Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #78 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:40 am

Post by MariaR »

80 posts already?...Oh boy
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're not wrong
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

People have reads already? What the fuck. o_o I got nothing from these blur of 5 pages.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

I place with no RVS and no 2 week gameplay? What are you used too?
Pedit: Honestly no play how you feel comfortable if you like the way you're playing then keep going fuck anyone who says otherwise.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

If you play to others needs you'll come off forced and that really doesn't help anyone. Do you normally play forum games or a java site? having so many townreads early is a bit uh...worrying
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 104, Toranaga wrote:thank you Maria :) I'm an old player, back when 2+2 community POG was the best place for mafia. RVS was never a thing, I actually don't know what RVS stands for, I just know it refers to randomly voting people. our games used to have 12 hour day, 12 hour night times...
It stands for (R)andom (V)oting (S)tage basically people random vote until people see something they don't like and the vote becomes real and talk happens. Also 12 hour days and nights? The FUCK?????? holy shit lol ok thank you. Can you try to give a sentence on your tr's and sr's for me.
Pedit: I didn't mean worrying as in "wow you're scummy" I meant it in townreading people so easy isn't good at least in my mind because everyone has time to type out posts and plan and where your from that isn't really a thing. I know you just talked about your reads but more detail would be nice.
Pedit 2: I mean I can give you half assed reads if you wished it's not hard to out reads on gut feelings you have but if you ask me "who do you confidently tr" I'd say no one.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 am

Post by MariaR »

Hello? Why do we have Havo at L-1 7 pages in when there clearly softing PR. Get off this wagon the fact it picked up so fast with no counter wagon is red flags all over.
If you think Havo is scum we can come back later. Let's vote the band wagon jumper.

VOTE: Chip
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #166 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:53 am

Post by MariaR »

We'll make Havo claim later or let mafia deal with him but for now voting them is not a good idea.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 173, Fykus wrote:
In post 164, MariaR wrote:Hello? Why do we have Havo at L-1 7 pages in when there clearly softing PR. Get off this wagon the fact it picked up so fast with no counter wagon is red flags all over.
If you think Havo is scum we can come back later. Let's vote the band wagon jumper.

VOTE: Chip
How is chip a wagon jumper but skitter (the one that put havo at l-1is not?

VOTE: skitter
I never said he wasn't I was just picking a wagon I thought I could get going.
But since you're helping
VOTE: Skitter
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #182 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

If you're gonna keep asking me for reads I tr Havo WM and Tora Havo's wagon was gross and I doubt scum reach L-1 that early WM and Tora both feel extremely genuine to me and I won't be lynching them.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #184 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 183, Havo wrote:I honest to God can't believe how people are spitting out reads, serious reads, 18 hours into the game. If anyone wants to post reads fine, have at it, but don't accuse me of being scum just because I haven't posted a facking read list by hour 36.
FUCKING PREACH
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #187 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like honest to god you know how easy it is to fake a god dam reads list if you want to it's not that hard at all. Being sr for lack of reads is fucking stupid because coming up with genuine reads for some people takes time
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 188, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 184, MariaR wrote:
In post 183, Havo wrote:I honest to God can't believe how people are spitting out reads, serious reads, 18 hours into the game. If anyone wants to post reads fine, have at it, but don't accuse me of being scum just because I haven't posted a facking read list by hour 36.
FUCKING PREACH
Just because it's been little time doesn't make it hard to have reads. You and Havo clearly know what's going on, yet you guys have refrained from doing much. There's enough content for reads. We didn't even have a page of RVS for gods sake.
This is a matter of opinion you saw when we were scum buddies it was easy to come up with reads out the woozoo I do know what's going on just because I don't agree with the general opinion doesn't mean I have no clue what's going on making up reads is easy I don't know what "doing much" is to you I'm trying to not lynch someone I townread. So you can shove it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like I shouldn't have to tell the basic stuff of people read and get reads at there own pace you should already know that because it applies to oh I don't know
half of life?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #202 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 197, Mulch wrote:
In post 196, MariaR wrote:Like I shouldn't have to tell the basic stuff of people read and get reads at there own pace you should already know that because it applies to oh I don't know
half of life?
What don't you understand for this is not why he's scummy?
I know but it's still the point that triggers me the most. I understand where Havo is coming from. I don't think a wagon magically shows up on scum 7 papges in and it's super sub optimal to lynch him here because if it's a town pr we get barely any info and we're in an awful spot we let mafia handle him or come back to him later but not today.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 204, Mulch wrote:
In post 202, MariaR wrote:I don't think a wagon magically shows up on scum 7 papges in
Why the fuck not?
boy I wish you'd stop cherrypicking. Because the chances aren't that high the way the wagon formed I dislike it and I like havo's reactions if I didn't I may consider it but I outright don't.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 207, Mulch wrote:
You keep nonchalantly mentioning this false idea over and over.
What's the cherrypicking, Maria?
???? What are you asking here if you're talking about the "it can't be a scum wagon" fine let's remove that and look at it this way:
-Havo has no counter wagon that means scum are okay with this wagon
-He's claimed PR if his buddies were gonna unvote it'd prob be now and make the "he's a pr argument" or something along those lines.
-A wagon on town is much more likely to stick then one on scum
-If almost everyone agrees on a wagon you're most likely wrong

