Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

/confirm
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: Impoetic
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

HURT: Purple Nurple
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

It's the FoS counter.
So I'm FoS'ing mastina.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1, Alisae wrote:
>
Votes must be made with either
bold
or VOTE:  tags. Votes not cast in this way
will not be counted
. For Fos'es you may either
Bold
or use HURT WITH A BLADE: hurt2 tags. HURT: hurt tags are also acceptable. To unFoS someone you may either use
Bold
or use HEAL: Heal tags.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Didn't like your attempt to buddy me.
Don't have a read on gerry; it's too early to tell. Will say his posts on this page seem more likely scum!gerry than not, but it's still too early to tell.

And I kind of get the crumb but I'm not answering.
You haven't bled town yet, sorry to disappoint, and I think there's a chance I've read you wrong before, but you simply haven't done enough yet for me to make a call, babe.
The OMGUS does makes me feel better about you, though, so there's that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 65, Impoetic wrote:@Purrnerd
why didn't you think nahdia was town? for the post you quoted, for which you made a point of townreading me but scumreading them, which was actually pretty towny for both imo
Why was it towny for you both?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 101, Alisae wrote:
In post 90, Impoetic wrote:HURT: love
I kinda don't get who this is for sorry :(
probably vert.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:50 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 106, Nahdia wrote:I understand what they mean, I'm asking WHY you're FoSing these people.
Oh. I didn't much like Impo's because I can't see Impo genuinely seeing "/confirm" as being townie openings for the both of you. I can understand a read like that from mastina, since it's more of a gamestate read, but I don't remember Impo ever reading things in that manner? Didn't think much of her omgus on me either.

mastina's buddying of me I wasn't particularly fond of, neither do I think the fluff about knowing the game is particularly town indicative here for her because it's still game related in that it's flavor related. Wasn't fond of the comment toward gerry in as it reads like posturing, also. Feels like mastina was confident she could pocket me and have me go hard at gerry for his first few posts.

All that said, gerry
is
shaping up to be playing as his scum meta so far so /shrugs. Particularly the way he's discrediting me saying it's too early to tell. I can't really put into words why I think he wouldn't react in that manner if he were town, though. I might have better luck in doing so later.
VOTE: gerryoat

HURT: Impoetic
You're still not off the hook.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 107, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: Purple Nurple

Post reads to me like mastina trying to emulate her towngame and laying it on a bit too thick.
Possible, but I don't know if it's probable at this stage.
mastina knows what I look for in her as scum after I outlined it in Kingdom Hearts, which is why I'm wary of flat out calling that a town reaction to my FoS. What I'm tossing up is whether she'd care enough to try to pocket me and I think maybe she wouldn't? I don't think there's enough people here who are intimate with her meta that she wouldn't just take me on if I scumread her, and continue to townread me in order to look good? Blehhh I'm running out of explainey words and that's frustrating.

I think she COULD be purposely doing this 180 because I hard townread her in Kingdom Hearts and that was one of the reasons I pushed really hard for her to be town, but I don't know if that possibility alone outweighs the probable "this is town mastina doing her usual" explanation. I don't think she's scared of me as scum. She knows that if I tried to hard push her as scum even if I correctly scumread her, she'd probably come out of it looking even more town for it because I suck at pushing.

If you're talking about her typing style, I think she's not laying it on thick enough, honestly. I guess that's my problem with that compared to here and here where she scumread me in Kingdom Hearts. But there are key differences between the two in that in KH she was inherently paranoid of me in the early game because I was deliberately not posting until I had a read on her, and here her scumread may actually be based in more than just paranoia. idunno, I think I just convinced myself that I'm just being paranoid in scumreading her, actually.

HEAL: Purple Nurple
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 110, Nahdia wrote:I'm not really confident in my ability to metaread gerry. My impression is that he does this incredulous "gosh you're so ridiculous for scumreading me" shtick as both town and scum. No real read there yet.
That's a fair call.
I do think his thing about it being night was a bit overblown in potentially a faking a towntell manner.
Like I know it's gerry so he could have just not read the PM but inside the PM Ali even clarified that meant it was day and idunno, it feels moderately icky enough that I'm ok with that.

What are your thoughts on Impo so far?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 131, Impoetic wrote:FTR, why would I pretend to think it was towny after getting a townread for doing it? It's not so i could argue this; WIFOM like that is pretty stupid and useless. I know I do a lot of things that are stupid and useless, but why do you think I'd think to do that particular thing there if I had no genuine read on the /confirm (which is what you said) and then not inhibit myself from carrying it out? There's literally no good outcome from it. No one's gonna scumread me for not saying it. No one's gonna townread me for saying it; if anything, it would make mastina's read feel less reliable to other players looking on at the scene.
Attempting to pocket Nahdia.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 131, Impoetic wrote:So obviously you don't think this is all 3 scum; was there no thought process triggered here about which townie you were scumreading in these 3?
I mean... I healed Purple so.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 164, Purple Nurple wrote:osuka + gerry?
Possible.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Lol reminds me of when I tried the fake towntell in civ
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:23 am

Post by JaeReed »

gerry I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. You remember events the way you want to remember them and I'm not interested in turning this into smith's game v2. From my pov here you only want to turn this into some drawn out meta argument on my accuracy on reading you. Like, bringing up a game where I was previously townreading you iirc before being dayvigged 3 days in and tilting about you saying our explosive rage over it was scum is just flat a discrediting tactic regardless of alignment.

I believe you'd bring it up no matter your alignment but if you don't want to have me lose my shit again I'd rather you take a different approach. I think your townread on me really isn't fleshed out well at all and I think it's an attempt to get me off your back rather than a genuine read. If you could talk about that and give me a case on impoetic that's in one post I'll listen.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Me: what the fuck I've been-- oh I guess I haven't posted recently huh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Impo do you think I should be townreading you off your stubborn ass aggression towards gerry?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 273, gerryoat wrote:i'm annoyed jae just ignores me in games now
I'm sick. I don't really have the mental capacity to process your thing right now so I'm putting it off. Sorry it came across as ignoring you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:59 am

Post by JaeReed »

Uzi could be scum, ye
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:59 am

Post by JaeReed »

Sad to see you go, ari. :(
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 322, Purple Nurple wrote:I'll say you're not likely scum because you're voting him and you know what to look for the same way I do.
fuck off, i'm not scum because I'm voting him seriously fullstop.
you should know that, it's as simple as that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 322, Purple Nurple wrote:And
Lil Uzi Vert is lurking
while also refusing to recognize this is transparently a scum-gerry.
this is the pertinent bit in my vert read
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 324, gerryoat wrote:also mastina you scumread me way before I would have "lurked" it was literally my first post of the game, so you're just bullshiting.
she's not bullshitting. it's a serious read on her end and this is how she plays.
sick of ppl trying to push this.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 321, gerryoat wrote:so please stop acting like you can read me, when you clearly can't at all. My involvement in a game is based on how interested i am.
it's not about your involvement i don't think - it's more how you interact with ppl. i'm still not 100% sold but eh < and i will expand on this in a sec too
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 316, Purple Nurple wrote:And Jae should be backing me here and I really wish they could give me their words on the subject too
I would love nothing more than to back you but I don't feel it as strongly as you do right now and normally I feel it strongly when gerry is scum rather than this uncertainty. I think he COULD be scum, sure, but I don't think he necessarily is? needs more info/time/posts basically to sort.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 314, Purple Nurple wrote:This gerry is contributing fake-townslips, pushes he doesn't really believe in, a lot of OMGUS (look at the people he's voted and then look at the people who have voted him), shitposting/spamposting, and when he gives content it's nothing tangible, not even in a bad way.
first is gently a scumtell yea
2nd is a scumtell but can you back it up that he doesn't believe in them? (I'm guessing you're getting that from the unvote on impo?)
OMGUS is something town gerry does as well and does in spades
shitposting is something town gerry does rather than give content too at times
spamposting eh sure?
nothing tangible for content is usually town gerry

Like I love you but you almost made me want to unvote there.

