Open 697: Tit for Tat GAME OVER SCUM WINS!

Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

VOTE: Screenplay
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

VOTE: Mulch
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

So who has done any scumhunting and what did he or she come up with, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Kop, what did you claim, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 336, kunkstar7 wrote:@Lang Buddha: How do you feel about the claim from Kop and how do you think it reflects on wavemode considering the way wavemode ran him up hard?
I glanced through your ISO and was like either I'm stupid or this guy didn't claim shit, man. Good to see it's not the former, ya-ya!

Flubber, I really want to, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

And it's not even like someone spammed up the thread, you know? it's a beautiful thread, and I really want tor read it at some point, hmm?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

You mean this, or what, man?
In post 339, Sesq wrote:prospective scumteam is smoothblue/wave/
kop
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Everyone else calls him screenplay, man. Why do you have to make us look bad, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 189, kunkstar7 wrote:My Commknight read hinges wholely on his followup to being pressed on the "slip" comment. (which I think I figured out, #35 shows he meant that he thought guyy's confusion was a slip. If that was it why the hell do you not just own it??) Commknight backpedals into "reaction" territory, claiming to have information based on the reaction, but we get nothing. Skips straight to trying to discuss setup, which is - guess this - not player related, so continuing the dodge here. Then the awful wagon analysis where he sets up a 50/50,
but then proceeds to not even commit to it himself.
I like this guy, man. Even if he gets me lynched he's making it look good, alright? The drama is real, you know?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 208, Mulch wrote:I'm having a hard time this game trying to figure out exactly what to do with Screen's comment. I feel like there is a chance he's just a wolf, but tbh I do think it's best to consider it NAI and the fact that so many people pushed on it is so alarming. For everyone voting him: Do you follow their reasoning? Yes, I can follow it, and I think town and scum can easily jump on it as well. But...it's also just something that's so blatantly on the surface scummy that it's pathetically easy for scum to push it, which is why I'm wary of scum pushing on it for an easy push in lieu of actually scumhunting and
finding true allignment indicative things
For example, hmm?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 146, CommKnight wrote:Set-up talk is very important, because we can make it potentially easier or harder for us in the long run.

The two back-up Rolecop is essentially useless. They can only find Mafia Rolecop (who needs to die before our Rolecop becomes active), Mafia Back-up Jailor, our Jailor and our Vigilante. Outing our jailor or vigilante isn't a wise move at all to do. So we'll just leave our back-up rolecop as an IC later on when claims need to happen.

That leaves us our two most useful roles being active. Jailor and Vigilante. Jailor should be active every single night, he can act both as a doctor and roleblocker. Don't go by a night without using the ability.

Then we got our Vigilante. I think we need to give them a green-light to green light to kill each night. Assuming we were to mislynch both days and vigilante were to misfire both days, then we'd have two days and nights. But I don't think we'd be that bad at hunting scum. We do however need to create a pool to shoot in each night and leave it to the Vigilante to decide who they believe is scum in that pool.

Also keep in mind Jailer that the back-up jailer will also be able to make the mafia night kills, so if you successfully block a kill one night, I suspect they will alternate who's firing to avoid your roleblock part. I'd say until mafia jailer is killed, do not ever out. It's important to keep them from protecting their own or even jailing our vigilante.

So I think what I'm saying...

- Vigilante, shoot every night.
- Jailer, be wary of mafia switching who makes the kill.
- Jailer, don't out yourself until mafia back-up is dead.

Anyway, I'll be back later tonight to discuss what I think of Kunk, but I believe we need to be serious about looking at Sesq/Wave for that 50/50. I will be placing my vote tonight.
The amount of shit this man can talk never ceases to amaze me.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 142, CommKnight wrote:First off, LOL at people looking for only 2 scum pairings. There's 3 scum, this is an open set-up
:lol:

He thinks he can nail the scumteam after 141 posts, man, is this guy for real, man, shit..
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 142, CommKnight wrote:First off, LOL at people looking for only 2 scum pairings. There's 3 scum, this is an open set-up stop acting like a dumbass like you don't know something that is public information.

Now second, let's begin with the two major wagons.

Spoiler:
In post 83, WhemeStar wrote:
Vote count goes here!

TywinL
(1): Wavemode, Kunkstar
Srceenplay
(2): Assemblerotws, TywinL
kunkstar7
(1): Kop
guyy
(5 L-2!) : Raya, Smoothblue, Commknight, Flubbernugget, Srceenplay
Wavemode
(2) : Sesq, Srceenplay
Not voting
(1): guyy

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-09 12:51:12)

Mod Note
: Assemblerotws has been prodded!
In post 126, WhemeStar wrote:
Yet another VC

TywinL
(2): Wavemode, Kunkstar
Srceenplay
(5 L-2!!!): Assemblerotws, TywinL Raya, Kop, Kunkstar,
guyy
(2) : Flubbernugget, Srceenplay
Wavemode
(1) : Srceenplay
Flubbernugget
(1): guyy,
Kunkstar
(1): Sesq
Not voting
(2): Smoothblue, Commknight

Let me know if there are any issues with the VC, Im hoping there aren't any this time.

Mod Note!
Have fun!

"What do they tell us?" you may ask. (One is that Screenplay is a secret double voter???) Well first of all they tell us 9/12 people were involved on the 2 wagons. I can believe 2 scum would be involved between the two, but one of them definitely tried to avoid the wagons and that is their mistake. Who avoided the wagons?

01. wavemode
05. Sesq
07. guyy

^ These 3 avoided the wagons. Now I think guyy is town, his slip was a false-flag to gain some intel, as well as his wagon in constructing this analysis. That means I believe there's 100% without a fucking doubt in my mind at least one scum between Sesq and wave, that's a 50/50 right there. There's no way in hell all 3 scum can be found between both wagons D1. One of them definitely avoided it and that's their mistake. But I'm also willing to say that not 2 scum would've avoided both wagons, which means the other would more than likely be town if we flip scum with a lynch.
Shit, man, this is pretty sexy though, and obviously town, man. Whoever voted him after this must be not paying attention or scum, ok?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 150, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

Guyy is still scum but CommKnight being unclear about his slip read will not go unpunished
Ah yes, we have a someone who is too scummy to be scum here. Townread on Flubber, a-aha!
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Now who was it who kept putting Comm and Flubber in the to-lynch pile, I can't remember, but there's our first scum who dies today by rope.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Kunkstar, guyy and kop would be my pick for the scumteam, and we must lynch guyy if we hope to succeed in our endeavor to win this game and get me out of bragon debt in style.
VOTE: guyy
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Kunkstar because he has a townread on Flubber, man, which nobody except me is allowed to have, man, lest it be scummy buddying, you know? Positioning himself on the opposite side of guyy and kop read-wise, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Also yet another post from me in which I skip all the persuasion and just tell you to believe that what I've said is persuasive, man. It's about what you believe !!!! Hooo, that movie was so shit, man, fakk..
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Show me how, bitch?!
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

I've read my predecessor's posts for townieness and the subsequent reactions to it, ah? What's wrong with that, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

What asinine assumptions are you talking about, Mulch, man? Did you not replace out of a game and immediately into another? I think that's fucked up and I'm not going to PM you about it, alright?! I'm going to write it in the replacement thread for mods to remove, man, ya - ya

@Mod
CommKnight is gone and forgotten. Tis Lang maddafakkin Buddha now, man, eh?

If I'm going to get lynched today it is paramount for my vote to be on scum, man, and for the rest of town to win the game or else I'm stuck in debt probably forever so I repeat, who did some scumhunting and what did they come up with, hmm? Give me one alignment indicative something here, someone, anyone, ok, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 100, Kop wrote:
In post 83, WhemeStar wrote:
Vote count goes here!

TywinL
(1): Wavemode, Kunkstar
Srceenplay
(2): Assemblerotws, TywinL
kunkstar7
(1): Kop
guyy
(5 L-2!) : Raya, Smoothblue, Commknight, Flubbernugget, Srceenplay
Wavemode
(2) : Sesq, Srceenplay
Not voting
(0): no one!

