Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

WOOOOOOOOO ITS GOOD TO BE BACK! :D

Will read the whole game when I'm finish with homework and stuff. Will post more tomorrow.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 198, Fykus wrote:Here comes tacos there goes the sensible discussion. :p
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 199, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 198, Fykus wrote:Here comes tacos there goes the sensible discussion. :p
I know I have been gone for a little bit, but sup with the image? I wanted to post a gif.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Hi Fykus :D miss me?

I wonder if Mulch misses me too :D
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 5, WhyMafia wrote:Hardclaiming miller
Whats a miller?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 17, Toranaga wrote:TOWNBLOCK me, whymafia and mulch

scum beware
Pinging Scum

Don't get the wrong idea, i'm reading through the game and will comment on some posts or a lot. Thoughts can change.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 19, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Ah. So it's Mulch and WhyMafia then. VOTE: WhyMafia

Please avoid multiposts this game.
No promises on multiposts ;) I'm here too
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 19, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Ah. So it's Mulch and WhyMafia then. VOTE: WhyMafia

So far this is pinging me. Like, ok so if Whymafia is miller, i think that was a great idea to hardclaim miller? But although I can see it as WIFOM. Your vote is logical. However what doesn't seem logical is that you added Mulch in your i guess voting list? Let me guess, because Mulch believed Whymafia. I admit, when reading that and finding out what a miller is, i was convinced, but then just thought of WIFOM like i mentioned. BUT the thing is you have Mulch in your lynch list while Tor also said he believes whymafia could be miller.

So far, (still catching up) Seems to me you and whymafia or you and tor could be scum. Whymafia could be doing a WIFOM hardclaiming miller, and you want to bus to make you look good. That, or you're avoiding making tor look suspicious so that way you two can stay alive.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

So there's 3 mafias here, so could it be you, tor and Whymafia? you, tor, mulch?

You could either be protecting tor, bussing whymafia to get good credit or protecting Mulch and tor because your vote is on whymafia and like i said before, if you're town your vote is logical because of WIFOM however the way you mentioned mulch with no reasoning so far (still catching up) and didn't mention tor sounds suspicious to me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 20, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think WhyMafia will never be confirmable as town, but always will be most definitely a possible scum since Miller is a safe scum claim. This is the perfect D1 lynch.

My prediction is that this push will be seen as scummy by our scumlords and that today's discussion will revolve around WhyMafia, Me, and whoever Robbnva fixates on, and tomorrow will be about WhyMafia's wagon.
Easy for you to say he's the perfect D1 lynch. If he flips miller then that was a waste of our day/lynch. A scum would want to push on that claim if he is town, but although like i mention before, bussing as well.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 22, Toranaga wrote:

I apologise. I actually had no idea this was a 2 week day 1. you finding that many scum already is townie, and even more townie as the logic behind it is strange and tinfoily!
Weird how Monkey didn't mention tor about the miller thing however tor basically adds monkey to his townblock? pinging hard

so far to me its tor and monkey.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 26, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What's so townie with a logic that you think is strange and tinfoily?
Not sure if faking it or serious.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 28, Robbnva wrote:
In post 11, Toranaga wrote:I buy that whoever claimed miller is a miller
Why?
He questions Mulch AND Tor, unlike monkey.

Strong town: none
lean town: Robbnva
Null: None
lean scum: Monkey, whymafia, mulch, tor
Strong scum:

So far.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 30, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What's your meta-analysis on him from what games, Mulch? Even if scum don't know if there are millers in the game, this can be a scum gambit that has been premeditated. I don't get a town-angle where you would trust that immediately. So you don't think a lynch of WhyMafia is beneficial?
If he flips miller then we waste our day. If he flips scum, then that would be beneficial. How about we analyze and bring in discussions before we actually proceed with this lynch?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 31, Robbnva wrote:Millers I don't think are used much and I think I've seen enough miller fake claims to not trust them. Plus despite the in incorrect wiki, proper play imo is to not actually claim.
So what is the correct play from a miller? and your thoughts based on whymafia's hardclaim?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 32, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Ah. It's because the team is WhyMafia, Mulch, and someone who's gonna bus WhyMafia upon entrance.
If whymafia is scum and if you're scum, you're bussing xD so i find it hypocritical if you two are scums xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 33, Toranaga wrote:
In post 26, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What's so townie with a logic that you think is strange and tinfoily?
scum isn't as creative and paranoid :)

WRT miller claim, I'm yet to see someone hardclaim miller at d1 SOD without being one, and that's the correct approach to the game as miller anyway. risky play for scum and I can see many of you already scum reading that player and thinking lynching him is 'safe' due to that. only a true miller would benefit from hardclaiming early. I also agree with Mulch's reasoning that scum don't know if there's miller in the game, so this has the added risk of being CCed by one.
Very true, welcome to my null list.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 37, Robbnva wrote:Well hopefully you can't avoid it cause I'm going to make sure he's lynched
Who lynched? Whymafia? But if he ends up flipping miller then what? Thats my biggest concern here. I mean, if i was miller i would hard claim D1 too in the beginning as soon as possible.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 38, Thor665 wrote:
In post 32, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Ah. It's because the team is WhyMafia, Mulch, and someone who's gonna bus WhyMafia upon entrance.
You mean like you did?
Exactly what I thought!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 41, humaneatingmonkey wrote:EDIT by post.

Tornaga's right. This will be two long weeks. I'm not going to lynch him today or next week, but I want to place a stagnating L-2 wagon on him until before deadline. If he's scum, people will try to protect the slot as much as possible. If he's town, no problem.

Toranaga's not looking at the big picture. If there's a Miller, there's possibly an investigative element to the game. If we can't flip it for that investigative role today, we will never confirm the slot. Scum will always want to keep this guy alive because it throws off that investigative role. Eventually, we'll be in LYLO and we will have this huge obstacle in the way. Better lynch him now that deal with that damage later.
Thor665 wrote:You mean like you did?
SURE. GO WITH THAT. THE PERSON WHO PUSHES FOR HIS LYNCH ASAP IS THE PARTNER. lmao
I was putting monkey on null until the last quote. the person who pushes for his lynch asap is the partner. what kind of town will say that? if you're town monkey, you're pinging me wrong. convince me that you're town somehow.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 43, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Ayy that game isn't over???

This will never be the push the scum will go. It's just too beneficial for their purpose to keep him alive. There's more scum motivation to defend him for towncred and pocketing purpose than to lynch him. If you don't agree with that, you're scumclaiming.
Honestly this gives me a headache because monkey is right though. If there's a lynch or lose situation and lets say whymafia is actually town and survives until lynch or lose, he might get lynched at the lynch or lose phase.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 60, Toranaga wrote:here are some thoughts on the whole miller thing that aren't necessarily in response to anyone:

- d1 SOD openclaiming miller is a townie thing to do, because either the player is a miller or the player is fancy playing his hand hard as scum with no seemingly benefit for his win condition;
- Meta is a powerful tool. some people are good at it, some people are not so good at it. meta speaks directly to who a player is and what his tendencies are, it can work in delimiting a player's range and frequency as town and scum.
- We should lynch scummy people instead of resolving a miller claim d1. Only scum benefits from tunnel vision and only scum benefits from lynching a town player. On that subject, scum benefits strongly from lynching the miller d1, and defending that slot for 'pocketing' and 'town cred' is literally villa siding play.
But if whymafia is actually scum, we're falling for his fake claim, however if he's town, im pretty sure scums would want to keep him alive until lynch or lose.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Alright Imma go for now, gotta hit the hay.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 151, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 149, Havo wrote:
In post 148, Chip Butty wrote:I don't think sarcasm is an adequate defence...sorry...
What's the accusation against me exactly?

That I'm scummy? That I haven't defended my self well enough?
Yeah, those.

Sorry, but someone has to go and there isn't any solid evidence on D1. Not sure there is any value in dragging D1 out to a two week talkfest. We just have to go on people's reactions, and yours have been anything but reassuring.
This is pinging me. Yeah we have to lynch someone and we have 2 weeks to dig out some information. It seems to me you want to rush things.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 154, skitter30 wrote:
In post 141, Havo wrote:
In post 140, WhyMafia wrote:Don't like his defense
What's not to like?

The only thing I see that I've actually been accused of is Not Scumhunting.

24 hours into the game. And we've still got a handful of people who has barely posted anything.
The fact that you're 'Not Scumhunting' is precisely the problem.

You have a relatively significant number of posts, but very few of them are advancing the game. Instead, you're fluffposting and using sarcasm to discredit people's reads (, 'nice to see I'm in a game with such good players who can develop serious reads less than 24 hours in').

You seem rather concerned about defending yourself and trying to undermine people's reads on you, and don't seem that interested in looking for scum.

VOTE: Havo

L-1.
This is pinging me as well. Like I mentioned, we have 2 weeks to figure out. I think this and the other argument Chip made is weak. I'm not convinced.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 157, Havo wrote:L - 1.

This is where I'd normally say go ahead and lynch me, cause town could do worse.

But this time town could literally NOT do worse.

