Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Goon
Virtuoso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Virtuoso »

VC 1.10

Some more broadway music to lighten up the game. Enjoy!

Lynching

Havo
(3): Misère, humaneatingmonkey, Mulch
skitter30
(3): Fykus, MariaR, Thor665
humaneatingmonkey
(1): BlueBloodedToffee
Sergtacos
(1): WhyMafia
Mulch
(2): Sergtacos, Havo
Misère
(1): Toranaga

Not Voting
(1): skitter30, Chip Butty

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-09-24 15:12:59)

Mod Notes
: Keep it fun.

Thor665 is V/LA. Stay safe!
Sergtacos is the new Creative
Last edited by Virtuoso on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
♫ Where words fail, music speaks ♫
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:22 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

You really haven't done all you can do. For starters, explain your role and why Loyal Town Cop mixes well with Miller lmao.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 348, Chip Butty wrote:Atm he has made it clear he is seeking the protection from lynching that a claim usually affords, while dodging the risk of being cc-ed that comes with a specific claim.

This 1000 times over
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 451, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You really haven't done all you can do. For starters, explain your role and why Loyal Town Cop mixes well with Miller lmao.
Or why he is tunneling a town? Maybe he can explain that?
Amrock#3784
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Havo »

Okay, against my better judgement and to not be a stubborn hard ass, I'll give up what I got in spirit of trying to be a team player.

This is what the Mod told me via role PM.

Para phrasing here.

I'm a Loyal Cop, I get to pick one target at night. I'll be told one of 3 things, Player is town, not town or No result.
It will only succeed if I target my own faction. If I target anyone other than my faction, my action will fail.

That's it. Nothing else. I haven't asked the MOd about interaction with a Miller yet.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Havo »

In post 453, Mulch wrote:
In post 451, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You really haven't done all you can do. For starters, explain your role and why Loyal Town Cop mixes well with Miller lmao.
Or why he is tunneling a town? Maybe he can explain that?
Because your scum,
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 349, Sergtacos wrote:You sound like you want to rush this lynch, which is a tactic a scum would do. Found scum!
This is off as fuck. Nothing is this black and white and in our previous games your much less likely to pounce on something so mechanical.

And, btw, your wrong no matter your allignment. Scum are never obvious enough to rush a lynch lmao on day 1, and even if they were it is 100% that not ALL of them do, which is the logic your using.

So it's shit whatever your allignment is, but happily I can actually scumread you for this because you were much more aware of these things in Boon's game.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 356, Sergtacos wrote:Ok lets supposed Havo hard claims, and he says he's a cop, a doctor, or some shit, what now? Still going to park your vote on Havo? See the problem here is that you're not thinking throughly here. If he hard claims, he could either be lying or telling the truth, so which is it? What would you determine after Havo hardclaims? I'm getting shitloads of scummy vibes from you and Havo seems innocent to me.
Not a bad thought here. But I can explain it.

If Havo in this situation claims a power role and therefore gains the accountability that comes with it, I would unvote. LIke I did (only to vote again when he forced me to). And if he claims a shitty role that dosen't match with his actions, or is counterclaimed, I would not unvote. There is no way to tell what I would do before the claim.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Mulch »

These people that are voting me better get the FUCK off of me soon, these are some of the most enraging scumreads I've ever seen in my life, especially one over a theory disagreement, I'm done
Amrock#3784
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Havo »

In post 458, Mulch wrote:These people that are voting me better get the FUCK off of me soon, these are some of the most enraging scumreads I've ever seen in my life, especially one over a theory disagreement, I'm done
PLease.

Town players don't do Anti-town shit.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Havo »

In post 458, Mulch wrote:These people that are voting me better get the FUCK off of me soon, these are some of the most enraging scumreads I've ever seen in my life, especially one over a theory disagreement, I'm done
Over react much?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 455, Havo wrote:Because your scum,
What if I'm not scum? How confident are you that I'm scum? When I flip town, what are you going to say? What if, theoretically, I could claim a role that would confirm me as town? What would you say? (Not saying I do have one). So, what if I am lynched or by some other means are confirmed town, what's gonna be your reaction?

Cause guess what. I'm town.

I'm town.

ANd the fact you are tunneling me and not letting go over a bullshit reason I could understand, and try to convince you, or decide if your scum, but the fact you flat out said you aint unvoting until I flip makes me FORCED to vote you and hope to god your scum. I owe it to my win condition. You can be scum, or be town, but I'm town.
Amrock#3784
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:34 am

So how would that mix well with a Miller? You claimed that it explains the Miller role and that you think it points to the conclusion that he's town. How could it be?