Mod Note
: Assemblerotws has been prodded!
This guyy wagon has built up far too quickly for my liking. It almost town confirms him to me in the manner how quickly it's getting to L-2.

However if he did flip scum, this would obviously put my in a precarious position, but I just don't get a good feeling that slot is going to flip scum due to the nature of how quick it has gone up.

Question is, who is the opportunistic scum on that wagon, because there is zero way that wagon is all town.
This is frustrating, man. On one hand pig, er.. sorry Kop Sounds like he's scum and he knows guyy is scum and that there's one more scum on the wagon, tja, but one would need to know pig, I mean Kop's personality and mood and proneness to fakking be cheeky like that, eh? on the other hand .. no wait, still on the first hand, man, still on the first, heh: no way any scum would be worried of bussing this early, you know. On the other hand, .. there's no other hand, man.. it's just weird someone would almost town-confirm someone for this, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Should I vote Kop, man? shit.. Here I go

VOTE: Kop
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Something I was pondering, well not exactly man, something that was there from time to time in the back of my head, what if scum are less interested in someone's alignment.. well that's for sure man, but what if that manifests itself in votes being cast on a person who has already seen some spotlight, and for good or bad did something to satiate that hunger for information for town, you know.. what if scum give themselves away by ignoring that satiation -- because they haven't had it in the first place, man, because they never had the curiosity -- and awkwardly stall the flow of information gathering from other players .. insisting on that initial player, eh? It makes sense for this to be AI, you know? But then I figured I must be scum because I kind of did this, you know, talking about guyy and whatnot, but I swear I'm town man, but maybe it works, the line of thought I mean, hmm?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

I mean look how instantly the guyy wagon disappeared completely man, and no one is bringing it back, except yours truly? I imagine scum would be all over reviving that juicy wagon if it happened to be on anyone else that a scumbuddy, don't you think?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

So if I'm willing to entertain this reasoning further it would make Raya and guy prime suspects, and someone who kept off the wagon to park his vote on the second most lynchbaitiest player.. my predecessor, Comm fakkin Knight, man.. fakking kunksta7, ya-ya.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 426, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 424, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 423, Mulch wrote:Let's lynch Tywin
Alright, as much as I really don't want to keep Lang around for another day Tywin seems to be the stronger wagon, it's too close to deadline to keep this split:
Vote: TywinL.
I agree with this.

VOTE: Twyin

L-1
Reasons?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 425, Mulch wrote:Twyin is at L-2, Screen is at L-4. As far as I can tell. I hope we get a lynch off before day ends
Fluffy posts like this are cancer at this stage, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 411, Flubbernugget wrote:Screen is viable what are you doing
What's in it for me, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Never mind. My reads are probably shit, and Tywin might be scum so hammertime

VOTE: TywinL
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Probably should've waited out a claim, hahaha
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

If I hadn't hammered I would've died for sure, man, with everyone scumreading Comm and giving 0 fucks about what I had to say, ya-ya. Town self-preservation ftw, hmm? That being said what I did was foolish and stupid, man
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

but phuck yess 2.7 juicy bragons in my pocket, man. I'm just sad they took Raya away from us at a time where it could've been much more, but she's good; if you get nightkilled on n1 half of your buy-in is returned, so that's 1.3 permanent loot for her, unless we lose in which case it's -0.3 like I have now until this game concludes, man, but I don't think we'll lose, hmm?

Screen, I don't condone info that should be strictly your fakking son's prerogative -- as a mod -- to leak to you, man, as a player in the game he mods, alright? In fact we should policy lynch you, eh?

Spoiler: )
In post 410, TywinL wrote:but whatever.
In post 420, TywinL wrote:but whatever.
[/quote]

as the late TywinL used to say

Regardless, ahh, if there should ever be a time where someone has to decide between me and screen it should be a no-brainer, you know.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Which part, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 457, Lang Buddha wrote:Screen, I don't condone info that should be strictly your fakking son's prerogative -- as a mod -- to leak to you, man, as a player in the game he mods, alright?
In post 300, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 299, Lang Buddha wrote:VOTE: Screenplay
You can't post here. Mulch2 already took the spot.
How did you know I wanted to replace into what is now Mulch's slot?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

You better not be lying, Whemeaddafakka, alright?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

VOTE: Someone, man
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Care to provide evidence to support your dumb claim, man?

My lynch was inevitable, but I fakking uninevitabled it, man.

This was what was going on in the thread two pages before the lynch:
In post 395, TywinL wrote:Nothing has really happened...

I'm willing to lynch Smoothblue, Srceen, Mulch or
CommKnight
's slot today.

Those of you who do not scum read any of these people, why do you not scum read them?
In post 397, kunkstar7 wrote:Basically a prod dodge right now, lot's of IRL work at the moment. So much to say about how much I dislike Lang's entrance but it'll have to wait. Please let's just lynch
Commknight
's slot and call it a day.
In post 399, Srceenplay wrote:
VOTE: comm
In post 401, Mulch wrote:Prefer tywin but can switch to
comn
if neccesary
In post 402, Raya36 wrote:I would prefer a
Comm
or Tywin lynch. I really would like to hear more from Comm so I would ideally like to lynch Tywin but I am willing to switch to
Comm
if people want to lynch there.
In post 422, Flubbernugget wrote:
Lang

Your vote
is scummy
as hell and is pushing towards no lynch

Vote screen
WTF u mean Tywin's lynch was inevitable, eh? This was 99.9% set out to be an eating rope contest with all other contestants having their mouth sewn shut, man. Look at the fucking setup, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

EBWOP:
Tywin's
lynch
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Not to mention there were 2 more days till deadline, maddafakka
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Kop, you sure that's how you wanna play this, man? If so you might as well claim now, eh? Because I just fakking quoted those maddafakkin posts and there's no way someone can tell me what you told me without lying, being stupid or tl;dr, man.

Also mass-claiming now will give us a huge advantage. Think it through, and then signal your cooperation or lack thereof, by using the hurt tag on Kop and the hurt2 tag on Kop, respectively, hmm? No debate, alright?

HURT: Kop
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

@All
In case it wasn't clear I'm asking everyone if they're willing to mass-claim, you know? Also link me 3 town games and a scum game, preferably with an unsophisticated and balanced 9-15p setup, man.

@Kop Ya ya. Those 6 + you would've just magically ignored that they just equivocally started singing the song of my demise to each other, and all of the wildcards would've rushed to my aid, while the two scumbuddies were going to keep everyone's conviction to follow the course of the most disastrous of outcomes unchallenged, ya ya. Strong shit you're smoking, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

I say let's not debate it, what do they do, man? Let's put it to a vote, man..
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 491, Kop wrote:
In post 490, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 488, Kop wrote:
In post 487, Srceenplay wrote:7-2

We could get 3 town clears with a mass claim.
That would leave 6 VT claims we lynch from.
If we miss we potentially lose jailor if he doesn't bloke kill.
Role cop could give us a potential clear or guilty from the VT pool.