Lynching me is the worst thing town could do.
PR slip?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 164, MariaR wrote:Hello? Why do we have Havo at L-1 7 pages in when there clearly softing PR. Get off this wagon the fact it picked up so fast with no counter wagon is red flags all over.
If you think Havo is scum we can come back later. Let's vote the band wagon jumper.

VOTE: Chip
Finally someone noticed Chip was a band wagon jumper. I was going to through his ISO after catching up.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 169, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Skitter
"@HEM: Do you think WM is scum? Or are you pushing a policy lynch on him? Similarly, do you actually want to lynch him today?"
Not overwhelmingly. It's a policy lynch, technically. I want him out so we don't have to deal with the slot later, and then analyze based on what happened to the slot later. I think it's because scum would advocate for his survival to the point of LYLO, where it would be too late.
This tone and your statement on Whymafia sounds like whymafia is actually a miller and you're scum. You're back and forth on my reads. I can understand why we should policy lynch him however I do get a sense that whymafia is town because his interaction from all this and this post. This post is giving me scummy vibes. It feels like to me YOU know which is why I won't be surprised if whymafia flips miller so you would get "Credit." that won't work on me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 245, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 237, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 30, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What's your meta-analysis on him from what games, Mulch? Even if scum don't know if there are millers in the game, this can be a scum gambit that has been premeditated. I don't get a town-angle where you would trust that immediately. So you don't think a lynch of WhyMafia is beneficial?
If he flips miller then we waste our day. If he flips scum, then that would be beneficial. How about we analyze and bring in discussions before we actually proceed with this lynch?
I know you won't see this until you finish reading through, but how about next time reading the whole thread first THEN commenting?
Nah, I like doing what I do better lol. sorry
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 249, Chip Butty wrote:About the Havo soft: If he really is a PR then drawing massive attention to himself by obstinately refusing to provide reads and doing all that complaining was a terrible way to play it. Also the alleged soft was so obvious he might as well have just hardclaimed a big PR. I agree we need to see a fullclaim at this point.
My question is why does Mulch and Chip want a fullclaim from Havo? What if he has an important role? Like jesus, know how scummy that sounds for wanting a fullclaim out of havo and its only the D1, jesus fuck.

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 268, Mulch wrote:VOTE: havo

Hardclaim or I will tunnel you for the rest of the day
Pinging me scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 276, Mulch wrote:
In post 274, Havo wrote:So you're completely fine with outing me? No matter what role I could be?
No, once you claim a very important power role and are not cced, most likely I will unvote
Because Mulch doesn't want to look bad for actually lynching an important role.

Lean scum- Monkey
Strong scum- Mulch and Chip
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 310, Mulch wrote:longer deadlines benefit scum.

And more importantly, I feel like getting Havo to L-1 will elicit a claim from him.
Funny how you want a hard claim from him and not from everyone else? we might as well say fuck it and announce all of our roles.

So far, Whymafia= Miller

Anyone else want to hardclaim?

See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 315, Mulch wrote:I don't think lynching Havo right now is terrible at all

Also, it's true. The longer the deadlines go on the more town tend to get frustrated.

It's also why shorter deadline sites like Mafia Universe have better functioning towns.
IDK if thats true or not but I think longer deadlines benefit town? We have more posts and time to analyze and we get a better conclusion out of it. You sound like you want to rush this lynch, which is a tactic a scum would do. Found scum!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 314, Toranaga wrote:"longer deadlines benefit scum."

why even write this? you know that's not necessarily true anyway and you know lynching anyone right now is terrible. why write such thing as if it was fact?
Because he's scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 339, Thor665 wrote:
In post 334, MariaR wrote:Chip voted me and it stood out so me being bias felt the want to vote back a bit if I could start a counter wagon
Didn't want to vote Robb slot because the tone felt like town Robb and so did the mod question.
It's the only reason id unvote skit
This kind of curls my toes - why are you voting a town read?
In post 337, Sergtacos wrote:

This is where I'd normally say go ahead and lynch me, cause town could do worse.

PR slip?
:neutral:
If you think it's a PR slip, why would you point it out?
I'm asking if it is a PR slip xD see question mark in my post?

Anyway, but I think it is and the reason why I'm pointing it out is because first of all this is a mess. We basically have 1 and 1/4 claims in D1.... D fucking 1. I have never seen a game like that before. I can understand why whymafia did it as miller but don't understand why mulch and chip are demanding a full claim. I don't think that matters now since basically Havo kinda already claimed a soft claim, which therefore the scums might go after him at night. I just realized something, scums would lynch a power role to prevent any other role to interfere somehow.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 348, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 344, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 249, Chip Butty wrote:About the Havo soft: If he really is a PR then drawing massive attention to himself by obstinately refusing to provide reads and doing all that complaining was a terrible way to play it. Also the alleged soft was so obvious he might as well have just hardclaimed a big PR. I agree we need to see a fullclaim at this point.
My question is why does Mulch and Chip want a fullclaim from Havo? What if he has an important role? Like jesus, know how scummy that sounds for wanting a fullclaim out of havo and its only the D1, jesus fuck.

It's simple. Havo said that lynching him is the worst thing town can do. That is, he is claiming the strongest PR. So he is already going to be a prime target for NK. So there is no greater risk to town if he actually specifies what he is claiming.

Atm he has made it clear he is seeking the protection from lynching that a claim usually affords, while dodging the risk of being cc-ed that comes with a specific claim.

Thus a specific claim has upside for town and no downside. Leaving things as they stand just opens up the possibility of letting scum.havo cruise. Downside for town with no upside.
Your argument is still not convincing. You hopped, demanded a full claim, parked your vote on Havo when he soft claim a PR. That is pinging me mafia big time. I wish i could vote you and mulch at the same time.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 353, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:

And more importantly, I feel like getting Havo to L-1 will elicit a claim from him.
Funny how you want a hard claim from him and not from everyone else? we might as well say fuck it and announce all of our roles.

So far, Whymafia= Miller

See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

This is just dumb. Havo is being asked to hardclaim because he softed (though not at all softly) a strong PR. Others haven't. Duh.
Ok lets supposed Havo hard claims, and he says he's a cop, a doctor, or some shit, what now? Still going to park your vote on Havo? See the problem here is that you're not thinking throughly here. If he hard claims, he could either be lying or telling the truth, so which is it? What would you determine after Havo hardclaims? I'm getting shitloads of scummy vibes from you and Havo seems innocent to me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I mean, I don't want anyone to actually soft claim or hard claim in D1 because we need help from the power roles and we can't really have an advantage against the mafia if our power role players die.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Read list:

Strong town:
Lean town: Whymafia
Null: Havo
between null and lean scum: Skitter
Lean scum: Monkey
Strong scum: Mulch and Chip

Skitter is weird, i town read Robb however when Skitter replaced in, his posts been sounding scummy.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Sergtacos »

oh and for everyone else, I haven't set a read on them yet. Will review the game again soon and hopefully see more posts.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 365, Thor665 wrote:
In post 363, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 357, Sergtacos wrote:I mean, I don't want anyone to actually soft claim or hard claim in D1 because we need help from the power roles and we can't really have an advantage against the mafia if our power role players die.
Let me try that again...

What you are not understanding but which i have already pointed put is that town.havo hal already made himself a prime NK target by softing he is the strongest town PR.
Let me try this;

If he's a powerful investigative role - scum's best option is to use PRs that will effect his investigation (e.g. roleblock) because he will likely be protected.
If he is a powerful protective role scum's best option is to kill him.

So why should we help scum sort their best play?
:neutral:
Describe why he's scum or this conversation should die in a fire.
A full claim without L-1 is derp.
So much this!! Love this post.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 378, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Don't mind me, I'm actively avoiding to engage the thread right now.
In other words you're lurking? Care to explain?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 391, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You were flip-floppy about it tho, and that's what pinged me the most. You looked like as if you wanted to open an opportunity to jump on that wagon if it forms, but you also don't want to be obvious. Even when you said that he could be town, you said "for now." That's how I read your post about it.
who are you referring/talking to?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 406, Chip Butty wrote:If i squint just right, i can almost see a Havo-Thor-bumtaco ST...
You think thats the team? Why me? Because I made a really good case on your ass? xD lmao OMGUS much?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 406, Chip Butty wrote:If i squint just right, i can almost see a Havo-Thor-bumtaco ST...

wait, ST as in strong town or ST as in my name? xD because it looked like you were trying to guess who the team is but then again it could be the 3 you town read.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 449, Mulch wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

Havo had a wagon. Havo, to
diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 456, Mulch wrote:
In post 349, Sergtacos wrote:You sound like you want to rush this lynch, which is a tactic a scum would do. Found scum!
This is off as fuck. Nothing is this black and white and in our previous games your much less likely to pounce on something so mechanical.

And, btw, your wrong no matter your allignment. Scum are never obvious enough to rush a lynch lmao on day 1, and even if they were it is 100% that not ALL of them do, which is the logic your using.

So it's shit whatever your allignment is, but happily I can actually scumread you for this because you were much more aware of these things in Boon's game.
Sometimes they are. I mean I don't see how rushing a lynch would benefit town. Rushing is anti-town, which therefore you're anti towning. Either you're a town thats playing anti town or scum.

