Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1373, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1371, Impoetic wrote:shit. does mathblade actually have a posting restriction, or was that a joke?

There is so. much. stuff.
Math picked up Jordan's role, the D1 lynch. Go read it.
Yeah I was trying sorry

Like I did a doggy nose a dash and minus SE for NO :/

Until I gladiate or attempt to days suck.

I may just gladiate LUV every day so I can talk normally since LUV is ascetic.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1279, gerryoat wrote:lets just NL. i can try and clear myself. if you think im a godfather public cop then so be it
what the fuck
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

i am ignoring my gut math scum pings and i'll probably hate myself if he's scum but i want to say math's town

please lynch gerry, i think the team is {(gerry/luv)(osuka)} and this'll be the gamesolving flip. we are not no lynching and giving the mafia the kill of their choice.
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

impo i strong townread from d1, jae mastina locktowned but honestly i think theyre strong town regardless, nahdia is being an ate-y pos (love u) but i think is town. jae townread the same post myself and mastina both seperately did. math is ?able but i think they're town for ~reasons~, this is not something i've discussed with mastina.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1349, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1346, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Then you're scum putting on an act here lol
I'm highly inclined to think nahdia is town. if she was mafia why would she do this? even if say me or math were one of her partners, why would she put herself in the spotlight as she's doing.
what the fuck 2.0

do you really think mafia is incapable of putting themselves in the spotlight? because going under the radar and leaving no impression isn't widely accepted as a textbook scumtell or anything, right? oh no wait, it IS, and that's why you're saying it, and that's also why a player with 4000 games probably knows about it and would try to do the opposite. Nahdia putting themselves in the spotlight doesn't automatically make them town. NL doesn't really make sense at all.

I'm probably, maybe voting mathblade because I don't think I'm comfortable voting an investigative PR d2. I'll be ok voting you later in the game, though, because posts like these ring disingenuous.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by gerryoat »

yes i honestly believe that, idc if you scumread me for it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Impoetic »

why in the world

would we

nl
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

do you honestly believe in a micro two of our roles are cop and tracker?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by gerryoat »

also you're misrepping what i'm saying. im not saying they cant get in the spot light, but in that situation, i dont see nahdia doing it as scum
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1381, Impoetic wrote:why in the world

would we

nl
because i would be clear tomorrow and i can lead. thats all i care about lol. but math did the stupid thing, so we can lynch him. i dont wanna NL anymore cause i dont like math's response to me trying to make that deal with him
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1382, Purple Nurple wrote:do you honestly believe in a micro two of our roles are cop and tracker?
you seem to be perfectly fine with all the supposed anti-town roles. yet you cant imagine a cop and a tracker. lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by gerryoat »

im glad nahdia seems to at least TR me. if impoetic and Nahdia both were SRing me by now i would have lost my mind lol
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1385, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1382, Purple Nurple wrote:do you honestly believe in a micro two of our roles are cop and tracker?
you seem to be perfectly fine with all the supposed anti-town roles. yet you cant imagine a cop and a tracker. lol
the tracker is one of said anti town roles, ascetic. the other is nexus, which, again, a town ascetic + a town nexus is a shit ton of neg util + two semi overlapping roles (both reject actions completely).
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: gerryoat

Also might as well claim this now since gerry outed it anyway and any half competent mafia will put it all together. If he and Math are both town I'm gonna be pissed but w/e.
I'm anna.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Impoetic »

they are both basically confirmed investigatives imo. I mean, the tracker's flavor character is literally a detective. Does that make them CCs? If so it also makes one of them town and one is loud so if they live another night they will be
giving us information
. I guess that's a good point though so maybe it's worth it after all. I don't know, I'm confused. MathBlade is almost a negative utility role though, and potentially either alignment...
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1389, Impoetic wrote:
they are both basically confirmed investigatives imo. I mean, the tracker's flavor character is literally a detective. Does that make them CCs? If so it also makes one of them town and one is loud so if they live another night they will be
giving us information
. I guess that's a good point though so maybe it's worth it after all. I don't know, I'm confused. MathBlade is almost a negative utility role though, and potentially either alignment...
oh, they could both be the roles as claimed, i just doubt they're the same alignment. is it possible? absolutely! unlikely to me, but i wouldn't vote one solely for it. blocked nk, meta, other mastina blah blah we've went over 50 times, you know the drill.

