Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4298, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4287, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, why are you asking about Mario?
He stood out in my traitor skim through.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A Traitor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net, as long as it:

is Mafia-aligned
knows the identities of all of the Mafia team

identity is not known by the Mafia team, although they should know a Traitor exists
cannot be recruited to join the rest of the Mafia team, and (unless Bulletproof) is killed if shot
is endgamed if all other Mafia are dead
gives a "guilty" result to Cops, an "innocent" result to Gunsmiths, and a "Traitor" result to Role Cops
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4301, Nero Cain wrote:A Traitor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net, as long as it:

is Mafia-aligned
knows the identities of all of the Mafia team

identity is not known by the Mafia team, although they should know a Traitor exists
cannot be recruited to join the rest of the Mafia team, and (unless Bulletproof) is killed if shot
is endgamed if all other Mafia are dead
gives a "guilty" result to Cops, an "innocent" result to Gunsmiths, and a "Traitor" result to Role Cops
Aware but mods can put non-normal roles in games. So verifying my weak vca has minor validity.

Say, why do you feel you survived day 1?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like your post for town reading, Mario is exactly why I'm suspicious of you and Mario.

There's also his colored list that has both Cane and an active lurking Massive so I think there's atleast one scum there.

In post 4302, Titus wrote:Say, why do you feel you survived day 1?
I'd guess that Creature was p obv town and wasn't going to get lynched and as Cane has already pointed out that he knew I was crumbing, pgo/ascetic. Why would scum shoot at that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:50 am

Post by massive »

It's not me! I can at least confirm I'm active lurking. PS I think this is town Titus.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Idk, the whole using Gerry as a reason to vote me is kinda gross.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4303, Nero Cain wrote:Like your post for town reading, Mario is exactly why I'm suspicious of you and Mario.

There's also his colored list that has both Cane and an active lurking Massive so I think there's atleast one scum there.

In post 4302, Titus wrote:Say, why do you feel you survived day 1?
I'd guess that Creature was p obv town and wasn't going to get lynched and as Cane has already pointed out that he knew I was crumbing, pgo/ascetic. Why would scum shoot at that?
I was saying why weren't you lynched d1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

Anyone still calling the Titus/Mulch slot locktown at this point needs to severely re-evaluate.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4306, Titus wrote:I was saying why weren't you lynched d1.
I'm going to answer your question with a question. What was the great case on me d1 that ppl should have sheeped?

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:15 am

Post by gerryoat »

i have no guilty, ftr. but nero is maf.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4308, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4306, Titus wrote:I was saying why weren't you lynched d1.
I'm going to answer your question with a question. What was the great case on me d1 that ppl should have sheeped?
You and I both know that a great case to one means shit to someone else. You know I'm not reading d1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4307, KidAmn wrote:Anyone still calling the Titus/Mulch slot locktown at this point needs to severely re-evaluate.
Hi. I guess you take issue with my reads hmmph.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4310, Titus wrote:You and I both know that a great case to one means shit to someone else. You know I'm not reading d1.
I mean, I know you weren't but do you feel like its pro-town?

So now that Gerry has confirmed that he doesn't have a guilty, why does his confidence make me scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your lone takeaway from reading the two scum iso's are that Mario is "85%" town?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4313, Nero Cain wrote:your lone takeaway from reading the two scum iso's are that Mario is "85%" town?
No. I haven't skimmed the other. I've also been doing minimal vca and interacting with you.

Why are you attempting to strawman my posts? Gerry's posting is one the reasons I want you lynched. You try to argue it's the only one. Here, you're acting as if skimming one ISO = getting reads on all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are scum hiding behind Gerry. I'm not asking you your reads, I'm asking you if that was your lone takeaway. It's a simple yes or no question. I doubt you "misread" so I'm just going to assume that was an intentional misrep and I think that's scum.

Though TBF, I'd expect alot more from a town Titus.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4315, Nero Cain wrote:I think you are scum hiding behind Gerry. I'm not asking you your reads, I'm asking you if that was your lone takeaway. It's a simple yes or no question. I doubt you "misread" so I'm just going to assume that was an intentional misrep and I think that's scum.

Yeah, and it's not my lone takeaway, nor have I done everything I want to do. Your question was answered. I got VCA and other things.

You expected more of me in Civ mafia and were a big reason I gave up. You and Math "expect more" after I nail the scumteam. So you can back away from that expect more or hiding nonsense and engage what I say rather than framing it.

Is Mario town to you based on his play?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:08 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4316, Titus wrote:
In post 4315, Nero Cain wrote:I think you are scum hiding behind Gerry. I'm not asking you your reads, I'm asking you if that was your lone takeaway. It's a simple yes or no question. I doubt you "misread" so I'm just going to assume that was an intentional misrep and I think that's scum.

Yeah, and it's not my lone takeaway, nor have I done everything I want to do. Your question was answered. I got VCA and other things.

You expected more of me in Civ mafia and were a big reason I gave up. You and Math "expect more" after I nail the scumteam. So you can back away from that expect more or hiding nonsense and engage what I say rather than framing it.

Is Mario town to you based on his play?
Civ Mafia as a benchmark for play on either side is a poor choice.

That game wasn't town v scum, that game was sanity vs. desire to win. And we all lost.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:11 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 4299, Titus wrote:
Mod: Did the traitor know their team?
Yup.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i don't mean to say this in a scummy way but why isn't nero lynched yet?
are we going to consider anyone else? if not we should probably lynch him, activity seems to be dying down a bit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Who do you think is scum Dunker? Do you feel ok with a Nero lynch?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

World record for longest head hair

The world's longest documented hair belongs to Xie Qiuping (China) at 5.627 m (18 ft 5.54 in) when measured on 8 May 2004.
She has been growing her hair since 1973 from the age of 13. “It’s no trouble at all. I’m used to it,” said Xie Qiuping. “But you need patience and you need to hold yourself straight when you have hair like this.”

:!:
Nero Cain (8): Eddie Cane, wavemode, Boonskiies, Dunkerdoodles, gerryoat, TwoInAMillion, Flairs, Titus

Eddie Cane (1): Nero Cain
Dunkerdoodles (1): MarioManiac4
Flairs (1): Mary Saotome

Not Voting (5): Yumeko Jabami, davesaz, massive, osuka, KidAmn

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2017-09-22 23:00:00)

Next VC: World record for longest head hair
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

yes i think he is scum
other scumreads include MM4 and maybe boon
last scum probably in the lurkers
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if i was vig here id vig flairs or maybe mary. up to you tiam, just words.

mod - osuka isn't voting, but...
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by gerryoat »

someone just hammer

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”