Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Goon
Virtuoso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Virtuoso »

VC 1.10

Lynching

Havo
(3): Misère, humaneatingmonkey, Mulch
skitter30
(3): Fykus, MariaR, Thor665
humaneatingmonkey
(1): BlueBloodedToffee
Sergtacos
(1): WhyMafia
Mulch
(2): Sergtacos, Havo
Misère
(1): Toranaga

Not Voting
(2): skitter30, Chip Butty

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-09-24 15:12:59)

Mod Notes
: Keep it fun.

Thor665 is V/LA. Stay safe!
Sergtacos is the new Creative
Last edited by Virtuoso on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
♫ Where words fail, music speaks ♫
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 457, Mulch wrote:
In post 356, Sergtacos wrote:Ok lets supposed Havo hard claims, and he says he's a cop, a doctor, or some shit, what now? Still going to park your vote on Havo? See the problem here is that you're not thinking throughly here. If he hard claims, he could either be lying or telling the truth, so which is it? What would you determine after Havo hardclaims? I'm getting shitloads of scummy vibes from you and Havo seems innocent to me.
Not a bad thought here. But I can explain it.

If Havo in this situation claims a power role and therefore gains the accountability that comes with it, I would unvote. LIke I did (only to vote again when he forced me to). And if he claims a shitty role that dosen't match with his actions, or is counterclaimed, I would not unvote. There is no way to tell what I would do before the claim.
"if he claims a shitty role that doesn't match his actions"

Its only been D1 so please tell me how can you analyze his night actions already when N1 hasn't even came? So far no counterclaim.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

"He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed."

Sergtacos, sometimes dissent is a form of soft counterclaim. Sometimes. I'm not hinting that it's happening right now.

"Yeah, and here's the problem.

They should be lynched everytime and eventually they'll stop doing Anti-town shit."

Hmmm... no. You should not lynch people you think is anti-town. You should lynch people you think is scum. You pushing for Mulch is an LHF attack with no actual efforts to gamesolve. And I'm not seeing gamesolving too on your part even if there's been 17 pages worth of content here. The hours don't count, it's the content that has been dished. I think it's enough for you to actually gamesolve on your part.

You have one day to play as town. Make use.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Havo »

In post 462, humaneatingmonkey wrote:So how would that mix well with a Miller? You claimed that it explains the Miller role and that you think it points to the conclusion that he's town. How could it be?
I'm open to the idea that WM could still be scum, but I highly doubt it.

I suspect if I target him, i get a failed action. Otherwise, my role is just like a regular cop, no?

I check townie, i get confirmed townie.
I check scum, I get action failed.

So why wouldn't the Mod just make that a regular cop?
The miller is the only logical reason. the miller makes my chances of a failed action a false result. No?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 466, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Town players do anti-shit all the time. Right, Sergtacos?
Not all the time but yeah xD lmao our newbie game. jesus christ that game was fucking awful.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Mulch »

^ genuinely scummy comment, a real cop makes 100% more sense than a loyal cop not the other way around lmao
Amrock#3784
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Havo »

In post 477, humaneatingmonkey wrote:"He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed."

Sergtacos, sometimes dissent is a form of soft counterclaim. Sometimes. I'm not hinting that it's happening right now.

They should be lynched everytime and eventually they'll stop doing Anti-town shit."

Hmmm... no. You should not lynch people you think is anti-town. You should lynch people you think is scum. You pushing for Mulch is an LHF attack with no actual efforts to gamesolve. And I'm not seeing gamesolving too on your part even if there's been 17 pages worth of content here. The hours don't count, it's the content that has been dished. I think it's enough for you to actually gamesolve on your part.

I'll start game solving in 3 days,

You don't get to tell me how to play, you are Mulch either one.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 479, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 466, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Town players do anti-shit all the time. Right, Sergtacos?
Not all the time but yeah xD lmao our newbie game. jesus christ that game was fucking awful.
So why are you still voting me?

It's not anti town but today should be to lynch scum. Not a policy lynch.
Amrock#3784
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Havo »

Anti-Town is the same as Scum in my Book.

Since you need clarification.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:47 am

Don't you think that if the Miller is part of your "faction" (alignment. it's weird that the word faction would be used here.), you'll still get regular results regardless? It's a Miller. Now do you see why your claim does not make sense?

"Not all the time but yeah xD lmao our newbie game. jesus christ that game was fucking awful."
Not really. It wasn't awful. You just got played, boi.

"I'll start game solving in 3 days,

You don't get to tell me how to play, you are Mulch either one."
Really? You'll start gamesolving in 3 days when there's sure to be 30 pages more of this thread based on how we're going about it in 48 hours? So isn't sharing information to the town an anti-town action then? I'm not telling you how to play. However, there's a mandate on how to play as town and you're not doing a good job at it. The fact that you're calling for a Mulch lynch for anti-town action is frankly hilarious when you're terribly anti-town (and most probably scum) yourself.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 483, Havo wrote:Anti-Town is the same as Scum in my Book.