It's a tough decision. It would help us by pointing us in the right direction but it gives scum all the information they need.
Rolecop could also clear the goon.
So we don't gain much but lose a lot.
At this point in time, it's pointless discussing it unless we get rid of the goon.
Ya ya, man. We best let the Vig kill the Jailkeeper who jails the Rolecop, man. Good good. Because "the Rolecop could clear the goon"?! :facepalm:
So we're at 1 HURT: Kop & 2 HURT WITH A BLADE: Kop + wtf tier stupid defiance of the no-debate request, eh? or what, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

VOTE: Flubbernugger
There's nothing to catch up on.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

This is actually a decent standardizable capcha-type bouncer question to keep dumbasses from signing up to games with you: "In a 12p tit-for-tat open setup (link to setup) the mafia rolecop gets lynched day 1, hammered 1 and a half days prematurely by a universally scumread player. Mafia nk goes through and so does a vig kill on a VT.
  • Why would mass-claiming be the optimal thing for town to do?
  • Nobody proposed a mass-claim yet. How do you proceed to achieve it providing minimal PR hunting material for scum, in case for some reason the motion doesn't pass
Answer to the second one is "propose to vote on it without a debate. If it fails, you can still start debating it. If they're unresponsive to the arguments you provide, it's best to replace out and never play mafia again because someone obviously put something in the water supply, it just didn't reach you yet, and anything other than watching tv and jerking off is a futile long-term undertaking"

Answer to number one is: "3 players become innocent children. 3 IC 4 VT vs quasi-goon scum is imbalanced for town. Should the lynch land on a VT, scum will most likely kill the jailkeeper to defend from the vig and block the rolecop next nightphase, which leaves the rolecop free to attempt to find the backup rolecop, having a chance of 20%, equivalent to a 5p town including a cop vs a NKless quasi-goon nightstart, which is ridiculously imbalanced for town. Suppose the rolecop gets a vanilla result, and the vig shoots a vt, it's a 2 IC and 2 VT vs 2 scum dayphase. In case another VT gets lynched, which would be holy pussyfarting fuck fucking difficult to achieve being this unlucky, the vig gets blocked and the rolecop gets nked, so it'll be a 1 IC and 2 VT vs 2 scum dayphase, where it's next to impossible for town not to lynch scum for the love of god, maybe even the goddamn mafia jailkeeper, so the vig can end this shit once and for all that night, when he has 3 players to choose from. If he still fucks up, that's a 2VT vs 1 scum lylo. If town doesn't claim, and even worse they started debating claiming whereby some might have given themselves away and scum get a good educated guess off on who the PR is, if he vig shoots the jailkeeper who blocks the rolecop and scum kill the jailkeeper, first off they get to challenge the rolecop's and vig's claims with fakeclaims of their own, making the outcome of mislynching a town PR possibe' so no more innocent children, just a 5 town vs 2 scum dayphase, which is, guess what, scum favored.."
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

I voted HURT: Kop, man. It is now 3 HURT: Kop to 3 HURT WITH A BLADE: Kop, eh?

Best case night scenario is of course jailkeeper blocks the kill on himself and Vig shoots the other scum, eh? made much more likely by the claims, you know. Furthermore we would take into consideration who the jk jailed, man, and who the rolecop checked last night, since it's 50% less probable those targets were scum, alright?

I don't see how this is not basic common sense, eh? and we should be done with this so we can start focusing on listing all the AI stuff we've found, hmm? and compromize for a lynch, and find a reasonable way for the PRs not to use their actions on the same targets, man.

I'm still waiting on everyone to link me what I've asked for, so I can look at your success at voting for scum EoD as town and instigating mislynches as scum, aaah, just to get a statistical impression. At no time should this make you feel prohibited from trying to take steps towards solving the game yourself.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

It's a good setup, man, I like it, hmm?

The one role scum should never have allowed to die got lynched day 1. The vig took a huge risk and unwillingly reduced the fakking amount of lynch and PR night action candidates. Frankly, if every maddafakking town would've just kept the fakk quiet and fakking waited for scumfakx to vote against- or protest, the game could have ended already, you know? because the only way scum can hope to win is to sabotage this, ok?

I hammered the rolecop in a way that makes me obvtown, even, alright, eh? Get it through your faces into your heads, man. Mulch wasn't going to keep on Tywin and away from me for long, so that makes her a bussing candidate, I just tell it how it is, alright? Some of the voters didn't even provide reasons, so what they have in common with Mulch is that they could've very easily retracted their vote from Tywin, and would've been ridiculously stupid not to do so if scum, they just didn't figure I'd hammer so quickly without waiting out a claim from him, man, it's that simple. I'm VT so in a way you could say I'm the 4 IC. Now let's hear those claims for fucks sake, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 579, Srceenplay wrote:Lang needs explaing before being hammered by anyone.
Troll game, and you're a troll.

Unvote

Nobody lynches anyone with 12 days to go
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

VOTE: Ironstove
Hello. How has your day been giong, hmm?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

If you lynch me you get dunce tat
to
os. Anyone who doesn't get their license should not be allowed to play with me, but someone with a town role who actively goes against common sense like this, after I make efforts to lay it all out for 5 yolds to grasp ezpzly, and fakking advocates my lynch like this should get a permanent stigma in my book/speakeasy thread.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 585, ironstove wrote:Another note to the vig: Even though I can understand the reasoning behind why smooth blue might have been shot, I don't think it was a good kill. Shooting players because you 'think or suspect' they might be scum rather than have a strong confidence in your read will greatly hurt town. In such a situation, it is better to forgo shooting that night and try to gather more information before you make a decision.

Anyway, think hard before you decide to take another shot tonight because we're currently at 7:2 and if you miss your shot again, it will be 4:2 MYLO if you get night killed.
So you're saying you're not the vig, which is great for scum to know, man, but still lobby against the mass claim, hmm? despite you clearly thinking the vig might be an idiot and a threat to himself and others, man?! Would you be this stupid as town? We don't need you around if you are, you know?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Let me put things in perspective.

Language is a key aspect in picking up sexy beautiful women, man. Tis why male birds go out of their way to assimilate the correct form that will get them to score, and interact in it exactly right, eh? judging by the fact that they actually listen to their fathers which nobody likes to do, you know? These are the things we share with animals, and for millennia fatherless children had to learn these things from nature.

Back in the old days if there wasn't enough science the lords would instigate wars with the sole purpose of leaving children fatherless, hmm? and keep a close eye on their findings in a controlled environment like a Shaolin order, so the ultimate victor maddafakka of the war, the emperor, could spread that science selectively, man. It's sad but this is how society breathes across a millennial timelapse, ya-ya?

The fatherless who didn't contribute useful science, but had an entertaining way of trying nevertheless, were thought impure forms of language, so the female children could still interact with them for the sake of entertainment, you know? but be able to discriminate against them with regard to courting attempts, man.

Undesirables were provided with languages so impure and devoid of intelligence-enabling elements that they could never rise to a level greater than a mindless soldier, whereas the females who disregarded the court conduct matrix of the emperor became the whores that could only hope to get pregnant by the strongest of soldiers, or else risk getting raped, beaten and humiliated further down into abysmal social ranks.

Pretty much exactly what's happening today, judging by the many languages and dialects existent in a relatively small region, and the forces that be, making it extra difficult to master them, man, with the lack of a convenient phonetic alphabet and the lack of polyglot translation clubs, hmm?

The easiest way to learn a language is write something and have it translated and narrated to you, preferably in two ways, man, high and colloquial forms, you know? maybe throw in some cultural reference, slang or meme, eh? to keep it spicy. But nooo, learning a language has to be torture, man, and the groups of people with the most intimidating military have to be indoctrinated to feel as though it's their prerogative to feel like the form of language they natively speak should serve as a passport to make them feel at home anywhere, eh? a local in a foreign country, so they never have to be subjected to what is perceived as torture nor the disadvantages of ignorance and stigmatizing form, yet still get to pick up the sexy beautiful women, threatening to turn the whole world into a whore house, man.

This has happened many times in confined areas of China, in some of which the most diplomatic of whores reached out to each other to form a coven, and conduct language experiments, persuading their warchief husbands to have mercy on the scholars so they could gather a basis for forming their own orders with the goal of subjugating and squeezing out fatherless children for their scientific and creative potential, and so the cycle propels itself and it comes to war once there's one supreme ruler and not enough science to provide a lavish and comfortable life for those he perceives as threatening to him. The unspeakable parasite I referenced in my bars lives on, man, and it's the emperor's paranoia that feeds it.