Much aware of what in Boon's game? Could you care to point it out exactly?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 457, Mulch wrote:
In post 356, Sergtacos wrote:Ok lets supposed Havo hard claims, and he says he's a cop, a doctor, or some shit, what now? Still going to park your vote on Havo? See the problem here is that you're not thinking throughly here. If he hard claims, he could either be lying or telling the truth, so which is it? What would you determine after Havo hardclaims? I'm getting shitloads of scummy vibes from you and Havo seems innocent to me.
Not a bad thought here. But I can explain it.

If Havo in this situation claims a power role and therefore gains the accountability that comes with it, I would unvote. LIke I did (only to vote again when he forced me to). And if he claims a shitty role that dosen't match with his actions, or is counterclaimed, I would not unvote. There is no way to tell what I would do before the claim.
"if he claims a shitty role that doesn't match his actions"

Its only been D1 so please tell me how can you analyze his night actions already when N1 hasn't even came? So far no counterclaim.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 466, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Town players do anti-shit all the time. Right, Sergtacos?
Not all the time but yeah xD lmao our newbie game. jesus christ that game was fucking awful.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 468, Mulch wrote:
In post 465, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
This is about me, not him.
Do you still scumread me now that I've explained my actions?
I still think you're scum. I mean don't get me wrong I can see your side of perspective but I believe it is wrong. Why would a scum hardclaim COP on D1? Like that is a huge risk to gamble. Don't think Havo would do that, unless he really is scum then that was a stupid play to make.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 477, humaneatingmonkey wrote:"He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed."

Sergtacos, sometimes dissent is a form of soft counterclaim. Sometimes. I'm not hinting that it's happening right now.

"Yeah, and here's the problem.

They should be lynched everytime and eventually they'll stop doing Anti-town shit."

Hmmm... no. You should not lynch people you think is anti-town. You should lynch people you think is scum. You pushing for Mulch is an LHF attack with no actual efforts to gamesolve. And I'm not seeing gamesolving too on your part even if there's been 17 pages worth of content here. The hours don't count, it's the content that has been dished. I think it's enough for you to actually gamesolve on your part.

You have one day to play as town. Make use.

"I'm not hinting that it's happening right now" could be WIFOM ;) xD

I'm putting you on my null's list right now.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 482, Mulch wrote:
In post 479, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 466, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Town players do anti-shit all the time. Right, Sergtacos?
Not all the time but yeah xD lmao our newbie game. jesus christ that game was fucking awful.
So why are you still voting me?

It's not anti town but today should be to lynch scum. Not a policy lynch.
Read my ISO why I'm voting you. It's not because you're anti town, its your scummy behavior.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 488, humaneatingmonkey wrote: "Learn how to use quotes FFS."

Ah. Don't tell me how to play this game.
LMFAO
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 489, Mulch wrote:
In post 486, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 468, Mulch wrote:
In post 465, Sergtacos wrote:

diffuse
This is about me, not him.
Do you still scumread me now that I've explained my actions?
I still think you're scum. I mean don't get me wrong I can see your side of perspective but I believe it is wrong. Why would a scum hardclaim COP on D1? Like that is a huge risk to gamble. Don't think Havo would do that, unless he really is scum then that was a stupid play to make.
Why am I scum if you can see my perspective?
I still have that scum ping from you. You want to rush a lynch on Havo, and when he made a cop claim you still want a lynch on him. I mean that's what a mafia would do, but then I don't think a mafia would be that obvious. Anyway, and you demanded a hard claim D1. What kind of town does that? I mean I never heard of a D1 hard claim cop before however you managed to get it out of Havo. Is Havo lying? I don't know but the way he reacted seems NAI than scummy to me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 494, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Serg, read into Havo's claim and think real hard. Does it make sense? Inherently—as in setup speculation. Tell me what you think about that. Next, is he consistent with what he sees as scummy and his behavior? Tell me what you think about that, too. Next, do you think it makes more sense that Mulch is scum vs any other players in this thread? If Mulch is the lesser option, then why are you not picking that person? Tell me what you think about that, too. Me? I suggest you follow my strategy on how to sort Havo. Find someone else to look at. I don't think Mulch is logically scummy if he's pushing for CopHavo's lynch this openly. If you believe Havo's claim, the job is done for scum. They flipped a PR role. The scum you're looking for is likely outside of Havo's wagon.
I don't know a lot of roles out there so I'm not sure about the setup speculation. Havo's behavior seems NAI to me. I mean I don't see anything scummy from Havo. Please point out the posts or lines that Havo said that made you think he's scum or scummy. Convince me because so far I'm not that convinced. Well, I haven't set a read on many people in here so far because of the lack of posts they made so far. Wish they would make more, or unless they're lurking and we're just doing their job? But I do think its Mulch and/or Chip.

Alright, on to looking for another scum, however my vote is parked on Mulch until I find a scummier person than him.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 530, Mulch wrote:This isn't anything scum indicative of me. Are you scum, Serge?
What do you mean?

Why you asking if I am? If you're unsure, why is your vote on me? :P Scum much?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 536, Thor665 wrote:
In post 534, Sergtacos wrote:Alright, on to looking for another scum, however my vote is parked on Mulch until I find a scummier person than him.
How is Mulch scummy exactly?
How is Skitter less scummy than Mulch?
Read his ISO and my case on him?

I had Robb on my lean town list until Skitter replaced in, yeah skitter looked scummy but I still need more posts from him to analyze. Skitter is on my lean scum list while Mulch and Chip is on my strong scum list.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 538, Mulch wrote:
In post 537, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 530, Mulch wrote:This isn't anything scum indicative of me. Are you scum, Serge?
What do you mean?

Why you asking if I am? If you're unsure, why is your vote on me? :P Scum much?
How the fuck would I be 100% sure?
I know that you're dropping the Havo's scum case but if you feel that he's more scummier than I am, why is your vote on me? That right there is scummy as fuck.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 540, Mulch wrote:You see my perspective yet I'm scum??
I do see your perspective, however it could be the perspective you want to put me in. WIFOM.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 542, Mulch wrote:I think your scummier than havo
Whats your case against me then? I mean your case on Havo apparently to some people was strong (to me it was weak) but please do point out how I could be scum or scummier than Havo in your perspective.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 544, Mulch wrote:
In post 543, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 540, Mulch wrote:You see my perspective yet I'm scum??
I do see your perspective, however it could be the perspective you want to put me in. WIFOM.

??????

???
??
Speechless? Cat caught your tongue? Did I see right through you?

All the above.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 46, humaneatingmonkey wrote: 3. Meta is garbage anyway.
In post 550, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, do a metaread on him first before committing to that decision.
xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 551, Mulch wrote:
In post 550, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, do a metaread on him first before committing to that decision.
Do you see this bullshit he's posting? LMAO
What bullshit? Seems to me your vote on me seems OMGUS. I mean I asked for a strong case against me and you don't have one.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 556, Toranaga wrote:misère;blue;skitter

and the rest is villagers headbutting each other

you're welcome
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 617, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Will wait for a votecount before voting the largest wagon.

25 pages in and no lynch yet. The shame.
Out of everything to catch up with by only having 2 posts, you decided to post this? Scum alert. Welcome to my strong scum list. (I'm still catching up, just woke up) then I'll vote.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 627, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Mod, can we get a VC please?
Your next post after "why no lynch after 25 pages"
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Sergtacos »

VOTE: BlueBlood
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 54, Robbnva wrote:Pm'd the mod. Game is over. Game mod didn't update the game
In post 34, Robbnva wrote:1. Meta is garbage
2. From what I can tell mulch has only seen whymafia one game. So That's not enough to use garbage meta
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 635, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 54, Robbnva wrote:Pm'd the mod. Game is over. Game mod didn't update the game
Thor, to answer why I think Rob is lean town, this is one good post. It indicates that Rob was investigating into Mulch's game to see some meta, even though Rob believes that meta is garbage it still can be at use. I have been in a few games on this site and I think I have seen one or two games where someone posted their old games and someone would comment on that and investigate on it, and turned out town. I don't think the scums would investigate because it would be a waste of time? Just based on what I have seen, towns investigate old games.
In post 34, Robbnva wrote:1. Meta is garbage
2. From what I can tell mulch has only seen whymafia one game. So That's not enough to use garbage meta
Rob doesn't want to base meta for his reads because they can throw people off. However the last sentence gave me a feeling that he might try and see some points of a strong argument that involves meta, however Mulch's argument with meta was weak to Rob because he said that mulch only seen whymafia one game, however Mulch said there's more? thats not the point anyway, he doesn't want to rely on meta, and if its meta, it better be a damn good connection.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 636, Sergtacos wrote:In post 635, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 54, Robbnva wrote:
Pm'd the mod. Game is over. Game mod didn't update the game

Thor, to answer why I think Rob is lean town, this is one good post. It indicates that Rob was investigating into Mulch's game to see some meta, even though Rob believes that meta is garbage it still can be at use. I have been in a few games on this site and I think I have seen one or two games where someone posted their old games and someone would comment on that and investigate on it, and turned out town. I don't think the scums would investigate because it would be a waste of time? Just based on what I have seen, towns investigate old games.

dont know why that was IN the quotes lol
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Well, I won't be back until tonight. Hooray for college.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 567, Mulch wrote:I keep revising this cause it's so hard

[Mulch, Whymafia]

[Chip]----> Completely agree on ideas but faint suspicion on pocketing

[Thor]

[Fykus, Monkey, Toranga]----> Group of 3 people I'm tonereading town but pretty meh on content.