You're cherry picking by only answering one part of any of my questions.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

When ever I post something in response it looks like you only quote the parts you can argue and not the ones you know are true.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 214, Mulch wrote:
In post 210, MariaR wrote:-Havo has no counter wagon that means scum are okay with this wagon
-He's claimed PR if his buddies were gonna unvote it'd prob be now and make the "he's a pr argument" or something along those lines.
-A wagon on town is much more likely to stick then one on scum
-If almost everyone agrees on a wagon you're most likely wrong

This sentence basically sums up EXACTLY why towns on mafiascum are straight trash. "-If almost everyone agrees on a wagon you're most likely wrong" what the fuCK? This is what a town should STRIVE FOR. THis is the END GOAL. The fact that there is unity is GOOD. There are THREE scum here, and 12 town. That means a VAST MAJORITY of town are agreeing. And scum are very very likely to busy day 1. Even if there is a scum snuck in there, it means nothing.

Of COURSE they aren't going to make that arguement, no scum is shit enough to do that.

And no, wagons on scum are very very fluid day one and yes, stick.

These ideas are so wrong. So so wrong
You just magically expect everyone to hold hands and sing kumbaya? You said it yourself this is what we strive for but that's just a god dam dream when in reality that rarely works I've seen townblocks be made and it'll always have that 1 scum or more that destroys it mafia is a team game yes but randomly wagoning someone isn't a team game or even talking on read it's a "let's wagon someone and hope it sticks" Havo claimed PR there is no counter wagon these are red flags regardless of the 2 former statements Havo screams town to me if he's scum I look like a moron yes but that's how I feel you're voting me because you disagree with my view points and just think I'm wrong instead of trying to understand where I'm coming that's not unity that's being narrow minded.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #219 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

We have people with 3 posts in the game...3 We need to get everyone's thoughts here anyway why the fuck do you want a lynch so early.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #222 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 220, Mulch wrote:Alright. I disagree with your points entirely and it's making me angry but I'm more voting you for and
See we're finally getting somewhere you think my post is me worried about how people look at me correct? That's wrong it just shocks me that people how so many reads when I didn't see much that stuck out.
What do you dislike about 164?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 223, Mulch wrote: is a shit reason to unvote someone and it also seems like you have TMI. It's just bad. It's super hard for me to differentiate here because it's just so far out of my mind as something I would think from bad town and scum but it's just...bad. And I can't follow it.

Why were you worried about not having reads in
I was never voting Havo in the first place. Havo is softing a pr that seems important and that's all the info they need to give if people still sr them focus on them on a later date and see what info they have or let mafia kill them works for us

I wasn't worried about not having reads in 99 at all I was more shocked that people had reads why would I be worried
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 228, Mulch wrote:
In post 99, MariaR wrote:I got nothing from these blur of 5 pages.
This thing- why did you mention it?
Hmmm I don't really have an answer. I just did? I didn't really think when I typed it I just typed what I thought and my thought was "wow people have a lot of reads for basically nothing that looks very towny or scummy to me"
Pedit: What's bad about the soft? It can be scum faking yeah but it can also be town and I don't wanna risk it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #235 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 234, Mulch wrote:
In post 231, MariaR wrote:
In post 228, Mulch wrote:
In post 99, MariaR wrote:I got nothing from these blur of 5 pages.
This thing- why did you mention it?
Hmmm I don't really have an answer. I just did? I didn't really think when I typed it I just typed what I thought and my thought was "wow people have a lot of reads for basically nothing that looks very towny or scummy to me"
Pedit: What's bad about the soft? It can be scum faking yeah but it can also be town and I don't wanna risk it
The soft is bad because if he's scum it allows him flexibility
Yes but if you were a strong PR as town would you outright claim it or try to soft. I get your point though.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #239 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