Aahhh, oh and sometimes large groups of people get singled out for elimination or at least stigmatization. The most elegant of ways to stigmatize them is to estrange them from their fathers, and reverse the pronunciation of the language, so their written and spoken language becomes the opposite or reversed form of the functional one. It takes centuries of critical thinking to recover from this if at all, and most never conceptualize the reason for their degradation and discrimination manifested in daily life by seemingly irrational negativity, force exertion and humiliation against them, so the only light they see is through a small window representing the path towards becoming a warrior, which the powers that be can divert into military if the parasite is strong with them. They fight until they can mimicry being favored by the system, and even make believe stigmas in the language form of those who are not stigmatized. If they manage to gain the numbers and momentum to push through this pseudo-stigma inception.. well that's a scum victory in a bastard setup, ya-ya.

So once it's set and done, and the women belong to somebody, the currency for trade for the commoners becomes the male orgasm. The lord chooses all the keywords and procedures to achieve it, but if he keeps them all for himself then unrest is inevitable, so he intelligently distributes them and gives them value. He then rates how much of that value the goods and services deserve. Usually emperors who don't originate from noble houses have no precedents to learn doing this, while some are simply too stupid regardless, so they employ others, thus losing control of the most precious power on the population scale, the privilege to dictate value.

When no one intelligence is strong enough to prevent the possibility of entropy overthrowing its sovereignty, aiaiai, the emperor may die N0 by inside treachery or revolution, and we have a mafia game on a population scale on our hands, and sexy beautiful women are the buy-in and the prize. Usually to be sexy, women have to have boobs so ß is a really good symbol, and bragons a really good name for something that means you can play with those titties while you cum, and make your progeny be able to suck on them all it wants... well, unless you're a dickless piece of shit..

Furthermore, the winners get to pre-program the successful mating of their progeny inside the cultural parasite. Have it roam and grow inside the dreams and shared mindfields of the population. Objectors have a thick shroud of antagonistic value to pierce before they can even get near to identifying who the emperor is, let alone rise against and defeat him, her or it (female emperors, why not? Artificial Intelligence feeding on social matrixes to serve as their hardware, sure, man).

In a world where the simple question of what is truly worth risking getting banned for is pretty much the only sword to keep the enlightened intelligence warrior from succumbing to madness and herd mentality or lose immersion and interest, seeds of the programming inside the value system are blossoming well in the most fertile wombs, indicated as such by the sexiness and beauty of women.
Therefore, I call my brand of bragon currency dragon glamour, and you're about to receive none of it whatsoever for lynching a fellow townie. Furthermore will be forced to talk backwards if you want to play in any game under my rewardenship (see speakeasy thread), which will be the only games worth playing in a foreseeable future.

PS: Note that I've started writing this when I was still at L-1 with Not_Mafia not yet voting, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Flubber, man, seriously, you are a shitty person figuratively speaking for saying that, which is way worse than in the literal sense, eh? You could never be anything more than a son of a bitch in my worldview, so why would I go out of my way to entertain you, hmm?

The new guy, you're not voting me and the rules don't explicitly compel you to read it, so I will abstain from exclamating read or gtfo, man, and I can't be sure whether you're lying to spite me so I can't be arsed to think about whether I'm disappointed, or annoyed, you know?
So how bout linking me 3 VT games and a scumgame, like I've asked you to. I'm done being painted useless by unlicensed folk for the day.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

It would be extra stupid not to mass claim, man. So what exactly are the disadvantages of the advantages I laid out in #512 and #523 which warrant assuming the disadvantages of not mass-claiming, ah? And maybe you should start voting officially on it like I do
HURT: Kop
That's
  • Code: Select all

[hurt]Kop[/hurt] - for a mass claim
  • Code: Select all

[hurt2]Kop[/hurt2] against a mass claim
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 518, ironstove wrote:regarding mass claim: it seems like a bad idea

currently 2 mafia, 3 town PRs, and 4 vanilla left in the game for a total of 9 players.

the mafia will most likely claim VT, and that leaves 6 players that will be claiming VT, of which 2 are fake.

advantage: we can narrow down our decision to find mafia to a 50/50

disadvantage: all PRs have been outed, mafia will night kill a PR, whereas it would be at best 50/50 otherwise for mafia to kill a PR if they guessed randomly for a night kill.

considerations: if we were going to mass claim, I would recommend that PRs simply claim they are a PR and not a specific PR.
This can't be it, man. We a PR which might block the actions of the other two and we have a PR which could kill any other PR, and we have a PR that could waste his check on the target that that PR kills. Advantage 1: This doesn't happen. Advantage 2: mafia can't fake claim EoD and instigate chaos. Advantage 3: narrower lynch spectrum. Advantage 4: Extra information due to confirmed alignment (IC) of 3 players, not to mention myself. Advantage 5: narrower night action spectrum for PRs. Advantage 6: coordination of PR night action so that they don't overlap. Advantage 7: No post-game ridicule by the entirety of the site's members for town players. Advantage 8: Hellooo? Nibbles .. wtf, man?!
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

The only compelling reason not to do this is because it's a dick move, somewhat a hit under the belt but hey, mafia have themselves to blame for raising that belt up to their necks, alright? I mean in the last game I played I got lynched because someone figured the lack of a night kill was due to inactivity during the silent night phase, and since he didn't see a player post anywhere on the site he figured it was mafia and he turned out to mafia, so, you know, not much to do with scumhunting in-game..
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

EBWOP: first game, and I was lynched subsequently, given the same reasoning, whatever man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Advantage 7: Strong town circle will get us motivated to scumhunt, instead of the stuff going on in the first 3 posts of this page. Advantage 8: synergy of all previously mentioned advantages
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

lynch this with fire.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Flubber, does this^ entertain you?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 612, Kop wrote:I just have a
feeling
this is a similar scenario, mafia are trying to get roles out in the open and knowing where to shoot because they've lost a role that would help them gather the information that they are now trying to manipulate into the thread without trying to look scummy in the process.
If you feel like the only role left for you to play if you give me the due credit is the fool, man, and I'm not necessarily talking to Kop now, know that you can only be the fool if you don't. You can rise to the level of not a dumbass anytime, just stop being one, you know? Yes you've been one but that can be twisted into appearing as though you're reaction testing, and all will be forgotten, eh?

Maybe you even get to brag post-game, even belittle my gameplay .. you know, the standard lecture based on the premise that anyone who wishes to be heard needs to act in a manner you perceive as townie.. i get it, alright? There's no other way for you to save face, and the more ppl say it the more you can mindfuck yourself into believing it man, and they like to see you become mindfucked, man, they really do, BUT know that dumb ppl are fun for anyone but me, man, I've seen it all over the world: people like fail compilations.

I believe somewhere, in your mind, you know there is a place, a temple of intelligence and harmony with awesomeness, a-ha, where they don't let bitches who don't want to comprehend a simple truth even if they get chaperoned through all of its facets stay there, because it would start to stink like the rest of the places. I'll be waiting for you at the gate, man, as long as it takes, I promise.

Just vote for a mass claim man, whoever you are, whoever you're voting for, whatever you think you're getting out of forfeiting a massive advantage -- it's not even that, it's that you act like you don't, man, that's driving me to tell you how dumb you are again and again -- in a mafia game and keeping me from hunting scum and telling you to wake the fuck up, you now? It's all there, man, all the arguments, everything, clean, sexy and surgical, man. Like this choreography, eh?

In post 615, kunkstar7 wrote:Ok here's why we are not massclaiming:
9 players. 3 town PRs. An optimal claim strategy here is for all scum to claim vanilla, thus making the lynch pool 6/9. Then scum knows exactly our PR players and gets free shots off. It's not worth losing power roles for 6/9 lynch pool. That's why we wait a day.
In some convoluted way this guy wants to give the impression that it's ok not to consider my input on the matter, man. As if someone had totally ignored all my posts and asked him for guidance, him..

Why do people with superlative fakking unlikelihood to be regarded as leaders, the maddafakkas who are objectively lacking the quality to do any good and abstaining from doing harm, THOSE are the bitches in need to act like they represent someone other than themselves, man? WTF, why?! Sabotage the optimal town play, bitch, but don't make it look like someone forces you to or it's someone else's idea, or some ridiculous consensus you need to solidify inside- or push through anyone's mental barriers, like someone totally ignored all my posts and is begging you to provide much needed guidance, so you can make it look like it's ok for you to ignore them, eh?