What I find more pertinent is LUV not pushing the fake townslip when he deathtunneled me in civ for pre much the same.
Think I have LUV as more likely scum over gerry because that could be defending a townie or it could be defending a scumbud but i do think it's a scum luv.
Like I'm willing to help you lynch gerry if you really need that first but my preference is LUV rn.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm not reading you based off activity rn, I'm looking at the genuineness of your reads and I'm just not feeling it.

Also we have like 20% left on battery guys.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:27 am

Post by JaeReed »

Er you did have me pegged as scum tho. Unlike here where you're pushing gerry isn't scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

Impo the issue here is he deathtunneled me for it and accepted no excuse when I did the same thing in a previous game. And he was right to because I was scum. There's no reason for him to not do so to gerry here.
Besides which he's playing too cautiously. Scum LUV's MO.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 425, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 17
  • Garrybote
    ----- 2 ( JaeReed, Purple Nurple )
    L- 3

Impoetic
    ------ 2 ( Lil Uzi Vert, XnadrojX )
    L- 3

osuka
    --------- 1 ( osuka )
    L- 4

Nahdia
    -------- 1 ( Oggs Benedict )
    L- 4

XnadrojX
    ------ 1 ( Nahdia )
    L- 4

Purple Nurple
    - 1 ( Garrybote )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    --- 1 ( Impoetic )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch

#
#
#
#
################
|
[
%
]
[/center][/b][/i]
FOS COUNT 1 . 17
  • JaeReed
    ------- 3 ( XnadrojX, Impoetic, osuka )
    Nahdia
    -------- 2 ( XnadrojX, Purple Nurple )
    Impoetic
    ------ 2 ( XnadrojX, JaeReed )
    Lil Uzi Vert
    -- 2 ( XnadrojX, Oggs Benedict )
    Purple Nurple
    - 1 ( osuka )
    XnadrojX
    ------ 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    Oggs Benedict
    - 1 ( XnadrojX )
    osuka
    --------- 1 ( XnadrojX )
    Garrybote
    ----- 1 ( Purple Nurple )

Not FoS'ing
    --- 3 ( Garrybote, Lil Uzi Vert, Nahdia)
Days Remaining Without Lynching
we need a non shit wagon.
UNVOTE:
mastina I'm getting a distinct lack of posturing gerry here which i find is a staple of his scum game. if you can point out where you feel he's grandstanding and posturing like he tends to do in his scum games i'd like that but rn i'm not feeling it and even if i thought we could get a lynch there today i don't want it. i don't have you as hard town which concerns me as well so would like more from you in general.

i'm willing to lynch either of the 2 voting impoetic at this point so...
VOTE: jordan
too much room for me to be wrong on luv at this point in the game i think, specially when town luv tends to find the mafia i tend to struggle to find im good with this. i'll just chill with nahds a bit.
oh yea
HEAL: impoetic
HURT: Garrybote
HURT: Oggs
HURT: lil uzi vert

@mastina thoughts on Arichan's play? I'm willing to move elsewhere if you have a tr there, can't remember your read and not inclined to go hunting for it given rl stuff happening rn. spoonfeed me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 464, gerryoat wrote::shifty: Jae what if I've just improved my scum game to not include posturing
well then the whole game gets to see your dumb ass flip when you try to do anything to me tonight :p
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Jordan you realize this is a battery deadline, we have no good wagon for a lynch, and non content posting will drain it faster AND we are at 20% of the battery?

More than ok with lynching you rn.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 476, Purple Nurple wrote:Really really really REALLY not happy about this but
VOTE: XnadrojX
Also you picked up on my answer to your question yeah?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 522, Purple Nurple wrote:Also as if there were any doubt JaeReed is town because they couldn't possibly have missed my reference to the Tarzan song I directed their way. (You'll Be In My Heart-->Tarzan song-->Tarzan was in Kingdom Hearts Mafia as a Split Jailkeeper.)
I missed it. I don't do crumbs, I'm bad at following them so unless they're super blatant I ignore it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 531, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What if Jae and mastina are scum? :o
yeah not possible dude
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 547, gerryoat wrote:jae do you also think mastina is the type to do big gambits?
this is too broad of a sweeping statement my dude
as town yes
as scum.....does the risk outweigh the reward?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 549, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 539, gerryoat wrote:yes im sure that mafia having a public cop as their ability surely sounds balanced
Jae I need someone to back me up here.
Like. Literally anyone who has played an Alisae game would do but you're the only one I can think of who I know for sure has and you know why this point is absolute bullshit. Giving the mafia town-sounding abilities is just something Alisae fucking DOES.

In particular, one idea Alisae stole from me? Loud Fruit Vendor as a mafia role.
Another idea of mine which Alisae could take since Alisae is often inspired by mastina setups? Mafia Sane Cop. I've had in my games a Mafia Sane Cop. So why the fuck. Would an Alisae, who is KNOWN TO STEAL THINGS FROM PRIOR MASTINA GAMES. Not have it as a mafia role? It's literally
right
up Alisae's alley.
mafia that could use their role to give night talk in For Us.

i just... still don't rly scumread gerry?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 563, gerryoat wrote:like it wouldnt even say i visited LUV cause i would have been stopped from doing that at all. right? or am i wrong
probs depends on the wording of the role pm of the blocker tbh.
and no don't think purple is fakeclaiming here. in a game with 2 maf it's pretty suicidal to do so and mastina is smarter than that as maf.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 566, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't either.

Maybe we're dumb.
^ this is still mafia ftr
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

also I realized I've been searching for 3 maf lmao i'm stupid
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

think a public cop checking luv makes sense?
but also think a luv/gerry team makes sense as well in that case if luv is ascetic. it's not actually confirming or condemning in any manner.
eehhhhh
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

still not enough info
i kinda suck this game
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

maybe we could just lynch me?
lots of choices

pedit gerry that only works if you dont' suspect her to be maf y'know
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

actually mastina softed doc when talking to me with the emoji, maybe scum picked up on that and roleblocked her?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

trying to think about balance.
my role
public cop (x shot?)
split jailkeeper (one thing only usable)
ascetic
macho kinda ic
post restricted gladiator (hated if broken)

would my role, ari's role, jill's role, and ascetic be the same alignment? that's a crapload of negative utility for town if so. Like a shitload. more than I realistically think would be possible honestly. scum team might just have a public cop in that situation. but i don't think luv is town still?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

eh maybe i should claim?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 589, gerryoat wrote:ya mastina outed 3 claims so far. and eddie can you answer my question
this is pre staple for town mastina
poor eddie didn't know what he was in for it looks like :lol:
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 590, gerryoat wrote:WAIT I JUST REALIZED I'VE UNDERSTOOD THIS GAME WRONG. POSTING MORE = DRAINING BATTERY? I THOUGHT WE HAD TO POST MORE TO STOP THE METER FROM GOING DOWN LOL
lurking drains the battery
shitposting drains the battery

from my understanding.
so you want to post a decent amount, but post /content/ and not spamfuck the game bcuz I think one person posting too much in comparison to others might drain the battery? idunno the exact formula.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by JaeReed »

i mean i'm neg utility and didn't explicitly claim it d1 either even if i did soft it...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

i need to double check something about my role.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

not yet, still paranoid. you're close but i'm not just gonna sheep you rn, i need real time interaction with mastina and to figure some things out with her mechanically.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by JaeReed »

eddie are you good with balance stuff and all that?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

luv why are you fear mongering?
"jae and mastina could be scum together"
"mastina could be fakeclaiming because i'm ascetic"

and why are you backing off ur stances when called out for that shit?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

don't need to answer that btw it's rhetorical. just pointing out why i think luv is scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by JaeReed »

god luv is scum.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 640, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 639, Nahdia wrote:
In post 631, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My gut is telling me safest play is just to lynch Gerry.