Mulch would you say you tr people who have the same reads as you?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 241, Mulch wrote:
In post 239, MariaR wrote:Mulch would you say you tr people who have the same reads as you?
Depends if they did them before me or not, and it also depends on the specific circumstance.
...interesting
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #332 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't you should call it a test if you wanna test me :lol:
I voted chip cause he voted me if stood out plus skit was the Robb spot so I didn't want to at first but if I can get a wagon going by all means
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #334 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:58 am

Post by MariaR »

Chip voted me and it stood out so me being bias felt the want to vote back a bit if I could start a counter wagon
Didn't want to vote Robb slot because the tone felt like town Robb and so did the mod question.
It's the only reason id unvote skit
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:16 am

Post by MariaR »

It wasn't a strong townread, Nothing was that early in the game for me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #640 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:33 am

Post by MariaR »

Time to play catch up at page 15 whew
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #713 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

Reading this tomorrow...mostly likely I'm kinda enjoying a few days to myself
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #716 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

12 more pages to go

quote="In post 375, Havo"]Mulch is too good of a player[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just spit into my cider holy fuck
In post 376, Havo wrote:This explains Mulch continuing to push me.

Outing the town Cop is worth it for scum on Day 1.

Congrats Scum.
You mean the random wagon that got no counter wagon was town and a cop at all that? Shocked.
you know Mulch's Defense in post I would sr from any other player but he's got the ego to match so NAI
In post 389, Toranaga wrote:
vote: misère

hype
Why?
In post 398, humaneatingmonkey wrote:No. You're not playing this game where people can see you as town. That's your real problem.
This is awful and I don't think you really believe this
In post 414, Fykus wrote:I think havos lying. The claim is convenient, his overreaction to the whole ordeal seems really disingenuious.

None of this matters though so ill hold off on my vote until tomorrow
Is this dead yet? No? Shame. Although on second glance I wonder if mafia would just outright have the balls to keep going for a cop claim
In post 421, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: Havo
Outing yourself as a Loyal Town Cop (not just a Cop, with full prefix and modifiers), but refusing to tell us what's the specifics for your role? Ah.

If you want people out of this wagon, you should begin to explain why a Loyal Town Cop is a perfect fit with a Miller. If you even make the slightest sense, I'll reconsider.
Ok no
VOTE: humanmonkey
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #717 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

Monkeys Tone on page 18 does not get any better he has no cares that he could be lynching a cop get votes on that.

Having people explain Havo scum would be great cause I'm loving there tone all game
In post 451, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You really haven't done all you can do. For starters, explain your role and why Loyal Town Cop mixes well with Miller lmao.
Or orrrr just a thought. Explain why it's bad instead of repeating it for the 3rd. Fucking. Time.
Ok reading page 19 I'm getting extremely big pings for Mulch scum here the last game I played with him he tunnled stupidly obv town but I gave him BOTD because he seemed to have a big ego and didn't really care but he
was scum and I feel like he's doing the same thing to havo here rn
I want a Mulch or Monkey lynch atm.

I do disagree with Town do a lot of anti town shit sometimes they think it's just them doing the right thing or they just do it without knowing
In post 483, Havo wrote:Anti-Town is the same as Scum in my Book.

Since you need clarification.
Oh no

Monkey can you use quotes please it's neater for makes it less confusing or all of us
In post 494, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Serg, read into Havo's claim and think real hard. Does it make sense? Inherently—as in setup speculation. Tell me what you think about that. Next, is he consistent with what he sees as scummy and his behavior? Tell me what you think about that, too. Next, do you think it makes more sense that Mulch is scum vs any other players in this thread? If Mulch is the lesser option, then why are you not picking that person? Tell me what you think about that, too. Me? I suggest you follow my strategy on how to sort Havo. Find someone else to look at. I don't think Mulch is logically scummy if he's pushing for CopHavo's lynch this openly. If you believe Havo's claim, the job is done for scum. They flipped a PR role. The scum you're looking for is likely outside of Havo's wagon.
First of all why are you set up speccing? Second of all scum don't have fake claims so havo magically made up this cop claim out of no where and isn't getting cc'd I doubt scum havo does that with mitter Also why is scum outside the Havo wagon how many scum do you think were on the wagon?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #718 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