FoS kunkstar7
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

If I had not proposed the mass claim I guess some fear of me being scum, regardless of how unlikely it would've been even then, would've been warranted, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 622, guyy wrote:even if the points made there are viable or even good
Are you fucking kidding me here, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 622, guyy wrote:2. losing PRs
Dafakk do you think happens if the vig shoots a PR man, hmm? with literally the same chance too: 2 other PR (who could be mafia in his perception), 2 mafia (made likelier than 1 mafia because we don't have the info gathered last night to help us find scum, and no real town block just you and mulch saying they should be regarded as such, but not me, which is bullshit, like I never asked why I'm being scumread in the first place because I wanted to spare the post-game humiliation, or skewing of truth to fit the masses, but why the fuck doesn't someone read your own iso's and tell me that looks like 2 ppl who would've kept voting Tywin no matter what for 1 and a half more days, ah? Fakk you eh?) who could be town in his perception and what 3 or 4 VTs because he might actually buy into this nonsense of me not being on the higher end of the prob-town conf-town interval, simply by proposing the mass claim, if not for reeking of VT like fuck. .

Just go read my post and see why full claiming is what is best for town, and you're in no A group, you're in the W group for Whack for even saying shit like that. I'm the maddafakka with the biggest creddick in this bitch, so you betta recognize or get rekt
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 627, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 622, guyy wrote:not everyone has to claim

some of the more obvious town players (group A) can be exempt from this, as well as the players we're not really trying to focus on now but who still might be scum. right now that means guyy, mulch, srceenplay

this offers a large enough buffer i think (1/3 of the players) that scum still has to do a bit of guesswork. this is probably fine for two reasons:
1. we're a little overpowered here atm
2. it obfuscates exactly what information scum is getting and allows PRs to draw some conclusions that scum might not be able to just yet

the following players (group B) should, if claiming, only claim PR or not PR:
lang
kunk
not_mafia
Ok so I see what you are getting at but then we get the issue of who's worth not claiming, then we have to analyse who's saying who should not be claiming, it becomes a big convoluted mess of trying to figure out who benefits from someone not claiming, aka playing mafia. So just simplify it down to a normal mafia day because that's what its going to happen if we go that route. Lets have a normal day then we can massclaim when the numbers work out in town's favor solidly. Tbh having a mafia powerrole lynched D1 is pretty lucky, I'm not willing to give up any edge we have here on unnecessary risks. Any PR claiming whether they are a PR or not is drawing the N2 kill. Why should we be giving mafia PR kills for free when we are at the advantage? (Yes I know there's PR shenanigans that could happen, but I don't really have any way of solidly quantifying those chances in a way that's worth taking into consideration.)
Giving up the advantage of the day 1 lynch is what is possible ONLY if there is no mass claim, alright?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 628, Lang Buddha wrote:I don't really have any way of solidly quantifying those chances in a way that's worth taking into consideration
You saying it's ok to be dumb, man?! hahahhahhH|HAHHAfa
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

I guess it's the only thing for scum left .. you know.
So I would lynch this or stove or flubber or kop today. Really it's those 4 man, and if PR is among them it's gg for scum unless mulch, guyy or not_mafia megaderped, in which case we could still win this ezpz.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

It's FUS, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Dear maddafakkas
This setup is tit for tat, man
Don't just stand there staring, click it ffs, alright?

@guyy I don't see why you wouldn't give me the due credit if you are town man. Nobody gave a compelling reason to scumread me, because there is none, but that wouldn't have mattered and I would've gotten lynched, which guess what, I would've been waawway happier with that as an outcome as scum than the one I ensured. I know usually it's not like that, man, but you're being scummy af right now, alright? with your groups and shit. Out of 7 townies scum already know I'm not a PR. So there's a 50% they'll hit PR if we lynch scum today.

If we were to take only the PRs and scum into account, there's a 50% chance for the vig to hit mafia and a 50% to hit a town PR. But that's utopic cuz no VTs.

Information: Are we seriously going to ignore what happened the moment I hammered the rolecop? The Town Rolecop GOT OFF A CHECK! HELOOOOO. NICE JOB SCUM BUDDHA, THANKS! wtf?! why would I risk something like that when there is PLENTY of chance to die in Tywin's place or even lynch a townie. Of course that's not what scum wants you to believe was in their head at that time, maybe even they gave themselves away by saying stuff like it's weird that certain ppl want to keep Tywin alive, hmm? Think about that for a second. OR that they WANT LYNCH NOW! eh? LUL

Your only counter to that is that I was at L-1? You don't even quote some kind of reasoning you just let the heard speak through you, eh? Kind of convenient, this and your silly groups, and your refusal to give me that due credit, and bitching about me disagreeing with you putting me in B instead of C in your psychotic mind, man. I truly believe Not_Mafia because who wouldn't be jelly of my swagger, seriously, man? Fortune favors the bold, and now that I got where I am town needs to act on probability upon having thoroughly analyzed the situation the way it is in and of itself, and not nitpick pieces of it and saying they don't mean shit by themselves. .. Who could blame N_M for it, seriously, man?

You keep speaking in general terms as if you don't realize what a catastrophic play it would've been for me as scum to do what I did, with so much potential left for the most disastrous of outcomes to be avoided instead of literally initiated by my hand. Anyone who is picking parts, dividing the entirety of initiating factors for the perks we have now, and perks of what we'll have as soon as 3 more ppl explicity HURT: Kop is either dumb or scum.

No one piece of relevant thing that factors into the assessment of those perks needs to be disregarded or isolated, man. Nothing needs to be generalized or seen out of context. All logical considerations and potential advantages and disadvantages must be converted into value.

Like the dead VT the vig shot will become a good thing, because it narrows down the lynch and PR na, lest it remains a bad thing. We can either reap the benefits of the PR night actions of last night or we don't .. maybe never. I mean if I was jailkept wouldn't that make you trust me more? and rightly so. All I wanted was to get this highground quickly and surgically, and all you want is debate debate debate and you're offering NO arguments, and still refuse. Well go mindfakk yourself and your insane groups eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Claim Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-19 07:38:51)
We need to achieve the mass claim before this deadline, so we still have 6 days to evaluate the info, do some proper scumhunting, decide the lynch and let the PRs coordinate themselves. Or else permanent dunce status, seriously, man.. shit
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

We are lucky af to have made it this far, man. Vig could've shot the jk and the jk could've roleblocked the rolecop (which still is unknown if it happened) and the mafia could've killed the vig and the same danger awaits this night if dunce.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 660, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 618, guyy wrote:
In post 616, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Lang Buddha

Reason: Jealousy
this is L-1 and a terrible vote

can you please at the very least elaborate
This will be on the books for a lang scum flip
Monkeybarf
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 658, guyy wrote:oh i see

i was already voting kop

i was telling lang he should be useful instead of annoying and vote kop
Stop making annoying posts like this one. You didn't need to respond to that crappost
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 647, guyy wrote:i'd like to know how i'm debating so much without arguments

that seems kinda cool
What are the arguments in favor of not claiming, and which one of mine don't compute, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 664, Flubbernugget wrote:I wonder if Lang going to be for the full massclaim is just to make other subtle rolefishing more palpable
Is that your excuse you're gonna make post-game if you are town, man, eh? That you thought I was role fishing, man? I guess I need to stop reading post-game talk, man, it brings out the worst in people who are already shit.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler: optimal play
In post 641, Lang Buddha wrote:
Claim Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-19 07:38:51)
We need to achieve the mass claim before this deadline, so we still have 6 days to evaluate the info, do some proper scumhunting, decide the lynch and let the PRs coordinate themselves. Or else permanent dunce status, seriously, man.. shit

The way to figure out the optimal play is to think of disposing the threat of the mafia jk before it manifests, you know? We have today's dayphase, tonight and tomorrow's dayphase at our disposal to do so.