[Havo?]

[Blue, Skitter, Misére]----> Lurkers, close to null but scum in here by PoE
[MariaR]
[Sergetacos]
Why am I your strongest scum read here? I mean you have no case against me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 587, Mulch wrote: was bad.
Agreed
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 589, skitter30 wrote:K, I just caught up.

Reads atm:

{havo}
{serg, maria, HEM, WM,}
{misere, BBT, Thor, Fykus}
{ Mulch}
{Chip, Tor}

I think Havo is town. Posts like , , and come from frustrated town.

Havo claimed loyal cop. We aren't lynching a PR claim day1; they tend to sort themselves out. If he's still, like, alive tomorrow, we'll get info from his result to figure out tomorrow's lynch.

I like Maria's and Serg's reaction to his claim.

I dislike that Tor is shading the Havo wagon but votes offwagon, and then votes a lurker that he said he was townreading after his last post.

Chip and Mulch pushing a full claim is bad, but I dunno, that might be gameplay differences.

I also dislike the fact that Chip kept his vote on Havo after acknowledging the soft, he indicated that he would support another Havo wagon, and that he was proposing scum!havo to the point where he's setting up teams around him but isn't trying to sort anyone else.

Another person who believes Chip and/or Mulch is scum. Thank you for noticing. I don't get how anyone else haven't noticed. What town wants to lynch a cop claim? NADA, a scum would.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 602, Mulch wrote:
In post 600, Toranaga wrote:pro town move my ASS!

ehhh I kinda like skitter too lol

can we just lynch misere please
What about serge
What about you? What about Chip? What about Blue? Yes I rhymed, I do that too.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 608, Chip Butty wrote:Fykus: on the low-volume side but not lurking. Meh-ish. Lean town.
Still need more posts from him though. Not enough to analyze with him, which is why I don't have a read on him.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 613, skitter30 wrote:@Chip:

I don't love the scumreads on Havo, cuz I think he's frustrated!town.

I think that pre-flips are dangerous, so I dunno that's a great reason for Serg to be there, especially since your other reason is cuz he was annoying you lol. I'm townleaning Serg, but I agree with you on Tor. I don't feel like I have enough info to see if Thor/Tor fit together yet.

Also, I think the miller-loyal cop interaction is hilarious.

I think I want this more.

VOTE: Tor
Come again, how come Tor is scum? Did i miss something?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 616, Chip Butty wrote:@Tora: you've voted misere twice without reasons and included him in a possible ST. what's with the hardon?
So apparently i need to ISO read everyone.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 641, Misère wrote:UNVOTE: Havo
I read ahead just enough to see that Havo finally hard-claimed. In the absence of a second cop claim I have to at least provisionally accept him as town.

@MOD
Speaking entirely hypothetically, if a Loyal Cop were to target a Town Miller, what sort of result would they get? (Specifically, would it be identical to the result for targeting a Mafia Goon?)

Spoiler: Wall of catch-up reactions, pp. 7-14
In post 151, Chip Butty wrote:Sorry, but someone has to go and there isn't any solid evidence on D1. Not sure there is any value in dragging D1 out to a two week talkfest. We just have to go on people's reactions, and yours have been anything but reassuring.
This seems to be written from the perspective that you don't actually believe Havo is scum.
In post 157, Havo wrote:This is where I'd normally say go ahead and lynch me, cause town could do worse. But this time town could literally NOT do worse. Lynching me is the worst thing town could do.
If your 'soft' is this hard, you might as well just say "HI I'M A COP" right here.
In post 164, MariaR wrote:Hello? Why do we have Havo at L-1 7 pages in when there clearly softing PR. Get off this wagon the fact it picked up so fast with no counter wagon is red flags all over.
If you think Havo is scum we can come back later. Let's vote the band wagon jumper.

Good vote. Bad post re. Havo. It's not hard to see why Havo was where he was at this point, and the heavy softing had only just started.

Mulch's is good analysis, and he follows up with a readlist. I'm calling him town.
In post 187, MariaR wrote:Like honest to god you know how easy it is to fake a god dam reads list if you want to it's not that hard at all. Being sr for lack of reads is fucking stupid because coming up with genuine reads for some people takes time
Maria's best post so far. It comes from a townish mindset and one I understand.
In post 202, MariaR wrote:I know but it's still the point that triggers me the most. I understand where Havo is coming from. I don't think a wagon magically shows up on scum 7 papges in and it's super sub optimal to lynch him here because if it's a town pr we get barely any info and we're in an awful spot we let mafia handle him or come back to him later but not today.
  1. Off-topic, please don't use mental health terminology this lightly. It makes it harder for PTSD sufferers to be taken seriously.
  2. If you look at my one other game played under this account, the very first wagon in the game was on scum. In fact this worked in their favor because whenever anyone tried to push him again they got a big "I can't believe you're still on that, that was at the beginning of the game" reaction, even though no one ever answered the actual points against him. Saying someone is less likely scum if they were wagoned early is just empirically false.
In post 214, Mulch wrote:This sentence basically sums up EXACTLY why towns on mafiascum are straight trash. "-If almost everyone agrees on a wagon you're most likely wrong" what the fuCK? This is what a town should STRIVE FOR. THis is the END GOAL. The fact that there is unity is GOOD. There are THREE scum here, and 12 town. That means a VAST MAJORITY of town are agreeing. And scum are very very likely to busy day 1. Even if there is a scum snuck in there, it means nothing.Of COURSE they aren't going to make that arguement, no scum is shit enough to do that. And no, wagons on scum are very very fluid day one and yes, stick. These ideas are so wrong. So so wrong
QFT.
In post 220, Mulch wrote:Alright. I disagree with your points entirely and it's making me angry but I'm more voting you for and
These are the correct reasons to vote Maria.
In post 232, Sergtacos wrote:Strong town: none
lean town: Robbnva
Null: None
lean scum: Monkey, whymafia, mulch, tor
Strong scum:

So far.
Severely incomplete read list. Opinions are good, you should have them.
Agreed with this.
In post 237, Sergtacos wrote:If he flips miller then we waste our day. If he flips scum, then that would be beneficial. How about we analyze and bring in discussions before we actually proceed with this lynch?
In post 240, Sergtacos wrote:If whymafia is scum and if you're scum, you're bussing xD so i find it hypocritical if you two are scums xD
In post 244, Sergtacos wrote:Who lynched? Whymafia? But if he ends up flipping miller then what? Thats my biggest concern here. I mean, if i was miller i would hard claim D1 too in the beginning as soon as possible.
In post 248, Sergtacos wrote:Honestly this gives me a headache because monkey is right though. If there's a lynch or lose situation and lets say whymafia is actually town and survives until lynch or lose, he might get lynched at the lynch or lose phase.
In post 251, Sergtacos wrote:But if whymafia is actually scum, we're falling for his fake claim, however if he's town, im pretty sure scums would want to keep him alive until lynch or lose.
Fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff. "If we lynch WhyMafia and he's town, that would be bad. But if we lynch him and he's scum, that would be good." Thanks for that keen insight.
In post 324, Chip Butty wrote:Man, that was epic! If you guys are scum v scum, my hat is off to you.
I literally thought exactly this right before reading this post.
In post 329, Thor665 wrote:
In post 82, Mulch wrote:
In post 80, Virtuoso wrote:
Robbnva has requested replacement. Searching now.
I hate to say it but I think that in all likelihood a chance of a town win just went up lol
By saying this, are you claiming Robbnva's slot as town?
Why? Like, he literally has no town vibes worth speaking of, and you're cracking a joke that requires him to be town - what's up?
This is an interesting observation. I can't decide whether to take it seriously as a potential slip, though.
In post 337, Sergtacos wrote:

PR slip?
More hard-hitting analysis from Sergtacos.
In post 340, Havo wrote:***** My first Read List *****

I'm heavily Scum reading the guys STILL voting me after I have claimed a town PR.

This action alone, a day and a half into a 14 day 1, is scummier than anything I'm

Being voted for in the first place.
Lazy. And what's the point of softing if you're going to then say "I HAVE A TOWN PR" in black and white? It won't save you from being shot, all it will do is make it harder for town to make up their minds.
In post 342, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 169, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Skitter
"@HEM: Do you think WM is scum? Or are you pushing a policy lynch on him? Similarly, do you actually want to lynch him today?"
Not overwhelmingly. It's a policy lynch, technically. I want him out so we don't have to deal with the slot later, and then analyze based on what happened to the slot later. I think it's because scum would advocate for his survival to the point of LYLO, where it would be too late.
This tone and your statement on Whymafia sounds like whymafia is actually a miller and you're scum. You're back and forth on my reads. I can understand why we should policy lynch him however I do get a sense that whymafia is town because his interaction from all this and this post. This post is giving me scummy vibes. It feels like to me YOU know which is why I won't be surprised if whymafia flips miller so you would get "Credit." that won't work on me.
First good post from Sergtacos.
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:Funny how you want a hard claim from him and not from everyone else? we might as well say fuck it and announce all of our roles.