My head wants to lynch in:

{Impoetic, Nahdia, Oggs, osuka}
you're right. the SAFEST PLAN is to lynch the CLAIMED PUBLIC COP.

my god, dude.
If he flips town we can just lynch Purple tomorrow.
this is a fucking awful post.
purple is town. you're arguing they're intentionally trying for a 1 for 1 trade for no reason in a game with only 2 scum.

please can we lynch luv.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

like my role itself is essentially ascetic with a twist
you think there's that much neg utility in town?
really think that?
there isn't.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I don't care about flavour when it doesn't make sense from a balance perspective.
Like you pushing it's fine solely based on flavor when my thing is purely about balance is bad too.
your role can still fit for flavor while you're scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 648, gerryoat wrote:see, if you were town i think you'd be more understanding that i could be town but you saying that it's 80% sure when it's role madness and other mechanics, make me think you're maf.
pull out. this won't help and mastina wouldn't pull this gambit as scum in most situations I can think of so you can just assume they're town here.
at least til night 3 please.
I don't think luv plays this way as town or pushes these avenues as town and do you agree it looks hella suspect if you and purple are both town?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 651, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It doesn't make sense because the OP literally states that this game bastard.

Also I even said I don't think they are fake claiming but how can you not see me being more suspicious if we lynch Gerry and if he flips town?
The rules also state that Ali and Torque aimed for balance.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 663, Impoetic wrote:It also seems sort of unbalanced with such a small game, but I guess I wouldn't know.
both myself and luv can't be targeted and there's already an ic in the game afaik in jill so... not that unbalanced when you take all that into account
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 666, osuka wrote:661 is straight up wrong and 659 was written by mastina, so no #selfmeta
can tell you 659 was not written by mastina.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 673, Impoetic wrote:How is jill an ic? It doesn't say her alignment, does it? I guess she's probably town because she has the macho trait, but the same could be said of loud sane cop.

Maybe it being loud is actually a point against the role being town, if that's really a possibility. On the other hand, it feels really convenient and weird.
i made an assumption O.o holy shit didn't realize that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 674, osuka wrote:
In post 672, JaeReed wrote:
In post 666, osuka wrote:661 is straight up wrong and 659 was written by mastina, so no #selfmeta
can tell you 659 was not written by mastina.
drunk me disagrees with you

but drunk me is retarded so you never know
well you are free to disagree iwth her partner as much as you like but she literally wasn't around to make the post lol.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

why is that AI?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 683, Impoetic wrote:
In post 681, JaeReed wrote:why is that AI?
bc of the sig
if you're going to use someone's sig at least skim their iso in that game.
viewtopic.php?p=9395031&user_select%5B% ... 7#p9395031

but I was more asking about Ali's edit and why that's AI.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'd advise not laughing that off because I agree with him
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Your stances don't feel genuine. I don't believe you're trying to get reads this game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 694, Impoetic wrote:Ok how about WHICH stances feel disingenuous to you? (W/o being pedantic about the dumb joke you harped on 2 posts ago, please.)
The osuka tr. Doesn't feel like you're trying to pick up alignment.
Your read on me. I have no idea of the progression on the read on me and it skeeves me out.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 709, Nahdia wrote:might not have realized how the game mechanics are set up
not naming names but i know for a fact
someone
didn't :P
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

? i mean if you didn't then you would not have put in your action?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

immensely prefer an uzi lynch tbh, specially just having my scumread there validated :p
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by JaeReed »

this is me.
not moving my vote.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Fuck it.

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Because he's pinging the fuck out of me with his reachouts.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 739, Nahdia wrote:as it stands, no amount of scumtells short of him literally claiming mafia will convince me lynching gerry today is a good idea. i need logic as to why this risk-reward set up you're suggesting isn't as abysmal as i think it is.
here's the thing.
Either he's town and 1 shot, in which case it was used up last night. Where we still won't get any more information tomorrow and his mislynch was just delayed a day.
Or
He's mafia. We lynch him and get the scumflip then when purple dies tonight you're clear of being his partner.

I can't see a world in which a town public cop isn't gated. Can you?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

and what do you suggest we do when you're blocked tonight?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

no one wants to lynch luv, so I'm going for someone that I do still scumread somewhat that I think I'll get.
I'm not lynching Impoetic today.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 748, gerryoat wrote:If purple blocks me tonight when I can literally clear myself. Then please lynch them after you mislynch me
I'm not saying purple would block you. I'm saying if you're town then maf will.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

target me tonight and i'll believe you're town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 757, gerryoat wrote:Wait didn't you claim ascetic?
similar to
there's a reason I want you to target me with it. you'll understand when you do so if u trust me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 759, gerryoat wrote:Ok w/e fine. Why wont you lynch impoetic?
will you do it? <3 please? I can promise ur shot won't be wasted if you're actually cop
and mine won't be either if you're maf

1) don't think you'd get enough support for an Impo lynch today.
2) I'd rather have time to read Impo and I'd feel like the scum of the earth if I mislynched her because I'm too lazy to do that right now.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

cool
can someone explain to me why tf anyone has a read on oggs cuz like, i got nothing there in a big way.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also mastina why do you tr me here?
Impo why do you tr me?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 789, gerryoat wrote:Imagine being uncc'd public cop and having to waste a shot on yourself. Lol.
Except
You could just be
A loud role cop or something

Ali had a game previously where the roleblocker was loud and he coasted off the town cred from it.
Ali had a game previously where night talk was given from a scum role on activation and they used that to try to get out of being the lynch.

Even if you're public cop that doesn't make you town. I half suspect Ali to put in a public cop that's scum just to fuck people over that want to go role = alignment. It doesn't. It never will and especially so in an alisae game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 83, gerryoat wrote:ok so last micro i was in, i broke the game for ez town win. can someone tell me if somone dies at night? or is it like reversed and someone dies at day.
In post 786, Impoetic wrote:
In post 766, JaeReed wrote:Also mastina why do you tr me here?
Impo why do you tr me?
Just saw this. Anyway, it's really just gut. I know you're the type to care a lot about doing things in-game that would be emotionally manipulative and place emphasis on whether it's done as scum, so I feel there were a couple of your posts that seemed too AtE-y to actually come from scum. Besides that, you just seem generally fairly towny. I've been having a lot of trouble following this game, even when I do keep up, and even more trouble sticking to reads from it or having any real concrete thoughts on anything. I guess I'm just stupid lol.
Where do you think I've AtE'd?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 792, Purple Nurple wrote:Btw should mention: after Nahdia's appeal post (I can link it if necessary), we're instead blocking osuka. Also,
HURT: Lil Uzi Vert.
HURT WITH A BLADE: gerryoat.
In post 766, JaeReed wrote:Also mastina why do you tr me here?
You're making the right pushes, more or less. Plus if I read your soft correctly I don't think Alisae makes that a scum role given Alisae's experiences there. Also little stuff here and there. It's really not anything particularly tangible so much as it is general stuff, attitude (see also your reaction to me not calling you conftown), things I don't think you'd ever do if you were actually scum. There was a level of hurt essentially.
There is nothing there I wouldn't do as scum here? There was no hurt or anything? Please elaborate with quotes. I've softed two roles so you'll have to be more specific there.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 796, Impoetic wrote:
In post 774, Nahdia wrote:
In post 744, JaeReed wrote:
In post 739, Nahdia wrote:as it stands, no amount of scumtells short of him literally claiming mafia will convince me lynching gerry today is a good idea. i need logic as to why this risk-reward set up you're suggesting isn't as abysmal as i think it is.
here's the thing.
Either he's town and 1 shot, in which case it was used up last night. Where we still won't get any more information tomorrow and his mislynch was just delayed a day.
Or
He's mafia. We lynch him and get the scumflip then when purple dies tonight you're clear of being his partner.

