Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1073, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Doesn't explain how it conveniently redirected to me though.
it was a bit convenient but, w/e
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1049, Purple Nurple wrote:ahh I missed playing with math /s

math/gerry make sense to you jae?
Yeah this is maths scum game. Their posts on that page nailed that coffin.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Impoetic »

wait the votes are suddenly split with a low battery and I haven't caught up yet omg help
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Impoetic »

OK i don't know maybe i was wrong on jaereed being town. I think if Luv is town he might be right. Otherwise I think it's an unlikely team. If jae and nahdia are both scum, though, then they're playing an interesting game here. Not that I'd put it past them exactly, but that doesn't make it probable in and of itself, and i think it's a bad idea to lynch Jaereed today just as it's a bad idea to lynch Gerry. Also, too many roleclaims for d2. This is overwhelming :\
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Intent to gladiate JaeReed again

Still at work gonna be a late night. Want to see if it redirects to LUV again. I doubt it.

Either way I am gonna get that battery up to hash things out.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:29 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1020, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Jae is again distorting or lying about meta.

Not including the games I've played with them on the Scott and Ramona hydra, I've only played 3 games with them. Civ and two Mini Normals. All not recorded so I can't link but Civ is the only time I've read Jae correctly. One of the Normals I was lynched Day 1 and didn't get a chance to give final reads and the other one I had no read on Jae and was nightkilled Night 3.
No.

I played with you in Firework where you successfully saw I was town and gave a tr on me while you were getting lynched D1.
You saw I was town in Questionable Content when we were town together.
drealmerz game I don't remember if you had a read on me, I think you died fairly early into it and I was a lurkfuck though since civ was running alongside it. I actually keep forgetting that technically I played in that.
Civ you correctly scumread me and tunneled tf out of me.
For Us you correctly townread me.
Elemental Trinity iirc you townread me and scumread math despite me scumreading you.
Cutsie upick I'm pretty sure you were townreading me before you got shot.

Literally the only one here that could come close to "I don't always correctly read you" is drealm's game.
So no, the one lying? That would be you.
Because regardless of my alignment I'm not going to push something like that unless I believe it to be true. See: my creature!town meta case in civ.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1078, Impoetic wrote:OK i don't know maybe i was wrong on jaereed being town. I think if Luv is town he might be right. Otherwise I think it's an unlikely team. If jae and nahdia are both scum, though, then they're playing an interesting game here. Not that I'd put it past them exactly, but that doesn't make it probable in and of itself, and i think it's a bad idea to lynch Jaereed today just as it's a bad idea to lynch Gerry. Also, too many roleclaims for d2. This is overwhelming :\
Fuck off. You know well and fucking good this is outside my scum range by a fucking mile.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 am

Post by JaeReed »

I'm sick of the bullshit shading going on here. One of you are CALLING ME A FUCKING LIAR WHEN YOU KNOW BETTER. If you're town pull your head out of your fucking ass.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1067, MathBlade wrote:And the argument we have for lynching LUV is unclaimed ascetic...

The argument for BaeReed is unclaimed redirector of massive fuckery

I don't buy BaeReed is a nexus of unknown redirection. I may just gladiate them after work again.
Why not? Is there a reason? What if they're claiming it as scum? And if you don't buy it, you can make them flavor claim. I know my flavor matches my abilities, and what's-her-name main character's abilities looked like they matched, so I think making someone flavor claim is a good hint towards whether their abilities are real. Yeah they can fake it, but that risks CCs and would take effort. Am I missing anything here?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Flavor claim BaeReed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am

Post by JaeReed »

Math continues to deliberately obfuscate what cases are.

The push on LUV's ascetic claim is because it's too much negative utility for town for him to be town. There was nothing about it being unclaimed. I don't give a shit when it's claimed, I give a shit how it's claimed and whether it fits my knowledge of the setup.

My push on Math wasn't "night and day meta", it's "math clearly believes this thing is antitown as per what they VERY RECENTLY SAID and yet they are trying to get that to happen here". A town math doesn't do something they personally consider to be anti town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1081, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1078, Impoetic wrote:OK i don't know maybe i was wrong on jaereed being town. I think if Luv is town he might be right. Otherwise I think it's an unlikely team. If jae and nahdia are both scum, though, then they're playing an interesting game here. Not that I'd put it past them exactly, but that doesn't make it probable in and of itself, and i think it's a bad idea to lynch Jaereed today just as it's a bad idea to lynch Gerry. Also, too many roleclaims for d2. This is overwhelming :\
Fuck off. You know well and fucking good this is outside my scum range by a fucking mile.
I stated haven't read most of the recent pages, and it's been a while since the earlier ones so I started to doubt your alignment. LUV reads as towny to me on a base level, and I think he knows your play better than I do because I've played barely any games on here -- all of which were quite a while ago -- and have mostly interacted with you outside of them. Yes, I know something of your play from what you've told me, but that doesn't mean I know where the exact cut-off points are or that I know what exactly it looks like as each alignment. I'm surprised you reacted so strongly to that but I guess it's reassuring. Refresh me on what you think of Nahdia, if that wasn't mentioned in the pages I have yet to read?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

Also, any objection to the flavor claim request?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1084, MathBlade wrote:Flavor claim BaeReed.
I'm not claiming shit when mafia want me to.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Impoetic »

JaeReed, am I mafia, and is there any reason not to talk about your flavor if it will boost your credibility here? You don't have to claim everything about your role, just the part pertaining to the abilities you've already outed.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1085, JaeReed wrote:Math continues to deliberately obfuscate what cases are.