So far, Whymafia= Miller

This post, on the other hand, is willful misrepping. There is a huge difference between wanting a really scummy player who is the top lynch candidate and has already softed power to claim, and wanting everyone to claim. Given that it leads into a vote for Mulch, this looks like Serg has decided to scumread Mulch and is looking for a reason.
In post 348, Chip Butty wrote:It's simple. Havo said that lynching him is the worst thing town can do. That is, he is claiming the strongest PR. So he is already going to be a prime target for NK. So there is no greater risk to town if he actually specifies what he is claiming.

Atm he has made it clear he is seeking the protection from lynching that a claim usually affords, while dodging the risk of being cc-ed that comes with a specific claim.

Thus a specific claim has upside for town and no downside. Leaving things as they stand just opens up the possibility of letting scum.havo cruise. Downside for town with no upside.

tl;dr:
Havo's obstinacy is so self-defeating that he may actually be town. Sergtacos looks bad. MariaR looks bad. Mulch looks great. Chip Butty is making a lot of sense but, as of page 14, I'm not committed to saying that makes him town.
Looks like I'm looking for a reason? Hm apparently you didn't really read the posts carefully. I gave my reasons why Mulch could be scum. I made a strong case against him yet you disagree, why because I'm looking for a reason? The reason is in the posts, he tried to get Havo to hardclaim, which typically town doesn't do that because they don't want their god damn power role support players be killed. How is this hard to understand? I swear you people are dumb for wanting to get a hard claim in D1, fucking D1. A COP. We're gonna lose a fucking cop N1. How do you guys feel about that? Think about it, jesus christ.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 649, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Skitter
wtf is this shit?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 706, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 704, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 649, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Skitter
wtf is this shit?
That, my good sir, is a vote.
With no explanation why you're voting skitter?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

This died.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 856, Chip Butty wrote:Oh, you're slightly wrong about my push on Havo. I didn't want a lynch, I wanted a fullclaim. I said that before, but i guess you didn't see it in that 900-post catchup.
But curious though, why a fullclaim on D1? Why did you want to pressure Havo so bad D1 to get a fullclaim?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 864, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 343, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 245, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 237, Sergtacos wrote:
I know you won't see this until you finish reading through, but how about next time reading the whole thread first THEN commenting?
Nah, I like doing what I do better lol. sorry
Just so you know, this just bit you on the ass.
I don't understand?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 866, Chip Butty wrote:@Sergtaco: Nevermind. If Fykus has been caught in a lie, do you want to jump on his wagon with us?
Putting Fykus in L-2

VOTE: Fykus
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 875, Mulch wrote:
In post 874, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 866, Chip Butty wrote:@Sergtaco: Nevermind. If Fykus has been caught in a lie, do you want to jump on his wagon with us?
Putting Fykus in L-2

Why are you worried about saying this when you weren't even worried to lol hammer last game?
I can't let people know i'm putting him in L-2?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 494, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Serg, read into Havo's claim and think real hard. Does it make sense? Inherently—as in setup speculation. Tell me what you think about that. Next, is he consistent with what he sees as scummy and his behavior? Tell me what you think about that, too. Next, do you think it makes more sense that Mulch is scum vs any other players in this thread? If Mulch is the lesser option, then why are you not picking that person? Tell me what you think about that, too. Me? I suggest you follow my strategy on how to sort Havo. Find someone else to look at. I don't think Mulch is logically scummy if he's pushing for CopHavo's lynch this openly. If you believe Havo's claim, the job is done for scum. They flipped a PR role. The scum you're looking for is likely outside of Havo's wagon.
This one?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 881, Mulch wrote:
In post 879, Sergtacos wrote:
Putting Fykus in L-2

Why are you worried about saying this when you weren't even worried to lol hammer last game?
No, I'm saying it's scummy your doing it.
I disagree, we need more pressure on him. We need more information.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 886, Mulch wrote:
In post 884, Sergtacos wrote:
Putting Fykus in L-2

I disagree, we need more pressure on him. We need more information.
It's not scummy that you voted him, it's not scummy that you put him to l-2, it's scummy that you announced it when you literally lol hammered last game
Who said i wont lol hammer this game? xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 888, Chip Butty wrote:Can we focus on Fykus please?'
Put him in L-1?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 897, Chip Butty wrote:
Putting Fykus in L-2

I can't help thinking this is an irrelevant side issue. Taco might well be scum bussing his buddy, but not because of this.
If you believe fygus is scum then put him on L-1. Place your vote if you believe he's scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 883, Sergtacos wrote:
This one?
"Think real hard"?? Do you mean think of in a different perspective, like what you're trying to show me something? I mean i have a theory about that claim, but I rather keep it to myself because I don't want scums to know. But that "Think real hard" did make me think as if you're trying to tell me about THAT theory. I'm a little UI right now xD

I have seen someone that defensive to the pressure before and that person was town. so that behavior didn't strike me odd.

You could be right monkey.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 902, Chip Butty wrote:@Taco: I told you before, I don't want to risk hammer until he has a chance to say something. This unholy rush you're in is pinging me.
Overwhelmed by my play?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 909, Chip Butty wrote:Thor's vote takes MariaR to L - 2...
So two wagons have L-2. Cool\. Fykus, you're at L-2.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 908, Thor665 wrote:@Mulch

Forgot about this, it will probably help;

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... arently.29
This actually didn't help... made me feel like this is a WIFOM.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 914, Chip Butty wrote:Actually, that vc is wrong...it shows Taco voting twice.
Way to ruin a reaction test :P
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 915, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 914, Chip Butty wrote:Actually, that vc is wrong...it shows Taco voting twice.
Way to ruin a reaction test :P

And yes it was a reaction test. Honestly i thought i was the first person to vote on fykus. let me check again.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Wow im not the first, ok. uh still able to draw some reaction, ok xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 922, Chip Butty wrote:Okay guys, put down the bong. This is getting ridiculous.
Aw come on!!! Do i have to, ugh. being high as i figure out who could be scum is awesome dude. like know how many theories i can create from this? xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 950, Thor665 wrote:
In post 911, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 908, Thor665 wrote:@Mulch

Forgot about this, it will probably help;

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... arently.29
This actually didn't help... made me feel like this is a WIFOM.
I don't think you know what WIFOM is.
I do know what it is, just that when im high i think everything is WIFOM, its annoying but yet its funny and cool xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 991, Fykus wrote:VOTE: bbt

Why dont we just lynch this? They arent/seemingly wont contribute to the game and the only conclusion is that its scum or a useless townie. This will save us an investigation so that we can sort the game easier.

If its scum then goodo, if its a vt no big loss. The only downside i can see is if hes a pr, but honestly youd think hed be trying a bit harder if he was.
I'd say we wait for the replacement? Information is important here.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 996, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I got prodded.

Am I still on the leading wagon? Fykus looks tempting
Ah saw this now.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

MAwait what? Maria is lyhnched? VC shows it that he's L-1.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Just checked all the posts from Thor's last vote till now, yeah the VC is wrong, but the lynch is right.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1086, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1069, Mulch wrote:
@whymafia

Did you get my gift last night?
yes but i have no idea what it does
What gift?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1074, Mulch wrote:I really hope I wasn’t roleblocked last night
Soft claimed? I think this is bullshit.

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1090, Mulch wrote:
In post 1089, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1086, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1069, Mulch wrote:
@whymafia

Did you get my gift last night?
yes but i have no idea what it does
What gift?

Why do you want to know?
Well we need details of who's innocent and who isn't and um you and chip decided to push on Havo to make him hardclaim, which was an idiotic move, but nice going there, made him hard claim and got him night killed. so yeah, i would like to know some information from you.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1075, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1067, Toranaga wrote:Mulch you were as anti town as chip butty was and you two were the worst of the people pushing Havo. he did not play poorly!
Are you even playing in the same game? Here, again, is how Havo played badly:

1. Creating suspicion by refusing to give any reads.
2. Ridiculously obvious "softclaim."
3. Early hardclaim.
4. Being whiny and defensive rather than asking questions, applying pressure etc

If you can't recognise that as bad play, I'm not going to consider your opinions even slightly seriously.
I wonder who pushed him to hardclaim hmmmmm :facepalm:
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1093, Mulch wrote:
In post 1091, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1074, Mulch wrote:I really hope I wasn’t roleblocked last night
Soft claimed? I think this is bullshit.

VOTE: Sergetacos
you said you have a higher percentage for that someone to flip red, yet votes me. omgus much? Yeah, this is scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1096, Toranaga wrote:hey mulch, isn't the policy 'hardclaim or die'?
Since he won't hardclaim, guess he should die, according to his laws.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1098, Mulch wrote:
This is a special circumstance cause I hardclaimed already to WhyMafia. So he can hold me accountable for any actions that I could switch up my claim.
Then we wait for whymafia.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1102, Mulch wrote:
In post 1099, Sergtacos wrote:
I did hardclaim to whymafia already so I have to take responsbility for my claim
Waiting
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1103, Mulch wrote:
In post 1101, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1098, Mulch wrote:
This is a special circumstance cause I hardclaimed already to WhyMafia. So he can hold me accountable for any actions that I could switch up my claim.
Then we wait for whymafia.
He already confirmed it..
But he said he doesn't know what it is or what role it is, so therefore its not a hardclaim? full claim or whatever. We still don't know your role.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1107, Mulch wrote:He does know what it is. He can look it up on the wiki. I;m allowed to softclaim because WhyMafia can hold me accountable for anything that would deviate from it
Imma wait then
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1109, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1099, Sergtacos wrote:
So...I'm idiotic for pushing Havo to hardclaim, and now you're pushing Mulch to hardclaim? What conclusion should we draw from that?

