Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1093, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1080, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1020, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Jae is again distorting or lying about meta.

Not including the games I've played with them on the Scott and Ramona hydra, I've only played 3 games with them. Civ and two Mini Normals. All not recorded so I can't link but Civ is the only time I've read Jae correctly. One of the Normals I was lynched Day 1 and didn't get a chance to give final reads and the other one I had no read on Jae and was nightkilled Night 3.
No.

I played with you in Firework where you successfully saw I was town and gave a tr on me while you were getting lynched D1.
You saw I was town in Questionable Content when we were town together.
drealmerz game I don't remember if you had a read on me, I think you died fairly early into it and I was a lurkfuck though since civ was running alongside it. I actually keep forgetting that technically I played in that.
Civ you correctly scumread me and tunneled tf out of me.
For Us you correctly townread me.
Elemental Trinity iirc you townread me and scumread math despite me scumreading you.
Cutsie upick I'm pretty sure you were townreading me before you got shot.

Literally the only one here that could come close to "I don't always correctly read you" is drealm's game.
So no, the one lying? That would be you.
Because regardless of my alignment I'm not going to push something like that unless I believe it to be true. See: my creature!town meta case in civ.
I forgot about Questionable so I give you that but no I did not town read you in Elemental since you were also pushing the same shit Math was in that game.

Me and Chick did not town read you and Mastina until Gin's slot flipped. I didn't state any town reads in Yume's uPick. You're either confusing me with Chick or my thoughts from the dead thread. The former impossible because Chick barely got to play.

You're blatantly lying about 4 games. The above 3 and dreal.
FUCK.YOU.

I DON'T FUCKING LIE YOU TWIT
I TELL THINGS AS I FUCKING REMEMBER THEM
BUT
I
DON'T
LIE
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well then you should've just stated that this is how I recall or thought how things went down :(
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1098, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1089, Impoetic wrote:JaeReed, am I mafia, and is there any reason not to talk about your flavor if it will boost your credibility here? You don't have to claim everything about your role, just the part pertaining to the abilities you've already outed.
Honestly I don't fucking know. The last time you shaded me when I was this far out of my scum range you were mafia which squicks me out as far as your alignment goes but math is 100% scum here and I've given my case on that. I'm willing to table you given the other part of my role and mastina's townread but not if you're going to keep fucking insinuating I'm capable of lying about shit because you know better.
hadn't. seen. most of your posts.

and the last i did see that made me feel confident in your alignment (until just now, that is) seemed a long time ago, so i don't remember it very well. + I've been mistaken a lot when I decide that a small number of posts are indicative of someone's alignment, esp. in forum mafia

but fine, I guess you're town. I think my doubts just then were reasonable enough from my vantage point at that particular moment, though, to not elicit so much anger.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by JaeReed »

No, I'm not claiming my flavour. You can all go to hell.
This shit is exactly why I decided this will be my last game. I'm fucking sick of people kicking me until I fucking explode when I'm town. Have You had your fun, assholes? Because one of you three are mafia who knows I'm town and genuinely upset and you're just doing it for the fun of it. That person is not playing to win con, they're playing to be a fucking dick on a personal level.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1101, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well then you should've just stated that this is how I recall or thought how things went down :(
I FUCKING DID MAKE THAT CLEAR
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No you didn't. You were stating things as if they were fact.

I don't want to argue about this anymore. If you're somehow town you need to unvote because your case is bad.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1095, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My flavour matches my role. Claim yours or get lynched Jae.
Oh? What's your flavor, then? I think the ascetic claim is more dubious than the nexus claim, at this point, if we're just talking about the abilities being real or not (which is the impression I get, and the only reason flavor helps)?

I really think jaereed's telling the truth after that little outburst of a reaction so you're right i'm pocketed, and need your help to climb out of several other pockets anyway if you're town
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

(i.e. ascetic was after someone claimed gerry was roleblocked, so it was a convenient time to claim and could change my mind on mastina if it seems extremely realistic)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because BaeReed is leveraging my scum meta and is projecting.