If we mass claim we activate THE SYNERGY, man, which will last all throughout that period and beyond. The first lynch will be easier to figure out
  • having the info from the previous nightactions
  • info obtained by rereading the thread with 3 confirmed townies as points of orientation we can color blue in the votecounts
  • Lynch spectrum reduced from 9 to 6
  • no fake claims
Night actions will be easier to figure out because
  • same -1 in the spectrum
  • vig and then rolecop targets get selected first, so jk can choose between multiple targets, so the maf can't predict it. This means that the backup jk will do the nightkill, so if it goes through we know our jk's target wasn't the mafia PR. You might not have foreseen this one when you belittled the mass claim, eh? Rolecop could nail the mafia PR. Vig could shoot the mafia PR. And JK action could identify the mafia PR by PoE, alright?
The math is complicated but you can feel it in your bones, man. It's fakking extraordinarily good in our favor.
Tomorrow's lynch will be easier to figure out because
  • same as today's except better numbers and greens, maybe a red in the VC
  • by now it's likely that the mafia PR is either identified, dead or obvious.
Tomorrow's nightphase night actions will be a problem only if both scum live (mafia PR can't use action and kill as per setup), but even then they
won't
kill the vig, because that would mean the vig shot goes through. So we can still enable the vig shot for the coming night, and still have a confirmed town on the field to mediate the lynch.

Now let me hear your say THANKS BUDDHA
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 679, kunkstar7 wrote:
Vote: kop.

I'm in on Lang's plan I suppose. Note that with a mass claim we are guaranteed to lose a PR tonight since we have a JK rather than a doctor, there's no way to save here. Also Lang has pushed hard enough for this that it's unlikely he's scum. Its too easy to do the opposite of what he's done
and seem town
so him putting himself out there is probably good enough. I'm putting kop here to L-1 so he should begin the mass claim.
Damaddafakk you mean, man. This is scum, man

VOTE: Kunkstar

We don't need your shit L-1.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Still, if the rolecop doesn't claim his target and the goon does the kill there's a chance they both get caught. Furthermore if our jk can let the other PRs know who they target, without the rest of the players being able to figure it out, it's an additional advantage. Maybe our PRs have had some interaction which they can use to code the target for insider-only decryption, like an insider joke, you know?

You are surprisingly good at sniffing out the one flaw in all of that, eh? I don't think this makes kunk town, man. The one time his apparent stupidity would be in his best interest he turns out to be Sherlock Holmes, ah?

@guyy What part of we need to all-in on this don't you get, man? The setup and roles explicitly state that mafia PR cannot use their action and kill, so we need everything we can muster to take out at least one of them before their jk can jail anything, alright? We need info. We need to scumhunt based on that info, man, hmm? wtf can it be, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Kunkstar and flubber are really scummy, man. I'm pretty sure they're the scumteam, you know?
Kunkstar went from voting Tywin to very elegantly putting others way ahead in his to-lynch pile, eh?, then put him in the null pile only to fakking have him be 'consistent' and join Flubber in his porbably town pile, hmm? Flubber was there because of something Mulch supposedly said, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 313, Flubbernugget wrote:Assuming TywinL is a TywinLannister alt, I am townreading them. When I played with them before, they lied through their teeth as town. The improvement in play is significant enough here to garner a town read (for now).
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Yes, but you'll need to convince me, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 531, Lang Buddha wrote:I'm VT
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Can we just lynch kunkstar, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

What do the PRs think, hmm?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 814, kunkstar7 wrote:Where are the long winded diatribes against everyone for ruining his master plan? The rest of the day he was going off about how the whole town was miserable for not listening, but nothing on what went down?
Why would any of this be constructive, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 58, guyy wrote:kunkstar's vote on tywin is the only reasonable vote haha

UNVOTE:
WTF was so funny about this anyway, ah?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 336, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 313, Flubbernugget wrote:Mulch's 208 about sesq makes zero sense. Referencing Sesq making detailed posts has less than zero basis in reality. However, the majority of his other posts are good enough that this doesn't bother me too much. This could be scum unable to articulate a read on their buddy, but I won't push on that without flips. @Kunkstar: you seem to be able to articulate meaning from 208. Can you explain how it makes sense to follow the reasoning of someone's "worst post in the game"? Have you ever seen Sesq with "extremely detailed play"?
You are totally misreading Mulch's #208 His discussion of sesq is entirely in the context of talking to me. So every "your" is a reference to kunkstar7. What Mulch said in 208 regarding sesq is that sesq has a weird detached form of expressing intent, and he understood it by the fact that Mulch felt that both Mulch and sesq had the same reaction to my post where I moved onto srceenplay, which showed Mulch sesq's underlying logic to sesq's posting pattern.

@Lang Buddha:
How do you feel about the claim from Kop and how do you think it reflects on wavemode considering the way wavemode ran him up hard?

(ps I was nice and deleted half this post that was just me being frustrated)
So, kunk, what claim were you talking about here, man, hmm?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

I can't shake the feeling that guyy's iso looks like that of someone who not only knew Tywin was scum but the rolecop from the get-go, man, while the motivation behind the majority of his posts seems to be talking about linking others to him, you know?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 834, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 830, Lang Buddha wrote:So, kunk, what claim were you talking about here, man, hmm?
You clearly came into the game without reading anything, so I threw that out just to confirm, and your reaction confirmed it publicly.
In post 360, Flubbernugget wrote:Lang, are you planning to read the thread to catch up?
Shouldn't have tied yourself together like this.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

L-1
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Unless PRs can settle on a lynch it looks like Flubber is it, man.
In post 837, guyy wrote:lang right now you're more tied to flubber than kunk is
I don't know why you keep pissing me off like you do, man, but you do, man. All the joy I've felt when Tywin flipped rolecop got overshadowed by your shitty posting, you know? I just hope to get a couple of bragons out of this game and then I don't ever want to play with you again, honestly. Fakk your avatar, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Ah, yes, man. You get to finally call me insane now because I called your list insane, eh? You call me insane again and I'll report you, hmm? Call me frustrated again and I'll know you're just a bitch troll trying to trigger me, man. You either make posts to find out my alignment, signal my alignment to others or signal someone else's alignment to me if you involve me, man. What you don't do is post shit the likes of which you have, cushioned by on-topic posts to make it less active aggressive, alright?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

What is the case against Screen?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Not cool to call me frustrated, not constructive, my persona fabricated, insinuating screenplay isn't an option to me, insinuating I have "an issue" with you, insinuating I was bitching about your insane groups/list, etc. man. I have no issue with you, that would be like the sun having an issue with the cock crowing in the morning, alright? Why don't you accept the reality of my posts and stop confabulating, you know?

Are you seriously PR hunting for the vig right now, you scumfuck?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 857, Lang Buddha wrote:Are you seriously PR hunting for the vig right now, you scumfuck?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 859, guyy wrote:
In post 847, Lang Buddha wrote:Unless PRs can settle on a lynch it looks like Flubber is it, man.
I don't know why you keep pissing me off like you do, man, but you do, man. All the joy I've felt when Tywin flipped rolecop got overshadowed by your shitty posting, you know? I just hope to get a couple of bragons out of this game and then I don't ever want to play with you again, honestly. Fakk your avatar, eh?
you switched from kunk to flubber and said this

srceenplay is a currently valid wagon you seemed conveniently unaware of
What is your deal, man, eh? Are you incapable of dealing with reality or what, eh? You always need to distort it, man. Never mind what I'm aware of, I ask you what the case on Screenplay is and you do what, man, insinuate shit again?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 861, guyy wrote:you have no issue with me yet want to report me and never play with me again

that sounds like an issue
It's not. I cannot have an issue with an stranger I play forum mafia with, man, eh? I'm just telling you my reactions if you continue further down this road, you know?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 858, guyy wrote:why did no one question why ironstove thinks smoothblue was the vig kill
Are you saying you think Raya was the vig kill? Was raya scumread by anyone? Have you just now joined this game or what, ah? Acting like you weren't here all this time is the next level of your confabulations, man? But somehow I'm scummy because I don't need anyone to tell me that smooth was the vig kill.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Well you insinuate a whole bunch of stuff that has no basis in the posts in question, and ask questions which have a premise in those insinuations.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 858, guyy wrote:why did no one question why ironstove thinks smoothblue was the vig kill
This is obviously not directed at ironstove since ironstove wouldn't be in a position to question whether ironstove thinks smoothblue was the vig kill
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

I didn't call anyone or anything stupid the way you insinuate it, without any context or basis in this game, eh? But of course you know that, man, and yet here you are, eh?