I can't see a world in which a town public cop isn't gated. Can you?
i mean, you yourself pointed out that this town seems to have a lot of NU based on what we know...
Those both have obvious advantages for scum, though. Roleblocking? Night meetings? Both of those powers make at least some sense for scum to have, and alignment cop doesn't make any sense except as a role that looks town. If alisae thinks that roles should never be used to determine alignment, then if the table is playing correctly in Alisae's mind, the role is completely against the wincon of its user.

We can just give him one more night to check someone, at least. It gives us more information even if he's scum, so long as he gets some sort of report. That way, if he's scum, today's lynch can be used to get his partner and narrow the pool of possible suspects. There are two mafia, and he's a role that equates to being a town pr even if he's one of the two.
It was night talk for the main thread, not just "night meetings". That's a protown thing.
And you're assuming he's actually a cop. We don't know what his role does exactly, just that it's loud and probably investigative of some sort. It might only be loud insofar as it announces the target but not the results, in which case you still only have gerrys word.

Meanwhile there's a missing kill and no other explanation so far for it except purples jk. That's pretty dang close to a hard guilty, yo. And with a scumflip from gerry we can clear/condemn ppl from being the partner with purples jk.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: luv

Can't remember if I moved this back or not.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #90) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I am not voting outside of gerry and luv regardless of their claims.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:06 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 820, Purple Nurple wrote:alright mastina, gerry isn't getting lynched

VOTE: osuka

changing action to blocking luv.
He claimed ascetic.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 830, Nahdia wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHUT UP JAE.
Flat out telling you it was looking like a fish for a justified reason to vote him at that point. Which is your own scumtell. I shut that down for both of our sanity because neither of us want me tunneling you for a stupid reason like that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Like I can see what you were doing coming from town as well but it was going to make me really paranoid.

Still want to lynch luv.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:56 am

Post by JaeReed »

Wat is there to go back and forth about???
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

Pretty sure he just wanted you to waste your action.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 am

Post by JaeReed »

Math this looks like you're trying to run the timer down.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:56 am

Post by JaeReed »

Impo if you want a flip it naturally follows you should hammer luv.

Really didn't want to do this but ill try to explain the read when I get home, then everyone will go "jae is using meta so we won't lynch this" and the game will be lost because of it but w/e I kinda don't like mafia anymore.

There are plenty of reasons I've pointed out for luv being mafia in this game but the goalposts keep moving for ppl to lynch him and it's pissing me off.

And for math fosing luv then unofficially fosing me because I pointed out their spam will run the timer down I dunno. Could be either alignment, have no read there.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 899, MathBlade wrote:A single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat. Someone get me this stat.
Why are you continuously softing flavour that already flipped? It's making it really hard to not knee-jerk scum read you for it. But I doubt Ali made an actual role in the game a fake claim logically so it's probably not that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

You know I don't do that stuff as town, math.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Urgh this is frustrating. Gonna drop the role thing, I flat can't understand you.

At work. Talk in ~4 hours. I'll give you a meta case on LUV.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Math you need to reread my content and purples.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

You're missing partial claims and a flat out one that answers you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Alright so I'm not going to go too much into this but basically, when LUV is town he doesn't react like this to being scumread.
This is the LUV from WWF that threatens people who scumread him with a scumread as a deterrent (and yes I know that's a mastina post but it explains what I'm seeing rn better than I can do it myself). The whole idea of "well if he is town then it's going to look bad on me" thing which for whatever reason works a lot with ppl but I'm not buying it. Why? Because that's his fucking scum game. His scum game is literally this reaction to being scumread that he is doing right now.
Know what his town game reaction to being scumread looks like? Something like this. Because he doesn't give a shit if he's lynched as town. He doesn't need to make threats. He just laughs it off and doesn't give a fuck even when he's vigged.

So there's your supporting light meta. But really, he's just scum for what I've already pointed at in thread and this is just the icing on the cake.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 928, MathBlade wrote:Reading twice is fun.

Mastina/Eddie -- if you could ...

Mason
Cop check
Vig Kill

Blanks fill
Why are you doing this when you're down on record as scum in mastina's own game as saying this is incredibly anti town?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 977, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 975, gerryoat wrote:also its pretty obvious jae is a redirector of some sort.
Yeah the silence is pretty telling here.
You mean the silence while I was sleeping then streaming for my girlfriend?

Yeah, this is why I'm over this fucking game.

Math, I softed as fucking subtly as a brick to the face. I CC'ed LUV claiming ascetic even.
What the fuck did you think that was about?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 984, gerryoat wrote:no im saying as in why would i be a cop if he's a redirector, you're asecteitc, purple is RBer. and who knows what the others are.
Hence why I was thinking LUV had to be maf on a setup spec level. If you're town it's the only solution.
Math blatantly fucking did something they admitted was horribly antitown in another game where they did it as scum then has been trying to deflect from that since.
Either LUV/Math or Math/someone else but Math is mafia because I refuse to believe a town Math ever does the kill fuck marry thing when they genuinely believe that it's antitown to do so. The fact that they didn't address my suspicions and instead jumped to trying to gladiate is even more proof. They tried to bury it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 986, MathBlade wrote:
Unvote

1) You could be not a cop and BaeReed knows/suspects it
2) If LUV lives he could nexus it to LUV all day
3) you could be scum with BaeReed and he would turn off his nexus to let you guilty them scot free
4) BaeReed could have said it as wifom
5) Scum inherently know how this game is bastard and are manipulating the game

There you go Gerry five reasons off the top of my head.

Cop seems incredibly useful here.
ftr
I don't have control over who it Nexus's to, but I'm loud, so anyone targeting me knows they were redirected to x.
Goal was to make it so gerry couldn't have a convenient "oh they died so it didn't go through" cop check or something similar. Even a cop going through on the nightkill is pretty useless to us compared to a randomized cop check.
Plus there's another aspect of my role that I'm not gonna claim rn.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 929, JaeReed wrote:
In post 928, MathBlade wrote:Reading twice is fun.

Mastina/Eddie -- if you could ...

Mason
Cop check
Vig Kill

Blanks fill
Why are you doing this when you're down on record as scum in mastina's own game as saying this is incredibly anti town?
In post 930, MathBlade wrote:???

Sources needed

Lack of context

Your pants smell like burning fire

Memory fail

No harm here to be found role already claimed?

Confused I am?
In post 933, MathBlade wrote:
Challenge BaeReed

Finally can talk normally

That challenge was antitown as it caused PR spew.

In this case Mastina/Eddie are already outed.

You're intentionally hunting for things that make your case rather than making it.

You or me.
In post 934, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: BaeReed

Enough shutting down communication when as it is most days I can't even fucking talk without being abstract.

You can eat rope.
Quoting these so y'all can see how Math is caught scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

They pissed me off. -.-
What do you think about Math's thing?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1009, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1004, JaeReed wrote:What do you think about Math's thing?
Possible scum but not guaranteed scum especially if LUV is scum.

I really want to lynch gerryoat today.

I'm lynching LUV as a compromise because we can't block him and if we're forbidden from blocking gerry this is the best we've got. (I mean I
guess
I could change our block target from osuka to Mathblade but I honestly don't think it makes a difference?)