First off, a little sarcasm dude, secondly, thats why my vote is on him, because he decided to push on havo for a claim, got a cop fucking killed, now i want a claim from mulch and i think this soft claim "i hope roleblocker didn't block me" is just bullshit. think about it, why would u be scared of a role block when havo could've been role blocked?

Anyway, waiting for whymafia for results.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #117) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1113, Toranaga wrote:I never saw a player push the cop to hardclaim on d1 by almost getting him MAJ lynched and then act all arrogant about it later

people are generally a little more self aware than that
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1116, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1115, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1114, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1113, Toranaga wrote:I never saw a player push the cop to hardclaim on d1 by almost getting him MAJ lynched and then act all arrogant about it later

You should probably stick to Monopoly.
little kids playing monopoly have a better grasp of reality than you do.
Ooooh, sick burn, dude.
Chip, seems like you need Image
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1117, Chip Butty wrote:Tora, why are you voting me if you're townreading me so hard?

FREEDOM thats why.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #120) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1121, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1119, Sergtacos wrote:

Fire up the bong, dude. You're way more entertaining when you're wasted.
I'm actually considering it now xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #121) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1133, Chip Butty wrote:Its a fatal slip, or should be, but you'll be a stronger player for having gone through the experience. One day, you might even be good.
Where did Tor scumslip? I don't see it??
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #122) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1124, Chip Butty wrote:Taco signed up for this game because he thought the title was short for 'Classic Hits from the Bong.'
<3 you now know why I'm in this game
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Hows everyone doing?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #124) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1199, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1197, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1195, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1194, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1189, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Chip

This seems pretty good. A lot of his posts are coming across as LAMIST
Yeah, well if you're not a PR, you're back to being scum.
^^^

if this doesn't get lynched today you guys are the worst
~You're tunnelling~
then vote fykus with me

vote: fykus
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #125) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1205, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 270, Havo wrote:

And what will that accomplish??
In post 274, Havo wrote:
In post 273, Mulch wrote:
In post 272, Havo wrote:
In post 271, Mulch wrote:
In post 270, Havo wrote:

And what will that accomplish??
The hardclaim or the tunnel?
Either?
The hardclaim: Force you to claim so if your scum you can't switch up your claim later or avoid getting counterclaimed.

The tunnel: Dually put pressure on you and ~hopefully~ lynch scum if need be
So you're completely fine with putting me? No matter what role I could be?
In post 367, Havo wrote:
In post 366, Havo wrote:

Here's the 1st scum.
In post 369, Havo wrote:VOTE: Mulch
In post 371, Havo wrote:I HARD CLAIM -

Loyal Town Cop.

Mulch is the lynch today.
Here we have part of the leadup to Havo's formal hardclaim. Now, Toranaga has made a determined and sustained effort to blame Havo's death on me, but hasn't said a word about Mulch, who was actually the instigator of the push for the hardclaim, and who Havo himself blamed.

Why, Toranaga?

And it has to be said that Mulch has made zero effort to set the record straight.

Okay more to come later...
You're thinking Mulch and Tor could be scum?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #126) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

My brain hurts right now, so many theories of who could be scum that its just mind-blowing to me right now D:

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #127) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1212, Sergtacos wrote:My brain hurts right now, so many theories of who could be scum that its just mind-blowing to me right now D:

Spoiler:
UI
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #128) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Chip Butt, as much as i like to rip the bong, I think playing this game is a bad idea because I keep making shitloads of theories and i keep giving myself a headache. and plus it doesn't help that i just finished watching death note for the first time.

Here's one theory- You're scum chip butt, because you told me to rip the bong, and i was wondering what if my reads were wrong because i keep making silly theories and you wanted me to keep being under the influence? and telling me to hit the bong is entertaining makes me think you're buddying me.

AND HERE IS ANOTHER THEORY- you're town AND a pothead which is why you want me to smoke more because who doesn't love mary jane?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #129) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1211, Toranaga wrote:I have given mulch a lot of crap for Havo as well, there was even a whole thing between us where you went 'wow guys that was amazing! if you're both scum congratulations'. but apparently you already forgot.
This makes me think Tor, Mulch and Chip butt could be scum.

Like here's a theory,

Mulch and Chip are scum and pressured Havo to hard claim so they can use that information to their advantage. Why pressure that hard on D1? Who would benefit if a PR claim D1? Scums would have the benefit instead of town. Then Tor and Mulch argues and chip butt said if they're scum, hats off to them. Tor wants Mulch and Chip lynched because of hard claim push in D1 (bussing).
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #130) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1216, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1211, Toranaga wrote:I have given mulch a lot of crap for Havo as well, there was even a whole thing between us where you went 'wow guys that was amazing! if you're both scum congratulations'. but apparently you already forgot.
This makes me think Tor, Mulch and Chip butt could be scum.

Like here's a theory,

Mulch and Chip are scum and pressured Havo to hard claim so they can use that information to their advantage. Why pressure that hard on D1? Who would benefit if a PR claim D1? Scums would have the benefit instead of town. Then Tor and Mulch argues and chip butt said if they're scum, hats off to them. Tor wants Mulch and Chip lynched because of hard claim push in D1 (bussing).
Keyword- thinks/theory

I'm UI right now, i have a lot of theories i could mention that I have but I'll be going on and on. Let me get back to this game tomorrow when im not UI. xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #131) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1215, Toranaga wrote:death note is rad
Too bad it made me very paranoid about mafiascum even more.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Sorry that i havent posted, been a crazy weekend (almost every weekend is crazy at universities) will try to catch up later tonight.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1513, Toranaga wrote:actually

vote: skitter

because on top of two L-1 votes, she is townreading misère.

great posting, liked almost everything you wrote skitter. and because I do, and I respect you, I don't hink you put Havo in L-1 the way you did if you're town.
Skitter is lock town.... votes skitter anyway xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1515, Sergtacos wrote:

great posting, liked almost everything you wrote skitter. and because I do, and I respect you, I don't hink you put Havo in L-1 the way you did if you're town.
But I can see why there's a skitter wagon. She has been on my lean scum list ever she L-1 on Havo.
I'm at work right now, will have a lot of free time tonight to catch up for sure. School and work is rough lol.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1512, Toranaga wrote:
vote: mulch
Ok um, this is concerning. I haven't caught up yet but by reading through this page, you are voting people that you town lock and town read so hard? I seriously need to catch up.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1223, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Don't lynch me in LYLO, obviously. The earlier, the better.
This to me sounds very town. Monkey doesn't want to be in LYLO and I had a friend who did that, made every vote him and he voted self so that way he wasn't in lylo, we won, then he asked post game what who the survivors would have voted if he was in lylo and they said him. Wise choice, so because of this experience and how Monkey said it, makes me believe he's 99.9% town.

I swear to god monkey, if you're scum again, imma fucking eat a monkey for respect.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1518, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Right. He's so fucking scummy. But the tracker claim checks out so much. He claimed tracker that targeted Fykus before Fykus even claimed anything. Then we have Mulch over here who's a possible fruit vendor, pending on WhyMafia's confirmation. It blows my mind that I need to stay the hell out of the game and watch first.
Whats a fruit vendor?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #138) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1519, humaneatingmonkey wrote:But here's how we're gonna solve Tornaga's tracker claim—he dies or we ask him to target Mulch. Mulch will then choose to give a fruit or not give a fruit. If Toranaga answers correctly, he's a tracker. Because I don't know why I can't myself to trust Toranaga. He's just too fucking scummy on this site's meta.
He's looking scummy to me ATM, but I'm catching up right now
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #139) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1522, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1520, Sergtacos wrote:This to me sounds very town. Monkey doesn't want to be in LYLO and I had a friend who did that, made every vote him and he voted self so that way he wasn't in lylo, we won, then he asked post game what who the survivors would have voted if he was in lylo and they said him. Wise choice, so because of this experience and how Monkey said it, makes me believe he's 99.9% town.

I swear to god monkey, if you're scum again, imma fucking eat a monkey for respect.
Lmao no. I'm not scum. I think you're gonna get more heat than this if I were scum.

What do you mean more heat?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #140) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1525, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You're very easy to mislynch, no offense.
Very true xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1521, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1518, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Right. He's so fucking scummy. But the tracker claim checks out so much. He claimed tracker that targeted Fykus before Fykus even claimed anything. Then we have Mulch over here who's a possible fruit vendor, pending on WhyMafia's confirmation. It blows my mind that I need to stay the hell out of the game and watch first.
Whats a fruit vendor?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #142) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1229, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Did he say he wasn't PR? I missed that. I missed most of the discussion.
I was about to ask the same thing. Gonna read his ISO after catching up.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1528, humaneatingmonkey wrote:https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Visitor

Actually, the fact that nobody is trying to mislynch you IS scummy. I shouldn't locktown you.
So a fruit vendor is a village sided PR?

