with it, then we have a problem
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #684 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 682, Thor665 wrote:If it's a slip - absolutely.
The only question is if it's a slip or not.
Slips don't exist and even if they did this isn't a slip
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #686 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 685, Thor665 wrote:
In post 681, Mulch wrote:
In post 679, Thor665 wrote:fail to buy your theory
Which theory?
The one where you think Maria is unlikely to be bussing/distancing.
Scum don't leave votes on their partners and forget about it for days and just passively sit there waiting for them to be lynched lmao

BTW please don't tell me you tried to do VCA without any flips :lol: :lol:
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #688 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 687, Thor665 wrote:I've been scum and slipped.
Link me
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #690 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Mulch »

Ok so you just don't know how mafia works, not my problem.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #691 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: MariaR
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #694 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

Perspective slips and flipless VCA yup that's brilliant
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #695 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

Let's do Maria. I don't want Skitter today
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #733 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Mulch »

Are you going to read at some point?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #735 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Mulch »

How do we know if your scum?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #758 (isolation #164) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

Really need a Vc
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #760 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 691, Mulch wrote:VOTE: MariaR
@virt
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #762 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

MariaR pure wagon.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #772 (isolation #167) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 771, Thor665 wrote:
In post 721, Thor665 wrote:
Why is it so important for you to desperately manage to suggest that I'm wrong on my reads?

If you're scum scared of me being accurate about you
and maybe one additional buddy I totally get it.
But what's the point of being a whiny girl-childe about my reads if you're town?
@Mulch
Bolded is false so no point in answering the question.

If you mean your theory on how to play mafia, yeah your bad.

What are you referring to in your underline. You've never said you scumread me except for the "perspective" slip. Why would I be scared if I'm scum of your reads if your not scumreading me?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #773 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 770, Thor665 wrote:Secondly - no, you still didn't push him hard.
This is such bullshit, Skitter pushed the harder than anyone by putting them at L-1. Your tunnel of them is starting to turn scummy and they've refuted your arguements well
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #774 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Mulch »

I wonder if Maria and Thor could be scum partners. Paranoia theory but thor says they "scumread" both Maria and Skitter yet only pushes Skitter even when Maria has a bigger wagon. And then if Maria flips scum they can be like "oh, I scumread them."

Thor can you link a recent scum game?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #778 (isolation #170) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Mulch »

I've been having problems getting emotionally invested in games so if your going to be insulting I'm not going to respond
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #779 (isolation #171) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 776, Thor665 wrote:So you think my playstyle is bad but my reads are fine?
I don't know if your reads are good, I don't even remember your reads, however I do remember that your way of getting them are flawed. Then again, a broken clock is right twice a day....
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #780 (isolation #172) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm not attacking your reads lmao except your dumb Skitter one
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #781 (isolation #173) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Mulch »

How would you say your town game differs from your scumgame?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #790 (isolation #174) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

I could switch to Miseré
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #792 (isolation #175) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 791, MariaR wrote:Why would you be comfortable voting Misere with me?
Because I think they could be scum?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #793 (isolation #176) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

This is another problem with towns on mafiascum. They scumread someone and then immediately tunnel them into scum 100%. This was my mistake early in my forum mafia career and it led to epic moments and epic crashes.

I scumread you but aren't sure your scum. That's something I would probably say if I was scum who wanted to project false confidence. In fact, no town should have the confidence to proclaim someone is scum and not reconsider. It's not natural. And especially not have the confidence to veto any wagons with them on it.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #795 (isolation #177) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 794, MariaR wrote:I was more so questioning why you seemed so fine going to a wagon with your top sr without any worries.
I don't scumread you enough to think that any wagons you are automatically or even significantly more likely to he town....

If I had to say a % chance you flip scum here, would probably say 35%- 40%? Realistically.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #797 (isolation #178) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 796, MariaR wrote:How do you feel about the voters on my wagon?
Blue null misery scummy and chip and whymafia town
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #798 (isolation #179) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

What are you trying to accomplish with these questions?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #867 (isolation #180) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 850, Thor665 wrote: And you actually haven't described how my read on Skitter is bad
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #868 (isolation #181) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Mulch »

I dislike torts catch-up
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #870 (isolation #182) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Mulch »

So thor, how do we catch you if your scum if you don't act any different?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #871 (isolation #183) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 869, Chip Butty wrote:Any particular bits?
Yes but I don't feel like doing it on mobile rn but mostly the bad town maybe not scum is a lot of time a scum cop out, saying I'm wrong on Maria when they agreed me with me before, and concluding that all the lurkers are scum. And something else I forgot
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #873 (isolation #184) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 872, Chip Butty wrote:How do you feel about this Fykus stuff? If he can't link to a game to back his statement, is that lynchable?
What statement
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #875 (isolation #185) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 874, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 866, Chip Butty wrote:@Sergtaco: Nevermind. If Fykus has been caught in a lie, do you want to jump on his wagon with us?
Putting Fykus in L-2

VOTE: Fykus
Why are you worried about saying this when you weren't even worried to lol hammer last game?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #878 (isolation #186) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Mulch »

I have a game in which he did this but I don't think fykus was in it, let me check.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #881 (isolation #187) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 879, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 875, Mulch wrote:
In post 866, Chip Butty wrote:@Sergtaco: Nevermind. If Fykus has been caught in a lie, do you want to jump on his wagon with us?
Putting Fykus in L-2

Why are you worried about saying this when you weren't even worried to lol hammer last game?
I can't let people know i'm putting him in L-2?
No, I'm saying it's scummy your doing it.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #882 (isolation #188) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 878, Mulch wrote:I have a game in which he did this but I don't think fykus was in it, let me check.
Fykus was in it. So I assume that's the game he's talking about
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #886 (isolation #189) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 884, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 881, Mulch wrote:
In post 879, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 875, Mulch wrote:
Putting Fykus in L-2

I can't let people know i'm putting him in L-2?
No, I'm saying it's scummy your doing it.
I disagree, we need more pressure on him. We need more information.
It's not scummy that you voted him, it's not scummy that you put him to l-2, it's scummy that you announced it when you literally lol hammered last game
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #892 (isolation #190) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Mulch »

The game exists. But I want to make sure fykus can link it himself
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #918 (isolation #191) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

Maria or Miseré wagon>Fykus
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #921 (isolation #192) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 919, Chip Butty wrote:Misere doesn't even have a wagon
We were mulling it over last night :shrug:

Would you be opposed to it?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #923 (isolation #193) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Mulch »

We have 7 days. What's so wrong about thinking to have a Misere wagon?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #926 (isolation #194) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

That's incorrect mathmatatically lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #928 (isolation #195) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Mulch »

.. I'm agreeing with you dude lol I"m not a fucking idiot
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #980 (isolation #196) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Mulch »

If there's enough support for a Miseré wagon I could switch onto them from Maria. If not, Maria is the lynch.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #981 (isolation #197) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Mulch »

@Maria: Why do you scumread me?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #984 (isolation #198) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Mulch »

I'm not 100% sure she's scum, dude... For the last time and the last time only, I refuse to have wagon construction day 1 with no flips influence my reads independent of them. Maria is scummy, misere is scummy. What the fuck is everyone's problem assuming just because two people scumread each other you neccecarily have to pick a side? They can be scum or one can be scum or its even possible zero of them are scum. I have no idea. But it's so stupid to see a wagon construction and make it change a read based on someone's posts.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #985 (isolation #199) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Mulch »

This is the equivalent of vca with no flips. Let alone with flips (and I hate it then too)
Amrock#3784

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”