But really I'm just salty as fuck that gerry is basically waltzing over everyone as a scumfuck off of his role alone because people think of the public cop and are like "lol let's let it live even though we have strong evidence heavily damning the slot as scum".
That would mean MathBlade as town did something they personally consider really fucking antitown and that's why they did it as scum.
Then refused to look at my reasonings and sources and actually even TRY to explain them.
I really really really struggle to see Math as town doing that. Ever. Math as town tries to not give scum too much fucking information and they just tried to fish it out of you and that's why I feel so strongly about this.

Think Math is buddying LUV if they're scum here.

I'm conflicted on a few things though.
Like why scum!Math would gladiate me of all people, because I'm not sure scum!Math thinks in any world they get a mislynch off on me here over just getting themselves lynched? I think Math makes the most sense in a scum world with you, where Math would have been aware I was a nexus and was hoping it'd be redirected to someone else, but it's just a super risky play for scum!Math and I don't know if that's either of your styles? I mean in a situation where Math's gladiate got changed to you there, you'd both be aware there's no towncred to be gained from that bus, so you'd have to either push a no lynch or just... lose a partner. It's possible but I don't think it's probable.
LUV showed signs of being an absolute fucking asshole which is ironically enough what I look for as his town game when he suggested me not being around was a scum thing instead of just...not being around. Like I wouldn't have even shown up as being online and that's not fucking hard to fact check. Think his tunnel on me is disingenuous though and especially so given the conflict in claims and his reaction to them and the fact that he hasn't misread me before so he's actually full of shit with his scumread imo. Like he has correctly townread me when I've been town playing lynchbait. He has correctly townread me when I've been town playing obvtown. He has correctly townread me when I've been town pushing on him in the past, and he's correctly SCUMREAD me when I was scum. So why suddenly can he not read me?

I'm paranoid of you and gerry because you're both holding cop out reads of me and I hesitate to bring this into the thread too much because of the way you're getting pushed and I don't want anyone to think I'm willing to vote you because I'm not. I think one of the people with a cop out townread on me has to be mafia though. So that's in {purple, gerry, impoetic} and I think one of the people with an absolute bullshit scumread on me has to be mafia, which is {LUV, Math}.
I think there's an outside chance of Math trying to save a scum!LUV but it's so marginal that I'd probably not go there.
There's a possibility of either LUV or Math being town but not both, I think.
I think out of the people with too easy of a townread on me, I hate the "emotional" thing because I don't feel like I did get emotional that early but I also think if you were mafia with Impo she wouldn't sheep your reasoning like that, you certainly wouldn't tell her to I think? I also think if you were mafia it would point more to Impo being your designated pocket, rather than a partner. Your burden of proficiency earlier on makes a little more sense to me by this stage, though, and I kinda buy the way you reacted to my FoS as being town!you moreso than scum!you, but i am really concerned about the static reads but I know you do that as town when you're super sure on something as well or people don't give you much reason to change your mind but if you could talk to me about your MathBlade read in relation to mine I would really really like that, I think.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Babe you forgot about the deadline and what that fixing of posts would do to it....
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #113) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:54 am

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah I'm sorry mastina.
Overall I'm more confident in Nahdia!town and more confident in LUV!scum I think. The small assholeness he showed wasn't enough I think. Meh. Like the trollness isn't there. Back to my meta case + the rest.

VOTE: LUV
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 am

Post by JaeReed »

FUck it.

gonna blind faith you here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:03 am

Post by JaeReed »

only because you played danganronpa for me all night

but yeah I get it I just don't think we'll get the votes tbh.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:19 am

Post by JaeReed »

ftr I do have intent to hammer LUV if one more vote gets there before I wake.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #117) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1049, Purple Nurple wrote:ahh I missed playing with math /s

math/gerry make sense to you jae?
Yeah this is maths scum game. Their posts on that page nailed that coffin.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:29 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1020, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Jae is again distorting or lying about meta.

Not including the games I've played with them on the Scott and Ramona hydra, I've only played 3 games with them. Civ and two Mini Normals. All not recorded so I can't link but Civ is the only time I've read Jae correctly. One of the Normals I was lynched Day 1 and didn't get a chance to give final reads and the other one I had no read on Jae and was nightkilled Night 3.
No.

I played with you in Firework where you successfully saw I was town and gave a tr on me while you were getting lynched D1.
You saw I was town in Questionable Content when we were town together.
drealmerz game I don't remember if you had a read on me, I think you died fairly early into it and I was a lurkfuck though since civ was running alongside it. I actually keep forgetting that technically I played in that.
Civ you correctly scumread me and tunneled tf out of me.
For Us you correctly townread me.
Elemental Trinity iirc you townread me and scumread math despite me scumreading you.
Cutsie upick I'm pretty sure you were townreading me before you got shot.

Literally the only one here that could come close to "I don't always correctly read you" is drealm's game.
So no, the one lying? That would be you.
Because regardless of my alignment I'm not going to push something like that unless I believe it to be true. See: my creature!town meta case in civ.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1078, Impoetic wrote:OK i don't know maybe i was wrong on jaereed being town. I think if Luv is town he might be right. Otherwise I think it's an unlikely team. If jae and nahdia are both scum, though, then they're playing an interesting game here. Not that I'd put it past them exactly, but that doesn't make it probable in and of itself, and i think it's a bad idea to lynch Jaereed today just as it's a bad idea to lynch Gerry. Also, too many roleclaims for d2. This is overwhelming :\
Fuck off. You know well and fucking good this is outside my scum range by a fucking mile.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #120) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 am

Post by JaeReed »

I'm sick of the bullshit shading going on here. One of you are CALLING ME A FUCKING LIAR WHEN YOU KNOW BETTER. If you're town pull your head out of your fucking ass.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am

Post by JaeReed »

Math continues to deliberately obfuscate what cases are.

The push on LUV's ascetic claim is because it's too much negative utility for town for him to be town. There was nothing about it being unclaimed. I don't give a shit when it's claimed, I give a shit how it's claimed and whether it fits my knowledge of the setup.

My push on Math wasn't "night and day meta", it's "math clearly believes this thing is antitown as per what they VERY RECENTLY SAID and yet they are trying to get that to happen here". A town math doesn't do something they personally consider to be anti town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1084, MathBlade wrote:Flavor claim BaeReed.
I'm not claiming shit when mafia want me to.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1087, Impoetic wrote:Also, any objection to the flavor claim request?
Yes.
For the reason you said yourself. It hints to what my other ability is.

And nahdia has been town since the wall about struggling to get reads they feel confident in.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1089, Impoetic wrote:JaeReed, am I mafia, and is there any reason not to talk about your flavor if it will boost your credibility here? You don't have to claim everything about your role, just the part pertaining to the abilities you've already outed.
Honestly I don't fucking know. The last time you shaded me when I was this far out of my scum range you were mafia which squicks me out as far as your alignment goes but math is 100% scum here and I've given my case on that. I'm willing to table you given the other part of my role and mastina's townread but not if you're going to keep fucking insinuating I'm capable of lying about shit because you know better.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1093, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1080, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1020, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Jae is again distorting or lying about meta.

Not including the games I've played with them on the Scott and Ramona hydra, I've only played 3 games with them. Civ and two Mini Normals. All not recorded so I can't link but Civ is the only time I've read Jae correctly. One of the Normals I was lynched Day 1 and didn't get a chance to give final reads and the other one I had no read on Jae and was nightkilled Night 3.
No.

I played with you in Firework where you successfully saw I was town and gave a tr on me while you were getting lynched D1.
You saw I was town in Questionable Content when we were town together.
drealmerz game I don't remember if you had a read on me, I think you died fairly early into it and I was a lurkfuck though since civ was running alongside it. I actually keep forgetting that technically I played in that.
Civ you correctly scumread me and tunneled tf out of me.
For Us you correctly townread me.
Elemental Trinity iirc you townread me and scumread math despite me scumreading you.
Cutsie upick I'm pretty sure you were townreading me before you got shot.