Well I guess because i dont spam, post silly shit and all that because im in college right now and i have work. i mean spamming and doing silly shit is anti-town, i can see why i was mislynched because of it lol
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1383, Toranaga wrote:love skitter's work. lock town.
Locks town, yet still votes Skitter, after saying mulch, fykus, and chip are the team.

Tor, you're looking very scummy to me right now.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1424, Toranaga wrote:me, havo and fykus actually. I think fykus' soft is pretty good since I'm odd night tracker.

miller is obv not a PR but it's claimable. same goes for fruit vendor.
Yet you decided to throw shade on Mulch for being a fruit vendor?

Can there be a scum fruit vendor? I'm seeing your posts and you're saying it can be. But as i read the wiki, it says its a slightly powerful role than a VT. I would figure that to be sided with town?

Ok let me get this right, a fruit vendor does nothing but give fruit to someone during the night? Is that it? Thats all?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #146) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Sergtacos »

[Tag] @MOD[/tag]

(idk how to tag mod, so i hope this works xD)

Can there be a scum fruit vendor and can you explain what EXACTLY it does? I still don't understand.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1463, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 1461, Toranaga wrote:I could lynch mulch with you chip

if that's someone you're willing to reevaluate
I could do that. I'm willing to provisionally buy your story for this game Day.

Don't want to lynch Fykus today. I want to lynch in BBT Skitter HEM Mulch and i could stretch to Misere although on gut i feel she is lazy town.

But you didn't answer why Skitter is locktown?
If your reasoning to be on the Misere wagon is all because you feel that she's lazy town, then that is a horrible reason. There should be no reason to lynch a town at all unless you're scum of course.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1535, Toranaga wrote:fruit vendor is NAI
So you're saying there can be a scum fruit vendor?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I would like to hear from the Mod. How do you tag the mod?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1539, Toranaga wrote:it's a role that makes sense with a tracker I guess, but it's not enough to determine a player's allignment. I'm sure there can be a scum fruit vendor and wiki makes it pretty clear by saying fruit vendor can be used in split motive games.
Split motive? So meaning can be used for scum and town? Ok so that makes sense.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1540, Toranaga wrote:no idea. you're asking the mod to conftown a player though, so zzzzzzzzzzz
How am i asking the mod to conftown a player? You talking about Mulch as conftown? How do you know he's conftown? You just said that a fruit vendor could be either scum or town and now you're saying the mod will conftown Mulch? Seemed like you just did that, scum?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1543, Toranaga wrote:LOL tacos, you just asked the mod if there could be a scum fruit vendor. that's why I'm zzzzzzzzz'ing at that. you can't ask this. I mean you can, but he wouldn't answer you would he.

I don't even know if mulch is fruit vendor or not, but if he gave WM a fruit he is. so if the mod comes here and says there's no scum fruit vendor, mulch becomes conftown.
Well what i meant was is it possible that there could be a scum fruit vendor, possible and could are kinda the same thing.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #153) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1551, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You don't have to. You can track anyone else and tell us that result since you've already claimed. I'm just offering solutions. You can track me.
Just when I locked town you, you made this post. Back to null you go. Yeah, Tor can track you, but that means you can decide your other mafia buddy to do the kill and not you to waste Tor's investigation.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Ok im lost, you're a cop or tracker?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

a tracker sees who did something but doesnt know the "did" right?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #156) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1558, Toranaga wrote:odd night tracker, I track a player and know who the player visited at night.

n1 fykus did not visit anyone.
If you track Mulch, and he's a fruit vendor, don't you think you will get a result of him visiting someone? Like i dont see how that will bust him as scum?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #157) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1560, Toranaga wrote:mulch confirms himself fruit vendor d2 as long as WM received a fruit and not some other item that makes him some other role. I don't need to track Mulch to confirm him, he is already confirmed.

what I'm telling HEM is that I will never track mulch because it's goddamn irrelevant to do so. it's the one track I should never make. you may have gotten my thoughts mixed.
ohhhhhhh i see now. ok gotcha.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #158) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Sergtacos »

So you think all the scums are in the group of Monkey, Chip, Mulch and Skitter?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #159) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I would lynch Chip, Mulch and/or Skitter but Monkey keeps moving around in my reads. I think he's town.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #160) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1572, Thor665 wrote:WM already confirmed him insomuch as he agreed he got 'something' and I'm fine with that.
So I don't know what we're waiting on.

The taco guy and monkey last couple of pages curled my toes for some reason, it felt like scum/scum talk. It's a gut feel but it's there and even on a second read I still get the feel and can't put my finger on it.

They should both vote Skitter to reassure me ;)
VOTE: Skitter
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #161) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

FIRST
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Mulch you just conflicted yourself, said you would self vote if Tor flips town, then says you will lynch skitter if tor flips town, which is it?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #163) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2102, Mulch wrote:
@Serge
did you get my gift?
I got his gift. He's confirmed Fruit Vendor. But that doesn't changes anything Mulch, like Tor said, you could be a scum Fruit vendor.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #164) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2126, Thor665 wrote:Wait, was Serg one of the claims?
If so then yeah, I'll agree that's fine.
He should pick up his play though.
I'm lost?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #165) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Idk about you though Tor. You and Mulch seem to be tied for my scum read.

Your post sounded so bussy like. Maybe it's me idk and Mulch defended Skitter then voted.

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #166) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2145, Mulch wrote:
In post 2138, Sergtacos wrote:Idk about you though Tor. You and Mulch seem to be tied for my scum read.

Your post sounded so bussy like. Maybe it's me idk and Mulch defended Skitter then voted.

Which post? I can promise I didn't bus...
This is scum. "can" and no "can" is a big difference.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #167) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

The way you said it sounded like you're trying so hard to sound innocent. I can promise you i didnt bus compare to i promise you i didnt bus. idk, i feel like town would be i promise you i didnt bus because THATS TRUE however i can promise you? idk, you didn't promise me, you said you can, however you didn't promise me yet.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #168) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2156, Mulch wrote:
In post 2151, Sergtacos wrote:The way you said it sounded like you're trying so hard to sound innocent. I can promise you i didnt bus compare to i promise you i didnt bus. idk, i feel like town would be i promise you i didnt bus because THATS TRUE however i can promise you? idk, you didn't promise me, you said you can, however you didn't promise me yet.
That's just semantics. It means the same thing. I don't know how to explain it better than that
Then why does it feel different if it means the same thing?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #169) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2159, Mulch wrote:
In post 2157, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 2156, Mulch wrote:
In post 2151, Sergtacos wrote:The way you said it sounded like you're trying so hard to sound innocent. I can promise you i didnt bus compare to i promise you i didnt bus. idk, i feel like town would be i promise you i didnt bus because THATS TRUE however i can promise you? idk, you didn't promise me, you said you can, however you didn't promise me yet.
That's just semantics. It means the same thing. I don't know how to explain it better than that
Then why does it feel different if it means the same thing?
I don't know how your brain works, Serge. Maybe your high.

"I can promise you" "I promise you"....they are the same. It's how I talk
nahm not high right now lol

everyone else, your opinion on this?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #170) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2161, Mulch wrote:
In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:you kept pushing it to give out specific details for no reason. 'loyal cop' is too fucking mental to be a false claim anyway, and it gets scum nowhere if he fucking claims cop early on. how long would havo last as scum claiming that?
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure I unvoted when he hardclaimed, that's all that I needed.
All that you needed? Why? To see what power role he was and kill him during the night? Yeah this is scum. Chip pushed for Havo wagon too even after Havo hardclaimed.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #171) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1516, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1515, Sergtacos wrote:

But I can see why there's a skitter wagon. She has been on my lean scum list ever she L-1 on Havo.
I'm at work right now, will have a lot of free time tonight to catch up for sure. School and work is rough lol.
@Thor

She's been on my lean scum list she put L-1 on Havo while Mulch and Chip has been in my strong scum list since D1.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2164, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:you kept pushing it to give out specific details for no reason. 'loyal cop' is too fucking mental to be a false claim anyway, and it gets scum nowhere if he fucking claims cop early on. how long would havo last as scum claiming that?
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure I unvoted when he hardclaimed, that's all that I needed.
you actually revoted him with HEM after the hardclaim because you wanted all the details. you also softed fruit vendor pretty hard on these posts while getting some heat, and either faked that was a conf town role, or didn't know it's actually NAI. I'm gonna say you were always aware that fruit vendor isn't necessarily a town role...
I'm pretty sure if anyone else received the role they have and didn't have it before they would look it up on the wiki or ask the mod. So you're right Tor, I think he already knew.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2164, Toranaga wrote:
you actually revoted him with HEM after the hardclaim because you wanted all the details. you also softed fruit vendor pretty hard on these posts while getting some heat, and either faked that was a conf town role, or didn't know it's actually NAI. I'm gonna say you were always aware that fruit vendor isn't necessarily a town role...
I'm pretty sure if anyone else received the role they have and didn't have it before they would look it up on the wiki or ask the mod. So you're right Tor, I think he already knew.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #174) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2176, Mulch wrote:
In post 2165, Sergtacos wrote:All that you needed? Why? To see what power role he was and kill him during the night? Yeah this is scum. Chip pushed for Havo wagon too even after Havo hardclaimed.
No, so he would take responsbility for his claim. I've explained this countless times
And yet I still don't understand why you would do that. You Chip and Monkey. Like if you see a soft claim D1, don't mention it and analyze their performance during D2, maybe D3. Try to see what they say and if that fits their role and keep it low however if you feel like its off, then go ahead and do something.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #175) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2179, Mulch wrote:
In post 2178, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2174, Mulch wrote:
In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:when Havo was at L-1, it was noticeable you were not around and only showed up after the early mislynch could be no longer. I wonder if you'd lynch him there, and based off how you were posting to Havo, I think you would and you'd defend your play the next day.
What you mean?
you were not around as Havo was L-1. I'm not scumreading you for it ldo, but the way you were talking about him, it looks like you'd just go ahead and hammer if you were?

you showed up after me and skitter unvoted and went 'this game is going fast, this is amazing!'
Of course I woulden't hammer, I'm not that much of an idiot...

