What annoys you in mafia posts RULESET PAGE 2

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 11, Errantparabola wrote:edit: I also dislike it when people quote a whole big post, and then respond to one specific part of the post. Just quote the part you're responding to.
I hate that so much bro. I'm trying to be concise as possible, yet these people just reply to a gigantic quote. :igmeou:
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I dislike PL's heavily too. I can't think of anything else that annoys me. I guess I forgot.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Statusquo I am interested in playing your game. What is defined as 'too long' and as 'too short' in your mind?

What about posts addressing a player by asking a question about their posts? I don't expect that to be longer than a sentence. :?:
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 54, Something_Smart wrote:And the situation described in the first P.S. would be especially annoying if general activity is relatively low. It's frustrating enough waiting for people to post and not seeing anything, but it would be even more so if you weren't allowed to post either.
I agree. I may also become harder to read as I play in the moment, instead of 'filtering' my posts. I only filter my posts as scum. This will be a challenge and let's see how it goes, maybe it can make us all better. Hopefully.

I will tell you what will happen with me. I'll make my first post and review constantly. Then I'll brood over the fact I can only make one post, then my energy and thirst for blood will rise and that will fill into a pipe and the pipe will be closed and then at one point it will BURST.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

True Plotinus I might do that.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”