What notes would you deem worthy of being made about it, hmm?

What the fuck makes would have you think I'm not aware of the Screen wagon? Is not voting for that person being not aware of his wagon? Is asking you what the case on Screen was after you've insinuated I wasn't aware of his wagon in any way a hint towards being "strategically"not aware of screen's wagon? WHAT is your problem with reality, man?! Eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 875, guyy wrote:and from that i wonder if the persona and frustration are attempts at seeming genuine
Call me frustrated again maddafakka I dare you ,bitch
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 879, guyy wrote:why is srceenplay not an option here? why didn't you mention him? why did you need the case explained to you? why is it okay to demand other players hold your hand but you get frustrated PISSED OFF when people refuse or need hand holding themselves
The only hand I need is my own in front of my face like this, :facepalm:, man, to get me through reading your insane confabulations, bitch. You're not playing this game for the same reasons as I do, since you're obviously a bitch troll judging by repeating that insane confabulation about alleging frustration 2 if not more times already, despite the obvious warnings I gave you which served only as lifelines to get yourself back to somehow mattering to this game to me in a non-trollish manner. You chose to continue to be 100% a troll instead.

Everything I do is in the context of this game, whereas everything you invoke is RL assumption bullshit which you don't have any basis for in the text of the posts. I wouldn't call you insane, without so much as a reason which is objectively grounded in reality to back it up, and even then I would feel no satisfaction in posting, like you did, alright? I wouldn't call you stupid like that either, man, nor have I ever. I have been threatening to call ppl stupid should they be town and not act in the manner I did my best to describe as being in town's best interest, as part of a constructive striving to get them to considering the arguments I brought forth and not simply dismiss them as part of a nuisance on my part. You somehow came to the conclusion that the jk should jkeep the rolecop, which hands-down sounds preposterous insane to me.

What was the motivation behind calling me insane, hmm? Based on what grounds did you say that, and how could you think that the act of calling someone insane without any justification is the same as to threaten to call someone's play stupid.

I was calling your groups -- which serve no purpose other than to downplay my obvious towncredit lead, and promote an unwarranted one in favor of you and mulch -- psychotic, and I've supplied justification for my calling it that based on the facts of the EoD, the setup and your isos. You went ahead and called that bitching, alleging I should be happy with your group B, and in fact this is when I called it psychotic not before, you know? The fakking hubris of this magnitude counteracting common sense so vehemently, man, can only be classified as illusions of grandeur, and total confusion.

I could play this game and interpret your posts however I feel like too, you know? but for now I'm happy with laying bare your recent posts as nothing more than immature ego's unwavering campaign for revenge for having one's psychotic groups to put players in be called out for being rooted in psychosis, because what else is there for me to respond to, man, hmm? I asked you to tell me what the case on Screen is and you can't say anything about that slot despite the fact that it has been more than a month since you're in this game.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 879, guyy wrote: to answer your other questions re: ironstove. i didn't see any following discussion about what other players thought about which kill was the vig kill. that's it. i'm wondering if anyone else has thoughts on this. at this moment preferably anyone other than you, but right now it seems like it's just us being STUPID and INSANE
point me towards that question, trollio
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 878, guyy wrote:am i allowed to swap "frustrated" for "pissed off" here, then?
In post 847, Lang Buddha wrote: I don't know why you keep pissing me off like you do, man, but you do, man. All the joy I've felt when Tywin flipped rolecop got overshadowed by your shitty posting, you know? I just hope to get a couple of bragons out of this game and then I don't ever want to play with you again, honestly. Fakk your avatar, eh?
i don't understand this. it does not seem genuine. none of it
In post 823, guyy wrote:lang why are you suddenly aware of the fact that you could feasibly not be constructive

might've been cool for you to realize that much earlier in the day
What is this garbage to you, ah? It looks like shitty posting to me
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Then get your head out of your ass and let's look at the cases, man.
In post 736, Lang Buddha wrote:Kunkstar and flubber are really scummy, man. I'm pretty sure they're the scumteam, you know?
Kunkstar went from voting Tywin to very elegantly putting others way ahead in his to-lynch pile, eh?, then put him in the null pile only to fakking have him be 'consistent' and join Flubber in his porbably town pile, hmm? Flubber was there because of something Mulch supposedly said, man.
In post 738, Lang Buddha wrote:
In post 313, Flubbernugget wrote:Assuming TywinL is a TywinLannister alt, I am townreading them. When I played with them before, they lied through their teeth as town. The improvement in play is significant enough here to garner a town read (for now).
Let's start with this, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 908, guyy wrote:mulch, if one of the other two pr claims were lying, which do you think is more likely?
Focus on more constructive things, man, ffs.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

wavemode parked his vote on Tywin then popped back two times saying he's got shit to unload, man, but never did. Super scummy imo, and Not Mafia didn't help shit, but not sure if scummier than actually calling Tywin town.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 915, Mulch wrote:
In post 913, Lang Buddha wrote:wavemode parked his vote on Tywin then popped back two times saying he's got shit to unload, man, but never did. Super scummy imo, and Not Mafia didn't help shit, but not sure if scummier than actually calling Tywin town.
How is that super scummy at all, he just decided to vote park his best mafia teammate for the entire game? Who does that? Lol

On the other hand ur right he’s just been useless so far
He could've hopped off with a day and a half to go, man, that's what. The way he made it sound something status-quo changing was coming out of him.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

@Mulch As in not entertaining the status quo, man, i.e. his vote on Tywin.

Case on flubber is a no brainer. If anyone has something to keep us from lynching this guy now would be a good time, man.

@kunk and guyy wtf man, this is the time to go over cases not program voting behavior
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

guyy is voting me, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 890, guyy wrote:VOTE: srceenplay

don't know if the last one actually counts
nvm

So, for real, man. What's the case on Screen, hmm?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Mulch was falsely claiming that my premature hammer had no merit, man, and he was acting kind of strange, almost theatrical right before I hammered. Town would have no reason to act like that knowing we have 1 and a half day to go and perhaps a claim to wait out.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Also pushing smooth who turned out to be town, and willing to lay off Tywin to lynch me
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 715, Srceenplay wrote:Because I'm Town. Tunnel me would not end well. That's pretty straightforward
Was this the alleged soft?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 408, Mulch wrote:Want a Lynch
In post 409, Mulch wrote:Someone do something
For some reason I thought the first one being all caps.
Why would me defending my obvtowncred be scummy as opposed to you trying to downplay it, hmm? Not a townie thing to deny a townie his membership in the townblock, so why do you do it, man? This was not just a hammer so don't compare it with other setups and shit, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