honest opinion? if there's one scum in gerry and luv it is probably more likely luv. luv is not an option to lynch today though, and i'm happy to lynch gerry. honestly, i would vote mathblade too simply because he's not in our townbloc and if we're being real i don't put it past math doing some moronic town gladiate in lylo and losing the game if he's town out of ego. plus, pub cop. we 100% are not fucking no lynching, and i'd like to lynch osuka > luv > gerry > math personally (mast's is probably gerry > osuka > luv > math) but hey i don't have those options so gerry is a good bet. plus, if gerry flips town, we all get to laugh at mastina and mastina is not a weak player by any means so at absolute fucking worst it'll force her to rethink the game which is good for everyone.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

like, town having both a cop and a tracker, town having both a nexus and an ascetic. i guess they almost balance each other out...? honestly fuck my brain its too late i need to get mastina to spec she's better than me,
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 46
  • Garrybote
    -- 3 ( MathBlade, Purple Nurple, JaeReed )
    L- 2

MathBlade
    -- 2 ( Nahdia, Garrybote )
    L- 2

Not Voting
    - 4 ( Lil Uzi Vert, Impoetic, Garrybote, osuka )
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
########
|
[
%
]
[/center][/b][/i]
FOS COUNT 2 . 46
  • Lil Uzi Vert
    - 2 ( Purple Nurple, MathBlade )
    MathBlade
    ---- 2 ( Purple Nurple, Impoetic )
    Garrybote
    ---- 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    JaeReed
    ------ 1 ( MathBlade )
    osuka
    -------- 1 ( Purple Nurple )

Not FoS'ing
    -- 5 ( Garrybote, Nahdia, Lil Uzi Vert, JaeReed, osuka )
Days Remaining Without Lynching
GTKAS
| here.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1378, Purple Nurple wrote:impo i strong townread from d1, jae mastina locktowned but honestly i think theyre strong town regardless, nahdia is being an ate-y pos (love u) but i think is town. jae townread the same post myself and mastina both seperately did. math is ?able but i think they're town for ~reasons~, this is not something i've discussed with mastina.
can you please out the reasons? Pretty please?

I'm so lost. So, so lost.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1390, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1389, Impoetic wrote:
giving us information
oh, they could both be the roles as claimed, i just doubt they're the same alignment. is it possible? absolutely! unlikely to me, but i wouldn't vote one solely for it. blocked nk, meta, other mastina blah blah we've went over 50 times, you know the drill.

honest opinion? if there's one scum in gerry and luv it is probably more likely luv. luv is not an option to lynch today though, and i'm happy to lynch gerry. honestly, i would vote mathblade too simply because he's not in our townbloc and if we're being real i don't put it past math doing some moronic town gladiate in lylo and losing the game if he's town out of ego. plus, pub cop. we 100% are not fucking no lynching, and i'd like to lynch osuka > luv > gerry > math personally (mast's is probably gerry > osuka > luv > math) but hey i don't have those options so gerry is a good bet. plus, if gerry flips town, we all get to laugh at mastina and mastina is not a weak player by any means so at absolute fucking worst it'll force her to rethink the game which is good for everyone.
Okay.

I guess I'll vote the strong PR and hate myself if he's town. It's also precisely because Mastina is such a good player that i find the confidence indicative of either me not getting something essential about the game or mastina not being town. But I do think your slot is sort of towny, and I think jaereed is hardtown, and gerry has had some things that seem off. So...

VOTE: gerry

sorry :\
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

This just makes me feel so stupid.

But it is a bastard game, and jaereed is better than i am and I'm sure they're town, and mastina is way better than i am so if they are town then...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

HURT: MathBlade
HURT: Purple Nurple
HURT: osuka
HURT: Impoetic
HURT: gerryoat
HURT: Lil Uzi Vert

Fuck this game.
And yes, I genuinely FoS everyone but Nahdia and yet I'm still not listening to Nahdia and sheeping them. Sue me.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

sorry :c
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1395, Impoetic wrote:This just makes me feel so stupid.

But it is a bastard game, and jaereed is better than i am and I'm sure they're town, and mastina is way better than i am so if they are town then...
I'm not better.
But I'm not thinking it's a good idea to leave this 1v1 go on at all.
gerry copping himself will just either be roleblocked or end up with "he has to be insane/godfather because it makes sense for his role to be positive utility for scum" so you flip him and don't let this bullshit carry on. Unless you know you stopped the N1 kill then you have no reason to fight the guilty mastina believes she has.
gerry is confirmed public
something
but it doesn't make him confirmed town. And if both he and mastina are town scum just leave them both alive and push for gerry to not be lynched until we hit lylo and mastina votes him. Because no one can trust his results until he flips anyway.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I feel like if gerry lives it's way better for him to check someone
else
that would actually give us useful information even if he flipped right after.

But yeah, I suppose that's a fair point.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”