BaeReed will lie as little as possible and in ways that can't be caught.
I do think there is something BaeReed is lying about it and I am hoping by gladiating them again I will find it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If Math gladiates you and it gets redirected to me again, you are scum. The likelihood of it redirecting to me twice in the same Night is slim so you really need to show why that shouldn't happen.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:59 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1102, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1098, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1089, Impoetic wrote:JaeReed, am I mafia, and is there any reason not to talk about your flavor if it will boost your credibility here? You don't have to claim everything about your role, just the part pertaining to the abilities you've already outed.
Honestly I don't fucking know. The last time you shaded me when I was this far out of my scum range you were mafia which squicks me out as far as your alignment goes but math is 100% scum here and I've given my case on that. I'm willing to table you given the other part of my role and mastina's townread but not if you're going to keep fucking insinuating I'm capable of lying about shit because you know better.
hadn't. seen. most of your posts.

and the last i did see that made me feel confident in your alignment (until just now, that is) seemed a long time ago, so i don't remember it very well. + I've been mistaken a lot when I decide that a small number of posts are indicative of someone's alignment, esp. in forum mafia

but fine, I guess you're town. I think my doubts just then were reasonable enough from my vantage point at that particular moment, though, to not elicit so much anger.
Go read those pages and understand you just in a roundabout way accused me of being a liar alongside luv and math. You know better. I could handle being pissed at them but you joining in on the circle jerk actually fucking hurt.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1108, MathBlade wrote:Because BaeReed is leveraging my scum meta and is projecting.

BaeReed will lie as little as possible and in ways that can't be caught.
I do think there is something BaeReed is lying about it and I am hoping by gladiating them again I will find it.
I AM NOT FUCKING LYING
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

I also think baeReed is angry.

I do not doubt the emotion. I doubt their alignment not their feelings. They don't like not being trusted. But not claiming redirector or ascetic is bad for a reason and I don't trust you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If Math gladiates you and it gets redirected to me again, you are scum. The likelihood of it redirecting to me twice in the same Night is slim so you really need to show why that shouldn't happen.
IT.IS.RANDOM.
WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1106, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1095, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My flavour matches my role. Claim yours or get lynched Jae.
Oh? What's your flavor, then? I think the ascetic claim is more dubious than the nexus claim, at this point, if we're just talking about the abilities being real or not (which is the impression I get, and the only reason flavor helps)?

I really think jaereed's telling the truth after that little outburst of a reaction so you're right i'm pocketed, and need your help to climb out of several other pockets anyway if you're town
I'm Art von Delay. I'm confirmed ascetic because Math's gladiate got redirected to me.

I can't help you get out. I'm already drained. I hate playing town. I'm being scum read for bad or NAI reasoning. I'm not having fun. You just need to trust me.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

I wasn't really trying to accuse you of being a liar. I guess i forgot how much you avoided telling lies as scum, too, besides the AtE thing. Sorry about that. (I take it even just claiming a fake role is included?)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1113, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If Math gladiates you and it gets redirected to me again, you are scum. The likelihood of it redirecting to me twice in the same Night is slim so you really need to show why that shouldn't happen.
IT.IS.RANDOM.
If it gets redirected to me again I'm calling bullshit.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1112, MathBlade wrote:I also think baeReed is angry.

I do not doubt the emotion. I doubt their alignment not their feelings. They don't like not being trusted. But not claiming redirector or ascetic is bad for a reason and I don't trust you.
I'm angry. I'm hurt.
And you are focusing on me over LUV not claiming ascetic when I very heavily softed my nexus on D1 where he didn't.
So no you don't get to push that. You're being an ass to me for the sake of it here.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Impoetic »

OK holy fk. So math gladiated jae and jaereed redirected it to you? We know this for a fact? Like, math saw a message that gladiate was on you, but it's not on you because you're ascetic? And when/why did jae use the nexus?

The last few pages make me pretty confident jae's town so I hope you can trust
me
on that if you're town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I already explain why I didn't claim it.

There's no town motivation for you not outright claiming nexus.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1116, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
IT.IS.RANDOM.
See you're not even taking half a fucking second to think on this.
If it gets redirected to you again then it either randed you again or Ali makes the rand roll for the phase instead of per ability.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

OK jae, to clarify, was the lie I accused you of just me asking you to roleclaim, or was it your alignment? Sorry, I want to be sure.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1118, Impoetic wrote:OK holy fk. So math gladiated jae and jaereed redirected it to you? We know this for a fact? Like, math saw a message that gladiate was on you, but it's not on you because you're ascetic? And when/why did jae use the nexus?

The last few pages make me pretty confident jae's town so I hope you can trust
me
on that if you're town.
They claim it was random.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1120, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1116, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
IT.IS.RANDOM.
See you're not even taking half a fucking second to think on this.
If it gets redirected to you again then it either randed you again or Ali makes the rand roll for the phase instead of per ability.
Don't buy either. There's a phrase called too convenient.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Impoetic »

was targeting math random too? I assumed it was only the recipient of the targeted power that was random. When did the redirect happen?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”