The push on LUV's ascetic claim is because it's too much negative utility for town for him to be town. There was nothing about it being unclaimed. I don't give a shit when it's claimed, I give a shit how it's claimed and whether it fits my knowledge of the setup.

My push on Math wasn't "night and day meta", it's "math clearly believes this thing is antitown as per what they VERY RECENTLY SAID and yet they are trying to get that to happen here". A town math doesn't do something they personally consider to be anti town.
Nexus more anti utility to Town for you to be Town.

Play > role.

Rinse wash repeat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1087, Impoetic wrote:Also, any objection to the flavor claim request?
Yes.
For the reason you said yourself. It hints to what my other ability is.

And nahdia has been town since the wall about struggling to get reads they feel confident in.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

(I don't really see a reason you would fakeclaim nexus as a scumhunting tactic but if you are i'm sorry for not getting caught up first or just being stupid)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1080, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1020, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Jae is again distorting or lying about meta.

Not including the games I've played with them on the Scott and Ramona hydra, I've only played 3 games with them. Civ and two Mini Normals. All not recorded so I can't link but Civ is the only time I've read Jae correctly. One of the Normals I was lynched Day 1 and didn't get a chance to give final reads and the other one I had no read on Jae and was nightkilled Night 3.
No.

I played with you in Firework where you successfully saw I was town and gave a tr on me while you were getting lynched D1.
You saw I was town in Questionable Content when we were town together.
drealmerz game I don't remember if you had a read on me, I think you died fairly early into it and I was a lurkfuck though since civ was running alongside it. I actually keep forgetting that technically I played in that.
Civ you correctly scumread me and tunneled tf out of me.
For Us you correctly townread me.
Elemental Trinity iirc you townread me and scumread math despite me scumreading you.
Cutsie upick I'm pretty sure you were townreading me before you got shot.

Literally the only one here that could come close to "I don't always correctly read you" is drealm's game.
So no, the one lying? That would be you.
Because regardless of my alignment I'm not going to push something like that unless I believe it to be true. See: my creature!town meta case in civ.
I forgot about Questionable so I give you that but no I did not town read you in Elemental since you were also pushing the same shit Math was in that game.

Me and Chick did not town read you and Mastina until Gin's slot flipped. I didn't state any town reads in Yume's uPick. You're either confusing me with Chick or my thoughts from the dead thread. The former impossible because Chick barely got to play.

You're blatantly lying about 4 games. The above 3 and dreal.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This setup is confirmed bastard. I'm sure the mod and the reviewer aimed for balance, doesn't mean they got it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

My flavour matches my role. Claim yours or get lynched Jae.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1091, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1087, Impoetic wrote:Also, any objection to the flavor claim request?
Yes.
For the reason you said yourself. It hints to what my other ability is.

And nahdia has been town since the wall about struggling to get reads they feel confident in.
OK. I don't really feel like claiming one part of it will make the rest of it too obvious, but I guess that's possible.

@Math: So... if nexus is more antitown than protown, why are you doubting the role itself? I mean I don't know why they'd claim it as scum yet, since I still haven't caught up at all, but if there is one, it makes more sense than claiming fakeclaiming an antitown role like that as something else. still seems like they'd have the role as scum anyway which makes the "I don't buy it" weird
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Impoetic »

If nexus is an antitown role, why is the possibility of a fakeclaim even a consideration? They could easily claim a townier role for almost any purpose I can think of (correct me if I'm wrong!), and if it's a scummy role then proving they have it doesn't help if you're trying to determine whether they're town or not.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1089, Impoetic wrote:JaeReed, am I mafia, and is there any reason not to talk about your flavor if it will boost your credibility here? You don't have to claim everything about your role, just the part pertaining to the abilities you've already outed.
Honestly I don't fucking know. The last time you shaded me when I was this far out of my scum range you were mafia which squicks me out as far as your alignment goes but math is 100% scum here and I've given my case on that. I'm willing to table you given the other part of my role and mastina's townread but not if you're going to keep fucking insinuating I'm capable of lying about shit because you know better.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1097, Impoetic wrote:If nexus is an antitown role, why is the possibility of a fakeclaim even a consideration? They could easily claim a townier role for almost any purpose I can think of (correct me if I'm wrong!), and if it's a scummy role then proving they have it doesn't help if you're trying to determine whether they're town or not.
It's not about whether the claim is real or not, it's about whether they can control or not is.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”