Literally the only one here that could come close to "I don't always correctly read you" is drealm's game.
So no, the one lying? That would be you.
Because regardless of my alignment I'm not going to push something like that unless I believe it to be true. See: my creature!town meta case in civ.
I forgot about Questionable so I give you that but no I did not town read you in Elemental since you were also pushing the same shit Math was in that game.

Me and Chick did not town read you and Mastina until Gin's slot flipped. I didn't state any town reads in Yume's uPick. You're either confusing me with Chick or my thoughts from the dead thread. The former impossible because Chick barely got to play.

You're blatantly lying about 4 games. The above 3 and dreal.
FUCK.YOU.

I DON'T FUCKING LIE YOU TWIT
I TELL THINGS AS I FUCKING REMEMBER THEM
BUT
I
DON'T
LIE
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by JaeReed »

No, I'm not claiming my flavour. You can all go to hell.
This shit is exactly why I decided this will be my last game. I'm fucking sick of people kicking me until I fucking explode when I'm town. Have You had your fun, assholes? Because one of you three are mafia who knows I'm town and genuinely upset and you're just doing it for the fun of it. That person is not playing to win con, they're playing to be a fucking dick on a personal level.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #127) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1101, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well then you should've just stated that this is how I recall or thought how things went down :(
I FUCKING DID MAKE THAT CLEAR
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:59 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1102, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1098, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1089, Impoetic wrote:JaeReed, am I mafia, and is there any reason not to talk about your flavor if it will boost your credibility here? You don't have to claim everything about your role, just the part pertaining to the abilities you've already outed.
Honestly I don't fucking know. The last time you shaded me when I was this far out of my scum range you were mafia which squicks me out as far as your alignment goes but math is 100% scum here and I've given my case on that. I'm willing to table you given the other part of my role and mastina's townread but not if you're going to keep fucking insinuating I'm capable of lying about shit because you know better.
hadn't. seen. most of your posts.

and the last i did see that made me feel confident in your alignment (until just now, that is) seemed a long time ago, so i don't remember it very well. + I've been mistaken a lot when I decide that a small number of posts are indicative of someone's alignment, esp. in forum mafia

but fine, I guess you're town. I think my doubts just then were reasonable enough from my vantage point at that particular moment, though, to not elicit so much anger.
Go read those pages and understand you just in a roundabout way accused me of being a liar alongside luv and math. You know better. I could handle being pissed at them but you joining in on the circle jerk actually fucking hurt.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1108, MathBlade wrote:Because BaeReed is leveraging my scum meta and is projecting.

BaeReed will lie as little as possible and in ways that can't be caught.
I do think there is something BaeReed is lying about it and I am hoping by gladiating them again I will find it.
I AM NOT FUCKING LYING
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If Math gladiates you and it gets redirected to me again, you are scum. The likelihood of it redirecting to me twice in the same Night is slim so you really need to show why that shouldn't happen.
IT.IS.RANDOM.
WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1112, MathBlade wrote:I also think baeReed is angry.

I do not doubt the emotion. I doubt their alignment not their feelings. They don't like not being trusted. But not claiming redirector or ascetic is bad for a reason and I don't trust you.
I'm angry. I'm hurt.
And you are focusing on me over LUV not claiming ascetic when I very heavily softed my nexus on D1 where he didn't.
So no you don't get to push that. You're being an ass to me for the sake of it here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1116, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1113, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If Math gladiates you and it gets redirected to me again, you are scum. The likelihood of it redirecting to me twice in the same Night is slim so you really need to show why that shouldn't happen.
IT.IS.RANDOM.
WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
If it gets redirected to me again I'm calling bullshit.
See you're not even taking half a fucking second to think on this.
If it gets redirected to you again then it either randed you again or Ali makes the rand roll for the phase instead of per ability.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:12 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1118, Impoetic wrote:OK holy fk. So math gladiated jae and jaereed redirected it to you? We know this for a fact? Like, math saw a message that gladiate was on you, but it's not on you because you're ascetic? And when/why did jae use the nexus?

The last few pages make me pretty confident jae's town so I hope you can trust
me
on that if you're town.
The nexus is active all the time.
In post 1119, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I already explain why I didn't claim it.

There's no town motivation for you not outright claiming nexus.
I'm loud. There's no reason to claim when people targeting me know they were redirected and who to.
I softed it to mastina who softed doc to me D1 so she wouldn't bother wasting it on me and that's all I see a need to do.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:25 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 465, JaeReed wrote:
In post 464, gerryoat wrote::shifty: Jae what if I've just improved my scum game to not include posturing
well then the whole game gets to see your dumb ass flip when you try to do anything to me tonight :p
In post 486, JaeReed wrote:
In post 476, Purple Nurple wrote:Really really really REALLY not happy about this but
VOTE: XnadrojX
Also you picked up on my answer to your question yeah?
Softing the loud nexus while trying to be cute enough about it that people might think it was a PGO (I get the same benefit out of it in that ppl won't bother to target me). These were the posts on D1. The following is all D2 where I all but claimed nexus.
In post 579, JaeReed wrote:trying to think about balance.
my role
public cop (x shot?)
split jailkeeper (one thing only usable)
ascetic
macho kinda ic
post restricted gladiator (hated if broken)

would my role, ari's role, jill's role, and ascetic be the same alignment? that's a crapload of negative utility for town if so. Like a shitload. more than I realistically think would be possible honestly. scum team might just have a public cop in that situation. but i don't think luv is town still?
In post 580, JaeReed wrote:eh maybe i should claim?
Was told not to claim here, so I didn't.
In post 599, JaeReed wrote:i mean i'm neg utility and didn't explicitly claim it d1 either even if i did soft it...
Explicitly with reference to LUV not claiming ascetic. I never once said he should be policy'd for not claiming ascetic and you keep trying to shove those words in my mouth when I've not once suggested that.
In post 643, JaeReed wrote:like my role itself is essentially ascetic with a twist
you think there's that much neg utility in town?
really think that?
there isn't.
In post 649, JaeReed wrote:I don't care about flavour when it doesn't make sense from a balance perspective.
Like you pushing it's fine solely based on flavor when my thing is purely about balance is bad too.
your role can still fit for flavor while you're scum.
In post 654, JaeReed wrote:
In post 651, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It doesn't make sense because the OP literally states that this game bastard.