I'll sort Sergtacos later when I'm done figuring out what to do with Havo. For now, it's enough that if Havo is scum—Mulch is town, WhyMafia is probably town. We should lynch in this fashion:

D2:
Havo alive ---> Havo reveals investigation results for someone else. Lynch Havo. Havo flips cop, we base our lynch for who to vote next based on information and analysis.
Havo alive ---> Havo "reveals" investigation results for someone else. Lynch Havo. Havo flips scum, Mulch is town, WhyMafia is town. We analyze who to vote for next.
Havo dead, Havo flips cop ---> We analyze who to vote for next.

So scum has extra incentive to kill Havo if he's cop because we're likely to confirm and narrow down then.

Oh and I've seen town players concede that longer days = scum advantage, so Mulch might be wrong to suggest that 48 hours in the game, it's not a scum-claim.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 459, Havo wrote:
PLease.

Town players don't do Anti-town shit.
NOTHING I did is anti-town, and even if it was town players are anti town ALL THE TIME. Every time there is a mislynch there is anti-town. You are full of shit in your WRONG attitude about mafia.

Overraction? Not an ovveraction at all! Your scumreading me for bullshit and just had the FUCK NERVE TO SAY that you fucking WOULD NOT UNVOTE UNTIL I FLIP and you say it's an OVERRACTION?
Amrock#3784
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Havo »

In post 461, Mulch wrote:
What if I'm not scum? How confident are you that I'm scum? When I flip town, what are you going to say? What if, theoretically, I could claim a role that would confirm me as town? What would you say? (Not saying I do have one). So, what if I am lynched or by some other means are confirmed town, what's gonna be your reaction?

I'm town.

ANd the fact you are tunneling me and not letting go over a bullshit reason I could understand, and try to convince you, or decide if your scum, but the fact you flat out said you aint unvoting until I flip makes me FORCED to vote you and hope to god your scum. I owe it to my win condition. You can be scum, or be town, but I'm town.
Why are you freaking out? Over 2 votes? Why do you give a shit what I think?

Town Players don't do Anti-town shit.

U R SCUM.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 449, Mulch wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

Havo had a wagon. Havo, to
diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:35 am

Town players do anti-shit all the time. Right, Sergtacos?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:35 am

*anti-town shit. Sorry multipost.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 465, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 449, Mulch wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

Havo had a wagon. Havo, to
diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
This is about me, not him.
Do you still scumread me now that I've explained my actions?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 464, Havo wrote:
In post 461, Mulch wrote:

I'm town.

Why are you freaking out? Over 2 votes? Why do you give a shit what I think?

U R SCUM.
BECAUSE YOU JUST FUCKING SAID YOUR TUNNELING ME AND NOT LETTING GO, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK?
Amrock#3784
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:37 am

Is that an aura of toxicity and hostility I'm sensing in this game? It sorta feels like it's an aura of toxicity and hostility I'm sensing in this game.

Let's stop the toxicity and hostility.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 456, Mulch wrote:
In post 349, Sergtacos wrote:You sound like you want to rush this lynch, which is a tactic a scum would do. Found scum!
This is off as fuck. Nothing is this black and white and in our previous games your much less likely to pounce on something so mechanical.

And, btw, your wrong no matter your allignment. Scum are never obvious enough to rush a lynch lmao on day 1, and even if they were it is 100% that not ALL of them do, which is the logic your using.

So it's shit whatever your allignment is, but happily I can actually scumread you for this because you were much more aware of these things in Boon's game.
Sometimes they are. I mean I don't see how rushing a lynch would benefit town. Rushing is anti-town, which therefore you're anti towning. Either you're a town thats playing anti town or scum.

Much aware of what in Boon's game? Could you care to point it out exactly?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Havo »

In post 466, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Town players do anti-shit all the time. Right, Sergtacos?
Yeah, and here's the problem.

They should be lynched everytime and eventually they'll stop doing Anti-town shit.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Havo »

In post 470, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Is that an aura of toxicity and hostility I'm sensing in this game? It sorta feels like it's an aura of toxicity and hostility I'm sensing in this game.

Tell Mulch to quit losing his shit then.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 473, Havo wrote:
In post 470, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Is that an aura of toxicity and hostility I'm sensing in this game? It sorta feels like it's an aura of toxicity and hostility I'm sensing in this game.

Tell Mulch to quit losing his shit then.
After you forced me to tunnel you lmaoo
Amrock#3784

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”