Since you need clarification.
So, you don't think I'm scum?

(Pssst- I'm not anti town either)
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 468, Mulch wrote:
In post 465, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 449, Mulch wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

Havo had a wagon. Havo, to
diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
This is about me, not him.
Do you still scumread me now that I've explained my actions?
I still think you're scum. I mean don't get me wrong I can see your side of perspective but I believe it is wrong. Why would a scum hardclaim COP on D1? Like that is a huge risk to gamble. Don't think Havo would do that, unless he really is scum then that was a stupid play to make.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Havo »

In post 484, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Don't you think that if the Miller is part of your "faction" (alignment. it's weird that the word faction would be used here.), you'll still get regular results regardless? It's a Miller. Now do you see why your claim does not make sense?

"Not all the time but yeah xD lmao our newbie game. jesus christ that game was fucking awful."
Not really. It wasn't awful. You just got played, boi.

"I'll start game solving in 3 days,

You don't get to tell me how to play, you are Mulch either one."
Really? You'll start gamesolving in 3 days when there's sure to be 30 pages more of this thread based on how we're going about it in 48 hours? So isn't sharing information to the town an anti-town action then? I'm not telling you how to play. However, there's a mandate on how to play as town and you're not doing a good job at it. The fact that you're calling for a Mulch lynch for anti-town action is frankly hilarious when you're terribly anti-town (and most probably scum) yourself.
Learn how to use quotes FFS.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:49 am

Havo is a lost cause and let's not clutter the thread when he's so easy to sort D2. Tonight, I'll sort Sergtacos and Mulch and anyone else I can scoop and vote someone else.

"Learn how to use quotes FFS."

Ah. Don't tell me how to play this game.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 486, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 468, Mulch wrote:
In post 465, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 449, Mulch wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

Havo had a wagon. Havo, to
diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
This is about me, not him.
Do you still scumread me now that I've explained my actions?
I still think you're scum. I mean don't get me wrong I can see your side of perspective but I believe it is wrong. Why would a scum hardclaim COP on D1? Like that is a huge risk to gamble. Don't think Havo would do that, unless he really is scum then that was a stupid play to make.
Why am I scum if you can see my perspective?
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 477, humaneatingmonkey wrote:"He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed."

"I'm not hinting that it's happening right now" could be WIFOM ;) xD

I'm putting you on my null's list right now.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 482, Mulch wrote:

Read my ISO why I'm voting you. It's not because you're anti town, its your scummy behavior.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 488, humaneatingmonkey wrote: "Learn how to use quotes FFS."

Ah. Don't tell me how to play this game.
LMFAO
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 491, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 482, Mulch wrote:

Read my ISO why I'm voting you. It's not because you're anti town, its your scummy behavior.
What scummy behavior?
Amrock#3784
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Serg, read into Havo's claim and think real hard. Does it make sense? Inherently—as in setup speculation. Tell me what you think about that. Next, is he consistent with what he sees as scummy and his behavior? Tell me what you think about that, too. Next, do you think it makes more sense that Mulch is scum vs any other players in this thread? If Mulch is the lesser option, then why are you not picking that person? Tell me what you think about that, too. Me? I suggest you follow my strategy on how to sort Havo. Find someone else to look at. I don't think Mulch is logically scummy if he's pushing for CopHavo's lynch this openly. If you believe Havo's claim, the job is done for scum. They flipped a PR role. The scum you're looking for is likely outside of Havo's wagon.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Mulch, don't tunnel Havo. We've obviously got the scum content from him. I think that it's safer to sort him at D2. Go prod someone else. I'm reading the thread right now and I'm curious to what Blue has to say about everything so far.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 495, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, don't tunnel Havo. We've obviously got the scum content from him. I think that it's safer to sort him at D2. Go prod someone else. I'm reading the thread right now and I'm curious to what Blue has to say about everything so far.
You mean 2 post Blue? Yeah, good luck with that.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 484, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Don't you think that if the Miller is part of your "faction" (alignment. it's weird that the word faction would be used here.), you'll still get regular results regardless? It's a Miller. Now do you see why your claim does not make sense?
No, I still get a guilty on the Miller. Would show up as Not Town.

It's like I said earlier. The Miller is the fly in the ointment. Otherwise I would have just been a reg Cop.

I got confirmation on that.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 497, Havo wrote:

It's like I said earlier. The Miller is the fly in the ointment. Otherwise I would have just been a reg Cop.

But ... that makes me town because if I was scum you'd get no result ...
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 498, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 497, Havo wrote:

But ... that makes me town because if I was scum you'd get no result ...
Yes as long as U R a town Miller.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”