If you have a case against me compile it now, basically follow my lead and mimic my constructive undertaking, Mulch, man. Stop being theatrical, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 941, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 931, Mulch wrote:
In post 930, Lang Buddha wrote:
In post 890, guyy wrote:VOTE: srceenplay

don't know if the last one actually counts
nvm

So, for real, man. What's the case on Screen, hmm?
Bad power role soft, bad push on me, bad defense to me. Look in iso for details
You are full of shit. You thinking you saw a soft and wrong is not my fault. Bad push? You just said I haven't pushed you. Trust me, if I am lynched you are fucked next day for this shit because you are making up excuses to vote me that suck.
We can lynch Mulch today, man, if you have to contribute to any case pls do so, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 949, Mulch wrote:
In post 945, Lang Buddha wrote:If you have a case against me compile it now, basically follow my lead and mimic my constructive undertaking, Mulch, man. Stop being theatrical, eh?
I wasn’t theatrical day 1 and you don’t deserve towncred that you say you do. Those are the bad things you’ve done
Why would you say Want lynch now with 1 and a half days to go, man? and I do deserve all the cred I risked so much to get. Now unless you have a reason to deny me that cred you should not mention this again at this juncture and concentrate on finding stuff that is in fact alignment indicative about me and others. We'll probably have to let the PRs decide the lynch. There's still enough time to make cases and analyze but not enough for you to act like this, you know?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 953, Srceenplay wrote:I'm done playing with him. He does not make games fun and I don't like his play style.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 956, Mulch wrote:You just blamed me for sharing my thoughts on you when you explicitly asked me for them. Explain that lang? ???
Why would I attempt to explain something that has a false premise, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

You quoted it, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

What does you denying me my towncred have to do with me telling you to contribute to the cases of potential lynch candidates, man, instead of repeating the former without any justification, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 945, Lang Buddha wrote:If you have a case against me compile it now, basically follow my lead and mimic my constructive undertaking, Mulch, man. Stop being theatrical, eh?
I wasn’t theatrical day 1 and you don’t deserve towncred that you say you do. Those are the bad things you’ve done
I don't see a reason for town to parade their readiness to lynch the way you were. At that stage, similar to this one but moreso, we needed cases, and you failed to deliver.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 966, Mulch wrote:
In post 965, Lang Buddha wrote:
I don't see a reason for town to parade their readiness to lynch the way you were. At that stage, similar to this one but moreso, we needed cases, and you failed to deliver.
The day was boring and voted had been sitting for a while, what the fuck do you mean “parade readiness to lynch” like that’s some fucking foreign thing
Scum would profit from parading their readiness to lynch the scum rolecop. Scum would also profit from not letting the scum rolecop die, and if you are scum you profited from the first one, and signaled readiness to have me lynched, while you were antagonizing smooth, who was off the rolecop wagon and could've been set up to be a nice mislynch or vig kill which he wound up being, probably partly because of your EoD posts. This is the case on you that I've brought forth, and that is what I'm doing now.. wtf are you doing? nitpicking semantics, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

So you could see how I have problems with your case on Screen maybe too, ah? It is centered around you being town and a supposed soft claim which nobody except you acknowledges as such. Do you have something more or something on someone else, man, because if you don't that's pretty scummy in my book . Also feel free to come up with reasons not to lynch Flubber any time, and this goes for all.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

guyy didn't say anything about the soft, but could be, man. Not Mafia is narcoleptic at best so I wouldn't count that in.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

I'm here, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler:
How did he not shoot someone, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure you're town, man, unless you weren't the one who has been vigshot and jailkept, alright?

Spoiler:
If you were scum, man, you would've anticipated to get vigkilled, and you would've furthermore anticipated that the jk was gonna jailkeep someone else in order not to interfere with the shot, hmm? so you would've chosen to deliver the KP, you know?

Spoiler:
But since the jk probably derp-jailkept you anyway and the KP went through it's unlikely you are scum, a-ha!
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 1009, kunkstar7 wrote:Ok here we go:
Kop and ironstove confirmed town.
Not_mafia, Lang, kunkstar7, srceenplay, Mulch is lynchpool.
Vote: Lang.
That atrocious postclaim stuff or actually lack thereof speaks tons. Also this beginning of day stuff by srceenplay makes me wary there but Lang's a bigger priority.

Here's the rough layout of how the game is playing out:
Worst case:
D3: 7 alive. Town lynch, town NK.
D4 : 5 alive. Lylo.
PRs do NOT full claim. With the JK still up we can force scum to have to guess targets. I don't know whether the JK should target the other PR since it shuts it down, so my initial inclination is to just let the JK decide their own target and don't have anymore discussion on it since it might give away their decision.
Spoiler:
Any thoughts on anyone else, man? This is no time for diplomacy, you know? The PRs decide the lynch anyway, alright?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler:
I wish I could punch you in the fakking face for saying that, eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler:
Absolutely, man. But it wouldn't warrant activating the jailkeeper, you know? not even for one night, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler: I mean
The Town Rolecop, man, lmao.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler:
Can I get a couple of VT games and a scum game from you guys now, or what, man?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 1016, Mulch wrote:I've done a full switch and now want to:

VOTE: Lang

is indescribably atrocious and I think it's scum trying to pocket town. We don't have much room to fuck around here
Spoiler:
Do you agree with me that he's town based on my arguments, maddafakka, ah? You were relentlessly sticking to your vote on him yesterday, so I assume an affirmative on that, alright?

Spoiler:
And yet you scumread me for providing those arguments, man.

HURT: Mulch
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler:
I can wait for you to elaborate on why
you
townread him, man, it's alright, eh?

Spoiler:
You better be scum though, man, because if you're town and Screenplay is town you'll still be in the reds bragon-wise if your vote stays on me, hm-hm.

Spoiler:
Not to mention your buy-in will double if we lose so that's -6 + 2.7 =-3.3ß, if you don't start voting for scum soon, eh? a-ha!
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #140) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler:
You better have a rolecop check on me for voting me like that, Kop, man. Oh wait, I'm not scum so you can't, you know? Shit.. what am I supposed to do, man, ah? I'm not going to stop posting like this just because morons figure it's my fault they lost because I add some flourish here and there, man. Like Mulch is saying he can't understand my posts, shit.. man, fakk the education system, eh? or what, man, ah?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 1009, kunkstar7 wrote:
Vote: Lang.
That atrocious postclaim stuff or actually lack thereof speaks tons. Also this beginning of day stuff by srceenplay makes me wary there but Lang's a bigger priority.
In post 1021, kunkstar7 wrote:
@Mulch, srceenplay
: So obviously Lang is looking really scummy today and I want him to be the lynch today, I feel like his posting style makes it easy to pick him out. Do either of you have reads on Not_Mafia?
Spoiler:
I'm not even going to go into the scenario of you being town, ey? Hoooly noodles, man. Talk about a shit argument, that just keeps on grabbing on to you, ah? you drag it around like it's your pet, alright?

In post 1009, kunkstar7 wrote:PRs do NOT full claim. With the JK still up we can force scum to have to guess targets.
I don't know whether the JK should target the other PR since it shuts it down
Spoiler:
Hooly shit, man, fakk...
In post 1009, kunkstar7 wrote:I don't know whether the JK should target the other PR since it shuts it down
Spoiler:
He "doesn't know whether" Holy fakk..me, man.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #142) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler: Holy Fakk
That's a nice winrate there, man. 19 losses to 1 fakking win, a-ha! Are you actively sabotaging your games, or what, eh? taking pride in it too, man, how dafakk, 9 teen to .. you know what, man, the last thing you should do is tell the PR what to do, eh?
YOU
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #143) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 385, Lang Buddha wrote:
In post 150, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: CommKnight

Guyy is still scum but CommKnight being unclear about his slip read will not go unpunished
Ah yes, we have a someone who is
too scummy to be scum
here. Townread on Flubber, a-aha!
Spoiler:
Shit, man.. need to keep track of my scumhunting/townhunting methods' fakking success rate, alright? That's +1 for tstbs, tja.

Spoiler:
I'm going to be really pissed if the rolecop checked him or the jk jailed him and withheld that info, man. Instead of going all in the rest of town advocated a pussy tactic and left all the information and synergy to rot and fester, man, shit..

Spoiler: On a more positive note
I think iron got a lock on the rolecop, man. I can sense it in the ether, alright?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #144) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Lang Buddha »

Spoiler: I mean
mafia jk, man, lmfakkingasso, fakk..
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha