Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 40
  • Lil Uzi Vert
    - 3 ( osuka, Purple Nurple, Nahdia )
    L- 2

JaeReed
    ------ 1 ( Lil Uzi Vert )
    L- 4

Osuka
    -------- 1 ( Impoetic )
    L- 4

MathBlade
    ---- 1 ( JaeReed )
    L- 3

Not Voting
    -- 3 ( Garrybote, Nahdia, Lil Uzi Vert, MathBlade )
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch

#
#
#
#
#
#
#############
|
[
%
]
[/center][/b][/i]
FOS COUNT 2 . 40
  • Lil Uzi Vert
    - 2 ( Purple Nurple, MathBlade )
    Garrybote
    ---- 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    JaeReed
    ------ 1 ( MathBlade )

Not FoS'ing
    -- 6 ( Garrybote, Impoetic, Nahdia, Lil Uzi Vert, JaeReed, osuka )
Days Remaining Without Lynching
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 929, JaeReed wrote:
In post 928, MathBlade wrote:Reading twice is fun.

Mastina/Eddie -- if you could ...

Mason
Cop check
Vig Kill

Blanks fill
Why are you doing this when you're down on record as scum in mastina's own game as saying this is incredibly anti town?
In post 930, MathBlade wrote:???

Sources needed

Lack of context

Your pants smell like burning fire

Memory fail

No harm here to be found role already claimed?

Confused I am?
In post 933, MathBlade wrote:
Challenge BaeReed

Finally can talk normally

That challenge was antitown as it caused PR spew.

In this case Mastina/Eddie are already outed.

You're intentionally hunting for things that make your case rather than making it.

You or me.
In post 934, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: BaeReed

Enough shutting down communication when as it is most days I can't even fucking talk without being abstract.

You can eat rope.
Quoting these so y'all can see how Math is caught scum.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Baby you're cheating on me with mafia.

:P
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

(But, yes. I can confirm. Both as their girlfriend. And as the person who just played in Aristophanes's UPick. That I received Jae's breadcrumb with crystal clarity and knew
exactly
what it meant.)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

They pissed me off. -.-
What do you think about Math's thing?
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 970, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Maybe scum are in panic mode and are now trying to figure out how to spin this?
I'd say it's distinctly possible!

...If Mathblade is said scum who was confused as to why the fuck their gladiate got redirected to their partner.

But Mathblade's only possible scum (and honestly is probably town even though they are going to singlehandedly lose the game for the town by casting suspicion on slots like JaeReed).

You on the other hand are pretty much definitely scum, sooooooooooo...
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 971, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm town, you're town. Gerry has tonight to confirm himself. We lynch in the others.
(^This in particular tells me Mathblade's town.)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 984, gerryoat wrote:no im saying as in why would i be a cop if he's a redirector, you're asecteitc, purple is RBer. and who knows what the others are.
Easy answer there!

Alisae likes to give town roles to scum and scum roles to town.
Your cop does nothing for town.
Your cop looks town for scum.

So, free towncred.

Exactly the fucking point I made against you pages ago but NOOOOOOO. We have to lynch elsewhere first before in spite of it being obvious we stopped the kill by blocking you.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

JaeReed is a nexus--not a possible source of a kill failure.
Mathblade is a universal backup--not a possible source of a kill failure.
LUV has claimed ascetic tracker--not a possible source of a kill failure.
gerryoat has claimed public cop--not a possible source of a kill failure.
None of these players can be Jill since we know Jill's role and Jill's role fits none of these descriptions. What we DO know about Jill is that she's macho and thus she can't be saved from death--and thus, one of the players in Nahdia/osuka/Impoetic cannot be a possible source of a kill failure.

Basically, nobody has claimed ANY source WHATSOEVER for the kill failure.
Except for us.
With our claim of blocking gerryoat.

And yet people are still insisting we can't lynch the scumfuck, so we're partner hunting even though that is less likely to hit scum.

And yes I'm salty as fuck about that because you're saying "let him prove his role!" when proving his role won't prove his alignment and you're prioritizing role over play, when gerry's play here is 100% his scumgame so he really SHOULD be the lynch.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1004, JaeReed wrote:What do you think about Math's thing?
Possible scum but not guaranteed scum especially if LUV is scum.

I really want to lynch gerryoat today.

I'm lynching LUV as a compromise because we can't block him and if we're forbidden from blocking gerry this is the best we've got. (I mean I
guess
I could change our block target from osuka to Mathblade but I honestly don't think it makes a difference?)

But really I'm just salty as fuck that gerry is basically waltzing over everyone as a scumfuck off of his role alone because people think of the public cop and are like "lol let's let it live even though we have strong evidence heavily damning the slot as scum".
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

You know what, fuck this shit.

Between Eddie Cane and I we'll be active enough to vote anyone we need to who isn't off-limits. (My off-limits lynches: JaeReed and Impoetic. Anyone else is fair game, though Nahdia's the closest to being off of my could-do list in that I would never willingly wagon them and only include them as a deadline emergency option and even there I'm considering excluding them and just saying fuck it they're town.)

But.

VOTE: gerryoat.
I'm sick of letting this scumfuck live.
And I'll go tell you why in no uncertain terms next post.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1009, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1004, JaeReed wrote:What do you think about Math's thing?
Possible scum but not guaranteed scum especially if LUV is scum.

I really want to lynch gerryoat today.

I'm lynching LUV as a compromise because we can't block him and if we're forbidden from blocking gerry this is the best we've got. (I mean I
guess
I could change our block target from osuka to Mathblade but I honestly don't think it makes a difference?)

But really I'm just salty as fuck that gerry is basically waltzing over everyone as a scumfuck off of his role alone because people think of the public cop and are like "lol let's let it live even though we have strong evidence heavily damning the slot as scum".
That would mean MathBlade as town did something they personally consider really fucking antitown and that's why they did it as scum.
Then refused to look at my reasonings and sources and actually even TRY to explain them.
I really really really struggle to see Math as town doing that. Ever. Math as town tries to not give scum too much fucking information and they just tried to fish it out of you and that's why I feel so strongly about this.

Think Math is buddying LUV if they're scum here.

I'm conflicted on a few things though.
Like why scum!Math would gladiate me of all people, because I'm not sure scum!Math thinks in any world they get a mislynch off on me here over just getting themselves lynched? I think Math makes the most sense in a scum world with you, where Math would have been aware I was a nexus and was hoping it'd be redirected to someone else, but it's just a super risky play for scum!Math and I don't know if that's either of your styles? I mean in a situation where Math's gladiate got changed to you there, you'd both be aware there's no towncred to be gained from that bus, so you'd have to either push a no lynch or just... lose a partner. It's possible but I don't think it's probable.
LUV showed signs of being an absolute fucking asshole which is ironically enough what I look for as his town game when he suggested me not being around was a scum thing instead of just...not being around. Like I wouldn't have even shown up as being online and that's not fucking hard to fact check. Think his tunnel on me is disingenuous though and especially so given the conflict in claims and his reaction to them and the fact that he hasn't misread me before so he's actually full of shit with his scumread imo. Like he has correctly townread me when I've been town playing lynchbait. He has correctly townread me when I've been town playing obvtown. He has correctly townread me when I've been town pushing on him in the past, and he's correctly SCUMREAD me when I was scum. So why suddenly can he not read me?

I'm paranoid of you and gerry because you're both holding cop out reads of me and I hesitate to bring this into the thread too much because of the way you're getting pushed and I don't want anyone to think I'm willing to vote you because I'm not. I think one of the people with a cop out townread on me has to be mafia though. So that's in {purple, gerry, impoetic} and I think one of the people with an absolute bullshit scumread on me has to be mafia, which is {LUV, Math}.
I think there's an outside chance of Math trying to save a scum!LUV but it's so marginal that I'd probably not go there.
There's a possibility of either LUV or Math being town but not both, I think.
I think out of the people with too easy of a townread on me, I hate the "emotional" thing because I don't feel like I did get emotional that early but I also think if you were mafia with Impo she wouldn't sheep your reasoning like that, you certainly wouldn't tell her to I think? I also think if you were mafia it would point more to Impo being your designated pocket, rather than a partner. Your burden of proficiency earlier on makes a little more sense to me by this stage, though, and I kinda buy the way you reacted to my FoS as being town!you moreso than scum!you, but i am really concerned about the static reads but I know you do that as town when you're super sure on something as well or people don't give you much reason to change your mind but if you could talk to me about your MathBlade read in relation to mine I would really really like that, I think.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

WHY GERRYOAT SHOULD DIE
:
(and you're idiots to think otherwise)

FIRST POINT
: We have a guilty.

FACT. This game features a mafia nightkill, which triggers and resolves at the end of a day.
FACT. In spite of this game featuring a mafia nightkill which triggers and resolves at the end of a day, no kill happened at the end of day one.
FACT. Purple Nurple--that's us--claimed to have blocked gerryoat N1. We're on record saying our block can block the mafia's nightkill.
FACT. There are only three unclaimed slots in the game. One of them is Jill. Jill's powers are publicly known and thus cannot be the source of a failed nightkill. As a result, there are only two possible slots who could have anything responsible for a failed nightkill.
FACT. No slot other than ours has come forward with a statement indicating they believe it's possible they were the source of the failed death instead of us.

CONCLUSION: Seriously. Shut the fuck up about "but it's not a guilty because other roles could have caused a failure!". Other roles have been revealed, and shown to NOT have been possible as being the source of the failure. In short, if there were an outside source that'd have foiled the kill, by now they'd have claimed it and explained why they think our guilty isn't a guilty. No such thing has occurred nor will it because it doesn't exist.

Our guilty is a fucking guilty. Nobody has stepped forward with any claim otherwise, except for a hypothetical "well it's not me but it could be someone else". Who the fuck is said someone else, hmm? Hmm? Yeah. My point exactly.

SECOND POINT
: gerryoat's role is not proven to be a cop.
While we know gerryoat's role is an investigative, who's to say gerryoat isn't a public rolecop? Or for that matter. Who's to say that gerryoat's role is ungated? gerryoat could, for instance, be a JOAT with a public cop investigation as one of his powers and we'd be none the wiser if not for gerryoat claiming. So while this lie would be revealed the next day, it is something to keep in mind--gerryoat's word isn't gospel.

THIRD POINT
: gerryoat's role is of more utility to scum than town.

This is a point gerryoat ironically enough made himself. We have our roleblock. We have LUV's ascetic. We have JaeReed's Nexus. All of these significantly reduce the power potential of the public cop. They also allow for gerryoat's role to be revealed, and yet showing results which aren't useful. This, not including the significant chance of gerryoat targeting the nightkill regardless of his alignment. (See below for that.)

It's not a strong town role. But it IS a strong scum role, because it gives the scum a provable role which sounds really, really, really really town and gives an excuse for gerryoat to live longer. As in. Like literally EXACTLY THE FUCKING ARGUMENTS BEING MADE NOW: "Oh gerryoat is a cop let's let him live longer so he can give us more useful results!". That's reason for scum to have the role.

FOURTH POINT
: gerryoat's target is not guaranteed to survive.
Okay so maybe he's a public cop. Maybe he genuinely uses his power and his target is town and revealed as such. Only...WHOOPS LOL TARGET WAS THE NIGHTKILL. What then? You've got the information that gerryoat's role is real, which is only marginally more than what we've got. You gain nothing more from it. So holding out for an investigation which MIGHT NOT EVEN COME is just pointless.

FIFTH POINT
: gerryoat's not guaranteed to have his action succeed.
If the scum have any sort of redirection or roleblocking power (neither of which is infeasible for them to have), then LOL WHOOPS INVESTIGATION FAILED NOW WHAT. Now admittedly, it would be unusual for scum to cause a scum action to fail, but it is not that difficult to orchestrate especially depending on partners. (For instance, the easiest way for scum to orchestrate the cop failing is gerryoat to cop a scum ascetic LUV but I digress.)

SIXTH POINT
: Role != Alignment.
gerryoat's role is not guaranteed to be town. It simply isn't. "But why give the mafia a cop role?" is a thing only amateurs ask. This is a fucking role madness game run by a moderator who is on nearly-Varsoon levels of crazy. Role has NOTHING to do with alignment. Alisae is almost as strong of a proponent of this idea as I am, and this is easily researched and shown to be true. You can find it in Alisae's past games as a player and in Alisae's past modded games. Speaking of which, that brings me to my next point.

SEVENTH POINT
: Moderator meta.
Alisae has a PROVEN KNOWN TRACK RECORD of giving town-sounding roles to scum. Seriously. I can't emphasize this enough. JUST BECAUSE
YOU PERSONALLY
DON'T SEE THE POINT IN GIVING SCUM A TOWN-SOUNDING ROLE DOESN'T MEAN ALISAE WON'T. When you do setup speculation, you need to think how THE FUCKING MODERATOR thinks, not how YOU PERSONALLY think. And I've been exposed to Alisae's thoughts intimately on game design--as a reviewer, as a player, as eir moderator. A public-cop is right up the alley for a scum role Alisae would give.

EIGHTH POINT
: Player meta.
Seriously this is gerryoat's scumgame. Iso gerryoat. Tell me. What the fuck in there is even remotely town? gerryoat is doing nothing while giving the illusion of having done something. In this recent Mathblade/JaeReed debacle, gerryoat is coasting on oneliners and the like, not taking any stance at all. (Which incidentally is one reason I think Mathblade is town.) You can also pay attention to when gerryoat is giving "content". When gerryoat's life was in danger, gerryoat was trying to save himself and produced stuff. The
moment
that pressure faded away, he also faded into the background. He's done no real scumhunting.

I GET THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO LYNCH A PR.

I get that you are afraid to lynch a cop, even.
To lynch a player who you think can make a difference.

But I'm telling you.
gerryoat won't make a difference this game. I guarantee you he won't.
Not by play. Not by role. You're giving him a pass and you absolutely shouldn't be.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Err...let me fix that.

WHY GERRYOAT SHOULD DIE
:

FIRST POINT

FACT. This game features a mafia nightkill, which triggers and resolves at the end of a day.
FACT. In spite of this game featuring a mafia nightkill which triggers and resolves at the end of a day, no kill happened at the end of day one.
FACT. Purple Nurple--that's us--claimed to have blocked gerryoat N1. We're on record saying our block can block the mafia's nightkill.
FACT. There are only three unclaimed slots in the game. One of them is Jill. Jill's powers are publicly known and thus cannot be the source of a failed nightkill. As a result, there are only two possible slots who could have anything responsible for a failed nightkill.
FACT. No slot other than ours has come forward with a statement indicating they believe it's possible they were the source of the failed death instead of us.

CONCLUSION: Seriously. Shut the fuck up about "but it's not a guilty because other roles could have caused a failure!". Other roles have been revealed, and shown to NOT have been possible as being the source of the failure. In short, if there were an outside source that'd have foiled the kill, by now they'd have claimed it and explained why they think our guilty isn't a guilty. No such thing has occurred nor will it because it doesn't exist.

Our guilty is a fucking guilty. Nobody has stepped forward with any claim otherwise, except for a hypothetical "well it's not me but it could be someone else". Who the fuck is said someone else, hmm? Hmm? Yeah. My point exactly.

SECOND POINT
While we know gerryoat's role is an investigative, who's to say gerryoat isn't a public rolecop? Or for that matter. Who's to say that gerryoat's role is ungated? gerryoat could, for instance, be a JOAT with a public cop investigation as one of his powers and we'd be none the wiser if not for gerryoat claiming. So while this lie would be revealed the next day, it is something to keep in mind--gerryoat's word isn't gospel.

THIRD POINT

This is a point gerryoat ironically enough made himself. We have our roleblock. We have LUV's ascetic. We have JaeReed's Nexus. All of these significantly reduce the power potential of the public cop. They also allow for gerryoat's role to be revealed, and yet showing results which aren't useful. This, not including the significant chance of gerryoat targeting the nightkill regardless of his alignment. (See below for that.)

It's not a strong town role. But it IS a strong scum role, because it gives the scum a provable role which sounds really, really, really really town and gives an excuse for gerryoat to live longer. As in. Like literally EXACTLY THE FUCKING ARGUMENTS BEING MADE NOW: "Oh gerryoat is a cop let's let him live longer so he can give us more useful results!". That's reason for scum to have the role.

FOURTH POINT
Okay so maybe he's a public cop. Maybe he genuinely uses his power and his target is town and revealed as such. Only...WHOOPS LOL TARGET WAS THE NIGHTKILL. What then? You've got the information that gerryoat's role is real, which is only marginally more than what we've got. You gain nothing more from it. So holding out for an investigation which MIGHT NOT EVEN COME is just pointless.

FIFTH POINT
If the scum have any sort of redirection or roleblocking power (neither of which is infeasible for them to have), then LOL WHOOPS INVESTIGATION FAILED NOW WHAT. Now admittedly, it would be unusual for scum to cause a scum action to fail, but it is not that difficult to orchestrate especially depending on partners. (For instance, the easiest way for scum to orchestrate the cop failing is gerryoat to cop a scum ascetic LUV but I digress.)

SIXTH POINT
gerryoat's role is not guaranteed to be town. It simply isn't. "But why give the mafia a cop role?" is a thing only amateurs ask. This is a fucking role madness game run by a moderator who is on nearly-Varsoon levels of crazy. Role has NOTHING to do with alignment. Alisae is almost as strong of a proponent of this idea as I am, and this is easily researched and shown to be true. You can find it in Alisae's past games as a player and in Alisae's past modded games. Speaking of which, that brings me to my next point.

SEVENTH POINT
Alisae has a PROVEN KNOWN TRACK RECORD of giving town-sounding roles to scum. Seriously. I can't emphasize this enough. JUST BECAUSE
YOU PERSONALLY
DON'T SEE THE POINT IN GIVING SCUM A TOWN-SOUNDING ROLE DOESN'T MEAN ALISAE WON'T. When you do setup speculation, you need to think how THE FUCKING MODERATOR thinks, not how YOU PERSONALLY think. And I've been exposed to Alisae's thoughts intimately on game design--as a reviewer, as a player, as eir moderator. A public-cop is right up the alley for a scum role Alisae would give.

EIGHTH POINT
Seriously this is gerryoat's scumgame. Iso gerryoat. Tell me. What the fuck in there is even remotely town? gerryoat is doing nothing while giving the illusion of having done something. In this recent Mathblade/JaeReed debacle, gerryoat is coasting on oneliners and the like, not taking any stance at all. (Which incidentally is one reason I think Mathblade is town.) You can also pay attention to when gerryoat is giving "content". When gerryoat's life was in danger, gerryoat was trying to save himself and produced stuff. The
moment
that pressure faded away, he also faded into the background. He's done no real scumhunting.

But I'm telling you.
Not by play. Not by role. You're giving him a pass and you absolutely shouldn't be.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

...Third time's the charm?

WHY GERRYOAT SHOULD DIE
:

FIRST POINT

SECOND POINT

THIRD POINT

FOURTH POINT

FIFTH POINT

SIXTH POINT

SEVENTH POINT
YOU PERSONALLY

EIGHTH POINT
moment

But I'm telling you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Babe you forgot about the deadline and what that fixing of posts would do to it....
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1015, JaeReed wrote:Babe you forgot about the deadline and what that fixing of posts would do to it....
Alisae would be a cruel bitch to hold fixing posts as a strike against me.

The whole POINT of a deadline battery is that it uses more subjective metrics.
Subjective
, not objective. Meaning, "not set in stone absolute" (objective), but rather, "flexible and subject to moderator judgement" (subjective). And there's also meant to be inherent in the process, a judgement of intent. The intent behind my triple-post was not spam, nor redundancy. So that should be reflected accurately.

Honestly this post I'm making right now would be more reason to make it move down since it contains no game content. Even that's not hard to overcome, I just have to think of something to put here. And to be honest I don't have that much other than that I am town I read you as town and I don't really have any better words to describe other than that I am town and that gerry is just a scumfuck here and that we really really really should be lynching him here because seriously there's no other source for the failed kill and he's also just being obvscum all over the thread.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1005, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 970, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Maybe scum are in panic mode and are now trying to figure out how to spin this?
I'd say it's distinctly possible!

...If Mathblade is said scum who was confused as to why the fuck their gladiate got redirected to their partner.

But Mathblade's only possible scum (and honestly is probably town even though they are going to singlehandedly lose the game for the town by casting suspicion on slots like JaeReed).

You on the other hand are pretty much definitely scum, sooooooooooo...
I'm town you.. :igmeou:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In regards to activity Jae, I'm talking about yours as a whole recently as well as Purple's. Everyone not me and Gerry really.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Like I said before, it's an unnesscary gamble for scum Gerry to make when you consider how the end of Day 1 went. Very possible he could already have thought he was in
good enough standing
with the reach of the case on him and the mislynching of Ari's slot.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Jae is again distorting or lying about meta.

Not including the games I've played with them on the Scott and Ramona hydra, I've only played 3 games with them. Civ and two Mini Normals. All not recorded so I can't link but Civ is the only time I've read Jae correctly. One of the Normals I was lynched Day 1 and didn't get a chance to give final reads and the other one I had no read on Jae and was nightkilled Night 3.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I've only played 2 games with them on the Scott and Ramona hydra. For Us and Yume's uPick. I believe me and Chickadee initially had doubts on NMS hydra in For Us and I didn't share any town reads all of my time alive in Yume's uPick.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Listen Jae, please stop lying about meta. I will pull up the recipets if I have to. If you think I play a certain way that's fine. Just know not to push it as fact because you're most likely wrong.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There's no scum motivation for Math to come in and try to save me. Their slot is/was town read for god knows what and I was at L-1 I believe when they subbed in. Easier and more likely scum claim to have caught up and come up with some BS to declare intent to hammer.

I don't know what to make of the Fuck, Kill, Marry thing but I think Jae keeping Math as a possibility is scummy despite of that. Math showing an effort to try to sort they best way the could under the post restriction to talk normally ASAP bleeds town to me. They probably acted on a gut read on Jae.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 977, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 975, gerryoat wrote:also its pretty obvious jae is a redirector of some sort.
Yeah the silence is pretty telling here.
you're really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
really really really really really
bad at this time game.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”