Also I even said I don't think they are fake claiming but how can you not see me being more suspicious if we lynch Gerry and if he flips town?
The rules also state that Ali and Torque aimed for balance.
In post 671, JaeReed wrote:
In post 663, Impoetic wrote:It also seems sort of unbalanced with such a small game, but I guess I wouldn't know.
both myself and luv can't be targeted and there's already an ic in the game afaik in jill so... not that unbalanced when you take all that into account
In post 755, JaeReed wrote:target me tonight and i'll believe you're town.
In post 758, JaeReed wrote:
In post 757, gerryoat wrote:Wait didn't you claim ascetic?
similar to
there's a reason I want you to target me with it. you'll understand when you do so if u trust me.
That's even why I told you, Math, to fucking reread my ISO when you were hinting about targeting me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1132, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1124, Impoetic wrote:was targeting math random too? I assumed it was only the recipient of the targeted power that was random. When did the redirect happen?
Can someone please answer me so I can understand these arguments?
Math gladiated me despite me hinting to them to read my ISO so they knew I was basically ascetic (either in a PGO sense or "I'm ascetic enough that my role and LUV being ascetic and both being town doesn't make sense" sense).
I am loud nexus so when they did so they got a message they were redirected to LUV. I don't choose who it's redirecting to, it's random. the redirect happens whenever I'm targeted.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1143, Impoetic wrote:
@jaereed:
In post 1121, Impoetic wrote:OK jae, to clarify, was the lie I accused you of just me asking you to roleclaim, or was it your alignment? Sorry, I want to be sure.
The implication was that I'd lie about my claim, yes. The same thing Math and LUV had been pushing up til you entered that was getting under my skin.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1153, Impoetic wrote:
@jaereed:
In post 1121, Impoetic wrote:OK jae, to clarify, was the lie I accused you of just me asking you to roleclaim, or was it your alignment? Sorry, I want to be sure.
I really want to see you answer this at this point.
I read things in order for the most part as I respond so my responses will be in order. Fair warning I'm now pushing it on whether I'll be late for work so I'm leaving soon. I defer everything to you and mastina, she'd know how my role works and my answers to the questions at this stage since it feels like she's one of the few people actually giving half a damn to read my posts alongside nahdia, so if there's anything you don't know ask her.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:40 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1155, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1152, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1132, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1124, Impoetic wrote:was targeting math random too? I assumed it was only the recipient of the targeted power that was random. When did the redirect happen?
Can someone please answer me so I can understand these arguments?
Math gladiated me despite me hinting to them to read my ISO so they knew I was basically ascetic (either in a PGO sense or "I'm ascetic enough that my role and LUV being ascetic and both being town doesn't make sense" sense).
I am loud nexus so when they did so they got a message they were redirected to LUV. I don't choose who it's redirecting to, it's random. the redirect happens whenever I'm targeted.
So did the mod inform you it would redirect to LUV at the start of this night? Or were you claiming ascetic because it was a redirect and you thought Math was town at the time and therefore thought it was bad for them to gladiate a random individual?
Mod doesn't inform me who I'm redirecting to, no. I don't even know if I've been targeted, just the other person knows and gets the message on who they were redirected to.
I claimed ascetic way earlier. :/ Like back when talking about LUV's ascetic and thinking on roles and when I was in the back and forth with gerry about his target to cop. I pointed Math there on the chance they were town. I think it's bad to gladiate a random person regardless. I think gladiator is a shit role because it messes with town's ability to do what they need to do.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1157, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1151, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum probably picked up that Math was a UB but didn't think they would gladiate scum.
Did jaereed claim before or after gladiating?

If you lean towards it being random, why are you telling jaereed that if it's the same target they're confirmed? Clearly they aren't. If choosing who to gladiate to is nightly, randomness could also be nightly. There's no reason to claim random if you're not random and then choose to redirect to LUV. That's too weird. You just don't claim in that case, or you don't target LUV. And why would jaereed think math wasn't gonna gladiate them if they knew math was gladiator?
After.

They aren't but I think its a gambit scum Jae would make here to frustrate Math and cause confusion. A confused and frustrated Math could run the timer down all by themselves and prevent town from securing a lynch.

They probably were banking on Math's town play which is known to tunnel town more than not.
No.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:44 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1159, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1156, JaeReed wrote:
@jaereed:
The implication was that I'd lie about my claim, yes. The same thing Math and LUV had been pushing up til you entered that was getting under my skin.
OK so you wouldn't lie about your roleclaim even if you were scum? That part's correct?
I claimed doc as scum doc so yeah. My role is true regardless of alignment. The way my role works is true regardless of alignment.
If I could claim targets that becomes iffy because I would say I targeted x when really it was y, but I wouldn't lie about not being able to choose a target. there's literally no point to that kind of lie so it becomes a lie for the sake of lying.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:44 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1160, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Flavour is the only thing I can think of that would explain roles contradicting Math's argument.
ftr there's another reason to not bother to flavour claim and it peeves me off that no one sees this.
scum would have fake flavour claims that match well enough.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1163, Impoetic wrote:sorry i thought i saw you answering a couple posts after i quoted it the first time and it started to scare me. I'm sorry for not knowing you well enough to be quicker on the uptake. I'll go and try to start catching up now
I missed it the first time but I responded the 2nd time you quoted <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

Actually can someone explain why von art delay would be ascetic?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

Also even scum realclaiming their flavour I can't see being particularly damning because I don't think anyone would be considered a "bad guy" here and it was a upick so...??? There's literally no reason to flavour claim unless you've claimed all your abilities because it just gives an insight into what your abilities could be.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:09 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1177, gerryoat wrote:Flavor is important in this game? If so can I just claim my flavor
no it's not. it'll just hint to who you are.
In post 1178, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1171, JaeReed wrote:Actually can someone explain why von art delay would be ascetic?
Von Art Delay would be tracker.

not particularly ascetic but if LUV is confirmed ascetic by roles then...
yeah but von art delay shouldn't be ascetic? like it's not like he's had nanomachine rejection? LUV very heavily implied to me that it was because of flavour that he's ascetic but there should be no reason for that unless I just don't remember something like delay somehow covering his tracks in the game?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:21 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1203, Purple Nurple wrote:^How literally every player not named JaeReed is making me feel right now. <3
I mean, at this point I'm not even 100% on your alignment but I townbinned you for being one of the few people I don't give a shit about losing to because I hate a good portion of this playerlist. I don't even care about alignments anymore. You nahdia and impo can all be my "I'd rather you win regardless of alignment" because you're the only people who consistently all game actually treat me like a fucking human being instead of constantly belittling me and kicking me until I snap.

It's almost at the point where I want to claim and push for my own lynch and then maybe you guys can get someone who cares about alignments in rather than someone who feels as though half the game isn't being played by people but rather demons intent on pushing my mental state over the edge.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:22 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1204, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Feel like Jae is playing dumb :igmeou:
Never talk about me or to me again in this game. You don't know me. You don't care to know me. You don't understand anything about my thought processes and you don't give a shit about anyone else's feelings either.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:24 am

Post by JaeReed »

I guess I can kinda add gerry to that because while he is intermittently an ass to me he at least comes across as a nice guy about it.

Math is probably town for the fact that they continued to push the "Jae is lying about something" when I was clearly extremely upset about being called a liar. I think scum!Math at that point switches up tactics because they can see it's making the game unfun for me. I'm aware they've done that now so it's not as strong a point as it could be but it's a point.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1208, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1206, Impoetic wrote:
where?
My flavour.

There is no reason to doubt why Art wouldn't be an ascetic unless you haven't played the game.
I played the game back before it even had the prequel stuff in it.
That was a long time ago dude.
I did start replaying it but I haven't even made it through the first day after doing all the prequel stuff. Been playing other games instead.

My theory was that nanomachine rejection was something that would be ascetic.
The fact that you have to assume anything about my flavour knowledge here just shows you don't have a fucking leg to stand on. The only people who are allowed to push me on that are Impo, mastina, and Nahdia because they actually do know something about me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1219, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1214, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1211, JaeReed wrote:
Never talk about me or to me again in this game. You don't know me. You don't care to know me. You don't understand anything about my thought processes and you don't give a shit about anyone else's feelings either.
Can say the same for you? I'm sorry you feel that way but none of this is personal and you acting as if it's is not registering right now.
To piggy back on this, you've seen me be a real dick before in Civ when I pressured Yuri to out his main so I'm just lost right now.
This legitimately just backs up my point that you don't give a shit about anyone else's feelings.
I don't know what the fuck you think you're arguing here but you're arguing the same fucking thing that I am in that you don't treat anyone with basic human decency.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1224, MathBlade wrote:That doesn't count as confirmed in a bastard game. *shrug*

Like the moderator is in the game.

I feel like everyone is treating this game as a normal game instead of a bastard one.
I've seen you do this before.
I don't think you actually understand what a bastard game is.
It isn't a game meant to fuck with the players ability to play a game.
It isn't a game where the mod will fuck you over for their own amusement.
It is a game where, as an example from Undertale, alignments may change upon lynching someone, for example.
It's not a game where the mod will say "this role is confirmed to be in this game" then not have the role in the game.
That's..not what bastard means.