I also think that was earlier in the game? let me look

Wouldn't hammer because it would look bad for you, which is why you said you're not that much of an idiot because as scum you wouldn't hammer and make that play pin on you. You just confessed you're scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #176) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2309, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2305, lime in da coconut wrote:Hey there. I'm going to read up now and I'd appreciate it if someone could get me up to speed. (Claims, important game events including what led to the D1 mislynch, how you got the scum lynch D2, etc.) I replaced in blind and I didn't do much reading overnight, just a cursory quick glance at an iso or two. Anything you give helps.
Pretty much all our PRs claimed by mid Day 2.
Day 1 wagon resulted from people turning away from the claimed cop to then lynch a semi-lurk slot with opportunistic votes.
Day 2 wagon resulted from a number of claims again, I thought it was led by me, but apparently I'm being told it was led by Toranaga, which is fine as I think he's town anyways.

Toranaga is a claimed Odd Night Tracker
WhyMafia is a claimed Miller
Mulch is a claimed fruit vendor (and has Why Mafia and humaneatingmonkey as confirming they have received fruits)

You are now caught up.
Objection, apparently you haven't been reading carefully? I claimed I have received the fruit, not monkey.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #177) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2311, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 2305, lime in da coconut wrote:Hey there. I'm going to read up now and I'd appreciate it if someone could get me up to speed. (Claims, important game events including what led to the D1 mislynch, how you got the scum lynch D2, etc.) I replaced in blind and I didn't do much reading overnight, just a cursory quick glance at an iso or two. Anything you give helps.
Day 1 wagon resulted from people turning away from the claimed cop to then lynch a semi-lurk slot with opportunistic votes.
Day 2 wagon resulted from a number of claims again, I thought it was led by me, but apparently I'm being told it was led by Toranaga, which is fine as I think he's town anyways.

Mulch is a claimed fruit vendor (and has Why Mafia and humaneatingmonkey as confirming they have received fruits)

You are now caught up.
Objection, apparently you haven't been reading carefully? I claimed I have received the fruit, not monkey.
But other than that yeah, you caught up now.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #178) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2314, Toranaga wrote:

You are now caught up.
Toranaga has personally led everything that was good in this town so far

really you've been onto skitter quite a lot since d1. I just think you did that while also pushing town. and I feel you could have just hard cased skitter and get her lynched if you wanted to, but mostly people just independently got there regardless of you voting her or not. and I may be an idiot but how is mulch town? I know mulch;amrock from MU, he is good or at least not supposed to do the many awful things he did d1 wrt Havo. and considering how skitter was bold enough to put two town on L-1, I'm reading everything mulch does as bold openwolfing and not wrong town.

it's hard to parse out what is people being incredibly bad at the game or mafia. But I think mulch is mafia, and I can't let it go that he is running town to the ground playing against inexperienced players, and you. DUCY. you may be the only player that can convince me out of the tunnel right now :P
Yet you're not voting him? put yo money where yo mouth is :P
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2336, Mulch wrote:Thor for gods sake I can’t talk rn but I already answered it ffs
In post 2338, Mulch wrote:Tor you should know better to say short days benefit scum. Look at the town success rate on Mu and here
Damn it Thor, give him time. like oh idk many many posts later.

See? This is scum. says he doesnt have time to talk, ignores Thor, then addresses Tor.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2341, Mulch wrote:What are you talking about, how did I ignore him? You just lied
Thor had to post the same question 4 times now? And you still haven't answered? I mean i did see that you posted a post number but not sure what you're trying to say. EXPAND. So yeah, if that was your response, i didn't lie, you didn't provide enough information.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2342, Mulch wrote:Man serge get off my ass. Your confirmation biased up the wazoo
What?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2346, Thor665 wrote:I like the distance work going on between Mulch and Serg, it will totally keep me from lynching Mulch for a day after the Serg scum flip ;)
lol I'm town

Mulch is obvious scum here. idk why you can't see that or maybe you're his buddy.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Sergtacos »

@Thor, you don't really have a strong case on me, i mean your reasoning of me being scum is shitty that it makes me think you're scum. There's a case on Mulch and it's strong so I would advise you to push for Mulch if you're town.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (isolation #184) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2348, Sergtacos wrote:@Thor, you don't really have a strong case on me, i mean your reasoning of me being scum is shitty that it makes me think you're scum. There's a case on Mulch and it's strong so I would advise you to push for Mulch if you're town.
So shitty* sorry, ASL grammar that.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (isolation #185) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2349, Mulch wrote:VOTE: sergetacos
Reason?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #186) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2351, Sergtacos wrote:
Reason?
OMGUS and very scum because you kept pushing on someone else, strongly believe that they could be scum, says im town, then when thor thinks im scum, you instantly get on my wagon? Where's Thor's case on me? Where's your case? NADA.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #187) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2352, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2348, Sergtacos wrote:@Thor, you don't really have a strong case on me, i mean your reasoning of me being scum is shitty that it makes me think you're scum. There's a case on Mulch and it's strong so I would advise you to push for Mulch if you're town.
What's Poo-poo about my reasoning exactly?
I seriously don't see any of your reasoning actually.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #188) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2353, Thor665 wrote:
Reason?
Probably the same reason you sheeped me onto Skitter, I have a fabulously sexy voice.
Same reason? What?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #189) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2357, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Why is Mulch still scum even tho you just confirmed that he's a fruit vendor? Isn't he easy to sort in LYLO then if he's a scum fruit vendor? If so, why do you still want to lynch him? Oh my good.
Tor and the WIKI said it can be scum fruit vendor as well. So im considering his fruit vendor role NAI but his actions this entire fucking game has been scummy. Like idk how you can even town lock Mulch monkey like wtf, which makes me think you could be scum too.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #190) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2359, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Would a mafia fruit vendor be able to night kill and give fruit at the same time or is he only able to do one thing at a time?
idk, first time seeing a fruit vendor.

@MOD

[bold] @MOD[/bold]
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #191) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Wait a minute
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #192) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Why does that feel so fake to me?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #193) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #194) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Sad i can't see this gif. Can anyone else see it?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #195) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2364, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, can you provide examples of scum fruit vendors in MS? Right now, I'm basing all my defense on you at the fact that you would be easily sortable in LYLO because you would only be able to do one thing at a time (send fruit or kill). However, if there are examples in which scum fruit vendors are able to do both, I will reevaluate. So now you just have to give me links.
Theory- If mulch still survives until LYLO and he isn't scum and accidentally sends it to a scum, pretty sure the scum wouldn't say he got a fruit.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #196) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2368, humaneatingmonkey wrote:That's why we need to sort obv towns ASAP. Now I'm thinking you're difficult to sort in LYLO. I don't know how you'd play as scum and you had a weird progression with skitter.

Tell me why you're not scum.
I agree with the sorting and if I'm difficult to sort then lynch me before LYLO if thats the best case scenario.

What progression?

Idk, maybe Virtuoso made me not scum?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #197) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2091, Virtuoso wrote:
VC 2.16 FINAL

Lynching

:dead:
skitter30
(5): Thor665, Sergtacos, Chip Butty, Fykus, Mulch, Toranaga -- LYNCH
:dead:
Chip Butty
(2): BlueBloodedToffee, skitter30
Fykus
(1): WhyMafia

Not Voting
(2): havingfitz, humaneatingmonkey

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

The day 2 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-10-04 11:52:50)

Mod Notes
: Keep it fun! Please let me know if I mess up. The automatic vote counter doesn't work :(

havingfitz replaces Misre
Still looking for a replacement for BBT.
I was the second person on the wagon to vote for skitter Mulch was the second last while Tor was intending a hammer which therefore if you think about it Mulch was the last, and his vote didn't sound convincing that he was town to me. His vote and posts sounded like "damn, oh well." I mean look at how he defended skitter.

If you're saying we need to sort obv towns for LYLO, then Mulch shouldn't be in LYLO because he isn't obv town. why the fuck are you defending scum if you're town? either dumb or scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #198) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2371, Mulch wrote:
Reason?