Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:16 am

Post by massive »

And why did it take so long for a counterwagon to spring up against Nero? And why did the discussion about TwoInAMillion vigging Nero have no impact on your opinion of said counterwagon?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:28 am

Post by wavemode »

What's all this talk of counterwagoning with Nero, anyway? This isn't counterwagoning

The only reason he's not lynched is that Two said he would vig him
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shhh, Titus is just scum. This is like her default reasoning to push anyone that has another wagon spring up against them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i dont really care about titus right now, last time we played i subbed out and insulted her so i'm trying to avoid that

can you explain how the mulch replace out could ever be scum? because mulch was extremely townie to me and that replace out was a massive nail in the town coffin
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think replacing out is mostly null. And meta wise his screaming to get wagons going is pretty similar to his play in NY203. What did you find townie from him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i agreed with his thoguhts reading through, its not really a meta read because i haven't played with scum mulch and in the game i spectated with him as scum i already had spoilers

but replacing out is null, sure. this specific one screamed town to me though. he had a mulch temper tantrum because nobody would sheep him, just as he does every single game as town. in the end, his shouting didn't work so he rage replaced. i don't see scum mulch ever doing that. this is stronger by the fact mulch prefers playing scum, is stronger as scum, and prides himself on his scum game. i don't think a scum mulch replaces here because that is not his wincon
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, true, Titus is pretty wonky but if she thinks I'm scum and my lone buddy or two is pushing this Flairs wagon then she needs to explain who they are and why. This "they" stuff just seems way shallow.

And her line about there being a counter-wagon to me b/c I'm "useful" to scum seems like her goal is to shift blame to once I flip town. And again she's not naming names so...

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4472, Titus wrote:Yeah, not feeling this Nero counter.

Either a) Nero's scum or b) he provides a benefit to them. Otherwise, they wouldn't bother wagoning flairs at all.

I want KidAmn or Nero.
Come back when you've read the game and aren't scum.

So never and never.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4464, Eddie Cane wrote:despite your constant omgus of me I know that doesn't make you scum
I mean FMPOV, you are/were scum that was strong arming my lynch and I think that's possibly scum motivated. I also didn't really like
In post 1568, Eddie Cane wrote:though using the gerry tells mastina taught me I think ur probably scum on meta regardless
In post 3701, Eddie Cane wrote:let's see if the Nero tells giga showed me are right
its like you keep trying to absolve yourself of mislynches.

of course now that it's been discussed/planned that I'm getting shot you are calling me town so, idk seems kinda odd still.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4461, massive wrote:The problem with Wave is that, if he's scum, he's doing absolutely nothing to help his side win short of joining your wagon. His vanity wagons get him absolutely nowhere.
Well, myself (mostly myself) and a few others have called him scum. So whatever he's doing is not getting himself wagoned and I'd argue that just surviving and not getting lynched are the most important traits for scum.
IF
Flaris was town then I think there's utility in scum not being on the wagon.

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:45 am

Post by massive »

Sure, I can see how "just survive to mid-game" is a viable scum strategy this game, especially in the first day when they still had their encryptor.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:54 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Yeah, the longer this day goes on and on, the more sure I am that Dunkerdoodles is the right lynch. gives my reasoning, but I feel like I need to expand on that more.

is a horrible post all around. In particular; how can be interpreted as a "bussy vote"? It was a RVS vote, probably tied to my mason CC antics. Calling it AI is a stretch, but when you get to the point where you're using it in a case, I don't think Dunker is arguing in good faith there.
"Mario is confscum" in , uhhh, really isn't bussy. is the first real post noted, but he's comparing the early read to an actual post here. I could see this coming from disorganized town, but he's not just presenting it as a case; this is the initial thought Dunker gives, the initial analysis of my posting. The only real comment he had on me before this point was calling one of my posts a "scummy post" which isn't really a complaint he only made to me. Calling bussing just makes me more sure that Dunkerdoodles isn't arguing in good faith here, and that he has an outside agenda for .

This position did poke its head again later, only to dissapear when people didn't choose to agree with his read and it has not received any development since, even though MM4!scum has become more popular recently. (It also makes no sense as a position. Considering my attack against TWIM, my lack of leading the GR wagon and GR's push on me being insignificant, if not a joke, it makes literally no sense that we would be "bussing each other for towncred."

His whole position against Boonskiies is horrible too. Like, we have a gunsmith who is soft-cleared who is claiming an innocent on a player with a traitor and a doctor dead. He justifies this by saying "well maybe there's two traitors" which is pretty damn hard to imagine being in a normal game at all. I really don't like his insistence on calling Boon scum, even voting him instead of KA past a gunsmith innocent, with his only justification being that he "doesn't like how much Boon is saying he's conf-town." (He gives some D2 reasoning in but I feel like judging Boon on his claimed role is a horrendously bad idea as is proved by this game alone. If you want to scumread someone for lying about their role, ok, but...)

Dunkers is welcome to explain this, but I don't think there is any satisfactory explanation.

I've been getting more busy recently and it's getting a lot harder to fully keep up with the game so comments by me might slow down and/or be slightly less perceptive with the current gamestate. I fully agree with Eddie that Mulch's replacement was unlikely to come from scum (as I have said recently) so I really don't want to lynch Titus anytime soon. I do feel like it's safe to say scum have played a part in the flairs wagon, although I disagree that it's necessarily because he's scum or scum have specific utility for him.

Wavemode, KidAmn, Boonskiies and TWIM are my Real TM LockTown. These reads aren't changing anytime soon or in the case of the latter two at all. I had some doubts about WM previously but recently I feel like he's really towned it up here.

Flairs wagon is meh. I've already mentioned my scumgame with her; she basically didn't post ever. It could be a coincidence that she couldn't get into that game in particular for other reasons, but meh. Going from what she did there to what she's done here would be a huge improvement. The wagon is basically a "Whatever, fuck this, let's vote out a lurker" which I can kinda sympathize with because I did that D1 and we hit scum then. I guess that Flairs' turnaround on Nero is iffy, but I want her to be able to explain it before we lynch her, if we do. I'm feeling a lot better about lynching Dunkerdoodles at the moment.

Yumeko Jabami is doing precisely nothing and they haven't done anything for a while, which is getting old. But I feel like some of Unabombah's interactions with them are unlikely to be SvS.

My reads are like this;
MarioManiac4, TwoInAMillion, Boonskiies, KidAmn, Wavemode

Titus, gerryoat

Yumeko Jabami, Eddie Cane, Nero Cain, Flairs, davesaz

massive, Mary Saotome

Dunkerdoodles
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why isn't Titus in your locktown reads then?

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Because she isn't locktown? I don't want to lynch Titus right now, but that's a lot more subject to change and evaluation than my locktown reads.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:06 am

Post by wavemode »

I'm going to trust Boon's townread of Dunker for now
retired...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

or my townread I've had since d1
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4489, wavemode wrote:I'm going to trust Boon's townread of Dunker for now
Wasn't he scumreading him? But by now Boon has been scumreading and townreading everybody at one point or another.

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 4489, wavemode wrote:I'm going to trust Boon's townread of Dunker for now
do you disagree with any of the points i've raised?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Coming back and seeing a flairs wagon this brings tears to my eyes. Now vigging massive or Mario after this will be just perfect.
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:08 am

Post by massive »

Mary have you ever mentioned why you keep namedropping me in your shoot pool?
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 4380, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4376, Flairs wrote:As long as kills are can get through Aestic, sure I guess

VOTE: Eddie Cane

why do you go from lynching Nero to lynching one of the people pushing Nero the hardest?
Because that was my first lynch, pretty much nothing to do on how he was on Nero

@MM4&others- some people (TIAM basically) did some arguing and was convincing enough in the sense that we should lynch because it's becoming more urgent, and it could be avoided some more if we put it off more and now is a relatively ideal time to do it. But there's assurance now that Nero will be killed tonight, so that's been gotten out of the way, so I can go back to what I wanted to do at the start of the day, hence the vote on Eddie

Also idk about the Dunkerdoodles vote, he'd been pretty consistent and confident on his scumread of Game Replacement
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So your lynch was just a straight up policy lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like, idk, a d3 pl with 2 scum down seems just pretty crazy to me. Of course, I'm biased and know I'm town but the whole "lets just lynch the negative utility role." as opposed to someone that you think is scum. Like is this just the worst town ever or something?

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4494, massive wrote:Mary have you ever mentioned why you keep namedropping me in your shoot pool?
You're in the group of lurking behind big names and doing nothing in this game. You have basically 0 stances on the game besides sheep votes from what I've seen
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

@Mario, why is KidAmn in your locktown reads? His reply to me is very scummy. It seems more about silencing me than it is engaging with anyone. Nero and KidAmn seem to be just flooding until we give up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”