And 2v7 mountainous with no nightkills is balanced.
But we have PRs so 2v7 role madness with nightkills can very well be balanced and is actually what one should expect.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 am

Post by JaeReed »

Would also like to say my role has a specific clause in it about if I'm targeted for a nightkill.
Nightkills are confirmed in this game.
Math you aren't that great at setup spec. I've seen you try and fail so many times. This isn't face to face. It doesn't balance remotely like face to face mafia. Your best bet right now is to ask mastina "what would make this balanced" and then listen to her theory ramble, which regardless of alignment she wouldn't lie about.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1236, gerryoat wrote:I can literally confirm myself as town tomorrow. you guys are being idiots. im checking myself tonight, sorry jae. but say i get redirected to LUV by checking you, i'm just auto lynched. this way mafia either has to kill me somehow or let me confirmed. either way, im confirmed town.
I mean Math literally made the utility of you targeting me useless by outing my role to the entire game.
The point was if you could tell me you were redirected I'd know you targeted me even if it went to LUV ultimately or the nk, in that I would know for sure that you didn't purposely fuck with the target because you couldn't.
That relied on you not knowing prior that I was a loud nexus - because now you could just say "got the message I was redirected to x" and it means nothing because you're aware of it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1241, gerryoat wrote:okay so the 1st person i picked i didnt get. i got the 2nd person. so im guessing if that person claims that person they are actually that person and not a fake claim
Ali could have just chosen your 2nd pick in an attempt of "I think I can make a better balanced game with roles that suit this character better than the other picks".
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Uhh actually back to thinking Math is scum again.
Having those posts be quoted so close together reminds me of how they were trying to play in Night and Day and Shadowrun where they deliberately misconstrued balance and stuff to make the discussion about that instead.

VOTE: MathBlade

@gerry you realize even if you manage a public cop on yourself and it comes back town I'm gonna wonder if it's an insane public cop right? I think at this point you can't confirm yourself given I'm pretty sure you were just stopped from making the kill.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Think Math tried to pocket LUV with that gladiate.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1255, Purple Nurple wrote:Btw changed our roleblock to Mathblade, which a townblade should have no problem with because a townblade should be aware the roleblock would be harmless.
And Jae, go do any real-life things you need to right now. <3
VOTE: gerry

'kay. I'm going in to work late so I'll be home an hour and a half late I think or something like that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1292, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: math

Anna Graem is in this game. I'm just gonna out it now in the event im lynched. it just tells me that since im also privately informed that they are in the game and it redacts their alignment. idk what it means.
What's your flavour for that and overall flavour?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1305, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1299, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It's too subjective. We would all have to spam.
Scumclaim from LUV trying to run down the battery.

Fuck me I was stupidly playing.

Gerry and LUV.

*sighs*

Still doesn't explain how my and Mastina's rolePMs are so fucked up but whatever bastard.
They're not fucked up this is a game about bartending. You can probably drink anything but beer? If you're a dog that means I can easily check that tho at least because I think it's in the prologue what they can't drink?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1371, Impoetic wrote:shit. does mathblade actually have a posting restriction, or was that a joke?

There is so. much. stuff.
Math picked up Jordan's role, the D1 lynch. Go read it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also might as well claim this now since gerry outed it anyway and any half competent mafia will put it all together. If he and Math are both town I'm gonna be pissed but w/e.
I'm anna.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #162) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

HURT: MathBlade
HURT: Purple Nurple
HURT: osuka
HURT: Impoetic
HURT: gerryoat
HURT: Lil Uzi Vert

Fuck this game.
And yes, I genuinely FoS everyone but Nahdia and yet I'm still not listening to Nahdia and sheeping them. Sue me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #163) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1395, Impoetic wrote:This just makes me feel so stupid.

But it is a bastard game, and jaereed is better than i am and I'm sure they're town, and mastina is way better than i am so if they are town then...
I'm not better.
But I'm not thinking it's a good idea to leave this 1v1 go on at all.
gerry copping himself will just either be roleblocked or end up with "he has to be insane/godfather because it makes sense for his role to be positive utility for scum" so you flip him and don't let this bullshit carry on. Unless you know you stopped the N1 kill then you have no reason to fight the guilty mastina believes she has.
gerry is confirmed public
something
but it doesn't make him confirmed town. And if both he and mastina are town scum just leave them both alive and push for gerry to not be lynched until we hit lylo and mastina votes him. Because no one can trust his results until he flips anyway.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #164) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Me too, but if he's maf he's gonna check the nk or something, or if he's insane mafia cop he's gonna return a "guilty" on a townie then it becomes an argument of who to lynch first, and if he's town cop and returns a guilty we end up with the exact same argument.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #165) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

What mastina is theorizing is that she stopped the scumkill by roleblocking her strongest scum read. That's not playing up the possibilities. It's perfectly reasonable to think that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #166) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

What MATH AND GERRY AND LUV are doing with the "maybe the scum kill can only happen if x, y, z happen" is playing up possibilities. Sometimes town does that too though, and clearly they're not all mafia. There's likely a suckered townie or two in that. Depending on who the maf is changes things. Like math as town would do that so maf could be one or both of gerry/luv for feeding into that. Or math could be maf and the other two are just sick of being tunneled. Or they could all be town and right and mastina is actually using occams to her advantage as scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #167) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1449, Impoetic wrote:i mean, mathblade's title IS survivor, so maybe this weird "i'm certain you're mafia because if you aren't then i will look suspicious for not wanting to be lynched" mentality makes sense after all. :P

it's not like the gladiate was optimal for scum anyway, and it was of his making, so maaaaybe it's not as scummy as i first thought anyway.
That title is for reaching x amount of posts.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #168) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:57 am

Post by JaeReed »

Then don't check yourself. Deal?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #169) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1469, Impoetic wrote:OOOh shit universal backup doesn't normally activate on the opposite alignment

I'm an idiot
That's only in normals. as far as I can tell skimming the wiki it can be flat universal because it says in mafia hands it can make the game swingy depending on the role picked up.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #170) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:15 am

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah that was hammer.
If gerry is town, purple is maf.
If gerry is scum, purple is town.
Nahdia is town.

Math/purple is a possibility but not the only possible partner for purple, just most probable I think.
I don't 100% fos LUV since he lied about his results and I remember another time he did that as town where I pushed him for it and got lectured about how he'd have had no scum motivation for doing so where there's town motivation even if it's a bad play and I think that's kinda prevalent here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #171) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:17 am

Post by JaeReed »

Think if gerry is scum though I'd still lynch LUV and not let him reach lylo because there's just too big of a question mark there with associatives.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #172) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:30 am

Post by JaeReed »

You implied you were blocked.
Which.... Being confirmed ascetic you can't have been.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #173) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:38 am

Post by JaeReed »

Meh, ok. I obviously misread something then.
All that does is negate that point meaning anything for alignment tho.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (isolation #174) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2848, gerryoat wrote:bussing was auto loss. i dont think i played bad like you guys are saying. day 1 i was getting TR by everyone but purple, and the false guilty on me is what changed everything
Why do you always do this? I wasn't townreading you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (isolation #175) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

LUV I'm sorry for hurting you. I was frustrated and angry over your past actions and figured you weren't willing to change because you'd done something you promised a friend of mine you wouldn't do again after that in mastina's game.

If you're genuine in wanting to not do that stuff then I'm definitely not opposed to giving you that chance to prove it - honestly being continually angry at someone drains energy from me I don't really have anyway.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (isolation #176) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2863, gerryoat wrote:@jae you posted multiple times day 1 that you didnt scumread me. why do U do this lol
One of those posts even had me FoS'ing you...
And not having a scumread does not equal a townread. Not even close.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”