Can we stop the set up spec? Srsly the only one's who have any idea on set up spec are other pr's and scum and it's srsly not gonna get us anywhere
In post 528, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, are you just voting Sergtacos to get him off your wagon? Or do you think he's scum?
*blinks* I'm prob bias at this point but everything that comes out of your mouth feels forced. Have you ever seen someone vote someone on there own wagon to unvote cause that's a new one for me
Thor seems to be saying a lot but meaning very little as per usaul
In post 558, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 556, Toranaga wrote:misère;blue;skitter

and the rest is villagers headbutting each other

you're welcome
Thank you so much for this
In post 571, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: maria
Out of everyone in this playerlist...lol oh boy
In post 573, Mulch wrote:
In post 571, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: maria
Stay on serge lol
Why do you care? I'm your second biggest sr no?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #719 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

Toranaga Havo WhyMafia
skitter30
Fykus Thor665
Misère Sergtacos
BlueBloodedToffee Chip Butty
Mulch humaneatingmonkey
^Where I'm at
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #720 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh shit deleted my last catch up post let me go back

In post 617, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Will wait for a votecount before voting the largest wagon.

25 pages in and no lynch yet. The shame.
The fuck is this? "Let me ask for a VC with my 3 posts and I'm sad there is no lynch with my 3 posts???? What the
In post 619, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 617, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Will wait for a votecount before voting the largest wagon.

25 pages in and no lynch yet. The shame.
VOTE: BlueBloodToffee
The correct reaction.

All in all I don't think Chip/BBT are scum together but I'd be taken back if there wasn't 1 scum in those 2 I don't even tr a lot of people it's more of a "you're not as scummy as _____" The people I do tr are tor havo and WM but I feel good on how this is going.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #763 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 762, Mulch wrote:MariaR pure role pm.
FTFY
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #765 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

Ok we get it he's not clear but we shouldn't keep dwelling on it cause we're not lynching him
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #782 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh look at that a wagon on me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #786 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 785, WhyMafia wrote:Maria what do you think of your wagon
It's...a wagon. Strange but nothing much to comment on meh.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #789 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 788, Misère wrote:Actually, I like the Maria wagon (though I wouldn't mind a Serg wagon either).

VOTE: MariaR
Prob the worst vote on my wagon.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #791 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

Why would you be comfortable voting Misere with me?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #794 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

I was more so questioning why you seemed so fine going to a wagon with your top sr without any worries.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #796 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

How do you feel about the voters on my wagon?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #800 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 798, Mulch wrote:What are you trying to accomplish with these questions?
I'm trying to read into your motivations and reasons.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #801 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't really care about a wagon on me more so the people on it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #894 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:00 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 812, Chip Butty wrote:I'd like to hear MariaR's opinion of Tora's recent just now vote on me...
Why me out of everyone? I don't think it's great per say but nothing bad
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #905 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 896, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 894, MariaR wrote:
In post 812, Chip Butty wrote:I'd like to hear MariaR's opinion of Tora's recent just now vote on me...
Why me out of everyone? I don't think it's great per say but nothing bad
Because my vote is currently on you, and I'm wondering whether to stay or move to Fykus. Your answer was kind of meh, but meh seems to be your thing, in a too-cool-4-school kind of way.
Meh I've found things that interest me a lot more then mafia atm but there still nice things to pass the time when bored
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #932 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Misere

Seems I don't have a choice since I don't sr the other wagon.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #962 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 933, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 932, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Misere

Seems I don't have a choice since I don't sr the other wagon.
Scummy Hop-on of the Year nominee.
As I said I don't have a choice. Mostly a survival vote.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #963 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:42 am

Post by MariaR »

@Thor

If a monkey BBT or Mulch wagon became a thing I'd do backflips cheering.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #965 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:48 am

Post by MariaR »

Cause BBT's wagon looked almost as easy as mine. It's my only worry with voting him.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1015 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm a VT. Go wild
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1016 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll check this in like...2 days? If I'm alive if I'm lynched oh well!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1023 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

ohhhh baby I got LYNCHED!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1024 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

no big loss at least I can focus on dragon ball now.

Gl town sorry for like not trying as hard as I could've but I still think my reads hold some ground
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1027 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

you don't need to be sorry I like...rly could've tried harder but I've been busy with irl stuff and found other games to enjoy so I hope you guys have fun without me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1028 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

I mean it's good you lynched me day 1 and I was just a VT so
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1031 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

AYYYYY get to go 0/3 in the dead thread
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1034 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1032, Fykus wrote:You watchin dragon ball or playin? Im watchin hunter x hunter atm. Pre cool
Both! I'm watching dragon ball Super atm and I'm playing xenoverse

Also look at my last reads list that's where I'm at
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”